Dr. Stone

>the meitantei needs glasses
I see what TMS did here

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dr. Stone - 11 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_04.04_[2019.09.14_09.09.10].jpg (1280x720, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et4fYTAJWL0
civilianmilitaryintelligencegroup.com/12836/that-when-a-lady-lifts-her-skirt-she-shoots-a-horrid-yankee-the-story-of-confederate-womens-urine-and-the-manufacture-of-gunpowder
chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2016/01/29/early-gunpowder-was-made-from-the-pisse-of-church-ladies-and-other-historical-tidbits
janeaustensworld.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/regency-hygiene-the-bourdaloue/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Az8tl_0cOI
youtube.com/watch?v=ddq6CRJAK1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So how are they supposed to beat Tsukashi?

They don't. Senku asspulled a bomb and force him to negotiation.

The subs make Senkuu sound like a nigger

>explanation flew over his head
>no chemistry knowledge
Must suck to be a brainlet

Just now catching up after dropping the manga once spearfag got Tsukashi, I was ten billion percent sure he would be the main villain and he seemed boring, plus it seemed dumb how they left the cave of miracles unguarded after all that and didn't even try to dig it out again.
But I'm glad I picked it back up, based capitalism is making it interesting, and I just finished the harem selection chapter on the island. Cutehako is pretty good I guess.

Attached: she wants it.png (867x679, 560K)

The cave collapsed, not just the entrance.
Spearboy is based imo. All the based scientists supported eugenics.

Attached: EEX8RrJXUAAmlRK.jpg (1338x2048, 230K)

Their mistake was not realizing that the main thing that should be bred out of the human race is the incontrollable compulsion to murder anyone you don't like, they should have included themselves in the eugenics. Spearman was a bore and an edge, Tsukasa was a better villain even with his retard ideology and it turning out to be him going full retard about his little sister.
The cave collapsing doesn't make the bat guano disappear, they could have dug it out and set up the drip again, or just made a leach-field which would have been just as good after the year they spent looking for oil and building the ship and stuff. Just Kohaku's pee and poop could have replaced most of that bat guano in that time period, and other than that all you need is sand and lye I think.
But I don't blame the writer for being a sciencelet and being all "it just takes too long" then taking too long with other stuff, it kept the manga going at a nice pace with some tension.
It is stupid that they're still struggling for nitric acid and relying on the platinum, but there's more fun with tribals because of it, so no big deal.

>and it turning out to be him going full retard about his little sister.
well dud

Suika is a very important character

>desire to kill
That's not a genetic trait, it's about upbringing. Or if you want to bring testosterone into this.
I repeat, the whole cave collapsed. Inagaki has a team of scientists that proofread his work. Just think about how long those cave search missions take and without any tools. It was a matter of priority to build the boat and go out to search for y man. Senkuu even mentioned how people would start fighting over who to revive first.

There's more to nitric acid than just shit and piss. It's called "miracle" cave for its rarity.

Attached: 1562721364406.png (544x1260, 302K)

Yes, if they freed more than 150 people, without having ready access to more miracle water.
However, they already started a basic economy, and Senkuu and friends are always humping for more Dragos to use later on, so it would be the most obvious thing in the world to set up an actual rudimentary government, say a council of elders, for mundane matters and then just sell people depetrification doses as they earn them through farming or merching or whatnot. No one would have a reason to go against them because Senku is still basically their magic golden goose. Again, they could have dug the cave back out. A cave collapsing doesn't make its contents magically disappear, and it's hardly beyond their abilities to set up a basic supported mineshaft as they go.
The entire thing was a complex shuffle because the author didn't realize it would go this long or get this popular, but knew he could only drag out the Tsukasa arc so long. Excusable, but definitely a bit of a reach.
Why would the extremophiles be gone because of a cave-in? It even explains in your image why they call them that.

>o my benzene
what did they mean by this

Attached: dr.jpg (353x330, 71K)

Don't understand the question, what's the problem here?

You're completely ignoring the looming yman threat. Senkuu already knew about platinum on treasure island. It would grant them infinite formula rather than what the cave remnants would produce. So instead of wasting 1 year+ on excavation machinery + excavation itself for a lottery product they went for the surefireway instead.
I don't think reviving some "new" people and putting them in high positions wouldn't cause a backlash. What the stay at home team is focusing on is production quantity.

He's ten billion percent nigga

They didn't find out about Why-man until well after they found out about the platinum, and Senkuu NEVER mentioned worrying about anyone still being around to re-stone them before that scene.
>excavation machinery
Did you actually even read the manga? The cave was not that big and the miracle water was not that far in, the gorilla team could do it in a day and a half with minimal instruction.
>putting them in high positions
Why would they do this and what does it have to do with the rest? I don't get why you're so adamantly delusional about it being a weak plot pivot, you're going to so much effort to justify what the author simply never tries to, and straying into headcanon which contradicts what we've actually seen.

Im still crying
Waiting for the second season

Attached: 5e77874b7177801d668e9e773870659f.jpg (619x1167, 428K)

He always questioned what source petrified them. When someone responded to their signal it was only confirmed that the source of the catastrophe was still around and needs to be examined, which is why the boat production kicked into high gear after that.
I read the chapter and you underestimate how much work there is to cleaning up a cave-in. It's not even confirmed that the nitric acid would resurface right after the whole cave was cleaned up.
>weak plot pivot
Because it follows the way the story always went. They go for the best result. No stay-at-homes have leadership skills and putting up someone new would be a dumb idea. It makes complete sense, then again I was present in the weekly threads where every theory was grinded into dust..

Do you forget every post I make once you read the next one? Because you're now responding to this latest one using arguments I already addressed in earlier posts. It's like you're reading but then fitting in the posts to some preconceived narrated argument in your head used to make the plot seem reasonable, even though I'm not actually saying the things you seem to think I am. Stop talking to yourself while replying to me, honestly.

>holding shells
Fuck

Attached: illust_76515327_20190829_105549.jpg (1244x2640, 1.5M)

>no argument
Well then

Not him, but what's the effect on bat guano when multiple sticks of dynamite are detonated in a small space just a few feet away? Is it flammable? The guano is really the only thing they need since they have access to sulfuric acid.

>They didn't find out about Why-man until well after they found out about the platinum
That's debatable. The flashback in chapter 101 when Ruri tells about the platinum is very ambiguous on when it actually happened.

No, they explain why they dont want to go over 150. First of all, 150 is about the number where everyone can have a personal with someone, I suppose that perosn would mainly be Senku. But it also means everyone knows each other and thus it's far easier to manage a population like that. Second they dont want people fighting over who will get revived and factions and shit like that. Even if you do it based on a merit system where you offer it as a reward, people are going to start getting mad that some people are being revived instead of others, going to start claiming that fluid is being given out to favorites, resentment and anger is going to start building, and some people are going to be mad just knowing that the fluid is around but they can't use it. Their plan is to have enough for everyone or not have any at all.

>I take the coal tar and wash it with hcl
>boom we get aniline

Tsukasa's arm is made of flesh and bone.

If he swung his arm at a tree his arm would be crushed. But it's not crushed. That's fine though, maybe he's some kind of all mighty mutant with super strength and durability gained from the alien petrification magic.

So okay he can swing his arm at a tree without having his arm be destroyed. So when he swings his arm at the tree he should be flung backwards because the tree is rooted in place and he is only kept standing because of the friction between his feet and the ground.

But no he is not flung backwards he instead cleaves through the damn thing in half like it was tissue paper. So I guess Tsukasa breaks the laws of physics now.

If he can break the laws of physics and he is a mutant with super strength then nothing Senku can reasonably throw at him will have any effect. This is a hopeless endeavor. Science is useless against anomalous supernatural beings that do not follow the same rules as everything else in the universe.

Characters in this series are superhuman

The flashback told them about the platinum, not why-man.

Tsukasa is superhumanly strong. That doesn't mean he won't die from an infection for example

The post you're responding to is me mentioning what they could do while going over 150, and you're responding to mindlessly tell me what the manga said about 150 people. Just mindlessly, zero reading comprehension.
You may not have noticed it, but groups of people over 150 have in fact found ways to work together without all knowing each other, even in times of crisis, limited resources, and great physical danger! This doesn't happen automatically though, it takes a little planning, which is what this manga is about to begin with.
Fuck, is anyone on Yea Forums over 18 anymore?

The debate here is at which point in time the reveal happened. After platinum was introduced they already planned on setting sail

Hardbody training, you can knock down small trees with enough of it. All about healed microfractures. Not a woo-woo spiritual thing, it's done in Muay Thai and there's a couple of brothers from Scotland who can break some smallish bits of wood and concrete with their heads and various limbs. The human body's more resilient than you think.

But yes, physics is complete fucking bullshit in this series overall, and not just Tsukasa. It's not a science or even science fiction work, it's educational shonen science fantasy.

Also you're autistic.

It seems you again fail to realize the decisions Senkuu and co make aren't based on luck. They won't introduce new people and then fuck off. That's retarded.

And how did he let Senku get a bomb up to him?

>the stones need doctors
I see what Dr Stone did there

>dude I counted to a billion trillion while petrified with 0 inaccuracy because that's totally how the human brain works, so I know what day and time it is!
I think Senkuu's up for it, user.

>the decisions Senkuu and co make aren't based on luck
We reading the same manga?
>oh no my terrible luck fucked us yet again and we might die - Senkuu, every few chapters
>well no time to test or make a backup, we'll have to hope this fucking works - Senkuu, every few chapters
>WOW what a lucky and very unlikely find that happens to be synergistic to our various goals, good thing we happened to be holding that rock right before sunrise/this deadly pool emitting toxic vapors happened to be here but no one ever noticed it before, we happened to find oil looking for mushrooms with pics from cameras that Senkuu hadn't even thought of making before somehow because that's what the reporter wanted because she happened to have the miracle water because the le epic mentalist happened to "just know" and be right that she risked her life for almost no reason to swipe some from under Tsukasa's nose!
user PLEASE.

>miracle water
>Senkuu himself
>soap
>why-man
>cure for pneumonia
>the phenomenon of petrification and subsequent depetrification healing everything because nanomachines son, even with major cracks, "but only before the edges wear" for a false sense of urgency even though literally no one has work away too much despite lying broken for 3700 years before being pieced back together
Which is the true Dr. Stone?

When there is no other option. When they're planning ahead the decisions they take have logic behind them
>don't know Ruris disease
>make antibiotics from the quick briefing
>antibiotics will be very useful regardless of Ruri outcome

>major cracks
Found the speedreader

You found yourself, anime-only.

>The post you're responding to is me mentioning what they could do while going over 150
Yeah, and I'm telling you why they don't do it and don't do your "obvious" and shitty "sell depetrification doses" idea. They don't want people fighting.
Groups over 150 have also found ways to destroy themselves. Lucklily the risk didnt matter because they weren't the only 150 people in the entire world, they could fuck themselves into civil war and factions humanity would go on to prosper as it did before. Senkuu and friends don't have such luxury or need to take a risk like that.
And they're not going to try to painstakingly scrape out the nitric acid out of a blown up and collapsed cave especially the nitric acid probably burned away anyway, its flammable.

>Fuck, is anyone on Yea Forums over 18 anymore?
No, you're the only "adult" here.

The real Dr Stone were the friends he made along the way

Yeah, and there could be no possible use for having miracle water, and possibly even a secret stash of miracle water if they dug in and disguised the hole while leaving the cave open, particularly not while pursuing a guy with apparent access to a "petrification beam" which they assume will be much weaker than the world-spanning one, or else they'd know they had no chance, particularly not when they wind up on buttfuck island with someone petrifying their people right in left. Definitely better to have to go after the platinum right away while splitting the team than just to have a gallon or two already stashed away in exchange for two days' work and then stockpiling while looking for the oil.
You can choose to die on this hill as many times as you want, the cave-in was a terrible deus ex machina which didn't even do its job and Senkuu had no good reason to ignore the miracle water altogether after it.
Also, "rocks fall miracle water dies" because no one could just stay behind to guard what they'd just won while they go to find the sister is lazy as fuck to begin with, as I already mentioned.
And groups under 150 have found ways to destroy themselves, it's a social theory about the limits of individual memory, not a magical world-wrecking phenomenon like they present it in the manga. It's the worst possible justification they could have used and brings down the whole narrative.

based and shonenpilled

Go reread the chapters user. Be extra careful when they mention things like surface erosion and how it affects crushed stone pieces.

>cave-in
>no more water production
Why are you missing this key part? Is it intentional?

Ah yes, water, the rarest of all possible elements in those stone world, and the most difficult to move! Platinum is much more obtainable!

>oh no there is no water
seriously retard?

What

I don't understand what Tsukasa was doing all the time. Like literally what did he have to do?

Why not go subjugate the roper village right away?

How many boomers did he kill while Senku was doing his meme faces with the other villages? 6 gorillion?

He's most likely performing a chemically active extraction

"The supply chain would be too intense once winter comes, uhhh he must have gunpowder so I need to thaw more people, but I'll slow it down so the reporter can pick them for some reason, uhh let me take a break to punch stone grandpas into chunks"
He's the dumbest smart man I've ever heard of, but he still has random chemistry knowledge, but only sometimes.

>he's pretending to be retarded not knowingvabout miracle water

Also, I really don't buy the bomb shit. How could a bomb kill Tsukasa? Even if you drop it right next to him, he could problably jump into cover before it explodes, considering he could easily dodge a fucking crossbow bolt.

Ant that's only accounting his normal human superpowers. Even if Senku developed full on modern technology killing machines, he could still block bullets with Sticky Fingers and assassinate Senku by moving underground just like when Sticky Fingers was used against Oasis, they cannot contain his movement. Maybe a sniper rifle would do the trick, but that's like a 1 in a billion chance.

>but I'll slow it down so the reporter can pick them for some reason
Read slower, please

If it was boichi writing the story, there'd already been 10 deaths already

Building his empire, yknow the thing he kept yapping on about.

They set up a propaganda tower

He admitted he cannot evade it, radious too large

Fuck, don't bother replying if you haven't read the comment chain, brainlet.

>considering he could easily dodge a fucking crossbow bolt.
He didn't necessarily dodge it, since Senku wasn't aiming it at him. The fact that he was able to grab it shows that he was fast, but even Usain Bolt wouldn't want to fuck with nitroglycerin

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-11h09m47s142.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Somebody set him up the bomb

What's wrong, forgot about the water?

Just fucking punch the ground and close the zipper above you then.

>anons go full retard once proven wrong
I'll admit I chuckled

>implying I hadn't planned it from the start
>he could still block bullets with Sticky Fingers and assassinate Senku by moving underground just like when Sticky Fingers was used against Oasis, they cannot contain his movement.

>was only pretending
user pls

actual retard hours

>he's mad he forgot the other name for nitric acid

Attached: EEbWhwrWkAAz5fT.jpg (2048x1741, 315K)

In the manga, who is going to fuck Suika?
Also why the fuck they put the glass in her fucking helmet?

no you actually are incredibly retarded

Nobody til she grows 3* her age

>you can create glass with sand
holy did they stole everyting from minecraft

>he's seething

Attached: illust_76726143_20190910_230927.jpg (900x1273, 913K)

Ryusui. If you are animeonly, you won't see this character, but Suika wants his D badly.

Because they don't want to lose her sneak ability, also Ryusui

>it's the same retard who shits up mha threads

Will he IMAGINE her or is that a one sided love? I might consider picking the manga

>starts projecting
I love this

Attached: illust_76692893_20190908_195036.jpg (1000x1000, 534K)

He's a Chad, she's the one that's crazy about him. She already saw his massive dong.

He praised her and she liked it

You shouldn't, it's not a pedophile comic, they're just baiting you. He only cares about his autistic butler and Suika is portrayed as an actual kid not your deranged fantasies.

So who is actually in charge back at the Kingdom of Science while they're gone? Ruri? Jasper?
Having that many grunts around with modern knowledge and no Tsukasa to reign them in seems a little risky.
If the ship sinks and they all die, Ruri will have to restart civilization with people who willingly got ooga-booga haircuts.

Attached: 545367334.jpg (784x1145, 375K)

Capitalism put the grunts in their place. They have things like cotton candy, ramen and manga to distract them. I believe they're just a community. They believe in their leaders, they don't need a shadow figure.

What is even the proportion of men/women in that village ?

Attached: 13.png (868x1300, 204K)

senku showin' them the D

But itlooks like more people popped up along the way

Attached: 12.png (897x1300, 192K)

No I mean now that the tsukasa gang joined

My main worry is there's no one to maintain Tsukasa's icebox so if it breaks he's gonna defrost.

Fuck if I know 4 girls - 31 dudes

>100 thawed grunts
>probably 90% male
>main cast headed long-term for hueland
Garnet, Sappire, and Ruby better head for the hills.

Attached: 76543756534232.png (1100x280, 310K)

>implying they won't become professional whores for Dragos
Poor Alabaster

This anime speaks to my fucking soul.

It's really about the little things you'd miss. Like Gen having a sweettooth, Suika and Kinrou's vision, medicines for Ruri and other thingsbyet to come.

Just look how tiny she is! Hot!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.26_[2019.09.13_22.21.59].jpg (1280x720, 228K)

Suika=cute

Attached: illust_76199372_20190914_184227.png (540x800, 671K)

That, and how they romanticize what has already come to pass irl. The way he talks about glasses fixing everybody's vision and lightbulbs lighting up the night. Those scenes were perfect.

I enjoy some good data and tinkering with electronics, but this shit gets me fucking PUMPED for it!

So what is the old guy?

Some sort of alien? A reptilian?

Next step is hormonal pills for Ginny

Reminder that Dr. Stone is shit and this is AOTS/Y/D

It's what makes Senkuu so lovable. How he perceives science.

Cave lolis should be more of a thing.

Attached: 1446396272645.jpg (693x448, 88K)

Suika a cute and a best

Attached: illust_76199372_20190914_184224.png (540x800, 631K)

>ay yo it be raciss how dwarves be good at things n shiet yo how an elf man supposed to feed him kids gib coin of the realm
Around elves...

GTFO with your moeshit you virgin.

Kaseki is a dwarf deconstruction. He does hit a limit eventually.

Attached: 1566740084741.png (1004x806, 290K)

you tell me

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-14 12-27-48.png (353x770, 311K)

Shouldn't the watermelon shell she wears on her head have spoiled by now?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.33_[2019.09.13_22.24.41].jpg (1280x720, 221K)

No, Senkuu treated it by slathering it in nitrous oxide, wine, and crushed bark, covering it in a layer of grass, glue and paper to make carbon, tempering it at 1200 C in the forge for 90 minutes, having everyone pound it with mallets for a few hours, inserting 1000 gold filaments into it, attaching it to the water wheel so they got frayed out by the reliable motion, having Kohaku spit on it all over, rolling it in tar, then submerging it in formaldehyde for ten weeks. It's indestructible now.

It's coated in lacquer

>Kohaku spit on it
God I wish that were me

Attached: illust_76662213_20190907_103133.jpg (1300x1845, 872K)

She can always get another one

Why did Senkuu let her pee on his jellyfish stings when he knew damn well that's just a persistent urban legend? For that matter why did the Soyuz astronauts let it remain that way and go into the 100 stories just to trick Lillian into thinking it was real? Wtf I thought this manga was about science???

He didn't have any reason to go to the village when he thought that Senku was dead, and things went to shit after he realized that Gen was a mole.

He still should have reached to the villagers. He could have convinced some of them of not supporting Senku, he didn't have full support at first. The villagers only saw the cool shit that Senku could so with science but didn't hear anything about how the modern world was, and when they lose their lifestyles and have to become wageslaves, I bet that a few of them would have wished to side with Tsukasa.

>Kohaku gave her virginity to the villain and cucked Senku
>Yuzuriha gave her virginity to the villain and cucked Taiju
>Ginro is a mega cuck

Why do Koreans like cuckoldry so much?

tf are you on about

>soyuz
I had completely forgotten that panel.

What

But Kohaku told Mozu she wants that science cock

Attached: D8i0fH1UYAIczyx.jpg (1000x757, 89K)

Chrome is still uncucked at least

Can I get a link to the doujin you're reading?

And that day, Suika became a woman. Will Ryuusui make justice to her desire?

Chrome got cucked by Senkuu intellectually and romantically

uguu

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dr. Stone - 11 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.55_[2019.09.14_14.02.45].jpg (1280x720, 278K)

Suika is pure, stop being lewd

Attached: EEb3LW1U0AE-D00.jpg (1378x2039, 248K)

>Why did Senkuu let her pee on his jellyfish stings
wat

Imagine Senku coming back to find that they staged a coup d'etat by controlling all the men with their pussies. All because Senkuu didn't give the ramen dick to Ruby.

>you mean we can get paid for getting laid!? The modern world is awesome!!

Delicious bare loli thighs.

Go check the last ep when they show the kingdom attractions.
Ruby, Kujaku and Shovel want his cock. Gannen wants the ramen

Chrome got back at him by cucking Senku with Tsukasa

Stop being lewd, pure posts for pure girls

Attached: EEbUqjCVAAEIxpA.jpg (1791x2048, 483K)

>Pedophilia posting at this point

You're not edgy,you're just sad

She's growing up. For now, it's only scientific curiosity about the differences between men and women. In a few years, she will be working for Ryuusui in a maid outfit.

Tsukasa wasn't interested in his flame color reactions

Reddit is two blocks down, tourist.

>Implying that Ryuusui won't wait until she's legal

You're thinking about Mirai

Attached: EEbxQHkU4AAYGtb.jpg (720x1096, 226K)

And yet, Tsukasa would take Chrome to space as the science man before Senku

See

Imagine if Tsukasa wakes up only to find that his sister is dating the guy that brought currency back

Senku didn't go for the ntr, he's an intellectual, he gave up on that priestess pussy for Chrome

He's just tsundere and wanted to make him jealous. He said he wouldn't go either and rather hang out with Senkuu

I Want to see it too

Attached: DsxjTt-V4AMK9sv.jpg (833x854, 133K)

Yeah the bomb wouldn't be effective unless Tsukasa suddenly becames dumb for plot convinience. A primitive gun wouldn't be better than a crossbow either.

After he got her to swallow his medicine

>being this delusional

>complaining about loliposting on Yea Forums
It is beyond me why ironic weaboos who obviously don't belong in here and have no regard for board culture keep flooding in. It is a shounenshit show, but still, it wasn't always this bad.

That was everybody's medicine. It had a drop of Chrome. And Kohaku. And Kaseki. And Suika. She swallowed the medicine of all of them.

He gave it to her. It was exciting

Attached: 22.png (889x1300, 388K)

>A primitive gun wouldn't be better than a crossbow either
I guess they would jump a few steps and not just make a musket, but even the most basic musket was stronger than a crossbow, but way less reliable. But considering the superhuman extremes that they can get, a more or less decent gun in the hands of someone with good dex like Kohaku could make all the difference. With that super eyesight bullshit she could go sniper on Tsukasa's men. Imagine her getting camouflage and hiding on the forest, taking them out one by one.

Why does Ruri always get so sexual eyes and lips?

We didn't even go that far. No one here lewded Suika.

>camo
Suika would snipe them all, never detected. Solid Suika

Attached: D9Ap7IsVAAARx1V.png (808x662, 886K)

Cause she's swallowing Senkuu's stuff

Attached: ECvlDnvUwAAfyoh.jpg (600x898, 184K)

>When the watermelons start speaking Vietnamese

>loliposting
>current year
the only people who still drool about loli,are actual pedophiles on Yea Forums
your choice

>virtue signalling on an anonymous vietnamese sweatshop
>equating 2D to 3DPD

Absolute cancer.

Byakuya passed on the important info

Attached: Dt0Nl7ZUUAAVOFp.jpg (1382x2048, 615K)

>he passed it down so they would remember to milk goats and make dairy products

I just watched the episode today and I thought how much more interesting Dr. Stone would be if it was a seinen. Not only would it remove the unbearable "funny meme faces", it would also remove the idiotic "and now the recap for the children" (don't tell me the "roboSenku" shit was in the manga too) and it also increases potential by adding realistic stone world themes, such as brutal violence and rape. Specifically though, I thought how much more character it would give to Senku - AND REALISM - if the reason why he turned down Ruri and Kohaku was because he's a lolicon. So as a condition for saving the rope people, he would keep raping this melonhead loli every day. She would soon learn that science man is not as much of a good otoko as she thought.

Oh no, don't tell me that the Magma guy will become their ally after he gets beaten by Senku.

Based & stonepilled

You're demanding that Senkuu enslaves the village after Ruri dies cause her pneumonia is too developed to be saved by sulfas. It wouldn't be wholesome. It would literally be Rick and Morty.

Attached: 15 (3).png (898x1300, 647K)

"ally"

Chrome beats him, 30 chapters later they are forced to ask for his help to go spellunking. He planned to kill Senkuu and almost did, but turn of events yaddi yadda, he'll let him live cause he makes nice stuff but he's not over losing the Chief position. He gets character development

>enslaves the village
Nope, I didn't say that. I just said that they have to sacrifice their daughters virginity early to Senku, and melonhead would suck his dick early on until he gets tired of her used up pussy and throws her away. Then Chrome can have her.

You can make a doujin and I'll read it. It would be dark and not wholesome. So I prefer the original being a comfy crafting series.

There's nothing wholesome about recreating Israel.

You just went 0-100 on the shitposter scale.

That's not how you said his name

He's the best muscle they got, and even Magma has to admit at some point that life got a lot better and a more fun once Senku came along.

You mean you went immediately "Oy vey!" and started sweating.

No, you just got upset and made no sense

please stop shitting up this thread with irrelevant shit.

>SHUT IT DOWN

This is how stone age man looks like.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 11 [720p][(032069)2019-09-13-18-45-26].jpg (1366x768, 391K)

>man
No

Why a lot of people hate so much this anime/manga?

It's not a battleshonen and that upsets people

But there are some battles!

>Misunderstanding shitposting for out right hatred.

Attached: 1524318518178.jpg (362x296, 20K)

>reddit spacing
i knew stone haters were reddit!

Not enough screaming and energy balls

Based.
Desperate.

yeah we get it, kikes are bad. What the fuck does it have to do with Dr Stone?

Because it's a isekai pretending to be a shonen in a new original setting. It's also so unpopular that it makes Black Clover look like a big three member in comparison.

Don't reply to bait. The guy is a regular shitposter. He's the jew projecting his inferiority on other things

Naruto is an isekai

Would Chrome and Ukyo make cute girls?

Attached: 76759535_p10.jpg (950x1200, 866K)

t. Narutard

No

Attached: EEbuMCOVUAApkzJ.jpg (1033x826, 201K)

:(

So what the fuck is that device?
Alien tech? Is it man-made?

They're better off as boys

Holy fuck just read a fucking history book if you want realism, or just read Sun Ken Rock if you want a Seinen. Why do fags like you think every show has to be some deep reflection of society and the horrors of mankind when everything needed to be said was written much better by someone dead a thousand lifetimes over. I just want my fucking fantasy land.

I kinda want Suika to stay midget or as legal loli. Senku and Chrome aren't that tall either and aren't they past 18 already? Guess they won't grow much anymore. Both are such manlets, around 165cm I think

Why is Mozu the only guy in dr.stone with hd nipples?

Attached: EEbk8o_W4AAlNN7.jpg (750x813, 149K)

>I kinda want Suika to stay midget or as legal loli
We all do.
Senku is 171 IIRC.

>man nipples
>in wsj
The madmen actually did it

Attached: 1562595056865.png (485x421, 453K)

Probably because he is the only guy to actually walk around barechested? I mean, there are some shirtless mooks, but they are not detaily drawn so they don't count. Hyouga is drawn with naked torso, but his upper body is always covered by some edgy cloak.

>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: 05 (2).png (923x1300, 361K)

No one in the diving chapter was blessed with HD nipples

Comfy.

Attached: 76782332_p0.jpg (580x900, 305K)

>Ginrou slacking off again
Pottery

Attached: EDTXP5oVAAEecTp.jpg (409x507, 32K)

Both Ryusui and Taiju have nipples drawn, but yeah, they pale in comparison to Mozu's.

Attached: dr-stone-18-8.jpg (1200x869, 241K)

Based. Keep reality away from my shonen escapism fantasy.

That's what I'm talking about, everyone gets little bumps for nipples while Mozu has full HD. Is it supposed to be intimidating?

Maybe he has dark brown nipples while everyone else have pink ones. Since they live on southern island, they probably developed some traits typical to tropical races (like thick curly hair).

Really makes me wonder what the explanation is behind there being no blondes while they know the 100 stories.

Hopefully she'll be in 2nd cour op

Attached: EEbWNsjUUAknK1N.jpg (600x650, 49K)

Biologically speaking, blonde hair is a recessive trait, so when breeding with dark-haired people blondies will quickly disappear, only popping out every now and then as random mutations. The fact that Kohaku's village has so many blondes (like, more than half of the population) is unrealistic.

But then having 0 blondes is unrealistic too

Everyone agrees that the OP for this show is one of the worst shonen OPs of all time, but I think the ED is not that bad it grows on you.

>everyone
I'm going to disagree just to fuck with your statistics

All the blondes left the island to build the village because they where fucking sick of niggers

How much is the anime adapting again? Are we getting as far as the village war?

Would be funny if true

24 eps, they will probably end at start of stone wars

François is so pretty here

I wanna pet Kirisame!

Francois is pretty everywhere

Attached: 1563478184418.jpg (1738x2000, 460K)

Magma isnt evil to the point he cant see advantages, since he's willing to comply with village rules to not get kicked out. He just follows an unsurprising tribal mentality where the village matters but every outsider is on the same level as an animal.

>no blondes on Treasure Island
They seem to be much less common, but they do exist.
Mozu or Jafar didn't mention anything in particular about Kohaku or Gin-chan's hair color either.

Attached: 6557634324.png (589x1300, 866K)

Based and goodtastepilled

Attached: Cute.jpg (598x1247, 284K)

I want to kiss the back of her hands and her feminine penis

Where do you see the blonde?

She's confirmed girl now

Inside the hut on right.

You don't matter, little goy.

no she's confirmed breasts now which confirms she probably has a penis

As much a girl as Ginny.

>it's the jew again

Attached: 1567958998334.png (360x360, 180K)

can someone explain why doctor fucking stone got an anime instead of HE3 or origin

Too dark to tell, if she was out I'd agree

Because a studio wanted to adapt it

Because it's really really good.

What are those gourd-looking things hanging off their huts?
Is that where Ten-Titty-Kitty gets her inspiration?

Wrong

She's inspired after an irl Goddess

Attached: ephesus_prytaneum_artemis_beautiful_mus_selcuk1.jpg (531x800, 214K)

Yuzuriha and Minami couldn't tell if she was male or female, now that we know she has clearly visible breasts that need to be covered
its obvious what they were confused about were her genitals
which is probably a feminine penis without balls (orchiectomy)

Nope, she had big eyes in a recent chapter, that indicates girl

Ginny has big eyes

Attached: ginny2.png (564x831, 481K)

That's a comedy effect. There was no point to making Francois' eyes big

Francois is a girl(male) why wouldn't she have large eyes?

Because she never had them before. Inagaki made his choice and Boichi visualized it. Girl(girl) until proven otherwise

Unfortunately I was just reading my own headcanon, sorry user...

Bring it to life user. I'd love to read it.

it has been proven otherwise
why would there be confusion among two women looking at a statue of another woman unless there was a defining feature that isn't classically feminine

Jealousy, women made weird remarks before

Attached: 16 (4).png (892x1300, 416K)

Just read the damn manga.

Saying "without jews we'd just be dumb faggots banging rocks together" is not the most compelling argument for white supremacy, lol

>tfw no tribal gf with 10 boobies and one that detaches and shoots petrification dust
Could she beat five peepee man?

I'm no artist, user, I can only write.

Collaborate with someone then.

She's also nopan

Attached: 1568277339462.png (891x476, 342K)

Okay, I'll write a script and you draw it, okay user?

Attached: sink.jpg (329x563, 57K)

But I'm not an artist either.

>she had big eyes in a recent chapter, that indicates girl
Eh? They has pretty much the same eyes as Chrome and Ukyo.

Attached: dr-stone-119-12.jpg (1200x874, 233K)

No problem, just find someone who wants to collaborate with me then! Au gratis and out of mutual interest, naturally.

That's huge compared to usual eyes

Attached: 081.png (895x1300, 433K)

They were surprised by the petrification light and widened eyes in shock. Same reason why everyone's faces bear shocked expression.

Francois was shocked before but didn't go full girl

By using his imouto as a bargaining tool.

Ate dr twine is nth if the bet shows the season because it’s fun while playing fro Downing’s cores that dice tincjfic facts do the viewer is educated on stuff like. Gunpowder making which you hub can use peat for as well. Suing sis cute and if inny.

>all this fanart.
Finally.

Attached: 1567178578572.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Are you having a stroke?

There's so much Gen art, this is like a drop in the sea

Attached: EEbG6sfWsAEXMar.jpg (1984x2048, 335K)

What if with stone engineering they could put female part on male ones and the other way around?

A Gorilla has no business being this sexy!

So assuming they get the petrification ray this arc will they go back an revive him or carry on to America? Getting Tsukasa was the goal but it's also a waste of resources to go back

It's only a few hours away, so it would be silly not to go back and stone him before a trip across the Pacific.
I have a feeling they're going to get Medusa to stone Tsukasa but lose the platinum. They'd be sort of OP if they had possession of both..

With a spear

>Jews go to the middle of the fucking desert because their "God" told them that dumpster belongs to them
>Senku rejects the idea of God even existing in the science world
Jews fear the science samurai, user

New stone fetish, yes

If you find out the composition of the material into which the human body transforms, could you manufacture it and sculpt a perfect human body that belongs to no one and then revive it?

Senku made all those plans before inventing paper. Just how many animal skins did they have?

Attached: senku makes plans.jpg (1740x1246, 664K)

He watched all Rick and Morty episodes three times, that's why he remembers everything except for this essential stuff.

it has precisely nothing to do with genetics or upbringing and everything to do with the cold hard math of economics.
zero-sum is an absolute law of the universe, as the unierse expands and entropy fuels the heat death, negative sum economics becomes an inevitability.
from our human perspective the illusion of "synergy" is driven by the constant addition of solar and gravitational (tidal) energy. but in terms of raw materials we are still limited by whatever we can scrape off the earths surface.
second, we have an awareness that economics cycles are self-perpetuating bandwagons: meaning that suffering economic ends that you disagree with to exist, leads to more of what you disagree with in the future.
logically, the alternative is to nip these in the bud before the bud nips you.
even in the context of nations monopolizing violence, interational anarchy is an implicit acknowlegement that part of being free means being free to murder the fuck out of people you dont like.

>nothing to do with genetics
Simply not true. Abnormal versions of the MAOA have been linked to increased aggression and is more likely in people convicted of homocide. This is just a single gene, there's not telling how many there are that affect different aspects of our behavior, or how they work in conjunction.

He is no man.

I M A G I N E

>rap music intensifies

Attached: kek.png (803x502, 953K)

What does the stone age have to do with rap?

>In the name of REALISM I think the main character of this series should be a rapist, pedophile and all around horrible piece of shit
>For further REALISM the entire series should be about rape and murder, not science and progression

Dude, I think what you actually mean is "I want this series to be like my rape/lolicon hentai doujins" because your ideas around what constitutes stone age realism are fucking ridiculously fetishisitc.

Rap is black music and is therefore unga bunga music.

I don't know but for some reason when they had the old man start glass-blowing there was suddenly rap music in the background.

I just thought it was funny.

I feel bad for Shovel, she didn't deserve this

I don't know why people has this idea that everybody were fucking psychopaths during the stone age, if you want to make any moderately big group of people you need a degree of civility. Imagine raping the daughter of the guy that helps you hunt mammoths. I mean, obviously there were lots of brutality, but it's the same than Game of Thrones, Middle Ages wasn't fucking Sodom everywhere. Treating the people that is suppossed to carry your babies like human trash is a great way to ensure that you don't get descendants. Even vikings had laws that punished rape, if only for their own women.

>yeah
>yeah
>uh
>ah
>yeah

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

The delusion that it was some kind of rape-fiesta back then comes from the fact that things like rape were more common back then. The problem people have is that they don't realize that despite this it was typically only under specific circumstances (such as the sacking of a city or town when the invading force was known to do things like that sometimes). However throughout all of civilization the rules have generally been "You can't rape people within your own society without consequence or punishment (which was often the death penalty)". Women were generally treated more like property to be sold or traded to a suitor, however this didn't mean that the parents didn't care what kind of person the suitor was and generally they wouldn't tolerate a suitor who they knew would mistreat or brutalize their daughter. In fact the whole thing about women not being able to go outside in ancient times without being accompanied by a man was specifically to protect them from being victimized by some brute.

Basically things were different back then and rape was more common but rape of people within your "tribe" was never seen as an acceptable thing ESPECIALLY if the rapist was an outsider.

so where did he get the natron for the glass? I dont think crushing up clam shells would cut it

It's only a short distance away.
Remember that Soyuz managed to escape to the village on his own.

>Sun Ken Rock
I see

>Kohaku and Mozu are fighting
>suddenly Ginny falls down from the building and Kohaku rushes to help him
>meanwhile Mozu's doing... what exactly?
So it's pretty much confirmed at this point that Mozu is a good guy, right?

Well, rape after taking over a city was pretty popular until WW2, it's not something that we can pin on the Middle Ages. If it's not very popular these days it's because wars involve way more impersonal bombing.

Mozu just wants his harem. He was clearly toying with Kohaku the whole time, he was just waiting for her to stop trying.

I-imagine gently kissing his slender neck as he whines and complains that two dudes making out is gross, but you know he's feeling good because you grab his crotch and sense his surprisingly big erection ha ha

Attached: Ginro.jpg (1366x768, 353K)

>four fingers and a thumb
what a slut

Attached: ginny3.png (1641x899, 976K)

>until WW2
and during

Deserve what? Being horny for Senkuu?

Attached: EEdZlkMWwAAs6gy.jpg (1124x1010, 273K)

>SunKenRock is plowing Sango
Based old man

They just want to justify it because they themselves are psychopaths

Why is the ED so good?

youtube.com/watch?v=et4fYTAJWL0

I haven't heard an ED this comfy in fucking ages, it's so god damn good. Why is everything about this series so fucking good?

The episodes are not long enough. They should just cut out OP/ED and put content in instead

>chapter 121
>when you're so tight with your friends that you can confidently petrify yourself without any fear
God I fucking love this manga.

Glorious nippon steel folded 1000 times

4*
Ftfy

It's funny how all the bad new shonen use rap music a lot.

He don't look japanese

Shit taste, why'd they have to ruin a perfectly good science grug show with ooga boogas?

Because anime is for niggers. Real patricians enjoy the original work

It's social criticism, user. The producers are reminding us of Inagaki's' lesson that the biggest part of society (the ones without enough brains to be an important character) will willingly revert to ooga-booga tendencies for no good reason when given a chance.

Attached: 8756453368756.png (346x722, 304K)

It's true, just look at the posters that want Senkuu to rape everybody.

>no good reason
you mean reason you don't share or acknowledge

Senkuu...I already knew the Head was a statue.
I, too, wish everyone could be de-stoned and enjoy their peaceful tropical lives in peace.
I never liked the selection process or that filthy old man - I'm glad I killed him just now, being honest.
However! None of this matters, because I won't forgive anyone who interferes with my happy harem life! This harem is my entertainment, and I'm fucking bored in this stone world, so go away!
You can have the platinum, restore as many people as you want, send them against me if you wish them to die, because I'll take on all comers, and I won't be surprised and petrified, either!
I must have my harem!
>Senkuu leaves, abandoning the stone Kohaku and the harem girls for now
>"So what's this, Senkuu? Surely we're not giving up and leaving those girls in this monster's care?"
>"kukukuku...not exactly...Kaseki! Gen! I'll need all of your skills for this one! Using the super refined makeup from Kohaku's transformation, the ten billion percent refined motors from Kaseki's work on the drones, and the bamboo and coconuts we've all gathered...we're going to make sexbots in this stone world!"
>Kaseki blows clothes off, Gen does his dumb sinister smile

Why would you go full ooga booga the first chance you get? Is it the urge to break free of the society's shackles?

Maybe he just wants to get brained by cooler heads and be free of the burden of remembering how to tie his own shoes and stuff.

Why would Gen smile? He's gay.

Why would he be like "we're going to hell for me imitating this dead woman's voice to stop this guy from killing all of humanity"?

Gen isn't gay, he's bi, a slut
he'll fuck anything

Cause if the plan worked but eventually no Murrica came and it was revealed to be a ruse all along, it would be pretty awkward

Gen is asexual because he was traumatized by watching a lot of people die as a kid, that's why he became a "mentalist" to escape from the pain of ever honestly remembering his own life, his only joys are crossdressing, giving himself diabetes, impersonations, and watching other people fuck.

So why would God (purely hypothetical of course my dear Senkuu, tips menorah) care if it were awkward?
Also remember when like ten chapters later it WAS revealed and there was like two panels of shock and disillusionment, then they became heroes anyways even though they both said they'd have to go on the run from everyone after overthrowing Tsukasa? Some mentalist.

>Senkuu and Kohaku confirmed having sex over his corpse

>it was fake blood, haha I was still alive, but you two are more fucked up than me!

>Tsukasa: Why did you cut your hair like that? I didn't tell you to cut your hair like that.
>Grunts: Ooga-booga.
>Taukasa: ........

Attached: 756534556435.jpg (1372x772, 95K)

Senkuu ten billion percent prefers sexually stimulating Kohaku, she's the only one with enough stamina to keep going enough times for him to test his theory about 'squirt' just being ten billion percent pee.

ooga booga or whatever meme, animal are instinctive. A mind devoted to logic ( the one seem to advocate for ), would never profit from lies or jokes or mean behavior, and yet we are full of those

Attached: IMG_20190915_114215.jpg (1280x1791, 1.11M)

Because it was a short term ruse, those people already defected and would get squashed by Tsukasa. You really underestimate how shallow people are in dire situations. After the fall they all celebrated on their new "king", then went back to their caves to masturbate when work had to be done. But if this was a long term ruse they'd get blamed to hell and back. Just think about modern society. Once pillars and heroes of society are getting dragged through the mud just cause they did something non-sjw one time.

Well true, but that's because people are so distanced from survival needs and the need to support themselves by shitty government programs that anyone who works has to pay for, that these hyperNEETs are always looking for a reason to virtue signal at the people who give them their gibs, and stupid workers pick up these social cues and further them.
In the stone world they'd just form a mob and either get themselves killed or get told of for being retards and go home to jerk off instead of doing any work.

It's questionable how long the ruse was intended to last and how the lies would stack up when other projects had to be done.

Because the big bang theory and Rick and morty live rent free in their heads so they think anything sciency must be bad.

Based

Attached: illust_76563098_20190831_211958.jpg (3508x2480, 2.83M)

They have to go back, they can't risk losing their precious super rare platinum on an overseas voyage.

I like Dr.Stone threads for their broad spectrum of discussion. From questioning morality to proving 'squirting' is just pee.

Dude, this is literally a hentai image. I ejaculated to it yesterday after watching episode 11.

It doesn't show any forbidden parts, it's PG hentaii

Attached: illust_76507200_20190914_184130.jpg (2205x2756, 1.02M)

"Okay Ruri, then if it's such a romantic and inexplicable phenomena, why don't you...provide me with a sample? Oh no, don't worry, Chrome can assist you in gathering it. Then we'll put it into the ten billion percent awesome revival formula apparatus' urea beaker, and you can splash it on someone, and if you're right about this they ten billion percent won't depetrify, right? Yeah, I didn't think so. Science wins again ho, get back in the kitchen."
WHEN WILL SOMEONE STAND UP TO THIS TYRANT OF SCIENCE????

>all these talented writers and no artists to bring these masterpieces to life
Sucks

Attached: illust_76418193_20190826_014252.jpg (700x1071, 396K)

Want to feel even worse?
>No doujin with a quick money-making scheme on the order of "Any woman who wants to participate put down 1000 dragos, drink this beaker of water, and sit down next to Kohaku. Everyone who outlasts her gets 2000 dragos, overall winner gets 5000."
>No trapped in a cave-in early on and the last ingredient Senkuu needs Yuzurika to provide for the makeshift lift to get Taiju out from under all these rocks is some sort of fluid for the hydraulic pump, since he ten billion percent doesn't have the time or precision to make an air-tight pneumatic one
>No sending (your self-insert here) around with a wagon to gather the ladies' fresh pee for gunpowder, Confederate/English Civil War style, while the menfolk are busy fighting/working at the front of the first petrification war
(last one is so historically relevant it needs sources)
civilianmilitaryintelligencegroup.com/12836/that-when-a-lady-lifts-her-skirt-she-shoots-a-horrid-yankee-the-story-of-confederate-womens-urine-and-the-manufacture-of-gunpowder
Interestingly, the limericks seemed to have been written in a time before sexual norms shifted, because both the rebel and union sides seem pretty open, and in relatively restrictive times, about this being pretty hot despite the tragic circumstances.
chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2016/01/29/early-gunpowder-was-made-from-the-pisse-of-church-ladies-and-other-historical-tidbits
This one even segues into a directly related and even more bizarre thing, but it's thread-related because it's a tool of science!
janeaustensworld.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/regency-hygiene-the-bourdaloue/
Extra secret statistical meme: it approaches certainty that at least a few of these nicely-ornamented antiques have been sold by clueless people to equally clueless collectors and subsequently used as gravy boats, our ancestors are laughing at us.

You never know what you'll learn in a Dr. Stone thread!

>Kirisame takes Lab for her own
>rapes him infront of gorilla statue
Will Kohaku ever stop getting cucked?

Attached: illust_75828964_20190915_140018.png (700x910, 294K)

Gee Senku, how come your new gf gets ten titties?

Please tell me that's the translation

It is, t. yellow nip

Mecha-Senkuu a cute

Attached: illust_75828964_20190915_135909.png (700x814, 663K)

Cute and lucky

So what stupid plot sequence will precede them being forced to take the nanites to study while giving up the platinum his dad spent his whole life gathering?
Because we know there's no way they'll actually get both and go around the world depetrifying fun and cool allies at will while facing greater and more interesting challenges, shonen cannot be that based, they'll retain the tension of the current narrative arc instead by losing the platinum.

They'll lose the petrigranade, no idea about the platinum

Poor Ginny got roughed up

Attached: EEgXpTRU0AAA-6C.jpg (1024x938, 177K)

I finally convinced my friend to read Dr.Stone!! She's at the village arc and she keeps telling me that the way the way the village works is sexist and that it is way too patriarchal. She also says that the characters personalities and interests are all based on their gender. also that none of the girls in drstone are interested in science? Personally, apart from the way the girls are drawn (way too sexualized, for the most part, it does get better afterwards tho imo) i dont really find anything else problematic about the manga...? the joke about the girls not being excited about the car was a bit ehh but even then, I just thought it was a corny joke lmao anyways what do you guys think?

You should fuck your friend.

Is this a copypasta?

Why is she so hot guys?

Attached: kiri.png (566x553, 147K)

How can we know if she's hot when we can't see her tits.

You're looking at them

Attached: EEfWi43UcAAjMZa.jpg (1535x2047, 314K)

Did you buy your volumes yet user?

Attached: EEgGfuCVAAA5kkk.jpg (1536x2048, 593K)

They already revived a mangaka, bringing doujins back is not out of the question. Though giving Mozu more ideas is dangerous.

Always loved doing these as a kid.

Attached: EEgpgBZWsAEmvpV.jpg (1331x2047, 342K)

God I like Doctor Stone but that katana wank was fucking embarrassing.
They should have focused more on them having a psychological effect on the niponese youth than the cutting power

But that's literally what they did

They addressed it for 1 panel. P

>how the grugs see them
>look like a nippon banzai
Seems like the psychological attack worked. What else do you need?

And then you learn graph theory and take out the fun of it.

I don't have a problem just drawing a few lines and dicking around. Still fun

The writer of Dr. (((Stein))) is a hack who lacks basic character writing skills and the artist is a subhuman (K*rean).

That's literally what happened, the katanas scared off the mooks, but were worthless in a fight and got beaten by a spearchad

How did author get away with making a dwarf character in non-fantasy setting.

Attached: 76756710_p0.jpg (2000x2500, 518K)

lmao why so angry at a kids' show?

Everyone likes the based old man character. Everyone has apex human abilities in Dr.stone, so what better design than a dwarf? He even has pointy ears

Attached: EEWmZ5AWkAAH-Cx.jpg (1130x636, 121K)

The more tits the better

I can't read japanese anyway

It's not a kid show retard

So how many people here do actually unironically thingken this is the aots?

It is. There's not rape.

??? Ok retard

Do we have any proof Mirai isn't super strong? She is Tsukasa's little sister.

Attached: illust_75537265_20190915_174033.png (900x1945, 1.2M)

It's got a nanga in shounen jump, how could it not be a kids show.

Attached: EEU7lCdVUAEaO3m.jpg (1222x1271, 124K)

>nanga in shounen jump
Learn to write retard. And shonen jump isn't for kids buf rather for teenagers / young adults. Except shit stuff like DBS.

Attached: illust_68880857_20190915_180832.png (685x700, 351K)

What if Senkuu was a little girl?

Attached: illust_75944305_20190915_173641.jpg (2000x2000, 1M)

Would probably still look like she has rotten vegetables for hair.

Popularity rises by 500%

That's handsome Ginro. Artist?

Attached: EEByXcbU4AADyNy.jpg (1023x1426, 266K)

We need more Ruri art!

>has never seen vegetables in his life

Attached: illust_75524434_20190915_174106.jpg (851x976, 260K)

francoise

Randomly saw it on pixiv

Attached: illust_76081435_20190915_173359.jpg (1500x2128, 968K)

Here you go.

Attached: illust_75553012_20190915_174002.png (500x793, 347K)

i actually think it is aoty, fight me

Attached: illust_76662213_20190907_103127.jpg (1500x2129, 3.5M)

Attached: EDenIDpXUAEGugN.jpg (600x776, 102K)

Attached: illust_75394417_20190828_004128.jpg (700x671, 64K)

These are the notable ones at least

Attached: illust_68841187_20190828_003048.jpg (1000x1395, 443K)

This is impossible.

Nah, go diagonally down to the left, then right and pick up the 2 on the far right, then go down and around to the right side and out.

She spent a lot of time in the hospital, but if we get a timeskip or something she might get to gorilla tier from growing in the stone world.

Left side*

Is she still smug and brutally honest, or she becomes more polite and soft-spoken with the sex change? I would like both versions anyway.

Attached: 1568557628537.jpg (1331x2047, 1.61M)

how old are you? 8?
thats not that hard

Still smug and honest but she tells you off in a polite nothing personnel kid, way

Where's the dick?

But Tsukasa already made Yuzuriha his woman so many times

Inside you mom lmao

No dick, she's a reverse trap

Attached: illust_68996221_20190915_180747.jpg (1200x850, 569K)

Imagine the adorable interactions

Attached: illust_75480717_20190915_174407.png (700x875, 181K)

The problem is that Senku sold them as this super good weapon. I guess they could have sold it as a good option considering that they don't have much iron to use, and that their opponents only used light armor.

Attached: 563246364.jpg (861x474, 176K)

Best track on the OST?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Az8tl_0cOI

Mirai a cute

Attached: illust_76415681_20190915_172928.png (600x800, 190K)

How do these cave people walk around in those tall but narrow sole sandals? Looks uncomfortable as hell.

dumb phoneposters....

Attached: senku heh.png (140x140, 13K)

I'd like to tell you user but it's not released yet. youtube.com/watch?v=ddq6CRJAK1Q

Wait till next ep you'll see the faults on full display. They still wear them, regardless.

Attached: illust_75480717_20190915_174401.png (700x875, 156K)

His assessment of them wasn't wrong, considering every other weapon blade in the world was stone.

Attached: 7645336542.png (188x1008, 194K)

I don't get why Senku didn't go for the loli from the beggining, his heart would have obviously be healed if he had his imouto

This only makes sense if you start at the end, what a dumb puzzle.

>this is canonically the ugliest Dr. Stone girl

Why did Homura independently come up with the same shoe design?

Attached: Weekly Shonen Jump - Jun 25, 2018 - Page 075.jpg (1315x1920, 818K)

>Ara ara Taiju-kun, jumping straight from stone tools to smartphones, you're really funny! We can't just skip that many steps, you dummy!

of which material do you even make those shoes?

True

Attached: 1564352303300.png (700x868, 174K)

>This only makes sense if you start at the end, what a dumb puzzle.
What? How retarded are you? It doesn't matter where you begin

It makes sense if you're not a brainlet

How would loli Tsukasa talk to loli Senkuu?

Attached: illust_76458629_20190915_190620.jpg (2000x2000, 1.26M)

Who the fuck is making all these drawings

These kinds of puzzles without symmetrical beggining and end points are ussually easier starting from the end. You can take many different paths from the beggining, but going backwards you realize that some paths are mandatory. However, the end result is a path that goes from beggining to end without breaking any conditions, so it's perfectly valid.

Fujos, I had to go through 100's of Gen arts to find these
>still smuggles Gen in the art somehow
Fucking fujos, STOP

Attached: illust_76510473_20190915_190452.jpg (2048x2048, 977K)

>lets make a pure world, Senku, a world with only lolis!
>we don't need the rotten oniichans putting their greedy system back in place again!

Why would you want to ruin the fun? It tells you where to start.

It was only for the user that said that the answer only makes sense starting from the end. As a kid, I felt kinda smart for having realized that, so I did every puzzle of that style backwards. In retrospect, it's pretty obvious and less fun, unless you get really frustrated.

I can see this being Yea Forums's fav anime of all time if both of them were lolis

I go by each item individually and draw down what paths absolutely must be taken first, the rest is very simple then by connecting these paths. And i think it's still fun to do. It's like finding Waldo.

Things don't look pretty well for the magician

Attached: gen bitch.jpg (1093x550, 97K)

though Senku would be pretty hated if he stopped Tsukasa from creating the loli paradise

Obviously

Attached: illust_76714299_20190910_093455.jpg (507x796, 306K)

low key best girl

Attached: soft.jpg (869x1280, 393K)

Best boy

Attached: illust_75394417_20190915_194931.jpg (650x737, 79K)

ez

Attached: lab.jpg (354x538, 77K)

Tell me about Homura. Why does she always carry those three sticks on her back?

not even depetrification was enough to heal her pussy

No one cared who she was until she carried the sticks.

The final villain is 10,000% gonna be Bill Nye.

Attached: billnyethemurderguy.jpg (400x400, 50K)

It's a big girl

Why the biggest harem seekers and thirsty boys get the most yaoi fanart (like Ginrou and Gen)? It doesn't make any sense

Firestarters/torches

Ukyo gets a lot of high quality art too. Fujos just like harmless twinks. Fujos are filth.

Attached: illust_75553012_20190915_194732.png (595x835, 342K)

Thanks anons! Ah, so great. Need some change of pace after all the yaoi

It's her collection of favorite dildo. She displays them to assert dominance.

Have more

Attached: illust_70930424_20190915_200034.jpg (1378x2039, 1.14M)

Attached: illust_71552933_20190915_195718.jpg (700x839, 74K)

More

Attached: illust_71963368_20190915_195359.jpg (800x971, 1.41M)

Even more

Attached: illust_76151035_20190915_194407.jpg (1200x1200, 1.32M)

Attached: illust_76248179_20190915_194304.jpg (1080x1044, 700K)

All I have

Attached: more.jpg (1080x2340, 1.45M)

Thanks for the dump, user! Hopefully there will be more once village games start

hopefully, I want Turquoise art

>mfw I see those kinda saws after reading Fire Punch

Attached: 15.jpg (827x1300, 204K)

Those kinds of saws are made for woodwork, I'd imagine they work well for cutting flesh

Attached: illust_70527250_20190915_200115.jpg (800x1131, 867K)

STOP!! Don't lewd the melon loli!

The worst sin in that picture is injecting skinfangs to Dr. Stone.

Yeah stop that we're not pedo degenerates in this threads, we appreciate the cuteness but that's it

Lolis are for lewding

Delicious

I looked at the chapter names and it looks like the manga is nearing end game, is that true?

What do you base your assumptions on? They can and should go to south America where everything started

On the chapter names, duh

Yeah I read your post, but what about the names. There was a "Doctor Stone" chapter name at like chapter 40

By manga story, not even close. They could literally go to space and beyond if the author felt like it. You can expect at least another 100 chapters before it ends (probably more)

We are just starting to touch the secret of petrification in the manga. If author wants to keep the scale small, he can probably plausibly end everything in 50 chapters or so. But he can also introduce a lot of new plot points and keep going.
I'd say the next (major) arc is probably the last one, but it will most likely be the longest one by far.

More likely that it will end around chapter 184.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_stability

You know how the chapter names show the atomic number? I suspected it could've ended at 118, but we went over that. The next possible end is 173 which is the estimated max number of theoretical elements. But going beyond that we could still go supercritical elements which don't have a set number

What kind of scientific experience is this?

Attached: EEMA6HQUUAAXlDH.jpg (2279x2837, 606K)

Annual village tonsils checkup

Cute

Attached: illust_76689519_20190915_193616.png (480x800, 433K)

bluntseki

Attached: asqw3eq.jpg (1600x1200, 134K)

Hope you guys got it in 10 seconds

Attached: EEh8dqrXoAE4AaU.jpg (1089x2048, 322K)

What's that oh supposed to mean

Attached: 1566959331371.png (488x569, 224K)

>*tips fedora*

Attached: 19s.png (908x1300, 467K)

Sigh, user... Well, I guess it's fitting actually

He didn't say God doesn't exist. He's just vacation.

It's his reaction to us completing this game isn't it ? So why would he say "bad" for under 30 and say "oh" for a really long time ?

>Well, I'm atheist after all
Based scientist man

It's his catchphrase, "yabee". I guess you could better translate it as gnarly or something

He says "bad" as a good thing. Like shocking.

You need to take some chemistry courses. The cave is pretty special.

A little mistranslation. Yabai actually means dangerous but in spoken language can mean something "crazy" or "very cool". I don't know where translators got that "baaad" so it's supposed to be good thing. "Oh" is just oh (you did good job, but not really)

Let's see if the mentalist is full of shit

Attached: EEh16RGW4AIEwtq.jpg (1490x2048, 538K)

>He says "bad" as a good thing.
You truly need high IQ to understand Dr. Stone, huh...

Attached: blank_space.jpg (328x368, 39K)

Context is important.

Attached: yabai.png (417x91, 9K)

>How many boomers did he kill while Senku was doing his meme faces with the other villages?
none
breaking the statues doesnt kill anybody

>aren't they past 18 already
in theory they are over 3000 years old

Because boomers aren't human?

cant kill what was already dead inside

Looks like a very rudimentary acid-base extraction.

IMAGINE

Attached: EEd2ztHXUAANpMD.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

I guess it's japanese equivalent of calling something sick

Does the same level of fuck yeah science keep up or does it go more... basic adventure shounen?

I guess it does go more on the adventure side discovering the mystery of the petrification, "fighting" Tsukasa, the village games, science is always present tho

He starts gassing people

Attached: gas.png (1531x1300, 1.96M)

So he still builds stuff, experiments etc?

I don't know if 50 chapters is even enough for the current arc to end, and there's still the whole mystery about the whyman and south america stuff

Attached: sdsads.png (500x257, 123K)

Yeah, there will be multiple "roadmaps" like you've seen with the antibiotics, when they'll need to build something and a byproduct inproves the quality of life. The uplifting tone of humanity is always present.

Attached: shecute.png (552x1300, 967K)

Attached: Gasthejews.png (1556x1300, 1.38M)

Thank you for posting this, been looking for it since forever

It's weird that Senku jumped directly to farming instead of starting with developing the fishing industry. With a little engineering knowledge in floating docks, boats and fish traps, the sea can provide a lot of food with minimal effort. The villagers already used fishing (that one fat guy complained about eating fish all the time) but I'm sure Senku could have increased their efficiency a hundredfold. He also gets fish oil out of it, science loves oil.

Attached: Heckman_Floating_Fish-Trap.jpg (1625x1221, 599K)

>

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 436K)

I'm sold.

I think the villagers were sick of the fish already. They also needed something that doesn't spoil for the voyage. Need to get some source of carbs for the heavy labour.

>oil

Maybe he didn't want the entirety of USA to instantly de-petrify itself and come after him

They get the oil 20 chapters after that

wdym

Just an inside joke of sorts

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-15 17-04-33.png (717x611, 164K)

Not i'm just confused

>called it "axed" 50 chapters ago
>still going strong

Attached: smug gorilla.jpg (731x858, 178K)

Now*

Attached: 12000-B.C.-Phallic-Pieces-Hospital-Universitario-De-Getafe-Javier-Angulo-1.jpg (900x482, 36K)

Some of them are obvious phallic but that's really stretching it with number 2 and 4.

Just your threadly shitposter, nothing to (You) about