Vic Mignogna | Full TPCA Hearing Transcript

dropbox.com/s/whietmuru04a1mz/2019-09-06 TCPA Hearing Transcript - Marked.pdf?dl=0

Attached: Vic-Mignogna-1.jpg (2000x1333, 194K)

I hope he loses his $4M networth and gets his butt raped in jail.

Eat shit and die dubfaggot. Leave

Give me a TLDR

Ty Beard is incompetent and the judge has little patience for him

Attached: EEYg3h5XoAAckSc.png (675x320, 50K)

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

i dont know who this faggot is but i do know that some swj bitch and her jewish friend can get fucked over in the ass if he wins so thats BASED
also it would mean funi and dubfags get fucked in the ass too, so thats EXTRA BASED

Vic Mignignog needs to get raped in jail.

Inb4404

No one cares, dubkiddies, back to

Someone would have go to the police for that to happen.

>being more incompetent than Mark Garagos

OOF

This. Don't care about Vic personally but wanted to see everyone else get screwed over. Oh well

kek

Attached: EEYuzv2WkAEwfke.png (642x783, 147K)

Christ

Attached: EEYr_MSXYAE_Go8.png (731x674, 160K)

Can someone explain fully what is happening?

Heh, that's actually funny

Is this thing over with already? I just want the dub industry to die.

tl;dr

Vic Mignogna is an anime dub actor who is best known for voicing Broly and Edward Elric. Rumors had been floating around about him being a drama queen and getting handsy with fans for the better part of a decade.
When the recent Broly movie came out multiple people on social media started bringing up allegations of sexual assault towards him. This is then followed up with some other female dub actors bringing their own experiences to the public.
This then led to an internal investigation and Vic being let go by Funimation and Rooster Teeth. Vic then was recommended by a YouTube lawyer personality Nick Rekieta, to start a GoFundMe for legal proceedings to sue Funimation as well as other voice actors for defamation and wrongful termination.
The GFM has now reached over $240,000 and Nick had gotten his family friend and trained lawyer, Ty Beard to represent Vic.
Sadly it turns out that Ty is incompetent and has never done a defamation case before. In a recent TCPA hearing multiple of the charges were dismissed.

Attached: ED1SGUWW4AAO1SJ.jpg (1750x1400, 257K)

Well, thanks for the info, user. It sounds too much of a drama from both sides to even want to cheer for any.

kek where did this guy get his degree

Nobody cares Yea Forumsermin.