Which was better? Anime Vs Manga

Which was better? Anime Vs Manga

assuming they exist in a vacuum.

Attached: lucy.jpg (300x225, 16K)

Anime didn't have diaper girl Nozomi so it's better by default

True or false vacuum?

[x] Genuflect

I have no idea why Elfen Lied resonates with me.

Anime as better by far. It cut out all the boring bullshit of the manga while keeping the important stuff intact. The manga honestly felt like it had filler arcs.

The anime ruined it by making it overly serious and so far more juvenile. The original was actually funny

Manga actually finished the story.

It's a symptom of being a newfag.

This. The anime stopping where it did was an improvement because the second half of the manga jumps the shark so many times. Also the anime had the song.

Also, never forget, Nana is best girl.

Attached: Nana.jpg (900x1500, 168K)

>in a vacuum

The anime had an ending, it was just different.

Nana was a close second.

Attached: 27.png (626x357, 225K)

The anime was done better than the part of the manga that it covers, but the manga got much better after the anime had ended.

The anime was a gateway of the worst kind, while the manga is an enjoyable and unpretentious read. Also, not having best girl Nozomi automatically made the anime shit.

Die diaperfag

Imagine reading a manga full of guro and thinking underwear of all things is anything to whine about.

Imagine still wearing diapers.

Diapers hit close to home.

Yeah, people do that. Hence adult diapers.

t. diaper fetishist

>series called Elfen Lied
>it doesn't have Elfenlied
And that's why the anime is a complete joke.

t. guro fetishist

It ended with an unresolved mystery and the main villain not doing a single thing.

manga
no contest
unless you mean elfin lied only

This. The manga is similar to Okamoto's later works like Brynhildr and Parallel Paradise, whereas the anime completely missed the point and tried to be a DEEP brooding edgefest just like Hellsing TV, Shingetsutan Tsukihime and other early 00s masterpieces.

manga

Nana is what started my amputee fetish. Elfen Lied ruined my life

>unresolved mystery

If you mean literally the last 10 seconds with the clock starting and the figure appearing, yes that was stupid. They should have just made it clear Lucy dies, Nana lives. That would have given decent closure.

The worst thing about ending it there was we never got to see Bando becoming Best Man, as he (sort of) does in the manga. I always had a soft spot for him.

Attached: The three reasons to read Elfen Lied.jpg (2475x1200, 832K)

Attached: kyonyuu.jpg (685x944, 254K)

Is there something you want to tell us about?

How is that even a question?

Attached: ElfenLied_v12_c106_p164.png (1057x1600, 287K)

this

Attached: ElfenLied_v12_c103_p099.png (1080x1600, 510K)

IS THAT A

The anime's ending got rushed way too hard though

Manga and it isn't even close, Bando is pretty much the character with the best story while he's non existant in the anime.

No. Two of them.

One of the few times that anime is superior

Anime Elfen Lied was kino, seeing a girl just killing everybody without mercy was neat. Lucy is how a strong female character should be portrayed, hopefully someday the west will get the memo.

Lucy was just a little bitch who felt entitled to play the misunderstood victim while killing countless strangers who had done nothing wrong. The manga did great to blow her the fuck out at the end.

Attached: it can be helped.jpg (750x1085, 107K)