More than halfway trough 2019

>More than halfway trough 2019
>Church on the Hill still hasn't been used even a single time on ANY Fate anime adaptation, despite being a pure synthesis of Kirei's character in song form
What the fuck Ufo

youtube.com/watch?v=nDDoqAksEn0

Attached: 1467405249209.jpg (800x800, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yHPMkzA79Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=en6BDzN3vDY
vocaroo.com/i/s0fxONwoHmMZ
youtu.be/36z8vhb0yw8
youtube.com/watch?v=xe821OoYPUY
youtube.com/watch?v=-u_QQKVZKXE
youtube.com/watch?v=P1lcZM0MNek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ufo doesn't give a shit about Kirei as a serious character, that's why they cut his backstory scene out of HF2. He's just mapo memes to them.

It's such a shame. Illya and Kirei are the best parts of HF, they're some of the best written characters in the nasuverse, but the director is cutting them in favor of focusing on Sakura. I have nothing against her but i really feel like animeonly people are going to be missing out on what makes HF great. Hell, i don't even see how the two most pivotal scenes, Illya's sacrifice and Shirou vs Kirei is even going to work without the proper buildup.

Honestly, it's more the fault of the time limit than Sudou "cutting" anything. He focused on the relationship of Sakura and Shirou primarily because one, the VN not only had the luxury of more time in the route itself but in the other routes they had more bits of why exactly Sakura is important to Shirou. So many others have already had that exposure, so Sakura getting it is more important now as the heroine. Secondly, Sudou already compensated by adding in a scene that Fate fans who know Zero and know FSN already can grasp Taiga's monologue about Kiritsugu. Besides, the really emotionally intensive bits for Ilya can still come after Shirou saves her at the castle. So Ilya sacrificing herself for him won't seem far fetched.

Either way, us Sakura fans said before the HF project was finalized HF needed a series to be fully realized, Sudou did his best to make a coherent film with the tools he was given. Curse the people who hoped that it would be short films back in the day, not Sudou. That man loves his TM, he gets my respect.

Attached: QWHT4on.jpg (768x1024, 321K)

They didn't play Die Lorelei during Illya's death scene in UBW either.

There was a thread on futaba a while ago discussing a leak of some songs that will be featured in the final HF movie. I believe Church on the Hill was one of them. Ufo's UBW featured remakes of some VN songs at the end so it'd make sense if HF did too.

God I hope this is real and this makes it in.
youtu.be/yHPMkzA79Z4

The real fuckery is that we've never got a Church-centric work from Type Moon.
We've had plenty to do with the Mage's association but nothing about guys who go around and bully Vampires for being faggots.

I want to fuck Caren.

Attached: 645f4853433a6bda0e13d26063818614.jpg (1200x1600, 178K)

>tfw we'll never hear any F/HA ost adapted either
youtube.com/watch?v=en6BDzN3vDY
Tsukihime and some of the Hollow Ataraxia loredumps from Karen/Bazett give some insight in how it's structured. I don't think it's necessarily interesting enough to warrant a full Church-related spinoff.

Seeing some kind of Kirei prequel spinoff would be interesting though, it's a good way to setup a Church related story while also giving people more Kirei. But I don't think nu-TM has the chops to pull it off without ruining his character.

Attached: 1527299843774.png (600x600, 513K)

Holy Church is too militaristic. They're just a group of self-righteous killers.

Based on what we've seen of the Holy Church, it's a deeply impersonal and primarily militaristic organization. Individual members don't really mingle and there are few in the way of friends. Those of different groups don't interact with each other much at all. For instance, Ciel of the Burial Agency and Riesbyfe of the Vestel Shield Knights met for the first time in Actress Again. The Burial Agency, seen as a group of heretics, are pretty much hated or looked down on by the rest of the Church despite their power. It seems to be a pretty sterile, cold environment.

do you mean this? vocaroo.com/i/s0fxONwoHmMZ

This character was a waste on this VN

should've switched him over to Tsukihime or something.

I hate Church on the Hill because it plays for half an hour at a time during Kirei's needlessly long infodumps

He'd serve no purpose in Tsukihime.

The fact they haven't used some excellent tracks from the VN (Ever-present feeling being my favourite) kinda pisses me off.

Attached: 6950481b7b99329518456bd9015e7860.jpg (600x600, 437K)

>Honestly, it's more the fault of the time limit than Sudou "cutting" anything.
Shut the fuck up. The Saber Alter vs. Berserker fight was like 10 minutes long. It was two fucking screens in the VN.

I think that's the beauty of it. It's such a souless, grating song and it plays for so long during his opressive mologues. It has a genuine psychological impact on the reader

I mean can you blame him? Most animeonlies like Fate for the epic anime explosions, not the character stuff.

>Literally admitting it's a sell out

>I mean can you blame him?
Then you can't fucking say "it's because of time constraints!"
It was clearly a VERY DELIBERATE CHOICE.

I'm not the Sakuraanon. I agree that it's dissapointing that the adaptation focuses so much on things like this rather than the character-driven things. But i actually mean it when i say that it just can't be helped. Fate has become too big, and the fact is that people like it for the action and waifus. From a standpoint of pleasing as many costumers as possible it's the obvious choice. We always tell people to start the series with the VN but i'm sure the number of VN readers is far outnumbered by anime-only viewers nowdays.

> tfw they used this in fucking FGO
youtu.be/36z8vhb0yw8

Will we ever get more Caren, poor girl's been on ignore for the last 15 years.
I really want some Caren/Kirei interactions.

Attached: 1566619673374.jpg (2048x1408, 628K)

How come they didn't give Cursed Arm Hassan an animation update?

They're lazy.

Speaking of interactions, i'm still mad that somehow Archer and Illya have NEVER talked to eachother in Fate. Ever. Not in a single spin-off. It seems like such an interesting interaction but they never did it.

FSN (visual novel) OST composer and FGO OST composer are the same person after all

Attached: IMG_0050.jpg (1687x1497, 429K)

Ilya and Kotomine get more screentime than Sakura in other series like Carnival Phantasm and Prism Ilya, so get fucked.

Caren appears in El-Melloi Case Files when?

Why is that relevant, tertiary?

>sado-maso
>passive
>bitch talker
>probably fine being with girls
>would probably be kiara's favorite slave concubine
bred to be absolutely perfect

probably because they actually did

>waaah why do poor ilya and kotomine get shafted in favor of sakura
That's why.

Never. The novel was completed back in May.

Because one of the main FSN and Tsukihime composers is the composer of FGO. I'm so happy he got awards.

>why do poor ilya and kotomine get shafted in favor of sakura
That's not new. It's been that way since FSN, at last for Illya.

I'd rather not there be an anime. After seeing again the secondary menace latching on the to their newest waifu with the HF movies, I don't want them to move to Caren after that. I reread a lost of HA recently to see if my opinion of Caren changed or not in 5 years but she's still the best, tied with Illya. She also has a perfect voice.

Attached: literally me.png (799x596, 698K)

me too

Attached: 9c59feab5d6c72f41c41d8d398dfa52a.jpg (1060x1500, 745K)

her and medusa have the hottest voices

the way she says rockstar, man, goddamn

made to be bred

Reminder
Her mom died 1 year after she was born. At the beginning of Zero Risei says Kirei's wife dies a year ago, and 1 year later the 4th war starts. So she is 3 at that time. 10 years later the 5th war and she is now 13. 6 months later, during HA she is 13 and a half. Could be rounded up to 14 since exact dates are not known but possible still 13.

Attached: carens wisdom.png (796x589, 500K)

that's a well developed 13 year old user.

could not give any less of a fuck, her body is way too banging and her personality is captivating

Her age should make you want to fuck her even more. She's literally in her prime breeding and marriage age

caren shroud femdom

Attached: sample_46013ffd57898ef3cb41737e7a3daa1a.jpg (850x598, 113K)

what would she say to all the guys here who want to fuck her?

To form a neat single file line.

non consensual sex only

So Manjew likes to rape little girls?

"Suino sporco. You are pitiful but not unworthy of the lord's love. Come and do as you like to me. I will embrace you and pray for your salvation."

And Caren in Prisma is treated like she's 20+
As long as Nasu never officially states her age, she can be anything I suppose

Her tastes are weird. She clearly had a thing for Angra but she seemed to like Shirou too.

it is just generic organ music, you only like it due to the association with Kirei but any random organ composition from the baroque era is better than this

The Walking in circles scene was 3 years before the 4th war. She is 16 in HA

Angra is Shirou, at least when he doesn't bother with politeness. Angra has no personality of his own so he leeched off Shirou's and just did away with the hero stuff. Not to mention, he fucked her in his body beyond just using his personality. If she tests Shirou enough, the part of him that mostly made up Angra would probably appear, kind of like it did before they took on that horde of dead Angras just without his influence.

Shirou acts a lot like a Angra in the epilogue when he's forcefully stripped and drawn up like he was.

As if the atmosphere at the Mage's Association is any better.

Magus Association has more leeway. There's a reason why nearly all Magus Association-related matters tend to center around Waver and his department. Something like that wouldn't really exist in the Holy Church since it's fundamentally a military organization. A hardcore military organization obsessed with killing certain types of creatures.

>Kirei's backstory scene in HF2
>not someething that happens in day 15 as has been said multiple times
Just shut the fuck up about Kirei, Illya is the one that has actually had proper screentime cut.

>that's why they cut his backstory scene out of HF2
They didn't cut shit, it's supposed to be in HF3. You're a retard if you think that ufo would cut the backstory of the entire series' final antagonist.

that doesn't sound good

I personally think that we might get extensions to the scenes we were supposed to get in HF2 but got wormraped by the awful pacing. Like when you think about it, not a whole lot "happens" from this point on and if they keep up the same pacing the movie'll only last maybe an hour or less. Maybe they jntentionally steamrolled to the Berserker fight so the 2nd movie ended right before the Illya cature becase of this, and since theres not much of the plot left, we'd revisit and flesh out Illyas talks with Shirou (or get more), maybe get more backstory for Kirei, and hopefully actually get into the post arm surgery which was oddly butchered for bathtub-kun.

Also kinda hoping they bring back to original OST because they used it in the trailer for HF2 so why not

>hopefully actually get into the post arm surgery which was oddly butchered for bathtub-kun
Holy shit why is everyone so attached to this infodump
You know that being an exposition fairy isn't what makes Kirei a good character don't you
Also the movie's pacing is way better than the VN, which had literally hours of nothing happening during this part of the plot

I honestly think that certain part of the magic behind Hollow Atraxia's ending would be lost if it was adapted into an anime.

You're a fucking dumbass. No one wants to see a perfect copy of the VN, everyone already knows the plot. The fights are the only reason to watch the movies.

Ufo hasn't used any music from the VN in the movies at all. At least UBW had some cool remixes.

Sakura is trained post route by an archbishop, hope that Nasu and Sudou give more church tidbits for the inevitable epilogue.

They made a special sendoff for her with stuff not even shown in the VN, and had her talking with the discarded clones. If anything ufo at least tries to go the extra mile.

People were always talking about how the servants got "shafted" with not so epic fights in HF, so they did something nice. Let's say they shaved that down, think as a director would and ask yourself if they would be able to fit in any else in a satisfying way and you probably can't.

Even Shirou told him to shut the fuck up when he tried to monologue after he caught him in his lies about Sakura later on. Shirou may be dense sometimes, but he becomes really savvy when pissed. Was so sweet when he punched Kirei in the mouth when he admitted he was calculating everything.

> Was so sweet when he punched Kirei in the mouth when he admitted he was calculating everything.
I admit I forgot about this.
Is it at the arm scene?

No, after the knife scene, Shirou knows he's been tricked and runs to the Church to get the truth out of Kirei. Which fuck, about time, SHIROU of all people questions the priest about Sakura, while Rin believed the asshole wholesale.

>Church on the Hill
Not going to happen. The best you can hope for is All The World's Evil. Luckily, there's a lot of good opportunities to use that one.

Yeah some guy mentioned this same idea, and it makes enough sense to buy it, but we'll see. I really liked the bathtub scene, it's great, and is actually the movie's version of the two scenes in which Shirou takes off the shroud, since Rin gave Kirei's infodump. I don't know why so many people are so attached to Kirei giving that infodump, other than the slight implication that Rin performed the surgery, Rin giving that infodump is good.

>You're like a rock star

Attached: 1567501198392.jpg (473x357, 38K)

HF3 will doubtlessly have its remix, All The Evils of This World.
youtube.com/watch?v=xe821OoYPUY
It may even have its third and final remix, In The Name Of God.
youtube.com/watch?v=-u_QQKVZKXE

I always wanted this track as Grail Theme for HF movie or Hollywood adaptation
>youtube.com/watch?v=P1lcZM0MNek

Attached: 12321543756987098089.jpg (640x484, 42K)

anata... ROCKU STAR mitai

>murderhobos
Sounds like a good focus for their new game studio.

I re-read that scene. Where does Shirou punch him?

Bazett>Karen

Attached: 1503855345510.png (700x700, 383K)

I want to hold hands with Beowulf

I want to fuck Bazett's titties, while Caren is giving me a rimjob.

Attached: acb.png (800x600, 590K)

>In The Name Of God
That's the second arrangement of the song. All The World's Evil is the third.

I think Archer actively tries to avoid her. Archer was definitely actively avoiding anyone he knew from life in FHA.

And illya was 10 in prisma. Caren's age is as official as it gets. The math is right there.