Miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari!

>Miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari!

Attached: Bleach OP 1.jpg (1441x1076, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=375Axn5QB_s
youtube.com/watch?v=3U8NnnYzV7A
youtube.com/watch?v=IPa1OZj5DUE
youtu.be/zeN8dKhM-0g
youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg
youtube.com/watch?v=rUuHxyYqUSU
youtube.com/watch?v=2edBgIH7y68
youtube.com/watch?v=r15yXAZ32Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=XXjgwpayNoM
youtube.com/watch?v=E-ejE--Q3UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It could have been good.

If only they stuck to the human world instead of gay NOTYYH/Inuyasha shit

This. But then again the slice of life was good and had dark elements but it had to ramp up.
Last arc animated when.

Humans a shit

Then it would just be another boring exorcist story

generic anime high school shit?
eeehhhhhhh.

OP 1/ED 1
OP 2/ED 2

And the related anime episodes WERE good.

Attached: Bleach Ending 2 (no sound).webm (480x360, 1.27M)

>implying Japanese highschool is the only place on earth

Earth isnt interesting fuckwad

I didn't know what which opening theme these lyrics belonged to but I spoke them out in my head and the music came along with them.

But for me, it's

youtube.com/watch?v=375Axn5QB_s
youtube.com/watch?v=3U8NnnYzV7A

I take it you've never read jojo?

I wonder if the anime implied Rukia and Ichigo were the main duo

Attached: 1565623567339.gif (500x250, 1.59M)

Its insane how good the animation and art got near the end

Rukia retrieval arc ruined Bleach.

Possibly

Attached: Bleach ED 8.webm (718x540, 2.96M)

Does anyone else remember this ad?
youtube.com/watch?v=IPa1OZj5DUE

Attached: 1475686523397.jpg (2125x1500, 1.33M)

Dat Renji facing the Rukia

But it got far worse after that.
They stayed in the spirit world too long after they got her back.

Filler ain't canom. I skipped it.

So it'd be Ichigo, Tatsuki and occasionally Chad beating the shit out of Yakuza with Ichigo occasionally racing off to help the taller version of Shinobu kill a hollow? That could be good I feel.

Bleach should've been /fa/ ghostbusters

Attached: 1484948880154.png (1763x1300, 2.93M)

Jojo isn't interesting because of the setting

redpilled opinion

Attached: 1475686459517.jpg (750x532, 108K)

Widescreen version > 4:3 version

I still wonder what Ichigo, and Orihime are talking about. They look so happy.

Attached: 1564759647553.png (318x366, 183K)

leeks

>/fa/
It already is
>ghostbusters
No

Attached: 1513527700333.jpg (2930x2100, 1.23M)

How one day they're going to be much older and think back to moments like that which remind them of simpler times, even if mundane---when they were happy, carefree, relatively.

Attached: 1485073713210.png (500x362, 251K)

Midori no Hibi but she's not on his hand but more fashionable and they fight ghosts

Attached: angry anime punch through car.gif (180x134, 725K)

Attached: 1475686217404.jpg (2930x2100, 1.67M)

>taller version of Shinobu
?

The setting is part of the appeal. Imagine if jojo was set in Japanese highschool. Itd just be a lame otohjuku clone

I miss it.

Attached: ECvrw7NVAAA1hR1.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

Attached: 1475686396856.jpg (1584x1165, 391K)

Good thing bleach moved away from japanese highschools them

Again, sticking to the human world doesn't mean sticking to highschools. They could've gone to other parts of japan or just ditch japan and go to America or some shit.

It's because the team knew this was their last time working on bleach and it will be gone forever

Just refrain from writing any scenes that involve them being in school, and just always keep it after hours or on weekends.

You're not required to have the plot involve high school if your characters are high schoolers.

Why stick to the human world at all?

Meant for

Because urban fantasy settings are much easier to pull off than the pseudo isekai crap Kubo wanted to do but lacked the creativity for

They didn't really fight Hollows in their highschool classroom. Ichigo (Ishida) running out of the classroom to go fight in the city somewhere. The only time they were ever shown to be at school was either as display for how peaceful things were as a preface to how dangerous things were about to become, or to remind you that Ichigo and co. are supposed to be "regular" humans but involved (almost unwillingly) in literal life-or-death matters.

Nah

>NOTYYH
This amuses me because Jump actually didn't let Kubo serialize Bleach until YYH ended because even they knew it would draw too many comparisons.

Your point?

It was never a prominent aspect of the show to begin with---the Japanese high schools.
"Moving away" from it was unnecessary.

>"Moving away" from it was unnecessary.
But if it never was prominent then the series didnt "move away" from it because it never was "on it"

You're simply obsessed the idea of "it" was "highschool."

It wasn't.
It was Karakura Town.

>Karakura Town
Boooring

>anime ends on Ichigo vs Ginjou instead of cutting it off with this right after Aizen
That filler arc sure had some nice animation though

Ichirukifag STILL seething

>This amuses me because Jump actually didn't let Kubo serialize Bleach until YYH ended because even they knew it would draw too many comparisons.
What the fuck are you even talking about? YYH finished up back in 1994. Kubo didn't even submit Zombie Powder, his first work, till 1999.

if bleach gave us anything even if you disliked it. It gave us GOD TIER openings, endings and OST

And now we return to opinion.

Thank you for the discussion, user. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Attached: x13.png (1041x1500, 149K)

The soundtrack for Bleach + the OP/EDs is really what set the Bleach anime apart from anything else.

Good music makes all the difference.

Attached: x7.png (921x1350, 357K)

>And now we return to opinion.
That was the starting point

why do I get so unbearably sad when I see this?

...hence the word return.

Attached: look at this duuuuuuude.png (310x436, 147K)

Knowledge of "now" doesn't meet the hopes of "then."

Attached: Bohaha (1).jpg (660x1000, 185K)

SS arc was the peak for Bleach. Kubo fucked up everything after that.

Meme opinions

Why is the tomboy school friend in the pic when she's not even part of the story?

Ask the anime staff

she kind of was that early on

I don't see how ending the anime after Aizen instead of after Ginjou is more pro that than the route they took?

Because she was supposed to be but Kubo changed his mind.

Episode 342 is amazing.

Attached: Episode 342 part 4.png (1000x845, 995K)

>Good music makes all the difference
No when you prefer the manga

Kubo never said that

Friendly reminder, Renji pumped Rukia full of cum and impregnated her.

should have ended after Aizen's defeat

Too bad the story wasn't as good.

Based

Kek

SS arc was what fucked everything up

The editors changed their mind because they didn't want two Rukias running around

It was what did Bleach manga had good toc rankings and good volume sales even without anime

That sketch of Tatsuki wearing a shinigami uniform is most probably a drawing for a reader who asked for it, something like "please Kubo-sensei, draws Tatsuki like a shinigami and with what would be her zanpakuto".
At least, that image of Tatsuki is in the Souls databook, and there are variuos other images of this kind of autographs too, and there is said that they were drawn fot the Jump Festa, Anime Tour, or given as gifts to readers.

Attached: Tatsuki_como_Shinigami.jpg (180x199, 12K)

IENAI ITAMI KANASHIMI DE KIZU TSUITA KIMI YO
KESENAI KAKO MO SEOI ATTE IKOU
IKURU KOTO WO NAGE DASANAI DE

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: karaoke 2.png (453x422, 128K)

youtu.be/zeN8dKhM-0g
Just started rereading it a couple days ago. On volume 10. Don Kanonji is way cooler than I ever have him credit for.

Attached: nel.jpg (1600x1441, 125K)

I always liked how the anime hyped up the whenever someone would release their zanpakuto or go Bankai.

Oh how I wish the anime could return you just know the staff would have made Rukia's bankai scene look beautiful and I could not stop smiling the day those first spoilers came out about whose kids these were. They say on a quiet moon you can still hear the angry shouts of Ichirukis

Attached: 1555128018935.jpg (2900x3993, 980K)

Should have ended with Aizen impregnating Rukia.

Reminder to anyone who thinks Kubo pulled Ichigo's Quincy status out of his ass: this panel is from chapter 63. Cope.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-194338_1.png (307x363, 155K)

Aizen is gay user

doesn't it make you wonder what kind of power sleeps within his son since he's that and his mother's what she is?

Orihime is a fullbringer

Well he should be a fullbringer since both of his parents survived a hollow attack. He should be a half-blood quincy and is obviously already a soul reaper. So he's basically just Ichigo again.
Fullbrings aren't hereditary though. See above.
Don is some All Might shit

A fullbringer/shinigami/hollow/quiincy hybrid mates with a fullbringer = the child being a broken motherfucker

Meanwhile his new childhood friend and possible love interest is but a mere shinigami even if she's a prodigy

This is a lot of autism. Fullbringer powers already are just hollow powers and out of all of those only quincy powers are heritable. I didn't know we let six-year-olds post on Yea Forums.

Seeth

damn, rukia's daughter looks finnneee

I'm still miffed Don Kanonji wasn't the Spirit King.

He shoulda been.

Attached: yorubutt.png (1022x1500, 329K)

Have you noticed how every bleach opening is cluttered with characters to the top? The Bleach openings are great but I hated that, the only openings that only use a handful of characters are the 1st, because the cast was small yet you don't see EVERY character in it and the 7th youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg where the only extra characters are the espada which were important to the arc anyway. Every other opening needs to introduce every fucking character and then there is this clusterfuck of an opening, probably the worst one youtube.com/watch?v=rUuHxyYqUSU

>manga about ghosts and the afterlife is largely set in the afterlife
>"pseudo isekai"
Cringe

>then there is this clusterfuck of an opening, probably the worst one youtube.com/watch?v=rUuHxyYqUSU
yeah but

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1416x797, 183K)

>Novel bullshit.
When was she EVER implied to be a Fullbringer in the manga? Why didn't a single Fullbringer called her such in the arc they appeared in?

listen to the stereo is garbgae kys

heres your duo bros

Attached: BadWolfVindici1568199716.jpg (700x537, 135K)

They thought it was so obvious theyd look stupid for pointing it out

>When IchiRuki should have happened.
Seriously, Bleachbros, what the hell was Kubo's problem? He's not an idiot. He obviously knew how popular the pairing was and how much the fabase reviled Orihime.

Attached: 1550809811995.jpg (357x394, 104K)

Attached: IchigosSemen.png (357x394, 144K)

>its only bad when Bleach does it

Or have you simply not watched enough anime?

>When was she EVER implied to be a Fullbringer in the manga?

Fullbring- drawing out the soul of a treasured object using resident Hollow powers inherited at birth

Shun Shun Rikka- an object treasured by Orihime that she can activate at will, stated to be similar to the powers of Hachigen (a Visard)

Gee user I wonder how we reached this conclusion...

Why does it look like Toshiro is flipping someone off just off camera?

For God's sake, someone find an actual author to pair Kubo up with. Give Kubo free reins to focus on art and designs. Let the author write the story.

Why?

Because the story in Bleach clearly got away from Kubo. Keep him on art and design duty.

>Because the story in Bleach clearly got away from Kubo
How?

no

there's nothing /fa/ about everyone wearing the same robes

No?

Good thing that doesn't happen

imagine thinking the soul society didnt obviously ruin bleach. the concept could've been done ok (see negima, a manga from around the same time which in spite of its flaws does a similar shift from school to fantasy world but more smoothly)

the issue is that the soul society is fucking boring. the afterlife for everything on earth just being feudal japan is hokey as fuck and 80% of the cast now wearing the same outfit (with most of the badguys wearing their own similar uniforms) ruins a lot of the visual appeal

yes

;_;

>society is fucking boring
Human world is boring
>80% of the cast now wearing the same outfit (with most of the badguys wearing their own similar uniforms)
Wrong

>Human world is boring
and the soul society, which is just the human world but without cell phones, is way better? there's nothing especially fantastic about it beyond the superpowers that people were already using in the real world

Both the human world and Soul Society were cool in Bleach, the problem is there wasn't enough of a mix between them after the Soul Society arc. They just separated and then went into Hueco Mundo which is truly a completely uninteresting shithole.

Attached: 1427426969889.png (805x1200, 123K)

>which is just the human world but without cell phones
Good, phoneposters are canser

>similar to the powers of Hachigen (a Visard)
Is Hachigen a fullbringer? He isn't. Neither is Orihime.

Attached: 749837693745745.jpg (500x281, 21K)

>Visard- shinigami with hollow powers
>Fullbringer- human with hollow powers

Based retard

He had those powers before becoming a visard.

The anime staff were HUGE Rukafags

SS arc is what catapulted Bleach but the problem was that basically Kubo's peak which we didn't know for a while

No

SS is massively overrated

"Ichigo facing the Rukia"

You only think that because people like it too much even though it's for good reason.

We only ever see him use dimensional manipulation when he's wearing his mask (once against the Gillians, and once again against Barragan)

We see other Fullbring with similar types of abilities as well (Riruka and Yukio)

>rukia's character color is purple
>ichika is wearing a purple bow
CUTE

>when he's wearing his mask

Attached: 7953847698347634.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Did I stutter?

>arc that primarily featured shitsugaya
SS wasn't the peak, it was the downfall.

The soul society arc was good too. Soul society is an interesting place, it's just Kubo is the worst writer ever and whenever he gets stuck he just introduces a fuckload of new characters in a group hoping the story will write itself.

Thats an overstatement, Hitsugaya really didn't get that much more panel time than the other captains.

Oh look, a parrot

>Oh look, a parrot
No, a Parrot would be going "KUBOOOOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PLANNED THIS ALL ALONG XD"
I just recognize common mistakes as I have a working brain.

Ah yes, the caps lock strawman is a clever and original retort, excuse me for doubting your superior intellect

What, you expect me to make an argument for you? All you replied with is "Oh look, a parrot". A random insult you still refuse to explain.
What's your goal here?

Bleach doesn't have that many more character than its contemporaries and when new are introdu
Never mind you are a retard

This is the worst meme. Early Bleach was charming but it would have gotten very old and stale very quickly if it was just hollow of the week bullshit.

>DURR HOW DARE YOU REPLY TO MY POST, EXPLAIN YOURSELF PEASANT

Wow, someone needs to calm down...

>Ah yes, the caps lock strawman

It's not nice being on the other end right?

Stop riding Kubo's dick.
He's an abysmal writer and his art is sub-par. He introduces too many characters and does fuck all with them.
I've said my piece, now you can throw your insults my way and make yourselves feel like intellectuals by addressing everything except the point I'm making again.

Attached: urahara looking at you.jpg (379x412, 56K)

>I'm right because I say so

no u

Here's your reply

Not an argument

Who actually thinks Kubo is some kind of writing genius?

I remember jamming the shit out of that OP in Iraq. Really unfortunate it was attached to such a shit series.

I wouldn't call him a genius but he isn't bad

He's the worst out of the Big 3.

It is in literally every Moe anime

Thats not saying much

>who is Kishimoto

>He's an abysmal writer and his art is sub-par.
Dropped. Dont post in my thread ever again you mongoloid.

Kishimoto's worst is better than Kubo's best.

>B-But Kaguya!
No, faggot, Kishimoto was able to tell his story good enough for most loose ends to be tied.

>Kishimoto's worst is better than Kubo's best.

I'm sorry but Pain reviving half the Leaf village is probably the single worst plot device in all of fiction.

He's clearly used it without the mask.

>Kishimoto's worst is better than Kubo's best.

Attached: baitkai.png (1192x794, 262K)

>"I'm actually the 0 Espada!'

Yeah, fuck off.

I thought he could do no wrong at this stage, he was my god.

No actual plot relevance
VS
Resoundingly massive plot relevance.

He clearly hasn't, as I stated prior.

Not even close to comparable in terms of sheer plot convenience. It was bad enough to revive Gaara in exchange for a throwaway arc character, but the ending of the Pain arc was unforgiveable.

Actually he used it without the mask but he said he created the barriers after he got the mask

Attached: 0225-011.jpg (1066x1600, 321K)

Are you trying to imply Kubo didn't bring characters back?

Not the entire village

The scaleless

It doesn't need to be implied, its a fact

Kensei's quote here is really all you need to confirm Orihime's power is hollow-based

No man and woman are this close without being in love with each other, or family.

Kubo never brought back anybody that was 100% confirmed dead that were even remotely as plot relevant as Gaara or Kakashi.
Except for maybe the one(1) exception that might be Yhwach with the unending bullshit that is the almighty. That only lasted like half a chapter even then.

You don't get out much do you

was Asterisk the best OP song ever?

Attached: 1552429637133.jpg (146x210, 14K)

Or hell I just remembered Obito and his ghost bullshit

For me, its either Ichirin no Hana or Rambu no Melody. Asterisk has the most striking visuals though.

Asterisk is the worst bleach op.

Attached: 26tb8y.jpg (800x450, 141K)

Most probably way more than you. Also been in more relationships as well.

>Most probably way more than you.
Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=2edBgIH7y68
youtube.com/watch?v=r15yXAZ32Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=OvahxFH7IGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XXjgwpayNoM
youtube.com/watch?v=E-ejE--Q3UE

whrer is the first

So many people have been alive on Earth ever? 100 billion? How are there only 3k? shinigami and how is soul society so fucking small?

Fuckkkkkk my chest fekt cold as the sound of the webm literally reverberated between my ears. Ahh man I miss the 2000s so much.

Attached: .jpg (499x589, 100K)

SS is the entire realm. In the seireitei only shinigami live, the rest live in the rukongai districts

Shinigami have a high occupational hazard, also its more rare for a soul to have the capability to become a Shinigami.

Its implied in Burn the Witch that other Soul Societies exist, not just the East Branch. Rukongai is also much larger than what you're thinking of; most of what we see is right outside of Seireitei which itself is about the size of a city.

OP will link you to it.

>soul society so fucking small
Kubo never said the size of SS.
But, you know, what with it being a separate dimension with its own stars and what not, small is not how I would describe it.

Here's how bleach could've played out if they stuck to dealing with the real world
>1st arc is karakura
>2nd arc features various japanese islands like hokkaido and kyushu
>3rd arc onwards each feature a city with a significant supernatural history like Paris with its catacombs

For what purpose? Its not as if Ichigo was the sole Shinigami to deal with such things; do you really not understand Soul Society was something planned since the beginning?

Attached: Kubo TAME.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

When I say small, I mean the number of people living there. And iirc, in the TYBW arc the number of shinigami in the entire Gotei 13 was stated.

They were obviously talking out of their ass user.

Yeah, after the war the number of Shinigami dropped from 6k to something like 3k. But thats just Shinigami, not the entire population of Soul Society.

When they went back and did an arc in the human world everyone hated it so much Kubo had to cut it short by having the captains show up and shitstomp the fullbringers

>Human cast is there despite becoming irrelevant to the plot so quick
>Still remain in the OPs and EDs despite only appearing in filler episodes.

Amen.

Attached: __abarai_renji_and_kuchiki_rukia_bleach_drawn_by_okihana__ff1aab26c403a6dca3284661d898c850.jpg (800x1056, 319K)

Keigo, Mizuiro and Tatsuki were mainstays of the first arc, which is why they're in the first OP. If you're trying to say Uryu, Chad and Orihime stopped being relevant then you're just wrong.