ITT: Forgotten anime

It's been 7 years already. Who else remembers this cutie pie?

Attached: kw93j6rgstk01.gif (487x456, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0bMjtNnsA6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She somehow became a minor meme girl even though barely watched or paid attention to Acchi Kochi even while it was airing.

It's less that it's forgotten, more that Yea Forums is now full of normalfag newfags and redditors.

Attached: Acchi Kocchi Miiko 04.jpg (1280x720, 462K)

Acchi Kochi threads caught a bunch of shit when it was airing, so I think it chased off a lot of people from watching it on Yea Forums.

I thought it was a cute show, but I certainly get why it never really stuck in anyone's memory.

The older a show gets, the more easily forgotten it becomes too.

Attached: So put your glasses on, nothing will be wrong.jpg (2394x3500, 2.44M)

This and A-Channel made me raise my standards when watching SoL. They were so fucking shit.

It fucking hurts that a thread about Trigun won't even reach 20 replies now

Attached: A Wolf And A Stampede.jpg (1600x1000, 173K)

I actually don't know why the threads got assassinated on the spot like that. I thought it was.going to be comfy threads all around, but then SWAG SWAG SWAG was spammed in literally every thread I saw.

Mate, the old Yea Forums is sadly long gone
Some become normies while others stay trapped here forever.
Yea Forums nowadays is filled with zoomers that hardly watch anything older than 2010 at most

Comfy atmosphere, great BGM, áwesome tinkerer best girl. I'll never forget it. The tinkerer archetype is severely underrated in anime.

Attached: acchi-kocchi-mayoi-is-best-girl.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

I liked it

Attached: Acchi Kocchi - 01 (BD 1280x720) 00.11.26-00.11.38.webm (960x540, 470K)

Re-watched few weeks ago.
Still good fun.

Attached: 1334425314343.gif (390x236, 884K)

Attached: 1334425794006.gif (344x402, 1.81M)

I just dont get what theyre doing here most of those newfag protonormalfags seem to hate everything about Yea Forums and only enjoy some popular shounen
Why come here then if 80 percent of threads and posts are a trigger?

Mods are also at fault
Some mods(abib) pushes his own agenda
Hes hates boardculture which again raises the question why is he here in the first place

highest res pic i could be bothered to find of this wall scroll that i own, but ouran needs more love

Attached: 58697.1.jpg (480x322, 36K)

That is the exact opposite of forgotten.

Acchi Kocchi was the epitome of cute girls being unable to save a shit show.

how come i've almost never seen it online then
also here's the scroll itself, haven't been bothered to hang it back up since it fell down after the sticky hooks on the wall stopped being sticky

Attached: IMG_20190914_170446.jpg (3840x2160, 2.27M)

It's like devilman crybaby. It's on netflix so it's babies first anime and everyone watches it because there isn't much else, but then they move on to whatever after it.

Because the show was terrible and pretty much each episode was "here are cute girls talking about how great the bland self insert MC is!"

I'd say how I really feel about mods, but then I'll get a 3 day ban. Welcome to the Gulag! I think I'll get banned even for this.
Now here's the thing: It's a generational thing. The first years is when everything blooms. It's a golden age when the best memories are made. As it becomes more popular however, normies get in an ruin everything that it made it good in the first place. Even if most newcomers hate everything about Yea Forums, they'll still stick around like parasites until the host is dead and move in to the next host.
Most of the old Yea Forums either became normies by getting married, getting a career etc. Some moved to new places like private discord servers and so forth. And finally there's us: the remnants that still stick around though all the charm is gone.
At least that's how I see it. Hope it helps.

because you're an idiot.

well okay i might be ignorant but whatever

GJ-BU
comfy threads with hair brushing and anons posting .gif's of maids spinning faster

Who remembers these lovable idiots?

Attached: JampackedCriminalGermanspaniel-small.gif (480x270, 621K)

I miss it.

Attached: 1543575957264.gif (301x301, 66K)

Newfag here. This thread is useful to help me to get cultured.

I haven't fogotten her.

Attached: tsumiki.gif (500x564, 246K)

youtu.be/0bMjtNnsA6Y

>"here are cute girls talking about how great the bland self insert MC is!"
That's what I got from GJ-bu but it never really felt like that in Acchi Kocchi. It felt like one pairing, which wasn't too unreasonable despite him being a bit dull.