Is this an example of good character development?

Is this an example of good character development?

Attached: nqszpgrwcfm31.jpg (547x500, 64K)

I see no difference between the panels besides the artist getting slightly better and drawing more detail.

Soul vs soulless

I miss the old art. It was more angular and stylish. It doesn't quite look the same anymore.

no

The way his smile is less forced and more genuine, more confidence and a sincere optimism in his eyes. The way his school uniform is getting more filled out. The scars on his hand calling back to his experiences.... I say yes, actually. He still has a long way to go to being the hero All Might and Mirio were in regards to being able to inspire and reassure others with a smile and positive attitude but hey the manga's still running so we'll see how it goes.

Such is the power of WSJ. More like Weekly Soulless Jump.

God the immensely cartoony head on the realistic body proportions looks so ugly.

Yeah it used to look like discount TTGL but now it looks like generic moeshit

>unironically thinking the old art is better
Jesus christ you contrarian retards

It's pretty the Yea Forums standard to be contrarian but I think it's just a matter of personal preference here. Some people like the cleaner new art, some like the rougher old art. They both have their charm. Objectively speaking, the new art is better on the basis of what is defined by 'standard quality' though but I can understand why others prefer the more unique style of the older chapters. It's like comparing people who liked old bleach art with the new art. It's mostly just a matter of tastes.

>improvement after 5 years is aesthetic and barely noticeable
Boku no Boredom in a nutshell.

I hope they make the mum slim and hot again

I only started reading bnha because I like his art in the zoo manga but I'm disappointed in the direction the art went.

Tsuna from Reborn had a fantastic character development

No Stakes Academia

Getting shorter is character development?

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that

how about some actual development

Attached: 1557090307786.png (710x599, 326K)

Yes and no. It does show Deku has seen some shit, but personality wise Deku is still the same as in chapter 1.

>right panel has better art
lmao look at those hands you dumbfucks

He still cant tie his tie

the hands of the most popular manga out there right now. why dont other mangas follow?

I think he looks cuter. I like his eyes better

What development?

Based

It's called art improvement.

Is this ajin?

Is the manga worth reading? I liked the anime except the ending of S2.

The second season of the anime doesn't even happen in the manga and the manga is one of the best out right now. It might be ending this year too.

Attached: 1549114522222.jpg (869x1259, 281K)

Here's development

Attached: growth.jpg (1446x1077, 453K)

Ajin is pretty damn good, but after a while, the Immortality gambit kinda ruins the stakes. You don't really care what happens to the MC, after all, he's going to be fine, same for the villain.

The best scenes are always with regular humans

Attached: Hirasawa.jpg (1015x1404, 333K)

I dont have the pictures, but Eyeshield 21 did a better job. At the start Sena can barely fill out his oversized uniform, later on down the line we see he's grown fully into his uniform.

First panel actually has better art.