Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter is officially out and Hori is taking a break next week. How was the first chapter of the new arc?

Attached: Gym.png (386x382, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dU_in_BNJlg
ww4.readmha.com/manga/vigilante-boku-no-hero-academia-illegals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. So far I’m just happy to be back with deku again

They're going to order Hawks to kill endeavor

>psyche, as if i'd be that friendly
Boku no hero

Hoping for Toga's squad vs Ochako,Tsuyu, Nejire, and Ryukyu

Attached: 10-11.png (1771x1300, 795K)

>taking a break next week
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I require more ice queen

Attached: dad and daughter.jpg (866x1024, 257K)

Attached: EnjixGeten.jpg (1536x2048, 382K)

Will shit happen in this arc?

Todorokis pig.

Attached: C58790A7-226B-414E-BE55-81B7F28C5BAF.jpg (1653x2414, 1.69M)

Reminder that you have to have had sex minimum one time in order to become an Endeavor fan

It's not fair bros

Attached: 71.3.png (869x300, 312K)

nice couple

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Attached: __yaoyorozu_momo_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts__sample-63506d1526a285e567694ca5228b (850x735, 84K)

Is the character on the left from a fan fiction?

>No "Iida Tenya:Origin"
Never stood a chance.

Attached: h94oljmrxi531.png (505x761, 339K)

A couple of BESTIES

damn I love it when they go from friends to lovers

>each officer has their own squad
>mfw final battle is literally the arrancar arc all over again
The kubo collab is a harbinger

Attached: dabicat.png (640x360, 244K)

Can we all finally agree this proves joint training was a waste of time and nobody matters outside of DekuBakuShouto?

based

>waste of time
We got Kinoko though

Attached: 1550056482119.jpg (600x1000, 115K)

Remember when Iida, Deku, and Ochako were a friendship trio? No? Me neither.

JT was our only glimpse into Iida becoming a god of speed before he sped out of the manga and vanished

Everything the school has done has been a waste of time

Hey quick question, Bakugo is still alive right?

nah he died

Attached: 1550692415873.png (373x666, 227K)

Alive and cursed

I haven't seen Bakugo in at least six hours, last I heard he was going to go fight a villain

Unfortunately

Cute couple

Meming aside I'm not sure what of value the school is actually teaching these kids. All the real lessons they've learned have been extra curricular like with Stain or during internships. This whole hero business would make more sense if it was run like a trade school where you just went and got hands on experience instead of these pointless classroom activities.

Maybe?

Attached: IMG_20190913_155042.png (815x615, 125K)

Do Ochako and Deku not agree with the principles that the Liberation army stand for?

Attached: boku.png (256x365, 81K)

My Number 1 Hero Can't Be This Cute!!

user, he's been dead since the slime villain.

If quirks where real I assume heroes would end up just being like athletes

You mean Todoroki, Deku and Ochako?

Attached: newdekutrio.png (571x634, 760K)

Supervised gym/quirk training.
Like a police academy.

The school covers the liability and give the students the ability to take those internships. It's literally a gateway to appease the masses.

Did anyone else just feel someone forcibly exit their memories? Like, with incredible turbo fast speed, as if breaking through reality itself?

No. Bakugo was killed by the slime mutant. The entire series has just been Bakugo's dream in his final moments.

C-Cute!!!!

Attached: CollageMaker_20190911_183715284.jpg (720x572, 170K)

Let's be real here, considering the shit that actually goes on in these supposed "Elite" academies i wouldn't be surprised if they were all just a money laundering scheme by the hero association to avoid taxes and rack in profit by baking on government fundings

Attached: 003.png (261x238, 89K)

U.A just let's them do whatever the fuck they want and just let's the students figure shit out themselves.
The only thing the school really does is just throwing retarded amounts of resources at them.
Which is fine I guess, but they definitely needed to give the students a baseline to work from instead of just throwing them into the deep end.

ReDestro is scheming. Look at his eyes.

That's really interesting, user. I could imagine that.

What did Hori mean by this?

Attached: 1568310298322.png (1182x1264, 449K)

if you had to estimate, what year do you think the story takes place?
It should be roughly about 200 years in our future, right? assuming quirks emerged in modern times and OfA has been around since the beginning and spanned over seven generations.

Clearly it's a sign he made for you to spread fucking facebook tier memes you piece of human garbage

In approximately how many years would we enjoy space travel?

>all manner of misappropriated resources like giant killer robots and entire fake cities, possible moles in the school, general lack of security at first, main teaching style is just to pit the kids in big death pits and let them figure it all out for themselves

Hori is doing it unintentionally, but even the schools being a giant racket not concerned about actually preparing the kids for hero work would be a good example of the total failure of hero society. Too bad that's not what's actually happening, but it's funny to put it in that context.

At least put some effort into it; this isn't leddit.

Attached: yfw.png (671x671, 205K)

>Endeavor taking his clothes off
ENDEAVOR SHIRTLESS I know he wears his outfit under his normal clothes

Attached: 16.png (468x230, 85K)

>Please give us money so we can throw advanced robots at kids to have them smash them up
>Make cheap robots
>Uh-oh the kids smashed up all the robots, give us more money to make more.
Or
>Uh-oh the kids get hurt, give us money for medical expenses and for reparations for families
>Pocket most of it because you have people with healing quirks
Etc.
Think about it, if you wanted you could build the entire concept of hero society as actually being as corrupt as the villains make it out to be without too much trouble.
The Hero associations essentially gets to decide who has permission of using quirks, it decides who can be defined as a villain, and it gets to decide how to protect the citizens without government intervention.
An organization of this scale and power could easily manipulate society into submission. Just create a situation that forces a troublesome opponent to use their quirk, and you can bend the rules enough to have them branded as a villain, ruining heir credibility, carreer, and life
Look at it this way: Heroes cause collateral damage to infrastructures, and possibly people when in action, but as they are permitted to do so, there should be a fucking DOMINION of insurance companies, who naturally HAVE to be collaborating with the hero society to ensure profit from such chaos.
Who's to say those controlling the Hero association don't "Farm" villains by designating areas as high risk, having heroes avoid them, criminality spread, and more villains birth from harsh conditions, then pushing them to invade more secure areas to stop them, acquiring recontruction rights for associated companies, possibly publicly funded, plus funds from the insurance companies, plus funds from the excessive amount of hero merchandise for those top heroes who are often called in to solve problems?
And for all this to be possible, and really, to even allow the Hero Associations as a concept to exist, the HA should have some deals with the governments.

Attached: 012939127391723.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

within the next 25 years or bust since by then there will be so many satellites and debris orbiting it'll by like and endless barrage of shotguns.

Oy. This is getting a little bit too antisemitic for my tastes.

>tfw no transhumanist organization trying to use quirk science to accelerate the human race to an interstellar power as soon as possible

would (((they))) even exist at this point in time anymore?
Would they crumble away as the new mutant children would have too many penises to circumsize and suck off?
AfO did nothing wrong

Keep wishing, user! We can do it!

Attached: 1567293178065.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

Hero work seems like an oddly dangerous profession to allow children to train for

We know the US is the super hero origin point and capital of the world in BnHA so I'm betting they have a few justice league type super conglomerates who probably compete annually at events for revenue. And you can't have heroes without villains. When the world is filled with super heroes and merch you need toys for them to fight. So you get under the table sanctioned super villains to fight these heroes for publicity and profit when in reality it's about as real as the WWE. The entire continent is just one big spandex clad circus 24/7 because that's what sells.

>Enji telling three healthy young boys to keep an eye on his posterior

Attached: enji's behind.png (663x826, 516K)

Redestro is proof they're still around, have you seen the size of his nose?

Nearly every major villain's backstory points out some huge flaw in this supposedly borderline-utopian society

>shirtless endavour
>hawks in the same general area
>the smell of rotting flesh
when is tumblr gonna get on this?

Do you think Deku will unlock another quirk in the next chapter or 2?

Attached: 1555019620563.jpg (4037x2329, 2.08M)

Also, the last chapter just outright stated that they're making child soldiers at this point.

>Quirk Hilliary Clinton runs the HA
>the Clintons were known to have abandoned devlopment in impoverished burger areas (especially around non-white communities) whilst maintaining a facade that they were the party to do 'something'; which ensured the cycle remained and a steady stream of voters kept their hegemony
You might be onto something here.

which is why i want them to win even though they won't
goddamnit

his next quirk will turn him into a girl permanently

>Hears about a new Endeavor figurine
>Sees this
Why do they keep doing this?

Attached: Ass.jpg (576x851, 52K)

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (115x131, 8K)

Deku's quirk reveals are Hori's last resort to drumming up interest for his manga, along with making an arc specifically to suck Bakugou's balls.

Attached: deku resigned.png (173x249, 43K)

Would you watch Endeavor from behind?

Fujo bucks.

Attached: 1566706736568.jpg (725x644, 151K)

The MHA world is a liberal heaven disguising corporate dystopia.
Be quiet and obedient, citizen, don't exercise your natural rights, not even to protect others, or your own family
>Thes epeople we specifically choose can do all those things, make damage, kill, and make a fortune out of basically nothing but existing, and are funded by your tax money. ADORE THEM, WISH TO BE LIKE THEM, BUY THEIR MERCHANDISE, CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME
>Someone says otherwise? VILLAIN SYMPATHIZER, CRAZY, MADMAN
>Why would you worry or question anything when WE ARE HERE?

Attached: theylive.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Every new quirk makes him cuter, nice side effect

Attached: 20190913_160420.jpg (817x659, 232K)

Even if he wasn't attacking the public, Gwonam would still be breaking the law just by floating through the city.

The MLA was right.

Attached: overhaul fortnite.gif (540x304, 2.56M)

>Remember when Iida, Deku, and Ochako were a friendship trio?
Yeah last chapter

>Make good guys
>call them villains
reminds me of something

Attached: 1542358281049.jpg (725x679, 66K)

Is he the equivalent of a bogdanoff

Attached: BUTTMAD.png (287x313, 54K)

Deku Eri and Mirio
Deku Ochako and Iida
Deku Iida and Shoto
Deku Bakugo and Shoto

3rd one

I'm already liking this thread

>he hasn't listened to music in the last 10 years
Gorillaz

Attached: 1568108077837.png (439x570, 209K)

Is Deku's dad cute too?

Attached: 243 Cutest family.png (675x713, 376K)

No, he's sminem
sadly we have yet to see someone from the business side of the Hero association
So for now let's just say it's Nezu

What's Skeptic's favorite Gorillaz song?

Attached: gran.jpg (300x168, 12K)

2nd, I like Ochako and Iida's interactions.

Every planet we reach is dead

i mean...
probably the name of his company.
alternatively, judging by his bloodshot fucking eyes i'd say Colombians

Does Skeptic have the ability to create puppets who are not offensive caricatures, or is he forced to?

I LOVE MT. LADY!

Attached: 1528583305357.gif (500x800, 2.21M)

We know Shoto.

While light

Attached: 12.png (369x282, 54K)

youtu.be/dU_in_BNJlg

Attached: feelgood.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

i love deku! he's the cutest boy!

welp, jackpot confirms, deku is the cutest boy.
have a cute deku

Attached: 1535220889580.png (400x400, 227K)

Probably

Attached: 1568191684179.jpg (652x571, 94K)

>posting a wrong translation to perpetuate the idea that Deku is sucking Bakugo off there
Obvious agenda

Attached: Untitled.jpg (759x526, 126K)

yay!!

Attached: 1567754527245.jpg (920x1227, 401K)

AFO is cute

Containment redirection post for lost faggots who think Yea Forums is for their spam.

Attached: 1563480261914.png (596x737, 14K)

Bump

You need some green in your life

Attached: IMG_-za5mop.jpg (792x792, 163K)

based

>not wanting to talk about the object of your desire with unwilling participants
Come on, it's basically femdom. You like femdom, don't you user?

i love the green boy!

Attached: 1567752622248.jpg (1300x1600, 1.29M)

>wtf government is bad, so people who realize this should win even if the rest of their platform is to be as horrible and murderous as possible as the endgame
>one wants to destroy the world and always has, though it's sometimes toned down to "everything my thugs dislike for any arbitary reason" for a chapter here and there for no real good reason
>one wants to bring back the super non-corrupt mafia
>one wants to kill the supercops for not all being robocop level perfect except those who give him a justice boner
>one wants to control everything, and has been controlling the underworld for hundreds of years, and just really really hates the big cheesy symbol of the government, but not for that, rather because out of the limelight when shit got real he walked the walk and stopped his mad ambitions at any cost, so in retaliation he corrupted his predecessor's grandchild even further since he loves to defile things
>one wanted to do petty crime "to inspire people who feel hopeless" to be as retarded and get good at trampling over other people like him for kicks, so he went up against the heroes supposedly for the sake of his autistic underage lover who he still got in trouble on his account
The government could be China-tier and it would still be better by far for the common man than any of these villains getting their way.

i want to femdom deku

eri butt

Attached: 76609659_p0.jpg (2254x2750, 2.48M)

You can feel free to talk about your 'object of your desire' along with all the other people like you who have similar desires. This however, is not that place.
The main point is that now I've given you your redirect; you have no right to complain when the reports start rolling in.

The cutest

Attached: IMG_20190908_090358.jpg (889x574, 228K)

>implying Hori is smart enough to even consider that

Attached: mutant2.png (361x322, 221K)

Why?

As Skeptic noted, Hawks' greatest value is the government information he has access to. Nothing else matters as much. Killing Endeavor if there were any witnesses, or even the slightest suspicion, would destroy that value. And that assumes Hawks COULD kill # 1. If the PLF wants Endeavor dead, better they send Dabi and Geten to do it

deku looks so cute in that dress!

>I love Endy!

Attached: ED9BELYU4AYvt7N.jpg (1059x730, 160K)

Could current Deku beat Stain?

No.

scheming to do what?

>it's society's fault toga has no self-control
>it's society's fault Twice abused his quirk
>it's society's fault that Gentle was too brainlet to finish high school

I can already see this arc ruining Endeavor, he is becoming a cuck

Is toga with that eye patch permanently?

How should we know, she didn't mention it at all.

i don't think it is, she has such pretty eyes and i don't think they would take one away

When was the last time Momo and Shoto talked to each other?

i think they talked at shoto and mt. lady's wedding, she gave them her blessing

Shigaraki isn't about bringing something better, just about tearing it down and then letting other rebuild
Which is why he's easy to follow

all the others are quite spot on

Mirio x Eri = cute, canon, and wholesome

Deku x any girl = self inserting virgins

Any fujo ship = degenerate trash

Attached: 1552356732574.jpg (746x939, 106K)

He's the first I listed, so it IS spot-on, don't speedread user

shut up incel

Attached: 1565746073708.jpg (680x510, 61K)

toga could have been saved if society didn't place quirks as something holy and actually helped solve her issues
twice is almost entirely at fault for what happened to him, though you can argue about him coming from a crime infested ghetto
gentle lost everything because he tried to save someone while not being a hero

Mirio is saying "your peach goes in my mouth"

>canon
Not read last chapter or something?

Attached: 1562606429694.png (1168x1246, 257K)

point is, he could actually be a positive thing if the system is tyrannical and there are good people to rebuild

All shippers who spam these threads should be set on fire but Mirio/Eri fags are first in line.

Sounds like you want the Todomomofag to spam pics.

man I want to see your reactions when they show up with a child of their own

Why does the child have green hair?

It wasn't the fault of "society". She fucking drank a dude's blood, they had no way to know that was even her quirk and not her being a psycho. The ones to blame secondarily are her parents for trying to get her to suppress it, because they were horrified and afraid/ashamed of her and didn't think it over cool-headedly. The one primarily to blame was her for deciding to just go with her hormonal urges and make up a fantasyland for them, rather than seeking help from literally anyone, or just not running away and allowing herself to be helped. She could have still gotten the quirk counseling she needed, and her crush might have even forgiven her once he understood.

You're exhibiting the same childishness of the LoV and the one Curious feigned for propaganda's sake when you say "it's society's fault for not automatically predicting literally anything that could ever happen, and monitoring everyone 24/7" in some sort of impractically upkeep-intensive utopia where everyone's too busy working to monitor each other than do anything else. Then, those with concealable or concealment quirks can still slip through the cracks sometimes and you'd still be going "muh society's fault".
You want a liberated society that at the same time is so "involved" and "caring" that it pays attention to the hypothetical unique needs of everyone at all times and always knows what to do, but you're not interested in contributing on your own. In your liberated utopia, someone with Toga's quirk would grow up doing as she pleases and become a target for the just anger and vengeance of people whose families or pets she's wronged.

The truth is, it's not the society's fault, it's yours and Toga's for not advocating for yourselves, but then blaming the world for not understanding your unique failures instinctively. The truth is, any sort of society has no need for you at all. Work out and get a job.

Attached: reigen.png (1162x862, 338K)

In the same way that H-bombs are a great solution to an influenza outbreak. Don't reproduce.

It's an uncle Deku cosplay

These threads are so bad. So much animosity and people trying to start stuff by lewding two particular characters out of spite. How much idiocy can come from militant shippers and militant anti-shippers. Why is everyone so mad at everyone else.

What if the good people all got turned to dust for getting in his way when he wanted to kill their families and random strangers in the pursuit of his goal?

Keep bringing it up. That’ll stop em.

>Toga's not at fault for being horny and stupid, but Twice is at fault for being lonely and having nothing to live for and no family to worry about
huh

Ok

Attached: 1549045881430.jpg (1280x880, 270K)

Attached: momo stop.jpg (850x853, 78K)

They haven't talked to each other since chapter 85, or 158 chapters ago. That's over 3 years of real time, and 65% of the manga.

Everyday until you see it.

Attached: noway.png (1027x86, 6K)

Nice

>Eri is crying
Not wholesome or nice

Yeah he's a CIA-sponsored gun runner battling local QLA cells in Iraq for his "office job"

No, DEKU was killed by the Slime Villain. All this is Deku's death dream in which everything he's always wanted - a quirk, friendship with All Might, true love, friends, Kacchan, victory - comes to him. The final scene will be dead Deku falling out of Slimey's clutches and a brief explanation of all this.

She's a toddler. They cry all the time for no reason.

We made Geten female, we can get Endeavor naked!!

i cry all the time for no reason too

Who the FUCK is Momo?

I'm so glad you died last week, your continued haunting only brings me smiles now

He made puppets that looked like Twice, he apparently just likes offensive caricatures.

The real problem with this series is the bad guys backgrounds just show a society facing growing pains as it works out how a world with quirks works, not a world that requires violent revolution. At worst people are too reliant on All Might's unrealistic shining vision of heroism, but heroes in general are still shown to be squeaky clean boyscouts, even personally terrible people like Endeavor. People like Stain and Shiggy just come across as individuals with particularly shitty backgrounds looking for a greater justification for their violence that isn't really there.

Minetas wife

Deku's meaty thighs

Attached: 1568200033635.jpg (1672x2048, 815K)

She's six (seven)

>died
user, mirieri is the endgame.

Attached: 1567895344450.png (369x354, 61K)

i want a deku bf so bad, i want to fondle his body

Some say we can still hear the Mirierifag's voice in these very threads, softly pleading with a Hori that isn't there

Also, there's no solution in sight for new and unexpected quirks, either from the heroes or the villains.
"Let everyone do what they want" is fine until quirk rape becomes the norm, "make quirks illegal" is impractical, "no quirk use unless licensed, and you get quirk therapy, also the cops that the people like get paid more per job" is as close to ideal as you can get. Officially allowing minor quirk use in private domiciles would be best, but it's a logistics nightmare to legislate.

Pretty sure it's still normal to cry randomly at that age.

>endgame
mmmnnn....keep telling yourself that, spic.

I agree but I don't see it as a problem with the series, the vast majority of criminals and faux-revolutionaries in both decent and bad countries fit that bill irl, we just romanticize them just as much and for just as stupid reasons as Hori shows happening in his setting.

Can I have my daily dose of the "I keep my ideals" copypasta?

Just don't get mad when it happens

is it normal to cry randomly at my age

>They’re starting to regain trust in the heroes?
>Dump it

Attached: 78CE5902-117F-4EF1-8050-2F3D7082BC35.png (327x284, 39K)

If you have PTSD sure

Attached: 1559328294786.jpg (295x425, 52K)

It's ok to cry. It's healthy. It's 2019.

Can you I say can you imagine the sex?

that makes me feel better, thank you user!

unless that ball dude is the villain of the arc, it's hard to say anything yet.

You're welcome, Ochakoschizo.

Remember the shitshow from last summer when Endy almost lost to a drone?

Attached: endy dies (1).png (669x758, 226K)

I wonder if the anime will remeber the forgotten 9th expendable; corresponding to the buddist sin of being South American and playing football

Attached: brazilian_overhaul.png (753x455, 133K)

Attached: endy dies (2).png (673x847, 218K)

Attached: endy dies (3).png (1080x809, 206K)

No, I don't. It's almost as if it didn't really happen in the grand scheme of hundreds, if not thousands of posts.

: )

Attached: 1565169785436.jpg (787x1113, 473K)

Attached: endy dies (4).png (662x721, 248K)

>revisionist history
okay
You do know all these posts are not one big false flagging operation.

Attached: endy dies (5).png (669x789, 312K)

Attached: endy dies (6).png (665x319, 79K)

How is Ochakofag being an attentionwhore related to people sperging about endeavor possibly dying?

Onsen chapter soon

i miss ochacofriend so much

That was just in the numbered folder lol

t. Ochakofag

Attached: hair style.jpg (800x654, 88K)

how would've you rewritten pro hero
hard mode you have to use a nomu

- And just why did you think you needed to waste 6 bumps worth of derailment when you could have just compiled your damn caps into one and made your 'point'.
On top, pointing out that you're doing something and saying your aren't does not therefore mean you aren't; the same way I'm not calling you out for being a lazy shit.

wow ochaco looks really pretty with that haircut!

What will Eri's hero name be?

She's Togafag now

They're being taught standard high school courses like English and math, as well as specialized courses like All Might's Hero Training and whatever weirdness Aizawa throws at them. They also have access to Support Services, so they can constantly refine and improve their equipment and costumes. AND there are Pro Heroes all around they can ask for advice. It's a pretty impressive set up, actually.

It's a quiet thread today. Thoughts on the lates Vigs chapter. Prince had some good screen presence, though I wonder where they're going to take Shiragumo.

Attached: grave.png (2000x1500, 566K)

Who's Prince and who's Shiragumo?

Have Hawks get beat up instead

>Pretending people care about vigilante after Aizawa took more screen time
It got worst

But user, he's going to die soon. He can't be so cool everytime.

Attached: 75297441_p21_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 610K)

Read vigs thank. Prince was one of Aizawa's Internship heroes, Shiragumo one of his and Present Mic's classmates

Eh, I like it. I preferred the start when it was introducing how things happened in the past (Present Mic, Midnight, etc) but I still find it a nice read. Aizawa is an edgy little shit, but what's to expect when it's his flashback and he's a sideprotagonist of Vigs in general

Attached: the_line.png (740x397, 233K)

building up stress for 1,000,000%

imagine how much stress it is to suck up to the person who stole your dream.

Why hello fellow tripfag, feels good to know everyone can see how superior we are.

Thanks to Todoroki, Mina could dance, the thing she love the most. They are very suitable for each other and Mina's superior body and quirk would be approved by Enji.

Attached: todomina is canon.png (966x726, 648K)

You're right, all the way up until the part where the Todorokis would meddle with muties

Imagine if Todoroki's amazing powers came out at a useless liquidy spray. This is mediocre eugenics, and we accept only the BEST eugenics.

Is Vigilantes available in something better than that potato res official Jump site yet?

ww4.readmha.com/manga/vigilante-boku-no-hero-academia-illegals/

Attached: 1560979375231.png (768x752, 297K)

Mina's quirk with a superior technique is very lethal. Have you seen the face of a acid's victim? Acid can be dangerous.

canon and cute

Caution to the pissfags:
Do not get too close while watching, not only will you die but they won't be able to tell from your damaged skull that you were smiling, and Mina will get life in prison over a simple misunderstanding.

And that's good for her standards, but Todoroki doesn't have a lethality problem, he can use fire any time for that. Moreover his battlefield control depends on his ability to create solid barriers anywhere anytime however he wants them to be shaped. His child shouldn't be a downgrade on that.

It's another kind of power. Technically, Jirou's quirk has the most potential, but she doesn't interact with Todoroki. There's no love.

Todoroki's ice would be arguably better if it was sprayable, since it would negate his need to touch a surface for the ice to trail along.
Sprayable fire would basically just be napalm, and ask the Vietnamese how useless that was.

Obviously he needs to keep pumping her full of babies until one gets all three quirks, it worked for his dad. But then, same with Momo. He should impregnate both.
He can just buy her like his dad did, but be less of a sperg than his dad. If her parents won't accept cash they'll certainly go for cocaine.

I mean, if we'd been able to drop equivalent amounts of flamethrower fire rather than napalm, napalm would start to look pretty underwhelming.

Their children would be pretty dangerous oh my god stop them

Nice. Really nice.

Attached: deku thinking.jpg (251x323, 14K)

Mina is so happy thanks to Todoroki!

What bizarre way will Deku lose his virginity?

If we're talking pure eugenics, Bakugo x Mina sounds more supervillain tier. Explosive acid that you can projectile rain down on everything as you fly over them sounds particularly nasty.

in the air thanks to Ochako's quirk

Imagine waiting three years for more todoiideku only to be cucked at the last minute for bakushit

Attached: dark iida.png (468x600, 135K)

to me

It's not fair!!!

Attached: 169 happy mina.png (461x444, 181K)

He will lose his anal virginity to Jiro.

Wait a minute, how come Aizawa's quirk works while he's wearing goggles?
If he could just do that, then why does he have those goggles with slits in them instead of clear, airtight goggles full of a saline solution so he'd never have to blink?

Attached: eraser goggles.png (750x1125, 825K)

Jirou is a girl

deku loves to get pegged by his girlfriend!

Raped by Toga or some crazy cake yearning for some good boy cock

nice

>As for Bakugou, he "hopped" away as soon as he came

Why would anyone be an iidafag?

i want to peg deku! he looks so cute like that

Because he's the best character who went through the most believable issues and growth

Napalm and Ice Beams aren't necessarily a downgrade

Probably a weakened effect if anything.

Endeavor should be playing Defensive End or Outside Linebacker in the NFL racking up 40 sacks a year.

Literally slips and falls into Mt. Lady's pussy while trying to save her after she gets knocked out, while struggling out his clothes get sucked in by her instinctive contractions and his dick touches pussy for a moment.
Ochako has some big moral thing over it afterwards whether she can be with a sullied man.

This. Also he's a nice boy, a very good friend. He's honest and responsible.

Reminder that "believable", "character growth", and "relatable" are just wagon words for "I can only understand one type of person and this is it"

Attached: 1568406537739.jpg (1280x1796, 1.16M)

It's literally like IRL Art School. They of course try to give general tips and some history and provide the students with shitloads of equipment, but ultimately it's on the students to actually become good artists, the teachers can't really grab your hand and force you to draw until you become good like Horikoshi.
At the end of the day, art/hero school is mostly to make connections (with other artists to start projects/with hero agencies and your classmates) and to improve yourself on your own terms, it's not a linear thing like math where you can resolve a certain equation and then go to the next step.
And the teachers don't even bother trying to give much advice on the Quirks since Quirks are wildly different, so they just tell to the students
>Go use your quirks for 8 hours until you get better

And then you have shit like Aizawa identifying Shoto sucks at melee... and not teaching him any martial arts for the entire semester.

Okay, listen carefully as I spoonfeed you, noreader. The slit glasses have mirrors in them so his gaze can fall directly on multiple people at a time, a direct gaze is necessary to rob them of their powers, though the effect lingers a bit after it stops.

me on the left and deku on the right

It's a very Montessori if you put it that way

He's also the friend who pushes back on rulebreaking issues but knows when it's time to break some rules and do the heroic thing.

Imagine if Lawfrog were even half as good a person as Iida.

So wait... is Endeavor about to fight some league muppets?

What will Hawks do?

Use his feathers.

He's basically a male Hermione

Attached: 0183-001.jpg (938x1300, 308K)

>Shoto: Shut up
>Endeavor: Sho-Shoto!
WTF happened to him?

Fly higher.

>that music kick-up when Iida says "I'm in"

Tsundere Dad and now a Tsundere Son.

Endeavor is Shoto's bitch.

Watch. From behind.

Attached: 1564687309740.png (233x417, 64K)

Observe, then say something along the lines of "Wow. That Bakugo kid's quite impressive."

Shoto's always been good with passive-aggressiveness against his dad. The fact that Endeavor may be reforming doesn't change that.

Ryuko VA: Kaori Yagi
Centipeder VA: Kenta Okuma
Rock Lock VA: Yasuhiro

Attached: b29d03d.jpg (1500x3177, 424K)

Remember that time Aizawa correctly deduced that Iida was definitely going to Hosu to fight the hero killer, and told not a single living soul
Wasn't that a little fucked up?

>kind personality without being boring, had realistic flaws as a person with him being overly robotic, insensitive and too goal oriented at the beginning of the series
>humorous autism outbursts
>cool quirk
>fun chemistry/interactions with Todoroki and Deku and most of the rest of 1A
>responsible, competent and is pretty much the best bro you could have in 1A
>good design and based robo hero costume
>has had consistently believable issues and growth as the other user said
Why WOULDN'T you be an Iidafag?

Can't wait for these faggots to embarrass themselves again

How does Aizawa feel about having Mirio as his son in law?

Shoto holds all the cards now. He can live and stand on his own, and even use his fire on his own. For him to become the strongest he can be, he still needs the benefit of Endeavor's training. However, Endeavor needs him to become strong, and also acknowledge him as his father, more than Shoto needs to get stronger right now, even with things heating up.
The balance of power tipped in Shoto's favor when he got away from home and started doing things his own way. That's why even back at the sports festival Endeavor was yelling impotently.

One less child to teach.

Also here's her Dragon form

Attached: Ryukyu Dragon Form.jpg (1080x1272, 674K)

When?

That's what happen when you doesn't expulse students.

thats uncanny valley but still cool

Based and Wholesomepilled

Attached: 857CE3E1-9092-4631-8B1A-2109CA32224C.jpg (750x950, 329K)

It's like when a kid gets to their teenage years and grows too big for their dad to hit anymore except in this case the dad actually wants to be a better person so it leads to them becoming somewhat of a doormat that you can boss around for reparations.

I'd know

centipeder is fucking rad

Also say hi to Locklock

Attached: Locklock.jpg (573x761, 219K)

Is Locklock more powerful than Rocklock or weaker?

He's got his lock power doubled but his rock abilities are simmilar to a regular human.

Attached: barelyconcealeddisgust.png (129x110, 14K)

I just want to know when we get to see their bigger, blacker brother Cockblock.

>he's mortal enemies with Midnight

CV: Literally who

>...but just as I cannot seduce you nor cause you to slumber, old foe of mine...so too, you cannot dispense of your erection...
>Ah, so right you are, lady of the night. Come, then, grasp it firmly, and do your filthy work.
>You know I cannot, for that mysterious force blocks me entirely.
>Forsake your harlotry and turn to the light!
>Never!

Cute and canon

Attached: 1566593138198.jpg (207x252, 29K)

Ryukyu and Lock Lock's VA's are relatively small but Centipeder's VA is also the voice of Cementoss, Manual and Ketsubutsu Boomerang Kid.

stop stalking me

Stop shitposting already

Attached: togawice11.jpg (207x252, 29K)

And where do Rockrock and Lockrock fit into this?

There isn't a single place these teens can go to refine and practice their quirks with adult supervision. Regulations prevent everybody from activating their quirks let alone going into the woods and blowing shit up.

You can activate your quirk inside your home, you just can't use it in public. I thought that was the law. Also Ochako when mentions her parents and their business it makes it sound like you can use it for business but you gotta get permits or something.
I also imagine there's some sort of business that owns private buildings, kind of like gyms or firing ranges, for people to use their quirks in. Assuming of course that's allowed by the law, and not a violation.

There should really be a quirk gym.
Or just don't make quirk usage illegal unless someone uses their quirk to commit a crime.

Her permit to use it is being a Pro Hero, that's why she has to become one in part.

Think about bacchan, mt. lady, endeavor, all might and more. They need Olympic gyms to actually push themselves to the limit, so practicing in a home isn't viable. But even if they had these gyms a 15 year old going there and working out wouldn't hold a candle to going to a school with an experience pro hero guiding them and teaching them techniques and proper training form. The first poster and most subsequent replies were acting facetious, the academy has taught them everything they know. You can literally hear the student mentioning this is the first time they've ever been allowed to activate their quirks.

Also laws change in different countries and I bet that America would protect the right to use quirks except in a workplace environment.

I think the wording in the upper left here implies you don't need to be a Pro Hero to get permission to use your quirk for work.

Attached: 117d2ddfca5b318e671a164c2b9d2a26992da732_218880_869_1293.jpg (869x1293, 230K)

Attached: book.png (667x509, 190K)

Have a happy Endy

Attached: happy endy.png (646x502, 253K)

A FUCKING BAG OF CHIPS

Attached: 1567826860145.jpg (838x456, 230K)

Stop posting her.

He didn't even post the full info pic

Attached: EEZiGl3UcAAoZsP.jpg (566x680, 81K)

>when you're so shit at writing your own characters than your fans do it for you

Attached: 1536284708286.jpg (900x900, 408K)

I know this is bait but just in case, the Character Book is written by Hori

Attached: heard (you) were talking shit.png (327x284, 44K)

>In-depth analysis of students, pro-heroes, and even civilians
But are there any villains

Attached: 95EBC817-B505-4F27-ADAB-16A370AD1ED2.jpg (828x1021, 85K)

Yes. tfw they'll most likely reveal Geten's gender

Attached: yes.png (566x72, 8K)

>So, that's how I became the Number 1 Hero!
>Right after Kacchan of course!!

I feel like there will probably be some retcon in this

Why is Kacchan so amazing?

Attached: amazing.png (328x375, 75K)

>Hori is going to waste time fleshing out his manga in a separate book instead of just writing everything into the fucking manga
Someone tell him this is supposed to be a story and not a D&D character sheet

Attached: 4ba.jpg (485x480, 61K)

This is the man who allegedly felt bumbed out by the Overhaul arc and rushed it so he could finish it, I feel like this shouldn't be surprising

Because you use the wrong translation

Attached: bet you would.png (292x263, 72K)

they should just hurry up and kiss each other already

Me to the baku and dekufags who constantly go at it.

That's literally the same

>Caleb's translation
Whats the official translation?

Anyone got the raws and can speak moonrunes?

God damn, sounds pretty nice. I love shit like this

So I assume characters with smaller bios, like say Kinoko, will have theirs expanded upon?

"I bet you would" has a more sarcastic implication than "I don't doubt it".
If it was Kaminari or Sero or any of the other classmates who treats Bakugou like the clown he is, I'd believe the line was sarcastic.
But this is Deku we're talking about. He's been wanking Bakugou sincerely for the entire series and there's no reason to assume that he's being sarcastic this time in particular.

I disagree, ever since JT he’s been pretty openly dismissive of Bakugo

i would kiss the bakufags tbqh

Indeed

Attached: just watch me.png (1294x963, 954K)

Is Deku not allowed to joke around with Bakugo? This is what I assume will be their banter for now on, don't forget that they are childhood "friends"

>Nah, I’ll still surpass you
>You’re getting further from All Might...
>I bet you would
Is Deku, dare I say it, starting to banter with Bakugo?

Careful, they would call you a cuck and then tell you to suck their cock.

Literally every successful Manga has character books

>FUCK YOU DEKU IM GOING TO SURPASS YOU AND THAT HOT AND COLD FAGGOT
>sure you are buddy

>mfw shitposters losing all their material

Attached: 24DAE8B1-11F5-4985-8F6F-DECE63138ACF.jpg (278x181, 9K)

>new colorspread and chapter finally drop in Japan
>"切爆 ゲイ" or is "Kiribaku gay?" immediately starts trending on Twitter because apparently they're dressed just like Ikanimo-kei stereotypes
Sasuga

Attached: 1568281296116.jpg (1778x1300, 963K)

Attached: 1560367494445.jpg (497x543, 58K)

test

if Endy or Hawks complimented Bakugo for something so basic then i'll drop this garbage manga

>What bizarre way will Deku lose his virginity?

Miruko goes into heat and finds Deku is the only one who can pound her hard enough to satisfy her legs, and tough enough not to shatter when those legs wrap him up tight and won't let him escape until she's squeezed every last drop out of him.

Attached: 1549484677931.jpg (1100x1405, 303K)

Attached: 1568275958074.jpg (511x549, 68K)

omg cute

Deku is going to die a kissless virgin, just like all the Deuck self inserters.

I feel sad for women who will never understand the brotherhood between men

>Post yfw Mirio is having side adventures learning Quirkless Militia Warfare from Knuckle Duster

Who?

i will kiss deku and everyone who likes deku!

>literally everything is gay now
God i fucking hate fags trying to appropriate fucking everything as part of their pathetic fag existence.

the only thing i understand is that it's cute when boys love other boys

Based and slutpilled

you get two kisses

Wrong

Yeah. You know who else was really big on the "brotherhood between men"? Spatans, samauri, fraternities, the military, wrestling leagues...it's almost as if putting a bunch of young men together in close quarters, far away from women, where they build strong emotional bonds, and the line between platonic affection and sexual tension is blurred comes across as gay or something.

Why is Todoroki so fond of Bakugou? If he's supposed to be similar to Endeavor shouldn't he hate him?

>Why is Todoroki so fond of Bakugou?
Don't question it.

Maybe they'll address it someday, like Todoroki thinks they're different because of something in specific. I doubt it's just Todoroki's autism of time spent together = friendship.

They have faced various situations together and their personalities make them get along.

I can't wait to see what bullshit lie Deku will come up with next when he manifests another quirk.

Mochi

Literally all he has to say is "My quirk is energy manipulation"

ochako looks pretty with any haircut.

you look pretty with any haircut!

But isn't it registered as "Super Power" though?

Attached: 1560375720121.jpg (1252x1468, 256K)

He can change the registry by himself, but none of his classmates have every explicitly asked him what his quirk is, they just assumed it was super strength. Super easy to just tell people "oh I was just sending lots of energy into my body, now I'm learning how to use it outside my body"

y-you too

thank you, you're a very beautiful person

Daddy kink

Mineta will end up with a harem

>Checks the tag
>Only 10 nip kiribaku fujos typed "切爆 ゲイ"
>Never trended in the first
>Kirifujo on /bnha/ ever being legit
Though It was interesting how this fujo didn't even agree with them because they're just wearing normal clothes. Most of her followers also didn't agree since Bakugo looks like a drunk uncle. Though at least now we know that the nip kiribakufujos are just as delusional as their western counterparts
Just roll with it

Cease

>Europefags
So this is what happens when the burgers are asleep.

>Though at least now we know that the nip kiribakufujos are just as delusional as their western counterparts
was there ever any doubt?

>Only 10 nip kiribaku fujos typed "切爆 ゲイ"
I just check it myself, it was definitely more than 10. But yeah it's not a trend.

Camie

Attached: camie1.png (514x695, 209K)

Attached: camie2.png (500x610, 147K)

Attached: sample_0fb21d09052407def81db17b31fa71be.jpg (850x1181, 410K)

Lovely couple

What killed the hype?

Does Bakugou die or what?

the burgers went to sleep

Yeah, that's true. Where's the small minority of us online from then? Denmark here.

I'll give ya one guess mate

It's been a long time coming

Attached: 1535425495214.jpg (700x462, 91K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: Screenshot_20190914_143923.jpg (661x543, 100K)

Bongland.
Nothing too out of the ordinary, just Yea Forumsbnormal hours; albeit at the tailend of the peaceful times. East Coast normalfag (lightfags at the very least) burgers should be waking up soon regardless (-5hrs if I'm correct, as oppose to their -8hr counterparts); and the NoS (Nation of Shitposters, see ) are pretty much on a reverse timing to yuros anyways, so we're always stuck with them.

Weird to grasp at times how international the site often is. I don't think it's tht much of a stretch to say there are at least 25-30 nationalities in the current IP alone (minimum), not to mention the known locations of some of the regulars.

Attached: 1554709497964.jpg (930x916, 71K)

* -8hr West coast counterparts

Not everything, just Kirishima.

Because Todoroki knows he's more powerful than Bakugou. Also Bakugou is a little fond of Todoroki. Not gay.

I'm from pastaland

Attached: d58.png (484x371, 219K)

Netherlands here

Attached: cnv8Dx4.jpg (800x599, 67K)

Sludge breaks out of prison and rapes Bakugo

Why didn't AFO just take Shigaraki's quirk?

/Pol/and here

Attached: 1544839310626.png (602x1051, 442K)

Because he is a nice man and he wouldn't do anything bad to his adopted son.

I'm actually still a burger.

He asks permision first.

Belgium

Attached: 1490911310931.jpg (226x226, 6K)

>slime villain actually managed to get paet of himself into Bakugo before All Might obliterated him
>current Bakugo is basically a zombie controlled by the slime villain

Attached: 1551330824719.png (715x720, 553K)

Italy

Attached: 41818683_1907847515918020_836055313832684651_n.jpg (1080x1186, 161K)

Man, I wish I was Mineta

Attached: 1567107467771.png (157x343, 29K)

The first one had plenty of character pages for villains, I doubt this will be any different.

You wish you could be picked up by Deku just as you wet and possibly shit your pants after a close encounter with an earth monster?

Attached: 1537286559564.png (326x247, 17K)

>Endeavor goes out looking like this
How is it allowed

Attached: D6q1ZrYU8AAvnMr.jpg (480x854, 90K)

Lemillion inches is here

Attached: 1567018401743.jpg (885x823, 132K)

If it meant I had Deku holding me close, then yes, puke, piss, shit, near-death-experience, come what may

AFO's ankles.

Attached: proxy.jpg (87x66, 4K)

Are you going to tell ENDEAVOR he can't???

Besides, is that really worse than Mt. Lady or Midnight wearing a costume that shows everything they've got in exquisite detail?

?

Endeavor's suit is more lewd to me because he didn't even intend for it to be sexy, it just accidentally gives him a great ass

I love sassy Deku

Attached: 1565799967090.jpg (768x1024, 683K)

why dont any of the boys find Jirou attractive?

>stating your country on the internet
Its is Europe though.

Attached: 1556139517492.png (271x626, 195K)

Hue.

Attached: ForAnon.jpg (323x156, 13K)

Why the fuck is Hawks talking on a phone when he has a guy who controls media satellites and shit on his ass?

Because they know that she's actually a boy. Kouda likes "her" anyway because he doesn't care.

Attached: 1555308305614.jpg (834x1112, 147K)

In that scene, Hawks still has the jeanist duffel bag on him. That means it was a flashback to before he arrived at the scene on Dekia, met skeptic and got those devices onto him.

ah ok

>we could've had a cute, big autistic monster girl who loves animals
Fucking Hori keeps letting me down

Same, hope he'll become significantly more sassy as he grow into a hero

Attached: 025d4f020f55062b7ca337091285b7b8.jpg (540x756, 63K)

>Eastern Europeans embarrassed to admit that they come from some economically unstable shithole with political unrest
Sasuga North Macedonia

You think you are clever you little shit?

Attached: ochako.jpg (311x282, 27K)

This shot could make some nice edits

Attached: 1566510711893.jpg (2000x1500, 672K)

Imagine getting punched in the face by deku

Attached: 46.jpg (564x1002, 74K)

Would feel pretty cool

Attached: Rent free.jpg (407x407, 93K)

to be fair, eastern europe is still in better shape than certain other european countries

>Europe hours just an off-topic fujofest, even more than burger hours
This is why threads shouldn't last more than six hours.

Its just one guy.

Oh sorry, we should talk more about how amazing is Kacchan and how cuck Deku for being more mature than him.

>one shitposter amongst a successful thread is worse than dead thread except the regular fujos
I'm not trying to insult you, I'm feeling bad for your misfortune, friend.

Kek
My sides thank you for this post

>Europeans are faggots
Tell me something I don't know

Mina and Todoroki are meant for each other.

Attached: How do you do fellow kids.png (288x261, 91K)

Newfag begone

HawksEndy is cute and canon.

Attached: 1518102351655.jpg (826x1000, 989K)

How tf could Deku lose to some guy whos not even a mountain buster?

Deku is technically already better than Bakugou is
He's faster, has more range, and could technically end the fight in one hit
Last time they fought Deku had just started to use shoot style, which he's now almost perfected, while bakugou is basically the same and we haven't seen any major "improvements"
The only reason Deku could lose is because of plot armor

Now? He was already better. He could create shockwaves to rival Todoroki's ice with one finger each, and the fingers can be used twice in one fight and still mostly heal. Bakugo doesn't have that kind of range or force on his explosions, and his hard limit is how much his skin can take without blowing itself up.
Bakugo has more experience with positioning and moving himself because of, not anything heroic, but bullying people as a kid, but Deku is catching up to him.

Bakugo is obsolete and his only actual use in the manga so far has been as a foil for Deku, comic relief, or a damsel. Not because Hori "hates the character and loves Deku", just because that's all he's genuinely good for regardless of how much Hori talks about how good he is through the various other characters.

Bakugou is a chad and Deku is a cuck

This

>Look at me and learn all about these sick tricks Shotooooo

>Hey Kacchan, if you want 7 quirks so much why don't you take a swandive off the building and hope you get them in your next life?

Attached: 1567364029512.jpg (367x465, 180K)

this
i hoenstly, genuinely don't understand how so many people can be so in love with Bakugou.
I'm not a Dekufag, i think Deku isn't anything special either, but why is the sperg the character everyone likes to pretend is "deep" and "interesting" and the best?
>Sperg
>Litterally ultra powerful and smart naturally, does everything with no effort
>Cunt for most of his life
>Still a cunt that doesn't bother to register his friends' names
>Never defeated a single villain that wasn't a background decoration mook, with the exception of soda pop and even then he was a one-off retard robbing a store
>Never saved anyone or partecipated in saving anyone
What's so special about him?
I can understand liking other characters
Deku has his madman moments, Shoto and Iida have had theirs as well, hell Shigaraki has had more shonen/heroic moments than fucking Bakugou
Aside from having to be rescued and being Deku's mancrush, you could erase him from the story and nothing would change
just have the LoV want to capture someone else for the same reasons, capturing Bakugou too doesn't have any real consequence either

Attached: 1548414927400.jpg (500x508, 17K)

Yes

Bakugou will be shipped with Jirou and that is his fate

>With Jirou
Bakugou will be shipped with everyone and anyone the random retarded hamplanets that wet themselves for him can self-insert with or rub their cooches on tables fantasizing about

>Laughing stock for class A
>Barely above aoyama and Mineta socially speaking
>Deku of all people talks shit about you
>Not even one girl has shown interest in you
Wow, what a chad

Attached: 1568341639292.jpg (900x1271, 127K)

Bakufags are just shitposters. Nobody unironically can like him

I wonder what happened to the eribakugo dude

This is right.

Attached: 1566737454244.jpg (1200x1454, 177K)

What about fujos and horny fangirls
*ahem* "why do good girls like bad guys?"

Attached: 1558380619748.jpg (500x500, 50K)

You have to remember that his fanbase is made up of fujos who are naturally drawn to bad guys that they want to fix, plus according to fujo logic he's a tsundere which is always a winner trait to them. His significantly smaller male fanbase is made up of the betas who unironically interpret him as an alpha male, believing the fake hype Hori creates for him or those who started as dekuselfinserters in hopes of him fulfilling their bully revenge fantasies, but who then jumped over to Bakugo when they figured Deku would never punish Bakugo in a petty way or demand an apology for his treatment.

They're enemies

bakugo has no asperger

when you put it like that i guess you're right
fuck

Attached: 5707743+_3efc37b7fb3a4e8dd0c5377f143d7e8d.jpg (300x400, 82K)

He's not but his editors are probably

Who's the most well liked kid in class A?

Attached: fe943089-2061-491c-8931-ba3f4201c3dd.png (800x800, 197K)

Dekufags coping again I see

Deku is like Jesus in that aspect, he simply puts the other cheek and for some reason that just pisses him off more

You mean friends

Attached: EEbrLXFUcAIDAx_.jpg (1536x2048, 544K)

look at the perfectly sculpted chad face. Deku doesnt take enough showers to get girls

Attached: chad.jpg (242x116, 10K)

I hope Hawks gets some head pats from Endeavor before he dies

Attached: D13lG85UYAEuJKY.png (595x630, 176K)

>*has a panic attack in your path*

Attached: 0cK6vg0.png (950x537, 661K)

>Why are you turning me around? No Deku, dry cock NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1552859543207.png (933x669, 474K)

kek

Bleach had better build ups.

"Anyone who doesn't like my self-insert Gary-Stu is an X-fag uwu"
go commit Kurt Cobain

Attached: 982359823659835.jpg (640x803, 78K)

But Anons, you could not be further from the truth!
First of all, as of the time both of you were posting; we were assuredly outside of yuro hours; with the 'six hours' post being made at 10am EST - a timefram when we can assume nigh all of burgerland was awake!
Secondly, as for the initiation of the fujospam; the 'restart' of it could be linked to - which was start quite literally as the East coast burgers were beginning to wake up. Coincedance? I think not!

In fact during the time of the actual Yea Forumsbnormal hours (from 8:30am to 11am UTC - or 12:30pm Western time to 6am Eastern, the hours in which the majority of burgers/spics/SAmericans/leafs hibernate); we can actually look at every single post within that timeframe, from to .
M-Masaka! Kureiwa?! What is this?! It appears that, outside of a few posts at the start of the timeframe (before 9am UTC, or in short terms, if any west coast burgers decided to stay up past their bedtime), 1-2 posts here and there and 3 waifuposts regarding Camie which were evidetly used for bumping; there was determinally, not a single fujopost. No spam, just some quiet discussion. Even the Auzzies were behaving themselves! The thread was extremely quiet for those few hours, and has just begun to pick up again in velocity after that period.

But...no...if there wasn't anything of note in those hours...could it be...that..Amercians/Spics (what's the difference at this point, let's face it) are the root source of next to all our issues?
Hmmm.... Really gets the noggin joggin!

Attached: makes_you_think.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Damn I'm normally a huge fan of robutts but he really dropped the ball on this one

Who's objectively the chadest boy in A as a whole?

Attached: 1568020982025.png (602x379, 97K)

bakugou

good question
I'd say Shoji personally, but i'm open to other perspectives

in canon: Shoto
By the fandom aka doesn´t matter: Kacchan

I was going to read this wall of autism, but realizing a Europoor wrote it and it would reek of obsession and inferiority complex just turned me off, sorry.

nofap is over bros...

Attached: momo.jpg (432x638, 28K)

Kirishima, the disciple of 1-A's true chad, Mina. He oozes confidence and even can get past Bakugo's insecurities to hold the group together.

Deku
>girl(s) are in genuine love with him
>can probably deadlift the heaviest weights
>has an extensive network of acquaintances and friends
>also smart, handsome, nice, humble, successful
He's the full package

Attached: Izuku_Midoriya_aims_his_new_technique_at_Gentle.png (727x1036, 1.46M)

idk. Deku has more girls but Bakugou has quality over quantity.

Deku: Jirou, Momo, Ochyako, atsui and the nejire.

Bakugou: Mina

Unironically Deku.

Is he really handsome?
He's cute, but do you have any panel were he looks objectively handsome

Attached: 1567214346087.png (616x338, 137K)

I hope the same, user. Hawks deserves some Endy's recognition before his inevitable death.

Attached: 1567871879066.jpg (1200x713, 675K)

Drama CDs still says the girls thinks he's nothing special aside from being strong and his All Might obsession being creepy, in which Ochaco seethes.

Sato, he can just make food to win

He's labeled as the worst boyfriend option in the novels

Bakugo, he make big noise and get angry! Bakugo big war chief!

>Mina
Since when?
Hori already pulled a shared past part with her and Kirishima.

not him but this is the best i have

Attached: 1550253003280.png (595x630, 516K)

>Bakugo please fuck my wife
t. Kirishima

>girls
Ochako has a silly crush and Toga is as in love with him as she is with stain and ochako

>quality
Shit personality. And it's a fatal flaw for the hero.
That's the real reason why Endeavor was forever number two, not the strength difference.

he's handsome when he fights

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Sato.

because he's a massive AM fan
Also Mineta is the one cosnidered the worst

Also, i tought the novels weren't canon

>Bakugou: Mina
In what world.
Hell you only got 1 gi right for Deku.

Attached: eab6aee44f501da4c1c4e99493e122cb52613048_hq.jpg (320x240, 14K)

by a bunch of sluts who knows nothing about what good qualities a boyfriend should have

>silly crush

>Bakugou: Mina

You mean Todoroki. He's the 1-A chad.

Attached: 1474477348149.png (624x628, 81K)

True but wrong
Deku: Ochaco, Toga, mild interest from a couple others
Bakugo:

also
Shoto: every single girl thinks he's handsome despite being the most autistic

To be fair, that was like 170 chapters ago

>h-heh I was merely pretending
I still don't get why people like making an ass out of themselves, really.

Deku still wins then. Bakugo has noone, and the girls just think Todoroki is handsome (which btw seems a bit ooc considering he has a huge ugly burn scar), nothing more. Nobody wants to date a robot like him

50/50 if you want

>mild interest from a couple others
what

He can be handsome he just needs to be more confident and slickback his hair

Attached: Deku.jpg (281x529, 121K)

What if Hawks lives but Endeavor dies

the robot is Iida, and apperently that increase his appeal

I wouldn't be surprised. Bakugou is cursed. In fact, I'm worried about Endeavor.

Welp, he's the full package alright

>dekuck self inserters

You don't see anyone acting like Todoroki irl being successful with girls. Same with Bakugo.

Dekufags are insufferable

>baww girls finds Todoroki handsome with his scar
>why girls irl don't find me handsome too??

Todoroki Even gave his number to Camie. Yes, he's very social unaware, but he makes great decisions (that's why Momo respects him) and sometimes he says the right thing. I'm not even a Shotofag.

I'm a dekufujo though

Yeah, that's why you can't recognize that Todoroki wins over Deku.

If Cow Lady and Miruko were in a competition to see who could hold their pee longest, who would lose and wet herself first, and why?

Miruko. She is more muscular and she knows Kegel exercises

>mild interest from a couple others
Like who?

Why would that make her lose?

imagine giving birth to the abomination that is centipeder.

how come camie doesn't have the same issue shinso has with having a "villainous" quirk?

She's sexy, everyone loves the femme fatale who's actually on the side of justice.

I'm sorry, I read it wrong. She would win

You were so close but you had to put in "mild interest from a couple others." Saying anyone else has shown an interest in him is self-insert territory.

oh okay, makes sense, thanks user

yeah, i agree, i don't even know what exactly i was referring to
i'm tired

Attached: 1444858087175.png (1280x720, 597K)

Do you like Shigaraki?

Not really, the character design was interesting but he's a pretty boring character unless you personally relate to being that mopey mall kid. I mean they even had a scene where he is literally the mopey mall kid with the power they fantasize about having so they can abuse younger kids more effectively.

I like him. I don't understand why "lol insane" characters like Joker get a pass but somehow Shigaraki, who falls under the same category, is just "boring". Seeing him become increasingly more confident and reasonable each time and undergo his own "hero's journey" is great, and i feel like he definitely got far more charismatic aswell, albeit with lingering autism.

yes

I did before the last arc ruined him

Reminder