Sword Art Online

youtube.com/watch?v=eLj1FyKFBpU
What the hell is this? It's not the opening for Alicization S2 or Alicization Lycoris.

Attached: new cutie.png (960x540, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03l1_eivte8
youtube.com/watch?v=wej7TL2QKyc
youtube.com/watch?v=jgo5SKc8UVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sword Art Online Alicization Braiding, new mobile game. Also that OP is kino.

>Edith Synthesis Ten was one of the STRONGEST Synthesis Knights and BEST FRIENDS with Alice Synthesis Thirty and also wears black and silver and red all over just like me and also her sword is a super powerful weapon called the DARKNESS SWORD that can cut through ANYTHING and is my original character DO NOT STEAL and also she's voiced by KANA HANAZAWA
Wew lad

Attached: night_sp[1].png (661x764, 129K)

Is this a part of Factorverse?

It's actually Blading

Who's singing it?

ASCA.

ASCA

What else has she done? Is she good?

SAO OP2 Resister, Case Files ED, Apocrypha ED2 Koe

I love her!

Wait: is she also the singer of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=03l1_eivte8

I know she did something for sakurasou, so it's probably that

you forgot that definitely not Katana she's wielding.

Question is will she get a cameo or something in the next part of Alicization.

She did?

>better fight scenes than in the actual anime
Bros...

Yep, she did ED2
Looks like a game original character

>Medina immediately gets upstaged by a new donut steel

Attached: Sword-Art-Online-Crop[1].jpg (1000x563, 71K)

She's literally just Alice 2.0
>gets along with Bercouli
>at odds with Fanatio
>had a little sister she was close with before getting turned into an Integrity Knight (and dotes on Alice because of this)
>talented in both swordplay and sacred arts

Reminder that Kureha is completely useless

Bamco is really going all out on the Alicization shill train aren't they

Is ASCA coming back for the anime?

No reason she wouldn't when Aniplex is pushing her hard right now

Why are they pushing her hard now though

>why is Sony trying to shill one of their newer music artists
Oh gee I don't know

Why is she posing like this

Attached: idis[1].png (853x822, 670K)

Imagine being between those thighs.

>decades old holy knight
>wearing a cute ribbon

New War of Underworld PV confirmed for September 21st.

There is also an early pre-screening in Japan October 6th where they'll show the first two episodes. So no double lenght Ep1 it seems.

That's not true! She, uh, sometimes revives you, I guess? Also distracts enemies. See, she has uses!

Something something about being the Top and Onee-sama and stuff

shes super cute

Attached: EDj_lTrXUAUbTmk.jpg (556x659, 138K)

dont forget the newest lycoris trailer-esque thing
full of cutscene storyboarding
youtube.com/watch?v=wej7TL2QKyc

Attached: lycoris alice.jpg (1448x2048, 339K)

>silver/black armor
>red eyes
>grey hair
>big ponytail with ribbon
>KATANA
be still my raging dick

Attached: eugeo clench.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Wait isnt the Sword of Darkness one of the 10 extra skills in Aincrad? is this bait

The mobage isn't gameverse, is it?

Attached: sao_hr_2018_01_14_20_00_33_313.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

No. The mobile games are their own thing.

Her sword is literally named 闇斬剣

Say bros, are the games any good? There's a few in offert in the PSN.
Though I must admit that the only thing I like about SAO are the skills.

Fanatio and Goblins were nice but in general Alicization fights were disappointing. OPs are always top tier though, A1 uses them to flex hard as seen in this new OP.

Not really. The gameplay is pretty ass. I'd only get them if you're really into the characters and the setting.

Hopefully WoU will be better in that regard since the action AD that left after EP4 is back and they've hopefully fixed their production issues.

Re: Hollow Fragment and Hollow Realization are the only good ones, but if you don't like the setting and the characters you will hate them.

That's two grey ponytails from abec this year now.

Attached: uniform_character14.png (530x873, 367K)

Not really. I had a blast playing HR and Re:HF, but you need to power on through bad graphics, meh story with new, admittedly okay characters, bad-to-okay gameplay and some grinding if you ever hope to power on through the HR DLC.
Still worth spending a couple bucks into, I guess.
Highlights include Philia's plot (Re:HF), Tia's plot (HR plus its DLC), the whole cast being recruitable, and Yuuki using Mother's Rosario whenever you ask her to attack because it's pretty.
Didn't play Lost Song, and I enjoyed HR much more than Fatal Bullet.

>When the PV of a game has more action than the Alicization anime
What a shame.

>Pervert Premiere

Attached: 1466512787651.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

Certainly matches her canon personality. Hungry for food, and thirsty for Kirito.

Attached: Three, actually.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>not mentioning the best song
Shame.
youtube.com/watch?v=jgo5SKc8UVU

暗黒剣 vs 闇斬剣

Who the hell's idea was it to translate and decensor a fucking cuckholding doujin?

This OP is so good, holy shit. Also Edith a cute, I really hope she gets into the gameverse too somehow.
Still sad that they didn't give a release date for Lycoris though, I really want to play it already.

Why are the fight scenes so good?
How is this fair?

I suspect they're waiting for a hype timing during the second half of S3 to announce it. If I was a money-hungry executive at BNEI, this is exactly what I'd do.
And to be fair, I don't expect much of Lycoris for now, and I don't mind them actually making progress on it instead of throwing a buggy mess our way. I wasn't convinced by the gameplay demo, and there is a noticeable lack of anything gameverse-related.
The only thing tying is to the gameverse is literally an animated slideshow with the title Lycoris on it. I'm already expecting that for the first half of the game, but the second half better fucking deliver.

Yeah, I'm also expecting for them to announce the release date like they announced the game, probably in the final episode of the anime like it was in the first part.
From what we saw, the biggest difference is that it looks like Kirito still retains his memory of his childhood there after he comes back to the UW? Aside from Medina being a totally new character, of course.
>that spoiler
Yeah, same, as much as I love the first half of Alicization, the second half could be so fucking good in game format. What makes me most curious about Lycoris is how they'll keep Eugeo alive and not fuck everything up tho.

I have no idea how any of this will work either. Starting with the fact that Eugeo and Alice have been integrated for two whole fucking games at this point.
But this is the gameverse. Weirder things have happened.
Like that time when Leafa hacked her way into SAO because onii-chan, Sinon bugged her way into SAO during a medicuboid treatment to cure her trauma, and Yuuki's cancer somehow reached a stable condition yet still won't go away and release her banging hot IRL body.

Yuuki has AIDS, user

>fight animation is better than the actual show
Embarrassing

Should I even watch the second half of this shitty clusterfuck?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 23 [720p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

If you already read it, sure, why not? If not, go fucking read the first part too since the adaptation was fucking shit.

Attached: 1542504998511.jpg (1200x1200, 179K)

>Grancrest Senki
What a waste of a great song. muh nukes

Nips can't sing

Why is there a Houki clone in SAO now

>literally healslut

Wait what, was that a whole recap of Alicization?

Best girl