Mfw miura might die before finishing berserk

>mfw miura might die before finishing berserk

Attached: DF014DCB-942C-4AAD-80F0-11052DE3FA13.png (1000x1016, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

otaquest.com/kentaro-miura-interview-duranki-berserk/
comicbook.com/anime/2019/09/10/berserk-creator-kentaro-miura-hopes-to-speed-up-manga-serialization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japs have the lifespans of Elves, he'll be fine.

I don't care. Berserk became moeshit after the introduction of the pedobait witch.

He'll rush the ending before he dies, I bet money on it.

average lifespan in nipland is 83, miura is 53, I doubt he'll overwork himself to death or anything alike, I think we have a fair shot
>miura
>rushing
breh

>tfw you realise Guts might die in the end

Attached: 118.png (500x531, 309K)

Dude you have no idea what kinda shit miura might pull, who knows what will happen

When was the last time Miura rushed anything?

This

>newfags forgetting that berserk has always been pedobait

Attached: 57354325423.jpg (298x449, 46K)

>tfw I will die before finishing whatever anime will be airing at the time
We're all gonna leave unfinished businnes.

>This arc will never get adapted to any animation for obvious reasons

Don't worry too much about it. If anything, now that Duranki will allow his assistants to do more work, Berserk might release more frequently. Furthermore, he also said that Berserk's story is in its later stages, so the future's looking brighter than ever.

anons why is the plot so random? literal who characters with no leverage are getting so much screentime

How is it random? Why are you speaking out your ass? Who are these " literal who characters" who are getting so much screentime?

97 had a scene that included M O T H P U S S Y

My name is Kentaro Miura. I'm 53 years old. My house is in the eastern section of Honshu, where all the high-rises are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Young Animal magazine, and I stay home every day. I don't smoke, but I compulsively drink. I'm in bed after 4 AM, and make sure I get two hours with my body pillow, no matter what. After having a bottle of whisky and doing about five hours of idol master before going to bed, I usually have problems sleeping until morning. Just like an old geezer, I wake up with fatigue and stress in the morning. I was told there were many issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any work, like writing manga and illustrating pages, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with Berserk, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to hiatus I wouldn't lose to anyone.

t.low healthy life expectancy American.

Japan has the same healthy life expectancy as most developed countries.

japan is first place in terms of life expectancy you mongol

i like shrek, however farnese, serpico, the skipper and his fren, gut's protege(the little kid), mermaid, did i miss some? even if there is some plot around them i think they just shit up the story, it should've been about the original cast.

Berserk is like two thirds done right? One more decade bros.

Those are the original cast. The band of the hawk was the original cast for one arc.

the original cast are in fucking hell

I hate puck and his stupid jokes that ruin the mood. I hope Muira kills him.

With only 0.1 more year than half of Europe.
Do you think that's even enough for Miura to make one Berserk Chapter ?

band of the hawk had a purpose, fundamental to the story line. guts is now essentially a glorified babysitter
>inb4 the writer makes guts leave the group of kids(and elderly disabled) thus invalidating all the time spent on them

yes and guts should've remained alone

then you'd have the black swordsman arc for 200 chapters retard

is it some kind of requirement to write 200 chapters? btw this is about the only manga i've read, is this some kind of autistic convention?

Miura no longer has the balls to kill an important character. Thats why Rickert safely left with his retarded loli who joined a battle against a fucking apostle and lived to tell the tale.

The band of the hawk's characters were barely exposed or had any characters of their own, save the main trio and maybe Juduo. All of the guts gang have a purpose to the main story and their characters are much better fleshed out.

If Guts went alone then there'd be no conviction because he wouldn't want to save Casca, therefore Griffith would have been reborn eitherway, ironically enough the Patry got him closer to Griffith

secondary characters don't need complex story, if everybody had one the orignal story gets lost

he literally wants revenge for the rape( and the fact that griffith is profesied to be evil by the granny witch and SK) which he's been through as a kid himself, and thusly knows how traumatic it is. this is conviction enough.

He would eventually get himself killed if he was only after revenge, him switching from being a revenge seeker to the protector of Casca was an excellent writing choice

Even if the band of the hawk was glorified demon bait, you can't deny some charaters right now have no purpose to the story, Isidro is the over used pervert kid that grabs ass and peeks, then you have Magnifico and the other dude and the other dude who I can't even recall because what the fuck are they even doing there?. Only Guts, Schierkeke and Casca have any weight in this story.

getting himself killed is not necessarily a bad outcome for the story.

protecting casca is fine, i guess, but since she's gonna remain mentally raped for life(semi confirmed by the last chapters) guts will either remain a glorified babysitter or leave the party anyway.

i'd have rather had him get himself killed(while killing griffith).

what a shit ending lmao

what do you reckon would be better? im just saying which one i'd have preferred. im not fucking writer, a story can be told in many ways.

There is one really good one but I don't think it should be used, that being that Griffith kills Guts but ends up feeling immense regret, but Devilman already has done that so that shouldn't be the one

Attached: You've been lied to Berserk.jpg (960x400, 42K)

i like that one too,

Berserk has been trash for decades so at this point Miura should just die and let someone properly finish it

based

NEw chapter when?

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 22K)

my guess December or November

>btw this is about the only manga i've read
That explains your retardation.

Cope whispershit.

how am i retarded, im literally +130 iq

although i rarely utilize the full potential of my faculties while reading a story which has no direction, and i only fell for it cus of a meme. i still don't see what you mean by retarded.

>Guts should either have help from the original cast, most of which died, which is important for the story
>or he should have no help at all and do all his bullshit by himself like some shonen protagonist
I'm not defending the direction Berserk went in after the eclipse but your suggestions about what it should have done are even stupider.

i seen no other good options with the premise i'm given. i'd like to hear your take on the best course?

no takes? then don't be so hasty to call people retarded.

Your options only apply if we went back in time and changed what Miura wanted to do. But even then, like I was saying, they're not good options. The best option would be to improve the characters that Guts is with but that also is too late to be done. The fact is that Miura didn't want to do what Berserk was doing anymore because he wasn't an edgy young adult anymore, which is why it is like it is right now.

i still think that a wandering lone swordsman taking mercenary jobs, killing apostles, until he gains the xp to face the godhand would have been kino. maybe have some secondary characters appear once every full moon.

(me)
also the story doesn't need to be a gorillion chapters long, could be writen and printed in a couple years at worst

>until he gains the xp
Exactly the kind of bullshit that makes you seem retarded. I know you're not being literal with this but Guts killing godlike characters on his own would basically be nerfing those characters and defeating their entire purpose.

A story doesn't need to be that long but it depends on what you want to do and how often you release chapters. The second one is the big one for Berserk. If Berserk had released regularly since 1989 it would have over 700 chapters at this point if it was continuously running or it would have ended by now. Instead it's at 359 chapters as of right now.

>lost children is its own arc instead of being a part of black swordsman

You are aware that Griffith can warp space right?

Its told from the perspective of Jill and she's pretty much the main character of that arc.

obviously i don't mean literal xp you mongoloid, recognize my shorthand.... jesus christ

>I know you're not being literal with this
Still, the characters he's up against are essentially gods and Guts is, while strong, still a relatively normal man with no real powers outside of that suit that kills him while he uses it.

and surely he'd give guts a fair chance to fight it out when the time is right

SK literally tries to do it on his own, why cant guts?(with help of shrek)

>surely he'd give guts a fair chance to fight it out when the time is right
how the fuck did you come to that conclusion

because SK is over a thousand years old and most likely just a spirit inhabiting the armor

SK iirc has a sword that can rip through dimensions and he hasn't been able to do much of anything. And if is right he's pretty much immortal too.

im saying it could work

I swear I don't give a fuck what happens anymore, all I want to see is Guts regain his spark again. And by spark i meant edge. I had enough of him sucking loli shit and being ridden by every faggot and bitch in the show. It's due time he sticks it to everyone in his path like in the Black Swordsman arc dammit!

Because character development is interesting idiot

Not him, but I guess it doesn't feel like development. More like he's getting better sleep.

>Because
I didn't as a question you retard, I'm stating facts. You don't seem to differentiate change in characterization and writing from actual character development.

Oh my fucking God Miura, already with this shit?

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-09-11-13-58-27.png (593x849, 255K)

Note: the protagonist is seemingly 'genderless' but it's clearly a trap

>might

>Miura starts forcing his fetish art into berserk >retarded loli witch replaces puck
>apologists claim its muh editors making him do it
>proceeds to come out with this shit

What do you guys think of the recent interviews with Miura?
otaquest.com/kentaro-miura-interview-duranki-berserk/
comicbook.com/anime/2019/09/10/berserk-creator-kentaro-miura-hopes-to-speed-up-manga-serialization/

No reason to care. Berserk is yesterday's trash now, beaten and forgotten.

I ask you to consider this option my friend.
What if he has them all finished the hole story draw and finished no questions asked.
But he just like making us suffer ..
So if he dies the family or who ever come over look around his gaff and find the full finished story.
oc they decide to release it all and make some ez cash.
> Boom flooded with berserk manga chapters

user, you dumb fuck. That page literally has a character going "gee I'm pretty sure normal people (and animals too) only have either male or female genitalia, not both like you!" and yet you immediately jump to thinking of traps. I think that's pretty sad if we're being honest.

>Might
you mean will
just accept it Yea Forums.

How the fuck is it a trap, you can see his tiny balls and peen outline. Fag.

next deluxe edition soon at least, I'm enjoying re reading through these.

I actually think this will happen. Griffith could want a rematch.

>thought Duranki would be trash
>gave it a tentative look
>unironically loved it, already hooked on the world
The old man's still got it.

Is the series monthly?

I really hope so.