Air Gear

Read Air Gear.

Attached: vr6sd8y.png (1370x1000, 988K)

Hold on to your balls, it's a ride.

Best girl coming through

Attached: 1565631246749.png (728x1097, 267K)

Already have. It's actually trash. I still remember one of his sisters saying how Sora (at least I think that was his name) looked at her like she was an animal, then next thing you know she's pregnant with his baby.

>start with simple roller skating
>end up with supernatural battle in space elevator
It was fun.

I’ve never seen a show jump the shark so much they jump to an entirely different shark.

Like Obama mindswapped into a teenage girl

faggot

>simple rollerstaking
>dude wrecks a truck in the second match of the series

it was always fucking stupid, it just elevated to 11 as it continued. which isn't a bad thing if your in the mood for it. the art is god tier all throughout.

I don't want to read dumber than usual garbage

I remember somewhat getting into this years ago and then seeing a clip from an OVA or something where I think some random guy steals a kiss from the main girl, seemed like your typical forced pseudo NTR garbage like they pulled in Full Metal Panic and tons of other series.

>Simca won
Was OG! Truly the maddest of men?

I don't like ntr
so, NO.

Not even best girl in the Ikkibowl.
Kururu was the best in the harem, Emily was best in the series.

i thought ringo won. it's been years since i read this.

Nah OG released an epilogue chapter like 3 years ago where Simca wins
He also said something about an air gear sequel in the works which I assume won't be coming out anytime soon since he's busy with mangatari

The NTR shit was so fucked up. He died too.

That was Kanon, and he only did that to make them fight other and remind both of them that they fight for different sides. Besides, if my memory is correct, Ikki got kissed a by a bunch of other people before.
But anyways, I REALLY liked Air Gear at one point in my life. Still do.

Attached: air-gear-526335.jpg (1200x876, 183K)

You should read The Promised Neverland.

Yeah but Rika lost her unborn child along with the ability to ever conceive again so it's not like she got off Scott free for being a cunt.

Is it me or was this series basically FLCL in long running manga form?

NTR baby has no place on Earth she deserved it. I don't think anyone even mentioned him after either.

Last I checked it just became your typical action thriller.

>Black Pig
Jesus Christ, Raimi!

HAD to be with a kiss though, and not with something more creative and less soap-opera tier trashy.