I fucking hate all of you

I fucking hate all of you
You told me pic related was shit and not to bother
but it's actually a fucking masterpiece that I've been MISSING OUT ON FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: 1592f730-d706-44b5-826c-1a047e93a0aa.jpg (400x600, 77K)

Yea Forums says all anime is shit, good or bad, so I don't know what you were expecting

next time when Yea Forums says "overrated" or "shit fanbase" that means it's actually good

I see an equal amount of people loving and hating that show. It's almost like Yea Forums isn't one person. Wow.

to be fair there are indicators and nuances that can tell when an anime is good or bad

"from the creator of Cowboy Bebop" shoulda tipped OP off that the detractors are of the "trolls and shit taste" category

>Thinking anything Shinichiro Watanabe is shit
Seriously though, its damn good. I wish we got a third season.

Attached: 1476622959101.png (1020x867, 905K)

all it has going for it was the animation.

Why don't you guys just watch anime for yourself to judge it instead of listening to the opinions of people on a Vietnamese pine wood derby racing forum?

Attached: basedgirl.png (1159x947, 999K)

>crediting it all on Watanabe
Zankyou no Terror was awful and Carole and Tuesday is the definition of mediocrity. Space Dandy owed its success to letting a bunch of different directors do what they want for their episode. Watanabe did do a one of the greatest episodes for Space Dandy but he's not as consistent as you make him out to be.

yeah but those are modern settings
you can easily understand what is or isn't Watannabe's forte from experience

Zankyou no terror was also "from the creator of cowboy bebop" and it was fucking shit

You shouldn't really care about what people on Yea Forums say

>listening to Yea Forums opinions instead of forming your own
You have no one but yourself to blame.

>inb4 I don't have time to check everything myself
If you can spend time shitposting on Yea Forums, you can spend 20-30 mins checking a series.

Attached: 1546762503739.jpg (799x668, 89K)

The first rule of Yea Forums is never listen to Yea Forums.

>You told me pic related was shit and not to bother
Pretty sure most of Yea Forums loves this Cartoon Network produced redditor shit, so you're lying for (You)s, retarded nigger.

It's the only show I can call a 10/10 without a doubt.

Attached: Meow crying.gif (245x284, 356K)

2014 was such a good year for anime.
Maybe the last great year we had.

Attached: 1394771693814.jpg (1438x705, 134K)

People say it's bad? It's a fun ride. The dub is honestly great as well.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ai-Mai-Mi - Mousou Catastrophie - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.53_[2014.08.16_15.26.03]. (1280x720, 81K)

I feel like I kept missing the point, trying to act like it was supposed to be anything more than 90s cartoons fun with no overarching plot
Maybe its just not for me

Extremely meh; wouldn't really be worth going out of your way to watch. I'd probably give it a 6/10.
I didn't even bother watching season 2 when it started airing.

Attached: 1548911830698.png (565x541, 157K)

What's a good anime to watch instead?

Not that fag, SLAM DUNK FUCKER

>space blandy good
Nope, they marketed it too hard for the adult swim audience

>I don't like this anime cause I didn't like the marketing

This is why you don't listen to Yea Forums OP

I only really remember liking the surreal plant episode. Other than that I found the show kind of boring.

you were listening to the wrong people.

the first 4 years of the 2010s was great for anime in general

That's AOTD for you, baby.

Attached: 1528791012751.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

I’ve seen far more people here praise it than not

It is your fault because you haven't got your own opinion.

Maybe try making your own decisions instead of blindly following an image board in future

>You told me pic related was shit and not to bother
Where? The actual threads are garbage circlejerks and outside of them no one gives a shit.

It's been five years already? Damn...

Attached: 95a.gif (400x226, 1.6M)

It made sense to create artificial hate when it aired because it was simulcast on some US broadcast so utter fucking casuals would've just spammed Yea Forums if they were allowed to.