Shingeki No Kyojin

Why do the most interesting characters die first?

Attached: horec31rvex7ho1_1280.jpg (1080x1920, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Yx6iqPb3ag
youtube.com/watch?v=InJyM6VFuu4&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=I8KSAtos-dk
youtu.be/UFF-AvNIUKs?t=1746
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Marco
>Interesting

Hisu's smile is cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1568240887027.png (125x182, 32K)

Who?

Exactly, you get the point

What does Eren see in her?

Attached: 1567981523896.jpg (280x283, 34K)

Reiner is...

An actual independent woman, unlike Mankasa

for suffering

LMAO this bitch had no choice but to get knocked up, independet my ass

Attached: 1566577957638.jpg (900x702, 123K)

She's a physically attractive ragetard with a sense of freedom. You tell me.

Kenny>Levi>Mikasa
I love Kenny because he feels like the only Ackerman who isn't an autistic, invincible, superhuman bloodline hacker. I never expected him to beg for his life to Uri.

Mikasa and Eren only have platonic sex.

Attached: 6c9fae66e5c72f6a58fdd590a39eae87.jpg (1400x934, 624K)

She's the most attractive female member of the 104th's, did you forget how every single male character got a raging erection whenever she was on screen?

>tfw Sasha had more of a developed relationship between panels with Mikasa than Armin or Eren
How did Isayama manage it?

Attached: 28d5db7.png (868x2720, 2.54M)

kenny was lame

She's not a stupid dog like Mikasa, Eren have respect for her actually.

he sees his child inside of her

Attached: etTPpEU.png (276x373, 117K)

In the end he was still a slave.

Attached: 109.jpg (1920x967, 621K)

>Ehmm, Ehmm... best girl is here

Attached: 337662.jpg (225x350, 40K)

based Kenny shipped EH

Attached: oaIDMkh.png (1013x735, 859K)

Buy her merch

Attached: 1567956304129.jpg (473x553, 202K)

tf is up with her legs

imagine how nice characters could look if isayama didn't have such a shitty artstyle

Attached: 12dd3152a1673e96200750d523ce_54d798b3_640.jpg (640x616, 118K)

why are women allowed on Yea Forums ?

Imagine being mad at a fictional character and self-inserting in another one.

>disappears

Attached: 1555698949960.jpg (1066x270, 135K)

Rude

His style and direction are good, he just fails at execution a lot because of a lack of skill.

Attached: 1567900576089.jpg (354x875, 104K)

>when one scene has more depth than EM as a whole

Attached: Ah4uSaS.png (847x346, 365K)

I like this

Attached: 1568331011519.jpg (2176x1624, 1.76M)

Attached: 1566282191496.jpg (249x211, 34K)

>literally realises she's pissed bc he didn't help her get ymir back
wow so much depth very deep

For me it's erehisu

they really can't read, it's fascinating

Attached: gulp.png (331x246, 45K)

>why cant snk look like my favorite shitty fanartist
Faggot

Who is Isayama’s self insert?

It used to be Armin, now it's Eren.

manlet

>Ten months without Historia's POV

Attached: 1568380788259.jpg (1280x1159, 151K)

Attached: 1555533903929.jpg (628x1080, 214K)

Cute ragetards

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x960, 267K)

Isayama a hansamu

>Tsk, nigga please...

Attached: ThatSmile.png (500x535, 156K)

>bc he didn't help her get ymir back
Do you retards just look at the pictures and call it a day?

Attached: 1562282702716.png (251x225, 68K)

Hange.

LMAO. Mikasa's scarf has more development than HISU

he has a thing for short blondes

Attached: MWGENXA.png (208x297, 66K)

There is like 5 Isayama self inserts in the series

She's honest and driven, much like he is.
She was the one who gave him a reason to live when he was at his lowest point.
They've also spent a lot of intimate time together in seclusion holding hands sharing very personal memories about the past.
I don't doubt that it was a contributing factor but her beauty is not something that caught his attention.
Eren didn't like Krista back in the early days because he correctly thought she was putting up a facade. If her beauty had any influence it was relatively minor.

Attached: 1567563891313.jpg (1005x767, 266K)

>gives ironic answer out of desperation
EM fags are so sad

Connie

Huh, that's funny considering that Reiner liked her specifically for the suicidal martyr facade she was putting up as Krista.

How is that a lie?
The Scarf has appeared more than Hisu can imagine

Who is the most well written female character in snk anyway? Whoever they are, they certainly don't hold a candle to many male characters.

>The only source of info regarding Historia and the farmer is from retards who are notorious in-universe for being retards
>They point out for whatever reason that they checked him to make sure he wasn't affiliated with anyone despite the Yeagerists not even being a thing yet.
>Isayama refuses to show Historia's PoV on the matter, we don't even see their conversation or what even happened at all.
Come on, it's not hard to realize there's something fishy going on.

that's it I can't tell who's trolling anymore fuck this

Attached: 1546984639659.png (565x541, 157K)

But user they do realize. That's why they're constantly shitting up these threads cause they are afraid of what they know might have happened.

Araki is smarter than regular nips?

>there's something fishy going on.
You're self-inserting. Isayama deals with important stuff not unimportant stuff like Hisu POV.
We already knew Eren told her something before leaving. Keep waiting for the big father reveal.COpe

Mikasa needs nothing though,
She already got all what she deserved at 112

Attached: 6079582.png (1474x1080, 2.68M)

As long as the art conveys action and emotion clearly, I don't much care how pretty characters look.

Fuck off

How so? How are you supposed to “steal” one of the Shifters from Marley without creating a war, and as i said in the second part of my post, it was important to create a war to finish it completely, if Eren desired to not sacrifice her then it implied to finish everything before Zeke’s death, which implies a radical solution. That was the whole point of the thing. Historia is intelligent enough to be aware of that.

What the fuck, this is actually the first person on here I believe unironically has autism

Attached: 1555115180519.png (278x424, 121K)

Say her name

Attached: 1567974035346.png (499x1292, 630K)

>How are you supposed to “steal” one of the Shifters from Marley without creating a war
Zeke wanted to be stolen, not the other way round

Yep, mikasafags are fucked in the head, probably fat ugly fujos that self insert as the quiet strong woman.
>about to die
>selfishly tries to kiss him so he dies without fighting back
>wants to die
>slaps him in the head to bring him back to reality and keep fighting
>all mikasa knows how to do is glare at people, fight and make whimpers like a dog
>Historia is a beloved queen fighting for the well being of the children of Paradis
>vouches for Eren and provides actual alternatives instead of threatening him or blocking him from action
I think this page has more dialogue from Historia than Mikasa has ever had.

Attached: 0067-022.png.jpg (1066x1600, 478K)

YMIR CARLA FAYE KRISTA DINA FREEDOM FRITZ YEAGER REISS

I'm a guy. I don't know what rubbish you're talking

Why did Isayama decide to change Uprising for the anime adaptation? It was unironically a good build up.

Attached: Wakanukun.png (1215x1215, 1.2M)

you forgot Frieda

>everyone joked about how Eren looked like King Crimson
>he actually saw the future here
Intentional or just funny coincidence?

Attached: IMG_20190913_182527.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Reminder:
>Eren is the devil
>Eren created the Eldian empire
>Eren started the great titan war

It was a throwaway comment you stupid faggot, how about addressing the actual points.

I named her Krista

Attached: 1554313257894.jpg (510x798, 221K)

user you make all EHfags look bad when you post shit like that.

Isayama didn't decide that, and it's more than likely WIT didn't either. They get the amount of episodes that the production committee orders.

>how about addressing the actual points.
You faggots are hopeless.

What did WIT mean by this?

Attached: 1567746911106.gif (500x281, 2.75M)

Not sure if trolling or retarded
Either way EM fags are so sad

Funnily enough, Epitaph sounds like the type of song that would play during the rumbling.

Attached: 1568214386311.jpg (524x658, 116K)

Clownstoria a cute

Pretty sure there was an interview where Isayama said he wasn't satisfied with how Uprising was structured and got that author of lost girls to help him with the Anime Adaptation. I could be wrong though.

Isayama isn't the director, he's just there to give ideas and go "yeah it's okay", he doesn't have as much control as you may think he does.

You don’t reply to the second part of my post again. And it doesn’t change the fact Marley would never let them take their shifter away from em

>panel time = development
Actually braindead.

Zeke can leave on his own. All he needs to do is make up an excuse to go to Paradise

It's been six years and I'm still not over the fact that they cut this.

EMfags don't actually exist on snk. All the polls we've taken show so. People are just trying to rile EHfags up.

chadpilled

o the salt

Attached: eatyou.png (995x338, 506K)

The scarf has aged with their relationship. It has seen the up's and down's of it. The meaning of what the scarf symbolizes continues to change throughout the course o0f the manga. If this is not development. I don't know what it is

*EHchads

Again you don’t reply to the second part of my question and Willy was planning a world attack he wouldn’t let Zeke go by his own.

True. You don't know what it is.

He had max control during chapter 50 adaptation

Yeah, but that doesn't necessarily mean Isayama requested that they cut content the way that they did. Its partially true because Isayama has said similar things about Uprising in the past, but I guarantee it's partially just PR as well. Uprising was the longest arc in the series and there wasn't any way they were fitting that in the 12 episodes they had to work with. Cuts were downright necessary. Plus the production time WIT had for Season 3 was absolutely horrendous so even if they did have 14+ episodes to do it all, the quality would have been disastrous.

You're the one who don't know what development is

Any major influence on the anime is because WIT staff respects him enough to give him those liberties. He doesn't have authority over the projects in any official capacity, but being buddies with the actual director gets you a lot of freedom

I bet you don't complain about all the people insulting Mikasa

90% of the budget went in that one manlet scene

I would drag everyone in the world through hell just to see Hisu smile again

Why do I keep seeing faggots saying that chapter 121 has time travel? Do people not understand the difference between clairvoyance and time teavel?

Attached: 1568400803909.jpg (436x436, 31K)

eren

What kind of logic is this? This conversation is so bizarre.

based

Attached: 1557355556496.jpg (1280x661, 295K)

what ?

There still wasn't enough of their interactions desu. Sasha went too soon.

Attached: 1566738754820.jpg (453x604, 46K)

Is not clairvyance, it's predestination

Can some enlightened EHchad explain what's so deep about this scene? Bonus points if you don't add headcanons into the explanation.

I mean we haven't yet seen if the future the AT sees is absolute or if it is subject to change.

Old Eren with ODM gear when?

Just how Imai spent a lot of his time. He started working on it early because they need good looking scenes for trailers.

If people are wrong about Historia or hell if you think that it's stupid you are well within your right to call them retards and explain why.

Attached: Manlet beaten by womanlet encouraged by ragetard and a happy merchant.jpg (3609x949, 1.51M)

Eren directly caused Grisha to kill the Reiss family from the future. How is that not time travel?

>killed Nifa
>helped Mikasa's husbando get together with Hisu
>was homosex for Uri
Does he want his clan to die out?

Hot, ground-shaking titan sex with Annie

Attached: FT.jpg (455x771, 62K)

if EH canon i hope they both die

It has already been explained at length, kill yourself.
It's not even a hard concept.

Attached: 0054-013.png (1066x1600, 1.64M)

It's definitely not absolute, otherwise Eren wouldn't panic like he does, Eren is trying to reach the conclusion he saw in Grisha's memories, there's the problem, Eren doesn't know everything

youtu.be/7Yx6iqPb3ag
>What did the boy know?
>What did the girl not know?
>What did the boy desire?
>What did the girl give up on?
>I saw it, in a world dyed in deep red sunset
>I was gently wrapped and all shiny
>Before the setting sun sank, something beautiful shone
>Before my eyes, beautiful flowers bloomed at the end of that sadness

Attached: ODzsAGL_d.jpg (640x348, 18K)

Looks like a meth additct

Literally detailing what Eren saw,

Attached: 1567793737323.png (617x759, 468K)

Because Eren wasn't really there, he just did the push Grisha needed, also Eren's presence in those events were always there, is a loop, and we're going to see an even better loop that will totally destroy Eren's mind and resolve

>so deep...

I understand it perfectly. Eren influences the past the cause the future. It's time travel.

>That scenery

Attached: 1567911549832.jpg (1197x741, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=InJyM6VFuu4&feature=share
this is genius

The level of cope from EHkeks after recent developments has been pretty fun.

T*rks are getting rumbled first.

Attached: SNK121_18.png (646x221, 119K)

>I was gently wrapped and all shiny
Bros...?

Attached: di1xdaw9o3z11-1.png (418x576, 173K)

123 will be LH and Historia, r-right?

Attached: 1567460856837.png (430x407, 248K)

>50 cope and based every thread
Yea Forums has completely taken over Yea Forums

Same reason there are still retards going on about how Eren is a 99/10 wits mastermind who controlled all of history. They speedread the chapter and then hopped on social media to discuss it with other speedreaders, which reinforced their misconceptions until they became "fact". That's how it is for manga with large fanbases.

Hisu seems weirded out by how seriously Eren is taking this fake horse ride

why the fuck is EH so aesthetic?

Attached: 1563259769647.png (879x356, 293K)

the years go by and people find new buzzwords to replace the old ones

>Who is the most well written female character in snk anyway?
Our commander

Attached: only good part of the serumbowl.jpg (1066x4826, 1.72M)

EH is trash. I can remember I started reading those Meta-writers shit on tumblir and reddit. I can remember the time I used to shit on AMJSC for not caring about Historia. I was so into the Meta-Analysis. I admired Eren for being the only one to protect Historia when others didn't. I was brain washed for a longtime (Curse those Meta-writers). I never saw the perspective of EM untill I decided to check up on them, since I'm a student of Conflict resolution. I needed to see both sides. I read EM and EH post and I realize one lie that EH told me. ASMJC never cared for Historia. I saw a nice post that explained hoe evryone cared in their own way. After that, I decided to drop EH for good because they typically brainwashed me. Yes, EH writing are full of nonsense. I have seen both sides and I'm okay with EM. It's EM or everybody remains single. Hope you all try and see other's perspective.

A single mom at 18, why is she such a fucking slut?

Sorry your going to have to wait another two months for that.

Attached: 1565052566453.jpg (419x412, 53K)

>slaps him in the head to bring him back to reality and keep fighting
Isn't that what Mikasa did when Eren was being a faggot about not wanting to fight a former ally?

Attached: snk-32-037.jpg (1066x1600, 483K)

Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many levels. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo every single obnoxious group of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, the delusional Yumikuri dykes, every single homosexual ship involving Eren and even retarded crackships like Eren x Annie and Reiner x Historia. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

Attached: abe.jpg (3712x2088, 515K)

Mikasa never slapped him

based Abe

I can never be bothered to read through these copy pastas.

Can you summarize it in 20 words or less?

They complement each other, they both sacrificed themselves for the good of their people.
No, Mikasa accused him and guilt tripped him, Historia gave him confidence and reinvigorated him.

Attached: file.jpg (1280x661, 186K)

B-but 123 will be the first chapter of the new volume...
It should be LH and Historia.
Aaaaaaaaaah.

Attached: 1556516815107.jpg (406x363, 35K)

Don't block your mind thinking EH is the only possibility and try looking into EM to get a different perspective.

>Grisha can see into the future
>Eren knows that Grisha can see into the future
>Eren says some shit because he knows Grisha can gear him via attack titan memories
>nobody traveled to the future or the past
>but it's still time travel for some reason

>Mikasa accused him and guilt tripped him
He learned from Mikasa. He used the same method against his dad

Based

Attached: D481C9C6-0DCD-41FE-B847-A0DBF238E5C2.jpg (984x854, 137K)

>It's definitely not absolute, otherwise Eren wouldn't panic like he does
All that proves is that Eren himself doesn't believe the future is absolute, not if that's actually true.

Oh God now there's two of them

youtube.com/watch?v=I8KSAtos-dk

Attached: 1564810578375.jpg (600x951, 99K)

Based

a dog cannot teach tricks to its master
mankasa never even had a chance user

based.

Shitstoria would have gotten killed if she had gotten pregnant outside of marriage in Britain

BASED

>100 times better than EM

Attached: 20190913_185931.jpg (1123x1706, 1.3M)

newfag

>777
She is truly our Goddess.

Even armin is better than mikasa

>It should be LH and Historia.
It's going to be a Reiner and Gabi chapter.

Attached: suffering.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

I've been a fan of both ships in the past.
I don't hate Mikasa. I'm disappointed how Isayama has handled her character.

Right now EH makes more sense. If you go into the series with an open mind trying to consider all possibilities you'll still end up with the realization that EH is not only more likely but better for the characters and the story.

I doubt we will see what happen in Shinganshina until the end of manga.

Based

ˢʰʰʰʰʰ
ᵗᵉʳʳᵒʳᶦˢᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳˢ

Attached: 1567807891655.png (670x800, 501K)

No

Attached: 3285326.png (330x309, 93K)

I shipped both before too. I never hated Mikasa character since I read the manga so I understood what WITS studio did
I'm still shipping EM because I love angst and the result that angst produce

>Eren let Ymir escape so Porco would eat her and then use him to eat the War Hammer

Attached: 9DB08A89-36A0-49FF-A708-9BD3141DD836.png (500x421, 98K)

Cute but not canon

>but better for the characters and the story.
But why? I agree more likely but how would it actually make the story better?

This. EM made a fair bit of sense earlier in the series. Isayama just kind of stagnated with Mikasa and that has led me to prefer Historia, which only increased with the pregnancy drama.

>Eren influences the past the cause the future. It's time travel.

Communication is not travel. If you call someone on the phone and tell them to do something, you've influenced them, but you haven't changed your physical location. Similarly, Eren never changed his chronological location. He didn't "travel" to the past; he just called Grisha's mind via a psychic network (the paths).

Attached: Clipboard01.png (1009x85, 10K)

>EH is not only more likely but better for the characters and the story.
Your shipping glasses are on user. When you begin to tie in your ship to the plot, you have the potential to hate the whole story when you get disappointed

this destroy yh and emtards

>confound their politics
>frustrate their knavish tricks
I thought those lyrics were from a parody when I first heard them

Endgame right here brothers.

Attached: 1566229023329.jpg (1208x1920, 461K)

What makes Mikasa a good partner for Eren? What has she ever done but make him feel mediocre?
Even when Historia showed him he was weak he learned from her and moved on, Mikasa never did anything like that for him.

This should also be included

Attached: 604FC4E5-7D23-42A0-8032-53146BB99A09.jpg (540x649, 146K)

More power to you, I guess.
It fits the themes of the story better and makes sense for their character arcs.
So be it. I'm never not going to have the plot in mind when thinking about characters relationships.

uk is a parody of France.

Mikasa made Eren realize that there are some things that are beyond him and it is unnecessary being jealous about it

>you have to physically be in the past for it to be considered time travel

Attached: 0ff0414a4bcdcc074484eb6515a0e3f1.jpg (235x215, 10K)

>Mikasa made Eren realize
No, Eren realized that, Mikasa did jack shit.

>you don't have to physically move in order to travel

Absolutely cute and canon.

Attached: 1566732650344.jpg (700x1196, 289K)

Unfortunately, Eren got her killed and insulted Mikasa when she was still mourning her loss

Is sending an object back in time considered time travel?

>Gabi will kiss Falco to wake him up from his titan sleep

Attached: 1563731652019.jpg (2048x1514, 206K)

BASADO

very rude

>Eren got her killed
Pretty sure Jean did that when he refused to shoot.

Attached: 0105-025.jpg (1067x1600, 557K)

Last time I checked, Gabi was the one who killed her. Either way, still cute and canon, Edgeren can't change my mind.

Attached: D_hKHGkUcAAvSYr.jpg (1419x1215, 173K)

Look at this fuckin' thing.

Attached: 1567086633436.png (987x720, 742K)

We should throw rocks at it!

And then impregnate it 10 years later!

CUTE

Attached: 1566565655370.jpg (564x564, 53K)

for the object yes, for you no

We should be nice to her!

Attached: eh.jpg (1659x950, 261K)

REMINDER Eren destroying the world has nothing to with delusional leddit shipping fantasies as that was something he already intended because he knew scummy people like to go after easy targets like Eldia and wouldn't respect them unless he inflicts some major hurt on them.

Attached: 38.jpg (1066x1600, 414K)

Narratively they've served their purpose, everything interesting about them has been explored in a short amount of time so the only other choices are to push em to the background or let em die to give that emotional kick

ewww

He makes their features very distinct at least so fanartists can be more successful.

cringe
based
EH?

Attached: 1568262584072.png (430x610, 335K)

So Eren's memories went back in time, and as such have officially time traveled.

After seeing this I feel compelled to destroy humanity.
Probably just incidental.

Eren has already disposed of Historia after she out lived her usefulness as a tool, it's why Hongo asks don't you care about her anymore?

Go for it! It's a noble cause.

Attached: 1565399888665.png (118x131, 17K)

will he ever smile again?

Attached: 1554563732356.png (833x883, 1.38M)

I still fear that EH could crash and burn very easily. All it takes is to pull the sad lesbian card for Historia and to leave Eren's motivations as just muh nakama and muh freedomz.

Are you implying Falco's the reason Gabi got on that ship?

What about her?

Attached: 1566618675274.png (1279x1527, 2.58M)

Grisha saw the future, eren didnt send his memories back. Eren allowed Grisha to view his memories.

Too many things point to EH.
Backing out now is possible but it would be bad writing.

>Backing out now is possible but it would be bad writing.
This statement is hot Garbage

when the cringe baby is born

Attached: 1554555948698.jpg (846x1200, 227K)

Attached: eremika.jpg (548x613, 58K)

Did someone on tumblr make this?

It's almost like her obsession was unhealthy or something

yep
Fuck off

kek

Must protect.

Attached: happy.jpg (214x324, 43K)

I said fuck off

>yep
I can tell, It reeks of them

Good job protecting her.

Attached: 1565311813665.jpg (700x980, 192K)

I'm playing "I don't care" now and the feels!!! OMG!!

So I can't be in tumblir and Yea Forums?

No but seriously, I want Mikasa to have a happy ending

You can, won't stop everyone from calling you a disgusting faggot that should go back to where you came from.

>I love Kenny because he feels like the only Ackerman who isn't an autistic, invincible, superhuman bloodline hacker. I never expected him to beg for his life to Uri.
to be fair levi has had to see people important to him die over and over, and mikasa saw her parents getting murdered, I guess kenny had a more "normal" childhood.

If Mikasa has any chance on redeeming herself as a character she should live on her own already, being obsessed over someone isn't healthy.

People keep saying that Attack on Titan is not a romance manga and that the Eremika ship is not going to happen as it’s not the main focus of the story, but I think they’re forgetting that from the very beginning, there’s been a lot of focus on their relationship dynamics, from saving each other from the kidnappers, to becoming soldiers, and everything else that happened after, both in the manga and the anime. I think Isayama is trying to inject some sort of humanity in the war-driven lives of the characters, which is why we get a realistic portrayal of friends going through shit together and building stronger bonds as the series goes on. It will not be unnatural for these bonds to go a certain way at some point, and I think that’s where Isayama is heading. He’s not even being subtle anymore about the Eremika developments, (I mean, it was never that subtle from the beginning- short-haired Mikasa saying “See you later, Eren.” just before he woke up from the dream, showed her significance to the story, or at least to Eren’s life, early on) so I really wonder why people still think that their relationship is not going anywhere.

Also, there’s been a lot of changes since then. Eren has changed from a bratty tsundere teenager to a quiet man whose emotions are no longer worn in his sleeves. So I don’t think we should believe Eren when he said that he has always hated Mikasa- there is clearly some sort of motivation behind that. Eren wouldn’t go out of his way breaking his friends’ hearts just for the heck of it. And after chapter 120/121 where we got to know his true goal, some misunderstandings about his motivations have been cleared, even though we still don’t know for sure why he said those things to Mikasa. I’m quite sure it has something to do with the Ackerbond though.

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager surviving after being decapitated by top Senshi-tai candidate, Gabi Braun, and still moving forward to enact his master keikaku. You better ban me if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager walking Zeke through Grisha's PATHS memories so he can see the error of his ways and come around to the belief that life is worth living. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager becoming the Devil himself, willing to destroy the entire world, and manipulating the past, present, and future in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

I think that the chapter 112 moment was planned from so early on that it meant that EM were never really allowed to have meaningful 1 on 1 moments like EAr's ocean shit so audiences could buy more the lie.

But even if EM isn't canon it just hurts the overall relationship.

>literally told levi's mother to abort him and didn't give a fuck about the other branch of the ackerman family getting killed
you tell me, he probably despised his bloodline deep down.

I like Levi a lot too, at first glance he feels like a cookie-cutter edgelord but gets WAY better the more you know about him.

Yeah but I don't want her story to end without her reconciling with Eren, then she can move on

Why can't Historia live on her own?
Having no life except rocking a seat is not good either

You would be a chad too if you knew the future and realized you were basically immortal until the future you saw comes to pass.

Attached: 1567010725568.jpg (1066x1600, 549K)

kek

Someone should have told her than before she went and got herself pregnant on a slutty night

Eren will probably die, so..

Remember to stop being retards and realize that Eren didn't knew everything.

Attached: 0106-021.jpg (692x526, 165K)

Attached: 1568009462482.jpg (241x158, 33K)

They both will likely die and get reincarnated

That would be pretty anti climatic

>capture a bunch of boats from marley
>never thought about using them
>never thought about setting up radio across the island since they have the tech now
Why is the Paradisian government so fucking retarded.

I’m a EHchad and I think EreMin > EreMika in term of interactions.
Eren treated her very badly and was giving way more importance to his relation with Armin I feel bad for her though.

Attached: 948F0630-C2AB-4A0B-AD23-3229EE38F512.jpg (750x1192, 103K)

Attached: waifufag.png (1030x352, 441K)

I agree, Mikasa should lecture Eren about being free or something, then they hug and that's the end of the deal, she stops being Dogkasa for good.
This comes from someone who's expecting EH to happen, so don't you fuckers get on my throat
This doesn't make sense, by "live on her own" I mean to stop being Eren's designated guard dog.

Based

some of you never learned the difference between “bad writing” and “narrative choice i didn’t like”

>Eren treated her very badly
Lolz. Using one scene to justify there relationship. Ok

>everything interesting about them has been explored in a short amount of time so the only other choices are to push em to the background or let em die
Should have done that with AMJC

>Mikasa should lecture Eren about being free or something, then they hug and that's the end of the deal
I want Eren to apologize first

Not him but hiding Historia's pov for so long with little payoff would be bad writing.

She's a real woman

>some of you never learned the difference between “bad writing” and “narrative choice i didn’t like”
I repeat, some of you never learned the difference between “bad writing” and “narrative choice i didn’t like”

LMAO

HISU A PISSU

What pay off did you have of Zeke's SECRET PLAN?

Not everything can be dismissed as "a narrative choice I didn't like" just because you don't care about the character. Good and bad writing exist.

This is my Kenny.

Attached: HisnameisKenny.jpg (1200x753, 302K)

For me it's Frieda/Carla desu.

And EH has nothing to do with bad writing
The truth is only EHfgas will see it as bad writing
You think Ereri and EM and YH will see it as bad writing?

Putting the 104th lives on the line in Liberio already made the idea of Eren acting out of nakamafaggotry dubious, but it would be fucking hilarious of Isayama to still try and paint him as one much less as a freedomfag if pimping out one of said nakamas was fine by him.

The truth is bad writing is relative and biased. We all have our opinion on what is bad writing. Don't try to impose your's on everybody

Stop replying , it's the LEpedo.

What would be the point of putting her character on a bus for so long? What's good about that?

>Ereri
what the fuck is ereri?
...do i want to know?

Attached: when the fujos wake up.png (375x413, 244K)

People who are not in the fandom, don't even bother with who is the secret father or shit like that. The only people that bother with that shit are people in the fandom. That is to show you that Historia pregnancy doesn't really matter for most

A pretty great foil for Eren and counterpoint to the themes of the manga. I don't agree with Zeke's plan but his character is compelling.

On a scale of 1-10, how was the Euthanasia plan to you?

cute AND canon

Attached: 1554657697699.jpg (480x480, 46K)

I'm talking about the hype
It was hyped throughout the meeting as SECRET PLAN

Do you guys still play the chink fangame?
It's damn impressive that there are still a lot of people playing it. It's a damn shame it got abandoned though.

>one scene

But... user I-

Attached: 1BC74BC0-3949-4D93-AFB5-49A7E5F93BF0.jpg (750x1045, 391K)

I'm on mobile at the brothel getting a BJ someone please post the Kenny as Farmer-kun edit it cracks me up thanks bros

I thought it stopped working

No and that retarded shipper language must stop entirely

ledditors already post here all the time

Probably Eren/Rivaille

Not him but the euthanasia plan is fucking retarded, Sieg could do literally anything with the Founder's power and all he's gonna do with it is be an emo faggot about it.
I get it his childhood was ass but this is some turbo school shooter shit in which he drags his entire race to the grave because of his daddy issues.

Despite what Isayama intended I always thought that EM's interactions felt a lot more natural than Eren repeatedly stating how awesome Armin is at everything.

The first one can be included as bickering among kids/siblings
The headbutt was necessary. It was what saved Lousie life
Eren talking with Historia doesn't belong there
The 112 scene is what I'm talking about as the "one scene"

You have to download the latest stable version, if you open the multiplayer menu you can see there's still a bunch of people playing it. There are premium players even.

Attached: eren.jpg (874x458, 47K)

We’ve recently received reports that someone has been illegally hoarding Historia merch. We are now conducting an inspection of your house

Attached: BEB9A31D-ACF5-4459-82FB-DACFCE89B8F2.png (241x280, 82K)

>"NO DON'T LOOK!"

Attached: 1565007176556.png (680x622, 341K)

Maybe he saw the future wrong and thought that everyone would survive the attack.

I bought it fair and square

Attached: Flegel_Reeves_character_image_%28850%29.png (350x350, 143K)

>The scarf has more character development than Mikasa
What did he mean by this?

>You dare confiscate your commander’s property?

Attached: 6A2CE8F5-5890-429E-8395-2ABF225CD0C6.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

PBUH

You died four years ago!

Actually the fact Isayama decided Zeke’s goal would be to stop eldians from reproducing was imo only related to the thematic of the manga aka “to be born into this world”. I think he was already planning to make Historia pregnant the moment he created her to add even more content.

>Erwin’s Hisufaggotry transcends death
BASED

Attached: 96F4D68A-C21D-49BB-A7D1-29F98F097BB9.jpg (600x745, 66K)

Exactly
I love how there development went. From kids who save each other from kidnappers to Soldiers. Jealousy kicked in. They went to bickering sibling who cared about each other dearly. Slowly but gradually they started finding stability in their relationship. Mikasa probably fell in love during those time(I can't pinpoint when she fell in love). Mikasa couldn't hold back, she confessed in chapter 50. Things became stable for like 50 chapters. Their relationship fell out of equilibrium in 112. I wonder where Isayama is going next

No one's Hisufaggotry is stronger than this man's.

Attached: 1565489024465.png (272x366, 129K)

What do you suppose he should do instead?

I think a lot of the HYPE came from readers who already had misplaced expectations about Zeke and the kind of character he was supposed to be. The 77D chess playing keikaku monkey not actually being that nor having the perfect plan to save the world + Eldia disappointed a lot of people.

Zeke should just make Ymir force all Eldians to the PATHS realm. It's essentially the same thing but without all the suffering on Earth.

Sever the connection between Eldians and the Paths

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE

Attached: 1568382640159.png (1287x862, 1.33M)

How exactly does that refute my statement?

Attached: FE612215-A90A-43D6-AE8F-517CDE182F62.jpg (1048x523, 82K)

>Zeke brings everyone into paths and creates a new world
>it’s called paradise

So that they can get slowly genocided by Marley instead of quickly euthanized?

That's the hype EHfags are carrying about Eren being the father cause he is the closest person to Historia

What's with the influx of ErH? Is this a new pedo "personality" or something?

who knows?
who cares?

It wasn’t only about that, Eren and Armin were sharing a dream together and were seeking for it together, there isn’t really sane between Eren and Mikasa, actually I wonder if they ever shared a dream/hobby together or something like that, did we even see them talking randomly together like having a real and concrete discussion once? Like joking and else? Personally I don’t remember such a thing but I do remember Armin and Eren were having such interactions and not only during their childhood but you can see it in Trost and Shiganshina too.

>Zeke holds Historia's baby
>"You are free"
SASUGA ISAYAMA

Eren: Will she still love me?
Will she ever forgive me?

Attached: eren.jpg (539x625, 92K)

Eren will destroy the entire world for this

Attached: DA817327-84E0-4A13-8C50-D97CD1FB147B.png (644x713, 606K)

>Activate Windows
KEK

this desu

I'm not complaining. It's very aesthetic

>eren looking at the windows settings message instead of mikasa
based

As he should.

I have friends who we don't share the same dream or hobby or interest but we're still together. It's like magic. Friendship is about connection. There is no rule dictating the connection

And he is doing an amazing job

Translation?

Attached: 1548302431347.png (500x556, 140K)

I'm pretty sure he's doing it for this.

Attached: 1565211744683.jpg (1006x572, 56K)

Is this part of the windows meme?

You must have at least some random normal conversations with your friends and joking with them.

I don't think he saw everything that would lead to the end he envisioned before the future memories from Grisha, plenty of shit surprised him throughout the timeskip. He would also be a lot less confident about said vision if some of the things he saw turned out to be wrong.

Power couple

Attached: eren.jpg (720x960, 510K)

Indeed

Attached: FFB233C4-FBEE-42DB-9D25-4213140D8453.jpg (1534x1833, 522K)

better and more powerful couple

Attached: 1565666518557.jpg (875x1093, 81K)

The past and the future at the same time

>FOUNDER YMIR
>MAKE REINER LIVE FOREVER

Attached: 65BE41A0-1283-45AD-864F-DE4A42E9EAA4.jpg (1400x1000, 434K)

Anything can be windows if you believe.

Something about Piku being far more popular than Annie in some random twitter poll

youtu.be/UFF-AvNIUKs?t=1746
Skip to 29:06

No wonder Eren couldn't control Ymir. He didn't even activate Windows.

>Piku being far more popular than Annie in some random twitter poll
Dumb Twitter users.

Are ragetards just naturally drawn to one another?

Attached: 1565476149679.jpg (1063x1004, 648K)

Kek what are you showing me that i’m talking about the manga dumbass

Yes

Is this the lowest he's ever been?

Attached: 1568132899120.jpg (2249x3374, 3.54M)

Fool

They could rock the world and have a big family of fighting ragetards.

Historia's pov doesn't matter, she's been explicitly shown to be dead inside after being turned into a breeding sow. Getting her thoughts on things adds nothing to the story, she got disposed off the story like Ymir, you being thirsty for her makes no difference.
That's exactly what you're doing though.

Attached: 1559129014273.jpg (1067x1600, 473K)

>High end officer caught molesting a POW
Maybe

Either that or pic related. It really was all downhill for him after surviving Bert’s inferno

Attached: D76C09E1-A530-4C1A-AA21-4701E62B1896.jpg (1049x584, 329K)

Gabo doesn't seem to like Eren

Who remembered the hype for ZEKE's ultimate 99D SECRET PLAN?
The good old days

>Between Annie and Pieck, who do you think was taller during their cadet days?

It turned out to be Eren's 99D secret plan.

Does it actually say that? Or is it a guess?

Attached: 1564970731729.jpg (600x423, 83K)

At least Zeke was redeemed when it was shown that he didn't just trust Eren for no reason.

At least there he got to whiteknight for Mikasa and call Eren a slave.

Pieck

Attached: 26A3339C-A668-4E9C-B268-42336D31C7FC.jpg (646x406, 63K)

He would have been screwed if Gabi didn't shoot Eren
whiteknight?? lolz

It says that, that's literally the question that was asked in the poll.

>This is the man who will save humanity
Erwin unironically lucked out of being JUSTED this hard.

Honestly, ripping on Armin for this is unfair, he was already emotionally challenged because of Eren's "betrayal", imagine if your life-long friend suddenly told you how much he thinks you suck with a straight face. Armin is not a brawler either.

Give concrete stuff or fuck off user

>Pieck basically never grew much taller
How cute.

Well then, thank you for the answer user. Have an Annie and Pieck picture.

Attached: 1549072131558.jpg (1000x1012, 96K)

That is what you like to think faggot except if it was the case there would be no point teasing her and some special scenes + el famoso hooded-kun now fuck off

>Implying Erwin would become an Anniefag
There’s a reason why manlet didn’t bring him back

Attached: 7EC2D895-A394-47D3-89EF-E88706CA08C6.png (1059x2702, 1.98M)

>>told you how much he thinks you suck with a straight face
LMAO, But he punched first. I just feel conflicted about Armin. I really liked that he punched Eren but I also like Eren beating him up after that shit he said in 108

cute

I fucking love Erwin but Erwinfags exaggerate how things would be if he was still alive, if Erwin was alive he would have jobbed as hard if not harder to Eren.

Armong punched first. Ironic since he’s supposed to be the peacefag

If I remember Zeke's ultimate 99D secret plan hype, I just overlook the dumb Eren is the father's theory. Farmer might not be the father quite alright but Eren might not also be the father too. Watch out for the real father. The fandom will be shocked

LMAO
Glad that you liked it

It wasn't a tease retard-kun, it was a shocking reveal that was in the final panel of a chapter. Before the reveal it was shown repeatedly that Eren really wanted to protect Historia (because he was against his people being turned into livestock). The reveal shows how far Eren has gone and the cost he paid to keep moving forward (because nobody else was doing shit, they were all just sitting around which pissed Eren off).

I'm looking at Floche. That guy won't die yet and Isayama said he will play a very important role in the future

Did you read the post?

>shocking reveal that was in the final panel of a chapter
Perfect. I wonder why people are calling it teasing? As if Isayama wanted to encourage this who is the father debate in the fandom

>Ackerhax'd
>Mong'd
>chronic jobber
>Horse'd
>Rage'd
>Dyke'd
Marley made a huge mistake trusting these kids with all their WMDs

I think he already played that important role basically overthrowng the government

Dumb fag.

What are trying to prove I don’t get it faggot but whatever , Historia has been teased for a long year and very recently in the chapter 121 with a new and unknown scene, the only new one with Mehmet actually.

And to top it all off their leader betrays them. Some team they turned out to be

Quads of truth.

I probably misunderstood the post entirely but what I got was "Thank God Erwin died so he won't have to be as pathetic as Armin" to which I followed "Yeah, he's better off dead than jobbing to Eren".

>Historia has been teased for a long year
That wasn't a tease, it was a reveal. Example of a tease is the scarf that keep appearing here and then

EM bias

It had more to do with becoming an anniefag who spends his days jacking off to a rock

Quad quatros of correctness.

Attached: 1541586343157.jpg (204x384, 69K)

Sometimes the plot twist is that there is actually no plot twist
I know you will call me EM for what I said. But that doesn't mean I'm lying. Example of a tease is the scarf. Historia's pregnancy was a cliffhanger reveal to get you hyped for the next chapter (108)

How much longer til he dies then?

And then there's the Warhammer that got nut'd. At least Reiner isn't a corpse or a cum-stained coma patient.

he will die offscreen at most there will be a panel showing his corpse conveniently crushed by ruble

>Implying he won't get away with everything like Jobner
Fodder will never die.

You can play two important role

Thanks man, I appreciate.

Attached: DqEHScJXcAAbvyX.jpg (789x617, 143K)

Dubs confirm

EM on the rise!!!
I love tumblir desu

Attached: eren.jpg (539x495, 106K)

Reminder that Eren will actually start the rumbling and then Armong will deliver a peace speech and stop him

Iadaa!!

Go back.

I will drop the manga so hard

Attached: C0B5D425-4937-4D96-81CA-AEACD079DFA6.jpg (358x435, 46K)

He’s in for a big surprise when he learns Eren’s doing this for his waifu and child rather than his country

Attached: 7ABC54A1-7F5B-485D-812E-EB73650A1B6A.jpg (1066x1600, 895K)

Fuck off you just are very stupid, Isayama literally shows us a scene that didn’t happen, is hiding Eren and Historia povs the last ones remaining and this fucking faggot can’t realize it’s a fucking tease.

Ew

Attached: rumbling soon bros.png (679x426, 270K)

Actually Armin didn't even lose his shit because of the insults directed at him. He was shocked for sure, but Eren ripping into Mikasa and shitting all over her feelings when they all knew he meant the world to her was what triggered him enough to break his non violence code for the first time. I kinda commend Armin for trying to stand up for Mikasa but from the moment he threw the first punch the beatdown was inevitable.

He'll understand. Floch loves his own waifu as well

Attached: FH.jpg (753x1073, 266K)

>Magath begins to work with Armin while telling him what a good kid he is and how correct he is.

Attached: 1567635649803.png (559x397, 241K)

What is in Historia's pov that Isn't in Eren's? The POV will likely come from Eren. Historia will remain mute for the rest of the manga
You say Historia and Eren as if it's two different POV'S. The two POV are dependent on each other and exposing one will likely expose Eren's plan which we know is supposed to be a big reveal. Don't read too much into it

>YMIR, TURN ALL ELDIANS INTO DUCKS
LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE

Attached: 1560590086872.png (293x315, 185K)

You're welcome user.

Attached: 1565098954056.jpg (847x1200, 287K)

>fucking tease
It's a fucking cliffhanger reveal
>>but from the moment he threw the first punch the beatdown was inevitable.
LMAO

He did nothing wrong tho

HACK RIPOFF

Attached: tutu-7-1024x576.jpg (683x513, 31K)

Yams can draw good ducks.

that's one hell of a quack theory user

Attached: smug motherfucker.png (57x79, 10K)

>Eldians turn into birds
>They all fly away
FREEDOM

It's up to interpretation, faggots.

It would be objectively bad writing user

That fucking reaction, what a turbo virgin. No wonder he didn't notice Eren feeling for Historia.

Annie already has a beak

Fuck off. He did everything wrong.
I wasn't as much bothered with what he told Armin but Mikasa?? He was even kinder to Armin than Mikasa

Based Jeanbo

Attached: 33F3657C-AF9D-4804-B697-E97B79342C50.jpg (2513x2821, 1.03M)

>The two POV are dependent on each other
Isn't that an even bigger reason to expect some joint kind of thing or one POV leading into the other, though? Both characters also exist independently from one another even if they're obviously connected in this arc once again, so having both perspectives to understand their reasons for doing what they did or the choices they made makes sense.

Not a bad writing for me and guess what?
Won't be a bad writing for millions of Ereri, YM and EM fans out there. So keep deceiving yourself

She amazon positions Eren, right?

Jesus Christ that's too good

Attached: FaceApp_1566485839607.jpg (350x350, 102K)

Attached: 1566147315622.png (671x242, 138K)

>LMAO
Not sure what's funny here. Did you or anyone expect Armin to hold his own in a fistfight against Eren of all people?

He called them both slaves effectively. So he was pretty equal in his provocations.

t. IRL brainlet

I feel if Historia's POV is revealed we will know Eren's plan. I don't think Isayama wants that yet. He will reveal it at the right time. But saying he is hiding it for some shipping shit is bullshit

Readers were expecting Eren to protect Historia, the twist was that he actually whored her out to get in bed with Zeke.

We deserve Historia thoughts though she betrayed the government she must have her reasons for doing so and the plan was risky after all, they knew Zeke wasn’t trustworthy and as we can see rn it indeed was + Rogue called her a whore if she could defend herself at least a bit... and we will see Hange and Levi anyway before the end of the manga anyway they might actually really meet Historia who knows.

Fuck off asshole and just wait for it EMfaggot.

user you stand out like a gay parade in nazi germany please stop it it's embarassing

Attached: 1492382756397.png (276x256, 57K)

And also won't be a bad writing for million of fans who don't participate in Forum discussion and who don't even know anything about Eren is the father's theory

yeah I imagine idiots ain't even able to see it

He did notice Hitch wanting to fuck Marlowe, Blort wanting to fuck Annie and most likely Mikasa wanting to fuck Eren.

It was just and necessary.

No, it's this >but from the moment he threw the first punch the beatdown was inevitable

"I've always hated you" is a lot worse than "you used to be great but Bert took over your brain"

He noticed those cues because he's also a manipulative sociopath and a danger to society

How many rounds did go after this?

Attached: 383F614D-37D1-457C-AEE1-87B4BDE8CF17.jpg (1200x1800, 489K)

And that is why I say that revealing her POV will expose Eren's plan. Can't you get what I'm saying? Isayama is clearly hiding Eren's plan from us so it won't be a good move to expose Historia's POV now

There's a reason Hisu can't get out of that rocking chair.

104 times

Attached: 1557221270736.jpg (898x1303, 345K)

"Just"
Go and die

Yeah and think Idiots are the ones reading too much into it

He was telling Armin that he hated him too. I guess just being blunt with Mikasa was more provocative though.

I just now noticed the bite marks on this fanart

Attached: 1554966156202.jpg (190x360, 50K)

Who's talking about shipping here, though? Is acknowledging that Historia'a the only remaining character alongside Eren whose thoughts and motives are unknown or expecting her to be given a voice and a clarification on her link with Eren shipping?

HIROOOOO

She did say she was gonna eat him...

He was telling Armin, you need to know the influence of Bert in your life and man up but he was just shitting on Mikasa as a person. He dehumanized her

I still fail to see what's funny about that.

kinky and canon

Attached: eat me.png (903x531, 537K)

Ok sorry. I apologize

I just want Mikasa to slap the hell out of Eren if Eren comes to apologize

how fucking new are you

Attached: 1555355462043.png (548x598, 433K)

Attached: 1557672569760.png (578x356, 265K)

>eren gets resurrected
>gabi shoots him again

Attached: gabismug.png (278x383, 109K)

Attached: 1565912932894.jpg (213x400, 45K)

The whole point of the talk was to provoke them so he could have them locked up. Semantically saying which one he hurt more is pointless because he was trying to hurt them both.

I felt like slapping Eren when I saw his puppy eyes in 121. He was so mean when he was insulting her. Damn it

>Breath
>Squeeze
>Bump
>Reload

Attached: 1566670237547.jpg (853x640, 207K)

That's fine.

Attached: 1548526340281.png (260x377, 111K)

>fans who don't participate in Forum discussion and who don't even know anything about Eren is the father's theory

Fans who don't participate in discussion can still form their own theories, user. Not everyone wants or needs others to spoonfeed them. I read chapters 91 through 119 on my own (catching up after dropping the series for a while), and I suspected an incoming EH plot twist before I ever saw posts about it here.

I won't preemptively accuse Isayama of bad writing if he doesn't go through with daddy Eren, since he might handle it is some other, equally satisfying way. But with how he's built up Eren and Historia's friendship and theme of intergenerational responsibility, I'm confident in saying it will be good writing if he does make Eren the father.

It's clear he hurted one more than the other
>>The whole point of the talk was to provoke them so he could have them locked up
Wait, you know we still don't know why he did that and all we're talking about are just fans speculation

>A Quack on Titan

kek

Attached: 1567652059528.jpg (732x804, 203K)

>I won't preemptively accuse Isayama of bad writing if he doesn't go through with daddy Eren, since he might handle it is some other, equally satisfying way
ok

It might be speculation but nothing Eren does is without motive or consequence at this point.

who is this user that keeps adding smiles on every character?

kek

Attached: 1519985447228.png (311x279, 52K)

Attached: memories.jpg (948x1520, 520K)

a god damn hero

heh

The bady daddy theory is just like saying that Eren insulted Armin and Mikasa because of his plans or to push them away.
Even though this belief is widely shared among the fandom because there doesn't seem to appear another logical conclusion at hand. The blunt truth of the matter is that they are all our speculation. Nothing has been confirmed yet and both have happened a long time ago. The more a problem continues to be addressed, the more we accept the specu;lation aroud us. Thank you

>everyone funposting
>autistic user still going at it

They are made for each other

Attached: 0106-046.png.jpg (998x362, 186K)

Attached: 1559380884661.png (328x206, 88K)

>mmgh
What does it mean?

Attached: Mikasa 112.png (567x473, 297K)

They should have interacted more rather than sticking Eren with manlet just so he could tell him "no regrets" all the time

>"I've always hated you" is a lot worse than "you used to be great but Bert took over your brain"
Is it? I think Eren attacked their self-confidence in the way he knew would be most effective for each of them. Mikasa built her whole life around her relationship with Eren, so he shut her down directly and brutally. On the other hand, Armin was never as fixated on Eren as she was, so that same approach wouldn't be as effective. But Eren knows Armin is a mediocre combatant and the only really useful way he can contribute is through planning. That's been reinforced for Armin again and again throughout the story. Telling Armin his big brain is now useless and compromised (and then kicking his ass to remind him how physically powerless he is), was the perfect way to undercut his confidence in himself.

>thumbnail

Attached: wtf.jpg (85x125, 3K)

Honestly if he wanted to hurt Armin for real he should have just said "If I knew you'd turn out like this I would have picked Erwin instead"

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

what?

So he knows that Mikasa loves him thus using the word "hate"
Eren you moron, guess you're no longer a kid

Rumbling and chill.

Attached: 1568081100295.jpg (821x678, 192K)

I was just about to say that. That would have been something on the same level as telling Mikasa that he has always hated her.

NOOO!! That will make the relationship damaged beyond control

>when papa and mama go in their room and it rumbles again

Why did you turn out like this?

Attached: 1567786293358.png (645x645, 452K)

>Because I was born in this world

Stop with this meme, Ymir Jaeger is not a retarded zoomer

cringe

Attached: dead.jpg (290x246, 32K)

She will be the thing that zoomers call cringe in 15 years

Do you think Eren knows that Mikasa saw him in a romantic light?

That's why I think he wasn't aiming to cause maximum hurt to them. He just wanted to rattle them and make them unsure of themselves, possibly so they'd hesitate to act on his behalf or intervene in the upcoming fight. Unfortunately for Mikasa, there was nothing else he could attack except for her feelings for him. Unlike Armin, she's an extremely competent fighter, and it's not like she had any other ambitions or relationships she cared about half as much.

fuck you, I laughed out loud

Attached: 1555798395514.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Eren knows everything

Yes, she confessed and tried to fuck him once but she was too drunk to remember

Attached: 1538322781737.jpg (1200x847, 191K)

>Do you think Eren knows that Mikasa saw him in a romantic light?

Yes, he just doesn't care because he does not share those feelings.

Attached: 1568317732415.jpg (656x527, 169K)

Yes.

FREEDOM, ragetism, royal status
All in one

Attached: 1556409804484.jpg (512x432, 111K)

Maybe. But he thinks it’s creepy as hell so he keeps quiet

Can you please fuck off. Thanks

He's so completely oblivious to that possibility that he doesn't even consider it when she's blatantly displaying romantic interest in him.

If EH doesn't happen i will be sad for a few days then shitpost. The same goes for JM.

>But he thinks it’s creepy as hell so he keeps quiet
Not needed. Thanks

i'd wager he realized what Mikasa felt for him when he realized he was in love with Historia

Attached: 1556257891041.jpg (604x596, 87K)

I was asked for my opinion and I gave it. Cry harder, simpleton-kun.

It might be different now. He could tell right away that Falco wanted to have heterosexual sex just because he didn't want a particular person to die an early death

Attached: 97.png (713x1024, 251K)

If you realized your sister loved you romantically you wouldn’t feel weird?

I was the one who asked

>Eren... what is this?

Attached: jfk.png (771x438, 392K)

Can I block someone on Yea Forums?

Desperation I guess

He knows. Look at how Eren was shitting on Armin for his feelings for Annie.

yes you have to get a Yea Forums gold account though

Attached: 1554658181427.jpg (750x1018, 154K)

Then why the fuck did you ask if you didn't actual answers?

#
>Not everyone wants or needs others to spoonfeed them. I read chapters 91 through 119 on my own (catching up after dropping the series for a while), and I suspected an incoming EH plot twist before I ever saw posts about it here.
You must've been really immerse into this series then, because the average reader you can find anywhere actually believed that Eren was going along with the euthanasia plan and that Eren wasn't pretending. Yes this is something that actually HAPPENED when 115 was out. They were serious about it.

I don't mind. I need to block some fools

Yes. Trying to claim otherwise after chapter 50 was already stupid, but the clueless Eren meme really, really should have died after his conversation with Falco about Gabi. He understands romantic feelings, and how they can be expressed through protectiveness, perfectly well.

nigger

I will block people like you first

nigger

>EMfag is an obvious redditor
Truly shocking

That fool is bluffing. It's actually the Yea Forums pass and you get to have your own board. I would buy it too but I don't come here often.

>the average reader you can find anywhere actually believed that Eren was going along with the euthanasia plan and that Eren wasn't pretending.

That sounds pretty fucking retarded, but I'm sure reading the story on a monthly basis rather than binge-reading it all in one go was a different experience and some readers were more easily misled because of it. I'm really glad I didn't have to sit through those weeks of discussion though.

Obviously is different since he now understands his own feelings for a particular blonde

My own board? How?

>r*dditor
It's twittertard

He didn't understand Hitch's feeling for Marlowe though, so it may well not have been until recently that he was able to understand Mikasa's feelings.

>twittertard
It's an obvious bait

Not that user, but here's the guide.

Attached: e0e[1].jpg (642x756, 57K)

>instantly picks up on Falco not wanting Gabi to become a shifter
He understood the feeling

CHADREN WILL DESTROY the rest of the world

A VIP board and the mods and jannies are proned to listen to them because of the priority system. So it's easier to get other people post deleted if their post is of topic from the OP. I really recommend you to buy it.

I think he understood Mikasa's feeling but the news of ackerbond spoiled the show

*The world’s pussy

It's weird that he tells MJSC that he doesn't want them to become shifters because they are precious to him but with Falco he immediately assumes that his only motivation can be heterosexual romantic feelings.

for this

Attached: 1566740681500.png (71x160, 8K)

Well in Falco's case they were only talking about one specific person. He wasn't trying to save Zofia or Udo from that fate, just Gabi.

Not everyone can afford to have multiple friends. He could have also been doing it for his big brother but despite Grandpa's assumption Falco was only doing it all for Gabo from the start

Attached: 98-022.jpg (1130x1600, 375K)

Ymir

Zofia and Udo weren't going to be picked. Gabi and Colt were. There was no talk about passing on the cart titan for some reason.

That would have been fucking hilarious
>Falco actually manages to surpass Gabi and become the inheritor of the Armored Titan
>Gabi still gets the Cart Titan because she was the second best ranked cadet

I’m glad you didn’t quote me user your opinion is really precious to me

I want to fuck Eren help