Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/animetv_jp/status/1172797555274657792
twitter.com/AnaAllii/status/1172306429727797248
cognitoforms.com/Somedrawfagrequestform/Form
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ivHUIoxKDZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss good threads.

No worries, I'm here to help

Attached: XXX_p18_Eng.jpg (805x1150, 314K)

Rei is for rape

I can't believe I chuckled

Attached: 1566510711893.jpg (2000x1500, 672K)

Endeavor raped her

Attached: CopeEndeavorfags.jpg (728x1064, 202K)

And Deku raped endeavour

Attached: 20190913_160420.jpg (817x659, 232K)

I can't believe Rei got herself impregnated while locked up so her child could get revenge on Endy

Attached: mha geten.jpg (133x327, 15K)

based

Attached: bc2d377289b0c7ece8304b0c83ee4dd5.jpg (563x564, 54K)

would you?

Attached: momo.jpg (432x638, 28K)

We know Enji.

I don't

Attached: hawks-9536.jpg (964x964, 423K)

No.

Attached: 1544108413968.jpg (369x459, 83K)

Cute Couple

Attached: 173024.jpg (365x483, 59K)

What cute little daughter(wife)

Attached: IMG_20190914_080533.jpg (499x478, 69K)

Like, how does Delaware smash even work? How does air vents on his knuckles direct wind that's generated from his palm?

This is now a bully thread.

Attached: hang in there.png (752x1896, 114K)

Didn't know you liked pedophilia

I know, Endy.

No, I think Toga is boring too. Dabi is a snoozefest apart from a few short bits. The tranny was just awful, but also boring. Bartender portal man, interesting for one fight, then boring. Twice, interesting because of the gimmick and older dialogue, but being another le shyly protect loli character and his dialogue getting more and more "lol randumb" makes him...boring, apart from his brief bout with sanity being decent. Compress is the distilled essence of making a character's personality out of their design, maximum boring. Lizard was a funny joke that's now wearing a bit thin with his attempt at character development pretty much ending in nothing. Gigantomachia's servile/defiant binary personality is a big yawn. LoV is boring as a whole, and Redestro and crew are somehow even more boring. Even Curious' interesting fight and support items were boring because of her exaggerated un-nuanced personality. The threads themselves show that other than Geten (who we only saw in action, and haven't seen her hopefully not boring personality much yet outside of her might-makes-right thing) none of them were even that interesting or worth talking about other than Skeptic, and then only because he was the open Gorillaz knockoff who made funny faces while yelling.

The villain lineup is frankly not that good and LoV fags are themselves boring reposters of the same few images over and over. Even AfO went from mysterious to boring motivations. The spite was fun while it was active, but him just being smug about losing and waiting for All Might to suffer while All Might just does paperwork and turns into a doting surrogate father is a boring interlude.

Where the fuck are the spoilers? I need to know what happens with Endeavor & 3 kids NOW. Also good on Hori for starting that arc right away.
Aizawa would, he tends to forget she's only 15 with that body.

The Deika City chapters were fun to read because the action was pretty good and new motivations were being introduced (other than Toga's boring fight, boring quirk evolve asspull, and boring we-already-guessed backstory that doesn't really anchor her personality at all), but who cares about Deika City itself? It had no stakes because we never heard about it before all this, so we don't care how many dumb citizen jobbers die after showing for one panel in a fight between new villains we don't care about and old villains only autists care about.
People complain about the characters in the story not caring about it, but really, even as a reader I don't care about it, because it popped up just as a mechanism for Shiggy to gain not just Gigantomachia but an army and bigger mafia all in the span of hours because uhhhhh we'll use the LoV instead of heroes, for muh propaganda. All so Shiggy's fuckup with not working with Overhaul has no consequences for him and he learns nothing due to dumb luck. Having Redestro just happen to bow and concede to Shiggy right as Gigantomachia is about to wreck all of their shit is also too convenient.

Despite all the shitposting to the contrary, 1-A's development and personalities are far, far better thought out than the LoV or really any villains in the series, including AfO.

He doesn't love her, he raped her

>CARBONIZED CELLS CAN'T REGENERATE
>Tfw Endeavor has battled and crippled/murdered many mutants in the past who were confident on their regeneration quirks

i hope Endeavor and Hawks dies in this arc
so that Hori can't ruin them by making them dumb and irrelevant as the story progress like literally everyone

i wonder why people don't take rape claims seriously anymore

Delete this. they're gonna live

Attached: DgIZkzLVAAAfKNv.jpg (450x450, 51K)

>ochako doesn't even know

Attached: EESgtTUWwAE6JDB.jpg (1200x600, 92K)

Cloverfags are making fun of us again

New TV spot for the anime mobile.twitter.com/animetv_jp/status/1172797555274657792
>Aoyama
>"All you ladies sitting in front of the T.V., hear me out! BNHA is full of all kinds of guys, and you’re sure to find one who’s totally your type! But of course, my sparkles are definitely the BEST!"

Attached: 75bc4c10f54255eb6f5984b9ab0a9347.jpg (236x345, 18K)

Go back to Tumblr with your baseless opinions.

Know what?

Is Hori taking a break next week?

Oh, it's nothing! Haha!

Attached: uxff0dstww511.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

user, I...

Attached: 74570813_p0_master1200.jpg (900x1117, 486K)

>

Attached: 5de.png (450x443, 160K)

Attached: 06.png (500x739, 288K)

user, calm down...

Bakugo is an alfa

Attached: 243 Bakugou based.png (321x323, 83K)

Attached: based.jpg (666x602, 77K)

>Bones blatantly acknowledging that they know how many of their viewers are women, and that they're more than willing to pander to that audience
based

>caleb

user what.

Attached: look.png (344x230, 55K)

with what right does he say it?

Jirou is so hot when she isnt showing any skin

Because he knows that Endeavor is a jerk.

Attached: Todoroki annoyed by Endeavor.png (454x193, 95K)

He and Endy share a lot of traits. Being a jerk is one of them.

Bakugou is cursed so Endeavor has a deathflag and there's no way Hawks is gonna be alright in his spy work.

Attached: 72264704_p3_master1200.jpg (1200x902, 403K)

Because not showing any skin makes it not as obvious that Jirou is a dude.

>All so Shiggy's fuckup with not working with Overhaul has no consequences for him and he learns nothing due to dumb luck.
This it would have been cool of Shiggy learned from other villains and build connections in the underworld like that.
I really liked that bit where Overhaul was playing shogi with Shiggy to teach him that he should plan shit out more.

Attached: 016.jpg (865x1250, 285K)

Am I cool yet Shoto?

Attached: How do you do fellow kids.png (288x261, 91K)

Yeah, and always being overshadowed by a better and more capable #1 hero when they’re in their prime

Literal the half of 1-A class can overshadow Bakugo

Seriously if that was my dad I'd stop going to school out of shame.

I would have sex with this awkward dad

We need more Mirio

Incredibly based

Attached: Rent free.jpg (407x407, 93K)

how to make someone with daddy issues like endeavor?

Attached: 1567791374477.png (230x240, 74K)

What were his parents even like? Did his dad say he'll only love him if he's the number 1 or what?

Based and Miriopilled

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

>he changed it from 173022 to 173024
Scared you might get tracked on the archives, spic? Bit late for that.

Just imagine the make up sex her and Endeavor are going to have and this time it'll be just to make love and not for eugenics.

She still can't see him. No sex for a long time, user.

That just means more arcs of him without dying

i think you picked up the wrong thread, the useless trash is two blocks down

Where do you guys go to find chapter raws? As far as I can tell chapter 56 to 151 is missing.

>64 posts
>30 IPs

Attached: 20190908_163640.jpg (370x339, 56K)

Attached: 1550692415873.png (373x666, 227K)

What exactly do you think is a good ratio of posts to IP's?

>1 post
>1 IP

Attached: 1568428952626.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>1 post
>5 IPs

Attached: fear.jpg (310x310, 18K)

>382 posts
>5 IPs

t. Bfag

Did anyone else expect this chapter to be more interesting and was let down?

I dropped this series after the Endy arc ended. I imagine nothing good has come of it since?

pick it up from ch. 219 if you wanna give it a spin

>"drop" a manga
>check on it every few months to make sure nothing interesting happened

Hawks, pls.

Attached: ED6wm4CUcAIkMRc.jpg (937x548, 121K)

A new Endy arc just started

Attached: Fill me up.png (846x650, 263K)

I wonder how Hawks's wife feels about this stuff

Sorry I misspoke. I dropped it around the student mock battle arc because I dislike Deku and Bakugo. I was just curious if anything as good as the Endy arc has happened since

Pretty much.

Bro

Attached: IMG_20190914_141924.jpg (800x600, 64K)

Nope, we a got a villain arc which was really bad

How does Mr. Togata feel about having Eri as his daughter in law?

>0 posts
>0 IPs

Attached: Banter_Stops.jpg (602x709, 67K)

>Hawks’s wife
The only person Hawks wants to wife is Endeavor and you know it

No, but the next arc seems promising.

You mean Miruko?

If you like villains and gore and nice art give the last arc a try

I always think it's a bummer that characters are never this /fa/ in the story itself.

Attached: Volume_21_Front_Page.png (764x1200, 537K)

Hawks is so handsome, why doesn't he have a girlfriend?

Why is Mirio/Eri shitposting still here

He is saving himself for Fuyumi to make flame wingman.

Attached: static-assets-upload52473606188629192.jpg (495x700, 47K)

The nomu wants the Endybowl for herself, user.

Attached: 1543982071054.jpg (2048x1490, 439K)

Why are you even ask?

Attached: prohomos.png (363x470, 169K)

How suspicious

Attached: DnoFOfmV4AIxZ56.jpg (848x1200, 163K)

twitter.com/AnaAllii/status/1172306429727797248

which one of you did this

Reminder that this is the prime fujo arc and that threads will never be safe

We need more Iida.

Attached: 71.3.png (869x300, 312K)

Why is Hk so wholesome

Attached: IMG_20190914_141921.jpg (800x600, 87K)

based Geten here to stop the dabihawks degenerate fujos

Attached: EDeLGAzU4AE3dMK.jpg (680x539, 94K)

None of us. At least, if it was one of us, I've got some extra work to do tonight, cleaning up loose ends.

But Dabi has no dick, user.

Attached: 75300186_p8_master1200.jpg (1024x768, 454K)

Why haven't the paparazzi been talking about this gay shit? Both are popular at an overwhelming level. This would sell a lot of newspapers.

Attached: DraKQvnUcAA6Q0T.jpg (1300x991, 134K)

>got told by her husband to stop being an idiot
>accused her husband of rape
>poured hot water on her youngest child's face
>got put into a mental asylum
what the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 1557372501958.png (929x726, 646K)

>Endeavor
>Popular
Imagine if this was Hawks or AM, the place would be swimming with fans

Attached: Low approval rating.png (852x303, 178K)

He's the 4th most popular though

That was wrong translation, he is lower than that

>The Vigilantes author made Prince a fucking superhero
That guy gives no fucks.

Attached: 1563153168368.png (211x510, 28K)

Welcome to women, we still have no idea after thousands of continual years of dealing with them.

I think it was stated in 2 separate occasions so it'd be weird if both were wrong
But maybe we'll know for sure soon, when the new character book comes out

Why do you keep posting this one image

Endeavor is only popular with homos, kinda fitting considering he is bara after all

Attached: FA_MHA_115_04.png (372x379, 43K)

I want to kiss Deku

It would be awkward with his weird snout face

and his age being 15 or 16

Maybe they are. When High End attacked, I'm pretty sure the press were asking themselves "why were our top heroes lunching together?". It's a situation quite doubtful.

Attached: 73794183_p13_master1200.jpg (808x1000, 940K)

Yes I know, but I was referring to this and a comment made by Horikoshi

Attached: ch185-2.png (1038x744, 557K)

Because it's not fair bro, it's not fair

We know, All Might

The thing is another translation said he was lower than 4th, was this Viz?
>and a comment made by Horikoshi
Which one?

Reminder that Shoto is an ungrateful friend for not asking Iida to be part of his group. Working with the most rich and influential hero in the whole industry is an opportunity that could change a whole life... But noooo. Shoto choose a pair of mean fags that always treated him like shit. Unlike Iida. A guy who always supported him and protected his back in multiple occasions.

That was fucking great, Todo. You're a shitty friend. And you don't deserve anything good, soulless shitter.

>there are unironically iida self inserters
CRINGE

This isn't a hangout squad of Shoto's friends. He noticed a problem for Deku and Bakugo. Iida isn't having that problem.

I don’t know if this is Viz or if the translation is correct but I’ll try to find the comment

Based trips shutting up Iidashitters

You're embarassing Iidafags. Deku is always nice to Shoto, and Shoto just offer an oportunity to his classmates without internships, because you know, Sir is dead and Besto Jeanisto is missing.

Attached: 1564798543358.jpg (564x1128, 74K)

Besto Jeanisto is also dead

rare creature sighted

>It had no stakes
This is pretty muc a clear sign that you don't have to take this idiot seriously

That's not true.

Found it. It's japanese but you if you look at Endeavor's info, in the last paragraph where you see a 5, that's referring to him being in the top 5 most popular heroes
Endeavor's design changed, but not much, so I would say that part is still accurate, but I'm not 100% sure

Attached: 1st endeavor comments.jpg (1000x1568, 1.06M)

Death Arms prototype looks way better. Kamui looks like a fucking alien with that weird proportions and neck.[/spoiler]cough cough mutie[/spoiler]

and she loved it

That Endeavor was completely different, like a total 180 from the current one

>not raping the people you love
fucking lightweights

>bakugou is an alfa
>fast, noisy and very overrated
sounds about right

>backdraft used to have actual legs
>death arms was a fucking freaky monster
what the hell. these are so much better

Agreed. I'm glad Hori removed that weird belt with a heart right about Endeavor's dick though
What do you mean? He's still a strict lawfag and honest and blunt as fuck

It is the endgame and season four is about the start

When did you guys realized that Vigilantes was for the heterosexual male and the main manga for the dicksuckers?

Attached: Jesus Midnight.jpg (750x1125, 223K)

It hurts more and more by the day to be a deatharmsfag. I just wanna see him do something cool. His quirk, an internship, anything.

Endeavor shirtless

Attached: ECRN-cqUEAA-sFc.png (679x576, 297K)

but vigilantes just introduced a flagrant homosexual and is currently covering the backstory of aizawa, one of the biggest faggots in the manga

Death Arms is the budget 2005 flip phone of heroes that wasn't even good when it came out.

is this a car joke

Death Arms seems like the perfect guy for Gigantomachia to absolutely mog

it's a submarine joke

What even is his quirk?

having the right to bear deadly arms

>. I imagine nothing good has come of it since?
I'll say yes just to put you at ease since I assume that's all you want.

>I dropped it around the student mock battle arc because I dislike Deku and Bakugo. I
Then why did you pick it up to begin with? I'm just going to assume everyone who likes the Pro Hero arc arw retards.

Any evidence to support that claim?

Yeah yeah, I know it's Yea Forums, but how do hero aca fans feel about 'The Boys'? I think it is an interesting opposite to MHA. MHA presents a very naive and idealistic version of the hero system, while The boys shows it at its darkest and most cynical. I mean, MHA has endeavor, but that guy is still a hero on a good day. I don't think they could have a ranked hero system, without many of the top ranked heroes being egotistical narcissistic assholes. MHA portrays them all as super heroic people, with little human dark side to them. Now I'm not saying The boys does it perfectly. It is an opposite extreme and a bit too dark of a take on heroes being media celebrities. Tho it would be cool to see top ranked heroes in MHA, who run casting couches, chase clout without wanting to get their hands dirty and refusing to save someone, if there is a chance for bad publicity.

Attached: the-boys-homelander-jacket.jpg (1154x1500, 102K)

Link the post faggot, what've you been shitstirring now.
And yes, Capatin Celeb is pretty much everything the guy asked at the endpart.

You can fuck people who love you to have kids with them without marrying them at all. It's not necessary. The marriage was a conceit to force her to breed with him, aka marital rape.

You can also fuck your husband even if you're in an arranged marriage

Mirio and Eri having sex for the first time will be magical and wholesome.

That will never happen though. Why are you talking about something that won't happen as if it's guaranteed to happen, that's weird user.

bnha tries to do some sort of commentary about heroes being bad people too but since horikoshi is a literal mongoloid it falls flat on its face

Eh, it's a slow night tonight, and it looks that we'll be having a few more slow nights with the coming break. Any and all edit/draw requests.

cognitoforms.com/Somedrawfagrequestform/Form

Endeavor shirtless!

Attached: 73695156_p5_master1200.jpg (1054x1200, 1.08M)

>That design

Attached: .png (364x282, 96K)

Just to start shit, What are your predictions for the top 10 of the next popularity poll? Considering that there was no anime for it to be influenced by this year, I'd say its gonna be;

>1.- Bakugou
>2.- Todoroki
>3.- Midoriya
>4.- Kirishima/Hawks
>.5.- Hawks/Kirishima
>6.- All Might
>7.- Endeavor
>8.- Iida
>9.- Aizawa
>10.- Shinsou

>Shinsou
That'd be some bullshit
I think his spot will go to the designated waifu of the poll, maybe Toga.

Wouldn't be surprised to see shiggy or toga in the 9-10 spot

Yeah i was thinking that maybe a girl would be in the top 10, but I wasn't sure.

I don't know if Toga would be popular enough to be in the top 10. She has never reached before, even when being one of the LoV that had the most focus, so I don't think it'd be differed this time

I think this will the results too.
There's no way.

There will be some Momo-glorifying filler again that affects her popularity like last time

>bnha tries to do some sort of commentary about heroes being bad people too
No it doesn't dumbass

Nah, the popularity poll already closed, so the anime isn''t gonna affect anything.

Poor Mirio, Tamaki, Nejre and all of the characters that were in the Overhaul though. The popularity poll has never been in a time where they would be influenced by it

None of the girls are really that popular. And anything can happen, if Jirou, Shinsou and Best Jeanist can make it then Toga definitely can too

yes it does cocksucker

that's the entire point of the character of stain and as I said it fails miserably

The only one of the three I was really surprised by was Jirou. Shinsou has always been pretty popular, and Best Jeanist's Voice actor is pretty popular and the anime had just aired.

I still don't get how Jirou got to be the most popular female once. And then she promptly feel down and never recovered, even after Hori tried to give her focus in the Cultural Festival.

Attached: 1559606825660.jpg (540x752, 49K)

Her getting focus for stupid music shit at the Cultural Festival was practically character assassination, it wasn't positive.

The Boys is garbage. Garth Ennis is an edgy faggot who just hates capeshit in general and there's no real philosophy to get from his writing the only good thing about it is that it makes try hards like you who agree with it look stupid by having someone like Butcher be an avatar for the reader. Also the comparison doesn't even work since in MHA the heroes are more like government workers than vigilantes and everyone has superpowers to begin with so there's more tighter regulations in general while in The Boys they're more like celebrities who can get away with anything. Hori isn't trying to present a strawman like Ennis.

>that's the entire point of the character of stain
You mean the character who is fucking insane an attack heroes like Tensei who was helping people?

How do you mean it wasn't positive?

Stain didn't nothing wrong. The world need people like AM and Deku.

Why are you ignoring class B?

As in nobody liked it, it served no purpose, it doesn't improve her as a hero or a character, and it was an annoying waste of time that she is irrecoverably associated with now.

I know you are joking, but I wonder if there exist people deluded enough to think even one of them has a chance to make top 10.

Do even one has a chance to get top 20?

he's portrayed as somehow justified, are you genuinely that retarded? like author like readers I guess

The breakout popularity of Sen is going to take Hori by surprise and he'll get a whole arc out of it, screencap this shitpost

>just introduced a flagrant homosexual
Who?
>

Attached: Truth.jpg (299x523, 60K)

>he's portrayed as somehow justified,
No he's not. I guess people who are critical of MHA are just stupid.

Just wait for Tetsutetsu

True same with shiggy, he has some kind of agenda against hero society. Only shiggy and stain have a real agenda, AfO is OfA's natural enemy and all the other guys are just following in Stalin's footsteps. Except for what's going on with the newer villains

The tv show is better than the comic. More nuanced and well crafted. I ain't saying that they are some superhero deconstruction masterpieces (that would be watchmen). But I do like the cynical take on celebrities with superpowers.

>Stalin
*Stain

Damn right

Attached: EEb8vHWUUAEus_L.jpg (1024x1366, 294K)

I don't know man. I genuinely thought Tetsutetsu was gonna become popular after his fight with Todoroki but like, so little art of him came after the fight and then it stopped.

As always, nips have shit taste.

Why like T4 when Kirishima exists

Nah, he will get an arc where he shows his amazing skills at rapping and how he wants to be a hero who helps people thanks to that somehow

Because T4 is badass and likes girls.

Attached: 75283709_p14_master1200.jpg (1171x1200, 513K)

>people don't like irrelevant discount Kirishima
Who would've thought

Just take art of Kirishima and add some metal reflections and sparkles to it.

Kirishima's only personality trait is being gay. It's not surprising that the people who like him don't give a shit about the not-gay Kirishima.

>class B
Who?

Wait, this one's better.

Attached: Truth_2.jpg (348x320, 55K)

We all can agree that 1-B's show was superior to 1-A, right?

Attached: 0183-001.jpg (938x1300, 308K)

>Todoroki
>Bakugou
>Deku
>Hawks
>Kirishima
>Endeavour
>Shinsou
>Aizawa
>Momo
>All Might

Attached: 1567083369994.jpg (563x800, 94K)

The commentary is entirely missed in the TV show though since it doesn't take direct potshots on The Mouse or DC and just feels dated as a result. It works a lot better as a comedy than the book though which was just straight edge shit.

Where was Stain ever protrayed as justified?

>Todoroki about Bakugou
There's absolutely no way.

1. Bakugo
2. Todoroki
3. Deku
4. Hawks
5. Endeavor
6. Kirishima
7. All Might
8. Shinso
9. Aizawa
10. Ochako

>Bakugo
>Todoroki
>Deku
>Hawks
>Shinso
>Iida
>Kirishima
>Kaminari
>Aizawa
>Momo
This is the only real answer

>Anyone beating Kacchan

Attached: a90.jpg (644x530, 49K)

Sen would be a good MC desu

>>Todoroki
>>Bakugou
The ideal result

>Deku is now bantering with Bakugou without stuttering
>Horis finally developing their relationship beyond Deku waving his hands in his face
>It's only going to get better
Anons I'am proud.

Attached: DSYNqxUV4Ao6BEd.jpg (811x1200, 174K)

The ideal result would be Bakugou in last place.

Attached: 1564017010456.png (352x430, 137K)

Last time it got pretty close, It's just a something I feel can happen

Enter GODku

Attached: 1495902421440.gif (540x304, 2.5M)

i would love it if Todoroki gets the 1st place

>Shinsou that high
>Iida about Kirishima
>No Endeavor
>No All Might
>Kaminari
>Ochako
There's a lot of wrong things in here

But that's not realistic. Todo getting first could actually happen if we get lucky

How close

Based STUDku

Attached: 1567477606257.jpg (704x318, 79K)

It all comes down to which character has the most dedicated fujo fanbase.

Like 1000 votes, he jumped a lot in a year

Yeah, you're right. Maybe it will happen if we wish for it?

Attached: 163 Todoroki.png (493x584, 320K)

Iida, Kaminari and Aizawa feel kinda impossible to be there. Also user didnt mention Ochaco

I don't think Iida has that dedicated of a fujo banbase

was the poll online?

Exit TRASHku

Attached: webm_deku vs bus.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

No you could vote for the same character as many times as you want

Volume purchases and jump magazine

You are right, i dont how Momofags do it

Yep. It was one of the polls where spamming votes was allowed

Cant' you only vote this year if you buy the manga?

Feel like that would make the votes a lot smaller this time

Three autists spam voted for her

You realize she's only been in one poll right? Tsuyu and Ochako have won more times and Jirou got a higher place

Yep, there was a furious spam coming Todofujos and Bakifujos

This is the first time ever that they had the fujos to purchase the volumes in order to vote, so I expect the numbers not to be anything ridiculous like 5676

really? with more votes too? wtf

Attached: 1568291320529.png (221x275, 56K)

yeah, Bakek got almost 17k, Todo almost 16k, Deku 8k and Hawks 3k

Last poll

Attached: 4th Poll.jpg (1200x872, 413K)

over 10k for one character would be insane

I'm surprised All Might is still in the top 10.

Indeed, very pure too.

If any one is curious, here's Class A ranks in the last poll;

>1- Bakugo (16,915)
>2- Todoroki (15,719)
>3- Deku (8,301)
>5- Kirishima (3,573)
>7- Momo (2,426)
>9- Iida (2,394)
>12- Ochako (1,629)
>16- Kaminari (1.197)
>17- Ojiro (951)
>18- Aoyama (823)
>19- Tokoyami (811)
>20- Tsuyu (797)
>21- Jirou (598)
>33- Sero (236)
>35- Mineta (169)
>36- Shouji (166)
>39- Mina (118)
>47- Hagakure (76)
>68- Kouda (17)
>71- Satou (15)

2.3k is enough to get on the top ten

Attached: D-4trRUUIAE8nyv.jpg (679x506, 33K)

If AM isn't in the top 10 next time I'll be very sad

It's funny how Hori kinda clarifies that Deku did not get that much fujo boost, he states that he got votes from people of all ages and both sexes. I wonder if this kind of shit bothers him

>17. Ojiro

Why? He just has a tail.

I read somewhere that he's very relatable to the common japanse man so he's popular with that graphic

Would not surprise me if he decided to do this year's poll differently because he wants genuine results this time.

i mean he's gotta be seeing how much fujos are investing into this poll just to make bakugo win right

I don't think it will be genuine. Now I feel like Fujos are the only ones super invested enough to actually go buy volumes so they can vote for their fav character.

If anything, this will make characters with already low votes to be even lower

Im kinda surprised people think Endeavor will be in the top 10, the guy did nothing in the last year

Probably said "Fuck it, if they are gonna sabotage my polls they better pay for it"

Probably, some fujos spam because they want to see their favorite character in the color spread Hori makes for the polls

If the poll were just about who did something this year, it would only have the villains in it

You need to believe more.

Attached: 72264704_p11_master1200.jpg (950x1200, 515K)

Is he actually popular in Japan?

>yfw shiggy is in the top 10

Attached: 14.png (937x1300, 504K)

Sales didn't get that much of a boost out of this

He is way more popular now, but anyway the only thing that matters to get to the top 10 is if the character has fans that are willing to spam votes

Yep. He was already kinda popular before in virtue of being a bara dude, but he got way more after his arc and when his ship with Hawks skyrocked

If only

Attached: 1568256669712.png (512x450, 30K)

We can only dream

Attached: cute smile.png (385x432, 134K)

i hope him or twice will make it in
hell wouldnt even be mad at toga

It can happen. Barely anyone believed Endy could make it last year, either. A single arc can make a world of difference.

Attached: 1554679564374.jpg (497x543, 58K)

Nips love heroes too much. I still can't believe how a greek god like Twice isn't top 10.

Attached: 1563511035067.jpg (153x113, 9K)

He certainty deserves it after last arc more than Shiggy to be honest

Someone should write a fic about their first time

I was curious and went to look at how many of Class B were on the list, and its honestly laughable and kinda sad

>34- Tetsutetsu (194)
>38- Monoma (147)
>50- Kendou (68)
>87- Yanagi (8)
>90- Awase (7)
>107- Ibara/Vlad King (4)

Are you excited for My Fujo Academia?

Attached: Fujo arc.jpg (1047x2048, 598K)

I mean, this is where they belong based on number of panels.

Definitely. Twice was superb.

Why does Endy look like a grandpa

Attached: BCB3C78F-B5D0-460A-8D72-658D5160BD40.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Idk, he is cool and hip

Attached: Gym.png (386x382, 124K)

Endeavor stripping!

Allmight is a virgin cuck. and AFO is a chad who has sex and children

I wonder if all of them will appear in the next one.

Will the mushroom girl surpass Kendo as the most popular Class B girl?

Do you think Deku ever hot glues his All Might figures while yelling Plus Ultra?

>Hawks number 4
Truly the man who is 2 fast 4 his own good

Tremendous strength. Remember, he caught that mess of metal the giant knocked down in the first episode.

In the anime he was also Jiro's intern hero. He had her doing roadwork with him, and using her earjacks to figure out how many hostages there were in a hostage situation.

Nice reflexes for an old man

How many times did Eri pee herself while she was getting tortured?

Mineta is the one that hotglues his Mt.Lady and Midnight figures daily

And an invisible girlfriend. And a pleasing personality. Which is probably why he has the invisible girlfriend.

Martial arts, too.

Countless. She may still use diapers.

Attached: 1566078875581.png (497x1200, 175K)

Who's that? it can't be Eri, she's too tall

>Cant' you only vote this year if you buy the manga?
You can vote if you bought an issue of jump, have an online subscription or buy volume 24 of course that hasn't stopped fujos from buying multiple copies all the same.

If you're implying a 15 year old can't have that kind of body you're wrong. So very wrong.

Attached: 1553032016293.jpg (1200x836, 163K)

>the guy did nothing in the last year
clearly irrelevant

Attached: 866f5a35a0745985f3c1a0b2249f8acb1fa6094e3cc09bb80c079170533ae959_1.jpg-1.jpg (499x645, 46K)

>flagrant homosexual
>Implying the hero inspired by Prince isn't smashing puss on an hourly basis
smhtbqhwyfam

Attached: Revolution.jpg (750x1125, 247K)

Wait he has a face, I thought his beard was his face

Attached: 18.png (896x1300, 649K)

Shiggy hasn’t really learnt anything from his experiences, other than looking after your comrades is kinda important. Which is a shame since he’s had plenty of opportunities, guess he’s either terrible at adapting or Hori is a hack

I thought this was Griffith from the thumbnail.

I bet that if he ever fucks Uraraka, he'll turn all the AM figures away to shield their innocence

Why do you think he's the traitor?

Attached: 74689428_p24_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 285K)

>The smile of Hades
oh shit now I get why everyone thought this was foreshadowing a prison break

Kek

Bara

>Uraraka

jirou

Mina

Attached: deku's magnetism.png (1280x1046, 709K)

I can it happening, and Uraraka telling him just to go to her room instead

Attached: 1568042210957.jpg (1000x923, 165K)

>Update
except mina all of them have shown interest in deku

No. He takes them out of the box, but he goes out of his way to keep them clean and in good shape. He does, however, look at his All Might figures while he jerks it.
Nighteye, on the other hand, has 3 of each All Might figure. One to keep mint in box, one for display, and one to hot glue.
Stain, as a show of resolve, only has one of each All Might figure, which he uses for both display and hot gluing.

No they haven't

>except mina all of them have shown interest in deku
Other than Uraraka, when have any of them shown interest in Deku?

>Dekufags

jirou, momo and melissa did in the movie and froppy in the ova

>jirou, momo and melissa did in the movie
Jirou and Momo did not. Some retard already tried to push this

Sorry, that was my bad for not being specific enough.
Other than Uraraka, when have any of them canonically shown interest in Deku?

>Dekufags

jirou has shown interest in the manga too

Just Uraraka who is, at the same time, the best girl.
>taking Bones as a souce

Is this her?

Attached: Geten_Unhooded_Profile.png (130x344, 68K)

user, talking to someone isn't showing interest

Why are dekufags like this?

Jirou has shown interest in Koda.

why do dekufags pretend he's todoroki with thirsty women?

They don't like Uraraka so they try to push their insert with whatever girl they do like

Because Deku is the main character and thus the biggest target of self-insertion.

How can anyone NOT like Uraraka? She's perfect.

>talking to someone isn't showing interest

t. incel cuckold

i just think deku is cute

Attached: 1567752622248.jpg (1300x1600, 1.29M)

why do nips love kacchan so much? he's legitimately a shit character

>Decuck self inserters

because he is amazing

Attached: 1560089293400.jpg (698x1100, 88K)

Kacchan is legitimately too sugoi.

post source

Because they're either fujos or self-insert as him.

Nips love edgy rivals, they're always more popular, the only time when they're not is when the MC completely outclasses them like with Goku and Vegeta

That's a guy and he has a penis.

A bigger penis than Dabi.

Attached: EETqYF1VUAEuKJG.jpg (1500x2000, 234K)

When Eri finds out what a honeymoon is she's going to accept Mirio's marriage proposal and make her last name Togata.

Hot.

Attached: EDnwx-XW4AA4I6T.jpg (768x589, 77K)

What is the best ship?

toga sure is lucky

Attached: lewdyuri.jpg (1574x1736, 268K)

Attached: DpY5fXzU4AUibVz.jpg (1076x1200, 178K)

Objectively, this one.

Attached: 1566735777369.jpg (1448x2048, 491K)

Attached: 142.png (689x960, 777K)

user, the only A girl who have shown interest in him are Urarakaand arguably Tsuyu

Based CHADku will slay that pure pussy.

is Nejire a virgin?

All Might and suffering

Attached: 1511486168461.png (392x591, 131K)

Toga?

Please ignore the Dekufag.

Bakugo and his curse

It seems pretty obvious to me.

Attached: EEaRV9eUwAAYNC2.jpg (846x1200, 264K)

Why do you care so much about what Dekufags ship anyway? Are you a dekufag yourself

Right now

Attached: 1548165344815.jpg (1081x1000, 214K)

why do you care about that user?

>Deku will fuck this
HNNNNG

Attached: 20190402_184859.png (498x656, 490K)

CHADku has a big dick.

No, how did you think she won the pageant?

Why would any characterfag besides a Dekufag care about what other ships Dekufags ship Deku with?

because they're annoying

CHADku reporting in!

Attached: C0A9B238-91F6-46AA-ABDC-3FC720228C25.png (1231x1984, 256K)

>why do you care about self inserting shipfags

all shipfags are annoying

There’s a difference between
>I like these two together
Vs
>DUDE HE SHOULD FUCK ALL THE GIRLS DUDE CHAD LOOOL

Dekufags wouldn't be annoying if they shipped Deku and Uraraka, but they're the only ones who like to take every single fucking girl and make it a ship that they spam every thread with
>Every day until canon
>Midoriyaaa

Untrue

Attached: 1418498965555.jpg (693x413, 40K)

Excellent taste. This is the most civilized pairing of all.

This ship will never happen, now fuck off

Attached: Disgusting.png (552x610, 311K)

>Implying fujo polls mean anything

Attached: 1556759412976.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

......t.hawks

Attached: DfadseSVAAINBWx.png (614x895, 833K)

Classic tsundere Endeavor

>Posting Endy when dealing with hawkfujos
I'm pretty sure it turns them on.

Geten is a girl with fertile ovaries

As unlikely as EnjixRei

nejire is hotter than momo. imagine when she is in S4 bbbbbbbbbbbb

>That Endy
Unf

Attached: D4Y8P_MU4AEEBJP.png (750x1000, 404K)

Shirtless Endeavor

Attached: Shirtless Endeavor.jpg (1177x1200, 195K)

Attached: 1567755799004.png (796x533, 101K)

You know, since shpo is one of the few high quality artists that are really ahead of the anime and actually read the source material instead of just looking at character designs; I wonder if they'll get a pretty sizeable popularity boost as the anime comes into play. They deserve it at the very least.
It really shows when you've got manga-exclusive girls like Kinoko, where of the 11 lewds on Gelbooru, 5 are shpos (and that isn't even with that much focus)

Attached: 1568062435145.jpg (703x999, 256K)

i wish boys at school called me cute

>that Endeavor
THAT Endeavor

Attached: 73173730_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 311K)

Both genders wish it from each other, yet it doesn't really happen that much. I guess it's more of an interpersonal thing nowadays.

Attached: 1557434114649.jpg (530x520, 43K)

yeah, it would be nicer if everyone wasn't afraid to call each other cute
you're cute user

>Sees pic related
Whelp. Time to fap to Shota Bakugo getting raped. It isn't fair how the sperg is so lewd.

Attached: EEcdAwIUUAAr1UF.png (481x680, 577K)

Glad we won't have to see her and the fail three again

Silly user, everyone on Yea Forums is a cute girl, you don't need to say what's already known. Likewise from me to you.

>"Endy, have you ever thought about bulking up?"
>No, not really... I mean. Why lift weights when it's about your face?
>t. Enji Todoroki

It's not fair not to see more of Iida. That's not fair. I want to see more of him.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (251x390, 97K)

Why Hori treats him that badly? He's one of the most popular character. It's not fucking fair.

Consensual sex with Deku

Attached: IMG_20190914_192742.jpg (900x1262, 71K)

Dont worry bros, his time will soon be upon us

Attached: Iida.png (720x1280, 1.23M)

kys pedo

This is the gayest thread in whole board.

yes!! with lots of kissing and hugging and cuddles

>Bad visuals
Are they even trying at this point? Why does she look so bad?

Attached: Dragon lady.jpg (1500x1059, 173K)

homos begone

Honestly its kind of amazing how quickly art of him, Deku, Todoroki and Kirishima overshadows the art of every other character even when its only a color spread.

women should be able to post about heterosexual things too, you guys are being selfish

trannies and homos begone

>Kirishima
No.

I LOVE MT. LADY!

Attached: 1539320354086.jpg (850x850, 108K)

i fucking hate men sometimes

>Kirishima
Only if he is with Bakugo, otherwise he is non existent

Attached: 1564544111594.jpg (536x1656, 145K)

Mina and Todoroki are meant for each other.

Attached: todomina is canon.png (966x726, 648K)

kissing sleeping boys is cute! i want to do that to deku too

shouto is so cute! omg

It's not all that amazing when you know that this fanbase's fujos won't move onto other series until MHA is over. Part why the polls are just going to be which fujobase cares more about their obsession. Hentai artists easily move on. Changed my mind on fapping btw, got a killer headache.

Attached: EEbgVQSVAAE_-Sa.jpg (613x470, 50K)

This. I'm a straight girl, btw.

Attached: EEa4r_mU0AAwDEH.png (632x899, 916K)

I will use all my wishing energy bros, don't worry!

Attached: 1562289127834.png (1100x964, 791K)

a wheelchair... holy shit a quirk

i just like cute boys, and boys being cute together

I've seen quite a few of MHA's JP fujos go to other fandoms this year. Mostly FGO/Promare/Kimetsu.

stfu.

Why is Tumblr still here I thought they only infested this place during spoilers

>FGO/Promare/Kimetsu
Kimetsu Fandom went from nice and small to MHA level is bad, thank God they are taking the cancer away

Tensei's engines are in his arms.
There's nothing stopping him from being a hero in a wheelchair.
If anything, his human legs are inferior to wheels.

Wheelchair races

Attached: D0FL76gVsAIQies.jpg (675x1200, 93K)

The cancer is just going to come back once the anime returns.

Iida's family quirk sure is painful

Raiden have OFA?

Attached: 411VqlNzH8L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 16K)

I don't understand the fujo pairings for that series. I can't see any pandering in any of the interactions between the guys at all.

Would you?

Attached: 243.17 endy.png (670x253, 170K)

It's popular that's all they need

It would be a good learning experience.

Of course

Attached: IMG_20190311_210321.png (600x448, 100K)

Eri is such a lucky girl!

i think shoto has a cute bum

>putting kirishima on the same level as todo, deku, and baku when his art consists of bakufujos using him for bottombitchbaku fanart
Ironically, the western fandom takes him more seriously

It's too big for her

Attached: tied together.jpg (600x600, 151K)

I would, 24/7, all 365 days of the year

Mirioerifags are just like roaches, they won't die.

F L A T
L
A
T

Nothing is too big for a tortured girl

>asslet
When will they learn?

you might have a point there

Attached: DzNbelAUYAI2MRg.jpg (900x1200, 245K)

is this peak male performance?

Attached: peak.jpg (784x606, 32K)

Fucking hell that was cute

Attached: IMG_20190511_193322.jpg (1165x1654, 516K)

>this thread

Attached: 1.png (1080x1047, 706K)

Hitler was in love with his niece

my chest is flat just like shoto's butt

We have 2 weeks until the next chapter, it will get worst

His dog.

No, it's a sperg doing squats.

Nah, he lacks thighs

Attached: 1568200033635.jpg (1672x2048, 815K)

No.

Attached: DtnN8LVVAAAR.jpg (850x1200, 350K)

Hawksbros, do you think he could agree with MLA's ideology? If everyone is free to use his quirk in a civilized way, then heroes wouldn't be necessary so they'll have free time.

Attached: 73120888_p8_master1200.jpg (830x1196, 671K)

Attached: 1548890224735.jpg (960x1280, 177K)

Kek, you have mosquito bites as tits

All he cares about is Endeavor

Cute

Attached: IMG_20190625_171023.jpg (2048x2048, 191K)

T H I C C

What will happen next chapter?

This will be the best arc in the manga

Attached: IMG_20190816_204242.png (628x1200, 380K)

yeah : (

I found our theme song anons.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ivHUIoxKDZE

She's shown interest in his note taking and information compaction techniques. Tsuyu has provided emotional support and said Deku (and Mineta, too) are amazing. The only two girls in canon interested in Deku as Deku are Ochaco and Toga.

It needs less Bakugo

Attached: 73794183_p22_master1200.jpg (900x941, 950K)

Endeavor and the trio take down the magi but he says some mythological allegory that foreshadows [insert plot point thats been edging until now]

Attached: toga maid 1.jpg (850x1169, 126K)

I wonder if Support Services is altering her costume as she develops, or if it's made of unstable molecules and stretches naturally.

Mandatory reminder post that unironic faggots have a home, and that home is not Yea Forums
Here is your redirect and there goes your excuse.

Attached: black.png (671x671, 206K)

too bad endeavor panders to faggots and you'll have to deal with them until he dies

Villain arc was better than Pro Hero arc, it lasted longer too. Endy arc currently

Shoto will meet his new stepdad, Hawks is going to take down the villain, Endeavor will be a little angry about that, Bakugou is going to embarass himself and Deku will punch something.

Attached: 1564542608699.png (175x193, 15K)

That Endeavor is so hot

>Villain arc was better than Pro Hero arc
Nice joke user

i want to be a maid

Attached: 1563676766354.jpg (525x700, 47K)

No evidence then

Mind your boundaries HAWKSfag

Attached: DMLlrwEXUAAzG5e.jpg (476x680, 56K)

Attached: toga maid 2.jpg (850x1202, 211K)

I miss him bros

Attached: IMG_20181121_134251.jpg (800x500, 86K)

He's just sleeping. He'll awaken whenever the best jeanist award is being voted for.

what are the odds that DekuxOcahko will get any sort of development romantically before the last chapter of the last arc of the manga/last episode of the last season of the anime?

cute!
here's a deku maid

Attached: 1567974998929.jpg (1010x1250, 131K)

I want to say high, but I know it's low
One thing for sure, Deku ain't gonna make the first move

Attached: 1563452885865.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

>Was missing for most of the whole manga from an ambiguous fate
>finally appears again for a few panels
>gets ambiguously killed off again
why does Hori hate him so much?

Attached: DFU1Y9UVYAAmcds.jpg (680x477, 80K)

Attached: toga maid 3.jpg (735x1024, 132K)

Almost zero. And then they'll get married in the epilogue or some shit.

ochaco going yandere!

Attached: 1564778449857.jpg (1000x1000, 166K)

so cute! boys can be maids too

Attached: 1565745673860.jpg (660x900, 178K)

Attached: 1565147554043.jpg (707x1000, 173K)

Remember Shindou?

Yes.

Hori doesn't

>He doesn't know

Toga x Twice.

>Hori doesn't remember an irrelevant side character from this one arc
And?

Why is Izuocha so cute?

Attached: d97980d1-5ceb-4911-825c-4c9c243f50f6.jpg (1280x1670, 313K)

The earthquake guy? I'm curious about how many heroe schools exists. Being hero seems like a saturated work.

virgin love

Yeah, I'm still waiting for him to pop up in the manga again and fight Bakugo.

They're dorks

Attached: 1563448099134.jpg (800x800, 150K)

togachacodeku!!!!!

Attached: 1564496813504.jpg (2117x2477, 689K)

Attached: 1554814672991.jpg (1446x2048, 362K)

Based

Attached: IMG_20190909_114705.jpg (600x1125, 127K)

this ship is the most wholesome thing imaginable

Attached: 1556598443539.jpg (1713x1992, 513K)

But Toga wants to kill them. She isn't nice.

There are more villains. And natural and man-made disasters.

Platonic i guess

no! that's not true, she just wants to kiss ochaco and deku

fuck redemptionfags and fuck actual faggots

Attached: 1558739658211.jpg (1200x883, 89K)

Kissing with knifes isn't kissing at all

well in the manga he feels jealous or melancholic because he sees in them the trust in each other that she seeks

In a competition between Ryukyu and Pixiebob, who could hold their pee the longest before wetting themselves, and why?

Deku shouldn't catch Uraraka.
His arms are already in bad enough shape. Her immense mass might be the thing that does his arms in for good.

Attached: __shinjou_akane_and_toga_himiko_boku_no_hero_academia_and_etc_drawn_by_justin_leyva_steamy_tomato__s (850x1202, 163K)

If they can use their quirks, I'd say Pixiebob. She can telepathically send water sounds to Ryukyu in order to weaken her resolve.
If they can't, then I'd say Ryukyu because Pixiebob's elderly bladder is far weaker.

no no no, imagine just making like a little cut on someone's neck or something and then kissing it, like cute blood kisses

Forgot to mention no quirk use, not in this round anyways. Thanks for the input!

Imagine just giving Toga a little love tap! Seeing her cute blood! Spilling her cute brains! Watching her cute skull go crush!

that's bad no

Bending Toga's cute joints the other way, funny!
Running Toga over with a truck, cute squish!
The ultimate expressions of true love!
Cutting Toga's limbs off with her boxcutter!
Draining Toga's blood with her syringes!
Killing Toga, cute!

stop it

Attached: 1564101961252.jpg (1165x1654, 195K)

No, I love cute Toga and I have a right to express this love!
Chopping Toga up into cute little pieces and mailing them to the League individually!
No one can deny our edgy misunderstood love!
Flattening Toga into a cute pancake with a forklift!
Crunching Toga up with a meat grinder, no dental records left!
Wow!
Whaling on Toga with a spiked bat until her bones go all cute and bendy!
Yes!
I love Toga!

they're so cute together, i love them so much

Attached: EAFvG10U8AAMiDl.png (709x767, 434K)

stop it stop it

Attached: 1564986429959.jpg (600x799, 384K)

She looks like a terrifying doll

if you really love toga then this is what you should like

I hope Eri dies

Why?

Attached: tumblr_pxuqrw84811w9xhlwo1_540.jpg (540x360, 49K)