Confess your sins

Confess your sins.

Attached: __sister_cleaire_nijisanji_drawn_by_hiiragi_yuuichi__02c45197d1629326d176a47732dfb022.jpg (953x1050, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHmzFVDjVnM
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NunsAreMikos
pages.github.berkeley.edu/OPA/our-berkeley/gpa-by-major.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I sin every night thinking about nuns. Sometimes even during the day

1 Timothy 2:5. Repent, papist.

I play metal with my cock
youtube.com/watch?v=fHmzFVDjVnM

I read romcoms for the plot and not for the girls.

LAY DOWN YOUR SOUL TO THE GOD'S ROCK AND ROLL

I always wanted a nun to suck me while I confess how degenerate I am.

Attached: 74d.jpg (1040x540, 259K)

I read Ingoshima

i'm a furfag

>confessing
>nun
Get out of my sight you amateur, where's the priest?

been reading gender bender doujin lately

I really like all isekais and harems, To Love Ru is specially a masterpiece

And you shall be put in a bodybag

Attached: willismckillis.jpg (2253x1690, 448K)

I always start a show and have a 50% chance of finishing it.

I hate furfags but damn I love some fluffy tail

I liked the Usagi Drop manga ending.

I have committed the sin of lusting after anime nuns.

I only come to Yea Forums to shitpost, I browse Yea Forums almost exclusively now.

i found Vento Aureo quite boring and Stardust Crusaders is one of my favorite parts

I've gotten really lazy with watching anime now and don't even bother to try and download it anymore, I only stream it
I used to use nyaa.se or whatever but that was like +5 years ago, don't even know if the site is still up

You don't confess to nuns you filthy heretic.

i want to fuck your brains out.

I watch anime dubbed cause I dont like reading most of the time.

I only read Shingeki no Kyojin so I can jerk off to Gabi Braun and PhotoShop my cock on panels with her that I then print out and ejaculate on multiple times per week

I watch 75% of my anime dubbed.

I’m sorry Sister, but the Sacrament of confession is not something that is bestowed to you; I cannot have you take my confession.

That Bible verse doesn’t refute Confession. Catholics agree with you about the Bible verse. Now I recommend that you consider this passage:
>Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.† (James 5:16)

Some allege that confessing sins to God before a priest is not biblical. The ancient Christian custom was to confess your trespasses to one another . When a Christian was guilty of sin, the matter was confessed before the whole Church as an act of repentance. As the Church grew, and those not part of the community came to observe, the pressure in such public confession became so great that the priest, instead of the entire community, heard the confession, representing the people. What is not taught in Scripture is a private confession only to God, which refuses to acknowledge sin to the community (1Jn 1:8, 10). Thus, the Church has effected healing through such works of faith as confession of sins and the power of intercessory prayer.

Based

Attached: 881CD114-8B9E-4964-BFA4-E95855C431E1.jpg (1570x2048, 277K)

sin doesn't matter
i can just dangle some jew gold in front of the pope and he'll sell me indulgences no problem

But user, what happens when he issues you a penance?

Attached: 6932DE09-ABA9-4AF3-A923-CCC634E7885A.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

I dream that I magically become 100% woman, get married and have three sons and one daughter.

I went to my university’s anime club today to try and make some friends and it was just so depressing.
>everyone looks like a nerd
>one guy graduated years ago yet still attends the club (his beard is grey, he’s pretty old)
>I talked to the Vice President for a bit and he mentioned only watching TTGL dubbed and looked at me like I was crazy for liking subs for anime.
>Everyone is awkward and weird
>Everyone only watches seasonal stuff and normalfag classics

I just want some cool anime friends man.

Attached: 0CFA7984-1A44-4B53-8AFC-3C27FE3A624C.png (600x400, 357K)

I fucked my older sister when I was 5

Oh bad has that messed you up and how did it effect your relationship with her?

I didn't flush the toilet.

Shes part of my harem now.

Attached: SomeRandomSaudi.jpg (1200x674, 116K)

I enjoy old fashion cell animation over Digital animation.

Attached: 438DDD6E-DE10-4A7E-A9FC-406B2DCDE0F3.jpg (880x859, 86K)

>one guy graduated years ago yet still attends the club (his beard is grey, he’s pretty old)

That's actually pretty sad.

Then what the hell nuns do? Are they just glorified holy maids?

The trick to having cool anime friends is to have a cool friend who also happens to like anime. And to achieve that you also need to be a person with many varied interests who just happens to like anime. It's impossible to be cool with watching anime as your primary interest. I went to the University of Auckland and actually attended pic related once. It was okay seeing as the club at UoA is pretty big so people are a bit more normal, but still a bit too hyper with excessive ironic weebing leading to a very leddit kind of feel. Good luck.

Attached: UoA and proud.jpg (644x720, 81K)

No. Monasticism (from Greek: μοναχός, a solitary person) is the ancient Christian practice of withdrawal from the world in order to dedicate oneself fully and intensely to the life of the Gospel, seeking union with Jesus Christ.

The focus of monasticism is on theosis, the process of perfection to which every Christian is called. This ideal is expressed everywhere that the things of God are sought above all other things, as seen for example in the Philokalia, a book of monastic writings. In other words, a monk or nun is a person who has vowed to follow not only the commandments of the Church, but also the counsels (i.e., vows of poverty, chastity, stability, and obedience). The words of Jesus which are the cornerstone for this ideal are "be ye perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Thus, monks practice hesychasm, the spiritual struggle of purification (κάθαρσις), illumination (θεωρία) and divinization (θέωσις) in prayer, the sacraments and obedience.

Christian monasticism is in itself a lay order, originally not having clergy as a standard part of the community (thus, monks relied on local parishes for sacramental life). However, if the monastery were isolated in the desert, as were many of the Egyptian communities, that inconvenience compelled monasteries either to take in priest members, to have their abbot ordained, or to have other members ordained. A priest-monk is called a hieromonk, and is now generally considered a standard part of cenobitic monastic life. Monastic deacons are also fairly common, and they are referred to as hierodeacons.

I hate church.

You’re thinking shrine maidens. Most Japs don’t see a difference between them and nuns. Hence why most Anime have pic related.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NunsAreMikos

Attached: 7FC275A4-D6B8-44EC-81A7-8211A500F31F.jpg (1920x1200, 542K)

I'm in love with Sister Cleaire.

Attached: 72203601_p0.jpg (1080x1527, 1021K)

I haven't watched any anime in years. Haven't read any manga in years. I just come to Yea Forums to shitpost and bump every shitty thread.

Same. Even better, the percentage drops if episodes and issues are not made or translated at reasonable paced. Eventually I forget them.

I enjoyed Vatican Miracle Inspectors.

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I’m a /u/ fag

Shit! She farted!

Attached: 168-1680704_kate-takayama-plot-overviews-boku-wa-tomodachi-nun.png (1440x1617, 3.84M)

I enjoy all isekai no matter how shitty. Probably because I want to off myself.

I purposely start fights with anyone I have an intimate connection with because violent childhood abuse left me afraid of being at peace.

I toss and turn at night fervently wishing for Kaori-chan to win the 8bowl.

I lie to my parents about how well I'm doing in my courses to make them feel a little better about me

Attached: 1566566564020.jpg (1280x720, 401K)

No, Cleaire isn't a real sister, she's just a whore wearing a nun outfit

I skip anime OP and ED

>Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another
>to one another
Not to your specially ordained pedophile.

I love Emilia

I guess you can go ahead and forgo the priest that represents your church and confess your sins publicly ON STAGE in front of the ENTIRE Church the old fashion way then.

And yes. You have to confess how many times you masturbated to hentai too in front of everybody.

Post cute nuns.

Attached: 0A6432A2-29AF-456E-BC34-DB30A30CF55D.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Hey, many colleges allow you to take classes with a Pass or No Pass grading option, so it won't hurt your GPA.

Also, from my personal experiences, I remember some summer school classes my college allowed me to take at community college were easier than classes taken during the regular school year.

I guess they make it easier since summer school is usually 6 weeks on average, right.

Also, depending on major, low GPA can be expected.

pages.github.berkeley.edu/OPA/our-berkeley/gpa-by-major.html

Berkeley posts average GPAs for all majors from different years.

You can see how low the average GPA is for certain majors. Don't treat college GPAs like highschool GPAs.

Employers don't care you had to retake Calculus 3 times in a row. They just rather you have the degree.

I'm currently struggling to raise my grades to a 3.2 so that I can get into the business school in my uni, once I'm at that level I'll definitely consider pass/no pass classes.

Taking classes over the summer is a good idea too, it's frustrating seeing myself eat away at all of my college money so quickly though and not having anything to show for it. I need to shape up and fly right before I run out of runway.

I just keep missing an assignment every class every semester and it drops my grades by a letter; shit sucks man. I have nobody to blame but myself, either. I hope I can figure out exactly what I want to major in (I'm a sophomore and still not declared) and make the strides to get there soon.

mfw someone both cares and gives it to me straight; thank you for the advice and kind words user

Attached: 1568307473761.gif (540x304, 2.62M)

Also, don't know how well your relationship with your parents are but you could have your parents try to employ nepotism and see if they have any friends or associates who would be willing to give you an internship or job.

Hell, if your grades are shit and you feel bad, at least try to make connections even if you have to fake them. Someone could get you a job just because they know you and don't care about your GPA.

People make the mistake of thinking you have to get 4.0 GPAs in college when in reality, just try to make friends or connections with people will make you feel not so lost in the future.

Did you join any clubs or anything? I am not telling you to be a social butterfly but just ask yourself: what are your interests, don't think about job for now.

You feel depressed about grades but everybody needs to learn how to do stuff like cooking. You could learn how to cook at some cooking club despite having zero interest in cooking.

If you like activities that don't require much group interaction, you could do something like Calligraphy, Western or Eastern. You don't have to be good at it, just do it.

Of course, I have no idea about your major or your life situation. Just throwing stuff at you to give you some ideas.

I mean if you learn how to cook and bake, you can make food for your parents someday and help out in the kitchen for example.

As for the usual advice about exercise, yeah, people recommend exercise when you feel down in the dumps but don't realize people who feel, eh, don't really want to pump iron straight off the bat. I suggest swimming. You don't need to actually swim. You can just lazily float in the water and just zone out everything. If you want to learn how to swim, join a swimming club.

I had one classmate who took an online class which the college accepted since it was the college's own online class course that it offered to all students, and he showed me his unofficial GPA transcript and the college never made any type of marking that would reveal which class was an online class or not on my friend's GPA transcript so it is not like an employer would be able to find out you took a lot of online classes at your own college's online courses.

From what my friend said, an online class didn't feel much different from an regular class. Harder to find a study buddy though but remember, online classes are always a different experience for everybody.

Not only that but there always seems to be some unofficial website for every college that lets students make anonymous comments if the class was hard or not, the teacher was shitty or not, etc

It could be helpful to read the past experiences of anonymous students who took the class before.

I think people who like loli should be crucified, and the last anime I watched was Darlin in the Franxx. I'm just here for the manga shitposting threads.

I had an job until about a week ago, I quit so that I can buckle down and really try my hardest this semester. If the end of my runway gets close I'll pick up a part time job again.

They're not great, but at least they're recoverable. I've already recognized that connections are arguably more important than degrees, but I don't know what job I want in the future so I'm not sure where to make connections.

My interests really boil down to maintaining a little media server and watching tv/anime, i really wish I liked more sociable things. I do play D&D though, which is something I suppose

The cooking club is a good idea, I may just try that out.

It'd be nice to build some muscle, but it's low on my list. It's not like I'll have anyone falling over me because I put on a little muscle, I haven't met any single girls in a long while.

Attached: 90jVjKg.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Yeah employers definitely don't care, but that's too far in the future for me to even worry about right now.

It's hard to stay motivated with an online class, but at least I don't have to worry about accidentally sleeping through a class

Those sites have been a godsend for me, they steer me away from the worst of the worst if nothing else

Yeah I remember some classes where the professor put everything online or he even recorded the class and put it up online on the class website so it felt really hard to even go to class.

Because colleges don't have the mandatory attendance sheet anymore and you meet so many strangers in your class so like you feel like you don't have anybody to wonder why you didn't show up to class so there is no more expectation you have to show up to class since the "punishment" factor is absent in college compare to highschool.

Also, the concept of homework is changed and the people around you may not even have the same classes or homework so you don't have anywhere nearby to complain to you about class or homework, so the incentive to do homework is lessened because your head isn't thinking, well my classmate is complaining about the same homework just like me but he finished it in the end, so I should try to do the same.

The social aspect is definitely stunted, I agree. It's hard for me to stay motivated and keep a good sleep schedule and diet too. Do you happen to have any more tips for me regarding those things?

Attached: 1567036307941.jpg (634x845, 147K)

>My interests really boil down to maintaining a little media server

Your next part time job could be the school lab just to see if you like being the one who solves tech problems, even as minor as computer printer problems.

And yeah, it is hard to know what kind of job you want. Unlike the people who choose medical school, everyone outside of med school does not have such a strict path already set out for them. More freedom means more choices.

Like I said, try to get your parents to employ nepotism if they can. I don't know what your dad or mom does but you can learn what they don't like about their job and avoid it. You can think, obviously there will be complains I will make in the future but at least it won't be the same complaints my dad or mom makes about their job.

I'm not old enough for a highschool reunion anytime soon but man, my highschool class became quite boring. Half of everyone I knew just became pharmacists to my great shock. They never showed any indication or interest back when we were all in highschool.

So yeah, life is kinda funny that way. I could never become a pharmacist though, I would not like seeing sick people wait in line and complain to me about their doctor and having to make a phone call to the doctor's office or call a health insurance company.

Yeah, I noticed most people don't seem to realize pharmacists really act like call center employees if you think about it. They have the ability to do it but they aren't compounding medicine on the spot like the old days. And about the highschool reunion thing, you don't have to feel you have to prove yourself to your old classmates. I don't think anybody cares about highschool drama anymore now that some people don't live in the same town anymore.

Also, if you ever feel you don't know what to do, and you really like your college, you could always apply to work for your college and then move on when you don't like your college anymore.

I love slutty priestesses

Attached: 13.png.jpg (1692x950, 162K)

It was easy to fall asleep when you were young because you liked playing or running around.

A warm shower at night may help you fall asleep better because it could feel like you are washing the day's events away.

As for diet, fiber could help you feel full and not pig out while making pooping easier if you combine it with your meals.

I recommend Metamucil 4-in-1 Psyllium Fiber Supplement Powder with Coarse Real Sugar Original Coarse Powder. I dislike the orange flavored versions and prefer Unflavored. The Western diet lacks fiber so it takes more to feel fuller.

Also, don't know if you are a soda addict but you could replace your like of soda with sparkling water, instead.

But yeah, being active is a good way of being able to sleep better. Its easier to do so when you move your body. I don't really know your current state of being but maybe your mattress or pillow is not comfortable enough for you?

As for motivation issues, well I'm not sure if I am talking to the right poster, but you already in your 2nd year, but it is only 2 more years, shorter if you take more classes or even summer school. I never did it myself but I noticed the final year of college never seems to be as frustrating as the first and second years of college. The famous Weeder Classes actually happen more often in the 1st and 2nd Year. For Premed Majors, Organic Chemistry weeds out most wannabe doctors while some consider Calculus as a Weeder Course to kick out wanna be programmers. If you compare Computer Science and a Mathematics Degree, you be awfully surprised how Computer Science is close to being a Math Degree, at least it was for my college. I would say suffer now instead of suffering later because dropping out and starting over again takes more energy and effort than suffering now to get your college degree over with.

I talk shit about Ano, Yet I have never seen NGE

Also, I never did it but I know some people finished their last year of college in an entirelu different country's college but got to go back home to attend their actual college graduation ceremony.

So yeah, colleges have those foreign college experience programs that allow you to receive academic credit while working toward getting your degree.

Maybe spending a year in a different college in your third or final year of college could shock you in some way. I have no idea of your personality or life situation but it should be less embarrassing to do things in a country where you are not fluent in the local languages so you can just make an excuse saying you only understand English.

It is why foreign tourists never feel shame for embarrassing themselves after all. Unless some news reporter happened to be there, it is kind of like nobody will remember if you screwed up since you are just temporarily staying in the country.

All good ideas, I'll ask around about the tech stuff too.

I take showers at night and that already helps a ton, I'll keep the fiber thing in mind though. I'm already good on the soda front, I avoid it if at all possible.

My mattress is the shitty dorm one with a little ikea mattress topper, I've really never had a great bed though so I wouldn't even know what difference one really makes. I wouldn't have the money for a replacement anyways

I agree that powering through seems to be the right course of action. Friends keep telling me to drop out and pursue a mechanical degree (I was working as an extra pair of hands for plane and helicopter mechanics at my last job) instead but I'd really rather have a better career than that in the future if I can.

That'd be cool but I'd rather be conservative with my money I think; I'll just add it to my list of cool shit to dream about

Thanks for all of your advice user, I really appreciate you. You helped me feel a little more sure about myself tonight and gave good advice that I'll take to heart, and I hope you recognize that. I'm going to go to bed now, I wish you well man!

Attached: 3515659_ suzukaze aoba (new game¡) drawn by hankuri.jpg (433x650, 52K)

All I want in life now is to be with my waifu

You can find other weebs if you don't like your anime club.

I have not met a Taiko Drumming Club that was not filled with Weebs in some way.

Also, I know Yea Forums isn't exactly fit but there are clubs that can make you feel like a weeb.

Some colleges have Archery Clubs even if it isn't Japanese Archery, you can roleplay as some ancient warrior.

And there are a lot of females in archery so it's not like you have to be a Hulk to be able to do archery. Newbie archers start off with really light bows for everybody.

You guys think that anime club was like living inside anime?

i like to post cropped pictures in opt's and when anons cant reverse search it i samefag, claiming he's a retard
sometimes i change the title as well

Basically you can roleplay as Emiya Shirou/Archer from Fate/Stay Night if you join the Archery Club.

I wash my hands before masturbating.
But not after.

I don't know about you guys but my anime club had more females than males and they were Love Live fans and they actually cosplayed and did Love Live dances.

Mainly Asian and their majors were actually STEM. Half of them just became pharmacists after college. Seriously, feel like everybody is becoming pharmacists these days.

I guess it depends on the college and region.

I guess Yea Forums was expecting to meet Yea Forums in real life but I doubt most people outside Yea Forums heard of Nyaa. You are going to meet casuals more than Yea Forumsnons.

As for finding fellow weebs, what level of weeb do you want. If your college has a high amount of Japanese transfer students or relationships with Japanese colleges, there is sometimes a Japanese Foreign Exchange Student Friendship Club for some colleges. I think some Hawaiian colleges have such clubs due to the Japanese presence.

If you are talking about professional weebs, it might be hard to do if you are not in the right state. For example, more Japanese are expected in Texas since Toyota did move from California to Texas so obviously more Japanese companies will be in the state from now on.

Also, you don't have to be afraid to ask where are all the weebs on campus, where are all the Japanese. You could ask for help from the student center, those graduate major or alumni who always try to wave at people to come talk to them for "free college advice" because they are obligated to be in the area for questions like these: like where are all the weebs, which activities have more Japanese or Japan related content, etc

I don't know how your college acts like, but some colleges advertise or promote student activities and groups on Facebook and like you could just like a specific page or join a group and just lurk to see if any activity interests you and it will show up in your news feed.

Is this the /adv/ thread?
Anybody knows effective methods to keep my cats' claws away from the new sofa?

Holy shit so many depressed blogposters, shut the fuck up retards nobody cares. Just fix your shit up and have a good life lmao

this xD
it's not that hard

A priest has no more right to represent the people than anyone else.

>Christ gives the apostles the power to forgive sins on his behalf
>Apostles become the original bishops
>Original bishops create the Church
>Power to forgive sins on Christ's behalf is handed down through the Church up till now
>Priests, ordained by bishops and thus given the power to forgive sins on Christ's behalf, can listen to confession and absolve sinners of their sin in the name of The Father and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit.

What happens if you tell a nun you have very deviant sexual thoughts about her

I masturbate to prostate orgasm compilations.

If nuns can't handle confession than explain that scene in meltys quest
Checkmate catholics

>reddit space life advice thread
yikers

Attached: 1444020227850.png (764x1058, 297K)

I fapped to Loli Doujin every single day for the last 19 years.

I hate NTR but only NTR makes me nuts hard.

I want to be dressed up like a girl and domed by an onee-san type

Attached: e0b8ea0ab69413592dac004f03c670818e564637b5177873dee15d2bba949cd5.jpg (257x225, 30K)

I am an traditional and completely unironic incel

Attached: 0020-024.jpg (1053x1600, 159K)

what are you talking about. all nuns have easy access zips at the front.

Attached: 70071170_p0.png (1275x1789, 1.59M)

Shut up, it's a confessional

Why don't we have Yea Forums meetups?

I fucking love shitposting.

Attached: 1568373665613.png (500x500, 149K)

>I doubt most people outside Yea Forums heard of nyaa
My dad torrents airing anime off nyaa and reads chink light novels. Every season we'll look at anichart together and see what's interesting. I've also peeked at some of his bash terminals and he downloads his manga as well.

It's a strange flex but I'm pretty proud of my dad.

So nuns are pretend brides for jesus?

You become his sofa.

I just cannot make a good thread so I mimic others

Attached: 1567698103312.png (492x547, 78K)

How dare you

Attached: 1545759208162.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

My teachers at kindergarten were nuns and one of them was literally Satan. So I fucking hate nuns.

I like Koichi, he’s one my favourite Jojo characters

Attached: B3B2E0DF-04AF-4883-8838-B06064F418EC.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I dream of being coddled and sexually pampered by a mommy nun

shit senpai me too

Sins:
> watch streams
> use subs even though I can speak and read Japanese
> blogpost on Yea Forums
> fap to loli, rape and incest
> like tomboys
> like kansai-ben

I don't know what it is about anime clubs that attract the worst kind of people.

> go back to university
> market aka club day
> check out all the stalls
> walk past anime club
> greasy, lanky, thin, spotty, bespectacled nerds
> poor hygiene (I could smell them as I walked past)
> some of them were fat
> dressed poorly, large t-shirts, track pants, slippers, baggy jumpers
> cackling over some anime joke
> capering around like kids

Needless to say I walked past very quickly and ended up joining Japanese culture club, German club and dance club. I keep my powerlevel to myself.

Attached: 1568080481733.jpg (500x800, 69K)

More than once I picked up an anime or manga just because I saw a cute girl in it.

Attached: 1567569402823.png (1059x1080, 626K)

I never watched Evangelion.

this

same desu

Pretty sure this isn't even considered a sin these days.
I despise those who pick up shows because of seiyuu though.

Even if the person inside her voiced eroge before?

I, Shirase, must inform you all that lewding nuns is bad. They are chaste and brides of Christ.

I must also inform you that lewding me, Shirase, is perfectly fine because I'm not actually a nun.

Attached: 1567346985749.png (742x720, 341K)

I fap to anime nuns every single day, but not once I fapped to Shirase.

Attached: 1565521871189.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

I'd fear for both my life and my sanity

I don't even watch anime any more since years ago.

Why did you stop and why do you still post on Yea Forums? Just curious.

I'm obsessed with older sister younger brother incest

do you really want another /fa/ disaster

the only board I know of that has a tradition of successful meetups is ironically /k/. Apparently being at least a bit more outdoor-sy and having a ton of weapons around helps with keeping things from escalating. There may have been cum in the brownies though

Attached: nuggetfest 19 dildo shotgun range.webm (480x848, 1.32M)

Is there anything more manly than cucking Jesus?

>cucking a fictional dead man
>manly

Name drop the VA
Or one of her aliases

Nothing interesting + Dead Subber. I hate downloading more than 1GB each episode just to watch shitty quality anime from shitty HS rip-off with shitty subs.
>why do you still post on Yea Forums?
Manga and Light Novel.

Alright, fair enough. I expected that you had the "watching anime feels like a chore" blues, but you're just doing what you enjoy. No need to confess for that, my dude.

Attached: 1502349855982.gif (500x506, 976K)

>cucking the most famous person of human history
>not manly

I came here to say that.

Sure sounds like a whole lot of overstepping their writ to me.

A significant amount of my sexual fantasies involves me fucking a loli while getting pegged by a futa.

Attached: 1568369313677.jpg (960x540, 51K)

Can't find the link on /jp/ anymore, but one of her aliases was ひなたゆかり

I know I felt sad just seeing him. I hope someone helps him because I can tell if he lost weight and got a hair cut he'd be a pretty good looking dude. He must have some mental handicap though.

Confess

Attached: Kirei.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I'm going to kill myself, this is a certainty, it isn't an if, it's a when. Its a sin but I beg of you sister pray for my soul anyway, even if it is unworthy.

Where the fuck can I find the anime Chads? The one that are knowledgeable about the medium while also knowing how to dress well and act like a normal person socially? I'm going to start heading to the gym wearing a Sugoi Dekai shirt and see who reacts to it.

Attached: 1568329717515.jpg (495x459, 79K)

Worst character

The priest himself is not forgiving your sins, he is merely standing as a witness as you verbally confess your sins to God in place of the entire Church congregation and strangers.

I frequent Yea Forums because I unironically like the banter and autism here
don't even know what was the last time I watched an anime

For many anime and manga I just read the wiki and tropes pages of them so I’m familiar enough with the source material that I’m able to correct die hard fans. I do the same thing for World of Warcraft. The irony is that players actually asked me for strategies and lore questions now, and I can’t bring myself to tell the truth that I’m expert in a game that I never played.

I'm not a christian, but I hope in my heart that a positive event may lighten your life and make you change your mind.

user, please at least consider calling a suicide hotline or something.

Indulgences only get you time off in limbo, not forgive sins dumbo

Not enough rape, though.

I'm a filthy secondary 99% of the time. I just can't into reading manga.
I loved the Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san anime and the concept in general, and I collect the manga, but I haven't read one chapter.
On the other hand on a spur of the moment I read the Don't Bully me Nagatoto series up until whatever chapter it was at that time. Didn't hate it, but I'll probably never look at it again.
How do anons into reading? I used to read all the time, but now it seems like such an effort.

If you can't read literal picture books you might need some help.

I used to read a lot of manga of all genres back then, now I read like 3 or 4 new titles at year. But the same thing can be said about anime. I just grew out of my eager weeaboo phase where I was entertained very easily. Maybe it's the same to you.

This might sound pathetic buy you guys here are my only friends.

I can read. I just don't want to for some reason.
Its either not as stimulating as watching something, or too stimulating and I cant just turn off my brain but still have a grasp of whats happening in the anime.
I know a part of it is a bad pdf/image viewer program. Always displays the page at full height, and its annoying to have to zoom in and zoom out to be able to read the small text on. every. single. page.
which is my own loss because I know I'm missing out. Alot of the stuff I have in my backlog is newer or different then what aired during the show.

Get a tablet for reading with Honeyviewer. So much better than anything else.

doesn't really matter
catholics are joke christians

I think part of it is because to some degree I don't find it entertaining or rewarding.
Nagatoro for example has lots of great facial expressions, and thats the shtick, but it falls flat for me.
There's almost no connection to the story or characters for me anymore.

There is literally nothing pathetic about it and I'm serious about it. I'm not living the best life either. Asking for help of seeking some comfort in others is human nature, and you should never feel ashamed about it.
I wish you all the best, my fren.

you to buddy.

Why does she look so lewd?

I jack it to traps on occasion

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.38_[2019.07.09_13.21.22].png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

I read threads from bottom to top

Attached: 1441606059819.png (200x200, 32K)

i have a waifu but i also fantasize about getting a 3D girlfriend

I don't like spicy food.

what do you have to do to become this broken?