Kaiji

Am I the only one still reading Kaiji (part 6)?

Attached: 26399.jpg (1110x1548, 257K)

where do you read it?

Mangadex

fkmtkrazy.blogspot.com

I still read it, it's just kinda slow. I think this arc would make a good anime adaptation, if they ever pick the anime up again.

Last chapter I read was when Kaiji won against the son of the boss with the three tourists in that weird machine, does anything important happen later on?

The entirety of part 6 is Kaiji and his buddies figuring out how to escape the Teiai group while laundering their money

thanks, catching up now. The bank arc starts pretty solid.

Part 6 is going to end with:
- Chang and Mario escaping to China and Philippines with all the money
- Kaiji getting captured by Teia

I still read it

Attached: Kaiji_kun.jpg (671x403, 65K)

O MY FROG POSTER

How could you forget about me, user?
Anyway, I think this one is more comedy heavy than previous parts.

I actually just finished the Kazuya arc.

Did people also disliked the hidden card tray?

It wasn't an asspull, as Kaiji noticed the bumps very early on in the arc

Didn't say it was

That's why I'm saying I was okay with it

True friendship exists even in gambling world.
I wish I had friends made in dead games

Attached: x19[1].png (845x1200, 1.18M)

No. Thematically, it felt quite appropriate.

I'm just waiting for a game better than Restricted RPS

I was okay with it,but the tail end of it whereKazuya overthinks,places down a 2 and loses Reminded me of Akagi a lot.

Kaiji begging him not to go through because he had it all figured out and further making Kazuya overthink was good .

I'm reading it but usually miss the threads for chapter releases. Also I think someone dumping the chapters would help the threads become a bit more lively.

It could help yes, but nothing much happens this chapter.
We can all just laugh at Endou though.
Ahahaha
Hahahaha
What a loser

>what a loser

Attached: 1465658931626.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Attached: e82.png (500x459, 334K)

I hope Kazuya wakes up from his coma and tells Endou to fuck off.

I will always be reading Kaiji. Anyone who made it through Kazuya-hen isn't stopping now.

Loved One Poker (RPS > Pachinko > One Poker imo) part of Kazuya's plot, but the Salvation Game was the series' weakest arc by far.

I actually liked Salvation Game,but I can see why eople don't like it that much,since it's pretty different from the ohers(Kaiji isn't the focus,and he can't really affect the outcome of the game either,a lot more character development/backstory,the game is subjectively boring)

RPS, Underground/Bog, and Escape are the best arcs IMO. The series is at its best when Kaiji has to think on his feet as the rules of the game change. Mahjong required too much knowledge of the game to enjoy anything except the very end for me. One Poker was good but felt like it was way longer than it needed to be, even given the pacing we're used to.

I completely agree. Kaiji wasn't meant to just watch from the sidelines while other people play a game.

Yes

Kaiji peaked in its very first arc and never managed to recapture that magic again.

>Implying RON RON ROOOOOON!!! wasn't orgasmic.

I agree, but the Chinchirorin bit of part 2 and Minefield Mahjong weren't bad either; they just can't compete with the RPS and E-Card.

The Bog was a slog to get through

I'm loving this arc so far, having kaiji going through different obstacles and environments is really refreshing

>implying the Bog didn't feel like endless ejaculation

Attached: 1518975916155.png (348x585, 223K)

Yeah, and the side characters have been fun too. The old man was gold, the van dealer too. Kaiji's mom is also very entertaining.

Attached: The center of Earth.png (845x1200, 968K)

So far I liked all arcs except for the Mahjong

Maybe because I had prior knowledge of how to play Mahjong but 17-steps is my favorite part of Kaiji. I wish they would make a part 3 of the anime because the climax is orgasmic. 17-steps does away with most of the rules of Mahjong anyway and all you have to worry about it was what tile Kaiji and Muraoka needed to win. You don’t have to know what hands they’re talking about because they just straight up tell you “this is the tile I need” and the only parts people really have to learn is what a Dora is and the one or two times where furiten is mentioned, but these can be solved with a simple T/N

I'm a total brainlet because I barely understood anything about the game they were playing.

>Not knowing the pleasure of a Ron Yakuman

I feel sad for you, really

Nope, im trapped as well

Damn, it's one of my faveourite arcs.

This shit is still going?
I lost all interest in this series after muh pachinko product placement.

I waiting for a bunch of chapters to build up, to me Kaiji is best when you can binge it

Attached: Rockin' Tonegawa.jpg (600x682, 115K)

I stopped reading with Salvation Game... been meaning to pick it up again. Afraid I've lost the momentum.

Im so sorry for you

Anyone mind giving a rundown on what happens after the anime?

Kaiji gambles. It generally goes poorly for him.

First season was about strategy, bluffs, mind trickery, and cheating. Pachinko arc was exhilarating as watching an old lady play slots.

>Animeonly
Im so sorry for you

I'm also following it. It's still pretty fun.

I think this is a good chance of Kaiji getting the showdown against Hyodou. I just hope that is the direction FKMT is taking.

No, i pretty much expected it from the start. It was fairly predictable but every chapter held me at the edge of my seat. Specially that conclusion.

>>>>he tilted a fucking building
idk what to tell you user i think you have shit taste

zawa zawa zawa

if you aren't also reading kurosawa you like have a dick on your mouth and ass 24/7

Attached: 220px-SaikyōDensetsuKurosawaVol1.jpg (220x311, 25K)

>you like have a dick on your mouth

Attached: 02-158.png (190x276, 59K)

I’ll be picking up Akagi soon. On a Mahjong high