Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Attached: me and my bitch.jpg (600x622, 47K)

Blessed thread

>You are everything bad in the world.
Yorokobe, John.

Reminder that this guy is dead

Arent we all at some point in time?

RUN user, THE MODS ARE COMING

Attached: 1331239205549.png (574x657, 234K)

Ummmmmmmm... if you don't like it... LEAVE!!!! This is a website for Japanimation (aka ANIME) fans!!

Attached: 1096744212840.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Hi, John, I don't mind you but this really isn't about anime is it? Do you like anime?

Yeah, brah. Just got done re-reading Hunter x Hunter for the 10th time. The way Togashi intricately describes every fine detail about the world he's crafted, the people in it, and the powers they use is just fantastic.

brb blow job

what kind of anime you think John watches?

Baki

Precure

It's a shame that John is dead
However I'll never get over that chick on the left, I've fucked hookers for 50 bucks that looked better

Snk

What's your opinion on football and basketball anime, John?

Posting in the greatest thread ever to grace Yea Forums

Well you could work on your insults not being so grade school level for one, and I might take your post seriously... ok I'll never take you seriously.

Shoujou Ramune

Thanks, John.

Good post

Attached: 1539029779654.jpg (1002x647, 45K)

What would John wish for using the Holy Grail?

anime girls to be real

so he can have sex with all of them

Cory in the house

Cringe and underage

no

bocu no pico

damn it's been quite a while since i last saw this

Classic meme pic

I want to live.

Attached: 1336878677048.jpg (212x250, 26K)

I shall live on.

I don't remember that happening.

spbp

"John" is probably age 35, by now.

Let old memes die!

He’s dead.i can’t find the pics but his skull was violently caved in by a wooden pole in a car crash

The goal is not to live forever but to create something that will, friend. The only time you genuinely die is when all of your work disappears from this earth.

So better get talented and do something with your life, then enjoy the rest of the anime you wanted to see in early retirement like I do now

He died in an accident not long after that pic was taken.

A quick Jewgle turns up John's name is Paulie Carbone. Was killed in 2007 via a car accident.

Attached: 1333768144258.jpg (400x400, 137K)

......fucking hell there's still people on Yea Forums that know about this gag?

Attached: 1550882325578.jpg (352x370, 26K)

The philosopher Eric Cantona already predicted that we will eventually be able to live forever.

Now I'm reminded of Aniki. Fuck.

A prediction isn't a fact, user. Hegesias predicted the same thing over 3000 years ago, too.

I'm going to believe Cantona over you all day, we will become immortal!

Can he beat Ken-sama?

He's right though. If you live long enough you'll eventually live forever.

Attached: 1518325743721.png (1232x692, 491K)

Sasuga, Skyhigh!

>tfw seeing the fashion in this image made me realize how much time has passed since I last saw this meme

Jesus fucking Christ, when was the last time anyone saw a Chad and Stacy IRL who looked like this?

Back when Chads and Stacies had respect and class.

The clothing and hair just reeks of the late 2000's "bling" style that will probably come to define the decade.

Attached: here forever.png (522x381, 112K)