What did she mean by this? Was she really in the wrong here?

What did she mean by this? Was she really in the wrong here?

Attached: 1458503223041.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/zzpd77.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what hentai is this?

Not hentai, but one of the funniest anime series. At least it really tickles my funny bones.

toys is such weird "superpowers" name

Damedame is contagious, you see...

She should user her toys on Pony Canyon and J.C. Staff to bring back /our milkies/.

Attached: Semen Demon.jpg (674x505, 123K)

newfag

Attached: 1379871061741.jpg (685x482, 94K)

Sher is innocent.

Attached: [WHW]_Tantei_Opera_Milky_Holmes_06_[BD.H264.AAC][12CE0272][v2].mkv_[00_05_22]_01.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

files.catbox.moe/zzpd77.mp4

Attached: 23266089_p3.png (800x500, 449K)

I'd say it fits for a comedy, but didn't the name actually originate from the VNs which were fairly serious?

You misspelled"unhinged deviant slut"

I wish it was a hentai so much

please use the subjunctive mood correcly
it's "were"

Is that a...?!

Attached: wait a minute....png (1128x635, 994K)

nothing wrong with using toys on typical loli dykes

Attached: typical loli dykes.png (1405x793, 1.44M)

Hey, kill yourself.

Attached: youcate.gif (513x640, 2.69M)

Consider the following.

Attached: Arsene's-boobs2.gif (854x480, 2.3M)

Sheryl's Bizarre Adventure

picked up

Lard
Larder
Lardesto

Just one more question. Which subs are to be preferred?? bonkai77 or SakuraCircle?

Futari wa and TD weren't that bad, just different.

I don't remember this. was it from one of the seasons that you weren't supposed to watch?

>Futari wa
Doesn't exist, and you should feel bad typing nonsensical words.
>TD
Was just meh. Some of the Dame was there but it couldn't hold a candle.

Attached: [team milky never went to sleep] Tantei Kageki Milky Holmes TD - 04 [D6F06CCC].mkv_snapshot_17.48_[2 (633x718, 109K)

TD is ok, Futari is a garbage fire.

te te te

This, before starting the show I actually tought it was about girl detectives solving simple cases with literal toys

Futari was really bad, but I actually felt kinda sorry for the Feathers on the last couple specials. The Milkys get the shit beaten out of them all the time but you know they get their happy ending, for the Feathers it's like the world around them did a 180° and they are now eternal failures that nobody likes, the bullying on TD was far more mild.

TD has it's moments but I can see it pissing people off even more than Futari because of that. Like that one episode with the online fake idol had Milky Holmes having to impersote G4, and then trying to go viral on the internet. Both thing could make fun episodes by themselves, but instead are relegated to 2 minute gags while the rest of the episode is "look how good of an Idol Marine is" like most of the show.