One Piece

What do you think about Ryokugyu or more specifically his powers, allegiances and what Japanese actor he takes after?

Attached: D2OKN3VXQAYhtwt.jpg (1038x1022, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_akd-o3ppAE
twitter.com/Barca_Wizard/status/1172457779849768962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a theory going around that at the beginning of every Act in Wano, we will get a Yonko bounty reveal, indicative of the 5 emperors, at the beginning of Act 1, we got Luffy's, we already knew it but he counts, Act 2, we got Blackbeard, we may very well see another reveal on chapter 956. What do you guys think?

Act 1. Luffy
Act 2. Blackbeard
Act 3. ???
Act 4. ???
Act 5. ???

Attached: emperor.png (2124x968, 2.03M)

How do Cuckjifags even exist at this point?

Attached: 1568389202899.png (827x994, 944K)

logia>>>>>zoan>>>paramecia

prove me wrong this isn't the case for your average person

Pretty much. Logias and Zoans are much safer bets than paramecias

Who sucked Zoro off better?

Attached: succ.png (1610x546, 734K)

Ryokugyu is one of the sacred Shandian trees that ate a model of Hito Hito no mi

Enma was simply carrying Hiyori's will.

Who cares about this guy at this point

Zoro is swordsexual, so Enma

Attached: [Zoro Cleaning.gif (500x281, 586K)

Is blackbeard going to be the ultimate end goal boss for luffy?

Counting up to the highest!

Attached: enel face.jpg (165x305, 17K)

"no" maybe

BB's bounty wasnt revelead at the beginning of act 2, it happened between acts. Plus Luffy isnt an actual Yonko so this whole theory is bullshit

Wano's only going to be 3 acts

yes he is you autistic powerleveling fuck

>The WG only wants Blackbeard dead 70% more than Queen

Does anyone else find this odd? I get that BB's is a reference to his IRL counterparts, but it's still weird in relation to other bounties.

Actor he's modeled after: pic related

Devil Fruit: something plant-based, given he doesn't have to eat anything due to what is most likely photosynthesis (also given Green is in his epithet it would fit)

Allegiances: He was given the Admiral position along with Fujitora, so I think he's going to have some degree of common ground with him. But like a bull he's probably going to be a lot more boisterous, rowdy and violent. Given how he's the only Admiral so far to have a unique laughter style and his demeanor when talking with Fuji I think this is pretty likely, plus we need a more violent Admiral to take Akainu's place without being a direct copy of him.

Attached: yoshio harada.jpg (412x562, 35K)

1) Luffy isn't a Yonko. Yonko by definition means "four emperors." All 4 slots have been filled already. Luffy is considered to be a candidate to be an emperor, but he will just be a Goko.
2) Luffy's bounty wasn't revealed in the Wano arc, unless you count the events of Wano starting up in Chapter 903. (Neither the anime nor the manga considers this to be the case.)
3) Blackbeard's bounty was revealed in the interim before Act 2 starts.

I have no doubt we'll get the bounty reveals for Kaido and Big Mom in this arc, as it would make perfect sense especially since they are in an alliance. But not now. Probably near the end of the arc.

>Already creating a strawman
Luffy doesnt have territory in the new world and the capability of defending it from other Yonko level forces, he doesnt fit the requirements, Morgans acting as a fangirl doesnt mean shit

Friendly reminder that Zoro is part of the left handed master race, and will one-shot Kaido and Big Mom with a single Ittoryu - Lion Strike (or whatever) using Enma.

This is who is gonna suck him dry

Attached: XwfkFmK.png (1280x720, 611K)

>Trashitgi

Attached: one_piece___perona___laughing_by_amarvgelderen-d68cvzn.jpg (960x544, 101K)

Act 3: Big Meme
Act 4: Crydou
Act 5: Shanks

Attached: Yonko.png (1000x700, 364K)

>Act 3 *intermission: Big Meme
>Act 4 *intermission: Crydou
>Act 5 *closing: Shanks

Fixed, retard-kun

He's right ya know, Luffy's getting close to it though, but News Bigbird is sensationalizing it for berri.

He's getting there.

Attached: index.jpg (271x186, 16K)

>implying act 3 isnt the last one

So it's pretty clear that Act 3 is gonna be the resistance getting BTFO. Act 4 will be the resistance breaking out/regrouping. Act 5 will be the finale with Kaidou's defeat. The only question is where the fuck is Big Meme gonna go?

bros what if act 3 ends in a sabaody level disaster

what the fuck happened with BM's crew?

Where will you be for his inevitable confirmation as a playable character in the, yes THE Game of the Year 2020, Omega Force and Koei Tecmo's One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4?

Attached: FUNK.gif (611x681, 370K)

>We still have 3 more acts
>each will somehow be more longer than the last

Attached: WhenRedShitStopsYourPirateGenocide.png (292x368, 308K)

Will the fire festival plan fail?

Yes.

Will the Strawhats regroup and make a new plan and train again and do this and that and that and this and th-

No.

A festival for the spirits of the dead is the ideal way to wrap up 20 years of death and misery for these ppl.

They got knocked off the waterfall. Probably regrouped outside of Wano and formulated a plan on re-entering to get BM back. Then BM and Kaido made their alliance so they got brought up through the port. Probably all on Onigashima getting fucked up.

Imagine sucking the tip of Kiku's dick

You need an army to back you up as a Yonkou. Having a powerful army is crucial

People who say fodder aren't worth anything don't understand the importance of them.

>Luffy doesnt have territory in the new world
FIshman Island. Also Dressrosa technically with their loyalty to him.
Since he believes in freedom, it makes sense he has no taxes or anything.

Only 3 acts. In this (final) act, Luffy and team will struggle heavily/nearly get wiped out by Kaidou and team. Luffy will probably have a rematch and lose. Then the Grand Fleet and/or Jinbei arrive at the last second! They give Luffy the time he needs to recover and the Straw Hats regroup!

>the man who will be king of the pirates over all other Yonkos
>not a Yonko-level threat
o i am laffin

I think people severely underestimate just how goddamn strong the SHs and yonko crews are. The Nine Scabbards are fodder compared to them but they'd be incredibly strong when compared to 99% of the rest of the world.

No, it's going to build up to Marineford 2.0. Big Mom and Kaido allying ensured that

>People who say fodder aren't worth anything don't understand the importance of them.
They're not worth anything. If they can be CoC'd, they're useless.

Yeah just like a wedding was a great way to assassinate a Yonkou oh wait

This. Onigashima will be a success in toppling Orochi and liberating Wano, but they aren't taking down Kaido or Big Mom.

Yeah. Shanks doesn't seem to have "fodder" same as Luffy. Kaido does for sure, but it's not like the fodder is challenging Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Law at all.

Is Sanji going to be the one to defeat Ryokugyu? He can make food that will end his fasting.

Then can we assume Blackbeard crashes the party? We need something to distract Big Mom after all.

A Yonko can't be everywhere at once.

imagine penetrating her while her 16-inch dick gets hard and you stroke it until she quivers with ecstacy

Edwar D. Newgate
Donquixote D. Oflamingo
X D. Rake
D. Racule Mihawk

Cu D. Flam

you couldn't even fit it in your mouth

No

Attached: Hiyori refuse.png (120x271, 18K)

So if Big Meme fell off that waterfall, how did she end up above the waterfall in Kuri?
Something's weird.

Attached: wa .jpg (585x518, 111K)

There's only a few CoC users in the world and it isn't even that effective unless you're the 1% of people like Shanks.

If you end up trying to fight the entire World Government by yourself you'd get btfo. Its why it was so impressive Roger was able to beat one by himself.

Attached: Kuina_Anime_Infobox.png (273x457, 129K)

I was really hoping I get to see him during stampede but alas, it's always kizaru getting forced around by akainu

Act 5 is more like an epilogue though. Act 4 is going to be when Kaido and Big Mom are both defeated and brought to their overall demise.

Narrative-wise, it does feel like it has to end here. Where else can they go? When's a better chance to fight them? Elbaf? Raftel? How can Luffy face Shanks if he can't beat a Yonko?

Agreed but people also underestimate the Scabbards...3/9 so far have been confirmed to be on the same level as Jack. And yeah Jack the jobber memes aside he's a Yonko Commander so on the same power level as Cracker and Donflamingo. Imagine if all the Scabbards are that strong, it's like having 9 Donflamingos rampaging around during this war. Of course Oda hinted that the Scabbards who skipped time lost training and probably aren't as strong as the others.

Ok, but against Luffy who is made of Rubber and has CoC or any other Yonkou who can suck your soul or earthquake you and has CoC, fodder is fodder.
What's really stopping them are all the higher-up non-fodder fighters like headliners, vice admirals, actually admirals, YCs, etc. Those guys are much more dangerous in a group.

Attached: scared tranny.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>the Scabbards who skipped time lost training and probably aren't as strong as the others.
They're also not as old and therefore not past their prime like Garp or Whitebeard.

ZEHAHAHA ! What's the matter Strawhat? Seems you need some help against 2 Yonko.

Attached: images (19).jpg (594x516, 91K)

Day to day things in a Yonko's territory are probably handled by fodder. They don't fight admirals or even vice admirals 24/7. They likey just have to deal with other small fry and citizen uprising.

>not challenging Luffy/Zoro

Attached: batman.jpg (1188x662, 110K)

big moms fat ass inertia kept her going forward into Wano while the rest of the BM pirates got knocked off

Attached: bird=hits=boat.png (1512x1128, 398K)

just turn your brain off bro

I only mention this because it was explicitly pointed out by Ashura Doji and Inuarashi. Also explains how Kinemon lost to Law and why he felt so threatened by Donflamingo when other Scabbards have been shown to fight toe and toe with Jack

based

Ashura even specifically stated that he had 20 years to grow even stronger than he was before. Couple that with Toki's prophecy, and it's pretty clear as day that all nine of them are going to be instrumental in turning the tides of the war.

>not like the fodder is challenging Luffy/Zoro

Attached: Toei.webm (854x480, 2.26M)

Dang, you're actually right. Kine'mon might be weak as shit now. Guess the "RIP Kinemon" memes are real.

Yeah it's why the World Government is the strongest. Not only do they have the best fighters, the best technology and the best logistics and projection capability they have the greatest fodder.

Take it from Zoro himself. Numbers aren't everything.

Yeah but these strong characters can be caught, surrounded, starved off and finished. It nearly happened to Sanji. Buggy is a shichibukai sorely because of his army.

Attached: 0634-015.jpg (1066x1600, 480K)

Somehow Kinemon was also famous outside of Wano. But he's an S-tier jobber. Whatever.

>Batman
>Fodder
I meant nameless infantry. Anyone with a name or DF is not fodder. Kek at that webm.

this but unironically. sanji is actually getting some short end of the stick shit real fucking hard for the last decade

The Nine Scabbards are basically Wano Straw Hats. Anyone thinking they're going to job in the war is delusional. If anything they're going to make Kaido and Big Mom's forces job.

Buggy's entire crew is made up of people who're stronger then him

Does luffy even have any animosity towards bb?

I need Sulong Neko and Inu.

One blast of CoC and they'd all go down.

WE'RE COMING FOR YOUR DRAGON BALL ASS KAIDO!

Attached: 1560114711072.png (489x378, 392K)

I dunno, it's also stated in that chapter by the 9 Scabbard's underlings that if the scabbards get into a dispute among themselves and start fighting, no one can stop them. This shows that even before the 20 year gap they were far stronger than their peers, so Kinemon should at least still be a pretty competent warrior. Zoro's impressed by him, but that's mostly in his specific technique, and he doesn't really show a lot of respect to him the way he might another strong swordsman, if I remember right

>when other Scabbards have been shown to fight toe and toe with Jack
Ashura Douji didnt fight equally with Jack

Not at all.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Ok, I guess I mean that fodder alone is useless. Fishmen are stronger than humans, but SH won against them easily. Tactics, tech, and overall cohesion is more important than just raw numbers as you pointed out. So actual fodder are useless. But "Elite Navy Troops" are more important. At least as guards for a nation. In an actual battle against a serious opponent, the real fodder should just stay home while the tech soldiers with strategies to deal with strong opponents are useful.

I don't think anything because I've long realized Oda's method of teasing has become completely ineffective and toothless as a source of dramatic tension.

They're gonna tag team bum rush Jack in Sulong and completely obliterate him, thus avenging Zou and showing they've finally put aside the grudge between one another and become true comrades again.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

There's way too much hype and pressure for it to be successful.

Before the Big Mom stuff and the Numbers reveal I was honestly wondering how Oda was going to pull this arc off in that Kaidou didn't seem to have enough strong fighters to hold off even the Scabbards, let alone the Straw Hats.

>Never trains
>Punchline to multiple jokes involving getting cucked
>Is constantly humbled
>Fights the 3rd strongest opponent anyways
>Gets a free dream-Powerup from a family that hates him
>Has a cute 16 wife
Sanji is simultaneously fucked and blessed. It's amazing.

I'd argue the powerup wasn't free, he had to go through the most hellish arc of his existence as a character to earn it

Haven't read One Piece in 8 years but some sperg at work said it's finally in its final arc. Is this true?

The plan can fail, but for them to not defeat Kaido here does seem a too anti-climatic. The samurai clearly aren't ones to retreat so what, are they just going to send 4,000 people to their death?

Nope
Your coworker's a fag

Guess we must be reading a different manga then

>Has a cute 16 wife

Tsunderes are GARBAGE.

>One Piece ending

Attached: Laugh OP.jpg (751x584, 100K)

Fair. He doesn't lose his emotions though unlike his weaker siblings. Except Reiju I guess. Who's still weaker but it's ok because she's a woman.

I would have been surprised if he was right honestly
Thanks for clearing that up bros

Jack fought the entire island of Zou for 5 days straight without rest.

He was fighting 2 former Gold Roger crew members as well.

Inu and Neko were former Roger Pirates and despite spending 5 days fighting Jack, they could not defeat him even when Minks were using combo attacks on Jack.

APAPAPAPAPAPAP

Attached: apoo SCRATCHman.gif (500x252, 996K)

Thought there was poison gas too. Though Zoro+Sanji are stronger than them since Zoro can wield Enma and Sanji=

If you were not a logia, could you survive Appo's attack?

Remember, Appo's attack did technically cut an Admiral's body into pieces.

And 99 percent of people in One Piece don't have Admiral tier bodies.

>Ok, I guess I mean that fodder alone is useless.
Yeah but being just strong won't cut it out either. I like One Piece because military might matters in projecting power the WB would have never even gotten close to Ace if it was just the commanders and allied pirate ships captains.
>Fishmen are stronger than humans, but SH won against them easily. Tactics, tech, and overall cohesion is more important than just raw numbers as you pointed out. So actual fodder are useless. But "Elite Navy Troops" are more important. At least as guards for a nation. In an actual battle against a serious opponent, the real fodder should just stay home while the tech soldiers with strategies to deal with strong opponents are useful.
They're individually stronger as well and can tire out an opponent.

Attached: one_piece_558_7.jpg (1200x880, 235K)

Most likely retaken as prisoners of war to work the mines

Batman is fodder in the manga too lol, that's just Toei being Toei

Yeah and this time they're attacking with Sulong. Worst case scenario you'd put both Inurashi and Neko on Jack, but Sulong seems like such an intense power-up that's probably unnecessary. So you have 1 Scabbard tying up an entire Yonko Commander, and 8 more ready to fight.

Although if your argument is that the Scabbards aren't entirely on Jack's level I can accept that, they're able to hold their own but yeah weren't able to make him budge in the 5-day conflict.

Jack used poison gas because of the snail phone call from Kaido, saying Joker got defeated and captured by the Marines, hurry and go get Joker back.

It was not necessary for Jack to use poison gas. It was clear Jack planned on outlasting the Minks which he proved to be able to do since even Inu and Neko needed 12 hours of sleep.

This is shaping up to be the penultimate big arc though, considering everything going down in it.

Zoans usually have a Hybrid Mode. We saw Jack's regular form and full animal form but we never saw his hybrid mode.

>If you were not a logia
hell no, he didn't use haki and he could cut a logia admiral like it was nothing now imagine if he could somehow import haki into his soundwaves, he would be yonko commander tier or even higher

Jack never learned hybrid mode or what is awakening

>This is shaping up to be the penultimate big arc though
We barely know anything about the revolutionary army, the nobles and the world government, and BB's plans

>This bloated ass paneling
Oh God, we're gonna be met with this again in act 3, aren't we?

I actually don't consider a lot of troops fodder now that I think about it. Recently, it was mostly just fishmen.
Anything created by a DF doesn't ever seem like fodder to me. Biscuit Soldiers, Zombies, Homies, all of those are strong soldiers in my mind. So I guess fodder doesn't really exist except those normal humans who have nothing but a gun or sword and go down in 1 hit or to CoC without any trouble. Which are increasingly rare. Though they're still featured in anime openings occasionally.
So I'll say fodder is useful. Ok.

Because Kaido's desire is world war, I think we have misconception of Kaido and his fighters.
Usually people think speedy fights are the answer to everything but we all know war never ends quickly.

People in WW1 originally thought WW1 would be over by Christmas in the first year of WW1.

Seeing how much stamina Jack has, I wonder if Kaido's army is based on stamina and long term warfare instead of short term warfare. Basically Kaido expects not quick fights but long fights including stuff like Seige Warfare, etc so fighters with absurd stamina are necessary for the Beast Pirates because war requires a different kind of fighter.

You'd think Jack would've pulled out his hybrid form at some point in Zou just to wrap business up. But assuming not, ok, put Inu and Neko on Jack, then put 3 Scabbards on Queen and 3 on King. Boom Kaidou's entire elite staff is occupied. Meanwhile you still have top tier Straw Hat fighters and Law and his crew running around.

Of course that's all moot now that we know Big Mom is in the picture and Kaidou's crew is even more expansive than we initially thought

The arc established as much as possible that Kaido and his three subordinates are so absurdly strong that they literally just fuck around and welcome attacks on themselves because they want to recruit people who have the balls to fight them.

The samurais can land a hit on a Yonko commander in the same way a Yonko commander can land a hit on an Admiral. It doesn't mean remotely they could win. Shutenmaru was one of the Scabbards which includes Neko and Inu and they established right from the beginning they were strong and could fight Jack but not beat him which was what we saw after Shutenmaru landed his cheap shot on Jack. Shutenmaru is also likely one of the stronger 9 Scabbards and only second to the deceased Oden.

Attached: c8d8e9254e02e1268ac130b620bee06fea8721d5r1-928-1300v2_hq.jpg (730x1024, 207K)

>he didn't use haki and he could cut a logia admiral like it was nothing
Isn't this how logias work?

Ah that's right, they weren't fighting together since minks have different sleeping schedules. Thanks for the reminder.

Also looks like these bounties go in order of magnitude as well

Pretty sure he used the gas on them due to impatience, and then left after he caught wind of Doflamingo's defeat. The whole point of using the gas was to torture them into giving out the information, and Jack was there when crucifying Inu and Neko.

I don't like these 'stat' based arguments in One Piece just because it doesn't seem like the physics of One Piece world obey them. If you're strong, you have stamina, that's why Kaidou and Big Mom's fight lasted days and Akainu vs Aokiji double that. Oda uses these long time periods in fights just to emphasize how superhuman these people are. Kind of like classic Greek myths or something. Also your point is kind of obvious because awakened Zoans are infamous for their recovery abilities

shhhh

That's definitely it. They're all massive tanks for a reason. Tanks>DPS in Kaido's mind. He already has enough damage anyways.

imagine being this gay

Can someone explain why the reviews are so savage for volume 93 in Japan on Amazon? Is this legit? They aren't verified purchasers, are they bitching because something Oda said (like what happens in the US when an author sticks their foot in their mouth)... basically I'm asking if the reviews got brigaded. I don't think Volume 93 is so much worse than previous Volumes. I mean, if you enjoyed Volume 92 then Volume 93 isn't some huge downgrade.

Personally I've been enjoying this arc more than others in the past. I'm a lot more excited to see what happens than usual.

Attached: Volume 93 Kindle Japan Reviews.png (1420x1092, 1.16M)

That's all going to be addressed in the big final arc

I still hope Luffy's G4 timer has been expanded massively.

>Meanwhile you still have top tier Straw Hat fighters and Law and his crew running around.
Numbers , flying six and Apoo are still there.

I heard it was due to a printing mistake but don't take my word for it.

google.translate.com

Upload the screenshots

Attached: one-piece-57998.jpg (800x1279, 147K)

>Apoo
He's a wildcard. I'm hoping he's X-drake level. Killer wasn't Zoro level but Kidd seems to be Luffy level barring Gear 4 so there's still hope for Apoo.

what happen to scatman? I thought they were together with hawkins and eustass

Some of them were vague and generic, seemed almost like some sort of bot review.

Hard to say. I totally get your comparison between Admirals and Yonko Commanders, simply trading blows for a second isn't enough to prove they're the same tier. At the same time, this isn't like Kizaru and Marco laughing off atomic blasts, both combatants are giving it their all. Shuten hurt Jack, Jack hurt Shuten, both their expressions and dialogue indicate they're being strained.

I agree with your point that there might be power gaps between the Scabbards, especially since we saw Inu fight Shutenmaru and it seemed like narratively it was emphasized Shuten was stronger. And you do have a point that the Minks were only able to push Jack to a standoff. Still, I think that in and of itself is important to keep in mind, it's still a big deal if one Scabbard is enough just to hold off a Commander and keep them at bay for the duration of the big fight.

Sample one star review:

"How long will it continue?
I bought comic books up to around 80 volumes, but put them out into burning garbage.
My son showed one or two movies, but I just laughed and watched it.
Daughter-in-law watched up to 10 episodes of anime, but comics were difficult to read and retired in one volume.
I'm not interested in anything beautiful.
Please think about the readers who read in real time from Volume 1.
Everyone is getting more and more grown up, and you can get bored if you keep going.
Because I became an Ossan, I'm embarrassed to say that Shanks is cool (laughs)"

It's weird because Luffy essentially has to be in G4 just to compete with these stronger opponents. Like he couldn't touch Cracker until he activated G4, and even while awakening future sight struggled to do anything meaningful to Kata. I'd say either his timer has improved or his training has just made his base form that much stronger.

Here's one I'll grab some more.

Only Kiddfags like you think this.

People in this thread generally agree Uroge is more impressive than Luffy since Uroge does everything solo unlike Luffy who receives help.

Well if the timer hasn't improved, I hope the recharge period doesn't make him useless so he can at least fight in base.

Stop with this garbage of Sanji equal to Zoro and move on.

Zoro One shot him

But we've never seen Urouge do anything mildly impressive

Urouge is one of the weakest worst gen.

Besides Big Mom, I don't think anybody else could tank Queen when he jumps off a cliff.

Queen has the ability to shrink back to his original size and into Brontosaurus Size very quickly.

The tail is generally the strongest part of a Brontosaurus but Queen got cocky and tried to use his neck on Big Mom instead.

>Because I became an Ossan, I'm embarrassed to say that Shanks is cool (laughs)"
A sad normie has been spotted.

>when you speedread this hard

Attached: urouge mfw.png (1198x1078, 1.11M)

Attached: Volume 93 Japanese Reviews 2.png (1228x1196, 240K)

10 more years

Yeah, I just get the feeling that it's never going to be a power-up Luffy uses from the getgo. Like, the war's gonna start and Luffy won't go G4 for a while, he's going to save it as his last resort kind of deal. So the timer will probably be inherently built into it. Although I could be wrong, he used to do that with G2 and now he starts fights with it activated

It appears Uroge soloed Snack.

Meanwhile, Kidd got his arm permanently removed against Big Mom and never reached her main island.

No, I just know Oda was trying to show Kidd was decently strong. Not G4 Luffy strong, but not complete jobber tier.

Attached: Volume 93 Japanese Reviews.png (1228x1182, 237K)

Can you source or elaborate? The reviews don't seem to mention a printing mistake but that could be Google Translate jobbing

HOROHOROHOROHORO

BASED

He couldn't even beat Cracker.

kidd's arm was taken by red hair pirates

Is there a significant difference in power levels between worst gen? I thought Bege was weak just because his DF seems useless but he tanked multiple hits from a yonko, something Luffy and Queen couldn't do. Kidd has at least the same level of physical strength as base Luffy. But then Law seemed extremely confident that he could take down Hawkins as long as there were no traps.

was this scanned with a potato?

>Whitebeard vs. Navy?
So marinefordbabbies are reviewbombing?

One of Luffy's "powers" is getting people to basically do his bidding. Sure if you discount what Mihawk called his most dangerous ability, he's not as impressive.

I wonder if it's Stampedebabbies who saw the movie and decided to jump back into the story expecting more Marineford

Cracker has a hard counter to people who primarily fight using brute force, like Luffy and Urouge both do.

Sorry I forgot because Kidd likes changing his targets from Shanks, Big Mom, etc

I wonder if Lucky Rolo did it because Shanks doesn't seem like the type to lift a finger on Kidd.

Meanwhile, Rolo was like Shanks doesn't need to be bothered at all, let me kill him for you.

what happen to that disc jocky guy?

>Is there a significant difference in power levels between worst gen?
Yes. Luffy >>> the rest of the worst gen combined.

>The tail is generally the strongest part of a Brontosaurus but Queen got cocky and tried to use his neck on Big Mom instead.
I don't think Oda writes this realistically, the closest we've seen to him trying to incorporate animal anatomy into fights is a giraffe cutting down a tower with its neck

I think those were written before Stampede. In any case they clearly want to over the top shit at all times.

Cracker is a gimmick. Perona one shots 99% of characters, Yonko included, so why isn't she the Pirate Queen yet?

*Brachiosaurus

Tashigi can defeat that weak non-tomboy. Which is amazing because Tashigi is a jobber. Hiyori really let herself go.

that would be based but blackbeard is too busy invading bigmom territory

>At the same time, this isn't like Kizaru and Marco laughing off atomic blasts, both combatants are giving it their all. Shuten hurt Jack, Jack hurt Shuten, both their expressions and dialogue indicate they're being strained.
I think what Oda was trying to make clear was that the scabbards are a shade under the Yonkou commanders. Capable of giving them a decent fight but ultimately losing when they get serious.

I'm gonna post the first two pages from the Shutenmaru fight because I think it makes that point very clear. When Jack got his bearings he was in the lead.

>Still, I think that in and of itself is important to keep in mind, it's still a big deal if one Scabbard is enough just to hold off a Commander and keep them at bay for the duration of the big fight.
I don't know about that. Eventually all the Beast pirate horde was pushed back by the Minks and even when the entire island converged on Jack they couldn't repel him. He was also getting weaker ovee time while Inu/Nek/everyone else was recovering for 12 hours everyday.

Attached: one_piece_921_13.jpg (908x1300, 401K)

It was the best scanlator of the First Piece era, and better than any now.
Don't be disrespectful

Attached: one-piece-58004.jpg (800x1214, 159K)

Like Law she has relatively shit durability. A few hits and she goes down.

>Zoro One shot him
C'mon bruh

Attached: one_piece_921_14.jpg (1811x1300, 445K)

Some of them seem mad there's too many characters. Like they jumped in the deep end of the pool and don't know what's going on. They seem to want Oda to cater to people who just read random volumes of One Piece.

I mean, look at these two reviews. Seems like they want to buy Volume 93 for their kids but are mad that Oda is writing it as one giant story.

Attached: Japanese brainlets.png (1308x1036, 200K)

Go back to babysitting those drugged children

Same with Cracker. The very first attack Luffy actually landed on him, he went down.

Attached: WHIIIIIRRRR.png (220x299, 29K)

I'm here from the previous thread to tell the retard that there's no way in hell jinbei Zoro and sanji are going to be the new monster trio. Monster trio is no more. It's gonna be Luffy and Zoro (fist and sword) THEN sanji and jinbei ( fire and water)

Please stop coping you delusional sanjifag.

I think Kidd is strong. As strong as Gear 4 Luffy before he learned those advanced haki techniques.

Kek, why are Zorofags so mad?

Attached: 200.gif (355x200, 1.21M)

We've hardly seen what Sanji can do with his raid suit, I wouldn't be so sure.

This attack sent him flying through a shitload of solid objects though. It was one attack on Luffy's end but it resulted in a large amount of back-to-back concussive hits.

That would ruin the manga. The only reason I'm still following One Piece is because it's trying to tell a complete story. If it became monster of the week or some shit I'd be out.

That said it could probably be improved, Oda has done better. But this is still a cut above, say, fishman island.

It's also unknown if Perona has haki. We know Law's Ope Ope can be resisted by sufficiently strong Haki. If the same applies to Perona's DF then Yonkous stomp.

I'm sorry sir.

Sanji has been doing nothing but clashing the strongest opponents for the last 3 major arcs. Yet you think he won't clash with another strong opponent or possibly win this time. Hilarious.

>comics were difficult to read
It's a fucking Shonen Manga, it's made so 13 year olds can read it.

>Clashing
He's been getting his ass handed to him. Can hardly be called a clash if all that happens is they beat him up

Thanks for the panels user. I still disagree with the whole 'Jack getting his bearings thing.' Not like Shutenmaru did a surprise attack, he literally rushed him head-on. And again in your other post I don't see Jack gaining an edge, he returns the hit to Shutenmaru, but judging by his expression and the shading he's clearly straining himself, and Shutenmaru doesn't look exactly cornered, it's a nice touch that he calls Jack fodder (although shittalking doesn't establish too much in OP).

Of course we're working with minimal evidence here so dissecting a few panels isn't going to give us the answer. Your other argument is more compelling, it took an entire Mink army to hold off Jack. People joke about him jobbing but his endurance and strength in Zou is insane, and all evidence suggests that sure Inu and Neko were able to hold him back, they were doing so under exceptionally favorable circumstances.

I guess I'd just say the Scabbards are surprisingly impressive and underrated, but Jack is also moreso.

This is Foxy, say something nice about him.

Attached: foxy.png (1658x1054, 2.65M)

I want to win Foxy

you unironically have one of the most powerful devil fruits in the world

Don't underestimate the destructive power of a giraffe, user.

Man these nips are retarded.

Attached: Too Much Info.png (400x591, 170K)

Uroge defeated Snack, Kidd also visited WCI and didn't do shit

>Sanji fights the strongest antagonist of each arc
>he's a jobber because he can't do what's reserved for Luffy to do
>Zoro fights fodder
>he's the strongest character in the series because he one-shots a joke character
>Sanji goes alone into Yonko territory and is confronted by both their army and their top-tier fighters and loses
>Zoro stays safe and sound in Wano cutting up fodder to pass the time

>We know Law's Ope Ope can be resisted by sufficiently strong Haki
Baseless speculation by Doffy. Nothing Law has done has shown him to have particularly strong haki. The real trick is to prevent him from making the cutting motion in the first place.

Sure, but Zoro has been mostly fighting cowards like Pica or Hawkins. Sanji and Zoro will certainly get good fights this arc since they're up there with Luffy. No one else to help against Kaido.

Luffy was given the title Yonko because he entered Big Mom's territory and successfully escaped. Kidd did the same exact thing but was so slick and efficient about it that he didn't get any recognition

Attached: Volume 93 Japanese Reviews 3.png (968x1104, 171K)

Sanji is literally a joke and is being used to show how strong the enemies are.
Zoro isn't fighting them because if he did he'd have to get serious for the first time since the timeskip and end up beating the main antagonist

I suspect that's true, but at the same time Perona's power doesn't seem like it do anything against a Yonkou. Law and Perona would both get one-shot.

He entered Big Mom's territory, destroyed whole cake chateau, rescued Sanji from a wedding, broke Big Mom's picture of her "mom", defeated two of her top commanders, and convinced two armies to fight on his behalf so he could escape

Monster Trio (Jinbei, Zoro, Sanji) is here to stay. Jinbei is already Yonko Commander Tier, Zoro just got an awesome powerup in enma, and Sanji is top tier with a Raid Suit that's only going to get stronger once Franky and Usopp play with it

Attached: CLavwMtWsAA32Ep.png (851x477, 333K)

she died falling off a couple steps. Average people in the one piece world usually survive falling off cliffs

i fucking died laughing during this in the anime

>A joke
>Being used to shown strength
Sounds like he's strong if he's the bar villains have to pass to be a threat.

One Piece Viz chapter translations

Attached: 01.jpg (784x1145, 251K)

Here's a Bonney for an user who requested her.

Sorry it's just drawn after another figure cause I'm boring and out of ideas.

Attached: bonbon.jpg (1200x1540, 593K)

What's your source on this, westerner?

Zoro can't fight enemies he can't beat because Oda wrote that he'd never lose again, and also Zorofags would tear Oda a new asshole if their precious edgelord lost. So Oda keeps Zoro nice and safely away from any big mean bad guy who could actually give him a challenge.

Sanji meanwhile takes the real man's sacrifice and fights battles he knows he can't win for the sake of his crew.

Attached: 02.jpg (784x1145, 309K)

He unironically deserves to be considered stronger than Jabra. Jabra barely challenged Sanji even with a wolf fruit.

>hurr durr my kabuki play
My source is Oda doesn't want to pull a HunterxHunter and take another 20 years finishing an arc

Attached: 03.jpg (784x1145, 325K)

Imagine if Kaido had even a tenth of the creativity Kaku had.

But he lost to Kuma. Oda obviously doesn't care about him never losing.

>he thinks she's dead

Everyone laughs at this line but Kaku wasn't joking, giraffes are violent as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=_akd-o3ppAE

Luffy was given that tittle because he crashed the party, rescued sanji, attempted to kill BM, defeated two commanders and sank lots of BM ships

Attached: 04.jpg (784x1145, 335K)

And he will lose to Kuina agin

I'd say he won that fight, in that Kuma challenged him to a test of wills and he persevered.

Uh-huh, but what's your source on this?

This is so much easier to read than the bootleg translations (although I appreciate them).

Attached: 05.jpg (784x1145, 331K)

He's a joke who isn't that weak yes
Bs. He's lost plenty since he said that. Nice cope

it'd be terrifying to see a wild giraffe in person. much like with moose, you don't realize how big they actually are.

Attached: 06.jpg (784x1145, 303K)

Attached: 07.jpg (784x1145, 337K)

>Not like Shutenmaru did a surprise attack, he literally rushed him head-on.
I mean Jack did come with intention to find Luffy but since he saw Shutenmaru he tried to recruit him and then was attacked spontaneously. I suppose he should have been ready as a Yonkou commander but his meeting with Shutenmaru was a surprise and he didn't come looking for a fight.

>People joke about him jobbing but his endurance and strength in Zou is insane, and all evidence suggests that sure Inu and Neko were able to hold him back, they were doing so under exceptionally favorable circumstances.
Aye, Oda always like to show willpower in his fights to the point where many times both people by the end are being carried solely past their limits through their will (seen best in Luffy vs Lucci/Katakuri and Hajrudin imo).

Awakened Zoan users already have phenomenonal stamina so what's going to take Kaido down will be insane if we use Doflamingo as a metric.

Attached: AdV1L3g.png (840x442, 327K)

Attached: 08.jpg (784x1145, 321K)

Zoro has not lost in a true man's swordsman duel. Stay mad that Oda needed to write in a bullshit magic sword powerup for your precious Zoro just so he could stay relevant after Sanji acquired a narratively perfect upgrade that he received from the greatest test his character has undergone in the entire series

Oda said himself that he wants to finish One Piece within 5 years.

OG requester here, thanks a bunch! She looks wonderful. I would've been open to giving you a more specific prompt considering what you said but I didn't want to be too greedy and specific with it in case you wouldn't have been interested.

Attached: D92OEahWsAUr55R.jpg (853x480, 67K)

At Sabaody.

Sanji is strong enough to be considered a bar for arc villains. Say what you want, but he's not a joke in regards to his strength.

Attached: 09.jpg (784x1145, 358K)

>I suppose he should have been ready as a Yonkou commander but his meeting with Shutenmaru was a surprise and he didn't come looking for a fight.
He L I T E R A L L Y had his swords out. He was more than ready for a fight.

He also said it was supposed to last 5 years in total when he started. Stop believing his time estimates you idiot, he's terrible at that.
Also you have no source on the three-act structure, just admit it.

Attached: 10.jpg (784x1145, 373K)

Nice goalpost moving. He has lost which is what we're talking about.

In which he was still suffering from the wounds of that last fight. Say what you will I don't think any One Piece fan really counts this as a black and white win/lose, and this is the community that thinks Sanji's entire character is trash because he showed weakness for a single panel against Vergo

Attached: 11.jpg (784x1145, 346K)

I am up to your arc now. On round 2 of the Davy Back fight. I know it'll work out, but I feel bad about Chopper. Dumb tumblr-nose.

Even with his new suit and without ever touching Emma Zoro still dabs on sanji don't be stupid. He's a cook.

Yeti Cool Brothers

Yeah I don't know how but I missed that

Attached: 12.jpg (784x1145, 322K)

Zoro's awareness is shit, though.

Someone stole a sword right under his nose on Dressrosa.

Zoro handles snipers very badly as well.

Attached: 13.jpg (784x1145, 345K)

He wiped the floor with the entire crew. Even Luffy was no match. Zoro's wounds didn't affect the outcome.

>Kuina beat Zoro 2001 times
>Zoro will never beat Kuina

Attached: Kuina_Anime_Infobox (1).png (780x955, 967K)

>his meeting with Shutenmaru was a surprise and he didn't come looking for a fight
I think anyone of Jack's position should have the haki/reaction time to not be caught offguard, so I'm not saying Jack was careless, I think this is more a testament to Shutenmaru's strength that he could move fast enough to surprise a commander. Sort of like how in Marineford everyone's stunned Whitebeard got surprise stabbed because even a surprise attack shouldn't be enough to catch a Yonko offguard.

>so what's going to take Kaido down will be insane if we use Doflamingo as a metric
Oda did say he himself didn't even know how Luffy would do it, right? It's going to be crazy, I'm sure there'll be an initial thrill where Luffy discovers his new training lets him actually hurt Kaidou, but then there'll be the realization that just damaging an opponent isn't enough (as you said case in point Doffy who had his organs dismembered and still took on G4 twice)

Attached: 14-15.png (1568x1145, 1.66M)

Zoro let Kuina win. After all, his "punishment" for losing was getting pegged.

>Zoro handles snipers very badly as well.
Leave Zoro to me.

Attached: Sogeking.jpg (1154x1034, 227K)

Solid job on the Bonney, drawfriend

Attached: summer bonney.jpg (640x512, 87K)

Jack seems to let the enemy make the first move though.

Jack let Inu and Neko stack damage on him before he took himself out out of animal form and go back to normal form.

So Jack's quirk may be letting the enemy make the first move.

Attached: 16-17.png (1568x1145, 1.54M)

Not magic. That's all Zoro and his Haki. Swords have been hinted to be sentient for as far back as Loguetown.

Attached: EERil5hXsAAWvuQ.jpg (1051x1200, 166K)

Kuma wasn't really trying to hurt them, so he didn't really lose.

I doubt Luffy will be able to hurt Kaido like how Big Mom hurts Kaido.

You are literally saying that in one week, Luffy's haki will be better than Big Mom's haki.

?? Raid Suit Sanji is objectively stronger than no-Enma Zoro

I bet when Ussop meets his father, Yassop would ask what his idiot son is doing and throw away all those googles and gear because a sniper just needs to use only his eyes.

Another reason why it's going to be 5 Acts and not 3

tfw you'll never show your kintamas to O-Tama

That was a different user, I am the original you were arguing with, I agree Oda has no time estimates and I have no source on the structure. Still, given the length of the arc so far 5 acts seems impossible, even if Oda makes the 5th a super short epilogue

I can actually believe that. Big Mom can't see the future like Katakuri can. So what evidence is there to say she has trained her haki to learn specific techniques besides general strength?

So what were Zoro's swords saying as they got rusted away by the Rust Devil Fruit User?

Were they screaming in pain?

Retard, they never fought each other in a fight. Zoro, Sanji and Brook passed out from their sleeping gas they were surprised from.

Name 1 (one) time Zoro has gone all out post time-skip to compare "objectively"

Why do Sanjifags hate themselves?

Attached: 903 (2).png (899x1300, 330K)

Glad you asked, Killer

Yasu's execution was the most pissed off he's been in the entire series.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA you can't be serious? All out in that 2 second bout. Get over yourself. Sanji is a cook first and fighter second. He's never going to be on equal footing with zoro

Why did Zoro draw with Killer again? There must have been a reason. Is it the same "Luffy=Kidd so Zoro=Killer" logic Oda used?

twitter.com/Barca_Wizard/status/1172457779849768962

WAIT
elaborate . . . I haven't read in years

Why did Oda give Zoro Enma? Can somebody carry me through this thought process?
>Here Zoro-san, take the legendary sword that can split the heavens, Enma, you will surely use it to kill Kaidou!
>Cool cool cool, who's the last person that had it
>Oh nobody important just a guy that was killed by Kaidou

Attached: 1505932041664.png (960x720, 739K)

Headcanon. Just because he's faster doesn't mean Zoro is incapable of hitting him which is te argument people always say as to why he's stronger than Zoro. Zoro has superior haki to Sanji, all he needs to do is slash him and he's done.

>Okay Zoro, I win again for the 2001th time. So tonight, I get to peg you again.
>Oh don't look so glum, I'll let you creampie me once you win in a decade or two.

Attached: Kuina.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

Agreed

Figuratively.

Attached: 2-1.x97424-1.jpg (711x393, 103K)

does zoro have observation haki?

You mean when he had two swords?

Zoro will used it but in the end Luffy and his new Haki will use Enma to hurt Kaido.

You're delusional. It's because Oda never lets us see Big Mom at her best and only at her worst

She spent WCI going mentally insane in a berserk raging mode.

And on Wano, she spent 90 percent of the time with amnesia.

Since Oda refuses to show us her 12 hour fight with Kaido, we never get a chance to see Big Mom with no Nerfs and no Mental Issues.

So far we only see Big Mom at her weakest, mental illness state on screen or with amnesia and just acting like a child temporarily.

If Oda just let us see Big Mom's 12 hour fight with Kaido, we could finally see Big Mom in prime condition with no Nerfs and no Hunger Issues or Mental Issues (like having her only photograph of Caramel get destroyed)

Zoro has threes swords, Yang.

How do you think he found Pica in the golem?

Yes

Yes dumbass

LOOL

He's a more interesting character, got more uses than Zoro and doesn't need magical swords to perform. If he started using knives, Oda would need to kick Zoro out and finaly let Carrot join.

Attached: shitface_cook.jpg (500x258, 109K)

>mfw Zorofags and Sanjifags arguing over who's less inferior to Kuina

Attached: Kuina.gif (250x173, 309K)

He wasn't actually trying. Think back to how Zoro fights when he's serious and this is obvious

Savage. Sanjifags BTFO

BE CAREFUL ON THOSE STAIRS KUINA

2v1 fight when he was starving and poisoned?

It's not about haki its about the technique.

Luffy worked up his haki essentials on Amazon island. What he's doing now is just learning a special technique on top of that.

Attached: EEYpqqfXUAILvN6.jpg (1199x841, 338K)

>he wants 12 hours of fighting to be depicted

Attached: 1568067632677.png (335x294, 241K)

To tame Enma the user must have conquerors haki which Zoro will do during a serious fight knocking out fodder out of the way and finally have full control over Enma. It'll be so badass.

This 'faster' stuff is the real headcanon (and I guess the 'superior haki' is too, when was that established?). Raid Suit is a buff in all aspects to Sanji. Even Sanji is surprised at how little damage an ancient Zoan does to him and how much extra oomph it gives his kicks. So, I actually agree, I think narratively Oda has always presented Sanji as slightly weaker than Zoro (or at least has him fight enemies that are a bit weaker than Zoro's enemies) and Oda's given Zoro way more impressive feats (Zoro takes Enel's lightning then counterattacks whereas Sanji gets instantly knocked out). Following their logic, if they're almost equal but Zoro is always a little stronger, then the Raid Suit would be a significant enough upgrade that Sanji would surpass Zoro. Of course, now Zoro has Enma so that's kind of moot.

>this guy's strong!!
Zoro respected Killer's strength, that's a direct quote from the chapter.

>2 second bout
All of Sanji's feats post-TS usually last about 2 seconds. How can you measure Sanji as weak for brief skirmishes with enemies yet waive Zoro's brief skirmishes?

>AAAAAAAAAA KITETSU HELP ME I'LL LET YOU BE IN THE DOMINANT HAND FROM NOW ON AAAAAAA IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR NOOOOOOO

Attached: Sabi_Sabi_no_Mi_Infobox.png (720x720, 552K)

We barely saw Big Mom's techniques because she was crazy eyes for most of WCI and then on Wano, spent vacation regressing to the mental state of a child.

Sanjifag, you know you will only get more heartache, why try to build yourself up on a shitpile for an even harder fall?

Attached: the heart.png (118x93, 15K)

Assuming this is samefag, the fact that you threw in 'starving and poisoned' shows just how desperate you are. Also Zoro won the fight with 3 weapons so what's your argument?

Reminder Big Mom would have been Fleet Admiral if she joined the Marines.

Both Caramel and Cipher Pol 0 agreed she was Fleet Admiral material.

>If Oda just let us see Big Mom's 12 hour fight with Kaido
It looked something like pic related.

Attached: Untitled.gif (480x300, 1.84M)

It's yet to be confirmed, but it's likely he does. If so, it's probably only Sanji tier though.

Big Mom would still probably have better haki but Luffy should be able to bring the heat on her through that haki technique that destroys your insides.

Sanji was great since Punk Hazard. What are you talking about?

Not 'better' just 'different,' the technique he's learned is unique to Wano and something only Rayleigh has shown off before.

Zoro said this guy's strong then 2 shot the ship cutter

Yeah that's not happening. She lost Zeus. She is objectively forever nerfed.
Also you're assuming all Yonko are equally skilled at haki. Makes no sense since 3 of them have DFs but Shanks doesn't and yet he's equal to them. Makes sense Shanks is most skilled at haki.

Stairs too strong

Attached: 3735325-darkseid vs stairs.jpg (585x556, 82K)

I love them!

Attached: cuties.png (142x84, 18K)

Oda is usually explicit about character 'quirks'. For example, Vergo's 'quirk' is he always has food on his face. It's a running gag and addressed through dialogue. If Jack had a quirk where he liked letting the enemy attack, this would be addressed. So if anything this shows either the scabbards Jack has fought outdid his expectations and reaction time, or he just really has a bad habit of underestimating opponents.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE DESPAIRS BRO!

We already saw her handle inside attacks and that was when she was supposed to be at her weakest since her starvation started burning up all the fat inside her body.

Jimbei used Fishmen Karate (which is capable of internally attacking an enemy) directly at Big Mom when she was all skinny and starving and Big Mom still managed to tank Jimbei's Fishmen Karate Punch with no damage afterwards

Sanji is not slightly weaker than Zoro. This has been showed so many times I can't be bothered to type all. Fishman island only Luffy and Zoro fight white haired versions of fishmen. Thriller bark weakened Zoro knocks out sanji with one sword. Do you think sanji would've been able to take a millimeter luffus pain of he couldn't tank a hit from weakened Zoro?

>DESPAIRS
Kek.

Sanji's suit doesn't make him stronger than pre Enma Zoro. Zoro is literally half blind, he doesn't need to see Sanji to know where he is. And Zoro has superior haki as in armament. Zoro can easily overtake Sanji due to him having much weaker armament than Zoro.

Logically this all makes sense but idk if Oda plays by those rules, sure in theory she should be 'nerfed' but at the same time she was amnesiac and able to clock a Yonko Commander without using her Devil Fruit

I was only the second post stupid.
Why do you hate Luffy Sanjifag?

Attached: ぐぎゅるるるる.jpg (889x343, 183K)

>Hahahamamamama... your technique needs work, Mugiwara! It was the first thing I taught Katakuri when he awakened his haki- let me show you how it's done!

Attached: haki.png (500x697, 168K)

>he's blind so he doesn't need to see

It makes sense because even Gold Roger ran away from Big Mom and all the marines sent to capture Big Mom as she was growing up, all got defeated by her.

And Big Mom joined the Rocks Crew and she should have been in enough Haki Fights to master Haki, herself.

Leave Orochi to me

Attached: Samurai Jack.png (800x450, 344K)

Attached: IMG_20190913_035803.jpg (972x467, 80K)

Luffy's haki clad kingkong gun>>>Jinbeis Karate fist

>Zoro is literally half blind, he doesn't need to see Sanji to know where he is.
I actually don't believe that since I think Shiryu will be his endgame opponent, possibly after Mihawk. That would be where Zoro finally learns to cut what he can't see.

The Sanjicuck saga continues.

Attached: Vinsmoke Sanji.jpg (762x371, 140K)

He is capable of sensing his opponents, retard. He doesn't need eyes to know where his opponents are.

Big doubt. Kizaru, Akainu, and Aokiji can do something similar and none of them were born in Wano.

>THE Game of the Year 2020
i wish, they're going to cut every character before the start of WCI
on the topic of PW4, i might as well post my wetdream for a PW Apoo
>"Funk bar" that increases after every finished combo
>dodging or getting knocked out mid-combo will cause Apoo to miss up the note and decrease funk bar
>his idle and movement animations get more funky as the bar gets filled
>his fruit attacks based get stronger, bigger AOE and louder as it fills

Attached: Tooty.gif (400x224, 998K)

What specific examples prove Zoro has superior armament haki? Biggest examples of them using it don't add up. Sanji is daunted by Vergo's haki, who is Donflamingo's 2nd best fighter. Zoro's haki is able to easily slice Pica, who's Doffy's 3rd best fighter. Those things aren't comparable, but are there other examples I'm missing?

This panel is a shitposter's wet dream. I'm still in shock that Oda put something so self-referential in the story.

You're really overreaching Luffyfag.

Jimbei is an actual martial artist.

Luffy is just winging it.

If Kin'emon is Jack, who's pic related?

Attached: Scotsman.gif (328x300, 23K)

Shiryuu is gonna kill mihawk. There's no way Zoro gets strongest swordsman title beating the guy who trained him. Shanks is going to die to Blackbeard at the same time as well

>That would be where Zoro finally learns to cut what he can't see.
You sound incredibly retarded. "cut what he can't see" literally makes no sense and he can already do that.

Everyone on this level are capable of that to some level. When Zoro dodges an attack from Katakuri, we can start talking.

Nekomamushi

all the nips complaining are hype train faggots who don't know when to tap out and are just buying because they are in too deep.

>i wish, they're going to cut every character before the start of WCI
They better fucking not, I want at least a chunk of the Grand Fleet and Inu and Neko to be playable in some form. They deserve it more than all the Vinsmoke children getting in despite barely doing anything in the story.

Sanji. Cannot. Use. Black. Haki.

You're living in your own headcanon, on top of that even assuming your assumptions Sanji lost, Zoro won. Like saying 1 is greater than 3 because 1 is less than 4 but 3 is greater than 2.

>You sound incredibly retarded. "cut what he can't see" literally makes no sense and he can already do that.
The longer you read this line the better it sums up this thread.

Am I a spee d. reader? When have the admirals demosntrated this?

Most people agree Kizaru will be the one to kill Mihawk because the best swordsman in the world needs to have the ability to cut, Light, itself.

Every scene with Kizaru shows him only getting serious when he summons his lightsaber. Kizaru saves his lightsaber only on serious opponents.

Zoro will need to learn how to cut light in order to fight Kizaru.

Kizaru's LIGHT will swallow Mihawk's BLACK SWORD

Being invisible doesn't make Shiryu uncut-able.

Imagine thinking that the character who's the cook and fighter is anywhere near the character who just fights. The absolute delusion

im also a different user from those two

Attached: sanjifags are retarded.jpg (500x335, 59K)

Beaten up Sanji lost to a superior fighter, fresh Zoro (with his magical swords) beaten an inferior one.

Sanji broke his leg against Vergo who wasn't using haki and admitted if their bout lasted any longer he would've lost. Zoro literally cuts Pica like paper and destroyed him in one attack in full armament.

Oda can go either way with Kid

If he got his revenge on the sweet commander as he claimed, and got his arm severed by no other than Shanks himself, guy could potentially be the strongest supernova pre Udon training Luffy

The Admirals made a Haki Shield to cockblock Whitebeard's earthquake waves.

It's an artistic choice on Oda's part because Sanji wears all black :^)

Zoro defeated an opponent weaker than Sanji's opponent. Ok? I don't know what you're trying to prove by this except that Oda has it written that Zoro fights weaker people than Sanji. Talk to me when Zoro takes on an opponent lke Doflamingo or anyone significant in a Yonko's crew

I always imagined sanji fighting kizaru since he kicks so much but that makes sense too I guess

I need to see this shit animated.

oh shit didn't even realize that could be considered in the same category as what Wano do with haki but that makes sense. I guess it's surprising then that more top tier fighters haven't shown this skill

Seems Sanjifags are in full out seething mode.

Attached: flick.jpg (689x559, 271K)

Not even a Sanjifag but cooking is absolutely manly. There's a reason Godfather & Goodfellas had Mafia people cook.

Attached: did-the-lobster-defeat-you-with-its-big-meaty-claws.jpg (1059x1271, 1.4M)

If Shanks kept Kidd's arm on ice, could Law attach it to him with his DF?

ashura doji

Sanji's too weak to humour Kizaru

When that happens he beats them. Then what's Luffy going to do. See hody jones

>Still waiting on Oda to reveal the numbers
>Still waiting to see if Kaidou saved Doffy
>Still waiting to see the scabbards in action
>Still waiting to see the Mink tribe all transform into Sulong together
>News of Big Mom and Kaido alliance will definitely cause the marines to show up with their new secret weapon
>Still need to learn about the man who forged Zoro's swords
>Kidd and Hawkins on the Luffy train
Its full hype mode from now on boys. We're in the endgame.

Attached: 1556177349051.png (1529x1310, 364K)

>Sanjifags before Wano: I can't wait for Sanji to rub his new bounty in Zoro's face!
>Oda gives Zoro screentime with the hottest girl in the country and makes Sanji watch him rescue her
How will they ever recover from this?

Why does it seem like some people still can't get over this page?

Attached: One_Piece-v50-079.png (763x1200, 205K)

Yes, we are very sad that Sanji is more interesting, more useful, doesn't need magical swords and fights stronger opponents.

Attached: two waterfalls style.png (1284x958, 759K)

Can you blame them? Even the trannies are starting to reject Sanji now, and trying to get in Zoro's pants instead.

Attached: 1567469263563.png (1920x1080, 957K)

user I appreciate your argument and I retract my samefag accusation but your argument invalidates itself. If there's a nerf present in One Piece, Oda makes sure to highlight it (as with the panels you've shown). The poison fish is reduced to a joke Zoro shrugs off. If it actually significantly impacted his fighting style, he would mention it (the way Straw Hats commented on how they were weaker in Water 7 because they were confused). The big nerf established in that fight was Zoro got backstabbed.

Cooking is fine but he's not going to be stronger than the fighters; Luffy and zoro

>If Kaido saved Doffy
Jack was going after a ship with Tsuru, Sengoku, and Fujitora on it. Doubtful that he got Doffy.

>zoro attracts gay people
Figures

Will Sanji get a raidsuit powerup?

Attached: 544-1.png (954x1500, 195K)

Zoro lost to white-haired hody, but if you want to continue with this argument, see Enel

Thanks. I wonder about the Viz translations. Aside from stuff like "Zolo," they seem like the more competent translations out there. But then, I just read about the almost unacceptable translations of Kaguya Wants To Be Confessed To. It would make sense if One Piece got better, or more experienced, translators and editors as a premier series. Though honestly I'm not sure what the general perception of Viz's One Piece translations are.

Attached: the other panda.jpg (175x527, 48K)

Isn't Sanji attracted to gay people?

Attached: 1562462522537.jpg (403x381, 124K)

All sanji vs Zoro arguments were supposed to end here.

If sanji couldn't stay conscious after that, the sample of luffys pain Zoro took would've killed him instantly

Why is Kiku so lewd?

Attached: 70324174_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 1.1M)

That only means he hasn't mastered cooking enough to be stronger.

Attached: Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Centralfiction,_Character_Select_Artwork).png (1436x1932, 1.26M)

>Zoro lost to white haired hody
When?

Attached: usswooping.png (351x641, 223K)

But Oda did highlight it by having Zoro talk about it before? That's how he always does it like how Big Mom fell asleep in Udon after her fight with Queen because a few chapters before she mentioned off-handedly she was tired and hungry.

Ah, but all of Kizaru's attacks would pass through Sanji since he is invisible and can't be hit by light. Perfect matchup.

>when Zoro dodges the equivalent of a bullet you can hang with me in my headcanon
Kek

No, he cut down Hody, his goons revived him with drugs, then Zoro ran out of breath and was chained up.
White hair Hody only fought Luffy after that.

Attached: OP63_088-089.png (1903x1500, 1.08M)

People always says Sanji and Kizaru despite Kizaru never talking to Sanji...

Meanwhile, Kizaru literally stepped on Zoro's head and treated Zoro like a pile of dirt.

If anybody has beef with Kizaru, Zoro has more legitimacy than Sanjo who never interacted with Kizaru or had Kizaru's shoes step on his face or head like Zoro did.

Sanji's attracted to people who look like hot women. A trait Zoro haven't shown so far. Bet they'll make a nic couple with O-Kiku.

Luffy
This thread is an absolute cesspool. Zoro/Sanjifag ban when?

Attached: Disgust.jpg (908x940, 60K)

In his headcanon.

Do you want Zoro to cry about it ? That's not his personality

4 Marines Ships escorted Doffy.

2 Ships were destroyed by Jack.

Isn't that good enough for you?

No, it means Sanji needs to git gud. Pic related is in his 50s, manages successful restaurants, can cook & practices martial arts too. Sanji needs to learn to become Ramsay.

Attached: ramsay-things-you-didnt-know-01.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Can Zoro cut what he can't see? We've never seen him fight an opponent as fast as Shiryu whose also invisible. It's basically the same concept as cutting light.

Can we discuss adorable things then? Like Brook?

Attached: Robin and kitty.png (437x176, 45K)

He can't dodge a spear. A bullet would be too much of a challenge for Zoro. What a shame, if only he had some observation haki.

>had Kizaru's shoes step on his face or head like Zoro did
But didn't he get Kuina's feet in his face 24/7 as a kid?

Ah yes enel who one shot everyone (including sanji) but zoro, who isn't made of rubber btw, managed to tank the first shot

Attached: usswooooping.png (351x641, 127K)

Here's some trivia about chapter titles. The title "As if a dragon obtained a wing" from chapter 954 is a Japanese proverb, meaning "the strength of already strong creature/stuff being enhanced".

There is a similar proverb that goes, Oni ni kanabo (Oni/demon as in "Oni"gashima obtains an iron club.)

Chapter 939 title "The Old Leopard Never Forgets the Way" was also based on a proverb that goes, "an old horse never forgets the way". Chapter 953 title "One time Fox" (一度狐) was most likely based on "7 times Fox" (七度狐) in Rakugo stage.

Oda's knowledge about Japanese culture is amazing.

There's some stuff they do that I think is annoying and inconsistent. Stuff like translating Inuarashi and Nekomamushi to Dogstorm and Cat Viper, which would've maybe made sense initially, but given the fact that they're so heavily tied to Wano and all of the major names in Wano are untranslated, it just seems like a glaring inconsistency. Then there's stuff like "Animal Kingdom Pirates" which is just a blatant creative liberty for no real justifiable reason.

When it comes to translating dialogue though it's definitely the most trustworthy, since they aren't rushing to get it out there like scanlators do. Case in point, this week's chapter when Franky says he wants the ships to carry 100,000 men, which given the absurd size of that number suggests Franky is just being hyperbolic. As opposed to the 10k mistranslation which made people think this was a line of dialogue alluding to something else.

Does this guy cook?

This was pretty close.

Attached: One_Piece-v29-145.png (946x1500, 254K)

Cooking

Attached: Cooked_Monster_Cells.png (1384x768, 189K)

Are any Admirals even going to get a satisfying 1v1 conclusion in this series? I'm beginning to doubt if even Luffy will get revenge against Akainu at this rate, or at least revenge that involves an arc of buildup like with Doflamingo and Kaidou

There's at least two things to go off of. One, Oda's decided to make Shusui's existence a major thing for Wano. Like, super royal treasure with crazy superstitions about it major. So the Wanoans (?) want it back and see it being lost as a black mark and inviting bad omens. So Zoro giving it up and returning it to Ryuma's grave is partially him bringing it back home and paying final respects to an honorable opponent he fought. So he needs a replacement. The second is that inheriting a sword of the previous hero of the country, Oden, allows Zoro to literally take up his sword in freeing it from its current oppression. Whoever Zoro ends up beating with it, it'll be symbolically Zoro completing Oden's dream. Also, third I guess, it gives Oda an excuse to give Zoro a vague "power level increase" by making Enma a sword that puts great strain on his body. So that, like the infamous weighted clothing of other shonen manga, Zoro can just be stronger by using it all the time. Not that Zoro really needed one, he's been doing ridiculous shit almost unimpeded since the time skip. Him finally running into some obstacles isn't something he really needs an excuse to get stronger for, he can just have some difficult battles for a change now. But that's how it's being written.

I'm sure we'll probably get a bit more with Shusui. I'd wager it'll get captured along with Hiyori at some point and Orochi will want to use it or something. And we might get a bit more about Enma. We'll just have to see.

Attached: One Piece-136.jpg (1304x799, 380K)

The funny thing is the speed meme that these retards keep pushing, are these retards actually thinking that Sanji can blitz admirals, yonkos, Mihawk etc?
Sanji dies in the first hit with killing intent from Zoro, period.

>does the #1 chef in all of blazblue cook

Attached: One_Piece-v29-146-147.png (1942x1500, 549K)

Are you expecting a japanese guy not to be versed in Japanese culture? That's like expecting Germans not to overengineer shit.

This. We all know that Sanji will be forced to transform into a girl because of some Ivankov kung-fu cooking shit and Zoro will impregnate her.

Yes, I raised this point earlier in the thread as it demonstrates Zoro and Sanji are in the same tier (referred to as the Monster Trio) but Zoro is ultimately stronger. This is why narratively speaking Sanji receiving the Raid Suit put him above Zoro, and the only way Oda could think to balance out the gap was to give Zoro an unjustified magic sword power-up. Whereas Sanji's power-up is closely related to his character and also satisfying because he had an entire arc to test his character and prove he deserved it.

Shiryuu overrated. We know he lost 1 on 1 against Magellan and only won by providing an antidote to Magellan's poison while teaming up with Blackbeard's entire crew against Magellan and telling Blackbeard all of Magellan's secrets and how Magellan fights.

Shiryuu did not have the courage to have a proper rematch with Magellan so I forever deem Shiryuu a coward and not an actual worthy opponent.

Zoro needs to fight somebody undefeated like Mihawk. Shiryuu already got defeated by Magellan.

Meanwhile, nobody defeated Kizaru yet.

I mean, he can move and kick so fast, haki users can't sense him, but I guess that wouldn't be a problem for a master swordsman who can't dodge a single spear.

What about Usopp, who he forced to watch that happen and was entirely helpless to do anything at all to save Zoro?

Oda changed Akainu's personality. Everyone see Akainu as comedic instead of serious.

When Akainu is yelling on the phone, nobody is actually scared or worried.

Pre timeskip Akainu was more scary compared to Timeskip Akainu.

Pre timeskip Akainu would have Buster Called Wano, I guarantee you.

I think Enma will break. I think it's obvious that the swords of the previous Shogun were going to be important but Enma will probably help Zoro refine his haki but shatter when he needs it most.

>Hey Sanji-boy, wanna fuck?

Attached: Ivankov_in_female_form.PNG.png (825x1384, 1M)

?

Attached: One_Piece-v51-161.png (954x1500, 305K)

luffy specifically stated when asked by Law who in his crew could use haki to defeat Caesar Clown that he, zoro, and sanji could; In this context (being able to effectively fight a Logia user) it's stated that he can, in fact, use CoA.

Oda would make it explicit, like he'd go to block a slash and literally think "Damn I'm weak from being so hungry I can't block it in time!" But instead the plot device Oda uses is the third person surprise attacking Zoro. Which is legitimate, it's just a different cause.

See my above argument, Big Mom's sleep in Udon is more linked to the psychic pressure of receiving all her memories back at once. If she can go hyper deprived mindless rampage state without food while chasing the Straw Hats, food isn't the deciding factor in her stamina.

>so I forever deem Shiryuu a coward and not an actual worthy opponent.

Attached: im0tV[1].png (800x625, 509K)

I don't think the Admirals are in the story to fulfill that kind of purpose narratively. If anyone is going to fight Akainu it'll probably be Sabo, given he has Ace's fruit now and his mission is more directly in line with opposing the World Government than Luffy's is.

>implying Shiryu wasn't said to be equal to Magellan
>implying Blackbeard's #1 weakness isn't always talking & letting others get the first hit
>Ace
>first hit
>Luffy in Impel Down
>same
>Magellan
>same
>Whitebeard choke-slammed him as he was speaking
>Sengoku hit him too

damn why DIDN'T he buster call Wano

Ivankov's position as ruler of dilatia suggests his base form is male, right?

Ah, yes this legendary sharpshooter and his gun are definitely on the level of a sweet general. I bet if Carlos held that spear, Zoro would be able to dodge it too.

Zoro has been dodging and blocking bullets with one eye closed, try again sperg.

>If anyone is going to fight Akainu it'll probably be Aokiji
Fixed

Sanji is not so close that the suit makes him surpass Zoro you spaz

So he can dodge a bullet but not a little girl?

You said bullet, don't go back on your word sperglord.

And still he can't dodge a spear. If only he had some observation haki.

>large island
>Wano has it's own forces
>Yonko Crew
>Luffy
>Law
>Kid
>Later, BM
>Five Vice Admirals handling all this

Look at that face. She knows that even as a baby she's better than Zoro & Sanji.

Attached: Kuina_at_Age_0.png (600x486, 376K)

There's a difference between armament and black haki

I see...interesting.

But he did dodge the spear, is your brain broken?

Attached: 937 (9).png (926x1300, 490K)

Because like I said, I feel like Akainu became less edgy after the timeskip.

Like Pretimeskip Akainu felt much more hardcore than Fleet Admiral Akainu.

It's kinda disappointing. Instead the only scary Admiral remaining is Kizaru who was acting all casual when he told Akainu, please let me handle Big Mom and Kaido.

Yeah I agree. Although unpopular opinion I always found Dressrossa to be especially weird because they made Doffy into a main villain when it seemed, much like the Admirals, his story should've been tangential to the straw hats and not directly related (not complaining tho, I like his character and for the most part the arc)

I said he dodged Katakuri's attack. You said it's the same as Carlos' bullet, so Zoro can do it too. Not the spear, of course, but the bullet he definitely can dodge.

Is the monster trio even official? Didnt the weak ones just say that once or twice?

Reminder that Iva defeated Sanji within a single panel. East Blue Zoro gave a serious Mihawk more trouble than Sanji did to Iva.

Attached: 1559170374754.png (206x442, 129K)

But the spear never touched Zoro and you said bullet, your brain is broken sperglord-kun.

I think the point is he doesn't have CoO. that panel basically proves he didn't see Bonney so couldn't dodge her.

Sanji got a handout, there's no other way to paint it, he's not strong enough so Oda had to give him something to compensate for his lack of power and potential.

I feel like Doffy's arc was a big mistake by Oda. Too soon. Someone so connected to the Celestial Dragons should have been tied to Reverie Arc or near the ending.

The person who knows the secret of the Celestial Dragons yet doesn't take part in their own future celestial dragon arc doesn't make sense to me.

This. Literally gets s suit after a whole arc saying he's proud to be natural

narratively speaking, it wouldn't be right for zoro not to receive a new kind of powerup too since luffy and sanji get a powerup. especially in an arc where sword is one of the main focuses.
it isn't about closing the gap, oda gave them powerup because oda is trying something new.
>inb4 enma is just simply a stronger sword.
no, the main focus of enma is to emphasize the real power of meito.

All of them have CoO Sanjifag.

Attached: OP66_075.png (966x1500, 479K)

>That chin
Definitely.

charlos is pre-ts

>If she can go hyper deprived mindless rampage state without food while chasing the Straw Hats, food isn't the deciding factor in her stamina.
Except she wasn't hurt during that chase. Queen's attack is the first attack that affected her so it was most likely that coupled with her being hungry/sleepy.

Look, everyone, Zoro can dodge a spear. What a talented haki user. He probably gort tired and that's why he couldn't dpdge it later. Just couldn't move out of the way of a spear fast enough even with his excelent observation haki.

This is what the argument boils down to, thematically and narratively throughout the series it has been established that Sanji and Zoro are rivals/close in combat strength, a concept Oda likes to play with (see the Davy Back Fight). Since you're lacking evidence that would show there's a massive power gap between them (if anything Sanji is more impressive as he's had to fight strong opponents while Zoro gets fodder) then we can only assume that gaining a power-up as desirable as the Raid suit puts Sanji above Zoro. Obviously Zoro easily catches up with Enma

I know he does now. Just not then. So it's hard to say how good his CoO is since that panel doesn't really show it best. His fight with Pica is a better showcase of it.

There's most definitely going to be a second breakout of impel down. Except this one will be publicized.

can the zoro/sanji faggots please fuck off to reddit

Attached: queen reee.png (392x358, 106K)

I just said what you said first. Apparently, Zoro can't dodge a bullet from Carlos and even a spear. But he moves so fast the air cuts his body even through CoO.

What we really need is King/Queen fags to duke it out.

THE NUMBERS
KAIDO
WHAT DO T H E Y M E A N
KAIDO!
WE'RE LOSING HIM
HE'S BACK ON REBIRTH ISLAND AGAIN

Attached: i has add pls do not laugh.png (838x564, 240K)

>I-I'm not a Sanjitard hehehe
Basically these last few posts with that falseflagging cuck

Is the Sanjifag actually breaking?

Attached: 1560738702018.png (1860x700, 547K)

Definitely and it's not like it's out of nowhere because the sword is tied emotionally to characters Zoro has bonded with. That being said Sanji's powerup was only given to him after an entire hellish arc of getting brutalized and tortured. He got his suit because after all that he still had the human heart to forgive his fucked family.

It's not a 'handout' when it's tied to one of the most emotionally complex and trying arcs in this entire Japanese children's manga and only given to Sanji after he's proven himself -- physically but more important morally -- worth deserving of it.

Fishman island sucked reading week to week, but it's honestly one of the best arcs when you do a binge read

Just like Zoro's dodging skills

Did those rules apply to everyone? No wonder she was able to beat even adults too.

>Implying Zoro would have done better
When will you retards learn that Zoro and Sanji are almost equal?

This is true for all One Piece arcs except Punk Hazard, fuck that shit.

It is impossible but I was hoping Magellan hangs out with Doffy too much and Doffy starts telling stories of stuff he knows to Magellan by using his Conqueror's Haki and Magellan starts feeling a change of heart toward Doffy and the World Government.

Or Bon Clay somehow learns about Doffy and teams up with Doffy in Impel Down.

I noticed Doffy has an affinity with people who wear sunglesses and Impel Down has people who like wearing sunglasses.

Maybe Doffy revives from Impel Down with new subordinates?

>zoro 5
>luffy 5
>sanji 4
read the databook.

I disagree. Like Doflamingo mentioned himself, as the head of the underworld, he held the reigns to many of the major figures in the world. Being one of the first major figures to fall in the New World allowed escalation of the conflict with the Yonko, which is an ongoing feud we're still experiencing to this day. It was the natural progression of dismantling the way the world of One Piece works as we know it.

Also him being a Celestial Dragon allowed us to find out more information about the group without directly confronting them and finding out everything about them. Him being in prison is also pivotal also due to the secret he knows regarding the National Treasure, and we know people are going to try and break their way into Impel Down to silence him, so it's only a matter of time before another mass prisoner riot happens.

>Implying Ivankov is stronger than Mihawk

lmao

I get why he did it though, Luffy needed a huge challenge in the New World after relatively lame enemies in Fishman Island and Punk Hazard, but it would also be unbelievable for him to take on a Yonko Crew, so Oda gave him an intermediary threat in the form of a Warlord, a rank that actually meant something pre-TS

It's even true for Alabasta

5 and 4 what? Dead braincells?

I was hoping the next cover story would've centered around Doffy and his family in prison interacting with the Impel Down guards and maybe leading to a new breakout with Mr 2. Granted, I'm cool with Bege getting a cover story, but I just would've liked an excuse to see both Doffy and Magellan again.

I think I'm the only person who liked binging punk hazard. Well, not all of it, some of it was bullshit. But its flaws were bearable when binging.

Queen is obviously superior

Is Vinsmoke going to be a trigger word for Sanji?

Attached: 945 (4).png (921x1300, 421K)

I don't dislike a single arc in One Piece.

This is how I manslayer

Attached: rurouni-kenshin-1059850-1280x0.jpg (1280x717, 76K)

Dressrosa sucks anyway you cut it, so not quite true

Bruh, Dragon is equal to all 4 Yonko level. Ivankov is 4 YC level. Revolutionaries are obviously the 4rth World Power. You heard it here first.

Punk Hazard was second best arc post-timeskip, it's right after WCI. No idea why people hate it.

dressroba is just too fucking long

Really? I thought Punk Hazard was so goofy and fun. Visually and conceptually Law vs Smoker was creative and hype. Straw Hats getting heart swapped was great and didn't overstay its welcome. Despite a piss poor main villain the stakes were well-established and high. Great character moments seeing marines and pirates have to work together.

I bet these two will become bros when X-Drake reveals his keikaku to bring down Kaido.

It was highlighted, jaiminis fucked up, it isn't "dizzy", that is ぐぎゅるるるる

Attached: ぐぎゅるるるる.png (921x1300, 459K)

what do you think moron?
how many girls they fucked?

Sabo will die and Luffy get Mera Mera.

Attached: mera_mera_no_mi_theory_by_reyflo_d5zclru-pre.jpg (661x1208, 127K)

I only go back to read Whole Cake for the Tea Party segment. Everything else before and after it feels like fluff and is all around uninteresting to me.

oda shouldve just cut the ice and fire stuff and start with the lab

Pretty much. It dragged when it was ongoing, and it still drags when you're binging. It was a mistake to try and save time by smashing the dwarf island arc with the Doflamingo arc

I still don't think Vergo died.

I think Oda will take a page from the Bible and some Seaking confuses Vergo's body parts for food and swallows Vergo inside his mouth and inside his mouth, Vergo reassembles himself.

Do we know the distance limit of Law's powers anyway?

Sengoku used to brag about Vergo, you know. Sengoku can't tell traitors apart but he knows who is strong and who is not strong.

No, I never implied that as it's impossible to compare the two fights. I mean if you think that Mihawk was serious in his fight with Zoro, then you might actually be mentally retarded.

Did the same person who thinks Shanks is a Celestial Dragon write this theory

Attached: luffy laughing.gif (498x266, 2.19M)

I think you are about 11 and this is your first time posting.

Are you high, aside from that dumb birdcage, Dressrosa is leagues better than Punk Hazard.

FUCK I'm sorry user, I feel retarded. If I can offer any defense it's that this didn't interfere with the fight with Killer itself, it served as a plot device to procrastinate Zoro finding the giant weapons stash. Still thank you for pointing this out

>Do we know the distance limit of Law's powers anyway?
the "cut apart without dying" thing seems semi-permanent going by his chimeras/centaurs

shanks is an alien, duh.

I honestly think dressrosa is the second worst arc in the series after Davy back fight

I think a big weakness of that arc was it was the first 'official' island in the New World, and instead of representing what the New World was, it turned out to be a completely artificial construct detached from the story

i think you're a fucking moron who can't follow a simple conversation.
it's powerlevel, understand?

He died in the explosion user. Even if he survived, he would have died from hypothermia or starvation by now.

Dressrosa was a big mediocre retelling of Alabasta. It was nice in the begining but from tournament and on it's been turning more and more tedious to read.

A 2v1 fight where one is deliberately looking to sabotage him isn't interference?

>Mihawk outright says that he's acknowledged Zoro's spirit and will take him on seriously with Yoru
>HE WASN'T TAKING HIM SERIOUSLY IT DOESN'T COUNT

What did he mean by this?

I think it's implied that Law's powers stay in effect until you piece yourself back together. It's possible that eventually they can run out though, because shit like being able to stick Vergo to those polls would feel too broken otherwise. Trebol was able to move his individual parts around to reform himself after Law cut him (though at that moment due to Radio Knife's effects he couldn't form for a few minutes) so Vergo could probably do the same.

Only real factor is the whole getting caught in a gigantic explosion thing. Explosion damage is really subjective in One Piece and depends a lot on context. In some instances you can survive a wide-scale explosion (Pell) but in other instances you're dead (Pedro).

>POWERLEVELS
Hah, you are 11

no that's my argument, that was the interference and not hunger/poison.

it's confirmed by oda from a databook idiotic newfag

What did Sabo mean? Can Ace speak to Sabo through the fruit?

Attached: 7 (5).jpg (800x1221, 230K)

Yes, he seriously cut him with his big sword in a way where Zoro would survive after toying with him using a butter knife.

It sounds like it was both, in any case if you're acknowledging interference why does it matter? Zoro still beat both of them.

Attached: 952 (2).png (904x1300, 396K)

counting ass-pell

>Dressrosa was a big mediocre retelling of Alabasta
Only if you boil it down to the fact that the main antagonist is a Warlord in a kingdom that doesn't belong to him. Pretty much everything else about the arc is different.

So you're telling me that Zoro is obviously level 5 and not level 4 which means what exactly?

based

Problem I have with explosions in One Piece is because Brownbeard exists.

Someone who tanked so many explosions and bullets, doesn't even die.

Even Ceaser thought he killed Brownbeard but I guess Oda just wants Brownbeard to stay alive?

I can understand why Pedro died though. He used so much TNT that it made Big Mom trip backwards so you can guess how much explosive force is necessary to make Big Mom fall on her butt.

He's just being poetic. It very obviously pissed him off when Burgess was taunting him about Ace.

BLACKBEARD IS A NIGGER!

Attached: luffy scream.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

>Pretty much everything else about the arc is different.
>Rebecca = Vivi
>Fujitora = Smoker
>Sabo = Ace
>even Tagashi saying "It's just like Alabasta" at the end

O MY 7 PREVIOUS DF USERS

which mean zoro and sanji aren't "almost equal"

It was different, but it didn't make the arc interesting. Too many goddamn pointless fights. Every fucking NPC had to have one. I

Being pedantic, obviously Zoro faced heavy interference in that fight, I just questioned the exact kind, and also when Oda wants to make a point as to why a character loses he's explicit about it. Perhaps he is more of an autistic powerlevel fag than any of us on this board

His stomach gurgling literally in the panels before he faints isn't explicit?

>implying tomboys fuck anyone else when they have a childhood friend

Shame Oda was former assistant for Ruroni Kenshin but Kenshin sword fights were more interesting than Zoro's swordfights.

Of course they aren't. Sanji can dodge an attack from sweet commander and move and kick so fast he can't be seen, and Zoro can't dodge a blade on stick.

Are you claiming that despite making a big show of giving Zoro clean water, that Ebisu Town was full of lying niggers and actually poisoned him?

He couldn't dodge a giant ball.

Attached: 897 (12).png (885x1300, 521K)

whoops sorry, it's 6 not 5
sanji is 5

again I'm a retard gaijin and read the panel as 'dizzy'

Oda did make Zoro fighting a giraffe who wielded 4 swords simultaneously interesting so you have to give him some credit

you are embarrassing Sanjifags with this argument, obviously Sanji and Zoro are almost nearly equal and Sanji's Raidsuit makes up this gap but when you make arguments like this you give our enemies strength and false defenses

There was some period of time between Ebisu and the bridge, and his stomach growled, are you actually brain damaged?

Ace barely existed throughout Alabasta. Literally was just there in the beginning to establish that he existed and then fucked off.

Also Rebecca was not there to be Vivi, her story was tied to Kyros more than anything else. If anyone would be a Vivi parallel it would be Viola because she ended up joining Doflamingo's crew before defecting, but even then being a princess doesn't mean you're just another Vivi because Shirahoshi existed two arcs ago.

Oh yes, this giant ball is clearly as small as the blade on that stick.

No there wasn't. He suddenly ran off from Ebisu to chase Gyukimaru and only caught up at the bridge. I really doubt he stopped somewhere for a quick bite/drink during that process.

>If anyone would be a Vivi parallel it would be Viola
Nah, cleary Viola is Robin. Only Oda didn't have Robin sleep with Crocodile.

>you are embarrassing Sanjifags with this argument, obviously Sanji and Zoro are almost nearly equal and Sanji's Raidsuit makes up this gap but when you make arguments like this you give our enemies strength and false defenses
Blade. Stick. Zoro can't dodge. Kick faster than the eye of a high ranked Big Mom Crew member can see? Sanji can do it. Did I say something untrue here?

>calling the members of the Grand Fleet, who the narrator said would end up causing an incident that would shake the world to its core, NPCs

I still wondered how Violet fucked Doffy.

I mean even Doffy would be suspicious as fuck toward some strange woman who tried to sleep with him.

How did the courtship begin? Did Doffy trust Violet enough to take off his sunglasses in front of her?

Do you think Zoro made a straight line to the bridge?
And again are you specifically saying that Zoro's stomach did not growl just before he fainted?

Attached: 936 (16).png (910x1300, 388K)

Dumping them all in one arc was a mistake

Robin has almost nothing in common with Vivi. Only thing that they have in slight resemblance is that both of them resigned to their fate at the end, but Viola did it out of guilt for having served her enemy for so long and Robin just assumed she wouldn't be able to pursue her dream anymore.

>sanjifags grasping at straws
nothing new i guess

How come Sanjifags never post the manga directly while others do?

Attached: OP012-01.jpg (2450x1749, 904K)

they don't actually believe themselves

Wiper tanks enel’s attacks more than zoro could ever dream of

Lmao, Wiper shits on zoro’s endurance feat and Sanji tanks one of enel’s strongest attack “El thor” when he’s on board enel’s ship.

>shit, where did the fatass who stole my sword go
>oh well, despite being repeatedly warned about being poison, I'm gonna take a quick drink of this river water, fhen go back to chasing him

Not even Zoro is that retarded. And this is the same guy that unlocked haki during Alabasta but was too stupid to realize it.

>zorofags not being able to defend themselve
just as usual

Jesus fucking christ you autists need to grow up. Singling out random miscroscopic dodges and interactions proves nothing about a character's strength. These moments exist because of PLOT. Obviously Sanji wasn't going to be able to moonwalk straight out of Whole Cake. Obviously Oda needed something to amp up the tension for Killer vs Zoro so it wouldn't feel like a knock to Zoro fans but also wouldn't come across as an easy win. This is called WRITING. It's completely different from this power level faggotry you people are apparently obsessed with

So you're saying that the growling on this page isn't Zoro's stomach?

Attached: 938-3.jpg (225x300, 19K)

It has a lot more impact than just a bunch of captains swearing under Luffy one at a time. And given how big of a deal it is for a character like Doflamingo to be taken down it just makes sense for them to form as a result of taking down an antagonist like that.

Thank you for stating the obvious. Doesn't make Zoro more able to dodge a bladestick.

>zorofags actually defend themselves and post proofs
>somehow sanjifags pretending to be blind
boooring, try a new move sanjifags.

I mean theoretically Wyper is Luffy without a Devil Fruit that arc. Makes sense he's the strongest

You've proved that Zoro can dodge a bullet from Carlos. You're so good at using proofs.

You have proved you have brain damage.

Zoro is much stronger than Sanji, there's nothing to dodge here.

If you sleep better at night comparing and analyzing plot devices a writer shoved into his work to justify certain events and equivocating them to 'stats' and 'power levels,'while ignoring the greater themes and narrative that very straightforwardly suggest these characters are basically equal then congrats, you've wasted your life. I'm going to go to the bar and have sex, have fun analyzing one panel in a 950+ children's comic so it proves your favorite character is strong

The only options are that either being poison, proving that Zoro is legitimately the stupidest character in the entire series, or it's just his wound bleeding out. Neither make Zoro look good.

Except for that blade on a stick. Woosh.

No, I sleep better at night after I come to an OP thread once a month or two to mock zoro shitposters a bit.

god forbid a manga make a character look BAD. Like oh no why have narrative tension and plot when everything is a children's playground fantasy and you can have Zoro oneshot everyone with a swing of his sword? Heck Wano should've just been 2 chapters, Luffy arrives and meets Zoro, then they go find Kaidou and beat him by combining their signature strongest moves! Wow what an exciting shonen! Move over Oda I could do this in my sleep!

>proving that Zoro is legitimately the stupidest character
second stupidest after luffy, nothing new.
unless you forgot that luffy almost died eating that fish on WCI and tried to eat it again afterward.

Would Akainu be dead if Garp got to him?

Attached: sengoku hold.png (757x391, 369K)

Actually, that's justified. Keep up the good work user.

Your face when chopper didn't improve at all and gave up on Luffy and was crying because Luffy was dying from food poisoning.

Thank you, kind user

proving how sanjifags' worth though

Luffy is NOT asexual

Attached: luffy eyes nami.jpg (848x480, 54K)

>Zorofags proud of him being a literal brain dead retard

No wonder you self-insert as him

>Ace queen king
>the numbers
>moria
Ourboy is returning

Attached: ace .jpg (303x166, 14K)

You feel better by wasting your time and get Trannji completely destroyed and even more despised?
Fucking based!

Best girl

Attached: 1568260992488.jpg (757x1119, 300K)

STOP ARGUING YOU FAGGOTS

Attached: zorosmash .jpg (1195x630, 107K)

:)

Attached: boa sandersonia .png (482x699, 473K)

Awwwwww, your retorts are adorable you sweet little pumpkin."Trannji"! You've probably spend some job thinking of that one! You're such a smart kid.

You zorofags and sanjifags ruined this thread. Please don't ruin the next one.

Zorofags just need to rela their buttholes a bit and no one will get hurt

Based ESL Trannjitard good job, I hate Trannji a little more now!

>sanjifags are okay that sanji is a pathetic bitter horny incel piece of shit who would leave helpless innocent children in punk hazard and told jinbei to suicide
no wonder you self insert as him

You do realize Sanji thrives on being an attentionwhore right?

Attached: Sanji.jpg (459x362, 79K)

You see, you two are the fucking problem. Nobody cares who's dick you want to suck, anons.

If an ESL has a better grasp of punctuation than you, you're clearly doing something wrong.

Zorofags clearly do. They want everyone to suck the same dick they do.

>who would leave helpless innocent children in punk hazard and told jinbei to suicide
So a pirate is doing pirate shit? Why should I care?

Sentomaru, Kizaru's nephew did, the first instance of it as well.

ohhh the edge user, it hurts

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ZORO AND SANJI AND GO BACK TO READIT

Attached: the day bnha was confirmed dead.jpg (934x843, 228K)