Made in Abyss

Just finished binging this on a whim, and ended up liking it a good bit. Especially the last flashback arc, any idea when the next chapter’s coming out?

Attached: 2ED4888D-FF9D-4206-8927-BFC82618942D.jpg (1111x432, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Whs6TTi20VI
youtube.com/watch?v=1T-sGC37XHE
bookwalker.jp/series/121143/list/?order=title
comixology.com/Made-In-Abyss/comics-series/107296
i.imgur.com/vA9HvE1.gifv
vocaroo.com/i/s0wgH8DuohKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On the 20th.

>mature humans are too messy and complex
would it work on an average Yea Forumsnon? it doesn't get much more simple than that

Damn that’s pretty soon, hasnt it been months since the last chapter was released?

It's the third time you get the same arc.

Soudesu, watashi wa Fluffzen.

Attached: 8d7.png (680x1152, 742K)

Any idea in which direction the story even can go now?

I mean there´s no antagonist since Whaku isn´t really evil

Well, we’re probably going to get the extermination of the village to end this current arc, then maybe they’ll run into another white whistle

i predict these in the following order
1) Nanachi's death
2) Ilblu's destruction (along with the narehates and [this one pains me] Vueko)
3) Continuation down the Abyss and the other white whistles

june

>Along with Vueko
Fuck you user don’t put this curse on us
You’re probably right

of what year?

Attached: ♥.jpg (1137x1200, 109K)

>imagine Ozen making you into her maid in abyss.

Attached: __maruruk_and_ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_mikiji__f854396f8a192758417664f6088ebd80.jpg (1516x2177, 2.47M)

>Along with Vueko
I want vueko, moogi and Majikajya to survive desu

if tsukushi wants to get rid of majikajya, he at least could destroy his body and get riko to swallow him, then he will become a loli fart, passing peacefully

Attached: Delete Ozenfags.png (900x1270, 968K)

>1) Nanachi's death
Ouch

In eternal waiting, the adventure ends

From Tsukushi's point of view, the wait between chapters isn't long at all. It's just the time fuckery that affects the deep layers that makes it seem like a long time to us.

>as he goes deeper, time begins to flow backward
>user gets tired of waiting and discovers some similar looking ancient paintings that are 1999 years and 11 months old

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: 65357317_p0.jpg (2500x3333, 1.05M)

>those character designs
You know, I'd have said it was ridiculous for the Ganja corps to have been awoken by dr stone, but then again:

>1) Nanachi's death

would unironically drop forever, although its not like I pay for it

I wonder whether the Unheard Bell really "stops time" or if it actually "ends time".
I mean, they're due for another 2000 year cycle to end, right? Maybe it's a dinner bell

Huh?

Get back to work and stop making excuses Tsukushi.

Attached: From my point of view.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I love my wife Moogie

Only if the cops find his computer.

This is marked 'young adult' in the bookstore. How!? Did they not see the John Carpenter body horror?

Infinite Nanachis.

Attached: stream.png (506x900, 407K)

It's just descriptive, since it prominently features young adults

What do you want?
40+ only?
Pretty sure any 'young adults' already seen (and fapped to) worse.

Tsukushi wants to make the next generation of degenerates.

Why? What's wrong?

Attached: ED1geEJUEAEG3ZK.jpg (1536x2048, 421K)

Lmfao

I bought the first 4 volumes and its 14+ how? I got creeped the fuck out on the rabbid makin by daddy long rod it should be 16+ i agree 18+ its too much but cmon 14? There are loli tits in there buddy.....

this puritanical shit is retarded in all forms

publishing censorship has its roots in aristocratic propaganda
the "sex is worse than violence" era of cinema censorship started with a literal spook appointed to head the MPAA to desensitise the public in response to resistance to the vietnam war when people were self-immolating on the steps of the white house
even the comic book code had a lot to do with distracting from some scandals

i hope you never realise that you have filthy genitals attached to your body or you might shoot up a school or something

The elevator scene in the Manga. Is like dropping an R rated death scene into an otherwise PG13 movie/

hate when people feel like showing rape is going to far but are fine seeing graphic deaths

Attached: 0w0.jpg (2247x1615, 319K)

>a literal spook appointed to head the MPAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Whs6TTi20VI

Attached: 1561932266287.jpg (1000x1176, 196K)

suspended bondage loli
Volume 2 have suspended bondage undefined sex kid as cover
Volume 3 have a remake of 124 Hours with 12 yo then the super fun elevator of friendship with Joseph Mengel in Destiny armor
Volume 4 have the shotabot fun chair

Volume 2 has*
Volume 3 has*
Volume 4 has*

Attached: 1552938991475.jpg (1000x1000, 121K)

Bodrewd did nothing wrong

just like mengel

Always nice meeting a fellow lover of science

Attached: Unavngivet.png (465x460, 163K)

>a remake of 124 Hours with 12 yo
If you'd ever actually read a book as a kid you'd know that young adult fiction is full of shocking scenarios, lots of suffering and edgy shit because surprise, mundane situations aren't interesting in fiction even to kids and drama requires stakes.
Even shit like harry pottor has children getting their spirits agonisingly sucked out of their assholes by torture demons (I assume; I haven't read it). The only reason soul-torture doesn't register with Americans is because they don't have souls.

My wife Veko is so cute
also fuck salty speedreaders

Also, this is a really, really good post.

Censorship is like banning steak because babies can't chew them.

>OH SHIT OH FUCK RIKO GET THE BUG SPRAY

Attached: 19-09-14 15-56 _0.ts_snapshot_02.37.06_[2019.09.14_18.45.54].jpg (450x800, 67K)

Cute!

Attached: db26de7fdf086c382e8a121bdf4ea39f.jpg (1200x1161, 190K)

Preach somewhere else.

I can see that. Though there are warnings all along the way.

Says the chink.

-shakes raid canister-

Shhhhhhh he is esl.

most of the puritanical shit comes from boomers being retarded the generations before them had obscenity laws but that was more to keep public discourse clean and not allow certain groups to spread their vile influences

Fuck off Kent.

>finally catch a stream
>on niconico
>cant ask him about moogie because poor
life is pain end it all now

Please kys.

Attached: 6jjk3hh9t1m31.png (2000x2000, 2.02M)

20 stands for 2020

I'm Australian but now I'm sure you're American you sensitive fucking tribalist drone.

so you're part of the chink diaspora then

Yesterday I stood outside a library for twenty minutes bellowing about academic corruption (it was a friendly conversation but I was talking about things that make me angry so I was loud) and noticed some Chinese students were recording me so I'm probably a meme on Weibo or something as we speak.

>Australian
No you are not now go eat a dog and go back to chink land invader.

Kek!!!!!

You wish.

youtube.com/watch?v=1T-sGC37XHE
Not sure how broadcasting that you get your enemies and worldview from political theatre is going to make you look like less of a drone but I'm in love with iiniku ushikima and I think she likes me

Attached: 114197291.jpg (401x550, 37K)

>chink Chung dong chink chun.
I don't speak comie bug clicks.

Sowing chaos and destruction with my wife.

Attached: EBsfHfmVAAAEoPT.jpg (2096x1200, 289K)

Awww yeah, more lovebug

Attached: 1554350216421.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

slep

Attached: 66546365423.png (676x788, 523K)

Astro Boy's even petting the little beast.

Attached: 19-09-14 15-56_0.mkv_snapshot_03.41.41_[2019.09.14_22.06.41].jpg (450x800, 65K)

Wholesome.

Attached: DqXYMv2WwAAVzMg.jpg (850x1200, 110K)

Looks like regu is getting back some memories? Could this be the first time we see his loyalty to Riko truly waver?

Exploring page ten with Regu !

Attached: 1556718842580.jpg (289x345, 35K)

adorable foreplay

Attached: 15146328267967.png (191x244, 83K)

cute! A CUTE!!

t. sex degenerate

Attached: 1568231166181.jpg (1600x1200, 347K)

i wonder how fluffy her tail is

At some point, Riko will use the whistle to force Reg to do something against his will
Screencap this
Put yourself in the screencap, I don't give a fuck

Put me in the screencap too!

Looks like moth won the Reg bowl

Further "research" on regu's penis

I thought Orth was a corruption of "Earth" but now I wonder if it means 0th. As in, "Kiyui's sickness proves that Orth is the zeroth layer".

The description of the mail balloons says that seeds that fuel them won't leave the abyss so they conveniently hover "around Orth", but I guess if we ever see how high they actually go before stopping it'll confirm it.

Attached: Abyss.png (1277x1055, 1.98M)

kill moth.

Attached: 1523390658021.jpg (400x400, 37K)

That be a good way to kill their friendship

I would guess the balloons stop about where the piers are would make collecting them easier

Unpopular opinion Riko is better than Faputa

I mean, the story can turn out completely different, but it's sort of set, Reg needs to kill the village, since he made a promise for Faputa and Riko made friends inside the village and probably wouldn't let that happen.

You mean like "dress in a dog costume and protect my retarded infinitely inbred daughter" right

Faputa is gonna repair his memory so he'll remember this bitch is bad news but it won't help

Attached: two-rikos-one-woof now with incest -fix3.jpg (1920x1019, 213K)

She is better character, but Faputa has superior looks and lives for reg's pp, which makes more valueable as waifu.

Yes dumbass, unless they don't, huh. That was the premise of the post.

what if they dont?

But Riko is also friend with Vueko who is Team Faputa.

I kind of think the mail balloons might be basically bullshit (which Riko kinda hinted at) because the white whistles are lying about everything including how last dives work, but as far as how the series might prove that Orth is technically still the abyss it's the best ingredient currently established.

If they can go all the way up to the top of the caldera and stop there it'd show that the force field pervades Orth as well (weakly) which explains why the birthday disease stops when you leave.
The manga says the gas seeds have "sensors" which stop them leaving the abyss.
The diagram showing what they won't do is provocatively vague

Attached: Mail_Balloon_info_page.jpg (1139x1600, 232K)

What's the problem? Just upload your imagine and ask him in English. He'll translate it.

Attached: EEUpz2UUcAEpvFd.jpg (2048x1536, 761K)

What i meant was since the piers are located on the rim deep in the crater that is probably were they generally stop. We see guild officials fishing them out with nets in a few scenes.
I dont think the force field is in orth normally but due to what ever is going on with the cycle its causing a solar flare like effect where the curse is shooting out and receding.

Why is moth so cute bros?

Attached: E8467A90-9B81-4EC6-B908-6D8A9F44851D.png (800x800, 347K)

because she wants shotabot pp, and there's not much of it to go by

Next chapter confirmed:

- Reg delivers Faputa's limb and ear
- Nanachi is bought
- Reg fights a sage
- Trio reunites with Faputa
- Reg goes back to eliminate the village (?)

because tsukushi has targeted her for death

If it's true, it's going to be underwhelming as fuck. Ending worthy of Disney films, even worse than ending of Bonbon's arc.

regs going to kill the village off screen and no one is going to be satisfied

>even worse than ending of Bonbon's arc.
But that ending was kino

no nanachi death, kinda dissapointed desu

Japs would kill the series if it happened unfortunately

Nah, it was diabetes inducing happy end.

well fuck

About time he wrapped up the current arc, it was starting to get pretty boring, flashback story included.

What about that was a happy ending?

Yeah this basically.

Everything? Free White Whistle, new powers for Reg, Bun got her revenge. Tons of gainings with bare minimum of effort.

>Bondrewd still alive
>Prushka dead
>Reg loses arm

>fate worse than death
>who
>doesn't matter

Now that’s what I call moving the goalpost

This is MiA general.

No, it will be vastly more irredeemable and traumatizing than that

Could he get away with having Nanachi settle down in the village and cuddle Mitty forever? Nanachi has been absent from the story for a long time now and it's still great. He could make a Nanachi/Irublu spinoff comic to shut up the obsessive bunfags

Attached: 27.png (872x1236, 789K)

he probably could pull that off, it would be better because ever since the 6th layer's beginning Nanachi has gotten less important of a character, mainly because originally Akihito was planning to kill her off during the Idofront arc and now he doesn't know what to do with her/him, and a spinoff comic means more content for us

Could you imagine how slow updates would be with him working on two manga. He probably wouldnt care about the main story anymore since he could draw literally anything because of ancap magic

What is the premium age?

spin-off would be a low effort 4koma with occasional high quality fanservice

he would most likely finish the main story first then work on the spinoff, or finish a volume then release a spinoff chapter

Are the english translated volumes good? If not, where can I buy all the digital release japanese chapters?
I only found this with the first 38 chapters
bookwalker.jp/series/121143/list/?order=title

If you don't like the paper quality, you can always buy the English digital version.

I was also thinking about the quality of the translation and everything else.

>We see guild officials fishing them out with nets in a few scenes
post page
I'm super suspicious of the guild though; it wouldn't be inconsistent for them to make a point of catching balloons asap so that Orthicans don't realise the truth since I have a feeling hiding the truth is one of their main jobs

This balloon shit is a tangent though; the point is you can tell Orth is in the abyss just by... looking at it. It's in the very mouth of the pit but the hole has definitely already started; there's no dotted line where Layer 1 starts. Besides maybe where the L1 curse kicks in, but it's implied that the curse isn't a solid line either (that the effect is weaker near the top of a layer, so presumably it just fades out below Orth in a fuzzy way).
It's even possible that the WHOLE WORLD is the 0th layer, since the force field is stronger "near the center". A handful of other things discussed in the last couple of threads would make more sense if that were the case too.

>what ever is going on with the cycle its causing a solar flare like effect where the curse is shooting out and receding.
Yeah that's definitely plausible also. But we don't know whether the cycle is that kind of phenomenon, and we don't know enough about the birthday curse to know how those could possibly connect.
The birthday thing is fucking weird. It's either a deliberate intelligent targeting of some sort (ie not natural at all, but some kind of serial killing or similar), or we're missing a huge part of the scenario which allows it to make sense.

The translations are fine if you're not one of those people that are attached to the first (fan) translation you see. If you know Japanese, then yeah, buy the Japanese version. Otherwise, the English translation is pretty accurate and is quite a faithful translation of the source material. For example, some of the Abyss's creatures are translated better in the official translation because of real life animal terminology that was glossed over in the fanslation.

Thanks. Do you know if the english digital version can be purchased as plain image files? IIRC that was the case for the japanese digital release, I just can't find the website

>or we're missing a huge part of the scenario which allows it to make sense.
My favourite theory is that you get younger in the abyss. Not the reverse time thing, just that being in the abyss makes you younger, and going deeper de-ages you faster. Blessing/fetusing and the curse relate to that (because going up is in a sense pushing forward in time and is physically stressful) and the time dilation effect is a gag about youth.
Eventually you get so young that you start losing your adult memories and end up in a kinky nursing home/orphanage. Out of kindness you're allowed to enjoy your "childhood", but Orth is still in the Abyss... hence the birthday disease. You just can't survive getting too young, or maybe you need to be removed before you ruin the illusion, or something more sinister.

Maybe Orthicans don't even know that ageing forwards is how it works for everyone else, hence Leader's shock.

comixology.com/Made-In-Abyss/comics-series/107296

Does Comixology not sell theirs in image files? I wouldn't know about the digital copy, sorry.

sadly, no

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-14 211805.png (559x160, 10K)

Attached: volume_7.jpg (2048x1536, 762K)

Attached: volume_7.jpg (2048x1536, 792K)

Jesus fuck it looks just as scuffed as the other volumes

what's scuffed mean?

Attached: ECbJUSWUcAExDdJ.jpg (1200x900, 128K)

To those interested on a comparassion between another version and the one in here's the Italian version

Attached: IMG_20190914_222205.png (2048x1536, 3.38M)

Why is it so fucking hard for the American hacks to do a proper job?

MERDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry if i'm being dumb as fuck but what's the complaint with the american version?

bad paper quality from what i've seen

Nothing. You can see the backgrounds better instead of it being washed out.

Where's the next chapter?

Tukushi flushed it down the toilet

Attached: Well here it is.jpg (2006x1511, 1.46M)

At least wait until one of the release days before complaining you retard

But I just saw the thread and figured I'd have a good time marathoning the new chapters after having forgotten about them for a while.

But there was nothing there.

Well of cause there is nothing, it's the 15th in niplandia

Thinking about buying some diapers.

Met Tsukushi while on my way to Kinema Citrus's headquarters. he told me the chapter will be out on the 20th.

>Thinking about buying some diapers.
Oh neat your gonna join the IDF?

Attached: smug galil soda.jpg (720x720, 116K)

i.imgur.com/vA9HvE1.gifv
I can see Bune doing this with his wife

Attached: D8sHNrGVsAAfsVy.jpg orig.jpg (775x1024, 109K)

Neat

Pat the veko

Attached: EEcJbXWU4AAZ3Rx.jpg (1693x2247, 203K)

International Diapers Federation?

who keeps doing this

the thing about Nanachi is not without gender or without sex, Nanachi is without a doubt a boy with a fat bun cock

Israeli defense force, they have a Switzerland model where all citizens serve the military which I'm not necessarily against depending on the country especially since it prevents them from turning into pussies BUT the Kikes are serious with the everyone model including actually autistic people and Sóybois who need to wear adult diapers in combat drills.

Attached: Revolver Bun.png (1363x768, 696K)

That's adorable.

Attached: 73591680_p0.jpg (918x1264, 364K)

Nanachifags obviously. We’ve known they’ve been crossboarding Yea Forumsfags for years now

i feel bad for the Yea Forumsfags now

Attached: 65572763_p0.jpg (870x1226, 198K)

no maaa-kun, no!

Attached: EES0w1TXkAE3SwL.jpg (1514x2048, 640K)

The bun is does not have a cun. The bun is not cute or cunny. The bun is weird and silly.

The bun would make for a good cumrag

Didn't know you feel this way, Mr. Satanbun.

Attached: EEa5C2QUUAAYbv4.png (450x600, 88K)

Veko

Attached: 75111509_p0.gif (592x840, 260K)

Slowly massaging my cute wife's fluffy soft ears as she falls asleep on my lap!

Attached: 546754367547643.jpg (501x501, 26K)

>ears
now that's trust

why did Belaf make the trade with Nanachi? for a being that likes to suck organs out, isn't Mitty far more valuable to him than Nanachi? was he planning to suck Nanachi to death once, and then never suck Mitty again?

Was the mock-water sent as God's punishment for the Ganja Corp's sins against sexual morality?

Attached: x21.png (257x430, 132K)

two girls living in destitution offering a much needed distraction to each other. It's cute.

Eating Nanachi would be a net loss in value. He probably bet on Nanachi being bought back and hoped to gain much from the trade.

well, he was willing to trade for parts of Riko. what was he going to do with her organs/eyes/limbs, if not eat them?

Human children have extreme value in the village, he would have been excessively rich with just an organ or two. He could easily buy back his missing limbs and organs and still have plenty of value to spare. I don't believe he coveted Mitty just to sipp her, but it was extremely convenient to do so and didn't diminish her value.

good point. i keep forgetting that he can buy back his limbs (maybe).

If Iru can make a copy of an immortal carpet (free soul with purchase!), then Iru can turn a succ snake back into a centipede.

I appreciate how once Nanachi revealed her fuzzy flat bunny titties to the others, she hasn't once put her shirt back on.

The top has multiple uses, and none of them were required from then on. Main use it to obscure her form from any delvers she may accidentally encounter. Aside from that, a larger size helps with intimidation for any abyssal creatures aside from those like Tama-chan. A little cover helps in any scrapes too, though the main defense is on the back for when fleeing is mandatory for survival.

I don't know if he's that big into eating organs; he said mitty was just a bottomless can of pringles that isn't even that tasty but he's been mindlessly munching away because it was convenient.
Or something. I might be paraphrasing.

As a sage I doubt her value has anything to do with food supply. I'm sure he's set for food. But it's a weird culture and they've been down there for a while; it's probably more about novelty or investments that aren't gonna make sense to us.

We don't even know why human kids are so valuable yet. Maybe they have useful youthful fluids. Maybe they're just rare and prestigious.

Actually it is because she is a slut.

Her head that he's patting has the bit torn off, so its not like the headpat is from a flashback.

It could just be that Riko told him about Faputa's story, and now he just feels bad for her.

Attached: 8647465366566.png (1320x1250, 621K)

I like how he did the back better honestly.

Don't.

One of the artbooks says he does something subtle with each back cover. Do we know what he was talking about?

idk

>We don't even know why human kids are so valuable yet.
Probably cause they can use the egg things.

>Ilblu's destruction (along with the narehates
This is not ok

Attached: Consorting with narehates.png (428x168, 89K)

Are you retarded? The italian version removed all of the texture of the pages, which is one of the trademarks of Tsukushi's art.

>Israeli defense force, they have a Switzerland model where all citizens serve the military which I'm not necessarily against depending on the country especially since it prevents them from turning into pussies BUT the Kikes are serious with the everyone model including actually autistic people and Sóybois who need to wear adult diapers in combat drills.
Kek also those digits.

I dunno, but I never noticed how in this cover looks like there's a party going on, with Belafu playing the tambourine, the owner of the Narehate inn is playing some string instrument, Mitty and Nanachi at the drums, while Moogie is dancing with Kajya-san and Riko with Maa-san.
Very cute.

Like fuck it did, the American version is printed on reused newspaper with a potato used as the printer.

Attached: 4322.png (872x1236, 721K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0wgH8DuohKQ

Stop lewding Riko.

Attached: EDxXcXEUwAAK-W7.jpg (905x1810, 193K)

We both know with these kinds of threads that ain't going to happen user.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0wgH8DuohKQ

Attached: kk.jpg (182x200, 13K)

Christ it's like it can smell anything lewd from a mile away.

Motherfucker are you blind? The page you linked has texture, the italina verision does not. Go check your eyes with a doctor.

Ignore him he just wants to shit on americans.

I've never seen an IRL book but I'm pretty sure he draws with paper texture backgrounds in photoshop.

That seems like a tricky thing for physical publication.
Do you print the paper texture onto paper? That's weird.
Do you ask for texture-less master files for the print copy, while preserving the texture in translations for each language, then search for the perfect printstock to reproduce the effect physically? That's complicated and potentially expensive, and a logistical issue if you have multiple printing sites internationally, and a supply risk for reprints.
Do you fucking adjust the levels downstream so that the texture and other fine details disappear in some regions? Fuck you.

The paper texture is a layer you slap on as background.

No, typing out "American" is just shorter than typing out "Seven Seas Entertainment"

It's further complicated because the paper texture is something he removes for extra contrast in the background of some panels, while keeping it in the gutters.

The ideal physical version might be some bespoke two-ply paper blend with multi-textural insets on a custom basis per page that costs fifty bucks per book, with all the same complications of co-ordinating digital and physical variants in multiple languages. But that's retarded.

No shit?!?!

Actually I believe she's not lewded enough, it's all about the bunny and the robot boy.

Once the village rules are gone, I'm going to knock up Riko with my thick narehate semen and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Yes.
Stop lewding riko.

Start lewding the Moff and the Robot instead.

Attached: 1553555087591.jpg (2047x1379, 617K)

Only 5 more days until the chapter, bros.

Stop lying dude.

the only reason shes alive right now is because you furfag fans love her
he planned on already having her killed off

Nah it's the japs that like her.

Who the fuck are you talking to? The mangaka? Why did you say buddy?
You're wrong, btw.

>t-t-t-triGGERed

Woah, epic. Nice one ESLfag.

Thats a realy nice puzzle user where did you find it?

Stay mad faggot.

Bueno mi amigo

Okay Kent.

Who?

No habla inglés?

I will repeat this once, and then not entertain you any further.
Who?

Quit shitting up the thread you fucking faggot.

Buddy (you) the reader of this comment.

The thread was already shit.

>Who the fuck are you talking to?
Jesus H Christ.