This is your idol for tonight

>Eh?
Huh---.
Somehow--- If I do this, it feels quite tight.
Am I imagining it?
No--- Or maybe it's shrunk?
Even my swimsuit--- I feel like it's shrunk a bit.
Yes.
Well, I'll just keep it in mind for now!
Maybe I should finally buy a new swimsuit this year~
Swimsuits are quite pricey after all.
There's no way I can have a swimsuit double as one of Aqours's costumes, too.
But if I leave it like this, something is bound to stick out---.
It's my growth spurt--- Though it's not really the best situation for me to be saying that

Attached: Dengeki_G's_Mag_Aug_2016_You.jpg (3216x4097, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEpZ4zJEYck
youtube.com/watch?v=gMPChpM1hOk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj0Dmwxv-KY
4channel.org/jp/seiyuu
streamable.com/e/qza1a
youtube.com/watch?v=cXLsnRdkLOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll never understand why Yea Forums hates idols

Attached: 59089051_p0.jpg (767x1100, 813K)

I love You!

Attached: 1554588874592.jpg (1488x1097, 648K)

3D idols are boring and idolfags are among the biggest scum that you can find here, but 2D idols are nice

>ywm be you's sugar daddy and take her to buy a new swimsuit for her maturing body

>There's no way I can have a swimsuit double as one of Aqours's costumes, too
Just pass the cost of the swimsuit as part of the costume's budget, slightly inflating the numbers of every other costume.

agree but why can't just normal people like them?

Well, is not like they get any money from the school.
In fact their school closed.

eh, that's not my waifu

I can't get over the thickness of You's thighs.

I see lots of threads about prism paradise, aikatsu, love live, and idolmaster, how do I choose which one to watch? I want to get into idol anime.

Step 1: Don't

why not?

Love Live: Kotori, Maki and Nozomi best girls
Love Live Sunshine: All best girls except Hanamaru
Idol Master: Lots of best girls
Idol Master Cinderella Girls: Shiburin and KONG

those are the kings of idol anime, there's bang dream too but desu they look very unappealing compared to these

Same.

Attached: 1476443328931.jpg (700x975, 254K)

I want to have sex with Riko!

Attached: 5CDCC137-0A4F-4FC1-BFB1-79CE9A4E2474.jpg (1450x2048, 280K)

thanks, can i have this one tomorrow?

Attached: 1540224551684.jpg (872x1206, 206K)

you have been touched by the sparkling idol charm!

Attached: yoshikolittledemon.jpg (750x1100, 766K)

Sure, but I don't know what these one coffe maid is called.
Looks foreigner to me.

Attached: 1504011093628.gif (500x425, 951K)

>these
sorry, had a brain fart while thinking
>Kotori, what?!

I wish to be the dork.

Attached: illust_74857604_20190614_134958.png (1748x2480, 2M)

I LOVE RUBY!

god i wanna dry her swimsuit with my mouth

Jimo Ai

idols are only good for doujins and nothing else

Attached: 1568424882659.jpg (1280x1816, 324K)

C-c-choco cornet~~~

Attached: Chocolate_Break_T.png (985x740, 1.22M)

Idols are fine but liking LL is fucking inexcusable.

Attached: kong.png (673x717, 411K)

fuck off retard
school idols=/=professional idols
you ironic idolmasterfags are the only ones who seem retarded enough to not understand the difference

TOKO TOKO ARUKU NO GA

How would you rate your favorite idol show in terms of
>story
>characters
>music
>eroticism
and what part is the most important?

Wub Wooby.

Gangbangruby.

kys. Wooby is for pure wub only.

Well...depends on what you want, if you want like IDOLS then watch Idolm@ster because it is a more real portrait of Idols, they have a producer, arranged shows, the "idoru" aspiration is from the start, it's more """realistic"" in the other hand Love Live are a bunch of girls that happen to become idols to save their schools from closing and in the process they develope this love for actually being idols, two completely different approaches, I honestly loved both.

Love Live Sunshine
extremely biased because I overall love the setting (rural japan) and characters
story: excellent because they didn't actually save their school and side characters flopped in the ground giving a nice sense of reality
but like the first love live there is not enough time to cover all characters
characters: almost perfect, everyone is lovable
music: 10, but I wasn't interested the first time I watched idolshit, the sub units music is better in my opinion, and the movie has the best music in the anime
eroticism: good enough, but is more cutesy than lewd needs more mikan feet

Attached: Dengeki_G's_Magazine_May_2016_You_Riko_Ruby.jpg (3232x4096, 1.58M)

You is literally the perfect country girl.

Attached: 1528044871913.jpg (1200x1370, 807K)

>more real portrait of Idols
Again,
school idols are a thing in japan
and is not the same as being a pro idol which is what idolm@ster portraits.
please fuck off with this comparison, they are not the same thing.
Love Live groups are literally a school club like in K-on.

Aqours' designs are top sexiness

What's her appeal?

Both are idols and I said Im@s portraits them in a more realistic way because that's true, LoveLive doesn't show an Idol life it tells an story and conflict between characters and a group but not an actual Idoru career, but in the end, both are idols.

I love School Idols.

Attached: F851FC07-082F-490A-AC1F-2D2D014D7A7A.jpg (800x800, 136K)

Idolmaster is actually miles ahead than garbagelive

Attached: b682fe1086004684111397a26788de38.jpg (1240x1754, 1.09M)

did you even read what I wrote?
love live are not pro idols, they are school idols.
You can't say it's the same thing and calling one more realistic than the other because they are not portraying the same thing.
For fucks sake.
They have concerts because they are winning free entry contests, not because they actually have fans in canon.
That's the fucking premise of the show, they are a school club winning an opportunity to have free concerts. They are not pro idols.
>hurrr dDURRR why does a school club not have a producer
>hurrrwhy do they have concerts in a free entry project literally made to give school clubs a chance to have a concerts
Seriously, how stupid do you need to be to not understand the premise of love live?

Are you retarded? I didn't say it was the same thing, Im telling you Im@s is more realistic because they are actually professional idols, Love live is a bunch of girls playing to be Idols and Sunshine is even worse in this because it focuses on the shitty drama part and not in the process of being an school idol.

>They have concerts because they are winning free entry contests, not because they actually have fans in canon.
What did you try to say?

Reminder that Wake Up Girls is the final idol redpill.

That sounds extremely unappealing to me, I know 3d idols are corrupt and stuff but 2d can be as pure as you want it to be. Why taint 2d with "redpills" just because you're bitter about 3d?

I don't know why most Idolshitters end up sucking on 3D idol seiyuu garbage, it's always the same fucking shit doesn't matter the franchise, 3D is fucking garbage and doesn't have anything to do

>Wooby is for pure sex
ftfy

Attached: illust_73513137_20190824_091724.jpg (4093x2894, 3.17M)

Because Yea Forums likes purity and idols aren't pure.

>WAHHH WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE WHAT I DONT LIKE

>bang dream
>idol
pick uno

they're sluts all the same

kill yourself 3Didolfag, move your garbage general threads from /jp/ to

How can Lovejoke even compete?

Attached: card_mik_03_03.jpg (640x800, 567K)

then it's just wish fulfillment at that point and you might as well just watch ecchi harem garbage to get your fill.

What should I watch if I want something like ecchi harem garbage except with catchy songs and dances and without a dumb male lead?

By not being hetshit.

you don't know what "Love Live" is so shut the fuck up spic, you didn't even watched the series if you seriously believe the garbage you are saying.
They are literally playing to be pro idols on their club because there is a project that encourage girls to form a "pro idol like" group and participate for free.
That's episode 1 of love live.
Fucking retard.
But they literally are "real idols". As idol is a word that doesn't describe a profession, pro idol does.
An idol is just someone popular who makes people want to be like them or just admire them. You get to be a school idol by becoming a celebrity of your own school.
So, in this literal sense, they both are real idols since they eventually get their fans.
Your garbage JAV definition is just produced by your consumerist cumbrain.

Fuck off. iM@S used to be the best but then they introduced all these shitty spinoff idols and is the reason why the 2D idol industry is being over-saturated with shit now.

Uh. Symphogear? Macross Delta?

Thanks!

based, as a loveliver I hate seiyuufaggotry.
Seriously, it completely loses the appeal.
The point is they are 2D fictional idols, I don't want to know about the pig producing the voices. If anything I care about the artist and music producers.
The real idols are ironically the fictional 2D characters, and that's where it should end. Seiyuus can have empty concerts and I would give 0 fucks because they are not their character and are ugly.
In fact I don't want to know anything about them.
The point is to pretend the 2D character is the real thing.
seiyuufaggots ruin love live

>all these shitty spinoff idols
SC has some of the best idols I've ever seen.

god dammit, this user is BASED

Attached: 302efbd5ed538b23db53c3f6c492b5ac.jpg (600x800, 128K)

I can feel your idolshitter autism from here, are you triggered LLfag?

Both Im@s and LL are "idols" as you said, so we can compare them as I did, and as I said earlier, Im@s is far superior even if this makes you seethe, you have to accept that Lovejoke is nothing but a bunch of underage non professional girls PLAYING to be Idols to do nothing else but save their school if you want to see real Idols there is Idolmaster which is, indeed, far superior with better girls.

>consumerist cumbrain.
I bet you are also in 3D idolshit seiyuu garbage and then you dear to write those words, kill yourself

Ah yes, it's the iM@S-LL duotony again. Why'd I even expect anything else from an idol thread.

Start with their games instead.

Do they even have the arcade games outside of japan?

Mobile games. Most of them are rhythm games so it's not all bad.

>3D idolshit seiyuu
>are you triggered LLfag?
projecting much
you are the one opening a thread about something you specifically don't like to get angry and sperg out, while not even getting the point.
lots of mentally ill faggots, shippers, 3dfags, autists calling one fictional thing superior to other
love live has a global english/chinese/russian version and jp versions can be played outside too

Here's your 3D idols.
youtube.com/watch?v=cEpZ4zJEYck

I don't care about idols but LL is an exception.

Zuramaru is cute, desu.

People who are into 3D seiyuu idol garbage are the lowest of the low, the ones who will suck whatever their garbage franchise comes up with, and will go to overpriced concerts to swing some flashy stick in coordination wih a zombie crowd.

If you want to be a 3D idolfag at least go with professional ones not pigs pretending to be idols

I just want a friend who likes 2d idols without being a massive autist
>hurr durrr 3d jav voice actress cute im gonna post about them and forget about the actual character
>le flop
>lol your fictional group is less real than mine
>headcanon crackship spam
>normalfag haters
>weeb haters
god dammit, being a LL/idolm@ster fan is suffering
agree
>If you want to be a 3D idolfag at least go with professional ones not pigs pretending to be idols
this, I'm not against real idols. Just saying seiyuus are not real idols, and encouraging the company to waste money on 3d garbage instead of anime is unforgivable

Attached: illust_73543803_20190614_135155.png (1500x2000, 1.02M)

>zombie crowd
ZLS taught me that the idols are the ones who should be the zombies.

Methinks you should find someone who's into a less popular idol franchise.

>Methinks you should find someone who's into a less popular idol franchise.
Those are the most autistic people though

I tried and couldn't , till i found bang dream. I'm a seiyuu fag though so i'm biased and maybe enjoyed the game and anime too much after i saw a couple radios and lives. Popipa and Roselia are life.

How can 3D pigs even compete with 2D qts like this?

>youtube.com/watch?v=gMPChpM1hOk

yeah, sorry
It's just the one I like the least. I like her more than some Muse members, for example Rin.
Her voice is great and I love the Azalea sub unit
protip: they can't
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj0Dmwxv-KY

>CGI

don't lie, why even post if you don't like anything here?
fuck off to your seiyuufaggotry threads
4channel.org/jp/seiyuu

I'm more into 3D idols like . Seiyuu stuff does not interest me in the slightest.

still technically 2d

Idolmaster CGI is smooth and beautiful unlike a 3D pig who can barely move and have problem breathing after dancing for a bit.

Fuck, this is badly written and the translation is even worse. How do people eat this shit up?

imagine if they made that video in europe

Very slutty I like it

>That Dia
Hot.

is Dia 18yo canonically?

Attached: 1521928918526.jpg (720x907, 117K)

>MAGIC MAGIC
This is catchy as heck

sakana tachi no pati ii, yobare-cha-ta!

Pripara and Aikatsu are targeted at a younger audience. No one is going to stop you from watching them because of that though. Just bear in mind that the shows can be quite a bit more ridiculous in premise compared to Love Live or idolm@ster.

>I just want a friend who likes 2d idols without being a massive autist
I can relate to this. I reveal my LL power level to people around me, but most dont even know about what im talking about. The ones that are familiar with anime dont watch LL, and they dont say much about it. Hell, they dont even mock me over it, though thats understandable, as im not a degenerate and I dont look like tragedy. So im left to talk about LL only on the internet, and here I find a lot of raging autists. Like you...
You say you want friends who arent idiots, but then you go and agree with this moron . Hating on irl concerts, and the seiyuus for no reason is turbo autism of the highest order too.

Attached: 1568190922190.jpg (776x529, 60K)

>Hating on irl concerts, and the seiyuus
learn to read.
But I will say it again.
They are voice actors, not idols.
I like them for their job as voice actors, not to cosplay as the characters they voice.
I find cosplay unattractive.
It's not even a matter of whether I like it or not. But that Love Live is NOT real life concerts.
Eat a dick seiyuufag, they are trash and will never dance or look like anime characters.
They need to stay away from the screen

Calm down, you guys.

>no reason
3D seiyuus doesn't have anything to do with 2D idols which should be the main focus of the franchise because it's that, 2D idols, fictional characters, instead of spending $$ on that they just pay the 3D pigs to go around promoting the franchise and what you end up getting is a lot more content on 3D and 2D is not anymore the main focus but it ends up being a way to promote seiyuu shit (like when a garbage mobage gets some OVAs or something,) because it's obviously cheap to produce for them than making a good CGI video/mobage/game or whatever.

I don't blame them tho, Japanese seem to love that garbage but LL went balls deep in 3D while it took ages to come up with even a decent mobage game and It's not like they didn't have the money... Im@s at least has done huge for 2D idol industry.

Idolmaster is a bad anime to be honest.

>Just saying seiyuus are not real idols
>hurr your idols are not real idols
Turbo autism at its finest. It doesnt matter what you think, the seiyuus are performing exactly as idols, so youre going to have to eat shit.
>But that Love Live is NOT real life concerts
So why do they do irl concerts then? Huge concerts, and even tours for that matter? Youre going to have to eat shit once again.
This is just embarrassing. You were trying to pretend that you were not a braindead moron like others, but your whole post completely outed you.
>3D seiyuus doesn't have anything to do with 2D idols
What? I mean, each seiyuu plays an idol and they embody the characters during the Lives, but yeah I suppose they have nothing to do with eachother....
That is completely asinine. Its one thing to simply prefer the 2d aspect of the series, but its another to completely chimp out on the 3d side over completely insane reasons. The seiyuus did nothing wrong.

Attached: stop.png (500x500, 338K)

>I reveal my LL power level to people around me
I wish I was autistic enough to do this. Only being able to talk about it in this degenerate shithole full of failed human beings is pure suffering.

Attached: 1554631903094.jpg (415x415, 43K)

why

Go to /jp/ if you're into seiyuu stuff.

Love Live if you want a anime with depth and soul

>shilling IRL idols on a 2D board
You need to go back.

Do what I said. Dont be a degenerate, look like you at least try to take care of yourself, and you wont catch shit. In other words, get fit. I literally wear fitted shirts with my best girls on them, and nobody ever says a damn thing.
Yeah, thats what I thought. You brainlets got nothing other than autistic screeching. Stay eternally assmad over 3d Love Live.

Attached: Aqours-en-la-revista-Seiyuu-Animedia-2017-05.jpg (1400x885, 432K)

>get fit
Kek actually one of the reasons I originally started lifting and getting serious about fitness was so that if anyone found out I like this shit they wouldnt roast me too hard for it.

Attached: 1549745981777.jpg (496x419, 33K)

So then whats wrong then? If you want to have people to talk with about LL, then YOU have to talk about it. You have to come out of the LL closet. Still, its admirable getting fit for that.
Idk if theres a difference, but I already lifted before I even found out about LL. In my case, im not a big anime watcher, but I just really liked LL, and I wanted to share that with others. Hasnt taken yet though.

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 14K)

Characters, mostly. Too many of them spread too thin and they're nowhere near as charming or entertaining as the ones in other shows like PriPara or even Love Live. The worst aspect is the lack of character interactions. The comedy is sometimes good but the plot is slow and pointless and average at best when it tries to be emotional (like the blue one's backstory arc). The music is also completely unmemorable, but that's neither here nor there.
The wedding photoshoot episode was a good one though.

Is Anti-Idolfag here?

Bands>idols
>idols don't even know how to play musical instruments
streamable.com/e/qza1a
Get with the times, people.

Attached: __maruyama_aya_minato_yukina_mitake_ran_toyama_kasumi_and_tsurumaki_kokoro_bang_dream__0d131a644c1a5 (3276x3276, 2.23M)

I kinda like the seiyuus, but I don't think I would ever go to one of their concerts. Their live skits are kinda funny too. Though I don't really care if people goes to their shows or not.

T7S has the best idols. This isn't up for debate.

>can't even match QoP
That'll be a yikes from me.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-15-38-26-762_jp.ne.donuts.t7s.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

>You have to come out of the LL closet
Yeah I know, I'll get there. Not quite confident enough that I can pull it off atm, but soon.
>admirable getting fit for that
was only a small part of it, there are bigger reasons
>In my case, im not a big anime watcher, but I just really liked LL
Same here. Good luck on your quest to help your frens shine my dude.

Attached: 1552980352696.png (572x611, 618K)

It's a shame nobody here gives a shit about T7S.

Doesn't help that the few people who do give a shit about T7S only care about one side character.

Locodol is the only correct answer

Attached: locodol.jpg (980x700, 231K)

>literally has only ONE okayish song
Having the best idols is very debatable. I'm pretty sure WUG was more popular than those bitches.

Attached: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (671x720, 771K)

It's at least better than the garbage LL and Bang Dream regularly shit out.

Not really. You just have shit taste, that's all

Literally who? Never heard of them.

Don't blame you for not knowing them. The devs don't want an anime and honestly it can only be good for the survival of the game. Look at what happened to Idol Incidents for example.

This is a slut thread, right?

>Roselia
They're a little 2edgy4me,and their songs feel samey.I'm probably in the minority for this,but my favourite bands would be Popipa and HHW.

Which song?

this
go back retard, and stop posting pigs.
don't even reply to me subhuman.
you are the reason we won't get more anime

I bet none of those shitty idol shows ever had the balls to reference 9/11.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Wake Up, Girls! - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.06.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

I like GOOD idols.

Attached: 1566144179410.png (1140x720, 636K)

It's not even that good.
youtube.com/watch?v=cXLsnRdkLOo

Lick Ruby.

Attached: 74205268_p0.jpg (1303x1844, 1.94M)

bully Yoshiko!

Attached: IMG_20190905_121739_021.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I want to nakadashi You

Attached: df2e558d.png (731x759, 609K)

>t.

Attached: IMG_20190913_175346.jpg (2148x2999, 1.68M)

>cropped
Source?

Idoru ruined Macross.

Also

Real world idol industry and fans are the lowest of the low. No one in Japan should try being an idol.

Considering how heaven's rave vastly outclasses it, I kind of agree.

Just search for Love live on the panda.

>Idoru ruined Macross

>Real world idol industry and fans are the lowest of the low
It's a good thing anime doesn't emulate the harsh realities of real life.

Attached: 1469525754512.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

still worse music while having boring character designs
kek, nice try

Attached: cover.jpg (580x575, 327K)

>worse music
>boring character designs
You sure you're not just describing Aqours?

Attached: Smug_Hina33.png (447x597, 326K)

Yoshiko finally got some fans and doesn't know what to do.

Attached: 1564345753586.jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

>half of the songs are shitty covers
Yeah, no thanks. Roselia is pretty good though.

but Aquors isn't bang dream.
while not focusing on music they have better music.
lol, get fucked bandtard. I like them but have a grasp of reality, they can be just as bad. The idol stitch doesn't affect quality of music because anime character don't write music.

yes, I want to bully Yoshiko by supporting her as a caring boyfriend. Maybe even hand holding.
That's the worst kind of teasing for a fallen angel

Attached: IMG_20190905_121732_059.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

This one was so crazy good.

which one would you hug_ first?

Attached: 15674036.jpg (716x479, 38K)

Kill yourself piece of shit fucking subhuman

You're hetshit fucking flops get the fuck out

YVAN EHT NIOJ

Attached: 1562844657840.gif (585x469, 1.81M)