Election: 8/10
SW: 7.5/10

Also manga > 99 > 11. Discuss

Attached: 00053.jpg (760x1200, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Fmb2gsjhWY
hiatus-hiatus.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mostly agree with this. Maybe bump Hunter Exam to 8 because I feel it introduced the cast well. Succession War is a 9 for me, if only it would get more chapters.

Attached: ass_hunter.jpg (1489x1224, 270K)

>Starting a thread with shitty personal opinions.
Alright I'll see you boys on the next thread then.

Attached: zzz.png (1048x449, 158K)

I agree other than the 99>11 part. I enjoy 99 but 11 is slightly better.

I’m imagining a fight between Uvogin and Hisoka. Would Uvogin be strong enough to pull Hisoka into him if Hisoka shot him with rubber nen? I also wonder how Uvo would fare against his playing cards because his skin is super thick and can take a bazooka shot. He seemed kind of like a full-counter to Hisoka.

Attached: 798D4D1D-5494-404E-97D3-F9142C268B74.png (423x445, 249K)

Is Morel the most based person in the entire manga?

>manga > 99 > 11
based

>low quality thread
>"Chrollobro" redditor is already here
Basically this

Attached: 1465145985469.gif (395x285, 1.73M)

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife.

Attached: 60536206_p11.png (600x888, 330K)

>HYORI ITTAI YAGATE SUBETE KIEYUKU SADAME TO SHITTA

Attached: based izunavi.jpg (679x866, 289K)

Succession War is literally the best arc the manga has had and we're not even halfway. Succession War 9/10, Yorknew 8.5/10, Chimera Ants 7.5/10.

>99>11
99 misses the point

>not wanting to get pegged by based Bisky

Attached: ourgirl.gif (245x346, 930K)

I find the series really uninteresting until Yorknew. You couldn't pay me to reread/rewatch the first two arcs. I guess by HunterxHunter standards Yorknew is top tier, but 10/10 implies perfection, and as an arc it's pretty lame until Gon and Killua get involved with the Spiders. Also what a horrible anti-climax, 'hurr durr let's make up a backstory for the Spiders in order to justify the mafia dropping this massive manhunt' and 'oh yeah that video game this entire arc was about obtaining isn't something you need to earn let's just hand it over to the protagonists.' Greed Island is the shittiest shit this series ever shitted. Chimera Ant is fun and the palace invasion is obviously kino but I feel people tend to focus so much on that they ignore its flaws. Election is fine but suffers from the classic Togashi copout ending where like Yorknew he can't figure out a satisfying conclusion to all the drama he's built up so he just deus exes it. Current arc is god tier so far.

>ant arc
>10
The payoff is good but not worth the fillers.
>election
>anything above 5 at best

Yorkshin > GI > ants

>99spammer still seething from getting BTFO hard last thread
Never change, 99let.

>Hunter Exam: 9/10
>Heavens Arena: 8.5/10
>Yorknew City: 9.5/10
>Greed Island: 9/10
>Chimera Ant: 10/10
>Election: 9.5/10
>SW: 9.5/10

>manga > 11 >99

FTFY

Nah
Heavens arena 8/10
GI 6/10
CA 8.5/10
Election 6/10
SW 9/10

Hunter Exam: 8/10
Heavens Arena: 6/10
Yorknew City: 10/10
Greed Island 6,5/10
Chimera Ants: 10/10
Election: 8/10
Succession War: 9/10
Dark Continent: 9/10
Gyro: 10/10

Attached: Phinks.jpg (1280x1939, 471K)

Election is good if you ignore the resolution of the Nanika/Gon subplot.

Phinks > Youpi > Luini

Reminder that all Chrollocucks unironically enjoy BNHA.

Hisoka will die of old age.

Say something nice about my wife.

Attached: 1518753910602.png (881x1256, 946K)

It is known

Hi Leorio

I kinda wish that Chrollo sustained more damage in his fight with Hisoka. Atleast a broken arm or something

Attached: The Sun and Moon.png (415x424, 135K)

Chrollo's corpse will be nearly unrecognizable after Hisoka is done with him.

>Hunter Exam: 6/10
>Heavens Arena: 6/10
>Yorknew City: 9/10
>Greed Island: 4/10
>Chimera Ant: 9/10
>Election: 4/10
>SW: 7/10

Greed Island and Election are so terrible my god

Reminder Hisoka effortlessly murders most of the troupe due to how versatile Bungee Gum is combined with Hisokas strength
>Can use the gum to stick Franklins fingers shut
>Can clog the holes on Bonolenov
>Can clog up Shizukus vacuum
>Could easily one tap Feitan and prevent the use of Rising Sun. Feitan wont even be able to use it on the ship because he'll destroy the entire ship.
>Could web up Phinks arm

We dont know anything about Nobunagas abilities. I hope a 1v1 with Illumi does happen but if it were to happen it may be due to Hisoka harming Kalluto.

delusional clownfag, if Franklin and Machi went on their own is because they know that they could win against Hisoka.

I don't understand how anyone can like Greed Island. Volleyball Fight was cool but every other aspect of it was utter shit

It is almost impossible for Chrollo to sustain damage in a fight against Hisoka. The power difference is to great. Chrollo was generous and should be thanked for finishing Hisoka off with one attack.

You literally havent provided any counter argument to prove that they could beat Hisoka in a 1v1

If you didn't notice, i did provide one. In any case i'm pretty sure that Franklin nen bullets would easily rip through Hisoka's rubber nen.

99 > manga for the arcs it adapted. Well, at least for the Hunter exam and Killua arc. Especially the hunter exam though, 99 is unbeatable, even the filler is better than the original content

If Razors spiked couldnt rip through Hisokas rubber then how could Franklins bullets

By shooting a lot

die

Attached: Kurapika gun.jpg (718x456, 50K)

99fag strikes again

>Hisoka caught regular Volley Ball so that means he can block nen bullets

Attached: you.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

There's literally no criticism to make against 99
>durr it gets X or Y character wrong because it changed some subtlety in dialog
No, it IMPROVED the characters
>hurr it's too serious can't Furuhashi get a hint this is shonenshit
Hilarious considering that Togashi deciding to get real (which I'm positive he realized was a good idea when he saw Furuhashi's vision of the story) gave HxH its most universally acclaimed arc and created this conundrum of autists who go around braggin about how "seinen" they are

user, Blinky vacuumed an entire room full of dead bodies and chairs and clothes, and you honestly believe Hisoka could clog it up? This has to be bullshit.

die

Attached: Kurapika gun.png (499x530, 150K)

>All the spiders will sit on their asses and let Hisoka cover every hole in their body with gum
Based retard. By that logic Rabid Dog can solo the Troupe because he was able to cut Uvogin who was the strongest spider physically. Also Rising Sun has different forms we haven't seen yet and it's likely some of them can be used safely on the boat, speedreader

Blinky can't absorb Nen.

Attached: 56587659_p0.jpg (512x512, 163K)

so youre telling me that the spike that took 3 people to stop is nothing?

why is gon the size of a 3 year old here?

If you read my reply afterwards you would know i was talking about a 1v1 scenario you dumbass

Compared to actual emitter attack that would've killed all of them instantly? Yes

Attached: 39e4209ebd08f6e21886132cf86a0579.jpg (229x200, 10K)

You dumb cunt, that's irrelevant since all your shitty scenarios require the spiders to sit and no nothing while Hisoka applies his bungee gum around them, 1v1 or 10v1. Also nice damage control on the Feitan bit you ignored because exposes you as a speedreader, eat shit pathetic faggot

Reminder that Gon is the highest IQ character in HxH, he's running for mayor of Whale Island and he'll become the leader of the V6 soon. Characters perceived as super smart like Kurapika have recognized Gon's superior intellect and admitted to being carried through the exam by him. A monster like Netero acknowledged him as a big brain giga chad genius and he was lucky Gon wasn't able to control his strength otherwise he would have been oneshotted, lost the ball immediately and forced to give Gon his license at once, which proves by the way that Gon moves faster than sound and is stronger than Netero even without nen. He even outplayed the chairman and harmed him with his boot, while Killua got rekt and Hisoka failed even to get the smallest reaction out of him. He's not in the current arc despite being in every other arc because he would solve the succession war in one chapter and solo the ship and the Dark Continent

Attached: BigBrainGigaChadGon.jpg (414x1253, 167K)

>Would Uvogin be strong enough to pull Hisoka into him if Hisoka shot him with rubber nen?
don't know, but if that was possible Hisoka could just release it the moment he feels him getting pulled towards Uvo and shrink another string to get away as he'd definetly have a backup one to escape against meele fighters

Leorio has been fucking Cheadle raw the entire boat trip

Attached: 1495830124607.png (546x498, 536K)

SEETHE HARDER

Attached: SeetheFags.png (926x532, 518K)

Attached: Clowkek.jpg (892x863, 268K)

SW is 8 atleast, it’s all setup so far too so it will easily be a 10/10 when everything starts connecting together.

Attached: 9289E7B6-75EC-4426-BE63-27118715BCF9.png (313x260, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Fmb2gsjhWY
Why is this intro (CA) so strange?
Kite gets the most screen time for some reason, there's a strange scene where an army of indentical antlike-humanoids raid a village, and Komugi, Ikalgo, and Meleoron are entirely absent. Was it supposed to trick anime only viewers into thinking the whole arc would be about hunting ants in the woods?

like...dude...it's a subversion...or something...you just don't get it dude.

Meleoron is there but he's invisible

Hunter Exam: 7/10
Heavens Arena: 8/10
Greed Island: 7/10
Chimera Ant: 10/10
Election: 7.5/10
Boat : 8.5/10

We'll get an announcement next week. I'm sure of it.

I havent seen hxh but...is Hisoka Togashi's favorite char?
i ask because some japs cover their fav guys with plot armor (luffy, rubber nen) and the baddies cant defeat them

Pitou is the love of my life

Attached: 63510009_p0.jpg (700x867, 389K)

The Rubber Nen panel was foreshadowed heavily in the previous chapter and makes perfect sense in the context of the plot. Subhuman retards just think they're geniuses for posting it

Based.

We don't know. He only said his favorite member of the PT is Chrollo

>Foreshadowed
>In the previous chapter
Kek

>not argument
>k-k-kek
EASY

Chrollo cheated because he knew he would've lost in a real 1 on 1 fight against Hisoka.

You're a brainlet if you believe foreshadowing something that will happen in the next chapter says shit about anything, you don't even realize how dumb you sound.
>He had it planned all long... SINCE ONE CHAPTER BEFORE HE SHOWED IT
Absolute two digit IQ retard

Shut up this is why you 2011 tards and mangafags wil always be looked down upon by 99fans you always think your so smart and try to compensate by insulting others to try and prove you’re boogeyman post correct

Gon and Killua are canonically __________

Attached: Gon and Killua 5.png (704x519, 280K)

>user provides evidence that OH MY RUBBER NEN was foreshadowed
>w-well it was foreshadowed in the previous chapter so it doesn't count
Anyone else?

Who said I am a 2011fag or mangafag, schizo?

>old hag Cheadle
Leorio prefers Pyon.

Attached: 1567633395129.jpg (1019x1426, 435K)

Cheadle is a wholesome motherly figure. Pyon is a BBC obsessed roastie

Homosexual. They are canonically homosexual.

>>He had it planned all long... SINCE ONE CHAPTER BEFORE HE SHOWED IT
So what about the extensive discussion about nen strengthening after death at the beginning of the fight?

Attached: Gon and Killua 9.jpg (500x661, 360K)

>tfw you know pyon will never contribute to the plot

You don't know that user. She could be important in DC.

Attached: 1567637358282.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Snug

Attached: Gon and Killua snug.png (675x598, 188K)

The Clownfag Cope

Hunter Exam: 7/10
Yorknew City: 9/10
Greed Island: 6/10
Chimera Ant, NGL: 8/10
Chimera Ant, Palace Invasion: 10/10
Election: 5/10
2011 > Manga > 99

Attached: ep134.jpg (1130x636, 43K)

Uvogin can defeat Meruem with his Nuclear bom Punch

Attached: 0079-002.jpg (1066x1600, 354K)

Leorio has no interest in dead girls

These two gay boys give me life...

Attached: Gon and Killua 10.png (1114x1500, 377K)

Hunter Exam: 6/10
Heavens Arena: 4/10
Greed Island: 5/10
Chimera Ant: 9/10
Election: 7/10
I'll be honest, some arcs were incredibly slow and boring. HxH is literally only based in Yorknew and Chimera ant arc. And Chimera ant arc is also boring shit until Palace invasion starts.

How strong would Chrollo's nen be after death?

Attached: 1565233293058.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

It is known

Very weak, he won't even have post mortem nen.

His postmortem nen will kill the clown.

Attached: 1567565261446.png (168x164, 28K)

Chimera Ants is overrated and filled with boring characters. The palace invasion and resolution of the arc was still great though. I would also rank HE and GI above Election.

Beauty with brains.

Attached: 1567631859921.jpg (570x800, 60K)

Cheadle Hill

I think election arc is a 3/10. It ruined everything great about the chimera ant arc with gigantic asspulls. Only good thing about it is Hisoka.

strong enough to create another bookmarker

Leoriofags btfo

Attached: 1447245187045.png (294x283, 59K)

Pariston Freeces

Chrollo will die with a whimper not a bang

Since he sustained no damage in their fight, it's a guarantee he'll die in the rematch, so enjoy it while it lasts chrollofags.

t. seething hisokeks still can't accept they lost

Attached: 1446646550733.gif (497x280, 1020K)

Conedy moment

Ah I get it it's the age reversing effect from nen mastery like Bisky thats why Chrollo does not look like a pale Giovanni anymore

Sure

Luini's ability is inspired by "Watcher in the Attic", a Japanese film where a guy peeps on his fellow tenants in a boarding house by drilling holes into the ceiling and looking at what they do from the attic.

During the film, Lady Minako (the owner of the boarding house), who has a habit of seducing people and murdering them, strangles one of her sexual partners who dresses up as a clown.

Foreshadowing?

Attached: piabcw18w9ulw8uc.jpg (300x423, 27K)

I hope some of Gyro’s men survived the Chinera ants invasion.

based welfin

We seinen?

We shoujo

Attached: Pouf.png (953x536, 671K)

Attached: efcbe209a50137b1f1a44da414176f7f.jpg (700x990, 344K)

Pathetic opinion. YN isn't equal to CA, CA should be 12/10 and 2011 the only anime referenced. '99 doesn't even exists in most chads eyes given how much it strays from the source bible material.

Oh no, the OP falseflagger actiontard. Remember to ignore him guys, go talk about stupid action and fights on threads for kiddie manga like OP loser.

HxH is a literate masterpiece, not an action shonen.

There won't be a rematch, there won't be fights, HxH isn't a fighting shounen get out of here already.

I feel sorry for human Gyro Welfin Ikalgo getting killed, stripped naked, dumped on a pile of other corpses, chopped to pieces and then eaten.

Not this autist again.

tick tock Chrollofag

shoujo confirmed

Attached: 15424034463003.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

How do you like your fighting shonenbaby? GTFO you got exposed OPtard, HxH is a seinen go back to OP.

Is there anything more pathetic in this life than manchildren who like battle shounen and get hyped for that stuff, which is the lowest trash in anime like Isekai?

Why are people hating on GI? Until the anime(2011/2012) nobody would put CA before Yorkshin or even GI. That's proof nobody was reading the manga then. The first half of the arc is boring as fuck, the ending is good I agree.

Attached: 1567468366972.png (557x386, 92K)

I unironically enjoy the Hunter Exams/Heavan's Arena
fight me.

Learning GI in the book is a drag, but they dumb it down in 11. See how the Spiders are doing and getting some growth/knowledge on the battle system is nice to boot.

G.I. has always been the worst. Nobody would put CA when it came out because it was controversial and divisive when it came out.

Retards like you probably believe GI arc is seinen.

Because only Razor and The Dodgeball are any good. It has no plot, no good characters, just nothing.

It focuses on Gon and Killua cheesy and cringe friendship, and it's a training arc to boot.

Also it's lighthearted and ends with the MC defeating the villain, which is generic and doesn't fit HxH subversive, deconstructionist ethos. It's just bad self-indulgence all around.

Must be it or people are just too stupid to bother reading the instructions. GI is strategic as fuck, the moment they present cards like acompany or magnetic I knew there was a way to use them to get to Ging.

Pleb

GI is the worst arc but what does that have to do with my comment user?

You do know battle shonen has no critical acclaim nor artistic credibility right? The word shonen is used as an insult because of how bad they are.

You know that right?

>which is generic and doesn't fit HxH subversive, deconstructionist ethos.
One, that is audible fedora at its finest, second praising something for being subversive for the sake of being subversive is disingenuous, having Gon defeat a literal who to show growth, development and his selfish side given his wounds is a good insight to how much he's willing to sacrifice for a simple test. Lastly, if you were EXPECTING Gon to get BTFO'd by every big boy in HxH, then it did subverted your expectations. Expecting Gon to always fail because of your Youtube essays and need for pattern recognition is ruining your sense of disbelief and real reason why you read manga. But that's just me.

Attached: 2ne5jrttr5r21.jpg (716x759, 47K)

Yes I know that.

Stop it with the strawman. HxH is nihilistic and cynical, stories where the mc wins are for children and just pedestrian narratives.

There is no growth to be shown, humans are miserably and petty.

That's why Kurapika is going to die and Tserriednich will win the SW, deconstruction and creating original stories is what HxH is about.

GI should've had a dark plot and focus on interesting chatacters, not Gon, Killua and Biscuit.

Biscuit

Attached: 86F83E66-C935-4BD3-932C-A97FD4E43216.jpg (1392x916, 274K)

>It should be dark
>HxH is nihilistic and cynical, stories where the mc wins are for children and just pedestrian narratives.
>pedesterian
Mother fucker, Gon and Killua friendship has been the focus for hundreds of chapters, was an entire arc with the Zoldyck Family and followed with Heaven's arena which focused on JUST them. If you looking for literary genius, why are you on Yea Forums go read Culture of Critique you fucking dweeb and leave my spikey haired teens with powers alone you faggot.

Exposed the OP falseflagger YET AGAIN. Dude you're so easy it's not even fun.

HxH is a literary masterpiece, it has been compared to the works of Hegel and Shakespeare, but of course what would you know about that since you have no taste and think OP is good.

Lastly Gon and Killua's friendship was lnly the focus of GI, the Zoldyck State is only 5 chapters long and HA is only 19. But of course you wouldn't know that.

Attached: 1538258655566.jpg (850x1063, 163K)

Attached: 76742244_p0.jpg (1447x2047, 1.42M)

I'm not op I just got home.
>HxH is a literary Masterpiece
>an unfinished series
if you say so
>forgetting all the SoL shit within Yorknew, the HA and CA which had a lot to foreshadow Gon-san
Also, OP is great I loved the Spiders. aside from Killua/Gon being beaten or Hisoka's introduction this is the first dark glimps at HxH's brutality.

Retard is sperging out as usual.

You're the retard who likes OP. Hell, what are you doing in this thread if you don't even like nor could you ever understand HxH? Are you a masochist?

Again you're sperging out and being obsessed. I don't even like OP, hell did you even saw OP design and art? Fucking garbage and cacer to one's eyes. I'm here because I love HxH and it's lore.

Retard

We're talking about the gradients and colors right, this sequence is cool to me

Sshshhhh Togashi is sleeping.

Attached: comfy togashi.jpg (475x278, 21K)

?
What the fuck are you even talking about?

You're not fooling anyone, you posted cringe about Gon and Killua's friendship and claim HxH was a series about spiky haired kids with super power. Pathetic bait, you think any chad is going to take you seriously?

Such blatant samefagging.

OP's panel?

What did Killua mean by this?

Attached: 1568067528259.png (1400x2000, 2.82M)

ssshh ging is sleeping

Attached: Ging comfy.jpg (902x534, 64K)

are there versions for other characters?

Wake the fuck up you shit dad

>What did you call me?

Attached: 1.jpg (899x720, 266K)

Shut the fuck up.

NGE Dad is worse.

>Mito wins custody
>can't do dad stuff anymore

Attached: 1568446833745.png (304x479, 82K)

I’m feeling like a star
you can’t stop my shine
I’m loving Meteor City,
my head’s in the sky

I’m Boss Chrollo, I’m Boss Chrollo,
I’m Boss Chrollo.
I’m Boss Chrollo. Chrollo.

Yeah, I’m feeling good tonight,
Finally feeling free and it feels so right, oh.
Time to do the things I like,
Gonna see royal treasure, everything’s all right, oh.

No Hisoka to answer to,
Didn't get killed in yorknew, no.
And since that chain's off me
I’m livin’ life now that I’m free, yeah.

Told me to get myself together
Now I got myself together, yeah.
Now I made it through the weather,
Better days are gonna get better.

I’m so happy the Chain is gone.
I’m movin’ on.
I’m so happy that it’s over now.
The pain is gone.

I’m getting all my friends
they look real fly
I’m jumpin’ in my ride,
I’m heading out tonight

I’m Chrollo, I’m boss chrollo,
I’m Boss chrollo.
I’m boss Chrollo chrollo. Chrollo.

I’m picking up my book,
Phinks on my side.
I’m jumpin’ in the whale
Machi at my side.

I’m Chrollo, I’m Boss Chrollo,
I’m Boss Chrollo
I’m Boss Chrollo. Chrollo

#teamchrollo!!

Attached: DC Chrollo.jpg (495x459, 79K)

>let her keep him
>more freedom and movement to go anywhere
Dark Continent here we come!

Attached: trio.jpg (360x162, 15K)

>Yfw he rides on his dinosaur riding on top an even bigger dinosaur ONTOP OF A LIVING ISLAND

You see, that's the spirit!
Fuck children.

Attached: mario riding yoshi.jpg (960x540, 46K)

These threads look as bad as DB threads. I’m going to assume there’s a lot of the same shitposters here

I like it

Attached: 5A02FFDB-6709-4818-837E-9CE02B4E5457.jpg (504x378, 37K)

Very funny coming from a phoneposter DBZspic. Also HxH threads are superior than DB threads, desite some of shitposting.

What kind of student would Pitou be?

Hunter Exam: 6/10
Heaven's Arena: 7/10
Yorknew City: 7/10
Greed Island: 9/10
Chimera Ant: 9/10
Election: 6/10
SW: 6/10 so far

Hunter Exam could've been 7 and even 8, but I believe what it fails to do is give a good feeling for what's to come in Hunter x Hunter, it doesn't even introduce Nen and would leave a lot of first time readers wondering what's all the hype about, so it's not indicative of what's to come. It just does ok job at setting up the characters.

Succession is needlessly convoluted and I don't see how it'll play out in the long run. I feel like every chapter has like 5-7 pages that can be cut down and you wouldn't lose out on anything important, what it really boils down to is that these fucked up siblings are killing each other and they have retarded stands of sorts.

Greed Island would've been a 10/10, but it doesn't have a strong villain like Chimera Ant does. Chimera Ant is pretty much perfect, except, well, I just don't really like how inconsequential it feels afterwards. Even Kite's death just gave him a vagina. It also does leave you wondering how Hisoka could've missed out on it and what he was doing entire time.

Get in the fucking robot, Shinji

Attached: gendo.jpg (800x570, 85K)

>Hunter Exam: Shonen
>Heavens Arena: Shonen
>Yorknew City: soft-Seinen
>Greed Island: Shonen with Seinen elements
>Chimera Ant: 50% Shonen (too many fights) 50% Seinen (deep themes like buddhism, motherly love and existential crisis)
>Election: start is Seinen, middle part Shonen, end is Seinen
>SW: ascended Seinen territory

>Greed Island: 9/10
>9/10

Greed Island: Shonen
FTFY

Based user triggering the GI haters.

Attached: 1568448741175.jpg (401x401, 36K)

Yeah, I don't get hate on Greed Island one bit. Even weak villain in my eyes is justifiable because the adventure Gon, Killua and Biscy go through was the focus.

Exam: 7
Heaven’s: 7
Yorknew: 10
GI: 4
Chimera Ant: 9
Election: 8, mainly because the subplot was cute
SW: I’m feeling an 8

11=manga>99

Switch Election and Exam and it's perfect.

>Also HxH threads are superior than DB threads, desite
incomprehensible ESL babble

Attached: 76683125_p0.png (1333x923, 1.3M)

t. dbz spic

>Hunter Exam : 10/10
>Tower : 10/10
>York shin : 10/10
>Greed Island : 10/10
>Chimera Ants : 10/10
>Elections : 10/10
>Succession war : 10/10

And it's a fact , not an opinion.

Based. The only true hunterchad in the thread.

Attached: 1561225724440.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

*despite

Greed Island hate this place has is baffling to me.

I don’t hate it but I don’t like it very much either.

hiatus-hiatus.github.io/
9 MONTHS HUNTERBROS

It was a fucking red herring shit and the card game was just mostly running away. Are you some kind of imbecile?

The vocal minority gives you the wrong impression that it's universally hated.

HIATUS x HIATUS

Attached: C08FE319-3F96-4E9F-A0E5-BCDD35C332AC.jpg (1294x575, 259K)

it was generic and boring

Yes, running away is a strategy, what's the problem?

Hunter exam 6/10
Arena 6/10
Yorkshin 8/10
Greed Island 6/10
Chimera Ants 9/10
Election 7/10
Overall 7/10
2011>1999>Dead ugly manga

Huntertards/whisperfags huh

>Dead ugly manga
Kek triggered manga purists incoming

Attached: 1536288408764.png (554x400, 128K)

>Hunter exam 5/10
>Arena 2/10
>Yorkshin 10/10
>Greed Island 1/10
>Chimera Ants 6/10
>Election 4/10

>Hanger Hanger

Attached: D6oUn3JU8AA_SxY.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

HUNTERCHADS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>replying to his own post

Hunter Exam 5/10
Heaven Arena: 6/10
Yorkshin: 8/10
Chimera Ants: 7-8/10
Election: 4-5/10
Succession War: 7-8/10
2011 > 1999 >>>> manga

Once Hunter x Hunter is finished I will take a shot of whiskey for every Jump Togashi skipped.

>mah boogiemah
Hunterchad cope

>Hunter Exam: 6/10
>Heaven's Arena: 7/10
>Yorknew City: 10/10
>Greed Island: 7.8/10
>Chimera Ant: 10/10
>Election: 8 with the Nanika parts being a 5/10
>SW: 9/10

Attached: 1555252838102.jpg (500x577, 95K)

Succession War: 10/10
Dark Continent: 9/10
Homunculus: 9,5/10
Gyro: 10/10+
End: 8/10

Attached: evil Tserriednich.png (396x403, 116K)

Triggered hiatuscuck

A little present for all the Kurapikafags

Attached: 1465681541518.png (551x539, 395K)

based

>Dead ugly manga
bro muh panneling you're just a faggot zoomer lmao bro i swear to god you fucking shonen baby faggot you're just cherrypicking....

Attached: faab1cc0b90026de8b09495cde89ef91f69ec513r1-636-1029v2_hq.jpg (632x1024, 154K)

>Gon's nen comes back
>He meets Hisoka
>Oh Gon... that look.. you've grown.. Nani?!
>if this is the end
>OH NO NO NO GON NO PLEASE *Heavens Arena Chrollo flashback* NOT AGAIN NO NO
>GON PLEASE AAAAH NOOOOOO!
>WAIT!
>O MY NEN GUM I BESEECH YO-
>KABOOM!

Attached: 13fafe7b401b13242e7a70e98a1f0099.jpg (1277x1624, 907K)

Based.

Attached: 1462898002030.png (644x482, 148K)

Threadly reminder that Hisokas Bungee cum posseses both the properties of rubber and cum.

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu
desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

kino

“I’m starting to think we might not be able to complete this mission, without sacrificing someone in the process”

Attached: netero.png (1334x750, 2.63M)

Gon is going to be a nenless cripple for the rest of his life until Genthru kills him.

>responding to a low-tier bait by a DB spic

10 chapters ain't enough, Togepi!

>Gyro had a shitty childhood
>Gon had a happy one
>Gyro grew up with a father
>Gon grew up without a father
>Gyro's life really begin when he decided to get rid of his dad
>Gon begins his journey to search for his dad
>Both will meet up in the future

What did Togashi mean by this?

GODashi did it again boys

Attached: 1566431459344.png (350x328, 35K)

Is this officially colored? Or do only the jap tanks. have a colored version?

Nice

Attached: Euron.jpg (920x869, 60K)

Yes

Attached: a52f3f9a4a68d1b6e44ce2d9cd9ac970.jpg (564x648, 64K)

Attached: 8de0a631e1172bbf19a259f849d4a939.jpg (500x550, 55K)

N-no! S-stop!

Attached: 189.jpg (434x281, 30K)

Afaik there are no official colored versions.

I respect Kite and I wanted go with him to the NGL (in real life)

Isaac

Attached: 93d6130254df5b254c134539d8367c21.jpg (524x600, 56K)

Fuck off Leorio

Gyro kills Gon

are you showing how many months togashi took to finish the arcs? the cimera ant would be a 25/10 then

Cheadle Paladinknight

>perfect dick-sucking height

Attached: 1499745788040.jpg (311x445, 72K)

For what purpose?

I think i’m going to speedread HxH...

based

Attached: 400.jpg (400x566, 56K)

Attached: Cheadle demonio.jpg (563x537, 41K)

What a boring thread.
What will the next thread be about?
New chapters when?

How tall was Gon-san?

So, whom do you prefer?

Attached: twink gon vs bulk gon.png (990x1032, 1.09M)

Stop asking too many questions

anime version looks stronger

Ask more questions.

Ask me any questions about HxH.

How will Phinks die?

he won't

Attached: 3.69.jpg (210x240, 19K)

No and yes.
No because no one will manage to kill him and yes because Phinks will die of old age.

>starting thread with a shitty colored manga page
nice

user, I love you

Can Greed Island arc be considered isekai?

Attached: 1512484379095.jpg (560x560, 167K)

Exam 10
Heavens 9
Yorkshin 11
Greed 7.5
Chimera 3
Election 2
Boat 2
99>>>Manga>>>>>>>>>This series is already dead. Also pitou is utter shit, no idea why so many idiots like him

soon

Attached: 30f33038a53de8182939a95c13807bc9a5e9b1f44b7970621a943e2ead46b605.png (728x1108, 557K)

Clown-San

Bonus arc

Killua is canon gay. Reminder:
>Togashi previously wanted to write a sports shōnen with a canon gay crossdressing boy as the protagonist, but Shueisha shut him down.
>Togashi would then go on to write Yu Yu Hakusho, a hugely popular series.
>as thanks, and because Togashi had worked himself halfway to death, Shueisha allows Togashi free rein to do whatever he wants with Hunter x Hunter (hence his erratic schedules that would get any other author fired).
>Togashi also has full ownership over Hunter x Hunter, giving him absolute control over the story.
>now that he has so much power, Togashi plans on getting revenge on Shueisha for canning his gay sports manga all those decades ago by making Killua gay and they can’t stop him.
Further reasons:
>in chapter 286 (episode 121), Killua literally says he and Gon will commit "shinjū," otherwise known as "double suicide" — a term connotated with lovers.
>Togashi clearly has an interest in the "weird," as seen with Hisoka and Alluka.
>Togashi is married to Takeuchi, author of Sailor Moon — a series that features canon lesbians. In addition, the current Hunter x Hunter arc features a lesbian kiss between Morena and one of her followers.
>Yu Yu Hakusho has a gay couple: Sensui and Itsuki, showing that Togashi is willing to include gay characters and relationships in his stories.
>everything Togashi does is for a reason. When he includes scenes such as Killua's "Gon, you are light" and "shinjū,” he knows how fans will interpret them. To say otherwise implies he’s ignorant.
>to claim this is all bait is to insult Togashi, because that implies he's a hack who has to resort to the lowest form of writing: pandering. He is not that desperate.
>as seen in chapter 323 (episode 139), even Hisoka thinks Killua’s most “beloved” is Gon.
And the main reason:
>Togashi is a mad man.

Attached: IMG_20190726_005457.jpg (1400x2000, 407K)

>voiced by a woman
>director of the 1999 anime actually asked for him to move like a woman
>essentially looks like his mom with a hair cut
>crossdressed as a woman well enough to fool a master thief
>relationship with Leorio that would have been perfectly at home if he had a vagina

A shame really. I'd be hard pressed to name a more "best girl" in anime if Kurapika had actually been a girl.

Attached: F5AE46BF-6B6D-4125-A8C2-7FC4A3992FA2.jpg (729x750, 86K)

Man fuck this show.
>Leorio and Kurapika were my favorite characters
>Love how they interacted and cared for each other
>Kurapika's selfish vengence mission clashing with his capable self
>Leorio's selfish demenor masking the deep warmth he has for helping his friends
>Both of them leave after Yorknew and fuck off for the rest of the anime
>Leorio only gets an eighth of the scenes to his arc
I fucking hate this god damn shit.
Is there any show that has characters like Leorio and Kurapika, but actually uses them.

People still discuss this dead series?

Hiatuses

Eternal hiatus means it's dead

Manga. Anime keeping the belt is retarded.

So HxH is dead and no more chapters huh

In mexico this means the shit is coming out of you.

Pathetic, CA is much more seinen than any other arc. There are basically no fights in that arc, there's no action, it's a Shakespearean ouvre. CA is the most seinen arc ever in manga idiot.

GI hate is everywhere because it's not the worst arc. It's always been the case and it will always be.

It's lighthearted, generic ending, awful characters like Gon the spotlight, training arc with some adventure, how could someone with taste could like that?

Razor is the only good thing about the arc.

Reminder CA is the greatest work of art of the early 21st century, an the peak of storytelling in manga.

Anyone who doesn't put it far and above everything else is a shonenbaby and a falseflagger.

This fucking place. We're being invaded by fighting shonenbabies, contrarian 99lets and now contrarian GIlets pretending it isn't unreadable gibberish.

You seem to be mistaking it for the Succession War.

No dude, SW has the spiders and Hisoka and the mafia, enough reasons to bring it down. And it can't even hold a candle to CA, hell it probably won't even be as good as Yorknew.

HxH's prestige comes from CA, not some arc that's not even finished. That's what everyone writes about/discusses regarding HxH anyway. It's the darkest point of HxH.

>be human living in east-Gorteau minding my own business
>Chimera ants, Chimera ants killing everyone everywhere in the country over
>Take over my already corrupt country
>hunters are just bargaining with corrupt officials and rarely saving civilians like myself
>manage to avoid being eaten by rogue ants
>get hypnotized
>survive selection process
>get turned into a chimera-human hybride
>Pariston Hill guy sends me to DC to likely be fodder

Why are people so heartless and cruel?

So when the hiatus is over and the regular posters return, what will you guys do?
When the HxH chapters threads are starting, where will you guys be?

>Internet sucks Gon and Killua in
>Only nen users can use the hunter website
Why is Madhouse retarded?

Most veterans such as myself are still follwing these threads and lurking in the shadows, though most of the time we're busy with reading books and analyzing the recent 50 chapters

To this day I still wonder why Madhouse didn’t include Kite from the beginnin? Why Madhouse cut Kite’s intro from the beginning remains a mystery to me.

I want to know what everyone means by fillers and why so many people think half of the arc is trash. I’m assuming it’s just shitposters. The only somewhat slower and questionable episodes are 98-105 but everything prior and after that group of episodes are great.

The people of Brion

I missed you

Director said he was worried people would forget about him because he disappears after the first episode. Basically he thought the target audience had ADHD. Gon brings him up several times during the manga regardless so it's a dumb choice no matter what

>There are basically no fights in that arc, there's no action
Gon/Killua vs Rammot
Kite/Killua/Gon at deserted HQ vs 3 Ants (one is a centaur)
Gon vs Spinning ant (armadillo?)
Killua vs minotaur with hard shell
Gon vs Knuckle
Killua vs Shoot
Killua vs Rammot
Pokkle vs. ants and Pike
Killua forest fight vs lots of ants
Gon vs bat and owl
Shalnark vs ant
Shizuki vs Pike
Feitan vs Zazan
Kalluto vs. Ant
Phinks vs Ant
Bonolenov vs. Ant
Morel vs Leol
Knuckle/Shoot/Killua/Morel vs Youpi
Netero vs Meruem
Killua vs Ant Palm
Gon vs Pitou

From the start of the arc to episode 85 there's plenty of anime filler and crappy useless added material, plus they started adapting less chapters per episode. Manga pace is way better

Hiatus x Hiatus
Homo x Homo
Asspulls x Asspulls
Traps x Traps
Shonen x Shonen
Scribbles x Scribbles

*boy

The Chimera Ant arc is a deconstruction of shounen. The current arc is full seinen.

>

Attached: 1564225131522.png (1800x1578, 115K)

Dude, most readers already agree on SW arc being as good as CA or even better.

Gon and Killua are gay as fuck.

Attached: Gon and Killua 12.jpg (1669x1772, 418K)

who said i didn't like it?
i posted the many nicknames hxh is know as.

Read the manga

If you were a loyal HxH fan and passionate about the series, you wouldn't disrespect the series and its creator with such mannerless ""jokes"""

Attached: angry gon.jpg (500x436, 44K)

i like hxh but i'm not a loyal and passionate about it especially togashi ala lazy hackashi.
and most of those nicknames about hxh is true.

O MY BACK PAIN!
O MY HIATUS I BESEECH YOU TO HEAL MY BACK PAIN

>Gon/Killua vs Rammot
Cringe
>Kite/Killua/Gon at deserted HQ vs 3 Ants (one is a centaur)
Cringe
>Gon vs Spinning ant (armadillo?)
Based
>Killua vs minotaur with hard shell
Cringe
>Gon vs Knuckle
Based
>Killua vs Shoot
Based
>Killua vs Rammot
Cringe
>Pokkle vs. ants and Pike
Cringe
>Killua forest fight vs lots of ants
Cringe
>Gon vs bat and owl
Based
>Shalnark vs ant
Cringe
>Shizuki vs Pike
Based
>Feitan vs Zazan
Based
>Kalluto vs. Ant
Cringe
>Phinks vs Ant
Cringe
>Bonolenov vs. Ant
Based
>Morel vs Leol
Based
>Knuckle/Shoot/Killua/Morel vs Youpi
Based
>Netero vs Meruem
Based
>Killua vs Ant Palm
Based
>Gon vs Pitou
Based

his health condition getting worse and worse was foreshadowed back in 2001 or so during a SJ interview, imbecile

This. Imagine calling Togashi's backpain an asspull. Speedreaders

>imbecile
You call me a imbecile yes?
I call you a fucking retard.

You mean the 90s

Threads are usually only good when new chapters hit, most other times it's filled with shipperfaggots, shitposters, and autistic anime-onlies, this isn't specific to HxH. Occasionally you get a nice and civil thread going but those are few and far between, especially when you keep having successive threads despite there being little to talk about like what some anons have been doing for the past week or so.

I think this thread is half decent. The worst has to come.

Damn it Togashi!
I can't wait any longer for the Dark Continent and the calamities.

Attached: 0341-024.png.jpg (1067x1600, 435K)

It's undead

Attached: 1521409671656.jpg (640x480, 63K)

HISOKA?!
HISOKA AAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH!

>The bomb was small and cheap, yet lethal. Once it had been developed it was quickly massproduced. This, along with the peculiar shape of the fallout cloud earned this bomb, the favorite of dictators, the name.. "Poor Man's Rose." In each of 250 regions, the Rose had blossomed ten times over taking over 5,120,000 lives. When terrorists used it in the heart of an enemy capital, causing 110,000 casualties, an international treaty was established banning further production..but 80% of the countries refused to dispose of ban the use of existing roses. Years later, hundreds of thousands of "seeds" still silently waited to bloom.

Attached: 1555480553017.png (725x1145, 1.12M)

user, not even a mother could love the sad, miserable figure that composed that post.

Attached: 1551121603287.png (768x768, 319K)

Can a Wookiee use nen?

I love you instead.

Attached: 60885075_p0.png (600x800, 286K)

*girl

Chrollo has no dignity

Hisoka Sr
Hisoka Jr
Hisoka III

how is that new HxH chapter coming along?

Don
Ging
Kanzai
Gon

Hisoka refused to fight Goz because he knew he would've lost in a real 1 vs 1

Attached: Goz.jpg (195x326, 18K)

Hisoka will achieve immortality

Next week ;)

>Hisoka III

Attached: Gon payaso.jpg (438x750, 49K)

It is known

“It is know” user will die of old age.

I would agree with you but giving Election a fucking 8 (when it's barely a 6, and even that's arguable because muh nanika and muh granny that can transform into a motorcycle) and SW only a 7.5 (when it should be a 9 even if it's still not halfway done) shows how retarded you are, but that's to be expected from someone who prefers 99 over 11 - people like you are almost literal retards.

one of the most kino moments in the arc, but then again, there's so many of those it would be hard to name them all

Greed Island is what made me drop the series. Everyone talks about how Chimera Ant is amazing but I don't want to have to sift through some bullshit card game Togashi decided to throw into the series for no reason in order to get to it. I'd be willing to skip it if possible.

SOUL

Attached: 99.jpg (323x480, 26K)

SOULLESS

Attached: 11.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Peanuts und banana

based taste

Based.

this is how narutards rate the series

Exam: 7/10
Arena: 6/10
Yorknew: 10/10
Greed: 7/10
Chimera: 4/10
Election: 4/10

Haven’t read the stuff after.

Attached: 1566680197278.jpg (441x399, 74K)

Post your reaction

we should do a hxh storytime dump sometime. What do you fags think?

>Yorknew City: 10/10
Why do you like this arc so much?

Reminder Hisoka effortlessly beats a large portion of the Phantom Troupe in a 1v1

The clown simply said cannot be put down

>jobbing magician stronger than Feitan, let alone Kortopi who he had to ambush
Nice meme

Hisoka is going to start some shit up in the Black Whale. Hisoka will meet Tserriednich and thus his final end.

I don't think.

Hisoka would've won if Chrollo didn't cheat

Why is that?

If you want true Togashi isekai, read Level E.

Attached: Level E v02 c007 Dancing in the Trap!! - 031[Jinmen Juushin].png (672x1100, 109K)

I watched the first 3 episodes. It was boring.

Attached: peq2ultiultaymehvblwi5pfe6lbfune_00.jpg (512x487, 55K)

>Hisoka vs Chrollo
Chrollo wins(ez)
>Hisoka vs Nobunaga
Hisoka is dead the moment he enters his "quatro metros"
>Hisoka vs Feitan
Hisoka dies in the first ten seconds of the battle
>Hisoka vs Machi
I'd say this is a pretty obvious win for Machi
>Hisoka vs Kalluto
Hisoka could maybe win this one if he doesn't let the papers touch him
>Hisoka vs Phinks
I'd say 15 should be enough
>Hisoka vs Franklin
Unless Hisoka can outrun bullets, he is dead(and no, rubber nen won't stop nen bullets)
>Hisoka vs Shizuku
Hisoka wins because he counters her ability
>Hisoka vs Bonolenov
I'd say it's a 50/50
>Hisoka vs Illumi
Illumi figths by controllong great amounts of people, we know how that went for Hisoka the last time

>the spiders are searching for hisoka
>the mafia families start hunting the spiders
>they all start fighting
>the nen beasts start getting involved
>the hunters start getting involved
>Kurapika finally gets involved
>all the other spiders dead
>Chrollo: "I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE HISOKA! FIGHT ME!!!!"
>Hisoka never got on the boat

I wouldn't even be mad. I'd find that hilarious.

Attached: ;).jpg (699x750, 74K)

I’d say Hisoka could pretty easily beat Machi, Shizuku, and Bonolenov (just block his holes with bungee gum). Phinks would be interesting and rough but in the end I think he could probably kill Hisoka.

>yfw all those new mafioso characters end up working for the spiders and we end up having a Spider with 50 legs that just fuck up the ship by the time they reach the fake continent. The Zodiacs, Beyond, Pariston and Gin and everyone else go to the Dark Continent while Genei Ryodan returns to home with all the goods and with enough men they just conquer V6.
Thats when Gon and Killua, Welfin and his gang, as well as Pariston's Chimera ants army have to fight back the Ryodan to take down King Chrollo. (And at the same time Jairo tries to take over the chimera army for himself)
Wouldn't know if Hisoka dies again or joins the team to Dark Continent.
What you guys think of my fanfic?

Only thing I haven't thought of is the succesion war ending, I think Kurapika ends it somehow but can't quite understand what will that place where the king dups the princes bodies is meant to be really for.

I’m not even sure how a fight with Franklin would play out but his Bungee Gum definitely can’t block Nen bullets so he’d likely lose

YN arc is the arc that's consistently good from start to finish. CA arc took several eps to get good.

Attached: 1568326700290.jpg (1500x1000, 169K)

CA arc also had terrible pacing and go worse as it went on with an awfully contrived ending even by Togashi standards.

>watched
Read, my dude.

>watching
Cringe.

Nope.

Stay mad.

I would put Heavens Arena higher, Chimera Ant lower, Election lower, and SW higher.

CA only had terrible pacing in the anime

Attached: 39494181_p0.jpg (510x722, 176K)

Even in the manga, start of CA arc was kinda boring.

Friendly reminder that Bill is best girl. No questions asked.

Attached: 9bef648d686cc34c5c9c1dcd9ea1793d35acd819r1-380-326v2_uhq.jpg (380x326, 17K)

Hisoka started dating Mito and is at Whale Island trying to get Gon's blessing to marry her.

>best girl
Shut up

Why are nearly all of the spiders doing the virgin walk?
Especially Machi holy hell

Virgin spiders vs the Chad clown

The disparity between what's happening on Kurapika's end and what's happening with Gon and Killua is really jarring. I think that's only a flaw in retrospect because Togashi gets so much better at making two ongoing plot lines fit together in Chimera Ant. Also characters in Yorkshin aren't utilized to their full potential, which is fine, most of the spiders are being saved for later. But for instance, Bonolenov literally just stands in a ruined building for four days like a lemon.

The purger of nenless hunter exam fodder, the destroyer of Bodoro, the annihilator of enhancers using conjuration abilities, the finisher of 12 old boys that just learned nen, the nightmare of butlers fighting with coins, the terror of non combat oriented spiders without their ability.

Hisoka didn’t go with the Spiders to raid the auction because the Shadow Beasts would’ve killed him

Hisoka didn't take part in the requiem because he knew the nenless mafia soldiers would have killed him

The lowest of IQ, the jobber of jobbers, the sorest of losers, the most asshurt of the seething, the miserable magician

Attached: 1501108377109.jpg (500x297, 41K)

Machi Morrow
Kurapika Paladinknight
Pitou user

>Kurapika Paladinknight
>Killua Freecss
>Illumi Morow
>Pariston Freecss
>Chrollo Morow
>Theta Hui Guo Rou
>Oito Kurta
>Vergei Krueger
>Cheadle Paladinknight
>Machi Morow
>Chrollo Kurta
>Kalluto Portor
>Gon Morow
>Cheadle Hill
>Chrollo Zoldyck
>Pitou Freecss
>Pyon Paladinknight
>Kurapika Lucifer
>Killua Zoldyck-Zoldyck
>Chrollo Paladinknight
>Shizuku Zoldyck
>And a special mention to Canary x Amane and Furykov x Babimyna

Hisoka will One Tap Feitan preventing use of Pain Packer.
Easily uses his Rubber nen to glue Franklins fingers shut
Easily glues Bonolenovs holes shut preventing air flow
Easily stops phinks arm from spinning with his rubber
Easily kills Shizuku

The rest are debatable

Hunter Exam: 5/10
Heaven's Arena: 5/10
Yorknew City: 8/10
Chimera Ant: 7/10
Election: 6/10
SW: 7/10

Manga > 99 > 11

>Pariston Freecss

Attached: Sexual-Tension.png (1277x1917, 1.96M)

>Machi Morrow
based

Attached: UB6Tlgv.jpg (512x576, 56K)

>SW not 10/10. The only real problem is that it isnt really suited to manga format and he might as well write a book.

Both become part of the Zodiacs after the anime ends. Read the manga.

Kek. Ive never seen something more based in my life.

Cringe

Attached: 1566505977253.jpg (1240x7472, 2M)

>manga
Cringe

Can all of us Hunterchads agree 99 is the best and then 11 and then manga? Mangafags are the most annoying.

99 fags are more annoying than manga fags. At least the manga is entirely canon.

Attached: drsocEb.png (611x528, 306K)

Neck yourself.

>11 better than manga
No!

This is a falseflagging 2011fag. You retards are so transparent.

>4replies in less than 10minutes
Strike a nerve did I? See this is exactly what I mean, you mangafags always gang up on 99 for being superior and say it isn’t canon or it is fanfic well you can all kiss my ass because the 99 was made way before 11 and the manga so what stops me from saying that THOSE two aren’t fanfic or canon? See what I mean brainlets?

I don’t believe so, judging by the other posts by 99spammer and others of your kind it isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

Attached: 0B31076C-013A-41B0-9854-024ADD19024D.gif (400x279, 1.67M)

Where do you retards come from?

Kek no

Chrollo wouldn't cry. He is the type of a guy who likes to be cucked

Holy shit 99faggots need to be banned

>99 came before manga
2011 tards can't even falseflag properly with a semblance of credibility

Based

>if our stupidity is exposed then it's falseflagging
Cringe

Attached: jOHtLFs.png (593x347, 176K)

>I-I got exposed!!!!
You ESL 99fags should just die already. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re the guy who said that and is trying to coverup now that’s you got exposed lmao

Hunter Exam: 8/10
Chimera Ant: 6/10(starts as 1/10 but the end is 10/10)
Election: 4/10
SW: 5/10
2011 > 99 > ugly ass manga with absolutely horrible art

Lmao the 99fag got mad and said it was falseflagging and so he actually went and falseflagged thinking we wouldn’t notice.

Attached: 50230BFE-6D54-4BCA-9950-53D8722681CF.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

You should put more effort in falseflagging, don't assume everyone is as dumb as you and will fall for that lazy shit
>You're the one who wrote the message, you then quoted it pointing out how retarded it was
Do you even logic? I swear 2011 tards are dumber than One Pissers

It's obviously not my post retard. I'm just responding to claims that 99 > manga which is not true.

Attached: AdjtRax.png (639x654, 462K)

Based

>99fag having a fit of rage over being exposed as a brainlet
Never change 99let

>Chrollobro

?

Attached: screenshot.png (364x366, 99K)

Mata "ohayō" tte itte, mata yume o misete
Kyō mo genki de sugosetara ii yo ne
Konna ni tanjun de atarimae na koto ga
Hontō wa ichiban miushinai-gachi da kara ne

Me o aketa mama miru yume
Shiranai ashita e hakobu
Merry-go-round goes

Kimi to kata o kunde, kimi to te o tsunaide
Koibito dattari, tomodachi de itai kara
"Ohayō" tte itte, mata yume o misete
Shizen na sono ikikata de ii kara sa

Attached: 99fags.webm (720x488, 1.31M)

Kek at all these marks getting worked by based 99 troll

>Manga
Exam 8
HA 7
Yorknew 9
GI 7
CA 9
Election 7

>2011
Exam 4
HA 4
Yorknew 8
GI 6
CA 8
Election 6

>99
Exam 9
HA 6
Yorknew 8
GI 4

I love this. Thanks user

Attached: enjoying the view.png (495x271, 231K)

Attached: 24.jpg (800x880, 71K)

Attached: 1551556117645.png (637x1011, 1.77M)

What’s your favorite Hatsu in the series? For me it’s Battle Cantabile

What are your unpopular Hunter x Hunter opinions?

Nice shitposting, but let's be serious here:
Hunter Exam: 4/10
Zoldyck Family 7/10
Heavens Arena: 5/10
Chimera Ant: Filler/10
Election: 7/10
SW: 6/10

I don't like Tserriednich's ability. It's pretty outlandish by nen's standards.

fetch

Leorio is the best MC

Do the spiders know Kalluto is a boy?

This would be perfect if you replaced the non-anime characters with strong anime characters from other series.

Attached: 658.jpg (363x363, 60K)

Kurapikas gonna win and you are going to have to deal with it

why didn't Togashi kill off the retarded mummy guy who nobody gives a shit about?

election arc ruined the series

Bonolenov is based

Attached: D72021AE-0D7A-46DB-98F5-E9FA22D77129.jpg (572x586, 56K)

He'll be clowned

>Kurapika executes Kuroro, ending the Phantom Troupe
>Kuroro's last words are "M-muh requiem, muh hisoka"
>panels fade to black
>final page is Hisoka on Whale Island finding out Gon has no nen
How fucking mad would Yea Forums be?

what if hisoka was kidding about raping killua but wont be kidding with kalluto

This is the most transparent falseflagging I've seen in a while.
I applaud you for the laughs though.

Attached: 1536283196278.jpg (267x353, 35K)

That scene was kino and I'm glad they splurged some budget onto a part of the manga that lasted like 3 pages.

Hisoka wants to kill Chrollo and the rest of the spiders for revenge as well, so it makes no sense for him to be somewhere else. Besides, Illumi is on the ship. That alone proves hisoka is on the ship without doubt.

The Zodiacs are awful characters with some of the worst designs seen in manga history

Sigh...here we go again

Attached: gittarackur chill.png (371x480, 171K)

He'll get clowned soon.

Attached: 1567221959107.jpg (720x720, 106K)

Togashi sould have inlcuded pages of chimera ants torturing killing peasants and raiding villages and shit in CA NLG part.

dont rate arcs before they're finished retard

99friends never use the term hunterchad or take seriously anyone who uses it, back to discord with you all.

Attached: 1530516568155.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Soul
Soulless

is this falseflagging? i dont get it

my (twin) sister wives cant be this cute

THIS
It is so easy to spot 11fags.

gyro will literally never show up again

That is not unpopular, but I think he was a parody or tribute to One Piss with the ugly designs. That is why they are so ugly.

*he was making

Clown will be blacked

Pakunoda is hot af

Attached: Pakunoda.full.2345265.png (700x700, 314K)

Paku is long dead my friend.

I believe otherwise user.

you would be wrong, namefag

Okay guys tonight was fun, cya tomorrow.

Attached: 4771EBE0-4ECF-4904-8665-6D6BBBAC7F02.jpg (750x985, 179K)

I hope not, user.

Good night, see you in the next thread.

based

Attached: 44179920_p0.jpg (1147x1681, 954K)

November or December?

December 2023

Illumi said Kalluto is his brother when he introduced himself

A spin-off would be swell

Yeah no thanks.

hxh is literally tails gets trolled except taken seriously. guess what
kind of person couldve wrote that: not Kant, not Oppenheimer thats for sure. Just an illiterate devianart user

what could go wrong with a leorio story?

Hunter Exam: 5/10
Heavens Arena: 5/10
Chimera Ant: 8.5-9/10
Election: 4/10(should be purged from existence)

You forgot Neon Kurta

Attached: kurapika x neon.jpg (800x800, 72K)

>Machi
>virgin

Why are they awful characters? Also I think only 3 of the Zodiacs look particularly dumb.

She was a down ass bitch in the end, but the nose was too jew-y

I don’t understand the greed island hate. I loved greed island. The card system was well thought out, the tactics used were interesting, biscuit was introduced, both gon and killua received a massive power up, and I loved the idea of being sent in a console game into another world. Greed island was fun.

Saccho has a cool concept and design.

Milk

>Not even halfway
Yeah...

Attached: 40878037_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 2.38M)

Can’t fucking wait for the Kurta to go extinct. Kurapika is the last of his kind and he will die without leaving any children on earth.

He'll get milked for Kurta babies to enslave.

Leorio is going to help Kurapika repopulate the Kurta clan.

Why is the volume cover for 36 so shit? I was considering buying it since it's my favorite arc so far but it's just the same as one of the earlier ones with missing Spiders

How? By inventing cloning technology? Sounds cool

Pleb

Attached: SpidersAndFlowers.jpg (1360x1079, 993K)

Leorio knows a lot of women, he'll help Pika out.

>Star Wars arc that low
Fuck off.

It's funny how Ubogin could basically wipe the floor with every single Phantom Troupe member except Vei Tian, Flanky, Hesock and maybe Nobingo.

Effeminate manlets like Shartfart and Klollo would stand no chance against his pure brute strength.

Fucking kek user

He could at least add some pattern to the background. It's a shame that there's much more potential for HxH volume covers overall. Especially painful when you consider how good some of the fan art is.

Attached: 1538070761400.jpg (1260x709, 312K)

Togashi!
TOGASHI AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Shalnark problem isn't if he can win. It's if he should use his antennas or his super-saiyan form to do it.

Gon and Killua are gay as fuck.

Attached: Gon and Killua 12.jpg (1669x1772, 418K)

1.Yorknew city arc 11/10 This has to be the best arc in hunter x hunter. The dynamics of the charecter, the real good background music , kurapika getting more screen time ( HES my favourite charecter ) everything was so perfect. We got to see kurapika as a badass and the charecters got somewhat together which was great. Phantom group part was like crazily awesome.

2.Chimera ant arc 9/10 I would have ranked it higher but god it dragged on so much, could have been reduced by 10 episodes. Ending was super strong and probably the only anime arc which made tears come out of my eye.only thing that actually bothered me was why the fuck did hisoka miss the entire arc ???

3.Hunter exam 9/10 I love this arc so much coz that’s how the charecters got to be together. It’s underrated, that’s how the main charecters became friends, except hisoka who found a person yet to be ripened

Heaven arena 8/10 Who didn’t love Killua being a real badass whilst saving zushi, or when hisoka started fighting gon. We also see nen which is really facsinating

5.13th chairman election arc 7.5/10 I love this arc just coz of leorio being a dad to gon and him punching Ging in the face, I mean that was awesome.it was short though.

Greed island 7/10 This arc was boring , only fun thing was the dodgeball competition coz we got to see hisoka. But other than that it was literally gon and Killua being trained by bisky

Zoldyck family 6/10 Is this even an arc it was so short. It wasn’t that bad we got to see killuas family, but I would have probably ranked it higher if it had more episodes.

I didn’t include the dark continent arc and the succession arc because they haven’t been animated .

wanting to fuck Gon and Leorio would be gay. Nothing gay about Killua and Kurapika though

Attached: Paku.jpg (234x380, 27K)