What's his tax policy?

What's his tax policy?

Attached: file.png (512x512, 249K)

he's probably not going to change much from the previous hokage

not to mention I'm pretty sure most of their revenue comes from ninja commissions

But Naruto's Konoha is much less beligerant than the previous Kages, they probably don't kake much money with operations and hired missions.
Since Konoha is now a superpower, they must be getting a lot of money from somewhere else, maybe tech?

Konoha got independence from Fire country?

No, but they're the capital and it's where all the factories, companies and military is concentrated.
It was already shown on anime at least that rural konoha still poor af.

>You can produce water, fire, electricity and ground literally out of yourself
>Make clones to help you with work
>still need money

>getting money from somewhere else
Jews

Rural Fire Country i mean, fuck.

Can't do it for everyone since at least 70% of your population aren't shinobis.

>they must be getting a lot of money from somewhere else, maybe tech?
Selling doujins at comiket

Shikamaru wrote it up so it is probably a decent and fair policy.

Punitive tax on condoms and on bras smaller than C-cup

Attached: 1418190474727.jpg (600x763, 215K)

>it's a Shikamaru runs the country because Naruto is absolutely fucking shit at politics episode

Many cases already.

>maybe tech
>he wasn't mad because Boruto cheated
>he was actually mad because he revelead Konohas secrets

>Decent and fair policy
So there are no taxes?

I've never watched boruto, is naruto even a good hokage? he wanted so bad but now that he has it, is he even good at it?

In terms of defence and hard-power, yes.
Now he's absolute total shit in negotiating and politics in general, take read on Shikamaru Shinden 2 and you'll see.

kill yourself narutard

Oof

How long till it becomes the next "Danzo-Sarutobi" situation and which clan will be genocided this time? My bets are on Hyuga

Can't be the Hyuga. They're currently related to the Hokage. You'd have to remove someone like the Aburame next under the reasoning that they distance themselves from other people by being recluses.

>reading and taking seriously these fanfiction novels
Stop it. Also Naruto is not a good Hokage because by the end of the series Kishimoto couldn't care less about themes and plotlines established earlier. Thus, Itachi is all of a sudden wanked by everyone a hero for being a true shinobi(despite the narrative previously condemning this philosophy using multiple important characters) and Naruto all of a sudden forgets about the problem of Nagato and small countries, doesn't establish a ninja version of UN and basically does fucking nothing.

Yeah, but the Hyuga are already the closest to Uchiha we have:
>Huge, respectable clan, with a long history, closely related to aliens
>Eye hacks, even given a power-up, inner breeding due to that
>Arrogant, think of themselves as the strongest clan of the Leaf, might try to take over if they are disrespected like Uchiha were
>Already have some Uchiha-like fucked up mentality, because you can't tell me that their slavery practises are better than brother eye stealing, especially considering how that was rare for the Uchihas and true for like half of the people in Hyuga
You can always do it behind Naruto's back and paint someone like Hanabi as a murderer, because that's how Leaf does things. Hinata will be the Sasuke survivor, because she's Hokage's wife

rude

Fuck the poor

>he's absolute total shit in negotiating
Wasn't that Naruto's thing?

Probably not, it's still the land of fire's military village. The rest of the nation is taxed to fund Konoha.

His dad did the same under Tsunade

>Naruto wants to become hokage to change the shinobi world
>Child soldiers are still a thing, chuunin exams are still a thing, village system is the same, Saucegay is still never in Konoha
Good job, Nardo. Madara would stop all suffering, but you failed to see it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 424 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.25_[2019.09.14_00.19.37].png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

It's about time the village realised that maybe they should put more emphasis on politics part and not strength.
Even as a Uchihafag, I can admit that Tobirama is the only Hokage that legit seemed like a ruler

Whoring ugly ass hinata out.

t. Cypher

He's clearly defunding the anbu to pay for medicare for all

Who's that?

Madara did nothing wrong.

Attached: 52334016_p23_master1200.jpg (531x700, 75K)

Why is he so perfect?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 424 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.05_[2019.09.14_00.18.53].png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

How about they just resurrect the uchiha to have someone to rally against and put down?

Attached: 43963771_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 688K)

It's not that simple. You can't just genocide the Uchiha every time there is a problem. That's not how it works.

Attached: 1550493473264.jpg (646x874, 66K)

0% tax-rate for the citizens of Konoha, 50% tax-rate for all the other villages. Failure to pay is punishable by Tailed Beast Ball. Nobody has had the courage to resist so far.
Tobirama was a dumbass who nearly caused the Uchiha to revolt and caused countless deaths by telling his retarded brother to sell the tailed beasts he caught because "muh equality"

>there is a problem
>resurrect the uchiha to fix it
>they fix it with their eye hax
>genocide the uchiha

>there is a problem
>ignore the problem
>resurrect the uchiha
>genocide the uchiha
>the original problem magically solves itself

>telling his retarded brother to sell the tailed beasts he caught because "muh equality"
Hashirama wanted to give the bijuu away for free. Charging for them was dialing it back.

What if Tobirama let the two of them be?

Attached: 9aafc7e6-0644-47ba-8cd6-45ec5df1549c.png (800x764, 378K)

s*njus were a mistake

Madara would be properly satisfied and the world would be safe from him. Not sure about the child soldier and the other problems though.

Attached: 1562138934833.jpg (921x1200, 88K)

Naruto makes a killing off ofHinata and Raikage NTR doujins

I want Madara to be happy... his magical smile healed my soul

Attached: Madara25.png (1280x720, 519K)

Is that you Madara-user?

Attached: 1562097565007.jpg (640x927, 111K)

Of course. I'm in every Naruto thread. Rikudo Madara is my love and my life, everyone should look at him and the Moon!

Attached: IMG_20190705_223235.png (513x744, 168K)

Yay! I missed you. And Madara. And the moon pics.

Attached: 1562098608108.png (1135x1333, 2.73M)

I'm glad you like Moonposting, Madarafriend! I dwell in /cm/ nowadays we have a Naruto thread, super comfy, but dead sometimes.

Attached: 1567029653824.gif (335x263, 86K)

Madara did nothing wrong. Shinobi make up 20% of the population at most but are involve in 99% of violent crimes.

He’s changed the economy to a tech based one, and his villages tech is the most advanced ( so much so that jigen had to steal some from Konaha)

Despite being 13% of the main characters, Uchihas make up over 50% of the villains from Naruto

Huh, yeah now I remember. Last time we talked you were only contemplating posting your collection on /cm/. So you actually went trough with it? How was it received?

Attached: cap_[Koten_Gars] Naruto Shippuden - 414 [iTunes][h.264][1080p][AC3] [9288E43F]_00_21_41_06.jpg (1912x1072, 223K)

He really was. Had Hashirama not been a little bitch, the world would have avoided 4 world wars given nobody could stop Madara + Hashirama + 9 tailed beasts from uniting the world.

Pretty good. Some people joined on the Madaraposting too, but then the demand was for an all-around Naruto thread, so we created one and then eventually merged the two. But sometimes I still create Madara threads on Yea Forums too. I'll always be here and I'll always love Moon Madara

Attached: IMG_20190629_222551.jpg (337x568, 43K)

That's good to hear. I need more Madara in my life. I was so lonely while I was gone.

Attached: cap_[Koten_Gars] Naruto Shippuden - 333 [iTunes][h.264][1080p][AC3] [3185BAA8]_00_16_22_41.jpg (1912x1072, 204K)

Tax discounts:
>Read books on why Tobirama was racist and the Uchiha didn’t do nuffin wrong
>Watch Orochimaru and the benefits of genetic engineering

Oh yes, there's never enough Madara! And don't feel alone, Madara sends one limbo clone to each of his faithful followers. He protects you and watches over your dreams. You can't see him, but he is there!

Attached: 1563727776826.gif (250x294, 384K)

That's a very nice thought. I'l try to remember it when I get really lonely next time.

Attached: cap_[Koten_Gars] Naruto Shippuden - 458 [iTunes][h.264][1080p][AC3] [7AD2E84C]_00_16_27_37.jpg (1912x1072, 228K)

This thread went south really quickly.

Let the village overuse money and food until the need for another war on smaller villages happens.

Pain was right.

>have Yamato, a guy who can grow fruit, nuts and vegetables at will
>waste him on making sure Orochimaru stays under house arrest despite the fact he'd have no fucking chance of beating him if he ever did start acting up and despite the bad blood between them

Naruto is fucking stupid.

I have to admit that the Yamato following Orochimaru gag was pretty entertaining in the anime.

Don't forget that Orochimaru can basically genetically enhance said fruit to grow quicker and be more bountiful.

I thought it was the Fire Daimyo that made the tax policies and the Kage was more of a military general?

Naruto is basically just a glorified mayor of Konoha.

More like he's a glorified cosplayer.

"My ninja way is to eliminate the middle class"

Every aspect of genin being "child soldiers" has pretty much been removed, the casualty toll out of the chunnin examd has been purposely reduced to zero, and the big nations are not only at peace, but cooperating and freely traiding among themselves. Even if not explicitly stated, this is all thanks to Naruto's charisma and leadership even among the other Kages. The ninja world may not be the heaven ot earth the retarded people among the readership somehow expected out of the series once Naruto figured an answer to Nagato's bullshit, which is an idiotic and unrealistic expectation to have over the curse of a single lifetime, let alone the actual timeframe the sequel takes place in, but it's a hell of a lot better than what came before, and certainly the best and most peaceful time to live in the Naruto world after Kaguya's landing.

Until Shikamaru goes to war with everyone else.

>You can't just genocide the Uchiha every time there is a problem.
Please offer a compelling reason as to why not.

>until this non-canon shit that has never happened happens
What a terrible counterargument.

>be brought back from the dead
>be immediately questioned by an uchiha and his rag tag group of circus freaks
>explain how uchiha literally fucked everything up and war shit
>get told madara is alive because he pulled an asspull and they need your ninja hitler help
>get to the battlefied
>get yeeted on hard by madara talking shit
>smile knowing even though youre dead theres literally only 3 uchiha left alive, and 1 is on your side
>go back to being dead knowing your genocide succeeded
>and then the uchiha that sided with you has a daughter, ruining everything you have ever worked for for complete extinction of the uchiha race
>but at least the name will be gone if she marries

Attached: fem sauce.jpg (775x800, 479K)

a perfectly acceptable sacrifice for the complete cucking of the uchiha name

boruto sucks

so wheres everyone getting the new PIXXX shit? im fucking tired of these edits and everywhere else its on a do not post list

Fem sauce would have been the most realistic depiction of a teenage woman ever in fiction

damn right

Attached: fem sauce 2.jpg (1320x2048, 270K)

Naruto could just stand around the crops for like 5 seconds and they’d already be fully grown

>implying he was wrong
his only mistake was creating the twin snakes

to be fair strength was kinda what was needed up until the third Hok

No he said decent and fair policy, retard

>Now he's absolute total shit in negotiating and politics in general, take read on Shikamaru Shinden 2 and you'll see.
>>he's absolute total shit in negotiating
>Wasn't that Naruto's thing?
Spent all his stat and exp points on in-battle negotiation (some call it Talk no Jutsu) and ended up with level 0 out-battle nego.

lel butthurt

A progressive tax structure where the rich are taxed a fair amount to break up the concentration of wealth and fund social programs.

What the fuck is the technology level in Naruto anyway, shit is so fucking inconsistent.

Whatever the fuck the author feels like. I'm surprised that the manga hasn't an alien spacecraft crash near the hidden leaf village so we can get fantasy space ninjas discovering the galactic chakra.

I haven't kept up with Naruto in years but I am pretty sure in one of the videogames he has a TV and console in his apartment

Sasuke had a tv, orochimaru has computers in part 1.
I’d guess early 2000 tech levels in Naruto, and in boruto they already have androids and shit, far more advanced than what we got

Taxation is theft

Attached: Orochimaru_as_a_child.png (1280x720, 849K)

>what’s Shikamaru’s tax policy
ftfy

>Sauron has regained much of his former liquidity. He cannot yet take corporative form, but his greediness has lost none of its potency. Concealed within his skyscraper, the CEO of Mordor sees all. His audits pierces policy, appeals, collaterals and taxhavens. You know of what I speak, Gandalf? A great Accountant lidless and wreathed in flame. He is gathering all evidence to him. Very soon he will summon an army of lawyers great enough to launch litigation upon Middle-Earth(tm).

Attached: 432647663.jpg (970x546, 66K)