>2019
>these are your big three
Based.

Attached: 337B2EEE-3294-4624-9A7A-2F0E8B65C808.jpg (3927x1876, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/itaparu99/status/1172400178143223809
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shonenshit

Attached: yuck.jpg (478x708, 138K)

Name ONE thing good that isn’t shonenshit

>I'm so meta I just broke the fifth wall
>Zootopia but society sucks
>I'm so clever they just don't understand
Seriously, how are these even comparable?

Because they’re all great

They are good. That's the common element.

>dr stone
really?

Beastars is a different magazine.

I am completely okay with this.

I literally cannot

Completely and utterly irrelevant because it’s better than everything else in shonen jump

Chainsawman are Dr stone are nice, but I think Beastars has become my favourite manga of all time

Based

Oh god I can smell the fur fags already and it s not even October yet. Beastars is trash

Beastars is poison to furfags since the author goes out of their way to show the 'sexy' scenes as depraved as possible

>Beastars is poison to furfags since the author goes out of their way to show the 'sexy' scenes as depraved as possible
poor innocent child

Attached: 1567767867900.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

That literally hasn't happened yet in Chainsawman.

what about Iruma?

Attached: IRUMA CRYING.png (1329x1155, 1.57M)

Big fat cringe

>Big fat cringe
fat?

Attached: Mairimashita-Iruma-kun.jpg (500x700, 117K)

huh?

It’s cringe because I don’t know what this is, is it good?

>big 3
>Dr.stone
kek

Why are you always pretenting that furries hate your furry manga? Are you that ashamed of liking it?

Meanwhile, on her twitter
twitter.com/itaparu99/status/1172400178143223809

yiff in hell

What is Chainsaw Man even supposed to be about? Every time I see a new thread, the OP makes it look like a completely different story than the last thread made it look.

>Chainsawman
Meme shit
>Dr. Flop even with an anime
Ha, good one.

Guy who turns into a chainsaw working as a public safety agent slaying devils so he can squeeze a girl's tits

Why is Beastar there? It's not even the same magazine

Attached: 1563693978252.png (702x570, 276K)

So?

>october is around the corner
>people will soon realize what weaponized autism looks like
Oh boy.

Attached: 1566515015264.jpg (1280x872, 313K)

It's Devilman meets Men in Black.
>Meme shit
That's why it's so good

Attached: Chainsawman - 001 - A Dog and a Chainsaw - 47.png (1781x1300, 792K)

>big 3 thread
Kill yourself

Big three were from shounen jump, it was a marketing gimmick.

Attached: 1566528937749.png (835x1200, 944K)

Shonen Jump never once marketed any big 3. It was western anime fans who only watched Naruto Bleach and One Piece on Toonami who cooked up that meme

I don't think we're going to get any serious autism in october. The closest is the on-stage fight, and then he gets slightly more well-adjusted for the first part of the following arc.

why does everyone gotta keep using the term big three all the time , so

>no serious autism
Legosi is always dangerously autistic.

Attached: some kind of greeting.png (778x1200, 448K)

This is level 1 autism. It is an understandable reaction for someone socially awkward, and it put nobody at unnecessary risk including himself.
For comparison, ruining the play to slap someone was level 3 autism, putting a killer at ease immediately after getting repeatedly slapped against a wall by him was level 4 autism, and tearing out his fangs bare-handed at the slightest mention of carnivore discrimination was level 5 autism. If he keeps going and exceeds the known ASD limitations, then his actions will likely lead to a Sperg Impact scenario which would make all life in the Beastars world unsustainable and bring about the apocalypse.

boku no pico
checkmate zoomer

t. furfaggot

He will achieve world peace by infecting everyone with his deadly strain of autism. When everyone is suicidally retarded, there won't be any fights between carnivores and herbivores.

I will literally never read Dr. Stone because of that cringey ass e = mc² thing. Beastars writing is mediocre. Chainsawman is pretty interesting, probably the only one of the three I will ever read fully through. Overall pretty shitty "big 3".

Attached: 1554614978432.jpg (509x429, 35K)

Maybe if it actually got translations people would post about second best Champion manga more

Guys whats the english release schedule for Beastars, ive just finished reading it to date and cant find a reliable answer

I hope this comes to fruition

whenever TL-san is finished, way back when they were behind schedule you'd have to wait up to 2 months for a new chapter fucking sucked that that chapter ended up being a filler chapter

Attached: 1567103805576.jpg (800x800, 268K)

That’s disappointing thanks though

imagine having shit taste
chainsawman is fantastic though

I wouldn't go so far to say that it is fantastic. It is a lot more streamlined than Fire Punch was, but I have faith that it will become crazier like Fire Punch as it goes on.

>dead shounenshit everyone has forgotten about a split-second after it ended

>It’s cringe because I don’t know what this is, is it good?

Attached: it's time.jpg (283x438, 18K)

It's not the "big three" but the first 2 are some of the only shonen worth reading

Who are you quoting, shonentard?

Aren't kimetsu and one piece the best selling?

>no name
>furry
>fedora cringe

Nicesuuu

>no name
It's bigger than Samurai 8

Attached: 1568494575751.jpg (1427x911, 325K)

Half of the previous big 3s wasn't the best selling either

As if being bigger than Samurai 8 meant something.

based