Am I the only one who feel bad for DIO?

am I the only one who feel bad for DIO?

Attached: 1111.png (911x515, 437K)

So at the beginning of part 1 it seems like Dio wasn't born evil, but his father abusing him made him evil. Later however, Speedwagon states that Dio was born evil. So which is it?

>DIO
You should not
>Dio
You should not
>Kira
You should not
>Every other villain
You should

No, him killing the dog pretty much cemented my feelings for him

Kira was a good boy he dindu nuffin

>am I the only one who feel bad for DIO?

N-No...

Attached: jojocrying.png (873x485, 444K)

Did Araki really forgot about his Laser Eye beam in part 3?

He killed Danny in self defense

His vampire powers were really fucking weak in comparison to Part 1 so he didn't rely on them if he could actually use them when he had The World.

>Vampire powers
>Time stop powers
Gee, I wonder which one I'd want to fuck with today?

He couldn't use most of his vampire powers in part 3 because of Jonathan's stupid Hamon reserves still welling within his body, even after his death and head exchange surgery. That's why DIO needed Joseph's blood, and after that he was so damn drunk on the power of The World that he didn't give a shit about the other vampire powers he had.

I always have this ''what if'' thought in my mind where at the bridge, he and Jotaro had this ''fastest gun in the west'' scene but with Dio firing his laser beams as a desperate move and Jotaro his Star Finger.

Too slow to be effective against star platinum, better question is why didn't he use that freeze on physical contact power

He was born with a predisposition to evilness which he inherited genetically from his father. It simply didn’t manifest until his father helped him unlock it.

Nah he wasn't really truly evil automatically no matter what, for example DIO and Diego from steel ball run were genetically the same person and while arrogant Diego ultimately wasn't a very bad person.

Dio deserved everything and more for the things he did in episode 1 alone. Why feel bad about it

Didn't he poison his wife?

Dio is asshole.
>got a chance to have good family
>still was a dick for a sake of being dick
Why should i? DIO is evil fuck because he is asshole.

Since when was Speedwagon omniscient?

>he wasn't really truly evil automatically
He was born with a predisposition to it. Like how certain people are more prone to diseases that run in their family. That doesn’t mean you’ll get it automatically, but the chances are much higher than for someone else with different genetics. Dio’s father’s behavior helped it to manifest.

Dio was a good boy.
>that part when he gets drunk and realizes he's acting just like his father
;_;

Attached: 1526528041003.jpg (700x900, 303K)

>diavolo
>you should
retard

Since when wasn't he?

Yes, he was basically guaranteed a rich life after being adopted and yet still went out of his way to try and ruin Jonathan’s life because he thought he didn’t deserve it.

Not only that, but poisoning the man who adopted you out of the goodness of his heart, fed you and raised you until you were an adult, it’s basically unforgivable.

Dio was just crocodile tearing in order to gain sympathy, all he wants is power and doesn’t give a shit about any innocent people he kills to get it

He wasn’t as bad as original Dio, but he was still pretty damn bad.

see? Dio's innocent

He might not have been able to produce that much liquid pressure with half his leg bleeding out.

But above all else, DIO is arrogant. He probably thought that blinding Jotaro was enough for him to win the night.

;___; user don’t

Analyse this scene inside its context:
Dio is clearly playing around Jonathan's absolutist moral, that he sees has a weakness that he's such a good person, to get away and buy enough time to put the mask on.
Then, Speedwagon steps in and shakes Jonathan off the confusion Dio puts into his mind by lying to him: "I've seen shitheads like this my whole life, and I come from the street as well. Street didn't make me as rotten and evil as someone with a corrupt heart like his from the start!"(I'm paraphrasing, adding details and implications forward but you remember what he says anyway)
And then, Dio drops the act, literally kills Jonathan's father without a touch of remorse, puts on the mask and gives up on his humanity forever to become a bloodthirsty monster and walk the path of killing everyone now.

I think it couldn't be more clear how fucking rotten Dio is.
It's just that he's a well written character that you can see yourself into, even as he's literally an inhuman monster.

What do you think about Diavolo then? The only think that makes me feel bad for him, is really the "this punishment is too much". I sympathize more for Kira because at least he really had that vivid drive, and wanted a place in society like everyone else nonetheless.

>is corrupt by a hamon user's blood
>need another hamon's user blood to be less corrupted by hamon
That's honestly an interesting theory overall to explain all that, even if it's supported by no evidence in the manga. If you say instead "That's why he needed Jotaro's blood" then, I can see it work;
But at the same time he drank so much damn blood of non-hamon users this whole time, so shrug.

How did the DIO vs Jotaro fight go in the universe where DIO reached heaven? What went differently?

jotaro lost his plot armor

>Got his merciless side from his father
>Mother dies, father is an abusive alcoholic thief and the people in that part of the town treat him like shit
>By the time he was adopted he already got corrupted
>Only thinks of becoming the new ruler of the house by killing the adoptive father

>I reject my humanity, JoJo!
No, I don't feel bad for him.

Yes.

Fuck off man, Kira was kino

>His vampire powers were really fucking weak in comparison to Part 1
If DIO used Space Ripper Stingy Eyes instead of throwing knives with timestop Jotaro stuffing his clothes with magazines wouldn't mean shit. He clearly used throwing knives to get around The World's range limit but didn't think to use the natural projectile he already has that already killed one Joestar.

Attached: 1548558913685.jpg (552x505, 27K)

>am I the only one who feel bad for DIO?
Fuck off Pucci.

>feeling bad for a literal schizo faggot that sold drugs to kids

Diavolo was only running a business and Giorno stepped out of line

Kars is a monster who killed his entire race aside from 3 others.
Diavolo is a fucking power hungry insane retard and a drug lord arms dealer.

Pucci and Valentine at least have good intentions even if they're pieces of shit as people.

and Jobin isn't even a villain

So essentially you shouldn't feel bad for any Jojo villain except Jobin

basically

Don't you trust Speedwagon?
Are you a vampire?

>Diavolo is a fucking power hungry insane retard and a drug lord arms dealer.
I love it when people have to insert their headcanons to make sense of utter nonsense. Diavolo is literally fucking nothing, he does nothing with his power, he doesn't seek power or money, he doesn't do shit. Muh drugs are just another part of typical criminal business and the protags(part of the criminal organization) are sperging out over it specifically for no good reason(because the author is a projecting jap) and even then it's literally irrelevant apart from the very beginning as a sloppy motivation.
>retard
I'll give you this one tho.
His death was still complete undeserved overkill because Araki needed his fix of outdoing himself in terms of ending extremes.

of course he seeks power and money, why do you think he formed a giant mafia in the first place?