One Piece

What is her motive for double-crossing the alliance?

Attached: hiyorisaki.png (812x316, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jA2u6OfUDBE
youtube.com/watch?v=2qNlfcFKFbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lust for kyoshiro

>Zoro doesn't act like a first m-

Attached: 0340-019.jpg (1066x1600, 377K)

Dumbass speculation question
Here's a real question, does pre enma zoro have a medium or hard time beating sanji?
No sanji does not beat him ever sanji**** please be realistic

Medium like always
If Zoro Will surpass Oden level it will low

it's pretty obvious: being left behind for 20 years and now acting that it's all fine and dandy.

it took a friend's death to move a hardass like ashura

Attached: wha.png (884x269, 114K)

>Zoro is faster than S-

Attached: 9219630F-7445-48C5-A8B1-E96F4F680575.jpg (717x412, 46K)

well looks like brook is the strongest strawhat since speed in what sanjifags always fall to

mid-high diff as always, Sanji fought opponent stronger than Hawkin without the raid suit

>Robin spent 20 years of her life running away
>Still the slowest human (Franky is a cyborg)
Ohnononononononono hahahahaha

Attached: All according to cake.png (101x216, 20K)

agreed

And? Unlike Zorofags, we Sanjifags love that every Strawhat is capable. I want them all to be at least high tiers by EOS.

Nami and Robin have big breasts
It weighs a lot

How many islands in the New World have the straw hats actually visited via Log Pose? IIRC Punk Hazard was a side trip, so was Whole Cake Island. Was Wano also off the route? I don't remember. If they're only 2-3 islands into the new world I wonder how Oda plans to get them through the rest of it.

Reminder that better haki =/= stronger
>Law has better haki than Doflamingo
>Marigold and Sandersonia had better haki than pre-ts Luffy
>Luffy has better haki than Big Mom and Kaido
>Hyogoro has better haki than Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker, Jack
>Diamante has better haki than Kyros

Kin'emon is still stronger than Zoro.

Cope

Nami and Robin wear high heels

absolutely delusional

She isnt the traitor, why would she reveal her own position?
It depends, if Franky didnt improve the RS then Zoro would have a medium time beating Sanji

then how did that rumor get out?

and if he upgraded it mid high to high right?

It literally says he'd be slower because he has zero sense of direction. Make fun of that over his speed.

>why would she reveal her own position?
because she's also trying to play orochi. her and kyoshiro are acting like a third party in all of this

Pre-Enma Zoro isn’t beating Raid Suit Sanji with anything less than extreme if at all.

sorry but how did the rumor hawkins use for telling kaido of the secret meeting place get out?

Zoro kills Shitji easily in any case

Sanji has greater travelling speed, but when it comes to attack and reaction speed they are equal

People saw lights gathering on the mountain.

you are a fanboy and thats ok but you need to face reality

but ... were there lights?

So much wrong shit in just one post, jesus

No, because Zorofags have been claiming that he’s secretly been the best in all aspects of combat for the longest.
Some would even claim he’s faster than Luffy, which is bullshit by feats and from Oda’s own statements.
Meanwhile Sanji
>Ahead of Luffy in a race with no excuses

he probably followed law

Attached: 1.png (259x241, 50K)

Probably hard but it would depend of said improvements
If she was playing him then she could give him false info about the rebellion, instead of putting their one chance of overthrowing him in the trash

Kin'emon said that he was overwhelmed by Law and Luffy's strength but never said anything about Zoro despite seeing him cut the golem in dressrosa

>Brook
>literally only bones
>Not a single muscle
>literally incapable of training his leg muscles to propel himself forward more efficiently
>"hurr durr if you're lightweight it means you're also very fast"

What the fuck is this retarded 12 year old logic?

Attached: 1567790936294.jpg (731x1158, 168K)

She doesn't even know about Udon and the harbor retard.

One Piece world works on it's own cartoony looney toons physics

thats because zoro left him ... Speechless

No fucking shit that the leg guy is so fast. Brook is just ahead of him because of his weird gag way of running.

If he used muscles to move, he wouldn't be able to run at all, it wouldn't be a matter of speed. Obviously he is powered by his DF.

Yes, wan piss is for 12 year old kids

Also he is canonically able to run on water because he so light.

>If she was playing him then she could give him false info about the rebellion
like op suggested, the rebellion still constitues a problem in kyoshiro and hiyori's eyes

Ok Ok Ok Ok.... lets review when these plans were being made, WHO was there everytime they were discussing their plans since wano.

You must be real fun at parties. Can you even do 45 degrees?

>Three posts into the thread and faggots are already having a dick measuring contest
Go back to /reddit/ zorofags and sanjifags please

Attached: 1568444515842.png (392x358, 106K)

f = ma

Attached: 1508311263600.jpg (135x143, 5K)

I should say the start of wano.

If, as mentioned in thriller Bark, he is incapable of defeating his shadow (Ryuma) partly because of the fact that their muscle-mass is completely different and he can't compete with him in terms of power because of that, then for that same reason he shouldn't be able to be nearly as fast as Sanji, since you know - LITERALLY ALL LEG POWER. Muscle difference alone.

Attached: 1564768642036.png (642x534, 314K)

He can propel himself faster with less force, but it's still less force when used against other people.

If Law is the traitor ..

> he can make himself invisible

> He has a better observation haki than Katakuri

I do not see Law at the meeting

Attached: Scabbard meeting.png (1826x1300, 991K)

>He can propel himself faster
You don't propel yourself "faster" - fast is the end result of propelling yourself more POWERFULLY.
Usually you come about doing so by HAVING FUNCTIONING MUSCLES. Being "lighter" is one thing, but where does his physical power to be faster come from? His ability bears no mention of has any indication of such.

exactly now lets go further back, who was at the meeting in the graveyard

It’s soul power. He just does it.

Sanji has superior CoO which means his reaction speed would be better than Zoro's. Zoro, however, has superior CoA which means his DC is higher.

The fact that he can move at all is the proof. Since he literally has no muscles, bones can't move on their own without DF power.

His body is weird

Attached: 9216635992_420dd068a2_c.jpg (800x610, 249K)

Law mogs Zolo

Again, then why would she reveal her position, even if its a fake one? Plus there was no way of Hyori knowing about Kinemon and company arriving in the future, and i doubt she had Raizo's vivre card, so it cant be her

Are you clean water?

Attached: clean water.png (1602x1216, 1.34M)

meh
debateable

I want to write a fanfiction about Katakuri daughter.
She has a crush on Law and fled WCI to find him
Would accept Katakuri Law as future son-in-law?

>Sanji has superior CoO
His only CoO was dodging Katakuri

Yomi Yomi is some broken ass shit

No, I'm more like the dirt under Sadi-chan's heels.

>then why would she reveal her position, even if its a fake one?
pic related
>Plus there was no way of Hyori knowing about Kinemon and company arriving in the future
she def knew, reread her convo with zoro in ringo

>pic related
aaaand i obv forgot to attach said pic, fuck my ass

Attached: kill.png (595x345, 192K)

>His only CoO is dodging a Yonko’s strongest commander who is renowned for his CoO
When will you guys be satisfied? Sanji has good CoO.

Law is 191 cm tall

Friendly reminder that she literally scammed several people's life savings away using her thoterry but it "okay because they were bad people so they deserved it"

well yeah, this is a shounen after all. The ends justify the means.

>she def knew, reread her convo with zoro in ringo
Kaido discovered about the time travel group before they arrived at Dressrosa, so the traitor started to work back then, so it cant be Hyori
He didnt dodge the smiley guy and drake so at best Sanji's dodging skills is inconsistent

wait what does mog mean? sorry im not american

At best Zoro’s dodging skills are inconsistent.

She scammed stupid men like Sanji
They deserved it.
They sold their own family as slaves

Oda got rid of the Monster Trio concept
Sanji is being left behind more and more and this trend is gonna continue
change my view

Attached: 1530376379095.png (258x270, 47K)

mongoloid

>so the traitor started to work back then
there was no traitor back then. the beasts pirates simply found kin's group because they spotted them leaving the island

Attached: enemy spotted.png (305x406, 97K)

>2 wrongs make a right

>Kaido discovered about the time travel group before they arrived at Dressrosa, so the traitor started to work back then, so it cant be Hyori
wait he did?
i forget how.

yes because no other crew has it
all other crews are captain and vicecaptain centric
sanji is going to be grouped with jinbei (fire and water) like in fishman island

>pre-ts Zoro can wield sushui without any issues
>post-ts Zoro almost loses an arm after one swing with enma
Explain this fucking bullshit. Nothing even remotely related has ever happened with weapons in huwan piss.

>Zoro’s CoO is way more consistent than Sa-

Attached: 98CF2E31-CDC1-4B59-830F-6A329FCC7D1E.jpg (727x709, 172K)

I think Raizo is the traitor

> He was in Zou
> Jack has the vivrecard
> Jack's job was to pick up Raizo
> Raizo did not want to help Luffy out of udon

if that is brought to light the traitor could come from as far as Zou... wait, whats the calligraphy guy's name?

theres always been higher grades of swords with weird effects and curses
see kitetsu killing all its previous owners, if zoro had somehow found enma pre-ts it wouldve kept his hand

Enma just has different quirks to get used to. It’s practically cursed.

>whats the calligraphy guy's name?
kanjuro? what would even be his motive to betray the alliance?

He didnt? then why did he disable all those snail transponders? In the prison I mean. Just to get to luffy?

What does Wado do?
Seems like it's trash compared to Enma and even his Kitetsu.

Attached: 1567251335180.png (625x847, 72K)

How did Sanji stop Oars' Gomu Gomu no Bazooka with just one leg? Was Sanji the strongest Straw Hats pre-ts and Oda had to nerf him using the the tranny island?

>poisoned

>He lost faith
>He doesn't believe in dying for a lost cause as Kaido is invincible
>He's set for life with hookers, drugs, a fruit and power

Lots of reasons to betray his ideals when you consider what he's up against.

what was the quirk of sushui?
other than being slightly heavier

I like most of the crew, just not Sanji - and I do want to like Sanji, he was fantastic in the Baratie arc. For me he's like Chopper who was great in his debut arc but has just gotten progressively more annoying as the series progressed, except it's more prominent with Sanji since he gets more pagetime overall. His whiteknighting schtick is extremely obnoxious and overshadows everything else the character ever does to his own detriment.

yes sanji was way stronger physically. He could send pieces of a building flying with simple kicks. But after the timeskip his power pretty much stayed the same

well I dont have a motive persay but I think I may have a means, if you dont mind entertaining the idea. His Devil fruit power is able to bring pictures to life and turn back to drawings, So he sends messages to Orochi by controlling the words off paper.

Zoro was weakened pre-TS too.

Attached: 1297292155800.png (762x1200, 191K)

Did Luffy meet the wano hat off-panel?

made his flying attacks stronger

It swallowed up his other flying slashes and made them bigger. Not much really, but Enma just seems to be more of a problem child. Like I said, it’s probably cursed.

They discovered it was kinemon and momonosuke afterwards, thats why Doffy and Caesar hunted them, and why Jack knew about Raizo. There was no way of knowing that unless the traitor told Kaido/Orochi
Yes, Kinemon stated that during the whole "ODEN SENPAI" story

Attached: IMG_20190914_103547_121.jpg (1280x780, 118K)

cuz pirates gotta sing you know!

>physically stronger
sanji is never going to make love to you no matter how much you delude yourself bud

from wiki:
Shusui is designed to tremendously increase the damage potential and destructive power of the user. At one point, Zoro commented that Shusui's greatest attribute is its durability, claiming that even if a dinosaur were to step on it, the blade would not bend a millimeter. He clearly demonstrated it by blocking Oars' arm with the blade held horizontally. Furthermore, the sheer power of the blade alone was enough to redirect one of Oars' punches.

While it is capable of dealing heavy blows and is extremely hard, Shusui has a few major problems of its own. Just as Sandai Kitetsu turned out to be a "problem child", Zoro describes Shusui as having a "temper" that makes it harder to wield. Zoro also said Shusui is quite a bit heavier than Yubashiri, which was extremely light, so it could be anywhere from normal weight to a good deal heavier than normal swords.

The hilt is stained with Kuina's sweat

That's a direct effect of it being heavier tho. I wouldn't call it a quirk.

Medium, but that is mostly because of their fighting style. Zoro and Sanji both are pretty durable, so it comes down to their weapons. Swords beat kicks.

post panels of luffy and zoro sending buildings flying without df/swords

And considering all of this it's supposed to be on the same level as enma. You would think we would have seen some more of it's adverse effects considering enma almost ate Zoros arm.

if kanjuro was the traitor, he could have ended the alliance at any moment with the murder of momo
sure but, personally, i want a personal motive to be enganged in this traitor plotline. logistics, especially in one piece world, can be made up on the spot
>They discovered it was kinemon and momonosuke afterwards
uh? there's nothing to suggest that

No, let's say each sword deals 1 dmg by default; Shusui swallowed up the other slashes and dealt 4-5 dmg instead.

>Oda got rid of the Monster Trio concept
No he upgraded it. Luffy isn't a part of it anymore since he's leagues above his crew (like pretty much all pirate crews in one piece). The monster trio now is:
>Zoro
>Sanji
>Jinbe

I mean if its possible Kanjuro, where did Kanjuro meet up with Kinemon?

>like pretty much all pirate crews in one piece
except for Shanks and Rogers where Rayleigh and Beckmann are leagues above the rest.

im ip ranged blocked from posting but zoro literally picked up an entire house and threw it on mr .1

Katakuri

Attached: Kat-a-Kuri.jpg (977x953, 278K)

>there's nothing to suggest that
I literally sent you a panel about that and mentioned how Jack knew about Raizo being there, stop being dense user

Shusui is just a really good, heavy sword. No magical gimmicks required.

It's too early to say because the crew has only just been fully reunited (or not if you want to include Jinbei)
Instead of scrapping it completely I'd rather Oda would buff up some of the other crew members like Franky, Brook or Robin and make the 'monsters' larger than a trio

delusional sanjoke
imagine zoro at the level of a cook and helsman while only fighting, makes no sense

could the traitor may have not traveled back in time? or if the traitor did could the traitor be the one that helped get killed Oden?

>Rayleigh
Debatable. We have no idea how strong he or Roger were to make such judgements.

>sending buildings
Pieces of buildings, not entire buildings

>what was the quirk of sushui?
uh, uhhhh... A dinosaur could step on it and it wouldn't bent!!

Not that user but
>two hands to pick up the house and toss it right in front of him
Sanji sent multiple building stories flying at high speed with single kicks.

Luffy

Attached: Snoozing.jpg (1299x1080, 525K)

didn't throw it far away though

that panel doesn't suggest shit, user
>"well, mingo also hunted them so that means they only discovered who was on the ship only after that"
there's no correlation between the two things. kaido could have already known that kin and mom left wano and told mingo to pursue them when they washed on dressrosa's shore
>and why jack knew about raizo
vivre card

anyone alese disappointed that all of Kaidous strongest dudes are ancient Zoans? kind of lame for the zoan emperor crew

Why are all of the Sanjews coming out of the woodwork?

Attached: 1568389202899.png (827x994, 944K)

Because Zorofags spread falsehoods and need to be put in their place.

>Zoro has been succing on Kuina's sweat for all these years
damn

>Completely forgetting that this cook has been training for two years and now has a raidsuit
>Completely forgetting that this helmsman is a gifted and seasoned fishman

Imagine thinking that sanji could do this even right now

Attached: 3646458-zoro 1.jpg (660x977, 243K)

If you had a low-impact wish for One Piece, what would it be? I want Oda to publish a cover page idea written by Pen Name: Spee D. Reader before the end of the manga.

Attached: crew.jpg (1714x1309, 1.12M)

I just don't think Roger can be leagues above him.
Garp and Sengoku kept up with Roger, and some deadbeat old Rayleigh, who didn't fight in 20 years or so, battled Kizaru quite evenly.

>Zoro gets 26 yr used goods, mega thot, and a literal prostitute.
How will Zorofags ever recover?

Attached: 1538557267536.png (576x545, 346K)

he can send this building kicking to raftel. Zoro can't. He doesn't need to pick it up. zoro needs to pick it up to throw it

sanji's "training" was literally just learning new cooking techniques and he said hed stronger along the way. he knows that his place is cook first

if you actually think that jinbei is going to join the crew NOW and be at even footing with zoro your brain is damaged beyond my help

That would be based

Cover page entirely dedicated to the stairs that killed Kuina, just to spite readers.

Zoro can lift buildings with bare hands

>Cuckji wants Zoro's sloppy seconds
How will Cuckjifags ever recover?

based, Zorofag can't deny how far behind Luffy he is so they make stupid excuse as to how he is stronger than Sanji to make themselves feel better

I didn't say they will all be equally powerful. I said that they are the new monster trio. They will be the future PK's commanders.

>Mmm, Zorojuro

Attached: 79DC48A6-B16F-4874-8F8F-3147B5FE2087.png (1920x1080, 957K)

So league above that Zoro Is gonna be above Oden level post Wano.

Hahaha

>seconds
>implying Zoro will ever un-permavirgin himself
Literally a /fit/fag with swords.

>LOOK AT MY ZORO HE'S A COOL CHARACTER, I P-PROMISE
>HE, LIKE, ACTS COOL AND CAN CUT EVERYTHING AND HE GOT HAKI AND THE STRONGEST
>i WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM
>DON'T EVEN DARE TO LIKE OTHER CHARACTERS
>ESPECCIALLY NOT THAT BLOND COOK WHO'S GOT ACTUAL PLOT RELEVANCE AND ISN'T JUST THERE TO BEAT THE SECOND STRONGEST GUY
>BTE HE DOESN'T BEAT PEOPLE JUST AS STRONG SO HE'S LITERALLY TERRIBLE CHARACTER
>PLS LIKE ZORO I'M BEGGING YOU, LOOK, HE EVEN GOT GIRLS NEAR HIM, HE'S JUST LIKE SANJI

Attached: shitface_cook.jpg (500x258, 109K)

Katacutie!

Attached: 1562428394940.jpg (1078x1261, 438K)

>A haki infused blade of the strongest swordsman who ever lived
>It doensn't bend if an animal steps on it
wow, truly an amazing feat

>zoro and luffy get a training arc side by side
>s-sanji matters too you guys, look at these b-buildings!

zorobros...

True, but I think that after this arc we will definitely know the powerlevels of everyone for sure.
And I mean Admirals etc too.
I also think that Zoro is gonna deal the final blow on Kaido if he is beaten at all.
Luffy is gonna take care of Big Mom.
Not saying they are equally strong, but I'd guess they're pretty close by now.
I mean how much stronger can Luffy become than the Strongest Swordsman in the World.

the vice captain isnt a commander

>that panel doesn't suggest shit
Oh yeah, Doffy just magically knew that who Kinemon was
>kaido could have already known that kin and mom left wano
How? Kaido didnt knew about the time travel and according to Kinemon he only attacked their ship because no one can leave Wano. They only started to actually hunt him since Dressrosa
>vivre card
Yes, now how would Jack get that vivre card?

>jojofag
color me surprised

Kaido is gonna be killed by Law, Luffy and Mononosuke. Screendoor this.

I genuinely do not understand what you are trying to convey here

and Big Mom dies of a heart attack?

hmmmm something isnt right here

Attached: Kanjuro_Gets_Captured.png (1390x1080, 1.69M)

instant cope

Attached: 1568346833883.png (1035x729, 663K)

I was really disappointed to see that Oda dedicated panels to Luffy and Zoro training but nothing for the others
inb4
>they aren't fighters so them just sitting around doing nothing make sense.
Always was a shitty argument, if you want a real non-fighter, take Bulma in Dragon Ball. Fighting might not be the *primary* role of each straw hat but they are all fighters. In Alabasta, everyone fought. In Enies Lobby everyone, in Thriller Bark (Oars) everyone fought, in Fishman Island everyone fought, They all always participate and risk their life fighting.
Why don't Usopp talk about the weird power he felt during Dressrosa? Sanji could teach him some stuff.
Why don't the monster trio teach haki to others? Like, CoA would be useful for a pure brawlerl ike Chopper. They are all gonna risk their life fighting in Onigashima againt a fucking emperor crew, yet all they do is sitting, like they know about their plot armor.

So Marco, Katakuri, Ben Beckman, and King aren't commanders?

>luffy punches a tree, zoro cuts a cliff, the end
Peak wan piss right here

>damage control

Attached: 1550842423601.jpg (620x438, 105K)

The vice captain is someone who makes actual decisions when the captain isn't around. That's Nami. Or lately, surprise-surprise, Sanji. Which is hilarious.

>but nothing for the others
because they don't train.
Luffy and Zoro are the only two who are obsessed with fighting.

>instant control

Attached: 1563089201364.png (173x185, 35K)

fighting is literally ALL luffy and zoro have. thats why they HAVE to be the strongest by a good bit than the rest. if sanji and the others cam be at their level while also doing their other tasks then whats the point of luffy and zoro?

>Oh yeah, Doffy just magically knew that who Kinemon was
brother, fucking read. i've said that kaido could have easily contacted mingo, since they were business partners, and told him about kin
>Kaido didnt knew about the time travel
he definitely does, even fucking babanuki knows about the prophecy
>They only started to actually hunt him since Dressrosa
no
>Yes, now how would Jack get that vivre card?
thanks to the traitor

Attached: begin.png (116x132, 4K)

>Why don't Usopp talk about the weird power he felt during Dressrosa? Sanji could teach him some stuff.
>Why don't the monster trio teach haki to others?
because Oda probably doesn't want Wano to take another 5 years

Big Mom's gonna get hijacked by Pudding, Chopper and Tama.

>one could throw a giant offbalance with not even his strongest kick
>one was carried by ryuuma's perma haki blade
truly the second strongest you are correct

Luffy isn't obsessed with fighting, he just does it because he knows it is necessary against Kaido.
You think the others would do the same, knowing they're fighting a freakin emperor.

the vice captain commands the commanders

>extremely low diffed by Doffy

same would happen to zoro pre enma so what

The problem is people quickly forget that we are talking about pirates here. There is no way that hardcore pirates will follow will follow someone weaker than them. This means that the captain is the strongest and the vice captain is the second strongest.

>luffy isnt obsessed with fighting
headcanon retard

>Luffy isn't obsessed with fighting, he just does it because he knows it is necessary against Kaido.
Alright then let's say he's obsessed with getting stronger if you want to get hung up on semantics.

Doflamingo is stronger than King tho

So who are the vice captains for all yonko? Do you have any proof for your claims.

HAHAHAHAHAH you guys are actually delusional holy shit
why do you think oda kept them apart? didnt want zoro wrecking doffy before luffy

luffy isn't obsessed with neither. Reminds me of retards who say luffy is goku 2.0. Fighting is just necessary to become pk, something luffy defines as the freeest not the strongest person btw

Possible since Doffy was afraid of Kaido himself and not his crew. Though I don't think that he's top yc level.

Shanks - Benn Beckmann
Blackbeard - Shiryuu
Big mom and kaido dont seem to have. all pirate crews dont use vice captains some use commanders

spiderman.jpg meme

>kaido could have easily contacted mingo
My point is that Kaido has no way of knowing who they were
>he definitely does, even fucking babanuki knows about the prophecy
The prophecy says nothing about time travel dude
>no
I meant began to hunt huny knowing who they were, instead of just random people
>thanks to the traitor
And Hyori didnt know about them back then so she cant be the traitor, thats my whole point

lmao no
you could also say the same thing about Sanjis quick and easy upgrade
no? Luffy beat him up more easily than Katakuri, a fight he'd have lost if Kata didn't let him win. We can assume that King and Kata are in the same league.
Literal retard, reread the series. I can't count how often he says that he needs to grow stronger so he can protect his friends.

Nah, it means that you haven'tread the manga. When Nami says "Jump!" Zoro asks "How high?" He's only good for battle, never been shown to actually manage the crew and is a shit vice-captain. And best he's good at leading an attack.

Wano would be the perfect place for a lot of upgrades
>Franky’s new weapons and access to seastone
>Robin awakening the Hana Hana no mi in a country of flowers and ninjas using illusions
>Chopper in a Zoan Arc is obvious
>Brook fully awakens after WCI experience and or gets a new sword cause it’s Wano
>Usopp being coached on his Haki
So many possibilities

Even if the others trained, they would still be a world above others so I don't get your point

exactly, he only needs to get stronger for his goal not because it defines his existence retard. And again luffy himself calling pk the freeest person shows you he doesn't really care about fighting but rather adventure and freedom

Well none of these things gonna happen, they had more than 2 weeks to improve but only Luffy and Zoro seems to care. They know they have their plot armor, who cares about being against an emperor?

Agree with everyone except for Usopp.
I think he's gonna make another 2 major jumps in OP.
One on Elbaf
and another one when he faces off/meets his dad depending on which theory you subscribe. (Fighting Shanks or sucking each others dicks)

Katakuri would destroy King. He's special as in he's the only yonko commander worthy of being a final boss of an arc in the Vs Four Emperors saga

Also
>beat doflamingo more easily
yeah struggling against a doflamingo that was heavily wounded by law sounds very easy indeed.
Inb4
>Insert doffy's strings healed him cringe meme

Mingo had was connected to Kaido via Smile factory.
they never found all the bodies at Oden's castle. Kanjiro survived for that long eating drawings? especially lettuce? Something aint right here.

are you dumb? zoro has stressed so many times that if he ever thinks hes stronger than luffy that he won't obey him anymore

he lets nami beat her ass because she knows about navigation and is loud but when shit is serious he takes over. see when usopp left the crew

you don't even know Kings role yet. There's like 0 evidence that hints at Kata being stronger than the rest.
King literally kicked Big Moms ship down a waterfall.
struggling and literally almost being low diffed are two very different things.

Sanji trained his muscles for two years straight RUNNING. This bastard isn’t even the fastest person in the crew

Attached: 5DD8978D-74D0-40F1-B9CC-D6596769601D.jpg (960x540, 56K)

>My point is that Kaido has no way of knowing who they were
brother, that fucking random ass beast pirate had a goddamn telescope and could have easily indentified them even from the shore. like come on
>The prophecy says nothing about time travel dude
forget how, user. the point of the prophecy was that the scabbards would come back after all this time
>And Hyori didnt know about them back then so she cant be the traitor
hiyori didn't fucking know about her own father's best friends? fucking what?

he literally said that his MAIN focus was getting their cooking techniques and that he would get stronger in the process

>they never found all the bodies at Oden's castle
But everyone belived they wete dead, and even if they didnt there was no way to know that the people escaping wano were them
>Kanjiro survived for that long eating drawings? especially lettuce?
I mean he could draw meat if he wanted

Hard work can't beat talent.

Attached: Agon.jpg (1024x768, 560K)

>Zoro trains his whole life
>still trains daily
>isn’t even the strongest on the crew

It's a Shonen

Attached: 1568420475859.jpg (573x1167, 136K)

Zoro is gonna be Yonko lvl by the end of the series and Luffy can't be leagues above that.
Fact.

Attached: sadgsrg.png (427x570, 274K)

Luffy is being carried by genetics.
It's like Gigachad going to the gym twice and immediately is more muscular than normal Chad who's been working out for years.

luffy trains like hell too? and has a df? but youre right zoro does train alot which is why sanji literally cannot be anywhere near his level

He doesn't take over. It's nice that he made some sort of a decision whn Usopp left, but it's not the same as managing the crew for a prolonged period of time like Nami or Sanji did.

Luffy doesn’t train anywhere near as much as Zoro.

you need harder evidence that it might be kanjuro, right? well lets take this back step by step theb because I am not sure either but I am really suspicious. Especially since the beast pirates attack when sanji was still in zou.

Nobody for him to fight. Luffy gets to go all out against shichibukai and yonkou commanders while Zoro gets to fight their accountant with one sword to maybe make things a little interesting.

Whiteboard was the strongest Yonko while old and sick, so yeah, Luffy can be considerably stronger than him

Still fights the strongest enemy every island boosting his power

nami telling the crew which sails to pull and which way to row isnt taking charge autist, its her job, shes the navigator

Whater 7 says Hi

his final enemy is a yonko commander equal to magellan tho?

Attached: m bison.png (640x512, 456K)

correct he doesnt, his df makes up for the difference

My favorite character

Attached: Corazon.jpg (564x835, 68K)

In the last 100 chapters, who has gotten the least amount of page time, Franky, Robin, Brook, or Carrot?

Give it to me straight, are Carrots chances of joining the crew over?

>O-Kiku
>not the traitor
we already have confirmation he is mentally ill
>193172985
Blackbeard pirates are the only other pirate crew that gets stronger at the same time of the Mugiwara

When will Law come back from Wano?
My children need his father

Attached: Daddy Law.jpg (564x685, 61K)

Equal pre timeskip to Magellan who is top Yonko commander
Now he has a DF

Anyway Sanji will fight this irrelevant character , Zoro Is gonna fight Aokiji

>brother, that fucking random ass beast pirate had a goddamn telescope and could have easily indentified them even from the shore
And how the hell would a random guy recognize Oden's retainers 20 years after they vanished?!?!?!
>the point of the prophecy was that the scabbards would come back after all this time
But it doesnt say that user, it just says that 9 samurais will challenge Orochi, it could be anyone. Plus Kaido has no reason to belive in the prophecy since he doesnt know about Toki's hability as far as we know
>hiyori didn't fucking know about her own father's best friends?
No, i meant that she had no way of knowing that they arrived, plus knowing about Raizo isnt the same as having his vivre card, she was just a child and she didnt even have a vivre card for Kawamazo who was her protector

Carrot had more screentime in the last 100 chapters than Franky and Robin

When was the last time Usopp used a pop green?

fucked up the quote

Spee D Reader, have you forgotten Water 7 and Thriller Bark?

There's no official hierarchy, in the sense that Zoro doesn't have a superior rank to others. But he does have first mate like role. But he can't give orders.

Attached: anc.png (849x338, 107K)

>Anyway Sanji will fight this irrelevant character
>have two invisible character fight so you don't have to draw it
GODA

Fujitora is really on to something about the Shichibukai system.
It also seems to be at it's weakest ever.

I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers aren't even filled again.

Attached: Shichi.png (1366x892, 1.11M)

This bastard played with trannies for two years while the whole crew trained.

Attached: 5CC5B1AC-75B4-4CAB-81F6-18DF394079C2.jpg (572x438, 63K)

Based
That means she's a shoe in for next crewmate, r-right?

Nami tells the crew which sails and rudders to use when to properly navigate and these retards think thats ordering them around so shes VC. holy shit

It's exactly what it is. So is Sanji taking charge of the crew when they left Dressrosa. Just admit it: Zoro sucks. He's not a vice-captain. He just sleeps, drinks, gets losts, beats the second strong guy, repeat. Maybe he's a role model for you, but your role model would be a shitty vice-captain, and that's why Zoro isn't one.

It says he'd be higher, maybe higher than Chopper, but dunno about Luffy.

Lot of characters have more screen time than them the last 100 chapters, to be honest.

He only retained the title but he wasn't actually the strongest. He couldn't even dodge that literalwho's stab.

nami literally tells luffy the same thing, because shes the nav

Brook didn't train

Nope, Luffy actually decides when they set sail, she might argue but always accept at the end. Zoro doesn't decide.

the absolute state of /onepiece/ intelligence

>Give it to me straight, are Carrots chances of joining the crew over?
they never existed in the first place, only one girl can join the crew

Attached: 1453340502160.jpg (468x456, 130K)

>Neko loses a fucking arm, something crucial for day to day life let alone battle
>Inu just loses a leg which he could replace with a pegleg and be done with it

As if you needed any more proof that this dog is a traitor.

Attached: 344359.jpg (225x350, 29K)

>ok guys luffy or zoro arent here so heres what well do
>omg omg hes so VC
youre reaching

>Whiteboard
lmao
>the strongest Yonko while old and sick
doubt it, I think they were still talking about his prime strength.
Maybe he's physical strength was still superior and his DF super OP, but every other Yonko would've fucked his ass. He didn't have the endurance for an 10hrs+ fight anymore.
how do you know that he's gonna be his final enemy, and how do you know that Shiryu isn't gonna be almost Yonko tier himself?
He got a major upgrade since he left Impel Down too.
We know that Mihawk and Shanks fought multiple times on equal level. Even if we say that Shanks is the weakest Yonko 1v1 that would still mean that Zoro is gonna be stronger than both of them by the end of the series.

Attached: 1547919337611.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Yes he did stop speed reading

His illness had gotten worst at Marineford, but he was still the strongest when Ace joined his crew

youre lucky i cant image post because theres literal pages of luffy begging nami to set sail or go in a certain direction

Sanji is Captain of the Curlyhat Pirates.
His first mate is Brook.
Obvious CoC candidate.
Zoro is Captain of..?

>And how the hell would a random guy recognize Oden's retainers 20 years after they vanished?!?!?
THAT RANDOM ASS GUY WORKS FOR KAIDO AND OROCHI, YOU DOOFUS
>But it doesnt say that user, it just says that 9 samurais will challenge Orochi, it could be anyone
orochi made the connection that they were the scabbards since their corpses were never found
>Plus Kaido has no reason to belive in the prophecy
i'm not saying that kaido straight up believes in it but he's very well aware of its existence
>i meant that she had no way of knowing that they arrived
alright, that's a fair point

So how will the grand fleet come to Wano?
Luffy's vivre card burning after getting fucked up by Kaido?

Attached: 5237891-shgf.png (1706x1126, 515K)

>He just sleeps, drinks, gets losts
that's literally the exact same things I do tho

>yfw Bege's coverstory has him enter Dressrosa and finds the SH Fleet getting ready to sail for Wano

luffy just eats, sleeps and fights the strongest guy
theyre pretty much the same and thats the point

they won't, they didn't come to WCI, and they most certainly won't come to Wano
they're irrelevant as fuck
probably only gonna join for the Blackbeard Beatdown

>zoro isn't around
Oh, I guess Zoro is just never around, including the times when he us, that's why everything so far been done by Nami and occsionally Sanji while Zoro is sleeping drunk. Oh yeah, he's such a first mate, great vice- captain.

Well, look at Punk Hazard. Who wanted to go there?

>Give it to me straight, are Carrots chances of joining the crew over?
Don't worry the Shirahoshi, Monet & Rebecca fanclubs have made space for you.

Attached: LookAtThisFaggot.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

>Zoro is Captain of..?
He's Mihawk tier and just aimlessly sails around the world and fucks people up
A L P H A doesn't need a crew to make his dick bigger

It's honestly up in the air, she's got a dynamic with them ,he's got a dream and her sad past happened in real time with her father figure suicide bombing a motherfucker it all depends on if Oda wants her there, doesn't he usually foreshadow a crewmate by having a character comment on something the crew needs or Luffy himself wants?

Did she have any moments with Luffy?

>King literally kicked Big Moms ship down a waterfall.
That makes King Sanji level at best.

>Luffy has better haki than Big Mom or Kaido
Neither have used haki when attacking him. At best Big Mom blocked Gear 4 using CoA on her arm. That doesn't mean their haki is "worse", and that would be completely retarded considering they've been pirates for decades.

>THAT RANDOM ASS GUY WORKS FOR KAIDO AND OROCH
And? There were a bunch of those working on Udon and they didnt know about kawamazo
>orochi made the connection
And he is treated as a lunatic, thats notbthe common interpretation
>he's very well aware of its existence
Wich is not the same as arriving at the same conclusion as Orochi

>Pink-eye Incelhawk
>Alpha

by your logic luffy isnt captain? when jinbei was giving the crew vital information luffy was eating and zoro was sleeping (their quirks). sanji and nami listened so i guess theyre captain and vice captain huh? you spastic retard

Luffy makes decisions and Nami helps to realise them. That's actually what the captain and the vice-captain would act like. Zoro doesn't care about shit if it's not fighting or drinking and the only useful thing he does is fighting and moving heavy things around. He's less useful than a cabin boy.

I like Cavendish, Bartolomeo and the others are fine, but I don't want them to come in Wano at all tbqh

>5th place
holy shit how will zorofags ever recover?

Attached: requesting_this_as_queen.png (1120x1094, 1.41M)

alright, user. what are you suggesting, then? that they found who kin and mom were only after kanjuro was imprisoned in dressrosa? so kanjuro spilled the beans? you got it

your headcanon isnt going to be real no matter how many times you type it

>Sanji is Captain of the Curlyhat Pirates.
>His first mate is Brook.
I don't think a straw hat would work under another straw hat

t. butthurt tranjifag

They both are definitely more competent at managing the crew than Zoro is. Luffy is a captain, he's got the last say in what the crew does. He is pretty useless in many things, and that's why his vice-captain can't be some sleeping, even less useful drunk

Who's the strongest member of Luffy's grand fleet?

>Pink-eye
god tier Chad hunter eyes
>Incelhawk
literally has 10/10 big tiddy goth gf as sex slave on his island

lmao your're so mad its adorable. head over to fanfiction dot com youll find some stories that fit your little headcanon

Fast forward two years and he’s still jobbing!

Attached: 43475378-C62A-4649-99F8-F775E1176217.png (536x545, 279K)

Attached: Kata shoots up the thread.gif (640x362, 3.47M)

either Don Sai or Hakuba

Luffy trained for 10 years on Dawn Island before he set sail

Luffy is NOT asexual

Attached: luffy eyes nami.jpg (848x480, 54K)

>sanji and nami listened so i guess theyre captain and vice captain huh?
S-SaNa Pirates? A ship of love??

Attached: A9C4A2FD-4278-49EC-8DB3-76A82D84DCAA.jpg (288x450, 27K)

Even as a huge Zorofag I gotta say that this is a hard cope
they're talking a 50m dash, how is attack speed any different?

Zorofags canon got shattered. "Oh no, my Zoro is the vice-captain 'cause he came up with a plan and looked serious once upon a time". "Oh no, my Zoro is the vice captain because he's just as useless as the captain at doing shit." "My Zoro is the vice-captain even though all the vice-captaining is done by the other characters, because he is very very strong"

Best girl

Attached: boa best girl .png (640x512, 503K)

Only when his african bull is around

Never seen a more seething post in any of these threads.

You will die before the end of One Piece

Attached: luffy unconscious.jpg (1024x600, 67K)

They probably abolished the whole system at the Reverie and replaced them with new pacifistas or something

>Tranji
>Vice-captain
LMAO

Attached: 02-03b.png (1797x1300, 681K)

That's what you say, but the ones who really seethe are Zorofags who just got their illusions shattered.

What a pathetic """man"""

>that they found who kin and mom were only after kanjuro was imprisoned in dressrosa?
No, they found out before, that was the reason Kaido informed Doffy amd why Jack departed to Zou roughly at the same time. The traitor began acting a few days after Raizo and the group got separated i.e a couple of weeks after Kinemon departed. So the traitor could only be...

Attached: big dick traitor.jpg (1280x1076, 204K)

Even though Luffy is using this blow-em-up-from-the-inside-haki now, what was the haki that katakuri was using that made Luffy wince in pain everytime their fist clashed? was it just my haki is stronger than yours type feat?

you're so retarded its ridiculous. the captain doesnt act "captainly" but the vice captain has to? theyre retards you idiot thats the point they dont act like other crews. zoro said that if luffy wasnt strong enough to do what he did at fishman island hed take over as captain but you think hell accept sanji or nami above him? youre stuck in fanfiction land where chooper can be captain because he tells evberyone how to handle sick people

Stronger Haki.

>No, they found out before
w-what do you mean "before"? didn't you say that they only started chasing them AFTER dressrosa?

Attached: confused cyborg.png (232x151, 8K)

The "punch him really hard with haki" haki. Katakuri was by far the strongest guy Luffy fought. Cracker couldn't really get any hits in and Doffy isn't particularly strong.

It really doesn't matter who Zoro accepts. Zoro doesn't matter. He doesn't do anything useful, he doesn't make any decisions, he's not even the strongest crew member, he's just a backup for Luffy.

Guess he just had a stronger haki

After they ARRIVED at dressrosa

do you think luffy will ever learn that or are they just gonna forget it and pretend it never happened?

Wrong, zoro jobs to some rando little girl swordsman after a year, thereby fulfilling his destiny

but hold on, if Okiku is the traitor how did she know Raizo and Kinemon and Kanjuro ship wreck and ended up in dressrosa?

Attached: okama.gif (500x275, 373K)

he saw mr 2's massive futa cock as nami

Learn what? Stronger Haki?

Will Luffy ever learn how to punch people really hard? I think he has it covered.

so your entire theory is based on a very specific timeline?

ah so you're just a seething sanjoke, thanks for clearing that up. i was wondering who you could be that retarded

Attached: 104905.png (994x652, 901K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 10K)

yea i mean turning his haki into block fist like katakuri. we never seen anyone do that besides him so it seems like his own gimmick like sanji's diablo janbe or whatever the fuck its called.

Usopp too

>that Ed edd N eddy hand

It’s Kata-specific. The cube shape of his Mochi fingers combined with Haki made his fist way harder. It’s a DF Haki combo based on simple engineering.

No that's just his Mochi ability. He changes form.

Attached: Goda.png (1130x782, 465K)

>mfw

Attached: 1314464759656.jpg (468x456, 75K)

A good answer to all of your delusions being shattered. Your favorite chracter is irrelevant and he's not the first mate or the vice-captain. He's just a buffed stupid friend of the crew who's used to back up the captain.

Attached: soyji.png (509x598, 397K)

I fucking new it.

It's been a hard week for sanjifags, hasn't it?

Why? It seemed to be a hard week for Zoro though, with all of his titles being taken away and that spear incidenet.

Only Kata can do that since he can mold his fist into any shape he wants

its only going to get worse too

God I want to be Hancock's stone furniture with heart shaped eyes.

Attached: 70093659_3571888719503627_8633011211308367872_n.jpg (720x900, 66K)

>state of sanjikeks

Being serious, it’s been a great week. Zorofags can be happy with his new power-up, but they’re hopefully realizing that bashing Sanji for using his suit is hypocritical.

wrong word-play. it's something like this, tho:
>kou-zabu (kanji for three)-rou
>kou-shi (kanji for four)-rou

>Luffy powers up
>Zoro powers up
>Sanji on the side shocked about them being stronger

Attached: 25FC9D7F-1FDE-448A-B387-03CE16E0C1CF.jpg (1280x673, 51K)

and along with that Kanjuro was the last person to see Momo and Kin, and since they ended up in punk hazard Law and Ceasar Clown or crown didnt know who they were even when they knew Doflamingo.

he already got his power up. did people really expect more?

Said theory is well stablished so yeah. Raizo is the main deal for any traitor theory to work, Jack needed to go after him roughly at the same time Kinemon and Momo escaped dressrosa i.e the same time Doffy began hunting them, so thats when the traitor began working, and no one else would have acess to that info besides Okiku, Hyori didnt know when they would arrive and Shinobu didnt know shit

Sanji deserves love after these past few days. Don't you guys think so? I say we stop bullying the Sanjifags.

Attached: Luffy and Sanji.jpg (1000x1128, 174K)

Based Matsuda.

Zorofag still can't deny this

I wouldn’t really call the nazi suit a powerup

Faggiest post ITT

oh righhttt hes invis now so he can peep on zoro piping hoyori. Based sanjibros! We Won!

>MY ZORO ISN'T USELESS, IT'S SANJI WHO'S SHIIIT. P-PLEASE! T-TRUST ME!

To be fair, Zoro got a killer sword he had to tame while Sanji got a suit he can use without any training or preparation based solely on his genetics which is also getting upgraded by Franky and Usopp soon.

kizaru literally called weevil a monster

Bullet is stronger than Big Meme
youtube.com/watch?v=jA2u6OfUDBE
youtube.com/watch?v=2qNlfcFKFbw

Attached: Douglas_Bullet_Anime_Concept_Art.png (370x545, 198K)

we need common sense mochi reform

luffy.has.a.devil.fruit.
whens the last super strong human luffy fought who didnt have a fruit?

>if I lie 1000 times it will become truth
yikes

*ahem*
FUCK TOMBOYS!

Attached: 1568316586235.png (300x195, 66K)

I asked before and I'll ask again. Does anyone have that pic of sanji fans vs zoro fans?

To be even more fair, for this whole time Zoro been fighting using three magical swords while Sanji was just kicking stuff hard enough until he got the suit.

No if Sanji identifies as a girl

Attached: 37F703F3-E7EC-4E32-8762-B5AF9ACD16F8.jpg (593x677, 209K)

He didn’t have to train because the suit coincidentally fits his existing fighting style almost perfectly.
And Franky and Usopp = Hitetsu and other blacksmiths. They craft the tools, the fighters fight.

>toei

Attached: buffji.png (473x560, 242K)

so what are we arguing right now?
too lazy to read the thread

Is that why Doffy cried for Fujitora to come save him when he saw Zoro? And then when Fuji failed to one shot him, they both ran away crying?

I mean, of there were rumours about them, then yeah I'd say so.

It's not really a common ship,but I like it.

Attached: 1567876838245.png (300x300, 10K)

Fuck you

>IT'S ALL SANJIFAGS' LIES! WHEN ZORO SLEEPS, DRINKS AND GETS LOST, HE ACTUALLY ACTS LIKE A TRUE VICE-CAPTAIN. DON'T BELIEVE SANJIFAGS' LIES! THEY DON'T COUNT! IT'S N-NOT TRUE, I'M TELLING YOU!

why is robin so underused in combat? she could take her devil fruit to the next level and make a giant version of herself the same way she makes the giant hand and fight using the said giant.

there is just so much potential and capabilities that she isn't using, including haki, since she was with strong people like the revolutionaries for two years.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-122902.png (1280x720, 654K)

There's nothing gay about it. I just want the bullying to end so these threads can improve

Attached: Mr. Prince.jpg (1066x1000, 231K)

ah yes the cursed sword that killed its previous owners that he had to tame with own strength and the very heavy sword he wouldnt be able to use if he wasnt very strong

can big mom put souls in her braps?

>Said theory is well stablished so yeah
it doesn't really sound like it once you consider that zunisha is always on the move meaning that using how many days or weeks jack took to arrive on zou seems a very fickle measurement to base your entire theory on

zorochads are raping s*njifags

Attached: dd42619a50a87baa75588daf684f88c4.png (1355x1013, 1.24M)

DON'T YOU DARE TALK BAD ABOUT GODA

Yes. Zoro fights with magical swords. They require him to "tame" them, which in reality means he just makes an angry face and immediately master the blade, but in the end he just fights with magical swords.

>Jack needed to go after him roughly at the same time Kinemon and Momo escaped dressrosa i.e the same time Doffy began hunting them, so thats when the traitor began working, and no one else would have acess to that info besides Okiku, Hyori didnt know when they would arrive and Shinobu didnt know shit
Okiku didnt know that they 3 shipwrecked in dressrossa first, however Raizou wasnt there when they landed in dressrossa as well. Which seems very suspicious too. But doffy knew about the samurai at least after Kin and Momo escaped. I have a hard time believing that Kanjuro managed to stay hidden in dressrosa, but that could have been a comedy thing. However look how Kanjuro got back up to Zou and worried about his drawing getting wet, yet he ate his own paper lettuce, wouldnt his paper just turn back into a drawing if it got wet? Raizo and Kanjuro are the best suspects.

>Zoro actually has to swing the swords to get use out of them
Gee, sounds tough. Sanji still has to kick his legs.

>if i say it it must be true
i just hope youre not lying to yourself atleast

Zorochads are in the limbo of being mediocre. Not as strong as Luffy, not as useful as Nami, not as interesting as Sanji. Not even plot relevant.

do you know when the beast pirates find out the strawhats had landed in wano?

Still, the sword feels way more earned because of this. Plus, while Zoro didn't make the sword, he will upgrade it on his own (blackening), contrary to Sanji. Just to clarify, I'm not bashing Sanji, but I get why people prefer Zoro's upgrade to Sanji's,
But this has nothing to do with what's happening now, does it? And Sandai was as much conquered as Enma, Zoro also had to prove himself to Shuisui.

>truth hurts me so I just say it's not true
Which doesn't make it less true though

yeah i can see that

she's a woman, women aren't that much in combat unless they're fighting fodder and Robo is more of a brainy type than a fighter, If Carrot joins don't expect her to fight any heavy hitters as well

>Kanjuro managed to stay hidden in dressrosa, but that could have been a comedy thing
he hid in the walls
>wouldnt his paper just turn back into a drawing if it got wet?
kin said that his lettuce tasted like ass

i don't believe kiku is the traitor, by the way. i'm just the only member of the kanjuro's defense force

Even if Sanji gets more upgrade to his suit it's gonna be because Franky builds them.

>more delicious kiku tomorrow
my body is ready

if the crew loses zoro nobody would give a shit. they already have luffy for brute strength and jinbe/sanji for secondary combatant.

whereas they would struggel to find proper food for their stamina and regeneration if they lose sanji which can't be replaced by anybody, maybe nami but she would be too busy sailing.

jinbe addition made zoro a subpar part of the crew with no real unique role he is literally ussop tier of usefulness

>But this has nothing to do with what's happening now, does it? And Sandai was as much conquered as Enma, Zoro also had to prove himself to Shuisui.
It has a lot. Conquering a magical sword with your spirit and then using it to fight is just some magical mumbo-jumbo. It's not as impressive as dealing with two families of assholes or dealing with everything by kicks alone.

Are you sure your body is ready? She's 16 inches after all.

>Sanji is becoming like Usope and Nami, getting his power up from technological update and never doing anything
kinda sad

What upgrades would he even get at this point? All he wants is the design changed.

>literally ussop tier of usefulness
which oda ussop are we talking about?

Luffy likes Zoro and Nami more than any of the other crewmembers.

Attached: Blush.jpg (1024x536, 61K)

Oda 2

If BB does invade WCI, how likely is it that Cracker and Katakuri die? I wanna see both of them fight again, but I suppose that’s doubtful.

The days that took jack to reach zunisha dont really matter, the main problem is that they found out at all. Only the time travelling group could find Raizo
>Okiku didnt know that they 3 shipwrecked in dressrossa first
He doesnt need to know, he just needed to have his vivre card

Oda #1.Oda #2 gave him some moments though.

Is Zoro gonna get the Shodai Kitetsu on Wano, or is he gonna take the Nidai and take the Shodai from the Five Elder Samurai (has the same handguard as the other Kitetsus)

Attached: Five_Elders_Anime_Infobox.png (1383x480, 1.14M)

Because it turned back into a drawing.
but hold on did Kanjuro ever get turned into a toy?

>all zoro did was get a magic sword that cuts more

wow man he is so different than nami and usopp

the only person who actually improved by himself is luffy.

usopp*

I agree that the raid suit is a cheap powerup but it's preety obvious that oda got himself in a corner with sanji. No df or weapon to upgrade so he propably can't think of something ridiculous like dj yet. I personally don' think sanji will use the raid suit after wano

Oh man you made me laugh

How is it not a powerup?

Even if Hiyori turned out to be the traitor with Oda's track record I'm sure it will end with Hitori dindu nuffin and she will be forgiven.

integrated butt plug

>headliners beaten by
sanji: 1
zoro: 0
>times mortally wounded by random scrub
sanji: 0
zoro: 1
>"b-but Wano is zoro's arc"

Attached: panels_skipped_by_speedreaders.png (1866x1028, 1.37M)

How's raid suit more cheap than any other upgrade? It's a cool upgrade actually justified by the plot.

Katakuri was already hinted at being the next leader of the Big M̶o̶m̶ Brother Pirates once Linlin falls. He isn't dying.

>He doesnt need to know, he just needed to have his vivre card
I can see how that worked but why would Doffy chase after them at all if there wasnt someone telling them that those samurias were important, and how did Kanjuro escape His captors while in Dressrossa.

>Cracker
It's up there,since he doesn't really have a urpose in the story anymore and BB finding about weakness is not out of the question.
>Katakuri
I'd say 60/40,depending on if Oda plans anything to do with him and if yes,what.

Where the fuck are Denjiro and Neko, Oda?

Raid Suits don’t make characters instantly jump tiers. The user and how it’s used are the most important factors.

APAPAPAPAP!
THE THREAD IS ROOOOCKING

Attached: apoo SCRATCHman.gif (500x252, 996K)

Dunno, would make sense for him to work through the ranks
But I honestly just wanna see more of the top 12 swords by now.
If even Enma isn't one the other 9 must be hype as fuck.

Attached: 1559893189283.gif (611x681, 370K)

Does Kaido's crew really deserve what's coming to them?

Yes, why wouldn't they?

Adorable post

Attached: owo.jpg (771x1132, 118K)

>Only the time travelling group could find Raizo
that's debatable. also, if jack had raizo's vivre card in the first place, why the fuck would he still ask inu and neko where he was?

Sanji actually beat 2 headliners
>Sheepshead
>Page 1

what ever happened to this guy btw
I forgot

Attached: Luffy_Throttles_Pekoms.png (1280x720, 908K)

The Sanjifags and Zorofags are in the thread again...

Attached: luffy.png (324x423, 113K)

i want to get a napkin and wipe his sadness away

kata will show up for the alliance

I remember the days when people seriously wanted Sanji to eat the Mera Mera. Lol. Imagine a Sanji drowning in the All Blue.

Shodai is a nodachi so Zoro probably won't be using it, I've always thought Shiryu would end up with it somehow.

Get him a donut :3

CUTE!!!

Attached: Katakitty.gif (640x348, 83K)

>got 2v1'd
>still 1 shot Supernova
coping so hard

Attached: 1550819811037.jpg (582x563, 302K)

Why are Sanjifags still at it? You know Oda will only make him continue to be retarded.
You can't post any full pages and all your headcanon is shattered instantly.

Attached: 903 (2).png (899x1300, 330K)

>but hold on did Kanjuro ever get turned into a toy?
no, he wasn't

he's working for kaido

Attached: Check it OUUUUT.gif (500x281, 412K)

what if she transitions with the help of Emporio Ivankov? she can be a main fighter then?

Attached: image_search_1568474263650.jpg (536x749, 53K)

Kaido is not bad

> He gives work in Wano

> He's doing the best parties

> Every loser can join his crew

> Everyone laughs through the smiles

Sanji got 2v1d here as well.

Attached: F8F88E3D-FFBB-4670-B62F-81D5B2D1D4A0.jpg (750x973, 171K)

>>still 1 shot Supernova
While getting one shot himself as well. It wasn't a fair fight but it was a draw.

In the last thread there were Lawfags

Didn't beta Page 1, for all weknow they both retreated,

damn because if he did and made people forget about him then it would prove his innocence.

Scythes to the face, or many many arrows in the anime, either way he's dead as far as we know, unless Oda really wants to keep up the Pell-like shit.

reeeeeeeeeee there has to be a top 12 sword in his collection at one point
and if it's a nodachi the 5 Elder dude seems even more likely to own it.

faggot

Attached: MZ8fWdS.jpg (772x243, 64K)

yeah Wano water is just water with electrolights

You’re delusional. Sanji hasn’t looked “retarded” at all. He’s been fine.

Things you find retarded are actually what makes Sanji an interesting and fun character to watch. At the same time Zoro is so bland it's ridicuolous. "Oh well, I guess at least he never looks stupid, durrrrrr".

He fainted to his stomach growling. Do you deny Oda specifically wrote that in?

you know perfectly well that this would've been a oneshot without taking any damage himself if he didn't get 2v1'd

It's Queen's fault
He is a bad engineer

What a great guy

Attached: all for fun.jpg (1280x721, 80K)

they didnt see a body though, and even then he is part turtle, its possible someone saved him while he held his breath in turtle form. The powere doesnt dissapear when they fall into the water as you know.

Page 1 made Sanji retreat and hasn’t attempted to find Sanji for days? The dude is probably laid out in bandages.

But the All Blue was in his balls the entire time.

Hey guys big news I just learned apparently you can only like one character in this entire series and if that character makes any advances in strength then all other characters are deemed 'faggots'

>Sanji an interesting and fun character to watch
>no girl is fucking me qq
super interesting

This is just sad.

Attached: 945 (9).png (907x1300, 447K)

>(by me)
Kek, even Bartolomeo knows it's headcanon

>He is a bad engineer
he's a janitor, first and foremost

Attached: CLEAN IT UP.jpg (603x496, 50K)

He just gives the good water for those who earn it

He kept hiding inside the wall
Jack asked them to hand him over, not if he was there

Attached: One Piece - One Piece 807 - 16.jpg (800x1156, 310K)

He's in the middle of an island not in water.

>femdom tashigi
>pure smoker
i like this.

Oh no!!! A gag panel!!! I thought Sanji was a super serious character!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why doesn't Queen the janny do his job and fix this thread? How useless.

>Jack asked them to hand him over, not if he was there
what's the difference? if he knew where he was on zou, he would immediately went for the whale tree instead of playing with cat and dog for 5 days

>Gets impaled through his lungs
>Faints afterwards
>H-He fell because he's hungry
Zorofags are delusional

>HAH, LOOK AT THE SANJI HAVING COMPLEX FEELINGS ABOUT HIS FAMILY! WHAT A LOSER!
>W-WHAT? THAT MAKES HIM MORE INTERESTING? WELL HE ONLY THINKS ABOUT GIRLS!

>Whiteboard was the strongest Yonko
>top 12 Blade
>didn't even blacken
fodder tier Haki
probably not even CoC

Attached: 12568111_199197737096847_1067175497_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Holding hands in the dark with him

Attached: 1518304024000.jpg (1889x2169, 325K)

oh wait I remember I forgot he shows up later in the sanji escape.

>HIS STOMACH ISN'T RUMBLING, IGNORE THE SOUND BUBBLE COMING FROM HIS STOMACH
>THAT'S JUST ODA'S HEADCANON

Attached: 938-3.jpg (225x300, 19K)

the absolute state of zorofags

>what's the difference?
The difference is that he was sure Raizo was there and he was right
>if he knew where he was on zou, he would immediately went for the whale tree
He was going there tho, we can see that he was heading straight there

Attached: One Piece - One Piece 808 - 11.jpg (803x1150, 403K)

eating donuts in the dark with him*

Sanjifags, what are you expecting Oda to do with him?

Attached: 544-1.png (954x1500, 195K)

>boku no cuck

Attached: 1568324886828.png (197x226, 49K)

him eating my donut in the dark**

What if Sanji uses Hell Memories and the Raid Suit partially transforms?

now that I am thinking about it, Kanjuro was fighting off Doffy forces when Luffy and law started their own assault.

Winning Okiku's heart.

Attached: 1562462522537.jpg (403x381, 124K)

Oda made more of these statements where characters refer to Zoro as vice-captain without making it official. And he obviously doesn't make it official to keep the same group dynamics

I didn't say his stomach wan't rumbling but to suggest that he fell because of his stomach and not because of his wound that he just received is just ludicrous

you make donuts?

PLACE ALL BETS HERE:
HOW MANY SANJIFAGS HERE KILL THEMSELVES IRL AFTER WANO?

I "know" atleast 3 guys who'll do it for sure and the quality of posts here will improve to indicate it

Zorofags truely are the most insecure bunch of the OP fandom. Even when someone mentions some other manga in a completely firendly way they get butthurt.

Attached: cursed for one.jpg (248x485, 93K)

>stomach growls just before he faints
>IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THAT

Cute reminder that Sanji got his ass tag teamed everyday during the time skip

Attached: Ivankov exposes Sanji.jpg (768x1024, 140K)

remember when the crew didn't spend dozens of chapters mostly separated from each other?

This zoro sanji shit is reminding me of the Jiren Broly shit in Dragonball threads what the hell is the matter with you people? Do I need to dump my Carrot treasusers to make you stop?

tfw. Kaido AU is a junkie

????????
zoro has tanked much worse wounds than than pre-timeskip?? if the wound was gonna make him faint then whats the point of the stomach situation??

*eating donuts in the dark with kata while we hold hands

And yet you've chosen the panel when it's clearly a self-admited case of headcanon. Nice job.

>He was going there tho, we can see that he was heading straight there
no, user. come on, now: he kept asking inu to give him raizo because he had no idea where he actually was on zou

Yes, I'm quite good at making them

Attached: 1534477731183.png (1080x550, 370K)

BON CLAY IS THAT YOU?

zoro and sanji hate each other so it makes sense their fans do too

you're saying like zoro never fainted because of hunger after fight

Attached: 002___1562038026.jpg (725x1100, 241K)

>Shodai is a nodachi
source?

>spreading his legs that wide for everyone to see his boipussy
Slut

AH SWORDS NATURES KNIVES

It's just the one that came first to my mind

Attached: pgB9XZj.jpg (651x296, 54K)

atleast mention a manga that doesn't make a villain help the heroes go to the hospital, go with them and tell them all about their evil plots although he was trying to kill them. you know, a decent manga.

Attached: __bepo_penguin_shachi_and_trafalgar_law_one_piece_drawn_by_alsea__fa517cc54aea3c33d25b9b22ce57346d.j (935x661, 540K)

But we love Carrot, user

Attached: carrot3.jpg (225x350, 36K)

>no, user. come on, now
I literally sent you a page showing that Jack was going straight to the whale tree
>he kept asking inu to give him raizo because he had no idea where he actually was on zou
Again, he didnt ask if he was there, he was asking them to hem him over. Having the vivre card alone isnt enough to find someone if they are hiding

was sanji´s color of observation better than luffy´s here? dodged an attack from katakuri

Give him some

Attached: Drool.jpg (1906x1080, 374K)

>Having the vivre card alone isnt enough to find someone if they are hiding
says who?

It's kinda telling that the headcanon one is the first one that came to your mind.

The fact that the piece of paper can only move in one dimension?!

Attached: munching carrots.png (272x251, 115K)

what?

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

he means how the card can move on a 2d plain.

Or maybe it's just because this one was the most recently one iirc. However, I don't think that Oda would refer to Zoro as vice-captain through characters if there wasn't a grain of truth.

>law's sword next to all the medical equipment.

Happy Birthday to the Lord of the Coast

Attached: Lord.png (640x512, 76K)

what the fuck
so compasses are useless too?

not like law has a fruit that allows him to give objects anti gravity or pause completely in a small room

>Milky's friends and neighbors wear shirts with her face and name printed on them
How does she feel about this?

Attached: Milky.png (398x390, 172K)

>let me tell you about how butthurt I am about shit that never happened in a completely different manga
>PS pls like zoro

Attached: 0ISKm8z.png (1334x750, 1.25M)

It’s poetry it rhymes

I didnt say vivre cards are useless, just that they have limitations

no it directs the person towards the corresponding card.

She's actually a pornstar, remember that screencap of user fucking a deer in the woods?
that was her

i mean, obviously. but they still give a good indication on where a certain person is

God, I wish I was Nami here.

All these law/zoro/sanji fags arguing while Foxychads just sit back and laugh

Attached: foxy.png (1658x1054, 2.65M)

Even Urouge admits that Zoro doesn't look like a first mate. Every time you try to prove Zoro is the first mate your own proofs prove you wrong.

And thats why Jack was able to find Zou, but not able to find Raizo

There is no way he wasn't murdered for his fruit by BBChads.

The most powerful devil fruit in the world

Attached: relaxation.jpg (2436x1125, 810K)

so jack had zunisha's vivre card. not raizo's

why the fuck does foxy get the most screentime out of the pretimeskip villains?
there are so many more with bigger fanbases

it pushes toward where the nigger piece is, doesnt it? Even then I think Okiku being the one who is giving info out makes more sense now. Since Kaido went directly to zou and not dressrossa.

Of course

Attached: Offerings to the Donut God.jpg (1896x1078, 184K)

You might have won this one, Foxychad, but this war isn't over.

Attached: sanji.jpg (960x720, 130K)

How does what he said disprove my point? I'm seriously questioning your reading ability...

It had to be Raizo's vivre card because no one knew abou the ship crashing

Attached: usswooooping.png (351x641, 127K)

Jesus christ, you people get more retarded every day that goes on.

He'll come back.

nah the most powerful one is the one with the most vague discription. Something around the area of the Door Door fruit but not the Door Door fruit, just the fact that its a vague seemingly usless until applied power.

He admits that Zoro looks like a shitty first mate. Which is the reason why he isn't one.

When Zoro is officially confirmed as VC and much stronger than sanji I'm taking a day off work just to laugh at you delusional retards

Final tally
>Zoro: 134 results
>Sanji: 103 results

And when he isn't, will you come here to cry?

>Officially confirmed
The fuck are you talking about. He's pretty much that already, there's no need for a "confirmation" if you have more than 2 braincells.

And Luffy doesn't even seem like a captain to many? What's your point?

When Hawkins spotted Luffy and Zoro and recognized them.

>it pushes toward where the nigger piece is, doesnt it?
correct
if jack had raizo's card then he would know where to go on zou

well then even then, it seems like its Okiku now since regardless if Raizo was the traitor The beast pirates had to get a hold of their card in the first place and it doesnt seem thats possible they got it from Raizou if they shippwrecked before zou.

Oh I agree friend I agree but these retards are grasping at straws so hopefully an official confirmation will make them shut up

>16
A conservative estimate, my money's closer to 20+.

The point is Luffy actually acts like a captain while zoro doesn't do shit. He isn't a first mate. He isn't even second or a third mate. He's a meat bag to throw at big enemies.

good thread

I meant bigger.... fuck

Who's more based Foxy or Orochi?

>never happened

>>please tend to my enemy's wounds, i have been sent and was trying to kill him for the last few minutes, maybe hours but that doesn't fucking matter lmao he's a worthy opponent not cliche and illogical or anything, and btw i will tell you about my boss's plan because why not.

>you posted 1 generic reaction picture of zoro so you are a zorofag
nice detective skills, retard. can't expect more from a Boku no faggot nigger.

Attached: Best_Writing.jpg (1278x607, 467K)

Foxy, he was actually fun

Usopp is the first mate since he's the first one that really joined the crew and wanted to be a pirate.
Usopp is the vice captain because he asked and Luffy agreed.
Usopp is Luffys choosen cornerman.

You faggots being jealous won't change this.

Attached: 1560589038350.jpg (968x405, 129K)

Do the Samurai even know what a Vivre Card is? It's made only in one specific place in the Grand Line, and Wano has closed borders so.

luffy acts like a captain sometimes and most times hes just retarded
zoro acts vice captainly sometimes and most times hes just retarded
literally what the difference?

>first one to join
????????

Net thing you tell me is One piece is a terrible story because of Bon Clay and Franky.

both things you said are correct since, usually, the person on the receiving end has the bigger piece

Luffy acts like a captain almost always, he's just real shitty at small-scale management.
Zoro does nothing 99% of the time.

That's the difference.

give it up, he is trolling

Doesn't mean he doesn't say the truth.

you're so full of shit haha
so eating all the time, flying off on his own, taking everything for a joke to the point that zoro had to chastise him all thats captainly?

yea i just realized

Nah, making big decisions, aliances and choosing the goals the crew is gonna pursuit is captainly.

goddamnit

Attached: 1564132983768.png (800x450, 355K)

yeah I mean they have Zou members of the red scabbards

damn and luffy does that 99% of the time huh
where can i read your version of one piece?

So basically he trains and trains to tame them. Got it.

Luffy does it every time he needs to. What does Zoro do at the same time? He sleeps, drinks or fights. Who does the actual first-mates job? Nami.

I didn't see he train his spirit to tame anything since Alabasta. He just makes a faces and everything works out. That's not a very impressive feat.

Examples being making the right dicision regading usopp leaving and joining back and making the decision to go to punk hazard along with other decisions that the members couldn't comprehend.

Sanji is a great chef and its been noted that they recover their stamina quicker with sanji's cooking.

nami and robin are smart, one is the main navigator and the other is key for finding the one piece with her knowledge about the loneglyph's language.

brook has a role of intertainment with the boring and long travels.

usopp is a great sniper as proven in dressrosa and long distant observant in their travels.

chopper is the only doctor and frank is the only one to tend the ship's well being.

jinbe being an excelent water fighter besides sanji while they are in the middle of the sea.

while zoro is just an alchoholic consumerist that does nothing besides fighting which is already a filled role by jinbe and luffy along with sanji.

Attached: __nico_robin_one_piece_strong_world_and_etc_drawn_by_hairu__d8730fcec1b281eb2d52608c49bd07ab.jpg (640x800, 264K)

And what of Carrot if she joins what would she be besides another fighter?

Making the right decision doesn't make him a vice-captain. If that was the case, Sanji is the vice captain after his right decisions in Alabasta, Water 7, Enies Lobby and so on. He isn't a vice captain, he just got some mild authority in some situations.

>foxy
>villain

Attached: boa.jpg (502x720, 55K)

Neither is kicking people. O MY MAGICAL SCIENCE FEET

I mean, you kinda proved that everyone except Nami is useless and does nothing within the crew.

>I don't want to be a pirate but I'll tag along as long as you are useful to me
Nami only really joined after arlong park and Zoro only really joined after getting btfo by Mihawk.

I hate Oda for creating the perfect girl then never using her again.

You've got to work hard to be able to kick like this. What do you have to do to train your spirit to tame a cursed sword is a complete mystery.

>yes yes, sanji/zoro/law are popular characters
>however

Attached: foxy's_return_arc.png (1280x720, 941K)

I know :(

Attached: boa sandersonia .png (482x699, 473K)

did you speed read my post faster than OP? road poneglyphs are the only way to find the island hosting the one piece.

Robin is the only person alive that could read them as far as we know making her the most important character.

Yeah exactly, she's basically a tool to reach the One Piece. She doesn't really serve a purpose that unifies the crew together, she's just there to be used whenever a Poneglyph shows up.
Kinda like a Log Pose, she's a non-character within the crew.

lmao alright buddy. you're right. nami is the vice captain kek