One piece

One piece

Nobody is gonna appreciate how well drawn the two swords were drawn? i do.

Attached: 05.png (893x1300, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-200096617/chapter/mrs-chapter-200131873
youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
youtube.com/watch?v=k_SH_pS7oUQ
youtu.be/AxzD1TQjcLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Great Grade
Orochi's swords will be Supreme Grade.

how many times have they been folded?

>One piece
this goes into the "subject" field. why is it so hard for some people

The art doesn’t seem anymore impressive than usual

Has Momo figured out how to control his dragon form yet?
And/or why hasn't Chopper tried to teach him since he's a proper zoan, or is it because it's Vegapunk's smile that it's just random?

Attached: 955 (6).png (899x1300, 427K)

They probably didn't teach him because they feared he would join the war and injure himself

His fruit is a failure.

1 billion

Uranus will be the highest ranked sword

Yoru is highest.

stated nowhere

What is Momo's problem with Habakiri?

He looks frightened, but Zoro was noticing something there.

>What is Momo's problem with Habakiri?
it's called the snake slayer

We need more Zoro chapters, jesus.

I hope Ivankow makes Okiku a real woman

Theory:

Enma can cut Kaido in his base demon form.
Habakiri can cut Kaido in his dragon form when he is up in the sky.

Mihawk said it.

My what?

Enma definitely looks a lot cooler than its initial appearance made it seem

only said it was one of the highest

Kiku is a woman though. She was just pretending to be a male samurai in the past.

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1567877814027.jpg (663x742, 240K)

I'm fine with Zoro trading Shusui for it. Using the sword another swordsman made black feels like sloppy seconds.

>s-she's actually a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman
the state of denial

Attached: 0051-016.jpg (604x922, 206K)

This is what I tried explaining to Shusuifags like two weeks before Enma was mentioned, but they weren't having it. Zoro has to make his own permablack blade, it's an important step in his journey to become the greatest swordsman in the world

It turns out Shusui has never been "his" to begin with.
Zoro is not a cuck, so good thing he gives that away.
He has been fighting with Ryuma's Haki so far when using Shusui. Time for him to transform a sword into a Yoru himself.

I enjoyed Dressrosa.

only kinemon can defeat kaidou because of his fire technique paased down to him from oden, the only man who gave kaidou a scar.

Attached: BA5D93C08822477ABDE1FC9C5A59C658.jpg (277x182, 20K)

based and doffypilled

His black blade should be Wado which he's had for a decade. Not some random ass sword he got a few days ago.

Fuck fishmen, fuck trannies, fuck minks fuck giants and FUCK niggers

Attached: ahem.gif (500x281, 1.8M)

>goofy impossible face used a gag
>was key to the plot
for real?

Attached: images.png (202x250, 11K)

Probably will be Wado first, then Enma after the timeskip. Zoro will withdraw his haki from his blades at some point in the battle, only to be stunned when he realizes Wado has now been stained pitch black, while the others remain the same

BASED

Attached: 1568106911719.jpg (427x354, 25K)

Elbaf when

ZEHAHAHAHA, GOROSEI!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

Never

Attached: 1568476513511.png (259x347, 33K)

Blackbeard wants to become the Pirate King by defeating Four Emperors and the World Government. He has no interest in One Piece

I wanna see the marines losing their shit when they discuss Yonko alliance.

Who, the Frog, Luffy, the Duck, or Vivi?

So we can all agree this is an asspull, right? Nowhere in the entire manga was "sunacchi" ever shown, even in Zoro's flashback childhood arc. Then it was introduced 10 chapters ago when Zoro taught Momo that, even though he never said the word before.

Attached: asspull.jpg (384x400, 64K)

Attached: ben beckman.jpg (596x194, 34K)

>Enema and Amy aren't the 12 supreme grade swords

Kind of a let down. You'd expect Wano's ruler to have better swords than that.

I don't think you understand what an asspull is user. It's merely a setup and extra information added unto Zoro's past during Wano. Not absolutely every piece of backstory has to have been referenced 500 chapters ago.

supreme grade are likely all haki-infused

Whitebeard's Naginata isn't.

who is the biggest boomer in OP?

Attached: Silvers_Rayleigh.png (716x768, 647K)

Oh yeah, shit

quite literally the biggest two

Attached: fucking incels.png (789x656, 373K)

Supposedly it's just the finest sword and not necessarily the best. I mean, it's bigger than an adult male yet can still deflect bullets, so I don't think you can get finer than that.

Garp, he's always shittalking zoomers like Luffy while missing the good old days when pirates were pirates and marines were marines

user, why did you not learn anything?

Attached: pathtosun.png (606x960, 1.37M)

Nami x Paulie? Now that's a good ship!

Attached: wedd.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Why would some backwater isolated shithole have access to the best weapons in existence? Kaido probably pawned them off for drinking money.

So, the whole deal about black blades is that the sword goes up one rank? What happens when a supreme blade becomes black then? Is that why Yoru is the strongest ?

Attached: one_piece_chapter_955_zoro_enma_arms_katana_orochi_by_amanomoon_ddg0m5f-fullview.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

That's a very cool Doffy. When was this?

How likely will it be that Koushirou's last name will be revealed to be Shimotsuki? Shimotsuki left "50 years ago" to found the village. At that time, he already created the famous blades. So he will probably be 70-80 years old currently, which would be the perfect age to be Koushirou's father and Kuina's grandfather.

It doesn't mean that Wano doesn't have a supreme grade sword.
Zoro only uses katanas so the katana country has to have made or will make a Katana for Zoro.

>How likely will it be that Koushirou's last name will be revealed to be Shimotsuki?
very likely

>Luffy was born from the egg on Oro Jackson

Attached: d81b262f279b87ab748abbae23f1d03b.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

Because they're master craftsmen that made shit like the poneglyphs, seastones, and folded 1,000,000,000 times super mega duper special blades.

And where are the poneglyphs and seastones now?

oh come on

Attached: fugg.png (579x326, 462K)

Not the same guy but i really hope the Shodai is the only katana amoung the supreme blades. The katana wanking already runs wild in the lower ranks

>His bounty didn't go up

What a shitty powerup

Momonosuke is a failure

JACK NOOOO

>Implying Big Mom, who chased Roger from Totland, would make that face in response to a lookalike
Are these fucking beaners reading the same manga I read?

There are seastones and a poneglyph on Wano. What's the point of that question? The poneglyphs were spread throughout the world purposely.

Only shitters do full body Armament
See: Vergo and Pica
Never go full body Armament

I've been discussing one piece here since CP9 was the most recent arc and it's funny to think back to a time when we just assumed big meme wouldn't be a big deal. Now it's looking more like the pirate king himself avoided conflict with her.

But what if the enemy punches you in the dick?

Attached: Tekkai_Infobox.png (791x643, 685K)

At this rate the only thing Big Mom's going to job to will be an Ancient Weapon

When Bellamy and his chronies were first trying to join his crew

How did you get these leaks of the end of Wano from Oda's studio?

i thought she would have an ability similar to wapol where she can eat anything (including bullets, bombs, etc)

The first thing every Armement Haki user learns is how to harden their dicks at all times to avoid damage

I guess that's why they're so valuable. I always thought, "can't the WG just gank everyone with the admirals?" But characters like BM just can't be killed by conventional means.

Lucci is actually using shigan with his dick to hurt luffy's hands

Jaiminis butchered this one too.

Attached: viz.png (506x389, 216K)

Supreme blades are all black blades obviously

Rate my cast for the live action one piece Yea Forums
> CGI lines voiced by Mayumi Tanaka - Luffy
> Dwayne Johnson - Zoro
> Emma Watson - Nami
> Chris Tucker - Usopp
> Tom Felton - Sanji
> Tara Strong - Chopper
> Scarlet Johanson - Robin
> John Cena - Franky
> Slash - Brook
> Jonah Hill in blue face paint - Jinbei
> Sasha Grey - Carrot

One of the highest. WB nagatana and 1st Kitetsu are the same level

did the damn sword fucking absorb his muscle too?

yeah, that's koshiro alright

Maybe that's why Jabra can't get laid, because everyone just assumes he'll puncture their vaginas with his CP9 techniques

Yes

Unless the Admirals know the Ryuuou technique that bypasses skin to damage flesh, all three of them would probably get held up indefinitely or even killed by her in a three on one. It's insane how fucking strong she is.

Attached: zorogivesupshusui5.png (816x1752, 518K)

Not really a big deal, it was obvious that he was talking about Koshiro either way
WB's bisento and the sword that is most likely Shodai arent

I like how the arc with the Sanji focus was about him as a character, coming to terms with his past, and how his humanity and kindness make him who he is.

I don't like how the arc with Zoro focus is about "ME ZORO ME AM STRONGIST GIB SWORD"

Attached: main-qimg-da9e4960498c0e176aa6f39175103a29.jpg (447x650, 194K)

Hiyori wanted to kill Zoro by gifting him Enma.
She's the traitor.

>Early One Piece
>Swords are just swords, notions that sword are "living" or "cursed" are played with instead of being true

>Current One Piece
>Swords are magic

I like how you can't speak English.

I know this is a meme and that but The Rock would fit Mr. 1

"Zoro would never give Shusui up", they said
"He's a pirate first and a swordsman second, he's never going to return something he won in a fair 1v1", they said
"Zoro doesn't give a shit about Wano's feelings", they said
Oh, this has been a fun couple of weeks. Who's the speedreader now, fucksticks?

>early one piece
>doesnt matter who you are if you have ambition and a goal you can accomplish anything

>current one piece
>luffy son and grandson of powerful bloodline
>sanji family of super geniuses
>zoro trained by ultimate wano zen swordsman
>nami is IM's daughter

fucken ridiculous

>valuable
>sought after
>used
>dangerous
>drains wielder
>folded an untold amount of times
Am I talking about Enma or Hiyori?

Sanji's past just a dumb excuse to drill into our head what we already knew about him in the first place

Also Wano isn't Zoro-centric, he's just had some good screentime in it.

>Early One Piece
>Swords are just swords, notions that sword are "living" or "cursed" are played with instead of being true
-Zoro giving orders to the sandai
-Zoro hearing the whisper of the Wado ichimonji
Yeah, right

Zorofags, ladies and gentlemen. They think they're clever.

Attached: 1261347021472.jpg (335x400, 25K)

Half of this shit hasn't even registered with me yet. To me they're still just a ragtag group of small fish hitting above their weight.

Attached: Loss.jpg (665x540, 44K)

Zoro could sense Sandai's presence in Water 7 when Chopper went to try and get him out of the chimney he was stuck in.

Germa bullshit was the worst part about WCI.

Water 7 isn't early One Piece

They're just upset Zoro isn't the edgy boi who'll cut anyone up and doesn't give a fuck about history, honor or tradition. The problem with Zorofags is they don't see him as a character, just as a writers tool for FIGHTAN, like Goku or something

oda got crafty after east blue saga
maybe it isnt asspulls though since he orignally had the story planned through alabasta and thats where zoro obtained breath of all things

My examples were from whiskey peak and Alabasta

No way, Sanji's character suffered massively during WCI. Making decisions that made no sense, and constantly getting in the way of trying to save people. It was really really damn bad.

>sanji family of super geniuses
>couldn't figure out that one of the strongest pirate crews in the world could maybe try and betray you

It's a shame, really.

Judge is super smart guise...

Attached: judge.png (329x411, 144K)

We got a speed reader here. Not enough Zoro so you couldn't be bothered to pay attention?

Which country is more in need of genocide? Whole Cake Island or Fishman Island?

Attached: 7fa09ee6eba531d56837a26694a04de9.jpg (499x872, 46K)

What is Jinbe saying?

Attached: 1509690426734.jpg (417x401, 77K)

Zou

LUFFY-KUN

Sorry that you can't handle the truth, but Sanji was handled like shit. Not saying Wano is any better, but that's just how it objectively was.

WCI:ers seem mostly happy with their lot in life while the fishfucks were literally begging for Luffy to destroy their island because they suck so hard.

Attached: 14.jpg (813x855, 289K)

Sorry that you failed high school english so you never learned how to read a book properly.

Fuck Eustass Kid

I miss the days when One Piece was a pirate adventure...

Attached: dying.png (668x834, 487K)

>"They said they're planning to take Pudding hostage guys, they've totally got something something up their sleeves!"

Why do these swords look so similar when they were made by different people?

Oh great, another one of these assholes

Attached: griffith.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

They were made using the same techniques to be similar builds of sword. High-grade Wano katana is pretty specific.

One was probably modeled after the other. Makes sense since Oden dual wielded them.

From what we know, it holds a ton of implied responsibility and burden, and Momo is still afraid of carrying his father's name on his back.

191cm

Attached: 9ed10477d0d9c18286ef26b40962b56a_480.jpg (480x1549, 84K)

You could watch the early movies and specials if you haven't yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it kind of is still but oda has less time to draw what he wants so the adventure is condensed into a few panels rather than pages
but i feel you user

Attached: kingandhisboat.png (443x240, 91K)

>Law works for Doflamingo and betrays him
>Bege works for big mom and betrays her
>Apoo assembles a pirate alliane and betrays them
>Blackbeard betrays Whitebeard AND the WG

Is this what they meant by "the worst generation?"

Attached: 40.gif (500x252, 996K)

Tfw Komurasaki's sweet sitar solo convinces you to pick up a banjo

Attached: [megitsune intensifies].jpg (1130x638, 510K)

>”Grownup women don’t pucker their face like a fish”

Attached: princessfish.png (144x218, 22K)

The swords are probably some yin-yang kind of stuff.
>Black and white scabbards (At least I think unless Oda fucks the colors)
>One can cut the heavens while the other cuts through hell

Teehee user were you looking at my tush tush?

Attached: boa sandersonia .png (482x699, 473K)

464 cm

Attached: 1562945276353.png (640x512, 128K)

they are literally fucking the worlds balance over at the mere chance of a mysterious treasure they think possibly exists

Reminder that Luffy's Dressrosa shirt is his best outfit so far.

What are your favorite arc outfits? Zorojuro is also pretty good.

Attached: 1538383891363.jpg (138x251, 17K)

>Zorojuro, I can't get pregnant if you keep cumming in my mouth!

Luffy is NOT asexual

Attached: luffy eyes nami.jpg (848x480, 54K)

It's almost as if forming alliances with criminals would lead to backstabbing and duplicitous behavior.

Judge should've probably taken some notes.

Attached: smoothie bent.png (474x810, 292K)

But how big is her penis?

880 cm

Attached: 6sgke3i9vns11.png (301x290, 55K)

>looks exactly like Shusui

cute pouting prostitute

They also butchered that he doesn't say it. JB's translation sounded like he was supposed to regularly use it, which would have been really dumb.

oh shit can wado become a black blade too?

>Everybody loves the last chapter, claims it is 10/10 and that they can't wait for what is going to happen.
>I feel lukewarm toward it
Been reading since 2011 and this is the first time I feel so disconnected from the rest of the fanbase. Is my passion dead?

Attached: 1553291815068.jpg (309x346, 15K)

Punk hazard.

I’ve seen them all except 3D adventure

1700 cm

Get these womanlets out of here.

Attached: 3vSLWf5.png (2600x2661, 1.34M)

>shitty coats for everyone on top of their already unmemorable FI outfits
That's literally my least favorite.

Based taste. The Dressrosa outfits in general were on point honestly.

Nami's Whole Cake wardrobe was consistently amazing.

And what's the moral of the story?

If you are born a loser, you WILL stay forever a loser no matter how hard you try.

Attached: hedoesnotknow.png (218x217, 35K)

It was definitely an itchy chapter. Don't listen to cocksuckers and follow your heart.

To be fair big mom had a lot more to gain by letting him live. Too bad she's literally retarded.

The truth is, Luffy - your bounty has only been going up because of inflation.

After Marineford we actually downgraded you as a threat. But the economy's not doing so hot right now, and turns out our investment into Sanjicoin was a MAJOR wash, so the belly's value has decreased.

Attached: imu judgement.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

198cm

Attached: c0862.png (640x512, 483K)

You just aren't a zorofag or a blind fanboy, it's just really appreciated because Zoro cut a cliff and that it's the end of act 2

>koby

Attached: garptheheroquestion..png (778x659, 372K)

Sanji's family only fucked him over, but all of them had mentors that were top in their field. The only one who has any special blood is Luffy though, and that only benefited him because Garp 'trained' him personally.

excluding non-canon films, I'd have to agree

Attached: 1aabb1c34f3ea865f702cbb12a42fee848acbb3c_hq.jpg (960x664, 123K)

It was good, but not "omg best chapter ever". Honestly, I'm excited for the next chapter just because we'll probably leave Wano and go back to the Reverie, Marine HQ, BB and the rest of the world.

I got hyped for shit other people didn't care about and vice versa. Don't let yourself feel influenced by popular opinion.

Worst chapter of One Piece since the kawamura flashback. The juxtaposition of all the awesome big mom/beast pirate and these fucking worthless Wano fucks nobody cares about is beyond staggering. I don't think the final confrontation is going to come down to if the peastants had swords or not, or if the boat wasn't big enough.

>Afrobull
He Is doing God's work

Post more sexual Luffy.

Doubt it, I had those moments too a few years ago and now I'm hyped again. It's just personal preferences I guess.

Zoro has only said he would never sell Wado Ichimonji.
In chapter 97 Zoro detects the curse on Sandai Kitetsu and announces that it is first, and the shopkeeper says that the swords kill their users in terrible accidents.

>that feet necklace
I think it's the source of my feet fetish

Attached: transcendingboner.jpg (640x684, 35K)

I guess Streusen wasn't that good of a parent to teach her this shit.

>Alvida is 6'6"
Damn

Im pretty sure it can and it definatly should
Yeah thats the main reason why i kinda dont want Enma to turn black. The flame pattern looks way better

Sometimes it just happens. Reverie didn't do it for me like it did for most people, and I really love the chapters between arcs usually.

Nami and Usopp didn't really have top in the field mentors though (at least pre-timeskip).

Nami's WCI outfits indeed

>feet necklace

Usopp's wife is cute!!

Luffy was never really portrayed as the "weak underdog" character though. It took until Crocodile for Luffy to really hit his first hurdle in the story, and we only found out about things like Luffy being weak compared to his brothers way later after Marineford.

He needs to draw Kiku and Speed's fat cocks, then I'll respect him.

It's always so jarring seeing Luffy wear actual shoes and not his sandals like he did in Film Z.

>and that only benefited him because Garp 'trained' him personally.
and when dragon saved him in loguetown

Thank God she was a giant before slimming down.

All of Nami's outfits are great though. She just got more of them during WCI, but I wouldn't say they were particulary better than any of them since Zou.

204 cm

Attached: Tsuru_13_Years_Ago.png (654x618, 404K)

Stopped getting excited for regular One Piece chapters years ago. Now I appreciate them for moving the story forward and enjoy them much more in the overarching story sort of way.

I liked it, but it wasn't like the best chapter ever. I also hope that chapter 956 will be trending also, because I thought it was funny when Toei tweeted about it. So I rate it 10/10.

Attached: 1553678549699.png (375x385, 9K)

Who?

Can't hear you over my fart.

Oda should retire from drawing and give the job to Boichi.
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-200096617/chapter/mrs-chapter-200131873

Luffy mode: El Negro Grande padre

>kawamura

Attached: judgemental lesbian.gif (470x489, 705K)

I agree

Attached: Oktobefest.jpg (736x1308, 219K)

Where's the Speed fanarts?

Exactly.

Attached: Speed_Manga_Infobox.png (355x680, 290K)

Don't forget that Zoro fanboys a huge part of the fanbase

>Tsuru is 6 foot 8 inches
Then how huge are her subordinates because every time they appear, they fucking tower over her.

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

kiku cuts urashima's top-knot tonight and next ep is about the latter's fight with luffy. so i guess in a couple of weeks

Big humans exist in the One Piece world

it goes
dressrosa
wano
sabaody
wci
original pre-ts

I'm glad this series panders to all kind of shittaste sometimes, even mine.

>When One Piece was trending and Toei was out here retweeting scans.

Attached: EESNuXTXsAEh-Qw.jpg (751x1167, 185K)

nice

>Which means she's possibly still a child at heart
>Which means there's still a chance to save her tomboy self

Attached: Zoro smile.png (782x478, 375K)

After running away from Kawamatsu, she met a wandering Ronin who promised to liberate the country from Orochi and Kaido. He groomed her into the top class whore while he climbed the ranks to become the money exchanger of the capital.

Kyoshiro used his position to take on the guise of Witching Hour Boy, and deliver money to the less fortunate districts of Wano. Hiyori started falling in love with the young man and his daring attempts to save the country, and the 2 eventually consummated a child after a night of passion. That child was O-Tama. Feeling as though she'd be in danger, Hiyori entrusted her daughter to Tenguyama, and he agreed to keep her safe for the day that Toki's prophecy comes to pass, and to keep Enma safe with him.

Things started to change, however, and Kyoshiro started acting more cold. He reaffirms to Hiyori that it's due to a plan he has devised to kill the Shogun. This plan was the banquet scene. With the disruption, Hiyori believed the plan failed, but in actuality, Kyoshiro was merely taking the opportunity to get Hiyori out of this whole deal, both for her safety, but also because he's gained a sickening satisfaction over his position of power.

That is why Hiyori looked surprised and sad when Kyoshiro defended the Shogun when Zoro try to murder him. It's also why she started crying after she and Zoro had escaped. She was both frustrated with Orochi and Kyoshiro's behaviour. She decided not to go with Zoro and Kawamatsu because she wanted to sort things out with Kyoshiro. Kyoshiro, unbeknownst to her, leaked her location and identity to Orochi.

Luffy and Zoro's jobs are to protect and look after daughter and mother respectively until their eventual reunion. Luffy and Tama will play a role in toppling Kaido through Tama's fruit powers, mirroring the Peach Boy story, and Zoro will confront Orochi and help reform Kyoshiro, reuniting lovers.

Attached: Luffy Zoro Tama.jpg (1089x1285, 209K)

Not if I have anything to say about it!

Attached: 1568316586235.png (300x195, 66K)

The variety is what's great about it. My main problem with the PH outfits is that they are basically the FI ones, it's the opposite of variety. I can't be more glad that ever since Oda has pretty much changed them for every arc, with the only one that's been repeated being Luffy's "default" red shirt for Zou.

>wanting a huge giant woman to dominate you instead of a small submissive woman with no will of her own
One Piece fans are the most degenerate anime fans. I hate you all.

Attached: 1278315688319.jpg (235x379, 33K)

Nigger you gay.

im happy for you user.

I like Boichis style but no thanks, it wouldn't be the same.

lol for real?

who has ever said anything about dom?

Attached: stop it.png (367x309, 220K)

I liked the Skypea ones

The Strawhats seriously need new fits for the raid.

Attached: EESAihaXsAYUt1I.jpg (1200x675, 253K)

>being this insecure

Matsuda couldn't control herself this chapter and got on the company's account.

Attached: Zoro wano 2.png (865x485, 439K)

Imagine being so fucking obsessed with Zoro, Zoro Zoro Zoro Zoro, Luffy didn't master an OP haki ability, it's just zorofags hyping up a shit chapter!

I'm just not a fan of winter coats. There's just not a whole lot of creative things you can do with that. It's more of a "I need to draw them wearing this out of necessity" kind of thing.

Those outfits would be fucking shit and out of place

Even Toei animation retweeted scans. You can't ignore the demand of millions that are not willing to wait days for 18 pages. Either get with the times and provide a better service or simply shut up about it

Attached: EESevYaXsAEFMCm.jpg (1200x1083, 218K)

Cope

Damn what a thirsty woman

i see what you did there.

user, why are you copy-pasting shit from twitter?

Attached: pondering jagi.png (980x1200, 625K)

Enter Sandman

youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Attached: D5A65D27-4FAC-4A56-8029-CD4BE336E7C1.jpg (554x554, 30K)

GRANNY

I like Zoro but for the the most hype thing about the chapter was the sequence at the end with the Scabbards walking away and all the narration alluding to the war to come.

If I took that mask off, will he die?

Because Toei retweeted scans and we find it funny

Attached: 1568129277738.png (751x584, 401K)

Sanji and Germa were both blinded by desperation because they bought into Big Mom's hype too much. Pekoms summed it up pretty well when he said people see the will of the Yonkou as something akin to reality manipulation, where their word is unbreakable law. So when Sanji heard the crew would be spared, he believed it, and when Judge heard Big Mom would lend him assistance in destroying his Blue, he also to believed it.

Never got why Zoro is so worshipped, and I like him (third favorite straw hat). The chapter was decent but nothing crazy

hes so hot wtf

>Zoro wankery
You're correct. It's not worth paying much attention to.

that's not what i meant but whatever

So Zoro replaced Shusui with Enma, both one of the 21 skillful grade swords, so that's a wash. He'll probably have to replace the sandai kitsetsu with the shodai kitestsu for a real powerup since sandai is a low grade sword

Imagine her sitting on your face haha

>skillful grade
I meant great grade

Are the third worlders posting again?

Attached: poll.png (1726x978, 801K)

My issue with Sanji was that he gave up on his captain after being on the other end of saving a crewmember in what seemed like a hopeless situation in the past. With Judge it was just him being a complete retard, because he himself wanted to get Sanji for this marriage because he didn't trust Big Mom enough to marry off one of his other sons to her, and yet later he just sort of forgets all of that shit and acts surprised all of a sudden. It was just poorly handled.

He will never have one of the top 12, give it up already. For some reason Oda doesn't want them to appear at all.

I bet to turn a sword into a Yoru, you will have to activate Haoshoku Haki and infuse it into the sword to make it permanent.

Holy based

I'm into the whole thrift shop aesthetic. Also Luffy looked so comfy and suprisingly girly.

:3

Attached: Nami's_Second_Outfit_in_Totto_Land.png (1347x2044, 3.44M)

Zoro is literally for little boys and women to drool at.

Same height as Law

Attached: 1558383219678.jpg (2041x2468, 732K)

That's a yes.

Attached: Vinsmoke Sanji.jpg (762x371, 140K)

>Zoro will turn Wado Ichimonji into a black blade!!!

Name a single stupider prediction.

Attached: 1568093024705.jpg (492x658, 42K)

I wonder what kind of poofy hat Carrot will wear?

Attached: Bun Dawn.gif (400x400, 65K)

>Africa
>South East Asia
>South America

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (614x483, 200K)

>Literally the same outfit Jabra wore in the cover story

Attached: 20190824_152050.jpg (260x491, 111K)

>after being on the other end of saving a crewmember in what seemed like a hopeless situation in the past
The problem was that this time he wasn't just worried about the crew. If Zeff wasn't in the picture things would maybe have been different, since at worst they could escape, but that seems pretty much impossible if they are threatening someone on the other side of the world. They couldn't even get there before he got murdered.

So this is the power of a yonko commander

Nice catch dude

Zoro not turning Wado into a black blade

That's uncertain so far, Oden had it but wasn't able to turn it permanently black.

Attached: 924 (6).png (894x1300, 329K)

based

Luffy has good taste, obviously

Why wouldn't he?

Maybe not in this arc, but it's bound to happen. It's his main sword, which has been with him since the beginning, and it could use a rank up to really show. Mihawk has a black blade, and so did Ryuma. If Zoro wants to become the best swordsman there is he can't be below them in their relationship with their swords.

It's very similar, but not the same. Jabra's has circles in the center of the flowers.

>Kin'emon 2nd most popular character
>Kin'emon anywhere near the top 6000

Is this an out of season april's fools joke?

Reiju revealed that his cuffs were swapped out but he still had a downer attitude until Luffy had to punch him in the face and snap him out of it. The only one holding Zeff for ransom was Judge and Big Mom would just kill him anyway, she didn't give a shit about Zeff.

Zoro's flashback is only a couple pages long, doesn't even take a full chapter, you can add all the shit you want and a simple phrase is not that big of an issue without being an asspull.

They're third worlders, they're always a joke.

Would make sense though.
You pretty much force your ambition (another form of cum) into the weapon.

Oden maybe did not have enough Haki, as Enma looks to be a sem...eh Haki slurping demon sword.

Maybe "sunacchi" is wanoese for stairs

Attached: 1342359551548.jpg (805x985, 85K)

>Carrot is the traitor!
>Law is the traitor!
How can people not realize Shinobu is the traitor.
Since she's a shinobi she probably has ways to communicate with Orochi without having to leave the party. How would Carrot do that?
Also Carrot was not with the Kinemon party never while Shinobu was with them all the time. We don't even know if Carrot knows about Hiyori being alive while Shinobu should have listened since she was with everyone when Kawamatsu told them (even though we don't see her there, she was there in the previous chapter)
Also reminder one of the orochi ninjas recognized the name Shinobu but not Shinobu herself, this ended being a gag but could totally be a hint.

What's your point? The cuffs barely mattered since he had decided to go there, he wasn't really captive. He couldn't know that Big Mom didn't care about it, and if he left things wouldn't have changed on Zeff's end.
We can't judge his decisions based on knowledge he didn't have at the time, and the situation was shitty enough to understand why Sanji was acting like that. Besides his second meeting with Luffy had the context of what had happened in their first one.

>Also reminder one of the orochi ninjas recognized the name Shinobu but not Shinobu herself, this ended being a gag but could totally be a hint.
shinobu was part of the oniwabanshu but left after fukurokuju and the rest switched sides, she already explained this

Can't wait for this shit to get retconned this arc

you doing anything eventful in your life

Kawamatsu didn't tell them WHERE hiyori was tho
The only people who should know where Hiyori is, are: Hiyori, Kawamatsu, Zoro, and the fox

It is obviously fake, but Zorofags eat it up as another shitpost to start shit.

>Zoro will be able to coat something with his haki permanently
>Luffy won't ever have such ability
Am i supposed to believe that Luffy will have stronger haki than Zoro?

The translation is wrong, he didn't say he "picked it up". He said that he never said it. Zoro hadn't trained anyone before, so it's not an asspull that he'd channel his own teacher.

>using bad translation

Attached: snatch.jpg (515x375, 56K)

Says the first worlder whose entire hemisphere is cucked by the descendants of desert merchants.
So sad. Alexa, play Baby I'm Yours

The master smith never folded it, because the billet was already perfect when it came out of the forge. It was divine providence and is the same as it infinitely folding, which is what it does to what it hits: folds it infinitely.

My sword's name is

>He couldn't know that Big Mom didn't care about it
If that's the case then just the act of ruining the Tea Party would've incurred her wrath and she could've ordered Zeff's execution on the spot. It seems pretty apparent based on the fact that Zeff's safety hasn't been addressed since that Big Mom didn't give a shit about him.

Reminder that Don Krieg beat Luffy

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 66 - 18.jpg (1066x1600, 361K)

It's a different application of haki, Luffy doesn't use weapons so kind of pointless for him to bother with coating something in it.
Kind of like CoO has different applications, you can read emotions, or predict the future, or even gauge strength.

Donut Steel, Original content.

>It seems pretty apparent based on the fact that Zeff's safety hasn't been addressed since that Big Mom didn't give a shit about him.
Yeah, and Sanji can't see the future.

>still obsessed with sandy crotch politics
Yep, definitely third worlder.

Like 99% chance he's Kozaburo's son.

Same flavor different label. You can do different types of shit with haki. Usopp can see across countries and through walls while Luffy can't. It just means that some people apply haki in different was that best suits them.

Someone else must know, since none of them woud be the traitor. Again, a ninja should be good to get extra information like that. How would Carrot/Law or anyone else find out?

>Wado's most distinctive feature is it being a white blade
>hurrr Zoro will BLACK it lol

Why are Zorospergs so low IQ?

Attached: Wado Ichimonji.jpg (734x499, 222K)

Oda supports white genocide

Don't think this was posted in this thread.

Attached: 1548585879051.png (486x767, 639K)

Wait, I thought haki is invisible and Oda makes it look black so the viewers know whether someone uses it or no

>WHEN I PUSHED KUINA DOWN THE STAIRS I SOUNDED JUST
>LIKE
>THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

it was at the end of another thread but thank you for posting it again

If there is a traitor how come they didn't tell Orochi about Udon? And apparently he knows from what he says on the last page, why didn't they go to retake Udon instead of letting them get ready?

>Wado being white means it wont become black
I cant see the logic

The scabbard is white brainlet, not the sword itself. The sword's getting BLACKED whether you like it or not.

I can, in fact, read Japanese. JB were also the ones that made that mistake, so I don't get your point.

Luffy could probably infuse one of his arms permanently, if he wanted to. Who's to say the same principle can't be applied to flesh. Question is, why would he want to, he can summon Armament instantly anyway, while a swordsman has to first darw and then slash his sword

Speedreader.

Then the tengu sword autist would've called it a white SCABBARD, not a white blade. You know, just like the 9 Red Scabbards.

Beast Pirate/BMP Commanders RANKED
based on # of dicks they can fit inside them
>1. Katakuri
>2. Jack
>3. King
>4. Queen
>5. Cracker
>6. Smoothie

Attached: In a Bizarro Universe.jpg (1176x1500, 346K)

Can't WAIT for this guy to return in the endgame and turn all of these edgelord swords into poop and then kick Zoro in the balls while he's down.

Attached: Sabi_Sabi_no_Mi_Infobox.png (720x720, 552K)

>why didn't they go to retake Udon instead of letting them get ready?
maybe orochi was talking specifically to one of his men who he sent to udon

He doesn't care about using dead men's swords, why would he care about keeping them white?

Luffy- John Boyega
Zoro- Idris Elba
Nami- Lena Dunham
Usopp- Tom Holland
Sanji- Chawick Boseman
Chopper- American Pikachu's VA
Robin-Leslie Jones

He's gonna attempt this with a black blade. Nothing will happen and he'll get blacked.

Luffy will coat his body permanently in Haki.

>this is the MOST DESPERATE One Piece's fighting has ever been
>but "samurai" won't fight with anything and everything at hand, it must be the nippon steel and shaft even if export weapons could be better
Koza would've defeated all the nameless soldiers of this "rebellion" by himself.

Attached: VERY SMRT.jpg (1770x408, 336K)

So did Kuina kill herself or what?

Attached: lucci2.jpg (175x426, 29K)

She fell down the stairs.

Attached: 043.png (918x538, 30K)

>It's a Zoro chapter
>Everyone absolutely loves it
>Sanjiroaches come out of the woodwork to start shit
Every
Single
Time.

What does "Sunacchi" even mean?

>doesnt matter who you are if you have ambition and a goal you can accomplish anything
Care to show me when was this stated or implied, just because the characters don't give two shits about how important they are doesn't mean that they try to say shit like you pointed out.

KIZARU, ALREADY IN WANO?

You mean "snatch"?

Attached: nooooo homo.png (245x284, 38K)

Yikes

Arlong Park was all about that.

Attached: VSDZwf88_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>nami is IM daughter
what?

>wanting to dominate a small, already submissive woman instead of melting the heart of a stubborn cruel one who shows her sensitive side only to you
low test

Attached: 1562566549588.jpg (923x1200, 376K)

Sanji is far from being my favorite, but except for the last pages this was a mediocre chapter.

Kawamatsu's color scheme is cute

>"samurai" won't fight with anything and everything at hand, it must be the nippon steel and shaft even if export weapons could be better
Why don't you read what the manga is saying instead of inventing your own shit?

You're too kind. Every page was bad and Sanji's stupid meme face was the worst part about it. I have already marked it down as "skip this chapter" for when I revisit this arc in the future.

>American Pikachu's VA
Ryan Reynolds?

>implying he has one to touch

Attached: 11o1.jpg (850x600, 425K)

Zorojuro

It's not his birthday

Attached: Hiyori unimpressed.png (296x260, 62K)

>How would Carrot/Law or anyone else find out?
By getting one of the 4 I mentioned to tell them

Attached: sunachi.png (928x894, 520K)

>tfw you will never fuck Nami while being fucked by Robin

ITS NOT FAIR

>g-god damn inferior humans! we will show those monkeys who's boss!

Attached: 4567754.jpg (157x321, 18K)

Is not like bloodline gives you magic powers like in naruto, you still have to train, maybe there are people with better genetics and talents to be strong but that happens everywhere, Doflamingo's father was a weakling, Linlin's parents were normal people, Coby and Helmeppo were completly normal people until they started training but Coby seems to be on a different level to helmeppo.

>but "samurai" won't fight with anything and everything at hand, it must be the nippon steel and shaft even if export weapons could be better
goddamn user, this is not the first time i've seen you stupid ass posts in these threads but this one really marks you as a true mongoloid who can't even read their own pictures. congratulations

Hiyori already consummated their marriage when Zoro accepted Enma though

Zoro isn't interested in thots, he's too busy taking care of his daughter

Attached: toko annoying.png (703x530, 564K)

Has it been confirmed that it was a fruit and he's not just an actual dragon?

back in black?

Don't forget that they openly talked about their plans in rooms where the walls literally have eyes.

EoS Sauron will be the strongest being alive, Ruffy has his DF he'll be fine.

No it wasn't, Luffy just said that he alone can't become PK so he needs competent crewmates to achieve it, which holds true even to this day.

When will Zoro and the cuties be able to reunite?

Attached: cuties.png (142x84, 18K)

who, momo? you can see him eating vegapunk's devil fruit during punk hazard

Zoro's end game swords.
>Wado Ichimonji (pernamnely turned into a Black Blade ultimately becoming a Supreme Grade)
>Enma (pernamnely turned into a Black Blade ultimately becoming a Supreme Grade)
>Shodai Kitetsu (already a Supreme Blade will win it by defeating from the Samurai Gorosei member finally complete going through all the Kitetsu sword ranks.)

Attached: 2B66402E-8F9C-42B2-95DB-2DB9135A411C.png (174x375, 89K)

Arlong Park was more than one sentence, user. It has Usopp, a literal nobody, beat down a fucking fishman by just being brave and crafty, which at that point in the story was like a demigod.

yes

Because Hiyori is the traitor and she knows nothing about Udon

Luffy and Sabo

Attached: Brothers.jpg (1000x1276, 381K)

If the weapons are being exported they can't use them brainlet

>It actually fits

Attached: 1560816235516.gif (200x150, 1.87M)

Wado Ichimonji actually feeds on CoC haki, if you don't have it it slowly eats away at your strength until you easily fall and die to stairs.

>Shusui
Already blackened, grew with Ryuma, slayed a dragon.
>Enma
Still white, grew a bit with Oden, wounded Kaido.
So here it's obvious that actual Shusui is waaay better than actual Enma, however it doesn't mean that Shusui is te most suitable fo Zoro, he probably couldn't draw the whole potential of Shusui and use it the same way as Ryuma did in his prime, so him getting Enma might be a downgrade sword-wise, but Enma is still probably more suitable to him than Shusui since he could still grow with it and be able to use its full potential later on.
That's like how a pet is attached to the owner it grew with.

This. Kuina was simply too weak to handle Wado Ichimonji, that's why she drowned in the garden pool.

Attached: Koushirou_Anime_Debut_Infobox.png (982x1217, 1004K)

This is crap. Back to orojackson.

>it's obvious that actual Shusui is waaay better than actual Enma
The opposite way. Slaying a Dragon doesn't mean a lot, Zoro already did that back in Punk Hazard.

Zoro already slew a dragon, we don't know how strong the dragon Ryuma killed is compared to Kaido. But they're currently of the same grade, if Zoro can make Enma permanently black it seems it will be considered higher grade because it's even more powerful.

Kaido/Oni slaying >>> dragon slaying in one piece

You mean fell down the stairs.

I want in insert my penis in Kikunojo's manhole if you know what i mean.

Yeah, that's what I said.

Attached: Koshiro_Graying_Hair.png (150x183, 51K)

As examples of zoans stronger than their animals, I'm guessing Drake and Queen are stronger than their dinosaurs.

Attached: One_Piece_v13_148.png (762x1200, 211K)

i'm more talking about the swords than the user when comparing both
a black Enma made by zoro would be stronger if wielded by zoro than an already black shusui wielded by him again in my opinion. It's less about the sword and the user.
In other words, i believe actual zoro is stronger with Shusui than with Enma, but he can get waay stronger with Enma than he would with shusui.

Attached: 1568048792848.png (1200x675, 937K)

East blue Sani could one shot dinosaurs so obviously retard. Zoans dont give you the power of that animal but they multiply your own.

The blade itself isn't white you tard

At least you've still got Zoro.

Attached: huge.png (353x558, 158K)

Attached: e93.jpg (680x485, 59K)

>Kawamatsu is green
Good, finally something that I expected.
Speaking of colors, what do you expect Enma and Ame no Habakiri to be, I expect Enma to be bright pink and Ame no Habakiri to be pitch black.

Imagine the blowjobs

>Orochi doen't know Komurasaki is Hiyori but he she is the traitor
Don't be stupid, if Hiyori working in the shadows with someone, is Kyoshiro.

hiyori and kyoshiro are working together. kyoshiro is, once again, someone who provided new info about alliance to orochi thanks to hiyori

I want to hold Kiku's hand

already taken

Attached: as long as swords don't touch.png (1920x1080, 957K)

hiyori doesn't know about the port or udon

>i'm a first wolder
>i literally contributes nothing
>i haveno role in this society being good
>i'm proud geys

hol' up

Attached: 16.png (900x1300, 550K)

Reminder that Kiku has to invade other's personal space in order to feel welcome because no on wants her.

Attached: XwfkFmK.png (1280x720, 611K)

was this before or after she drowned?

This but reversed.

Attached: respek.png (1080x938, 483K)

Attached: usswooooping.png (351x641, 127K)

Almost thought that said "cis prevention" in the bottom left and laughed.

Attached: cb50cb5b-4343-48e1-9a03-242d3ce3171f.jpg (1191x843, 410K)

But at no point they tried to preach the narrative that suggets, that was my point, the stawhats never went to fight Arlong feeling like underdogs preparing to defeat the masterrace or shit like that, they just enter arlong park to fuck their shit up and that's it, and the fact that a severely wounded one sworded zoro pretty much fucked up 90% of his crew prior to the fight pretty much shows that at no point Oda portrayed the SH as the underdogs.

>early chapter next week
This upcoming chapter will be one of the greatest in the series. I can feel it!!!

Attached: Luffy.jpg (768x720, 130K)

alright, NOW it's perfect

Attached: respect.png (1080x938, 499K)

Chopper isn't ready to be a sensei yet

>luffyard

I can't believe Vivi will die next week

Attached: vivi cry.jpg (1200x675, 480K)

Me too, user. I can't believe Im will defile that huge forehead next week.

>Zoro already did that back in Punk Hazard.
With Shusui

Kawamatsu is based on a kappa, if he wasn't green there'd be nothing kappa-ish about him other than his laugh. Oda plays with colors, but he isn't going to do something dumb like that.

He wanted to be a big bro, and everywhere he heals people want to learn his medical knowledge.

Thank god, the most obnoxious damsel in distress can finally fuck off permanently.

Imu will keep Vivi in their sex dungeon

With Wado Ichimonji

SHI SHI SHI

KAIDOU!

Attached: 1537389102927.jpg (408x386, 63K)

>see across countires and through walls
where?

>tfw nikyu nikyu fruit user wont be able to post anymore

Kek, everytime.

Ancient Weapon is nowhere near yonkou level, Tama is basically ancient weapon level

Attached: just you wait kaido.png (798x429, 353K)

>Left to right

>NOO SAVE ME RAYLEIGH YOU SAID "THAT" WOULD WORK AAAAAA

Is Mihawk's sword an ancient weapon?

I don't think we're going to spend the entire next chapter back at Mariejois, just given how in the interlude for Act 1 we cut from Perona and Mihawk over to Moria and Blackbeard. So what place across the world do you think we'll get to see a glimpse of next?

Pre-Time skip fights:
>Trying to find a flaw in the opponent's fighting style
>Finding an elemental weakness
>Constantly switching and applying strategies against each other

Post-TS fights:
>O MY HAKI
>RAYLEIGH FLASHBACK, TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO
>STILL GOT SOME HAKI IN THESE MUSCLES KEEP GOING POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

Bros I'm so fucking excited. This, AoT season 4 and Dark Continent will change anime and manga forever.

To be honest this is how it should go really.
So Luffy got more fire power. What about it? How that will help with him getting one shotted?

You forgot this
>O MY RUNNING

>Dark Continent
Something has to be written in order to change anything

You forgot
>offscreened

I can't see whatever the big Reverie event is happening in less than a full chapter

Nothing has changed retard. Have you not read the previous arcs for years or what?

I still enjoy One Piece but after rereading Skipea recently, I can't deny how much better one piece used to be

thoughts?

Attached: aokiji pw4.png (616x316, 426K)

One Piece is great right now and so is SnK. All we need is for Togashi to continue HxH and I'll be satisfied.

Attached: The Cutest Smile.jpg (1080x922, 214K)

Didn't he learn how to improve that barrier around his body? Sure he can project it or use it to destroy things internally during attacks. But that shit should have also improved his defense.

the ugliest smile

I'm curious why Carrot is in her wedding outfit and not her Zou one.

I want to ram katacutie user’s butthole all nice and hard!

kuzan becoming an instagram model right after leaving the marines always cracks me up. i wonder if the other admirals have a secret sense of fashion that they can't really display due to the marines' formalities and shit

Ichiji being playable is lame

What am I looking at here and why should I care?

Who can forget being completely invincible except against a very specific power that can be learned on the very island that the Straw Hats are at?
Improvisation is for Boomer Piece

Attached: people actually believe that.jpg (222x376, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k_SH_pS7oUQ
>carrot sulong isn't a full form and is only used for specials
DROPPED

Attached: carrot DICK.png (1280x720, 618K)

Damn I want to make Kiku my wife (male)

>Who can forget being completely invincible except against a very specific power that can be learned on the very island that the Straw Hats are at?
exemple

Maybe they aren't adding Zou as an arc? She did more in WCI anyways, so I can understand. And Luffy+Sanji also showed their wedding outfits, so they seem to want to show that mainly for the arc.
Niji, Yonji and Reiju are also playable. What we saw from Ichiji was pretty nice, since he's a flying magic power ranger.

Pretty sure that's just because they didn't use the tf power, you probably need to level the character.

>instagram model
You mean homeless?

I'm getting a restraining order

Attached: Kataface.jpg (1915x1080, 855K)

Based wanpisstards btfo

>Who can forget being completely invincible except against a very specific power that can be learned on the very island that the Straw Hats are at?
Bro you forgot your meds.

Kiku only want to get fucked by Kinemon

reminder this might actually be real now with aokiji playable and the official announcement saying they'll cut characters out was a lie

Attached: PW4leaks.png (1896x491, 196K)

>musoushit

yikes and cringepilled

same thing

Attached: spare some change, stranger.png (270x376, 62K)

Get that restraining order it won’t undue what I’m going to do to your butthole katacutie poster!

?

Attached: One_Piece-v44-160-161.png (1872x1500, 746K)

OI KAIDOU
OWARI DA
MIRA... MI HAKI DORADO...

Attached: monkey d luffy forma del dorado.jpg (1920x1080, 786K)

one piece fight were always mediocre, Luffy vs Katakuri is the best in the series

Attached: GgujCp6.png (846x1300, 306K)

Zoro is already Momo's sensei.

>Luffy vs Katakuri is the best in the series
lol no

Is this Carrot's reaction when you mention you wont pound her rear?

I hope so but I'm not getting my hopes up

Bunnies are for breeding.

Attached: 1562636103154.png (1652x927, 904K)

no, its her face when you won't let her pound your rear

Attached: munching carrots.png (272x251, 115K)

lol yes

Attached: 0893-017(2).jpg (1067x1600, 381K)

This is why Enies Lobby is the worst arc.

name five good one piece fight

Source?

It kinda sucks the swords are separated I would have prefered they stayed together

>Kata using the super special haki Luffy is supposed to be learning right now

Why does he think it will do anything against Kaido?

God, I wish I was Nami

based

Attached: tumblr_ouvxbiH1We1te01r4o1_1280.png (630x727, 99K)

Is Kiku a homosexual?

He isn't. It's the remote mochi punches.

Yes.

Carrot does NOT have a carrot!

i sure do love
>panels full of dialogue while X dodges X
>its a "character has to out stamina X" fight
>luffy instantly gets 40 IQ and remembers that getting mad will fuck up observ haki
>"it was a good fight trust me bro"

Yes

Attached: 54968061_p3_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 489K)

>But at no point they tried to preach the narrative that suggets

Are you mentally handicapped? Just because characters don't explicitly say something out loud doesn't mean the subtext isn't there.

good for one piece standard

I think that's just magic mochi aurq around his hands. I do wonder exactly how he coats his Chikara Mochi with haki though

Attached: Mochi.jpg (988x886, 387K)

Imagine being this much of a faggot

That's degenerate i thought Oda was redpilled. Why didn't he make him a villain at least?

How does Aokiji factor into that being real at all? If they drop the game-original pretimeskip outfits or confirm Alvida or some of those other random picks I'll believe it, but Aokiji is literally one of the most popular characters, and he's extremely relevant. He would never be cut, if they cut characters they'll be the likes of Magellan, Tashigi, Caesar or Moriah.

>name five good one piece fight
Franky vs kankuro, every other fight in CP9
All strawhats vs oars.

Attached: CHADROUGE.png (760x720, 715K)

Sure she does.

Attached: 016___1561014573.jpg (312x398, 95K)

What do you guys think?
youtu.be/AxzD1TQjcLQ

>I thought Oda was redpilled
lmao

Smoothie's sad there because some hentai artist ruined her body with shit-tier fetish anatomy again

Attached: smoothie-glugs-wine.jpg (353x434, 55K)

i love his water seven/enies lobby outfit. the change to black shorts with pockets and untucked shirt is so subtle but it works and looks so goddamn good to me. simplicity at its finest.

>cracker
>katakuri
didn't think at all, speed reader

>Complains about friendship power ups in post TS
The only real instance of this happened pre TS in the Lucci fight.

This dude will solo Kaido alone. If it's 1 vs 1, always bet on Urouge.

Not THAT kind of carrot

Now with One Piece ending in 2023, have (You) prepared your send off materials and equipment?

Attached: GOTTA GO FASTER FASTERER.jpg (1064x1188, 428K)

Attached: 604325377317273619.png (108x108, 19K)

>kankuro
Outed yourself I see.
>every other fight in CP9
Literally every fight other than Franky's ended with an asspull. And I say this with the arc being my favorite.

He's the key to their victory, we'll be reintroduced to him in Act 2 as he heads to Wano

>Snk introduces time travel
>doing great
bro...

Attached: 024DF1C397724747B64017289C7F4C3B.jpg (850x743, 323K)

>trannies have always been good characters so far
>why isn't Oda my personal /pol/ author?
Neck yourself

looks bad.

Wano won't end by 2023.

Cope. seethe, dilate amd then kys nigger tranny.

I've read Dr.Stone, no thanks.

es ...es este el haki dorado de la leyenda? Mugiwara No puedo creer que hayas crecido hasta aquí

Attached: E6BC939B-D70A-44C1-9E71-D11923256AE0.png (1169x720, 811K)

>O MY COPYING MY OPPONENT'S ABILITY THROUGH RAYLEIGH FLASHBACK

Attached: 3256918 - Nami Nico_Robin One_Piece meteorreb0rn.png (2000x1622, 2.35M)

It introduced time travel in chapter 1

I love media that deal with time-travel. Perhaps I'm just biased. I can see why some wouldn't like it, though

Attached: Shotakuri.jpg (1080x1057, 328K)

MNice.

Attached: (ComiComi13) [Rojiura Jack (Jun)] Blooming in a Prison (One Piece) [English] [SaHa]_01.jpg (1129x1600, 605K)

Cracker was a joke fight, and Cracker didn't even react to Luffy properly like all other villains have.
Katakuri was literally O MY LEARNING TO SEE THE FUTURE IN THE MIDDLE OF BATTLE HAKI

Attached: 1477478979.sssonic2_nami_wanda.png.jpg (1163x1280, 234K)

I've blown gallons to this one.

SnK isn't using time travel, you're just retarded.

I wish Jun would go back to One Piece, we've got so many new characters they could use.

Based and Wandapilled, the one true mink waifu.

>he doesn't know

Attached: Chunky.jpg (383x388, 21K)

Attached: 3071998 - Monkey_D._Luffy Nami One_Piece.jpg (1107x923, 98K)

pls no lewding one piece

Opbros...where’s the new thread...

especially not luffy

Attached: 1553076247.superix_nami_and_robin_swap.png.jpg (1280x1238, 199K)

Nah you can't bullshit me, Jun hasn't done a OP doujin since Through the Wall.

I didn't start thinking of Luffy as a sexual object until Wano. Before that, it was impossible for him to be sexualized at all, but those panels with Buffy...

Attached: smoker_tashigi_by_xsuperix_dd42sl8-fullview.jpg (1280x1359, 178K)

Cant post the "other version" without getting banned

Attached: luffy_by_mobianmonster_dde186h-fullview.jpg (1280x1985, 263K)

Attached: _SANGE~2.png (1200x692, 1.03M)

Did the doflamingo face before dragon flight thing ever amount to something? I don't think it was mentioned anywhere and doflmingo is pretty much out of the story now.

Attached: one piece.png (783x367, 283K)

Attached: 1429916897570.jpg (748x1124, 437K)

She won't die, next chapter someone will read the news papers and the headline will be about Kuma's death and a wanted poster for Vivi
That will be hard...

Attached: 64011637_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 491K)

Friendly reminder that Dellinger was the worst character in One Piece

>attack titan users see their descendant's memories in the future
Speed reading a 121 chapter manga? that's some serious ADHD

Attached: 1562206051402.png (264x328, 152K)

re-read dressrosa

those shorts

But he's so fucking cute

Attached: 1555524771.carmessi_one_pisu.jpg (1280x948, 244K)

the characters look bad, especially nami, but the fight scenes are very detailed and cool. wouldnt reolace oda though

bro what if..... dragons could communicate with celestial dragons telaphhahahahaty. or it works like "Voice of all things" but only for cestial dragons with CoC

Attached: ICAN'T~1.gif (401x404, 342K)

Attached: female_monkey_d_luffy__sfw__by_copycatz360_dcxebva.jpg (1080x1584, 253K)

Mommy
Mommier
Mommiest

Attached: DOFFY MOMMY.jpg (810x1080, 661K)

Attached: 1518170255272.jpg (700x579, 95K)

Captain Yorkie LIVES!

Attached: 1566697903948.jpg (642x500, 53K)

Posting Vivi was the goal all along so it's good

Attached: vivi-dancing-on-edge.jpg (499x555, 86K)

Attached: Luffy's mom.jpg (600x800, 272K)

Attached: 1554493517730.png (409x916, 294K)

Attached: robin is a cow.jpg (817x893, 78K)

Attached: 1492577859352.jpg (926x1600, 444K)

Why is there no good linlin lewds?
why is there no linlin lewds?

Attached: MMMM.png (566x332, 182K)

Bibi is the best princess by far, no discussion permitted at all.
She's not the best member of royalty, but that's ok

Attached: one-piece-1690804.jpg (460x696, 84K)

Attached: 1543042519882.png (971x1257, 396K)

Attached: 1492474263919.jpg (480x569, 82K)

My cow.

>Europe is two regions

if anybody wants i can post the one piece porn mega archive, if it even exist anymore

>EU nations - Shit tier
>Switzerland - Based tier

Attached: tennis-vivi.png (233x635, 363K)

MADA MADA RAYLEIGH

Attached: nightmareluffygear4.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

Attached: 1562752030958.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

please do

Attached: one-piece_nami0086.jpg (294x626, 26K)

She's hated for no reason, probably most competent princess we ever had and still gets shitted on because "Muh crying"

Attached: 1567465912318.png (2280x2161, 1011K)

personally i don't like her due to overexposure from dressrosa.

Whatever do you mean?

Attached: 8966557.png (1280x720, 1005K)

I think I'll stay in this thread until it 404s.

>no enemy Sauron faces stands a chance against him
What did PW4 mean by this?

Attached: 210759.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Is it possible that Kuina died due to wado ichimonji having a similar effect that emma has on users? albeit much weaker of course.

Attached: AWFmFln.png (180x244, 104K)

>Esto es el fin, El Kaido

do it

Attached: __perona_one_piece__7917e4eca53ccb39282ab4cb00af387e.gif (600x340, 3.86M)

>ywn chill at the pool with Cracker-aniki

So much of OP smut is so awful I'd beg you to please not

Attached: vivi-faceswap.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Welp.

Attached: mega.png (703x318, 16K)

Memes aside, Nightmare Luffy gear 4 could hurt El Kaidou

Hows that doujin collection, user-kun?

Attached: hentai.png (195x83, 3K)

If you reread Dressrosa you end up liking her overall story more. Weekly sucked for sure.

Attached: sample_3ab47428fb5adbee7035757e3cf9935e.jpg (850x607, 123K)

Attached: 1528656897429.jpg (2063x2917, 1.25M)