youtube.com/watch?v=yNzhDLdUYlM
nyaa.si/view/1175917
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tEc1pp7bg
youtube.com/watch?v=1WgjuqrXcyU
streamable.com/uozmn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you're late.
Again.

Lots of people already saw it is probably why from all the random subs before.

Saw it 2 days ago.
It was good

Tanya a cute

>horriblesubs

That's why there wasn't one.

can I just watch this dubbed on a 2nd monitor and not really care too much?

Dub isn't out yet

they keep turning toxic with commies and fascies spitting at each other

Sorry I meant the show.

Yes
It's more of an action series than a story driven one

Stop playing mmorpgs.

We witnessed the birth of a fellow lolicon

Attached: Capture.png (1314x1051, 1.14M)

Because it has been out for months. Also the final fight between Mary Sue and Tanya was fucking awesome. But when she got spirited away I face palmed. I could write a better exit than that. It was also boring in some places. the entire train scene could have been handled better.

Not really birth, he kind of already was one. He just chose the most difficult one to pursue.

>But when she got spirited away I face palmed.
Yeah that was a kick in the balls
It's pretty obvious that the next season will feature her so she had to live

Its fine that she lives, but the way she lived was fucking stupid, have Tanya kick her off the building and then have her get saved or something. Dive bombing into Tanya while she has a pistol (that was shown to clearly have a bullet left) just makes Tanya look stupid.

Also the dub is really good.
I actually like Tanya's english voice better

Kill yourself.

Condolences for your shit taste
English Tanya's voice is way better than generic loli voice #123123789 from the Jap version

You might want to off yourself right here or wait till Monday, so at least your coworkers would know what a shit taste you had.

You're the anime equivalent of a music hipster who only listens to vynle

kys fag

Mate, I wasn't entirely joking. Consider offing yourself.
I absolutely can distinguish when the dub is better and that's not the case.

How old are you? 14? Just get into anime? Learn some Japanese and come back.
Also you are talking to different people, this is an anonymous board.

Attached: c.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

it's just a recap movie right? who gives a shti

>generic loli voice #123123789 from the Jap version
either bait or a newfag

Japan has the best voice actors in the world, I have no idea what you're smoking.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-puQgugs4A
youtube.com/watch?v=yNzhDLdUYlM

Just watch and compare, the Japanese is clearly better. Also, have you seen the English voice actor? She is a massive fatty.

its actually following the events of the series, it's completely new. And sets up a second season or movie.

It's not.
It's a bridge movie between two seasons.
Mandatory watching.

That was an impressive movie, if I'm honest. I had seen partial subs before, where there were written "commies" and I didn't think they were actually saying that before watching the movie. Do people get offended now days if you say "commie"?
They didn't hold back, if anything, which was kind of entertaining

Attached: 1540810846394.png (245x291, 88K)

>Do people get offended now days if you say "commie"?
No, why would they?
Unless you're a crazy person they're every bit as fair game as Nazis

I watch the dub as well and usually for most anime but Jap Tanya's voice is indeed better.

There was a thread but it turned into 400 posts of pol-shit fighting over political ideology.

I was wondering since my dictionary marks the term as derogatory, and we still have communist countries as of today

Everyone here lives in japan and saw it in theaters

Imagine unironically choosing not to listen not to listen to Yuuki Aoi as Tanya.

Attached: zsara7318.jpg (384x512, 57K)

>unified states allying with the commies
should've let general paddon keep on rolling all the way to moscow and put a bullet through the commies heads, chaps.

Why was the holy roman empire at war again?

alliedvirgins wanted to stop them before hre got too powerful and eventually invaded everything

Movie was great second season when?

Not until NUT is done with their new series I guess.

But at what cost?

They killed more of their own people than the Nazi's. So yeah. Jap and nip would probably be fair game if we did not nuke some sense into them.

>dub
Doesn't sound like a 12 year old
Sounds like a 20 year old

Imagine how many times her producer/the yakuza have molested her.

So two questions, is it true that all these versions that came out recently are censored? And which version to get then?

Aoi is perverted in spirit but pure in body.

Attached: 1566929985860.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Oh well I can wait I guess.

I actually wonder if he's going to get killed by Tanya, I would really like to see how she kills him.

So far no Season 2 announced anyway.

Do you think she'd actually tempt or seduce him only to kill him at the last moment?

100% he would. Tanya is ruled by logic, he would use whatever resource he was given to get ahead.

I want to IMAGINE Aoi

Attached: 1565818329916.gif (291x234, 1.57M)

CUTE!

tanya is so cute bros i want to cuddle her in bed

Attached: tanya time.jpg (285x356, 33K)

I wish my dick was between that.

Attached: 1565061423404.jpg (1600x1067, 502K)

There is one "daki" of her. It's a pillow cover, not for full size body pillows, just big head pillows, with character print on only one side, of Tanya in her pyjamas.
It's an Animate Cafe Limited item and the only ones you can find are "Condition: Used".
Truly its suffering.

Attached: 1566857534411.gif (500x275, 554K)

that sucks but i didnt mean using a body pillow
i can just use my imagination for whatever i want

Attached: ca6.jpg (750x600, 79K)

Write it down so others can share.

I liked the small section with the reporter. That whole flash-forward plotline about researching the war is really interesting and it's a shame it never made it into the first season.

I need chapters of Tanya hitting puberty and internally thirsting for Visha.

yes you can
the show is promising at the first ep, but through the most part its really shallow and boring.

I doubt there will ever be an official daki of her because I heard the author specifically requested that she not be sexualized because we're supposed to fear her, not adore her, or something like that.

People say that bullshit every thread and they never can show proof. I always asked for it and they started backing down and reducing it from Carlo to just one of the Anime producers and there was no proof of that either.

because the rest of us are good capitalist citizens who paid to see it (subbed) in theaters the way sonzai x intended

it's an hour and a half of tanya and co utterly shitting on communist fucks non stop
you're doing a disservice to yourself if you play it in the background

Attached: 1491950617362.png (790x908, 697K)

Real question, what is likeable about this? It has no characters or story, so it doesn't appeal to story fags. All the magic shit ruins world war ambience, even Girls und Panzer does it better, so it shouldn't appeal to history fags. The main character is middle-aged salaryman so it shouldn't appeal to lolicons. What is there left to enjoy?

it's fun

Attached: 1558073347613.png (500x481, 276K)

You're wrong on basically all of those, but boy are you wrong on the last one.

Attached: 1564384843208.jpg (4000x6000, 2.64M)

deus lo vult

Attached: 1558060196609.jpg (3000x1875, 293K)

there isnt anything to write down, just think up what conversations you think you would have with her like
"what comes of the war"
"usual shit, but the generals are listening to me"
"well, that's good"
"yes, it is. i think we'll win it the way it's going"
"don't you have to leave soon?"
>heart attack
"SHIT SHIT SHIT"
>lol.jpg
"see you, then"
"I SHOULD BE BACK IN A COUPLE WEEKS OR SO"
"don't die"
"I WON'T"
>door slams, and I am left alone for the coming weeks

Man your imagination is really bad at that whole wish fulfillment thing.

FINALLY non-shit subs

I don't remember where I heard about it. I think it was at the gamefaqs forums back when I was a regular there.

You can if you like Tanya having the same voice as Bulma.

yeah its pretty bad
harder to explain anything in words than in my head so i just do the easiest thing possible

Is it me or did Tanya become cuter in the movie compared to the original series?

Having a budget helps.

Not really but the animation was slightly better than the series which may explain it.

Imagine if they had infinite time and money.

Attached: 1564774706329.jpg (1800x903, 451K)

She certainly seemed to have less ducklips in the movie, but then again she was spending more time shooting commies and less time having to bite her tongue dealing with stupid military bureaucracy and insane magitech engineers.

A nation.

Mary is such a stupid cunt. I wanted her to die.

dont we all user

Attached: 1538241567246.png (600x600, 382K)

I bought the BR, doesn't mean I'm not going to torrent some subs.
I paid for seven tickets to the movie in theaters.
Even though I only saw it three times.

dont be so hard on yourself bro, it wasn't even available where i live (canuckland) and i had to watch it on a shitty anime site

But it's more entertaining to watch Tanya fuck her up time and time again

There is a part in the LN where she/he contemplates weather it is worse to be mentally or physically gay.

Attached: 1557556012328.jpg (900x900, 100K)

Even in your imagination you are cucked.

hehe, the studio is named the peepee word

Attached: 1568340804360.png (896x504, 36K)

wtf do you think soldiers do retard, sit around and jerk off all day? they get deployed constantly and everywhere

Silly people

Attached: 1564597165456.png (1024x1014, 244K)

Attached: cuck.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Deployed so they can sit around jerking off waiting for orders all day

>T.Monica
I like her too.

>It has no characters or story
Wrong
>All the magic shit ruins world war ambience
Wrong
>The main character is middle-aged salaryman so it shouldn't appeal to lolicons
Very wrong.

You realize like 80% of war for a solider is just fucking sitting around and waiting right? 15% is menial shit, drilling, or moving from one place to another, and maybe 5% is fighting if you're "lucky". Fighting is pretty much the smallest fraction of what a solider actually does.

it's an awful movie and series.

Idk but when she says commies I think it's funny

Well probably get another season or movie with how successful this one was. Hopefully NUT keeps doing them. Just imagine some other studio doing it and fucking it up.

Attached: 68298784_p0.png (2400x1600, 2.38M)

I thought Yea Forums was bullshitting about it saying commies. So many keks

I love hearing her cute little nip voice say commies.

Attached: 1548233653627.png (720x713, 323K)

>it's an hour and a half of tanya and co utterly shitting on communist fucks non stop
BASED

They honestly should have turned the deus ex machina into an actual Sonzai X machina, where he freezes time again and intervenes to save Mary's life, instead of just making it so she's just magically whisked away.

Tanyas friend showed you too. It seems like their fighting on even field. Mary has more power but Tanya has brains and talent. I think X is trying to force her into further dire straits to get her to have faith

American anime dubbing still lacks of loli VAs even after 2 decades. That old frog Rial has taken control of the position for too long.

So who has the best subs?

Attached: 012.jpg (960x1620, 617K)

Thats nothing for Tanya.

I hate Monica and I will switch to sub on this one.

T-Thanks...

>is it true that all these versions that came out recently are censored?
Censored how?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki Movie - 00 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.51.25_[2019.09.14_00.15.38].jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

nyaa.si/view/1175917
Guy on the bottom say it is.

>Censored how?

Minor censoring by blackening out part of the screen, the one I remember is when the commies are killing some imperial soldiers with their shovels and knives.

Does anyone know why there are run time discrepancies?

CR: 1:38:24
BD Raw: 1:40:57
MAL Listing: 1:55:xx

CR cut out scenes with Tanya undressing.

I do not remember this scene

I love how much this movie rails on fucking commies.

Kill em all Tanya.

Attached: fuck_commies.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Attached: 1510769532535.jpg (849x1200, 713K)

He's most likely already dead or probably sent to a gulag due to the battle being a failure.

its almost nothing, its 2 scenes and both are similar. No idea why they even censored it.

Attached: censor.jpg (1920x2200, 513K)

Like 10 regiments of farmers with rifles nigga.

>He's most likely already dead or probably sent to a gulag due to the battle being a failure.

The events in the LN are different, he's very much still alive and very much the second in command in the whole federation.

>they even censored the explosions
Well shit.

That makes me wonder just how many commies were killed in the assault, they were at least 10 division strong, and I'm assuming that at much 2 divisions survived.

Attached: 1666948008826fa8e4160f847fd2f8cc.png (842x1191, 828K)

>that at much 2 divisions survived.
You give too much credits to the human wave tactics, comissars were a thing user, did you forgot how they executed 2 soldiers for saying "the train arty is broken what now?"

I'm pretty sure the reason the federation is going to lose is because their bureaucracy has the final saying in their military affairs and is so damn incompetent.

When does this happen? All I remember is her taking off her jacket and shoes before lying on the bed.

Attached: 17.jpg (1280x1836, 144K)

1 censored scene is already too much.

naw thats just me being a lazy cunt and not getting the exact same frame.

Holy shit.

Attached: 036.jpg (680x559, 351K)

Imagine Tanya sitting on your face while she berates you.

Attached: C8T0I4WVoAAvhnA.jpg large.jpg (828x1137, 110K)

>the commies sent all their mages to prison
Is this some reference to Russia being incompetent during WW1 or something? How can they be that stupid?

Attached: don drink.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

the Russians did pretty during the first years of WW1 only the extensive intervention of the Germans prevented the complete collapse Austria by 1915

Post THAT image, Yea Forums.

I LOVE THIS DUCK. THIS DUCK IS CUTE.
THIS DUCK ALSO LOVES KILLING COMMIES.
THIS DUCK IS BEST.

Attached: saga of tanya the evil movie.mp4_20190914_135325.714.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

user, I think you're missing several words in this sentence.

Attached: 1495136974904.jpg (1023x723, 514K)

The first thing any communist does when they come into power is purge anyone who could oppose them. Mages could easily lead a coup against the oppressive communist regime since they're very powerful for their low numbers.Thus, they were sent to the camps.

*ahem*
FUCK COMMIES

Based. Fuck commies.

Based commiefuckers
t. ruski

It was kinda satisfying seeing the duck getting BTFO by a literal Mary Sue after all the smugging and parading she did in the first part. Also
>shot several times
>none of them went to the vital parts like head, lungs or the heart
Normal people would have died from that much blood loss, too bad her opponent was a monster with a blessing of "God".

The smugging and parading she did in the first part was very satisfying too. Communists deserve nothing but suffering and humiliation followed by a slow death.

>Mary >>>> Tanya
prove me wrong

What a coincidence, I am a ruski too. Glad we can agree on something for once.

>Tanya >>>> Mary
Prove me wrong.

But you're right.

One was barely saved from the verge of death after being shot multiple times because they were blinded by their rage.

The other got knocked on a few times and then went home to essentially get a promotion while simultaneously giving their real enemy a big middle finger.

They somehow manage to make Mary 10x more annoying than she already was.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki Movie - 00 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.51.25_[2019.09.14_00.15.21].jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

I really enjoy how they basically make her an obnoxious shonen protagonist driven by her raw emotions. It makes it really easy to wish for her swift and painful death at the hands of a commie killing duck that totes her dead daddy's rifle.

>mary sue (literal) vs mary sue (Tanya)
Mary could have killed Tanya when she was beating (literally) the shit out of her, but sadly she did the classic shonen MC mistake and lost her chance.

Tanya isn't a Mary Sue. Tanya is just a slightly less OP generic isekai protagonist. You need to learn what a Mary Sue is.

What political/economic idea do you support?

Any that involves throwing communists from helicopters

>A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character. Typically, this character is recognized as an author insert or wish fulfillment
"Isekai protagonist" is basically wish fulfillment, user.

Tanya is in no way perfect and definitely not idealized.

Attached: d1cab65106bc429c1ade15491c4af116.png (2400x1600, 2.04M)

Yeah, the author really doesn't want to kill commies.

>Crunchy fixed Mary Sue's name in the movie?

Well good no them I guess

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki Movie - 00 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.21.21.447.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

I never said she wasn't a self-insert to a degree, but the wast majority of MCs are in one way or another the author's projection. That doesn't make them all Mary Sues.

>good no them

Yeah whatever. Tanya is ugly and deserve a beating for being a heretic duck

Attached: 1567642037312.jpg (616x636, 168K)

Go fuck yourself Mary.

Who doesn't want to kill commies?

I want to fuck this duck.

Which subs is the best?

I actually think the duck lips are incredibly cute.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.08_[2017.05.15_04.01.59].jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

They are paranoid faggots.
>Mages too stronk, they might overthrew commie party
The reason the war started(They attacked the empire) was because they were paranoid in the first place.

He sent everyone else to gulag.

Who took the picture?

>Child character sounds like a child
What a shocker

is that suppose to be the good English Tanya voice acting? she does not sound like a loli, but an annoying college girl, especially with her angery voice.

Being X

is this really canon?

bruh

Attached: 1519007920270.jpg (615x960, 128K)

>not liking aoi fucking yuki

get out

the raw has tanya advice against piracy and other movie bad habits
like this but tanya
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tEc1pp7bg

The real reason the war started was angels brainwashing Stalin and Beria.

I like how this dude who is supposed to be an experienced pro at human resource management managed to completely miss the railroad dude's nonverbal signals right in front of her to NOT TELL THE COLONEL THAT YOUR UNIT IS STILL BATTLE-READY

Attached: 1566564156513.png (667x671, 556K)

Attached: fixedcoffee.png (918x880, 635K)

Why do people let retarded children have computers?

Attached: akai_You.png (1280x720, 964K)

>generic loli voice #123123789 from the Jap version
Holy shit, just kill yourself now heretic

Currently she hates immigrants and commies
A patriot in every way

>HURRR YOU KILLED MY FATHER HURRR GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH DURRRRR I´M ANGRY HURRRR I KILL DEMON DURR
best duck>>>>>>>>>>>>>stupid/recruit/beast brain Sue

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Attached: 1557509427280.jpg (564x705, 79K)

Mary is more fuckable, but that's about it.

Attached: 75694955_p0.jpg (1000x1200, 802K)

>Mary is more fuckable
I beg to differ.

Absolutely false.

Attached: 1565814083686.jpg (875x1225, 139K)

At least sex with Mary is straight

Attached: 76451036_p0.png (2400x1600, 2.37M)

Really, no one's better at killing commies than commies. 100 million+...

God I want Tanya to sit on my face and smother my nose with her sweaty butthole while she pees in my mouth.

Attached: 1550194520120.jpg (761x1079, 648K)

>mind of a man
>body of a loli
>functionality of an attack helicopter
The less attracted you are to Tanya the gayer you are, bruh.

>spiritual homosexual

Attached: sample_c62ac157423f83e23016d63027a797af.jpg (850x776, 570K)

It's worse to not want to fuck Visha.

Attached: 1566873816762.png (2400x1600, 2.6M)

And that's not enough for you? Because it is for me.

Attached: 1567369686860.png (1053x720, 832K)

false

Attached: 70790812_p1_master1200.jpg (600x888, 185K)

How did Tanya's unit know exactly where the NKVD headquarters was?

Attached: 1539166732748.jpg (350x216, 35K)

visha was her tour guide

Attached: obBvENc.png (1953x1080, 2.36M)

because people have already seen it and it was pretty boring.

>master1200

Aoi Yuuki's overly expressive voice acting was the part of the show and the only thing that made this boring flick tolerable.

Her voice also makes me want to fuck the duck even more.

>>functionality of an attack helicopter
I kek'd

Attached: 1510755634710.jpg (700x1117, 331K)

>notSoviets
>Losing WW2 expy
>Without the Germans managing their '41 bs and encircling most of the regular Red army
user, I....

Attached: 1565052664224.jpg (601x1199, 111K)

Attached: mary sue btfo.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

You could ask that question about any isekai.

>can aim well enough to smash her necklace
>can't just shoot her in the head

This part confused me. Was the gun just too low power to reliably pierce bone so she had to go for the soft parts?

Attached: 1510772265056.png (867x1224, 992K)

>not a single argument

Tanya a cute

Attached: 1544986201440.jpg (579x681, 149K)

Can't be killed by enemies due to god's blessing.

Sure, but it's derogatory towards Commies, which is seen as fine by the majority of the populace.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.20_[2017.05.17_08.21.58].jpg (1920x1080, 976K)

>voice actress
>can't even cry convincingly

Did you want a pic of my dick being very interested in Tanya as proof or something?

So she keeps her god powers and stays relevant? I thought X thought things were going too well for Tanya just wanted her to feel some real pain so he blessed someone else temporarily.

She's from the LN, where her father never became superpowered, either. The Anime diverged a little and then suddenly got a movie and had to make a plot for it and used Mary in it, but can't kill her off or any Season 2 will be completely different from the LN.

>>shot several times
>>none of them went to the vital parts like head, lungs or the heart
Mary's computation jewel was in the center of her chest, over her heart
Being shot in the back and hitting the jewel at the center of her chest should have severed her spine as well and puncture her heart
Literal Deus Ex Machina

Tanya is 12 years old in that scene
The English VA can't produce a voice that high pitch, so the 12 year old ends up sounding like a 20 year old

Thanks for that mostly spoiler free explanation.

Attached: 6Qnpr4k[1].png (398x500, 248K)

Neither voices sound like a child.

Ask the Dacian factory workers.

Attached: 1510771860131.jpg (700x707, 123K)

Potato grew up in !NotRussia.

I'm pretty sure no fighting force is taught to aim for the head
Smaller target

CHOCO?!

Attached: 1488857853903.jpg (1278x605, 129K)

Shhh, keep your voice down.

Attached: 0sfw2bzkj8c31.png (640x906, 689K)

Did this Beria nigger seriously move ten army divisions so that he could fuck Tanya?

Attached: image stolen from plebbit.jpg (1367x1023, 191K)

Attached: 1495780570329.jpg (2048x1106, 358K)

Can you blame him?

Attached: 1566821800426.png (700x960, 934K)

Yes. Imagine being sent to die just because your boss wants some illegal pussy.

Attached: 67968615_p0.png (2400x1600, 2.41M)

Just like real life then.

imagine being such a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=1WgjuqrXcyU

It's ok if it's an enemy combatant.

Imagine not wanting Yuuki Aoi to say mean things to you.
streamable.com/uozmn

Attached: ec240cf6ca6dfadfda437d4b6a7d91be.png (1600x1600, 295K)

lol at the retards who think she sounds like an actual 10 year old

In the LM he is alive in the future and still de facto running the federation.

She can if she wants to, like in Dacia.
I mean she literally sings the ED with a ton of range in voices.

I just want Tanya to have a good and comfy life is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 1544483561699.jpg (637x906, 180K)

Does anybody even know Tanya is a child or do they think she's just a short and malnourished grown woman?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki Movie - 00 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.43.10.013.jpg (3409x1870, 556K)

this one actually get me

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-13-22h38m40s697.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

They know she's a child.
She's also not malnourished in the LN, the orphanage was well-off there. Thats changes made in the other adaptations.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.30_[2017.05.14_09.09.47].jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

Nooo, don't be sad!

Attached: dbn7du2-18748610-f39f-4d96-b885-17b445f2b397.jpg (1000x717, 418K)

I thought Tanya pretended to be an adult so that people would take her seriously.

A sad moomin.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.50_[2017.05.14_09.04.21].jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

Noo, Tanya will kiss it better!

Attached: devoted_by_kawacy_db7n2bd-fullview.jpg (600x800, 87K)

>fuck the commies, fuck the commies, la la la

malnourishment also makes you brain less developed not only your body

Well, they made the orphanage be poor to make her malnourished in the adaptations that also don't have her taking meth, so I guess it balances out with the ones where the orphanage was fine and she gets meth.

She was scrawny and tiny however

Stop speed watching retard
These are the newfaggots that share this board now.

Attached: 1564368219077.png (1600x2400, 2.85M)

She didn't and doesn't need to. Her volunteering got accepted because A rank mages are very rare, and she gets respect because of the Silver Wings.

She's not actually a super-mage. That's only the Type-95 stuff.

Can any /ak/ anons explain what is special about having a combined arms unit? Haven't they already been using combined arms tactics so far?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki Movie - 00 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.34.01.615.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Yes on large scale and multiple commanders/convoluted chain of command on whole front. The idea of Kampfgruppe was one commander and then respective commander for each branch and smaller size so they can be moved around better and have flexibility.

She always had a high affinity for magic use even before the 95

As I recall she was a pretty average mage with slightly below average mana capacity when tested at the orphanage, but Volume 1 is kind of a jumbled mess of timeshifts and recollections so I'm struggling to find the section.

better image

Attached: Untitled 1.png (1920x2180, 3.09M)

Oh, so it's more about streamlining coordination and authority then. Wasn't she lecturing command about how the war is strategically unwinnable, how is this supposed to help them with that?

I hope this gets a sequel because the film was an introduction to several things, nothing was concluded.

People who watched anime dubbed should be executed. Prove me wrong.

>protip

You can't

>not watching the German dub

It's Tanya-chan's birthday in 10 days!
Do you think Carlo will announce completing Volume 12?

Buy for time and reduce losses. Least losses while remaining standing has been Tanya's motto since she knows they can't secure a decapitation on all of the enemies at the late stage.

Why is Tanya literally the only one in the whole film who complains about "commies"? Everyone else calls them the Federation. Is this a salaryman thing?

Attached: 1335575396252.png (168x180, 19K)

I thought it's common secret that this anime pander heavily to history buff and lolicons and a little bit of /pol/ sadly.
That's why there's so many ww1-2 gadgets that only show up like one time and serve no other purpose but to be fanservice like that railway gun.

They don't call them commies, bu the hate for communism goes all the way to the top.
It laters comes back to bite them in the ass because all their propaganda is about how evil communism is, and they completly fail to realize that your average Federation soldier doesn't give a shit about communism and is fighting for their home.

She's familiar with the Cold War which hasn't even happened for anyone else.

Russia is a neighbor of Japan and Salaryman is old enough to have been around for a bit late-stage communism.

Bullshit, she's 10 times worse in the LN.

She turned over prisoners to the Communist Party without consulting her superior officer. Prisoners that only surrendered because they were promised they would be captured by the Commonwealth and not by the Federation. On fucking Christmas day. And she thought this was a good deed because the Commies supposedly abolished death penalty.

>I'm an atheist
>So I'm going to use holy magic to blow up Christians and dab on God

Attached: 1558875406363.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Ngl her bloodied and deranged state was hot af

Attached: 1564406559755.jpg (1440x2000, 562K)

ugly

Attached: Vol_2_Color_2.png (1296x2400, 3.67M)

Attached: 53dd8c6f83ea7c7166e4fac23d6b47b6.jpg (503x850, 128K)

Best ship. Best duck.

Attached: cropped-1920-1080-811350.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

To add onto this, it was basically taking the construction of corps sized elements down to the battalion sized elements since the evolution of war required field grade commandersto make decisions in the field
yes and no. they needed the people closes to the action to make decisions. general officers wouldn't be able to make decisions in time. To tie it to her speech, remember how she said the war was being won by the efforst of the troops in the field? its basically giving those field commanders the authority to autonomously act at their discretion to push, retreat, hold key terrain, etc

A piece of media is either worth your full attention or it's not worth experiencing at all. I gave away my second monitor after realizing that.

Attached: 5302592_p0.png (500x500, 150K)

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK!

Yeah, I liked the movie. Here's hoping for a second season. Also, imagine sending ten divisions to their death in a futile effort to satisfy your lolicon urges.

Dude, you were rooting for Tanya?

Commies don't care.
If you give them shovels and sticks instead of weapons they are basically for free and there's more when they came from.

>Women are gonna make more of them
That's a literal historical quote by Zhukov, and Zhukov is the people's favorite "good" commie unlike the other bad commies.

I think you missed yesterday thread
although it wasn't really about the show per se

IRL a lot of officers were killed or incarcerated during the purges which obviously caused problems when the war came to Russia.

In the LN she was only a dumb side cunt, here she's a smug selfish main bitch.

Are there proper subs yet?
Not the dumb shit where they call mary sue mary sioxe?

There is a literal love letter to shovels by Tanya in the LNs, so....

BASED

Attached: 1321341554513.png (853x482, 376K)

You little shit.
I can't believe I share a board with CUM GUZZLIN
SHIT TASTIN
BLOKE SMOKIN
NORMIE HAVIN
COCK GOBBLIN
CANDY ASS LITTLE ROODY POOS LIKE YOU.
YOU CANT EVEN FATHOM WHAT YOIRE SAYING BUT YOU JUST DONT STOP TALKING HOLY SHIT WHAT AN UNBEARABLE PAIN IN THE-
OH COOL IT GETS WORSE

Attached: 7A4A1947890A4EE2AAC16A3720A2F142.gif (320x240, 672K)

BASED and truepilled

Attached: 1321341554514.png (853x482, 415K)

>HURR DURR MUH FATHER KILL ALL IMPERIALISTS HATE HATE HATE
Nah man. She's one-dimensional as fuck. The only thing she's good for is getting ass kicked by Tanya.

So this loli(male) hates and kills commies? Guess it's time to finally get into this series.

>"Honestly, I hate war. I think humans killing each other is the worst part of human history. It's nothing but a waste of material and human resources. But we are fighting commies. Totalitarians who infringe upon the freedom of the individual. There is no getting along with commies."
Holy shit I'm in tears

Attached: 1321341554515.png (853x482, 781K)

Fighting to avenge your father > Fighting just because you have to

I'm fucking crying

Attached: 1321341554516.png (853x482, 441K)

>hates and kills commies
she hates them because of her principles but I think that they don't explain it too much in the anime
and kill them because she enroled in the (not)Nazi army so they're at war

She fucking won

Attached: [SWS] Youjo Senki Movie (flac-eng-sub).mkv_snapshot_01.17.28_[2019.09.13_15.54.26].jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Mary Sue more like Mary jobber

>she hates them because of her principles
Anybody with half reasonable principles should hate commies.

She's just like me

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-09-14_14-32-51.png (1628x916, 1.17M)

She did it lads. Now I don't care how the movie ends.

Attached: 1321341554517.png (853x482, 786K)

Imagine her lips around your dick

Yeah and you should get back to /pol/

What does my post have to do with /pol/? Commies are fucking retarded, the natural reaction is to laugh at them.

natural answer is you pissed of an commie

>she enroled in the (not)Nazi army
First of all that would be Wehrmacht.
Second of all it's the Imperial Army i.e WILLY not Hitler.

Author new series anime when?

Attached: Baikoku Kikan.jpg (424x600, 151K)

which principles?
principles like being a serf and getting your labor value taken from you by leeches?

Wow. What a massive departure in plot for his new story. It's literally just adult Tanya.

Scrolling too fast, I read that as Salarymander

>your soldiers are dying like dogs
>there is a Stalin
>nobody has the guts to report
>those who complain are purged
>pic related is reported instead
Terror politics. Commie principles 101.

Attached: 1321341554518.png (853x482, 931K)

>The red square?
>What's a Cessna?
(Tanya internally remembers she could blow these people's minds with memes that are 100yrs off being invented)

not communism

I thought her name in the novels was "Mary Sioux"
for the wordplay

Literally every single communist regime ever

communism does not feature regimes

I just finished it, that was really fun.
>All that commie trash talk
My sides, how was the adaptation by the way? I know that they had to change a few things because of Mary, but how was it overall?

Attached: 1552085320483.jpg (1019x1100, 353K)

Mary isn't even involved in that final battle or the attack on Moscow. Everything else was about the same except for skipping over all of the the Rommel desert storyline (not sure if they'll go back to that if they do a S2)

It's actually a girl (female) who hates commies, also it's more politically based without big scale military operations.

Then when and how did Mary awaken in the LN? And who fucked up the little duck in the last battle if not Mary?

And what's her name? Anya?

iirc Mary gets fucked over when Tanya attacks a Soviet naval fleet. While hurt she prays to the gods wishing for more power. They grant her wish.

In that last battle Tanya doesn't get fucked up that badly.

>It's actually a girl (female) who hates commies
What? The only people she hates are those trying to disrupt the peace due to the horrific conditions she endured in the war.

>iirc Mary gets fucked over when Tanya attacks a Soviet naval fleet.
Wasn't that the Queen of Anjou?
Or is that later?

Every -ism end up in regimes. Apes are programmed that way. But commie regimes have been among the most cruel.

There has never been a communist regime.

>sitting around and waiting
>while on deployment
what is your point retard

> Queen of Anjou
Yeah but I can't remember if it's the first or second time they attack that ship when it happens.

I only watched 1 episode of this show before, does Germany lose or win? I need an answer before I can continue this show. I don't want no cuck Wilhelm winning against grand French state and Russian Tsardom. And is there any action on Serbian front?

Attached: 1545124572693.jpg (596x960, 192K)

Mary gets rekt by Tanya in the kingdom, when Tanya has to save some high-ranking imperial pilot that got shot down over the island.
Her first real fight with Tanya is during the attack on the Queen of Anjou, but it's less of a fight and more of Tanya running away and struggeling to get away from Mary.

Not that user you were replying to. You can still have an ideologically Communist regime even if they aren't Communist in practice

Attached: 1548123200660.jpg (500x375, 44K)

what you call yourself doesn't matter, what matters is what you do.
Take the supposed National Socialists, for instance. Nothing is socialist about those.

>another real communism has never been tried before

I just read it recently, she attacks the ship and she loses 10 people, she then attacks it while it's stalled from the previous one.
After that Mary prays and gets her bullshit apparently, then.
I don't know for sure since I'm an EOP and can only read up to 6

There's no point watching it for geopolitics or whatever, it's incredibly barebones and it's written from the perspective of someone who is mixing WW1 and 2 with magic with only a barebones knowledge of any of those events. None of the characters aside from Tanya are even remotely interesting honestly and that's only for the gimmick of her being an angry loli

But that's true? Dictatorships =/= communism

The Nazis never proclaimed to be Socialist in the Marxist sense though, the Soviet Union and China did, and they did it pretty successfully with the nationalisation of the Means of Production by the wider community. So yes, they qualify as Socialist

Attached: 1567968885921.jpg (1076x1074, 68K)

But that's truth, saying it in a mocking way doesn't make it any less true.

The fact that 100 plus million died in the pursuit is probably a good sign that 'true communism' isnt possible in the first place. A utopia pipe dream.

How many people died in the pursuit of true capitalism?

Capitalism killed far more people.

Sioux is the incorrect fan translation.

The same that would've died anyway since it's simply what formed in the pursuit to escape terribly poor 3rd world conditions that needs no specific ideology or religion to happen somewhere in the world/history. Where an unga bunga decided he wants a chicken or a bunch of oranges for his carved fertility icon statue

They deliberately picked the term to fool people into thinking that they are. They are successful in doing so to this day, as demonstrated by yourself.

>the nationalisation of the Means of Production by the wider community
They didn't do that though?
They focused on private enterprises (as long as those played nice with the party) until the war effort could no longer support economic thinking. They also extensively privatized things, which is another rather non-socialist thing.
And most importantly socialism for some, but not others is not socialism. The core thought of socialism is that it's for everyone.

You do not know what capitalism means, why are you even trying to explain away the consequences of the pursuit of capitalism?

>there are commies right now in this very thread

Attached: 82b0aee6-50b8-44e1-ab43-01f718182973.jpg (720x540, 58K)

how
when

This is the commie body count:
>65 million in the People's Republic of China
>20 million in the Soviet Union
>2 million in Cambodia
>2 million in North Korea
>1.7 million in Ethiopia
>1.5 million in Afghanistan
>1 million in the Eastern Bloc
>1 million in Vietnam
>150,000 in Latin America
>10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power

That's hard to surpass user. You have more info in pic related. And fuck you.

Attached: Le_Livre_noir_du_communisme.jpg (294x457, 22K)

Whats your source?

>They deliberately picked the term to fool people into thinking that they are
The Nazis did, the Soviet Union and China did not. Lenin, Stalin and Mao were all devout Marxists and believers in their ideology.
>They didn't do that though?
They absolutely did. China only started privatising shit in the late 70s and 80s, and you could probably argue that they're no longer Socialist but they were still started as undeniably socialist nations.

Attached: 1550859362381.jpg (720x720, 113K)

I'm not the one who thinks capitalism can be put on the same playing field as a system consciously formulated by one guy dreaming of utopia. Capitalism is ingrained in human nature to an extent from how widespread it is in wildly different cultures and countries.

I will repeat myself, you do not know what capitalism is.
I'll give you a hint though, capitalism didn't exist until the late 18th century and it is not natural at all.

adding on to this, if you want to argue that the Soviet Union and China abandoned Socialism in favour of the free-market that's a better argument to make but to say
>lol they were only pretending to be Socialist to trick people
while their founders wrote countless books on Socialist ideology then you're braindead

20 million for the Soviet Union is considered a pretty high estimate now after the Soviet Union fell and westerners got access to the Soviet Archives.

Attached: 1561182041514.jpg (450x450, 21K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki Movie - 00 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.10.15_[2019.09.14_10.05.16].jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

her name is
メアリー・スー ie Meari- su-
which reasonably translates to Mary Sue there is no Sioux anywhere and the only reason it was used is because retards like to localize names wrongly because they think it's somehow funny or cool.

Trying to find ways to trade around labor and resources in ways that are easier than lugging around items to barter is completely natural to the impulse to find and try out better systems. Do you think capitalism spawned spontaneously out if the ether from the capitalism fairies and had no correlation at all with previous history?

Probably just butthurt ruskies. Mad that their idols were portrayed like retards they actually were.

Like broadcast anime, steamed anime is easily accessible. May have also been required for theater screening with the PG-13 rating in the US.
Just like your ecchi anime, it's uncensored on the BR.

Sounds more like liberals if anything

Do russians still care? I'd suspect Maoists or CCP 50 cent internet warriors when it comes to a board with Asian cartoons

Dozens of millions were killed in the USA alone, either through slavery or the holocaust of the native population.

Based Tanya

Attached: smug duck.png (1052x908, 571K)

Ruskies are the main consumers of Anime, every single ruski i meet with has watched some sort of Anime.

Capitalism developed from the delusional belief that wealth can be magically created by the, as you put it, Capitalism Fairy. This thought was only popularized in the late 18th century by liberal idiots like Adam Smith. Previously people thought that the amount of value in the world was limited, so to produce value you would need to extort it from others. But of course Adam Smith and friends didn't realize that actually they are still extracting value from others.

Thankfully though, the Capitalism Fairy can just magically make money appear and she will grow in power indefinitely and can make more and more and more money appear and everyone will be happy as evidenced by over 200 years of capitalism. Look how great things are for everyone.

>slavery
>capitalism
dude for real what the fuck are you talking about
>holocaust of the native population
????

Going by your definitions, slavery was an artifact of pre capitalism that carried over and stayed around too long

Isnt that confusing Keynesian thought for pretty much the whole history of capitalism? I really doubt the local carpenter at the turn of the industrial revolution was thinking about creating magical wealth theories

Uh user not every economist who analyzes capitalist economies likes or agrees with keynes. It's not like at the time they agreed on issues like the gold standard either

>Keynes
You're getting your centuries confused.
The magical capitalism fairy is older than that.

Werent russian anime watchers the reason yuri on ice couldn't directly show the homo kiss on screen? Kek

>wealth can't be created
oh nonono bros I thought we had a better life that people living 200 years ago
Wait a second we do! How can this be possible, there are even more people living right now? Hmm must be thanks to some kind of fairy

Attached: 1565897017507.jpg (510x622, 55K)

Capitalism is older than when it started to be deeply analyzed and consciously articulated about in publications as well. No single person planned out every step of the industrial revolution either before it happened or while it was happening. The reason Europeans who became americans landed in the first place was in pursuit of trade routes to facilitate exchange of wealth and goods.
Unlike communism

Enemy nations assumed she was an adult man for at least a whole novel before they managed to recover a recording of her.

You're describing basically what's popularly attributed to Keynes tho and applying it as if it's all there is, when not everyone within the study of economics who are in the capitalism camp agrees with it. That line of thought had opponents as well whenever it emerged

I can't actually tell what's censored here. What am I supposed to be seeing?

skis > boot > broomsticks > gay ponies

Prove me wrong.

>I thought her name in the novels was "Mary Sioux"

Official WN/LN and Manga have her named as 'Mary Sue'

Das boot is by far the most practical design. Ponies and boomsticks make you a large target with poor maneuverability, and the skis force you into always standing up. Manwhile superior imperial gear folded over one million times let's you go prone and be far more agile and maneuverable.

Attached: 61505620_p0.jpg (827x1169, 997K)

>It wasn't real socialism!
They fucking took state control over production quotas and pricing. The only good Communist is a dead Communist and there is no practical difference between ANY brand of socialist and a Communist.

Attached: 1535650967946.jpg (1100x500, 235K)

That's what I said retard

Attached: 1557097820968.png (834x950, 78K)

Even if they're not dead they would likely kick the bucket soon enough if they got their revolutionary uprising. Commies are really good at killing their own

I've always figured that the main issue with the boot would be user fatigue, while some of the larger ones may have higher speed ceilings and be less taxing to use. Imagine if all the thrust and maneuvering was concentrated on one foot, like some sort of rocket-powered roller skate, compared to either both feet, or something you ride like a motorcycle. Either way, the whole setup is just one zealot scientist away from turning into Strike Witches

Attached: 1548783482442.png (1129x862, 1.01M)

Norway uses skis, Germany boots, USA sticks and French ponies right?
Anyone know what rest of the countries use? Britain?

ITT Adam Smith

Attached: 1563711296821.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>notBritain
Brooms.

notUnited States, notItaly, and notRussia haven't shown theirs yet.
Probably eagles, pizza, and suffering repetitively.

Russia is giant vodka bottles

Thinking about it, Rocketeer style jetpacks for the US would be great.

I thought the Major guy in the movie was American and he was using a stick.

>the catch is it only works if you maintain squatting position

based

Attached: gw8bkhwfanl31.jpg (474x454, 29K)

no guys, this fight was a raid in england done by tanya's squad, then they go back to russia and the 2 queen of anjou battes happens, in which they fight mary sue for the second time

notAmerica hasn't officially entered the conflict.
They're a multinational expeditionary force visiting notMoscow for training.
They use notBritish equipment for appearances.

It makes a little more sense in the books, because the first Tanya/Mary encounter happens over notBritain instead.
Their second encounter happens while the group is escorting a ship to notRussia.

She's in the wrong because she goes full retard over an emotional decision that ignores the justified killing that happened between Anson and Tanya as enemy combatants where Anson very much tried to kill Tanya aswell.

Is Rerugen literally the only man in the imperial army who can notice how ridiculous it is to have a 12 year old girl lecturing cigar-chomping old veterans about strategy and tactics?

Attached: image0.jpg (960x540, 85K)

Yes, but he can't argue with her because he knows she's right

And thus he has ulcers.
Better for them to not think too hard about it.

Jesuschrist quit with the capitalismvscommunism every damn thread every damn day of your cursed existence. For god's sake.

Attached: 1567297233238.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

lol what series do you think this is?

how is she bleeding out of her eyes in this scene, and then not in the next?
Is it even possible to bleed out of your eyes but still have them work?

>want to watch/read more anime/manga like this
>"Oh I know, I'll look up 'manga/anime like Youjo Senki" on some search engines, that will help
>"Oh user, you want more isekai right? You aren't looking for cool military fantasy stories of course. You just like Youjo Senki because its isekai. Here user, have a story about reincarnated into a fucking vending machine user, you like that right user?"

I'm gonna fucking lose it.

Attached: cot.jpg (933x807, 75K)

I'm pretty sure the series isn't about an eternal comparative between economic systems.

You should haev asked here, Yea Forums will be happy to help you with anime recommendations!

Attached: 1513537421183.png (634x857, 324K)

You've already watched anime's magnum opus I presume?

Attached: 1537507640691.jpg (711x399, 60K)

>dub
kill yourself

In the end only one of them gave me anime to watch

This but unironically

I would be down to listen. Problem is you can't ask for recs on Yea Forums so you have to word it like "what are YOUR favorite [anime genre you want recs for]" so it doesn''t sound like a request and your thread won't get deleted, and I can't figure out how to make a thread when what I want is stuff like a specific anime. If anyone has any ideas here though I'm all ears.

This has been on my list for ages and I'll get around to it. Probably once I have a bit more free time considering its length.

That's why Yea Forums has made like a thousand of charts so we don't have the board filled with recommendation shit. You could also just ask in Youjo Senki threads, it wouldn't be terribly inappropriate. You could start with Drifters since it has fantasy, military stuff, laughing maniacs, like the duckface show.

Attached: 1536817130259.jpg (400x565, 58K)

>This has been on my list for ages and I'll get around to it
The fuck are you doing, lad? Legend of the Galactic Heroes is cool military fantasy stories mixed with political drama in Space, but written by someone who actually gives a shit about this stuff unlike Youjo Senki which is just "notGermany and notFrance and notRussia just fight in a straight line until Tanya swoops in and fires a bunch of magic at them and automatically wins the war"

Attached: 1562691724087.jpg (833x900, 130K)

I've seen that actually. I'm at the point where I need that old or obscure shit like Kuutei Dragons (which isn't military but has a somewhat similar magitech aesthetic).

It's just so loooong and I usually have other things I need to do. It is definitely something I'm going to do though.

Watch the My Conquest is the Sea of Stars or Overture to a New War movies at the very least lad, it's exactly what you're looking for.

Read the Youjo Senki LN if you haven't, since you mentioned Anime/Manga only.

>notGermany and notFrance and notRussia just fight in a straight line until Tanya swoops in and fires a bunch of magic at them and automatically wins the war
The anime may not convey this as efficiently given how it glosses over a lot of stuff, let alone the movie, but a lot of time in the novels is spent complaining about the Imperial logistics network being increasingly more strained, other world forces like notBritain and notItaly still being players in the game to take seriously, and more often than not Tanya's victories aren't decisive because of how often she's being transferred to another front, on top of her victories frequently having unintended negative consequences

It admits the power gap between the Empire's military and the rest of the world, but supply-wise the Empire is too strained to take on multiple fronts at once, which is why notRussia being able to just zerg rush the Empire just works let alone in familiar winter conditions the Empire isn't really equipped for

How can just an eyeline be so sexual?

Attached: 19457.jpg (832x468, 51K)

I'll check those out then

Maybe I should

Friendly reminder that you'll never get to put a ring on Tanya's finger and get to have her as a female bro for life.

Attached: tanya.jpg (1185x1114, 996K)

Was this doujin ever even scanned?

Attached: 64274556_p0.jpg (709x1001, 349K)

Tanya belongs to Visha.

Attached: peace__by_kawacy_dbcsa7w-fullview.jpg (800x556, 76K)

You didn't even try looking did you.

Checked awhile ago and found nothing. Just checked now since you asked and found that some Koreans had scanlated it.

Page from it.

Attached: 997876415CA5A20F08.jpg (1280x1882, 418K)

Tanya in S1E12
>I have realized that humans are not rational actors and do dumb shit out of hatred, this is why the French will not surrender to us if you do not destroy them completely
Tanya in the movie
>FUCK COMMIES, FUCK THIS STATUE OF LENIN and FUCK THE PRIDE OF THE SOVIETS
>omg why is this idiot bringing her personal hatred into this war

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

CUTE
C U T E

Yeah but I'm depressed all the time because of unrealistic expectations of life so obviously gommunism is what we need.
t. gommie

Action movie issues. Look at TNG Picard vs. Movie Picard.

>Better than aoi yuki
end yourself my man

Attached: DSC03764-eyes.jpg (1131x340, 261K)

Don't sway me into hotglueing it when it finally ships.

to be fair, Tanya is disgusted by commies. The real problem was failing to recognize that she needed to take the head off the Inner Party and then the whole commie regime would collapse--just attacking statues and symbols of the Party merely enraged the bolshevik in charge. Well and being a loli that he wants to fuck also enraged his penis.

You fail to understand how much Tanya dislikes communism.
She forgets that the notRussian's are mainly nationalist and don't really believe in the party.

>hotglueing
Degenerate.

Attached: DSC03763-pit.jpg (1308x2155, 1.5M)

You know damn well that thing is low-key lewd fig.

This is what happens when you let crossboarders be vocal, just saying. You gotta abuse them into acting right, you can't let them be a part of discussions.

We gotta ghettoize them and get rid of them.

This is essentially her arc in the movie. By the end, she seems to have calmed down.

The attack on Moskva was a psyop

Wow it's almost like she has flaws or something

guaranteed replies.

So, which release should I grab?

Attached: 1338234008728.png (493x402, 3K)

Just watched it, which LN volume is the continuation?

Also what exactly is the difference between LN and Web Novel? Web had it's ending so LN will have a different one or something?

It's not that easy to kill notStalin since she has no info on his place of residence. She could have just destroyed a few strategic structures, broadcasted a "Don't fuck with us" message then retreated while attacking some random cities on the way back, instead of making a mockery of the commies in their own fucking capital.

Even includes showing the troops in the fanboy outfits.

Attached: 99E6ED405CA5A2132E.jpg (1280x1886, 536K)

Horriblesubs probably has the most reliable translation.

>Its fine that she lives
Fuck that noise, I get the whole mage shit but she got shot like 5 times, once being straight through the sternum. That's bull

Just start from Volume 1.
They're a little heavy for Light Novels, but worth the read if you like Tanya.
If we really want to skip, then just start with five.
anime: 1-3.5
movie: 4
But you're going to miss all of notAfrika and The Battle of notBritain.
Not nearly as much focus on action in the books, but that's not a bad thing.

Are there any subs which replace the names of the places with real-world versions? You know, stuff like using "Germany" instead of "The Empire" and "Russia" instead of "The Federation". Just curious. I think it'd be funny.

You can just do it yourself

Read the LN. Jumping from Anime into LN really doesn't work. It's too different in style and some of the characters. Which isn't to say the plot is super different, though.

Has the LN shown them interact with a notJapan? It would be fun to see Tanya go nuts being able to interact with the culture of per previous life.

Attached: 67610509_p0.png (2247x2524, 3.87M)

What part of god giving her a blessing that says she "can't be killed by enemies" did you not get?

Yeah a notJapan is brought up.

Attached: x4a18n79m2k31.png (640x963, 1.04M)

I mean real communism hasn't been tried

Then try it yourself you fucking faggot

Attached: 1568375882493.jpg (652x540, 88K)

>liberal idiots like Adam Smith.

You really have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

> Look how great things are for everyone.

Like improved life expectancy, higher income, more options to buy stuff ranging from food to tech, and speaking of tech, it's cheaper than before, gee, it's like you ignore everything that's good in order to spout your retarded shit. The cherry on top would be if retards said that things would be better under communism or socialism.

>Capitalism Fairy

Let me tell you what capitalism is, basically is just a system that seeks to increase capital, nothing more, nothing less. What you retards argue is who people use that system, bad people will abuse it, like dictators abuse the faith in communism. Capitalism by itself will never create fortune, it needs capital, labor and incentives to make people work. But you would already know this if you weren't a fucking retard.

T. An actual economist.

Tanya is cute and sexy!

Attached: 1565460931941.jpg (850x686, 147K)

But would she make a good mom? As a family type of man I feel that is very important.

Attached: 63790011_p0.png (800x800, 543K)

I think she could but she'd also choose to adopt rather than give birth. (it also looks better on your resume and ties into her past)

But how. They install in the threads and there's little do to about it. In the meanwhile I've been banned lots of times for "off-topic" when I barely talk (or even think) about anything not anime/manga related.

Also I wouldn't even mind some off-topic, talking about WWII tactics or stuff, but this is some old shitty high school debate it goes nowhere.

Reminder to isekai any commies you see with you automobile

Attached: index.jpg (668x689, 248K)

Just imagine biting one braid while she bites the other one in ecstasy. I can't be the only one with those kind of thoughts, right?

Attached: 73529296_p0.jpg (1254x2048, 436K)

Does anyone know if someone translated the bonus novels by Carlo, like the Alternative Heroes one from the Limited Edition BD and all the others he made over time? Especially curious about Alternative Heroes, though.

I only thirst for Tanya. Mary is too much like a naive child.

Naive childs can be sexy.

Attached: 73493065_p10.jpg (900x620, 711K)

Call me when an actual good subbing group subs it.

Yeah being an adoptive mother fits her character more. Once her maternal instincts begin to surface, she finds joy in taking care of the kids and eventually she wants one of her own which leads to her adopting one.

She was too cute in it, not enough insane faces.
And the twirl one doesn't feel earned since Zettour clearly tells her it will be for 2 months but she acts as if she got her whole life out of the army.

Attached: 131534.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

After she marries Visha. This is important.

Attached: b227f4a1e40b14ee42c4dc7ecf21e1e8.jpg (885x885, 97K)

>cute duck is too cute

>And the twirl one doesn't feel earned since Zettour clearly tells her it will be for 2 months but she acts as if she got her whole life out of the army.
she probably figured that she could bullshit more reasons to stay behind after earning her keep as a strategist

Makes sense. Visha is rich and Tanya is the type to marry into money to get that easy life.

Visha isn't rich. Her family fled Russian purges. She's poor as dirt. Unless you're talking about the gambling, in which case I still doubt she's rich.

I got things confused then somehow. Maybe I got her confused with someone else.

No, they marry out of love.

Attached: 1565951377430.jpg (512x466, 152K)

Is there going to be another movie or season?
I want to know what happens with the literaly Mary Sue, MC dealing with infantry losers, how the notGermans lost the war, and what happened to her after the war

Tanya's anger will probably prevent her from being cuddly with anyone, and she will probably try to do a political marriage, but if that was not the case, Visha seems like an obvious choice: she is cute, friendly and will not put a dick in you.

Why is the protagonist a little girl

Carlo was asked this question by the author of Overlord, and he replied "It is the just path."

Why not?

To pander to the audience silly

No, she is totally cordial with some of her people and with Uger. She is totally cuddly with Visha and she loves her coffee.

Because it's silly and hard to take serious.

Imagine being this superficial.

Taking a story that makes sense and could be interesting - in this case a story about not-WWI - and then just slapping little girls and other nonsense into it is Nip manga author 101.

Violet Evergarden is another prime example of this.

Y'all bitching about Tanya being a little girl are exactly why Carlo wrote polish cake now. That and people who thought Tanya was an evil fascist deathsquad officer. So he wrote a character that actually is all those things and is lewd as fuck on top.

That's because literally everything becomes better with cute 2D girls added.

Being X wanted to put the words of the Salaryman in his own mouth so that his reincarnated self would become faithful and believe in him as God.

Why is Sonzai ecksu such an insecure bitch?

Now I want to put something different in Tanya's mouth.

In the LN he's like an overworked, incompetent middle manager that talks about quotas, and also isn't the only divine being.

lol what a pathetic excuse of a "god"

God I love this movie

Attached: fasfasf.png (1920x1021, 1.22M)

That is the whole point of Tanya's reaction.

I want to bury my head against the back of her head and sniff her hair while hugging her from behind.

jesus blanco y amarillo!
she sound like a 30~ year old bitter woman and doesn't know how to (voice) act.

She's part of a union that has a monopoly on anime voice acting. It's shit, but that's how it is.

I see, I don't really like LN but I'll give it a try

What does she smell like?

Coffee and gunpowder

Attached: 1530679670282.png (235x235, 26K)

Wtf are you me?

Monica Rial is actually a very versatile voice actress who has a base voice of a squeaky frog and have been doing this shit for a long time. So yes, the former part is right.

I mean, it's not Aoi Yuuki

Attached: 1567475227799s.jpg (110x125, 3K)