IF SOMEONE TRIES TO TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM, THEN I WILL TAKE AWAY THEIRS !!!!!

IF SOMEONE TRIES TO TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM, THEN I WILL TAKE AWAY THEIRS !!!!!

Attached: 20190913_144241.jpg (251x356, 80K)

SHALL

How can anyone idolize this kind of shit? He's still thinking like a teenager but went from being angry to being edgy.

It's called non agression principle hes plain right

>He will rumble the world for this

Attached: 0D4EA008-9E24-43F9-97E1-B1CDBA19482B.png (430x610, 335K)

Cringe.

thinking like a teenager would be him trying to hold hands and sing kumbaya with the rest of the world, as seen with dozens of other MCs. I'll concede that this series isn't as deep as many make it out to be but you gotta admit it's refreshing to have an MC that attains haxx powers and does NOT want to be a bitchass friendly messiah

I assume anyone that idolizes it are teenagers too.

Why is it so hard for people to actually make arguments? All you retards do is insult, never actually saying anything of worth.
Eren has done nothing wrong, everyone around him thinks they can just keep coasting as if nothing is happening, they never actually considers what is coming for them, but he is a monster for actually fighting back with everything he has.
You people disgust me.

Attached: 0106-036.png.jpg (1037x879, 454K)

This. But I cant help but think that Isayama will pull some bullshit with Armin solving everything peacefully. Hopefully not though.
I want SNK to end with Eren rumbling the world and only Paradis being left.
Many eldians will complain about what he did, but deep inside they will all know the only reason they're safe is because of him.
Then we get a bittersweet ending of the main cast being alive at the cost of literally everyone else.
Does Isayama has the edge to do this?

NOT

BE

Fucking Eren and Zeke ARE THE REASON they're really in danger to begin with.
Most of the world was ignorant of the pacifism vow and didn't want to fuck with Paradis. It was Zeke who convinced Marley to attempt another invasion, and use the Tyburs to rally the world to their cause while revealing the vow and making Eren out to be a devil who they must kill before he kills them. Then Eren confirmed all of the propaganda that Willy was spewing.
The Dumb and Dumber brothers are 100% responsible for Paradis being on the verge of annihilation by the world's armies.

Eren is a whiny bitch, he's worse than Armin was at the beginning of the series

>Eren is a whiny bitch
What? See what I fucking mean.
You faggots are fucking braindead.

>IF SOMEONE TRIES TO TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM, THEN I WILL TAKE AWAY THEIRS !!!!!
Is Eren the embodiment of America?

IN FRIDGE

Attached: 1566165606606.jpg (510x798, 221K)

This. One brother wants all the people in the walls to never be able to have kids forever, essentially genociding his own race, that he started the invasion of. The other wants to kill everyone else aside from his own race, and manipulated his dad into becoming a monster to do it.

Both of these two chucklefucks need to die before peace can be achieved.

If you kill your enemies they win

Killing someone who wants to kill you is being a teenager?

yes, he is the embodiement of current (((america)))

WHAT IS LOVE

This is mentality is that that kept our ancestors alive. You encountered hostile tribe, you went to war and you eradicated them, sometimes bringing their women into the fold but mostly genociding them. The fact eren can go very big with it is why you moralfags are whinging.

Cringe and incredibly bluepilled