DanMachi - Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Freya did nothing wrong.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-13-17h45m37s870.png (1280x738, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frigg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyja
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörð
youtube.com/watch?v=fS60v_kxux8
quotev.com/story/11946963/Da-Vinci/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cute dog

is that Senko-san?

Well, what's the answer?

Attached: ishtar.png (1280x738, 543K)

Attached: the beef .jpg (900x1260, 79K)

big reminder
bell likes the older women

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 5.49.06 PM.png (798x354, 103K)

>age-gap

absolutely fucking disgusting.

Attached: 48F7ABF1-ABDE-4494-A168-0D145B3571F8.jpg (1280x1511, 685K)

hello again!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 8.50.34 PM.png (1284x322, 67K)

PARTY IS OVER

Attached: 1568400420578.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Why would you save screenshots of random bait?

thought user's post sounded familiar so i went into the archive to see, just took that one if you read the filename

real talk, does out rabbit boy have an elf fetish?

Because elves are the patrician choice.

Attached: Riveria47.jpg (690x720, 209K)

I'm voiced by Yoko Hikasa

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.45_[2019.09.13_12.30.17].png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

didn't she also voice the anal rape dragon?

I don't think there's a fantasy race he isn't attracted to

Yes, she is a miracle of the universe

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.44_[2019.09.09_12.1 (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Attached: 1563820814258.webm (852x480, 575K)

So is this guy some kind of big deal? He snapped the toad's wrist like a twig and she almost shat a brick just at seeing him.

>the oldest AND the elfiest
bell stood no chance in nine hell

Attached: riveria grin.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Can anyone explain why Freya didn't get Bell Crane into her familia since the begining.

He was looking for a familia and no one else accepted him.

I'm starting to having delusion about this goddess. What if, just what if, she is actually a damsel in distress and bell saves her, they fall in love and make love?
I've been having these delusions since the last episode, please help

ottar, boaz captain of freya familia
he's the only level 7 in orario

He's a Level 7, the only one

She's going to cuck Hestia.

Bell is literally going to fuck Freya wile Hestia cries in the closet.

She gave me an erection which hasn’t gone away an hour after watching her episode

She probably just didn't see him until after he joined Hestia familia. Also if she didn't happen to see him at the time, he probably would have been stopped at the door by someone in the Freya familia if he even bothered as he was a 14 year old with no fighting experience

It's nice to dream

Attached: 1564868215533.png (1280x738, 676K)

fuck the einafags
fuck the lefiyaposters
fuck the ryuuchads
riveria is royalty, endgame right here bros

Attached: bell and riveria.png (1986x1520, 1.06M)

she's literally 20 years older than him

Freya is Syr

Wait.

So Freya murdered the second most powerful familia in Oratoria just because a 14 year old got kissed by a brown girl?

Is Freya fucking insane.

Her basically being Aiz' adopted mom makes it kind of extra hot
I thought it was way more than that, unless we're talking "elf years" or something like that, but that logic makes the other elves lolicon at best

>implying that matters

Attached: 67582315_p35.png (700x894, 681K)

I think sex with freya would be like that scene in bible black where the guy can't stop thrusting but can't cum either and starts foaming at the mouth

The only girl I find appealing in this is Haruhime.

She just seems level headed and doesn't get too extremely caught up on emotional baggage.

Attached: 1397339476204.png (774x264, 53K)

Admit it.

This is the superior elf.

Attached: Riveria11.jpg (526x704, 44K)

Yes. She is obsessed with Bell in an unhealthy way and probably wants to bear his children. She is pretty batshit. She's like the high school MILF who fucks their students.

Incest end with thousand elf is hotter

They're the most dangerous ones user.

>dog
FOX

>hotter
cuter

Attached: ED8kpe6UUAEoXtt.jpg (1310x795, 111K)

I mean, did you miss the whole part about how Ishtar was planning to murder Haruhime in order to gain enough power to go full-on REMOVE FREYA? It's true that Freya probably cared more about Bell than about whatever threat Ishtar could really have posed, but she had a very good reason to attack first.

now that im searching, there's more bell/riveria content than i would have expected given how out of absolutely nowhere the pair is

Attached: 6e1fe7aaf04b78d6707b575575463ce3.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

based

Attached: 1501286765873.png (561x525, 29K)

Second most powerful familia is actually Loki familia but I see your point, she's crazy about Bell.

Nah, author revealed there are 2 Level 7s in the world but only one of them decided to stay in town.

People speculate the other Level 7 is maybe hanging out with Poseidon or hanging with Zeus or Hera.

Remember the author stated Zeus and Hera familia suffered a great blow from failing to defeat the one eyed black dragon but the author did not state they became completely extinct. The author just stated Freya and Loki kicked out Zeus and Hera survivors out of town.

Bad writing because author claimed Bell asked like every familia in town and familias like Dementer Familia is known for accepting newbies without any questions about background or history.

This is why former assassins running away from trouble were able to retire in the Dementer Familia because Dementer doesn't care about your level or background of past history.

And the thing is that Dementer's familia is so big that it didn't make sense for Bell not to encounter Dementer because she is one of the major familias in the city who is not picky at all when it comes to accepting children or newbies.

My question is, was Ishtar like this, 15 years ago, when Hera was Queen of the City.

Did Ishtar get jealous of Hera as well or was she more scared of Hera than Freya?

Demeter is a farming familia, and also probably secretly evil. Bell didn't go to Orario to farm.

Hera isn't usually considered a "goddess of beauty" is she? That's the center of Ishtar's issue with Freya, so I don't think she'd have an issue with Hera. Aphrodite maybe, if that character was ever a thing in Danmachi.

hera didn't use feminine wiles to steal people, claim lordship over love and beauty, and laugh at the little plebeians from her penthouse

Attached: EEY2xAgXsAUJHSy.jpg (1871x1323, 153K)

why does a ninja need such a fat ass

to attract a mate

Attached: mikoto attracting a mate.png (1852x1040, 2.4M)

Actually, the only thing Bell wanted to actually follow through with, was making a harem which is what Zeus said is every man's dream and romance. You seem to be confusing Bell before meeting Ais and Bell after meeting Ais.

Bell had a complete personality changeover after meeting Ais. Before, Bell just wanted a harem. Bell came to Orario for Girls as his first priority. Compare Bell to blushing but being happy at seeing scantily clad female adventurers and elves in the street in Volume 1. The novel noted that despite the urge to look away in embarrassment, Bell continued to use his eyes to stare at beautiful female adventurers. Bell was more courageous before meeting Ais.

Now look what happens after meeting Ais, Bell blushes and looks away when he sees sexy women on the streets and Bell stopped listening to Zeus's harem wish.

Best girl desu. If Bell weren't brainwashed with power fantasies by grandpa Zeus she would be a very good wife choice.

>Bell had a complete personality changeover after meeting Ais
So page 1?

White supremacy in action

Attached: danmachi5.jpg (1023x2278, 317K)

Saved

I can appreciate that you took the criticism of the similar image from last thread and improved upon it.

no different user here, i just finished the episode

Attached: 1567013447950.jpg (500x500, 99K)

>slapping a bitch off a fucking tower with incomprehensible amounts of smug
This alone was worth wading through all the other stupid shit this season.

God I want Freya to enslave me and step on my face

Comparing real life mythology, though, Ishtar was more pickier than Freya when it came to lovers.

Meanwhile, Freya fucked some pretty ugly men but everybody on Yea Forums kinda forgets Norse Gods were never said to be beautiful in the first place unlike the Greek Gods.

And then people still argue of Freya's husband was just Odin pretending to be somebody else because even Odin wanted to fuck Freya and we will never know because Norse mythology has a lot of lost literature because Norse preferred writing on tablets and by the time, paper started getting popular, Christianity was on the rise and it is not like some Christian monk would be willing to record down all Norse literature on parchment because he would be burned at the stake.

Runes don't make for a good written language as well. It needs a lot of writing space compared to other written languages.

Ishtar isn't a Greek god though

She didn't fly so good.
Who wants to try next?

>be a literal goddess
>die from a fall
I'm surprised god killers aren't more common if it's that easy to kill them.

Pictured is the future wife of Bell Cranel. Say something nice about her.

Attached: Lefiya60.jpg (669x719, 42K)

Why does she wear the mask?

Attached: 1483040444063.jpg (627x900, 313K)

That's why they surround themselves with powerful mortals. They dont really die though, they just go home to heaven. All this shit is literally like playing some mobile mmo for them.

Presentation!

Attached: megamind.jpg (350x197, 30K)

She's who I'd go for.

But I'm also an adult.

>they skipped the "virgin prostitute" reveal
Is this the SINGLE actually good decision to cut something by this hack director so far?

Attached: 1486948509599.png (694x632, 167K)

The important gods tend to keep at least some of their familia nearby when going around, and killing a god would be kind of scary for someone who realized he's fucking with the people that decide what happens to his soul when he dies

Why did Ottarl save Mikoto?

Attached: 021.png (351x430, 126K)

because he isn't a dick

Yes, but it still might come up later

it will be in the next episode

He's a good guy, and he respected the fact that she fought and sacrificed for the sake of a friend.

He's level 7 he can do what he wants

>can't ever come back
Pretty much the same as being dead as much as mortals are concerned

Because he's a bro.

Minor yellow fever underneath his major Freya boner.

Mikoto is the prettiest girl in the series

She still fainted after seeing Bell's bishounen collarbones in previous episode so I don't think they have dropped the idea totally. It might be addressed at a later date, the next time Bell meets Aisha.

Attached: dtb.gif (482x322, 413K)

They can come back but only after a thousand years

A pity there are almost no lewds of her.

I wanna spank that Ninja ass with my pelvis.

why didnt she just grab her and fall together? that would be the biggest last fuck you

>20
She's 99.

chloe please

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 10.55.26 AM.png (910x1196, 344K)

>The author just stated Freya and Loki kicked out Zeus and Hera survivors out of town.
But why?

Why not?

because they had ruling monopoly for nearly 1000 years and the city had stagnated
zeus and freya lost most of their strength getting btfo by the one eyed black dragon
freya and loki, seeing the opportunity, led an uprising to overturn them and their remnants which kicked off orario's dark age
ryuu slaughtering evilus singlehandedly 10 years later ended the dark age, and 5 years after that bell arrives in orario and the show starts

Did Phryne die? I found her amusing.

Because the Freya or her familia aren't the bad guys.

zeus and hera*
whoops
its too late for this shit

No. I think the last we hear about her is moping in some inn

I bet you do, little boy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.04_[2019.09.13_11.11.32].png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

no, but she's scared for life.

Kind of funny how Ishtar got her ass kicked like a bitch considering she was a god of war.

So is Freya

>doesn't backup threads for the future case
Tell me you have a (You) folder at least user.

>that mid slap smile
wtf I love freya even more now

One thing that surprises me is that almost all of the girls have pretty fat asses. Even the tiny ones. Definitely a great show to have a shortstack and big ass fetish.

please be 2 cour

Read the LN. This episode sucks. JCStaff literally forget the most important battle in the entire volume.

It's entirely possible Freya also got wind of one or more of her various schemes aside from the killing stone, but it's never really addressed. In terms of strength I'd say Ishtar familia is closer to Ganesha rather than Freya or Loki though

Is it okay to pick up prostitutes in a red light district?

Just tell us instead of being a cuck

Gods can't have children with mortals, user.

Which one even is this?

I want Kali to sit on my face.

Attached: kali.png (728x1032, 780K)

I want Rane to sit on my face

So when will they reveal that she's actually pure?

Underrated movie.

Season 3 when?

did anyone translate the new manga yet?

How much can gods intervene into the events of this world? I mean, all gods have powers beyond human comprehension and they could just rekt the shit out of everyone, what stop Freya from just thot begone the shit out of all the hoes surrounding Bell?

Well they're making a new light novel I think that tells Freya's side of the story so we might see some interesting shit and learn whether or not she's Syr. I can't wait.

I sure hope they don't, what makes the arc interesting is the premise of the hero and the whore, making her pure outta nowhere would be like reviving Kite in Hunter x Hunter.

next episode user

He has a boner for self-sacrifice and selfless people because he himself would do anything for Freya. It’s basically “these people are the same as me so I want to see them succeed”

I hope they don't. It was so fucking stupid and shits all over the entire point that the arc has been trying to make.

Was getting raped part of his plan?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 10 [720p].mkv-0001.jpg (1366x768, 110K)

Hold the phone. Did you just imply Ishtar is Greek? Wtf

>Got to fuck a literal goddess of sex, and then got to instigate an all out god on god war just to watch the city burn
Sounds like all according to keikaku

Is fox girl going to be relevant or she's just going to disappear now that her arc is over? What volume of novel was this arc so I can read it?

Is Bell the only adventurer who could fight Freya (not get charmed)?
Also, is Freya's familia a sausage fest? I thought those 4 little armoured knights were cute girls, but they disappointingly turned out to just be a bunch of shota.

Mikoto sure is pure and innocent for a kunoichi. No way she wasn't on full display here.

Zeus.

What was Freya mouthing at the end?

Yes

Apparently she will start obsessing over Bell now that he saved her. Another whore for the Bell Harem.

they can still have orgasms with mortals at least

Looked like "aishiteru" to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-152935.jpg (1080x2340, 995K)

this arc was volume 7

She said "Fuck niggers". Funny since it's right after she killed a brown woman.

So far as we know yeah, he's the only adventurer specifically immune to divine charm effects. That said it's likely that there are at least a few other adventurers out there with abilities that could allow them to avoid being charmed, or break out of a charm, or get around being charmed, though we've never seen anything in specific.

OH SHIT

Thanks.

>Freya's intense thirst sends Bell into a cold sweat.
She wasn't even beside him.

Attached: k.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Attached: x6.png (870x1236, 1.17M)

This panel from the manga really caught my eye when I first saw it

Attached: x8.png (870x1236, 559K)

>92eda92 will never draw for us again.
I am sad.

Attached: 1564865923252.jpg (1280x720, 362K)

This page really highlights that

Attached: x7.png (870x1236, 509K)

Man, poor Bell. He knows there's a psycho in love with him and he can't even do anything to defend himself since her familiar is Orario's strongest.

>ywn be pursued by a semen demon

Attached: danmachi_volume_1_5.jpg (1000x565, 320K)

bell looks pretty excited to see mikoto's pussy. this pretty much confirms that ishtar has nasty beef curtains since he looked away. they're probably purple.

At least he finally realized who has been divinely stalking him all this time. Does it ever go into detail why he's immune to divine charm?

No, Bell doesn't know Freya is crazy about him.
He respects her as a goddess

>Does it ever go into detail why he's immune to divine charm?
His skill is another form of autism and grants immunity to charms as a side effect.

The one that he got from chasing AIs' back? I thought it was just increased growth to catch up to his ideal.

belldandy curse

It's been a little bit since I read it but I think it has something to do with Liaris Freese and the single minded drive to get stronger making him immune to charm.

He never got the skill from chasing Aiz. He ALWAYS had the skill, but it took his Aiz boner to activate it which is why Hestia is jealous because why didn't the skill activate for her but it activated for Aiz.

God, Kali is so fucking hot.

Fat lady from that inn is former Freya captain.

In volume 7, Chapter 6.

Liaris Freese
- rapid growth
- continued desire results in continued growth
- stronger desire results in stronger growth

In another words, .. Bell's stronger desire in Aiz to be at her level

Another part in the novel that is butchered in Anime, where Ishitar met Bell and open his clothing

yea, in the light novel i swear ishtar ends up straddling bell or some shit

how does increased growth prevent charms from working

The single minded desire means that charms can't sway him.

Freya is literally the general of the Valkyries. It's the only reason why she was able to marry Odin. Odin was the only person ever to beat her in combat. It's the reason why their son Thor (Not Marvel) was as badass as he was.

Liaris Freese only works when a person has an extreme admiration on someone else.
In Bell's case, it is Aiz, whom he views her as his hero model.
The fact that Hestia knows how it works (Bell doesn't know) and Aiz is the cause, make the goddess a bit jealous.

In my own wordings, I think an extreme admiration will negate the lusty effect.

Attached: freya_small.jpg (850x1207, 254K)

Hestia would make a good prostitute desu. They wouldn't have to worry about debt anymore either.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [720p].mkv-0001.jpg (1366x768, 205K)

Makes sense, thanks

I'm sure there would be a ton of wealthy humans and gods who would be more than happy to pay off all of her debt in exchange for her virginity. And Bell apparently doesn't care about getting second hand goods, so there wouldn't really be a problem with it.

>Liaris Freese only works when a person has an extreme admiration on someone else.

And you call yourself a ln fag. It works through a strong desire and is not specific to any one person, hence why bell is leveling even faster now post xenos arc.

This is straight from volume 7

Attached: Capture.png (640x445, 28K)

How long until fox girl reveals she never actually fucked anyone because she always passed out?

>It works through a strong desire and is not specific to any one person
Yeah I think people fail to understand that. Bell draws motivation from anything and everything and just plain aspires to be a hero. I think even the writer realized that the entire story can't be about him trying to catch up with Aiz because in the light novel he already has.

How much does the anime cover to the LN?

The last two episodes will be covering the ministories in volume 8

Aisha reveals that and it's just after Haruhime joins Hestia Familia.

Attached: HEstia-point-4.jpg (1078x980, 466K)

More about Liaris Freese , since anime skips a lot of scenes and even skip the Volume 8, and directly go to volume 9 in the next episode.
After Mikoto, Welf and Lily joined Hestia Familia,
Hestia is taking the status on their back, one by one. After that the Hestia family members are proposing to compare their status. when Hestia is not around.
Mikoto, Welf and Lily are surprised to see Bell's status growth. Please note that in less than a year, Bell grew from level 1 to level 3, while it is usually normal to level-up 1 level for a couple of years. Bell is air-headed and doesn't know that this is super abnormal.
After Bell left, the rest of familia members are surrounding Hestia and she can not escape to tell the actual story about Liaris Freese. They now are aware about Bell's extreme admiration to Aiz and making Hestia and Lily quite jealous

Attached: DanMachi_Volume_7_423.jpg (829x1200, 295K)

The anime skips a lot of off-screen conversations and shortens long conversations.
Assume that you're missing out on about 1/5th of what's happening, so really fine details will be glossed over.

Cool. I found a translated LN batch on nyaa, is it any good? Its translated up to Volume 13.

You fucking serious? God damn I hate this subplot so much.It feels like it's trying to be progressive but it's actually more misogynistic than all the other depictions of Bell's harem combined.

They miss the filler storyline at volume 8 and jump to Rakia's invasion. Missing:

- Lily got proposed
- Mikoto's tsundere mode
- Giild girl got stalked.

Attached: Mikoto.jpg (331x479, 11K)

Is the series good? Yeah I think it's pretty good. It's mostly about Bell's journey to being a Hero. Honestly his personal growth through the series is the reason I'm following it. If you want more high level stuff there is a side series called Sword Oratoria that develops the world more. I haven't read that stuff yet but I've heard it's pretty good.
Wtf are you talking about, next episode is about Rakia's invasion which is a volume 8 plotline.

You know, I'd actually gained a modicum of respect for this show for actually btfo'd purity fags. Should've known better.

I think he's asking if the translation is good.

Sorry, my mistake, I am confused with Xenos arc Rakia's invasion and filler storyline are in the same volume 8.
I am reading both Yen's press and Original Japanese LN for Japanese Language study.
Yen's press version is westernized, ommiting honoriffic terms. This causes confusion whether somebody call another person as ..-sama (respectful), ...-san (formal), ... anta/ore (informal)

Did the author state how many more novels more he plans to write? Do you think this story will have a harem ending also?

Elegance vs Breedability

>purity fags

only a cuck would use a word like this

He says the we're half way through the story, so expect AT LEAST 25 volumes total, but he tends to overdo things so expect up to 35~ volumes at most, plus he's still doing Sword Oratoria and now he's doing Freya's side story so there's more on his plate.

mixing Frigg (wife of Odin,wisdom, foresight, earth) with Freyja (love, war) and Jörd (mother of Thor, earth)... but you are not the only one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frigg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyja
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörð

Attached: s2 episode 10.jpg (1500x1492, 314K)

It hasn't really come up since the raid on the pleasure quarter as any sort of plot involving Freya or her familia has taken a back seat, but even Bell isn't dense enough to not think something was up there

Attached: DanMachi_Volume_10.png (1920x784, 2.23M)

>Freya did nothing wrong.
She didn't finish the job. All of those raping, murdering thots belong on a cross.

Still waiting on my god of death.

>All those amazons left without a familia.
>There is some poor Level 1 adventurer that now has to deal with a horny Level 4 amazon.

Attached: DanMachi_Volume_1_119.jpg (1067x1536, 80K)

I don't see SO getting a 2nd or 3rd season, but it would probably be some time around there. Otherwise I can't think of any

>amazons wandering on the streets and kidnapping/raping random people

So long as they don't keep them afterwards it's really just a minor inconvenience

I'd like you to say the same after being attacked by a toad.

She'll be moping for a while at least. Literally every other amazon is fine

are you sure you want to step inside the amazon cage?

Attached: amazons looking at prey.jpg (900x1350, 427K)

Those amazons look kind of funny.

Nigger

Lmao DILATE faggot

Attached: zKd3Q2G.png (403x518, 77K)

God, I want to FUCK Bell.

I'm always a sucker for these type of stories. Unrequited love always has shit hitting the fan.

Histia pls

Freya, please.

>zeus gave bell a complete bullshit ability thinking he'd get his (adopted) grandson really strong and a fuckton of hot babes but all it did was make bell hyper autistic
LMAO

No means no. I don't want Freya bitchslapping me off a tower just because you want to fuck her bunny.

Aisha, NO!

Attached: 1490586712573.jpg (600x456, 29K)

>Bell is already ahead of Aisha's level in the LN.
Really makes you think.

Oh come on, just a tip.

Attached: Lefiya_pout.png (634x196, 141K)

It's probably his own post

About five bank accounts, three ounces, and two vehicles.

About what? If anything that makes it much harder for her to rape him. She might have had a shot right after she leveled, but she blew it

>Women shown to kidnap, torture, murder and rape.
>MUH SOGGY KNEES!
Like clockwork.

please stop replying to yourself

No young lady! Go play with your little elf friend if she hasn't kicked the bucket already.

please stop labeling everything as misogynistic

Attached: 2019-09-14--10:37:31.png (1316x1029, 143K)

I don't get it, if she's a goddess doesn't that mean her pussy is always clean nobody how many times you cum inside it with your smelly unwashed smega covered mortal penis? dumb dog bitch has mental problems.

how many girls has he tried to pick up in a dungeon so far?

Are you under the impression that Haruhime is a goddess? Also, while their bodies don't change gods/goddesses still need to fucking bathe
Like 2 or 3

Hell, he's even stronger than Ryuu now. Assuming he will increase his level 4 stats to 1000+ and rank up in volume 16, he will be just barely below level 6 in terms of power.
Speaking of volume 16, I hope Bell will either start getting involved with Freya Familia or join Loki Familia expedition in the next arc. Bell clearly has outgrown his Familia and author should establish some long-term solution instead of coming up with convenient excuses to separate Bell and level 2s every single time.

I don't remember exactly how the guild's compulsory quests work, but I don't think they're particularly frequent. His reasons to go to the dungeon are pretty much down to Asterios and catching up to Aiz unless there's something else that comes up in volume 14/15 I'm not aware of

>Asterios
Who that?

big xeno guy.

>black opantsu
>not fundoshi
Why??

Attached: 1566133740940.jpg (1280x720, 658K)

I wish the author would finally let Ryuu switch familias, then he'd at least have a lvl4 from his own familia to adventure with. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryuu could level up to 5 straight after getting a status update again, considering all the shit she has done since she stopped getting updates. It would be a lot less awkward to have her be readily available to go adventuring after all that has happened, rather than having her "help out" again and again, each time going trough the motions to get her out of Mia's bar.

>Liaris Freese only works when a person has an extreme admiration on someone else.
Then why doesn’t Tione have it? She has an extreme admiration for Finn.

Well, she wants into his pants, not onto his level, which she has already reached anyway. If anything, she'd need a skill that can change her into a Prum, to get what she wants.

I imagine bell is not the first adventurer to admire another. Don't think too hard about it.

yeah make Ryu and Aisha permanent parts of the Hestia family. Also make give us /ss/

because literally shitty rags

>I wouldn't be surprised if Ryuu could level up to 5 straight after getting a status update again
She would definitely level up. She's already a top-tier level 4 and I'm sure her dungeon date with Bell would count as an impressive feat necessary for ranking up. I wouldn't be surprised if she had Bell-like level 4 stats after the update, with several attributes being rank S or even SS.

How can hestia even compete?
She literally killed thousands save bunny's lips for herself.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.46_[2019.09.14_01.48.42].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Haruhime is miracle of the universe.

Attached: 1568005243590.png (945x526, 426K)

>That slap from Freya knocking her off.
Oh god that's got to be one of the most satisfying things ever.

Attached: 1544827732992.gif (500x260, 960K)

Ishtar > Freya

Lili's a fucking annoying jealous cunt though and said no to Aisha and other Level 3 and Level 4 Amazons.

Fuck Lili. I wish Lili fucked off to Loki Familia.

Was the Ishtar v Freya conversation accurate to the LN? Specifically regarding telling Freya that Bell can't be charmed.

Fuck the author. The worst Amazon doesn't die but the several of the Amazons got bad ends in the spinoff because the author goes full retard in the spinoff.

Honestly, Assassin familias felt so random as shit.

So why does she love him?

I thought Freya had more females.

The LN never gave impression Freya familias was only boys.

She can see the color of people's souls and knows that he has a pure heart plus a ton of potential so she immediately becomes obsessed with him.
She uses this to find strong adventurers and charms them to join her group. This is all explained in a spin-off so I don't know if they'll ever mention it.

>Looking back on that moment, she should have made her move.
>She felt like she could have easily controlled him like a puppet as she’d watched him speak with some familiarity to a girl on the street. >Even though he had another god’s blessing, she had no doubt she could have persuaded him.
>She restrained herself because she didn’t know which Familia he belonged to—which god would move to protect him. She didn’t want to quarrel with someone like Loki and her Familia. That, and—
>After seeing his innocent smile, her urges waned, and she didn’t feel like it.

Then she decided it would be better to wait and nurture him.
>One would tire of always having a cat in one’s lap.
>It was good to let it play to its heart’s content outside in the garden from time to time.
>After all, it was her garden.
>She could retrieve him at any time.

what did she mean by this?

Isn´t this a marriage proposal for amazones?
(and she said YES!)

Attached: 1568419829600.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>gets punched in the uterus
>smiles

why

> amazons wandering on the streets and kidnapping/raping random people

And that children is how I met your mother.

If Freya is so possessive over Bell then why doesn't she declare war on Hestia and be done with it?

It's Sol Badguy

Liaris Freese is a skill, doesn't mean that everyone have it.

[Brain problems]

Attached: 1568403599073.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Freya knows Hestia is a perma-virgin.

Bell's chastity is 100% safe.

So she's outsourcing the development of her favorite hero?
Why?
It's not like she doesn't have the resources to do it herself.

Attached: 0059.jpg (860x1200, 196K)

Attached: 0061.jpg (860x1200, 197K)

Attached: 0062.jpg (860x1200, 133K)

official LN explanation :
Freya thinks that she can take bell anytime.
She wants Bell to grow under Hestia

So... is Freya going to take Bell on Bell/Hestia's wedding night?

So she's bigger cuckqueen than Hestia?

What happened to slave boi? (No home, No master, No job)

Attached: 1565999478460.jpg (1920x1700, 1.28M)

VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: VICTORY.png (603x400, 249K)

What do you do?

Attached: 8uaye68fvgm31.jpg (1024x724, 75K)

Say "HELLO!" in japanese.

Attached: 1549911400470.jpg (1280x720, 329K)

>I'm sure her dungeon date with Bell would count as an impressive feat necessary for ranking up.

Also, wiping out the Evils singlehandedly ought to count for something as well and she was one of the main damage dealers in the fight against Black Goliath. I'd call bullshit if she didn't level up to 5, next time she gets an update.

i think theyre fine, all things considered

Attached: Yamato_Mikoto.jpg (763x544, 133K)

what is the point of this character?

to be an absolute bro to bell

so her ass is so tight she can hold her panties on huh?

wherever that user who wanted a stitch is, here

Attached: suspicious pose.jpg (1280x1264, 374K)

whats the point to any character

I CAN´T BELIEVE SHE IS FUCKING DEAD!!

Attached: 1568389222817.jpg (1440x810, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fS60v_kxux8
shounentwinks BTFO

thanks user.

So does this mean Bell x Hooker is the confirmed endgame?

It would probably with Bell hooking up with Ais and ignoring all the other girls.

Do you have for this scene?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-13-15h46m47s970.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

He joins Freya Familia.

Because chase is the half the fun lad, and the most beautiful thing is always someone else's.

ottar was supposed to catch her with his big arms because hes a nice boy
the mobage has had a field day with chigusa befriending him too
im noticing a distinct pattern

Realistically speaking if you were Bell Cranel which Oratoria girl do you fuck fist?

Attached: B6B62932-3DB4-4813-82FD-3599DEC6B344.jpg (1280x1759, 724K)

B-but Haruhime is perfection!

>married couple pose
how did they get away with this

Attached: 1472486619647.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Lefiya, Ryuu, Cyr .

Freya is right: the difference IS elegance. Ishtar would fuck anyone and everyone to get what she wants. There's nothing wrong with being a prostitute but there is a difference between a prostitute and a whore. For example, Aisha is a prostitute while Ishtar is a whore. Aisha has class, morals and shows respect where it is due. Ishtar is just arrogant and expects everyone to love her. The only one more deluded then her is the frog-bitch.

no contest because she is ready and willing and also freya's alter ego

Attached: 1476817338515.png (1280x720, 943K)

Amazones sluts loev FIIYAAAAA PUNCH!!

Attached: 1567797604835.png (1280x720, 837K)

Attached: 1568415599975.png (1280x738, 619K)

>all this for a dumb hooker

EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT NOW

ryuu after intense snuggling
the way i see it, since elf social norm has that whole 'dont let others touch you etc etc' i get the distinct feeling that at least some elves would find being exposed to casual contact and physical affection extremely appealing due to being starved from it for who knows how long
i also get the feeling that ryuu very much liked the feeling of bell hugging her from behind and sleeping against his chest in v14

B-but user!! She is pure! In all her years as a whore she never fucked once!

Is this the only Elf in Oratoria that doesn't want to fuck a 14 year old boy?

Attached: Riveria29.jpg (520x713, 39K)

All these QUALITY amazones are dead and burning...;_;

Attached: 1567785108057.jpg (1920x1080, 577K)

oratoria is the story
orario is the city

>give him firebolt spell
>sent him to fight silverback
>gave him the necklace to win the war game
>help him save the virgin prostitute
At this point Freya has done more to help Bell than his own goddess. Why is Hestia so useless?

What does freya mean by this?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II - 10 [720p][Multiple Subtitl (1280x720, 266K)

Based pest control, keeping the population of degenerates in check.

Attached: 1567795200591.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Freya is a cunt.

Remove this bitch ASAP.

I make this look good

Attached: source.gif (500x284, 500K)

>necklace
I still have no idea how the necklace helped

Kino
Love this show

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.02_[2019.09.14_14.52.21].jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

It protected Bell from a fatal attack.

Lurk 1000 years before posting again Ishtar.

>Light of Purification
>Remove slut amazones
Based pest control.

Attached: 1567795972218.jpg (1920x1080, 923K)

The necklace took the damage in his place.

In the next arc Freya will help him fight against the Loki familia while Hestia is nowhere to be found. She is just doing it for Bell.

>against loki familia
Why?

...and Freya wear elegant nice shoes.

Attached: pleb vs goddess.jpg (1588x2085, 218K)

>Bell befriended a monstergirl
>Loki familia want to kill monstergirl
>Freya helps Bell

>Freya will help him fight against the Loki familia
They always helped Bell though
They better animate that part

A true Goddess of beauty should not be ashamed of showing their feet off to the world and therefore do not need to wear shoes. Freya is better overall but on this point Ishtar has it correct.

Prum.

Then you may as well wall naked.

The rabbit definitely likes elves more than other species.

If Bell is the reincarnation of Ais s father, is it incest if he does it with Ais?

The olympian gods are notoriously inbred, so it's all good.

Wait what?

While I think it's commendable that JC Staff actually attempted to "show, don't tell" with this visual medium of theirs for a change, they forgot to "show" the part where he saw her kamikaze attempt.

Attached: is-it-wrong-dungeon-158.jpg (1600x900, 196K)

Don't think that's ever been confirmed, and honestly even for theorycrafting it's shaky ground, considering the whole argonaut story.

>first 8 episodes were dogshit
>last 2 episodes were okay

so are 11 and 12 going to be god tier?

Glorious Nippon in a western setting to remind readers that Japan is the best.

Seriously? They're gonna pull a lame ass character assassination like that?

Nah purityfags are pathetic in every sense.

>wanting a girl that isn't a slut
>pathetic

Enjoy your STDs, roastie.

Kill yourself cuck.

Depends on whether or not they want to adapt the short stories properly or just skip past that volume to nicely wrap this up by ep 12.

I don't see them being able to finish the short stories and xenos arc in S3.

Noone is saying they want a whore, it is just that the whole purity asspull at the last moment is stupid.

It's less about a man wanting a virgin. Purityfags are hardly upstanding religious Muslims/Christian/Jewish/Hindu men who abstain from sex out of wedlock and and value chastity out of faith. They're 99% likely to be bitter khv incels. If they are religious they are 100% likely to be larping ex-atheists who got swept up in their own contrarianism. Let's face it, any purityfag in the context of anime fandom is despicable.

>Ishtar
Human foot
>Freya
Horse hoof

Think Ishtar wins this round.

Is it known what Freya mouthed to Bell at the end?

I love you.

Ligma balls

see

It's explained in the main story too, multiple times. I think the anime somewhat covered it somewhat ambigiously, since they don't really have enough time to go in depth.
>The goddess Loki knew perfectly well about Freya’s eyes, and called it the “rot in hell, you lousy cheater” power.

I'm up-to-date with the LN and I still cant see strong evidence that she is Freya.

She thinks Bell will develop better in Hestia familia. Her familia already has a bunch of level 4s, a few level 5s, like 4 or 5 level 6s and a level 7, so Bell wouldn't grow as much as when he has to be the one doing stuff himself.
In short, Freya wants to push him to higher heights but thats not possible in her familia.

short stories will probably be covered in an OVA or similiar

There isn't any strong evidence and there probably won't be until freya chronicles. we know that syr is definitely connected to freya familia in some way, though.

She reminds me of the fox girl that Rance never got to fuck in Sengoku Rance.

Ai shiteru

Syr is definitely Freya body double or she is controlling her like a robot.
She has the same eyes like Freya which they show in the Ryuu spinoff.
Bell met the monster in the first season because he was trying to give her back her wallet. She gave him the firebolt book. The necklace. The cafe that she worked in is ran by Freya members. The cat dude shown this episode was protecting her in the later book.
Syr is also just another name Freya in the real mythology.

Wasn't the point of the arc that helping somebody who is in trouble is what a hero would do, no matter what? Bell decided he should save Haruhime since her being a prostitute did not matter, but that's the point, it didn't matter. It's not like she suddenly isn't worth saving because she didn't take enough cock.

if the moral of the episode is that it's ok for whores to be saved by heroes does that mean freya is a legitimate contender for bell?

Literally what Freya said. Ishtar looks like a vulgar prostitute whereas Freya looks elegant. And like a prostitute.

I believe that those who watch this show face more problems with consistency on the plot than the author himself does

gross

Huh, I didn't know it was permanent, I just thought it takes a long ass fucking time since gods "die" so rarely and the queue is long.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 10 [720p].mkv-00_20_27error312.png (1280x720, 547K)

I dunno. Toad getting head crunched was pretty satisfying.

But Freya is dressed more sluttily though.

>I didn't know it was permanent
Might've been the previous thread. An user said a god 'dying' triggers their auto-revive, which is a divine power. Using a divine power when they're in the mortal realm gets them banished to the heaven realm.

In saying that, Hestia went super saiyan in the dungeon during season 1 and she's still here.

ishtar:
>purple beef curtains
>size queen
>won't let you be on top

freya:
>coin slot
>feels so good you can't stop thrusting
>controls your ejaculation with her pussy muscles

real talk.

why are you still watching this show anymore?

they don't even go into the dungeon.

Actually, if I remember correctly, Ryu left that book at the hostess of fertility by accident (she was going to dispose of it) and then Syr told Bell to take it.
The cafe isn't run by Freya members, though the owner is Mia, former captain.
I'm fairly certain Syr is her own person, but is closely related to Freya.

Nope. Being in Genkai is a game to the gods. Using your arcanum is against the rules and you're penalized by being sent back to Tenkai permanently. A God's arcanum will automatically kick in if they receive a fatal injury, like falling to their "death."

Hestia didn't use any power. She just flexed a bit. That doesn't use any arcanum.
It's still against the rules, but no one saw what she did so it doesn't really matter. The way it works is whenever a god receives a mortal wound, they would instead recover from it with arcanum automatically. This, of course, is against the rules they have all agreed to, and allows other gods to send them back to Gekai/heaven.

tenkai* not genkai.

>people bitching about the pacing
>bitching about the amazons
>I tell them to wait they will get theirs
>lol no way fag
>ded
I told yall!

yeah, I just thought it was a timeout rather than a permanent exclusion from the game

If she took him by force, Bell would hate her and would most probably actively try to escape her grasp while his friends try to save him. If she hurts or kills his friends, he will never forgive her. If she cannot charm him, how exactly is she going to fix that problem? It would probably stop his development entirely too, since he'd want his freedom first before dreams of heroism under her heel. Bell needs his freedom to grow as a hero and Hestia's Familia is probably a very good spot for that. Hestia is a nice and honest goddess who actually focuses on her Familia instead of using them as a means for personal gain or status. She doesn't seem to have some end-goal and is not using them to pursue some objective of hers in a grand scheme, she doesn't really order them around. Bell is in a place where he has both the support and the freedom he needs to grow, plus when she deems it necessary Freya can and does intervene to help or push him along anyway.

If she wants her hero, she's going to have to let him grow naturally first.

>In saying that, Hestia went super saiyan in the dungeon during season 1 and she's still here.

There are 3 godly powers that all gods are allowed to use.
1. Magic Mirror
2. Lie detection
3. Absolute reverence. This is also referred to as a God's charm.

We've seen all three already. Magic Mirror is what was used during the War Game for everyone to watch the war.
Lie detection is what it means. Any god can detect a lie or suspicion in a person's heart.
Absolute reverence basically forces children of Genkai to revere and obey you. Hesita uses hers to the max in season 1 to force an end to the fighting. We see Freya use it to force Ishtar's servants to let her pass and do as she pleases during the invasion. This is why Ishtar is so shocked to see Freya overpowering her own Absolute reverence.

>Bell would hate her and would most probably actively try to escape her grasp while his friends try to save him.
They can't do shit to save Bell though. Your entire post is fucking retarded.

I don't think you get it. Freya doesn't want Bell to hate her.

I don't think you get it.

Freya is a rapist, why the fuck would she care.

>There are 3 godly powers that all gods are allowed to use.
>1. Magic Mirror
>Magic Mirror is what was used during the War Game for everyone to watch the war.
Didn't Hermes need to ask for permission to use that?

>Absolute reverence basically forces children of Genkai to revere and obey you. Hesita uses hers to the max in season 1 to force an end to the fighting. We see Freya use it to force Ishtar's servants to let her pass and do as she pleases during the invasion
I thought these were completely different things. Freya and Ishtar seemed to be charm / beauty based.

So, Hermes burnt the whole city down because Ishtar forced him to have straight sex for once?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.37_[2019.08.20_20.14.13].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Isthar literally pegged his anus.

Wouldn't you be pissed too if some hooker shoved tenderized your boy pussy?

What? user, stop being a retard. Shounengenerals are in the opposite direction.
The other user is a bit misinformed. The gods have some liberties they can use, such as the lies thing, and being able to use magic mirror on their own familia members. It's strictly prohibited to use it on dungeon floors, or to see other familias members. If you can remember, Freya uses it to see floor 11 I think where the bell vs minotaur fight takes place. This is against the rules, but she coerced the male gods in that floor saying she just wanted to take a look, and her intentions weren't obvious in wanting to see Bell. To use it otherwise, you need permission from Ouranos.

I don't think you get it. This isn't about taking him but the fact that if she would feel like it she would and Hestia's family could do dick against her.

>why the fuck would she care
Have you read the LNs, or even watched the last episode? She cares because she loves him. She doesn't want to drop him in a cage and keep him forever locked up because the moment she opens up he'd run away. She wants to see him grow and become a true hero. She wants Bell because of the will and potential he has, she's not going to do something to entirely curbstomp his development and twist his pure determination into something darker or remove it entirely.

bap

Attached: Haruhime1.gif (500x281, 3.07M)

This is literally about
>If Freya is so possessive over Bell then why doesn't she declare war on Hestia
She doesn't declare war on Hestia because it would literally be counterproductive in achieving her end-goal in regards to Bell.

I forgot to mention, but both Freya and Ishtar are gods of beauty. This means that despite their abilities being sealed, they can still charm others by that virtue, e.g. Freya and the monsterophilia drama. That level 4 guy who was Ishtars was outcharmed by Freya, and later joins her familia.

>The other user is a bit misinformed
Thanks. Had a feeling that might've been the case when he was using weeb terms.

>why don't the gods use arcane to destroy the maze?

Anyone show the webm where Dora the Toad gets klonked?

is freya actually into ntr?

The big amazon actually won me over this episode. She was super cute when she turned on the charm.
Ottar was a fool to turn her down.

fuck sluts

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.55_[2019.09.14_19.04.58].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>Begone, THOT

imagine liking literal sluts when elf or exists

Gladly.

Attached: 1567197343232.jpg (1920x2574, 1.35M)

Do goddesses have combat stats? Ishtar seems like a more powerful goddess based on real life.

>freya won't win the bellbowl

They can't keep cucking Hestia like this.

Jap cant have any show without a mystical far eastern character or two so they can have a cultural insert

Freya wins by default. She can charm whoever 'wins' until she's the last girl standing.

Quite the opposite to be honest. She hated that Ais was training with Bell, but it produced good results so she just let it go.
pic related covers it better

Attached: arcanum.png (577x704, 50K)

He got to bang a 10/10 goddess. I call that living the good life.

just finished reading my physical copy of volume 13, very nice

Attached: 1566606727260.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

all gods have the same stats as regular humans once they settle in the lower world. they keep all their experience from heaven though. this is why hephaestus is still one of the best blacksmiths around, why soma can create his drugs, and why takemikazuchi can spar with his familia members.

>new released moved to Dec 10 instead of Octorber 10
its bullshit I tell you

>Let's face it
No.
Why the fuck would I care about your cringeworthy opinion?
Go fetishize used holes for all I care.

those fucking ghosts in the background

Attached: 1478906565490.gif (284x210, 488K)

If he's not chasing after Ais, his gimmick is fucked.

not true.

Unsubtle race memes are facebook tier

>Ouranos
URANUS.

>straight up kills the bitch
all those years of sex exp down the drain fug

I'm not misinformed. I was merely stating the powers that the gods are allowed to use. Powers and uses of such powers vary from god to god.

Hermes asked permission to use the Magic Mirror beyond the powers of its original use, which was gods watching their own children and such. Hermes had to ask to show the magic mirror to everyone in the world.

As for Absolute reverence, this differed slightly from god to god. Hestia's made everyone revere her, as akin to the Greek version of her in which ALL Greeks paid tribute to her no matter which god or goddess they worshiped. She was the one god in Greek mythology that everyone had to pay tribute to since she was the goddess of the home and hearth.

Freya and Ishter's powers differed slightly to make everyone fall in love with them and as a result obey them. Freya's was obviously stronger since she was the goddess of beauty AND leader of the Valkyries. Ishtar was just a goddess of beauty and that's it. Basically Freya's Beauty was enough to charm anyone. But thanks to the advantage of being the General of the Valkyries, she also commanded respect. Which is what gave her a leg up over Ishtar.

Smile status: restored

>a sex worker falls in love with a man instead of continuing to do empowering sex work
>she accepts a place in his harem, asking solely to be a concubine
no. All sex worker/hero romances are inherently sexist unless the man embraces her lifestyle and realizes that it is his own bigotry and entitlement that is the problem, not her profession.

ffs sex workers don't need to be rescued by anyone

She's a victim of human trafficking, not someone who became a prostitute willingly.

I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself with headcanon.
As goddesses of beauty, both Freya and Ishtar both have Charm. which is to be able to charm both Gods and others on the lower world with their beauty.
This has nothing to do with them actually using arcanum offensively or otherwise, and anything else is just your headcanon.

I'm a used-goods fag and even I find you disgusting.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with preferring women who have no sexual experience. Would you also criticize women for choosing not to have sex with virgin men?

Despite what Hestia says there, I wouldn't say it's impossible that it's just a crazy long time out. Every rule the gods follow seems to just be made up by the gods after all

>the absolute state of Ishtar
Now when will mah boi Bell realize the assholery of the gods and be done with this shit?

Attached: 1567593264754.png (509x508, 238K)

Liaris Freese just needs a strong enough desire, and Bell already has another motivation for growth beyond chasing Ais.
Anyway, if Bell is going to progress at the same pace, he will catch up with Ais in 1-2 months, since he's already level 5 eligible and the moment he reaches level 6, he will be easily one of the strongest at that level. Which means Tiona has only several weeks left to milk Bell dry before he becomes completely unrapeable.

They are use it both passively and offensively.

>still no YHWH familia

Fox girl did not end in this situation of her own accord and suffers greatly from her condition.
This suffering is part of the character, and the fact that despite what she has gone through, she has found someone who loves and respects her anyway it is a good message.

Make her a virgin because a group of social misfits can't get past their personal phobias, it doesn't ruin Bell's heroism, but completely ruins everything for the Haruhime.

Freya is a person who has soft spot on Heroism.
Looking at Bell, She achieves climaxs several times.
I am serious, not making it up from materials.

JC Familia gonna purify this rotten city

Attached: 1491194254942.jpg (500x333, 27K)

>Is Freya fucking insane.
Nearly everyone in Orario outside of Bell is extremely maladjusted, this is especially true of combat adventurers and gods

Omori has already stated the Christian deity will not be in his story.

Hestia is a virgin goddess. No idea what happens if she stops being a virgin, but maybe that makes her an acceptable woman to be around Bell in Freya's eyes.

I apologize for calling you disgusting. I agree with you completely. I wish more works had the courage to make characters that had that kind of past. It's beautiful to see that kind of unconditional love displayed.

Orario probably just got rid of jews, like any other reasonable state.

Probably too OP for the universe.

Or he and/or his editor don't want to deal with the ensuing backlash/drama if he ever did it.

Japan is like, only around 1% Christian, they wouldn't give a shit.

He's already perma banished to heaven for reviving.

Never mess with religious guys, no matter how small their numbers. They only bring trouble.

It's less being too OP for the universe, and more about complications about christianity itself I guess. There's only one god in christianity, who is all powerful and etc. Unless he starts adding angels and devils it doesn't really work.

Nips already BTFO'd christfags once, they could do it again at any time.

In those times it was normal to kill people who gave trouble. Nowadays? A little vacation in prison and then they come back for revenge.

How were evilus related to the dark age?

You're pathetic and just attempting to get (You)s.

Kill yourself, subhuman trash.

I hope we are all rooting for the right god in the bellbowl

Attached: hermes chads.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

There's also the fact that Jew and Muslims worship the same God for the most part.

Speedwatchers? That was in the previous episode and quite clearly stated.

evilus is a faction of gods and their followers that are literally self-proclaimed 'evil'
when zeus and hera got overthrown by freya and loki and orario fell into turmoil, evilus got a lot more confident and their influence spread
stagnating centuries aside, zeus and hera familias were monolithic and effectively ran the city, including security. with all the police gone and dealing with the sudden loss of their familias' premier fighting strength and getting thrust into an intra-city war, nobody was around to keep factions like evilus and ikelos in check and sequestered to the shadows

kek

Attached: buddyjesus.jpg (393x342, 49K)

>more than 400 replies later and he cant let it go
well clearly it worked, lol

Japan has death penalty.

I couldn't take this arc seriously knowing she's a virgin.

I thought this anime was about exploring a dungeon.

>1. Magic Mirror
They need the permission of Ouranos for that.
>2. Lie detection
A passive.

It was wrong for Bell to pick up girls in a dungeon, so he decided to pick them up outside of the dungeon instead.

Attached: HestiaBell2.jpg (550x889, 133K)

Reminder that this series sucks and Symphogear is AOTS/Y/D

She wanted him to be the hero.

It's her ugly ass nails.

LNfags fill me in.

Does Hestia beat the Freya in the Bell-bowl?

Story is not over.

GTFO tumblr refugee

>all this to save a pure virgin

all is right with the world.

my nigga
highly underrated comment

>NOOOO I need her to be full other men's cum or I just can't like her

The current state of the Bell bowl:

Ais
POWER GAP
everyone else

Can we all agree Freya ruined the whole show?

No? Freya was boss hog

Attached: Goddesses.jpg (6140x4077, 2.81M)

Agreed.

Ishtar was finally going to make Bell fuck a girl but Freya had to come in and cockblock him completely.

You're now Freya, what do you do?

Attached: DanMachi_Volume_2_171.png (800x1200, 254K)

Pretend to be a cute waitress in a local pub owned by my former captain and seduce a fluffy rabbit boi.

Me in the middle.

Giganiggataur

>Charm some high level thot that looks like you.
>Join Bell's familia.
>Play Otome simulator from the top of the babel.
>ACQUIRE RABBIT.

Attached: img078.jpg (500x281, 16K)

I forgot how crazy Freya was about Bell, its been a while since I watched S1.

Attached: 1543731537817.jpg (240x312, 17K)

This

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.52_[2019.09.01_02.00.02].png (1920x1080, 881K)

DANMACHI is awful, read my novel instead, is far better and it will be a big thing in few years
quotev.com/story/11946963/Da-Vinci/1

Attached: I will skullfuck your dreams.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

What the FUCK was her problem?

Attached: fuck off roastie elf.png (1003x800, 599K)

>use your resources to create a situation where you're lost alone with Bell in the dungeon or wilds
>act as damsel in distress while he's being all heroic trying to protect you
>keep making physical contact and creating intimate situations
>seduce him if possible and make him take responsibility
>watch buttblasted midget chimp out after he escorts you back to Orario like a princess
>maintain regular contact with him afterwards under pretext of gratitude
Now the question is, would Freya be able to win over Bell if she was given a day or two alone with him?

but she stole ishtar's boy toy and she wants to steal bell from hestia

Is it true freya is bells grandma?

I want to fuck Freya so much

Attached: 1567979352288.png (2560x1440, 1006K)

no

What? She said nothing wrong.

How do you quantify that exactly?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.24_[2019.08.31_20.29.46].png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

based Pixar w/out disney faggotry

Attached: huh.jpg (1917x1094, 575K)

That was so cringy

will there be a s3?

I got pretty eager in watching the next episode of this for a few weeks and I realized it was because of Haruhime. Hopefully she makes one more appearance and doesn't get tossed away.

Attached: Comfy fox.jpg (903x862, 61K)

Pretty cool, I want to see more of him now, is he really on a whole other level? What's bell's level already?

She joins Hestia Familia and is a regular. Her power is too utterly OP for her to just be forgotten.

Might as well spoil that her power halves the experience points you receive while using it.

Doesn't decrease the amount of drops you get, though. Time for some cash farming episodes.

Will she even help the other members to match Bell for a while given he already outgrew them or she's just support here and there. Anyways being part of the familia is better than nothing, that's for sure.

How can you remember all that shit

There are a few times where Bell goes off on his own and Haruhime buffs everyone else so they can try to catch up to him. But eventually the other members just sort of fall behind as Bell outlevels them and the author's attempt to keep them together ends up feeling a bit hamhanded.

The only problem I see with this is Lili. I like her character but I hate what the author is doing with her.

>he takes his garbage seriously enough to be offended with the direction the owner of the character takes said character
Get a life and a clue, simp

no problem
she just has good taste

Attached: i want miss eina to scold me.jpg (614x848, 40K)

>she just has good taste
She is best girl after all.

Freya fucks YOU, lad

>elf
>glasses
>"best"

no.

I mean if you're going to make her useless you might as well add her to the maids working at the cafe.

Name one thing Freya did RIGHT.

skimpy outfits

>One of the biggest aspect of the character and her arc is that even though she views herself as trash because she was a prostitute who had to sleep with countless men, Bell was still willing to save her and go against what some would consider to be a hero.
>Lol jk she was pure the whole time so Bell never went against the status quo.
There are tons of other girls if you want a "pure" girl, not every girl needs to be pure

Banishing Zeus.

now that the dust has finally settled can we all agree season 2 was a mistake?

novelfag
i just. really like the series.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 10.45.11 AM.png (1136x1276, 471K)

You know, if I lived in Orario I'd be kind of pissed at her for destroying the red light district. Where would I go to fuck cute brown amazon girls?

the amazon

it wasn't. the mistake was zeus frying kunieda's hard drive. I'M STILL FUCKING MAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1543014045161.png (1152x646, 669K)

i'm sorry that you're gay

Attached: 1560823059186.png (2048x3618, 2.94M)

Is Bell = Hercules?

BASED
If elves existed I would work incredibly hard to marry and breed one. Blonde elves best

>should Bell ever get killed then Freya would instantly grab his soul and happily run back to Heavens with it, leaving her Familia behind without a second thought
Her love is so pure and crazy, she's great.

I wish I could marry this elf.

Attached: 2531268.png (1024x1024, 135K)

so... what does lefiya show up?

Attached: Lefiya113.jpg (863x718, 63K)

GOOD MAN

Attached: ryuu skivvies.jpg (600x750, 36K)

>she's literally 20 years older than him
More like 85

In all likelihood, if Freya went back to Heaven, her Familia would probably kill themselves to the last person so that their souls could go Heaven with her.

based lefiafag hivemind

slapping that nigger back to hell

Gross.

Attached: Riveria32.jpg (631x720, 43K)

Why can the entire show be just about her?

Attached: 19A7305D-EDF1-42D3-B2AA-28976CA7221D.jpg (1920x1841, 986K)

I bet her elf pussy can still get wet, though.

riveria is beautiful elf royalty, no bully

Attached: 67582315_p19.png (600x817, 434K)

>Eina will never play matchmaker for you and Riveria
>Eina will never be the Tohsaka to your Fate Route-Shirou
>you will never be the meat in a royal elf/half-elf sandwich
Is there any reason to live, lads?

>royalty
>is still ugly as fuck

what are you gonna do, though?

sauce on this?

>Ishtar was just a goddess of beauty and that's it.
You need to do your research as Ishtar was also the Goddess of War.

Season 1 OVA isn't it?

When will they explain the backstory about Aiz's parents?

Her Familia’s getting her own spinoff LN so soon

Never.

its not what i'm gonna do
its about what chad bunnyboy already planted in her heart
you saw her undressing him with her eyes and miring his toned back, everyone did

Attached: 1562197982038.jpg (1440x810, 135K)