How often do 14yo become famous and rich mangakas/lightnovelakas?

How often do 14yo become famous and rich mangakas/lightnovelakas?

Attached: 1534352688833.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

Something like never.

Meanwhile I'm 26 and still living with my parents.

Attached: 1568382404700.jpg (1366x768, 703K)

Most isekai anime seem like they were written by 14 year olds

It's easier to be productive if you take off your clothes to get the creative juices flowing.

Attached: piano.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

The keys aren't even moving.

she was doing playback

Writes cringy light novels. I mean it's possible.

imagine the skid marks on the chair

More likely to have a snail trail.

Hey don't feel too bad.
Just because there are 14 year olds irl who are multi-millionaires or set to inherit billions when their parents die doesn't mean you're completely worthless.
It just means you won't ever affect the world in any real meaningful and lasting way.
Unless of course you start studying mathematics for 2 hours every single day and continue doing that consistently for 3 years. Then you might at least have some chance of accomplishing something.

Attached: 67322895_p0.png (1855x1251, 2.73M)

You'll get your time to shine when the Zombie apocalypse happen in a few years time.

She only hits the black ones, baka.

The author — that also does this — basically points out in this series and Ore.Imo. that the key to success is not at all a good plot but just a lot of fan-service and providing escapism.

I wonder whether the author actually doesn't like it, but simply feels it's the only way to get success as there seems to be some underlying resentment for it with Kirino's novel becoming highly popular for simply being a brainless moeblob and Kuroneko's complicated, cerebral, dark and edgy story remaining obscure.

>the key to success is not at all a good plot but just a lot of fan-service and providing escapism
Finally an honest writer?

If you are American, you should seriously consider suicide, otherwise it's fine.

kek

I don't know about rich and famous but a lot of mangaka and LN writers start working when they are in school.

The webm doesn't have sound so it'd be weirder if they were

Not manga/LN. But Eragon's author was like 15 when he wrote it.

And his parents owned the publishing company.

With Eragon, you can feel the writer was underage though