Jojo

Why did this guy not get any love? I'm sure a development arc for him could have been squeezed in place of one of the many filler arcs of part 4, perhaps he could have had an arc of him assuming responsibility for his dad. He's supposed to be a main character yet he's stagnant and a joke except for one moment near the end.

Attached: okuyasu.jpg (758x662, 92K)

>expecting anything good from part 4

Attached: GaohSmug.png (218x217, 35K)

I can't believe that best JoJo and best villian came from the second to worst part

even flowers can grow in a pile of shit

Part 6?

Araki does this every time he makes a side character more OP than the protagonist.

He is already perfect, like the entire part 4 cast

SBR?

Okuyasu should have died at the end of part 4 when he got bubbled

Yes

How the fuck was Okuyasu unable to kill his dad? He literally can ERASE his head from existence. That is enough to kill a vampire and you are saying a human with a vampire's bud can survive it and regenerate just fine? Fucking bullshit

Hirohiko Araki can't write for shit. He either didn't think about it or he didn't care.

Oh, Jotaro jobbed. I wanted to see him more with Jolyne

Attached: 1537163356775.png (378x481, 446K)

He didn’t know where The Hand sent things and didn’t want to risk sending his dad somewhere
And I think the regeneration is because of Okuyasu’s dad’s stand

>be Josuke
>spend most of your time befriending stand users after beating them
>have ensemble of stand user friends that could've helped you scooby doo Kira to justice
>nope just have jotaro and Rohan help you

Attached: tumblr_ozgw4v3NvH1tqvsfso1_400.jpg (400x430, 103K)

It's not like there's much they could do.

So Jotaro's stand is considered "the ultimate stand"? It's not really that useful and has a very small range, Aerosmith would demolish it

>Kira nearly killing Koichi could have spurred Yukako into becoming an active player
>Yuya could have tracked Kira

>Aerosmith's bullets bounce off Star Platinum
>it throws a rock at sonic speed to Narancia's head, killing him instantly

Why are you expecting common sense or consistency from Araki? Jojo has always been this kind of janky story.

All Kira has to do is plant a bomb in a hair strand and Yukako's head is fucking gone. She's one of my fave characters from the part but she would have been useless.

Can someone convince me to read Part 6? It's on my to-do list, but I was put off by the early chapters and it keep on going further down my list. I liked it once the stand battles started, but plenty of them were bullshit.

Part 1? Dio is the best villain and it's better than 3.

1) Because he's written as being too damn stupid.
2) Developing him would mean developing his stand, and his stand is too OP to draw attention to.
3) The plot with his dad was stupid - he should've been easy to kill.

Better take on it: it's an argument for killing Josuke.

STOPS TIME, defeated countless other stand users, and has new abilities whenever Part 3 needed them. There's scarier stands, but a lot of them don't have their scariest bits as clearly spelled out as Star Platinum does.

They’re friends but they aren’t like “close” friends
With Yuya it’s more of a mutual respect at the end of it all, and I doubt he’d hunt down Kira unless one of his GFs got Shigechi’d for their hands
I don’t think Yukako or Alien Boy could really be that much help
Lock dude and Surface dude are kind of selfish assholes, I doubt they’d want to help
Tonio couldn’t really much
Invisibaby is a baby
Ken is basically useless

If he blew his head off it would have just grown back. Have these threads actually gotten stupider?

I’d consider it the ultimate close range stand but it’s definitely outclassed by some others we’ve seen
What could Jotaro do to B.I.G., for example? Or Death 13?

>Tonio couldn’t really much
What man could resist dinner with his girlfriend?

Yeah but it’s not like he could recognize Kira
And im pretty sure i

Pretty sure if Kira realized Tonio was a stand user he would probably kill Tonio*
Fucking auto post

Now try again after reading the post, retard. Destroying a head can kill a vampire, there's no way Okuyasu's father can survive that

Okuyasu's father isn't a vampire. He walked in the sun.

But Giorno is the worst jojo

>DIO,easily the strongest non-pillarman vampire to ever exist,gets blown apart and takes several hours to regenerate to the point where he's even conscious
>but some literal who with a flesh bud in him will instantly regenerate from getting his head wiped from existence

Attached: 1564233607511.jpg (350x240, 28K)

Nijidad isn’t a vampire, and flesh buds aren’t destroyed by the sun
Both PolPol and Kak walked around in the sun with them

>from getting his head wiped from existence
*getting his head teleported somewhere

It’s most likely the ability of his stand which is why Josuke can’t heal him. He’s already healed himself

More importantly, why didn’t sunlight kill him?
They disintegrated when they became directly exposed.

Are you braindead or something? Nobody is saying he was a vampire you literal retards, that's the point, he's not even a vampire, he's way inferior to that. If a vampire can't regenerate from get his head destroyed neither can that green blob

>B.I.G.
>stops time
>throws it to outer space

To Hamon from a skilled Hamon user AFTER being detached, not to direct sunlight

And Okudad’s flesh bud has completely mixed with the cells of his body, they’re more human than vampire

He's not inferior to a vampire, because he can go in the sun.

>time resumes
>registers the earth spinning at a billion miles an hour
>chases it
>crashes into planet
>makes the dinosaurs look like a fucking joke

You know humans are inferior to vampires, right?

>Aerosmith's bullets bounce off Star Platinum
That won't happen. SP stops bullets with his hands and doesn't just let them hit him. And there are the bombs

Clearly Okuyasu’s dad is the true Ultimate Lifeform

Remember when Polnareff cut off a flesh bud’s tentacles and they disintegrated once they left the shadow of a building and touched sunlight?

She doesn't need to touch her.
She can just use her hair to hurl large objects at him, or trigger the air bombs at a distance.

Presumably the part of the flesh bud that sits outside of the body has some kind of immunity, but the tentacles inside are vulnerable to sunlight.

Attached: Flesh Bud.png (901x637, 1013K)

Pretty sure that was an anime only scene

It would just die outside

>touch her.
I'm a tired faggot. Meant to type touch him, as in Kira.

Classic Araki, makes one character too powerful and then has to write them out of the story like Koichi. The same would had happened to Giorno wasnt he the protagonist and he got massive nerfs.

He deflects it like the Emerald Splash

Ah, I STAND corrected
Then perhaps the dad doesn’t die in sunlight because the bud has mixed completely with his cells, or perhaps due to the healing factor

Humans can't regenerate, what's your point?

That can be your headcanon.

>Endless build up as Echoes being fast as fuck
>Never does anything
I would rewrite the entirety of Kira vs Koichi fight.

It didn’t die in the ocean

>
I don't think you understand the point of "metanarrative", or how having basic, non-extensive connections (family, setting, time, profession) can help establish this, if you don't go overboard with it.
Plus, saying "bad writing" is always stupid, since it's so vague. Saying "they didn't capitalize on X potential plot point!", when it's a double edged sword (would lessen your respect for Giorno if he busted out vampire powers all the sudden, or got help from his dad's followers for no reason other than devotion to DIO), is not the worst point in the world, but it's also not objective enough to admonish the way it was written.
Fuck, you're right, had it on the brain 'cause of sociology 101. What's the word I'm looking for? I know there's a word for "overarching thematic connections between otherwise disjointed parts"

>space is the ocean

My point is that Okuyasu's father shouldn't have regenerative abilities beyond DIO's, so he shouldn't be able to survive The Hand's power aimed to his head

Ah fuck, I was thinking of leitmotif (although that's not super satisfactory)

Erasing his brain should kill him instantly. Even if he can survive getting his brain erased, it may not be able to grow back before Okuyasu erases the rest of his body.

More similar than you’d think

Not in ways that relate to sustaining life

Leitmotif usually refers to music, but motif works.

He has regenerative abilities beyond DIO’s because he has DIO’s cells plus whatever his stand is

It’s a stand born from a man dying it is the opposite of something that is sustained by life

Isn't it used to refer to a central motif in other subjects, having come from music? I'm not sure about its connotation.

Never mind, can't find any source saying it's any more "central" than motif. Seems like a worse way of saying the same thing.

I’ve only ever heard leitmotif applied to music, but motif is used for everything.

Star Platinum can stop a single physical bullet, but we don’t know if it can stop a barrage of stand bullets.

From what I read it's occasionally used allegorically to refer to recurring themes in other things, but it's pretty redundant

Kira confirmed trans.

>allegorically
metaphorically, fuck

Crazy Diamond could block Bad Company's bullets so I imagine it would be similar for Star Platinum and Aerosmith.

Guy's a retard

Why do people partsfag? To an extent it makes sense, but it's as if you think they're written by different people or something.

meant to reply to

It's common to compare an author's works with each other. If everything Araki made was the same, why bother reading?

Nice headcanon

handy boy is my favorite character from part 4
a true comrade

Attached: okuslava and jocyka.jpg (960x625, 69K)

What do you think about the protagonist of part 4?

Attached: Koichi.jpg (480x360, 51K)

Terrible and boring. Abdul was more interesting.

anime only here, was Giorno's theme this good in the manga? the song absolutely slaps

Eh, I guess that's true, I was thinking of Jojo as a single work, since there's little publishing distance between the last and first chapters of adjacent parts. But people do say things like "all of part 4's writing is garbage, whereas all of part 5 was amazing", which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

>2) Developing him would mean developing his stand, and his stand is too OP to draw attention to.
literally this
i keep fantasizing about all the things i'd do if i had that stand
like constantly erasing the space in front of me and creating a black hole that just fucks everything in front of me
or slightly jumping off the ground and constantly erasing space in front of me, giving me pseudo-flight or try to erase space in a spiral motion instead of a straight line just to see what would happen
i imagine okuyasu's stand at it's fullest potential would be similar to blackbeard's devil fruit

Attached: okuyasu but one piece.gif (720x405, 1.1M)

Very funny

what would happen if blackbeard and okuyasu high-fived?

Attached: jojothink.jpg (640x631, 46K)

Genderbent version is better

Dont

>It's on my to-do list, but I was put off by the early chapters and it keep on going further down my list. I liked it once the stand battles started, but plenty of them were bullshit.
Why? It had a good start

Okuyasu being too stupid use his stand is a meme. First, he used The Hand pretty competently when he fought RHCP. Secondly he only lost due misHANDling his stand once, when he fought Josuke. Every other time it was:
>RHCP: Lost due to making a bad judgement call call and falling for Akira nonsensical gambit
>Rohan: He practically had Rohan gun point, but had no way of knowing how Heaven’s Door worked
>Super Fly: Wasn’t fast enough to avoid Super Fly’s counterattack
Granted he barely had screen time and a good chunk of it was devoted to him jobbing, so it’s understandable that he’s remembered as an incompetent tard. But I feel like his stupidity is over exaggerated by the fandom

It absolutely is a meme in the literal sense of the word. There are many, many characters in the series that suffer from the same issue.

>in the literal sense of the word
The fuck?
A literal meme stand would actually be really fucking cool, though. Like a stand who sang a song which was impossibly catchy, and when somebody heard it, they would bring it up to every other person they talked to before lying down on the ground comatose because they can't think of anything but the song.

>He's supposed to be a main character yet he's stagnant and a joke
Applies for literally everyone in part 4

It kinda does, because the parts are pretty self-contained wholes and it's entirely possible for a different part, by merit of structure and focus and other things, to be consistently good while another fails.

Although no part of Jojo is -consistently- good in terms of writing and plotting.

>Battle Tendency
>Steel Ball Run

okuyasu shouldn't have lost any of those fights anyway, araki literally bent the rules of his stand to make him lose

>The Hand connects the halves of whatever it cuts open, except lol exposed a bunch of wires somehow whatever

>SBR
>consistently good

Attached: 1550352562104.png (760x1200, 1.99M)

Battle Tendency is fucking horribly written,what the fuck are you talking about?

Holy shit, what a character design. Forgot about this guy.

I'm reading SBR right now and I forgot about this guy.

Bad Company stated that he obliterated his dad into chunks and he reformed. Do Jojofags not watch their own fucking show?

funny joseph jokes = well written, it seems

What about Gyro jokes?

Attached: 1564960494692.jpg (760x1200, 759K)

Even worse

Reminder that part 7 has
>The best Jojo
>The best villain
>The best Zeppeli
>The best Dio
>The best fights
>The best story
>The best setting
>The best main villain stand

Attached: knock knock.png (734x511, 1.07M)

is this sbr abbacchio

comic relief and filler , just like the entirety of part 4.
Is part 4 actually just a filler part?

yes, just like part 5

What does it fill?

some unrelated shize between the Joestar story and actual plot line
>killer in city
filler
>dios kid wanna become a mafia leader
filler

>dios friend wanna attain heaven
filler

Aerosmith? Aerosmith? Fucking Aerosmith is your choice to defeat Star Platinum?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>jonathans grandson beats up some old men
filler

How is there no blood on the top of the pole

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1280x720, 650K)

Araki shits on any protag he has with Stands that are too strong

The hand only transports shit to whoever the hell knows, if he did that his fathers head would just sprout a new body from it in some place where he'll be left to suffer alone for all eternity.

Pffffft HAHAHAHAHAHA, Aerosmith, AEROSMITH, of all the stands you could've chose, you chose that one( granted its still more useful than sex pistols as it has a sonar, bombs, and often doesn't end up shooting its user). But yeah Star Platinum can move at that speed of light, so yeah bullets definitely wouldn't work.

>Star Platinum can move at that speed of light
fuck off

Yeah i forgot its actually faster than light

Attached: FTL.png (560x384, 134K)

okay retard

Attached: 1564385885181.jpg (338x654, 58K)

What is this headcanon?

Based Star Platinum

Speedreaders i swear ->193157557

Name ONE instance where Star Platinum is demonstrably moving anywhere close to the speed of light in any of the parts. You can't,because it didn't happen.
I'll also be nice and ignore the fact that going faster than the speed of light is impossible and that a punch at the speed of light would destroy the earth.

Attached: 1565333031157.png (600x600, 458K)

>invincible
>loses

Also using autistic power-scaling memes doesn't count.

Sorry but I don't make the rules. Araki said faster than speed of light, end of story.

Araki also said it's invincible and the strongest stand. Funny how that turned out.

That's how Jotaro deals with bullets. He doesn't just stand there nor can his stand evade them with his speed of light

Attached: 1549223555157.png (562x504, 647K)

Fighting Silver Chariot, who had previously slashed Hanging Man which moves as light between mirrors.

*Hanged Man

I said power-scaling memes don't count,dipshit

Attached: 1565487087831.png (480x550, 288K)

>the evidence that proves me wrong doesn't count
How convenient for you

If you have to resort to an argument as convoluted as that to prove your point,you've essentially lost.
Also,Hanged man was moving in a straight line in a predictable way. It's not like Polnareff was reacting to it on the fly,otherwise the fight would have been over the first time Hanged Man transferred mirrors. Given that fact(which power-level autists always like to ignore),anyone could do what Polnareff did.

I dunno about best JoJo but I pretty much agree with all of that

This was back when Diavolo wasn't told that he can't do shit to people while in erased time only set himself up, so the lovable goof impaled Giorno's body on the beams during a period that didn't actually happen, so Giorno's body technically never touched those parts of the metal and couldn't bleed on them.

what the fuck did they even mean

Didn't Keicho literally say he didn't think his brother was strong enough to live with obliterating their dad?
>Not much they could do
>One's capable of becoming any item and hiding about
>The other's a human blood hound
>One has a stand well suited for binding and can work remotely from herself
They'd actually be a lot of help both in a search and in the final confrontation

japanese pun, probably

Polnareff was still able to summon his stand, move it into position and swing his sword between the time it took for the Hanged Man to move from one surface to another. That's faster than light speed, with the armor on.

"Let me pass" sounds like "4 2 0" in Japanese
Gyro is a connoiseur of the Japanese language

Attached: 1538866597696.png (864x1400, 594K)

We never see him summon Silver Chariot,so it's just as likely and infinitely more reasonable that he summoned it and put into position before kicking up the dust.

He got a lot of great moments, especially the SoL parts with him, Josuke, and Koichi being goons. He wasn't over used because The Hand is too overpowered. It's even stated if he was any smarter he'd be as unstoppable as his reflexes are quick.

You sure?

Attached: Silver Chariot Moving Faster Than Light.png (1700x1437, 1.44M)

>animeonly
You fucking retard

Attached: x15.jpg (780x1200, 786K)

Do you not see this panel?

Attached: x15.png (800x1200, 1.55M)

Blackbeard's DF negates the DFs of anyone he directly touches, so if it works on stands it's just a regular hi-five, but Okuyasu will have to jump into it with Blackbeard being 3.44m (11' 3") tall.

How the fuck does king crimson work, sure okay he erases time. But what does that mean?
How can you erase time but stuff still happens in it?
This is bullshit Araki, i need to know. ARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

How does everyone shoot Johnny?

It erases time from a preceptory stand point but not a literal one. Everything did is still done but nobody but him witnesses it so technically it doesn't exist.

He skips time 10 seconds forward, but everything that was in the middle is retroactively erased from existence. He doesn't actually change anything other than himself, it's not time stopping or anything like that, it's like moving the seekbar in a media player.

Moving the seekbar in a media player doesn't change the content of the video though

That's the whole point? King Crimson doesn't change anything, it just skips what led to it in the first place. That's the whole reason they could detect him with blood drops.

Attached: 1549468178613.png (780x1200, 1.95M)

What am I supposed to see? Diavolo as the user is outside the process that's being skipped and can't be dragged into the 'results'. More complicated to 'defend' is how the fuck he impaled Giorno's body at the coliseum

Reminder that Star Platinum at peak power only loses to Jotaro jobbing to a Stand he had to be powered down for (Had to save Koichi's retarded ass from SHA, got hit with Ratt bullets because Josuke was there to bail him out) or legitimate bullshit OP Stand powers that the enemy gets from some grand keikaku and like a million years of setup, planning, and stupid dumb luck (Made in Heaven)

There's a reason every villain post-Part 3 makes it a priority to either deal with or avoid having to deal with Star Platinum as early as possible once they're made aware of how stupidly busted it is

Attached: 1480899545331.jpg (761x794, 97K)

Attached: 1565343219818.jpg (620x640, 156K)

>King Crimson doesn't change anything,
Then why would he use it? Obviously it changes things, it lets him avoid attacks and everyone else is confused at what happened. If you skip ahead in a video, the people on the video don't stop what they're doing to talk about how time just skipped.

Yeah, the main point of usefulness is that he can do whatever he wants during the erased time, I just meant that "erasing time" doesn't modify the flow of events other than Diavolo's actions.

beautiful

He would have jobbed to Whitesnake without Jolyne waking his ass up (and Emporio's bones)
But Whitesnake's semen is so busted that Araki pretty much forgot about it anyways

Attached: 1561695402658.png (780x1200, 1.66M)

Why didn't Pucci just kill them here

post-nut clarity distracted him long enough for them to wake up

I see tons people that l liked different Jojo character, even if they have barely any personality or arc development like Kaykoyin, Avdol, Diavolo, Giorno, Narancia and Anasui but almost never I see love for Koichi that have one of the best character development in the entire franchise. But I guess if you don’t look like an HnK character, don’t have cheesy one-liners or don’t an OP stand you aren’t worth for the jojo fanbase. The best plebfilter in the franchise

Attached: 88CBB2F6-4BB6-4311-819C-36AF140EA577.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I'd probably love Koichi if Act 3 wasn't such a fucking let down.

plebfiltered

Battle Tendency is the most normalfag reddit-tier part,retard.

Attached: 1505776299939.png (499x338, 38K)

He was great in the live action, too.
It's a shame how few people have seen it, since the trailers really don't do it justice.
All the actors were such great matches.

Maybe Whitesnake can’t disc people and make illusion at the same time, so Pucci was gathering chloroform and ropes to restrain them before cancelling it. It has to cancel the Weather disguise too

>have one of the best character development in the entire franchise
????
he's just as 1-dimensional as the rest of the part 4 cast

Part 8 is the best part in the series
Kira who is also Jotaro and Joseph who is also Josuke die and have a baby and he’s a goofy retard that’s the most brutal and direct JoJo in the series and his power is fucking bubbles that steal shit and he has waifu Koichi and a family of cool characters and Dad who is best dad and fucking Joshu and the villains are weird pillar men and there’s just so much shit and BEETLE TENDENCY and 4 balls and the entire part is just meme heaven

Act 3 sucks compared to what came before it, feels like Araki pussied out of making it good because it'd be too broken

Honestly I think I blame the fact that Araki built a stand based around english rhymes and obviously doesn't really understand english too well.
I mean he literally fucked up THE ONLY rhyme Part 3 had.
Do nips not understand how z's work either?

Quick question, what happened to this fandom? It was always kinda stupid and retarded, but it is like with the release of vento aureo we have reached almost undertale levels of shit, everyone in this fandom just repeates "speedwagon" or "dont skip parts 1-2" ad nauseum like it was ever funny in the first place, if you dare criticize SBR or some fight like Born this way you will get crucified, i don't get it. I genuinely feel like at this point almost the entirety of the fandom just watch it for the memes or otherwise like it for the wrong reasons, I cannot even talk to "jojo fans" about jojo cause it is like they do not go know what they are talking about. Was it always like this? Am I missing something here?

Attached: 207c2c1yl3831.jpg (720x720, 43K)

animefaggotry of course
>JoJo is comfy fandom
>anime comes out
>JoJo is a fucking shitshow of a fandom with constant memespouting and normie trash littering all ends of social media
literally always the answer

I'd argue part 2 spawned the most normie attenion via memes and more exaggerated poses which was a thing for years before Jojo became a thing in the West. Also, going back even further you have the OVA which was localized and had a funny english dub AND the game on the Dreamcast. Jojo was huge in the 80's and is huge now, being mad at the fandom is on par with getting mad at people who like Star Wars.
TL;DR Being mad at fandoms of popular properties is nebulous. pic related

Attached: 1567788167527.jpg (1201x1200, 452K)

Jojo only got popular around the time 3 came out though, and whilst I only joined the fandom when 4 was finishing it never came super obnoxious to me, but with vento aureo I have people irl who told me jojo was shit when I recommended it to them back then talk about it like they are the biggest die-hard fans, half of them have not even watched the show but find the reddit memes funny and are probably pretending to like it cause of peer pressure, what other fandom gets new people to join it through memes that are heavy spoilers? jeez

Just be glad Araki is being exposed more to people, that's usually what any artist would want. Sure they are anime only fags, but the source material with it's writing, characters, designs and influences shines through in the end and lives on. And who knows, maybe those who meme about it on youtube or whatever will eventually read it. MAYBE EVEN FROM PART 1. Don't let reddit affiliation ruin things for you, that's Yea Forums + /r9k/ tier faggotry.

Attached: 51dFXuYWjlL._SX355_.jpg (355x312, 24K)

There was not a single memorable character in steel ball run so i have no idea what you're talking about.

Where did that sample of "Coming from my mind" come from?

The coliseum is a bit harder, sure, but it's pretty easy.
> King Crimson broke the bars while everyone was confused and threw Giorno onto the broken bars
> Erased/skipped the moment that the sound would have been heard and noticed by the rest of the group

The answer is simple.
Because he is FORCED as fuck goody two shoes that looks and acts like a child. Not only that but he is SHORT as fuck and somehow all the girls fall for him simply because he is a authors self insert and all the good things that happened to him is undeserved and their for unfulfilling. I mean he literally has the most TRASH episodes in part 4 why the fuck does he get all that screen time and a character with actual flaws like Okuyasu does not even get 1 episode.
Lets compare him to Okuyasu a guy thats a little dumb and acts mean but underneath has a good heart and has to take care of his father and also he has an OP but underused stand. He has something called a you know CHARACTER but Kochi is the magical manlet with a shit stand that can do no wrong. Its no wonder Okuyasu is Jouskes best friend, hanging out with Kochi is like hanging out with a cardboard cutout.
Only beta manlets self inset as Kuchi(pussy) because he is a perfect character and everything good happens to him when in the real world he would get treated like a baby.
Also why the fuck is the worst character in part 4 make a cameo in part 5 talk about wasted potential.

Attached: 1456855622459.gif (516x402, 628K)

If I'm understanding it correctly, basically Valentine snagged them within the American flag and repositioned them in neighbouring worlds - then effectively reverse-sandwiched them back into the universe with the Corpse Parts in order to make it seem like they shot Johnny at the same time.

Attached: x37.jpg (1520x1200, 1.12M)

>No Yuri
>King appears but doesn’t wear bikink

except rohan was the author's self-insert, not koichi, you retard

Attached: 1566840906314.jpg (600x477, 349K)

>Name ONE instance where Star Platinum is demonstrably moving anywhere close to the speed of light in any of the parts
whenever Jotaro stops time, he basically moves at the speed of light along with his stand. Now in terms of Star Platinum actually moving at the speed of light outside of stopped time, it doesn't do it because it doesn't need to. Say you can move at the speed of light any time you want, and some guy shoots you with a bullet. You will only move fast enough to get away from the bullets no? You won't suddenly hit your TOP speed because you don't have to...but you could if you wanted or needed to. That's what i think at least

Attached: 7L8UCjX.png (423x710, 420K)

NOT
A
SINGLE
FIGHT
WON

>all the girls fall for him
That’s Josuke, Koichi only got a crazy gf even Josuke and Okyuyazu were surprised that SOMEONE likes Koichi, that’s the bizarre part
I agree that Okyuyazu deserved better but c’mon man

He technically won against RHCP, and if you only count killshot then he technically punched Akira before he killed Joseph. But yeah he deserved better

The very first thing we see Star Platinum is literally stop a bullet that Jotaro fired at his own head.

>Koichi got dropped after half part 4
>Okuyasu always appears alongside Josuke and yet he does nothing
>Josuke got plenty of screentime but his character never developed
Is part 4 the part about wasted potential?

Regular bullets are not the same as stand bullets. Any stand range attack is OP.

Because most people look at the quality of writing and Koichi's development is awful and hamfisted.

At least the design is good

Nice headcanon

Yes

At least he have a development

Attached: E6B254C6-DD02-4655-B0AB-C6A113EF954D.png (1366x768, 1.78M)

Why do you think stand users never carry firearms unless their stands are built around them? That's because firearms are useless against stand users. Probably some shit about fate.

>jotaro's grandpa beating his adopted brother
Filler

based

Because having a character doesn't mean it's necessary enjoyable. I hate this boring midget.

Aerosmith would get fucking annihilated by Star Platinum. Baby Face, on the other hand, would absolutely nuke Jotaro.

Koichi is the definition of a lame self-insert who might as well be a Dragon Ball character or a typical SJ protagonist trapped in JoJo. There's nothing special or interesting about him and his "character development" is not only insultingly barebones, but it's not even anything new to JoJo.

I agree, but what we got was still great.

Attached: part 7 vs part 4.jpg (1033x1436, 518K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>Josuke
>only mediocre tier
tell me ONE development he got outside of being the guardian of morioh after his grampa death, which he never does that on-screen aside of fighting Kira

I can’t blame you for that, people are subjetive. Also he have an horrible seiyuu

FTFY

Attached: 1568458659211.jpg (1320x1436, 550K)

Poor Josuke doesn't even get to save the day in DiU. That falls to Jotaro and the ambulance.

why would anyone skip parts 1 and 2
part 1's introduction to dio is literally what makes Dio in 3 compelling

Some people say to watch them as a backstory to p3 and honestly it seems plausible to me

because dio sucks and part 2 is pure filler

>why would anyone skip parts 1 and 2
they are the best parts
ftfy

ftfy

Attached: 921337B9-B4BF-4E39-A1E8-28154B559972.jpg (1320x1436, 397K)

4fags destroyed in a single image

The president was mundane the entire way through and putting a literal who woman and Dio who got basically no screen time in the manga is practically bait. Also to Gyro below Joestar is clearly garbage taste.

1 would be the best part if not for the stupid first parts of Wind Knight's Lot. The first 4 and final 2 episodes are pretty great. I miss the pre-stand Jojo where the story had direction rather than 20 random stand users of the week.

I like part 4, but yeah, the characters aren't really that well done aside from a few cool moments.

>le midget meme
Absolute fucking cringe

At least is better than *insert your favourite jojo character*

I like Bruford and Tarkus isn’t that bad, I think thoses two make a good methapor to the humanity/inhumanity aka good/evil themes that were in this part. The kid, his sister and hamon warriors were very forgettable tho

>I think thoses two make a good methapor to the humanity/inhumanity aka good/evil themes that were in this part
Jonathan and Dio already did that though

Fucking speedreader

Doesn't mean those themes can't be explored with other characters.

He only said he tried to use Bad Company to kill him and failed, as far we know he only damaged his head without completely destroy his brain

Is The World supposed to be 100% Dio's stand or Jonathan's body has some influence on it? Because Josuke's Crazy Diamond has the same heart theme as The World

>best jojo
johnny is a whiny faggot and completely unlikable to anyone but only brainlets
>best villan
sorry but Kira has that locked pretty hard and the president is literally just MUH KUNTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>best zeppeli
cant really argue that one, gyro is really the only good part
>Best dio
Dio was never good
>best fights
you mean most asspulls only good ones are the magic tree, scary monsters and the world
>best story
all the jojo stories are pretty good at a basic level. but 7 at the top? no
>best setting
wild west is done to death, didn't do anything new with it
>best main villan stand
honestly King Crimson is way cooler skipping and erasing time is better than pulling other dudes and shit from different dimensions
7niggers will die on their shitty hill but anyone with a brain knows 7 is just ok. not exceptional

>kira
>good outside of memes
take a long walk on a short pier

>cant come up with a legitimate counterargument
>kill yourself meme
kek. 7niggers are pathetic

Filtered.

It's because he's not a stand user with a catchy stand name. Araki pretty much drops the idea of antagonists not using stands after him.

See

>forgot Kira
kill urself fag

>dude hands make my peepee hard lmao
>good
yikers

>taste this bad
>no real argument In any of these
>DURRRRRRR 7 IZ BEST DURRRRRRR
I know you faggots don't like the truth but 7 is just an ok part. 4,8, hell even 2 are all better than 7 tripe. at least 7 is better than 3 and 1?

>O MY CONTRIVED IQ DROPS

Kira is an entertaining clown at most. Nothing legitimately good about this retard.

If you want people to put forth arguments, try not arguing like a shitposter and putting forth some actual arguments. You're not trying to have a discussion, you're just shitposting.

Seething shitposts =/= real arguments, you get what you give

This what I wanted to say, arigato handsome user

The world is Dio stand
Hermit Purple is Johnathan stand

If Star Platinum ate food, would Jotaro be full? If Star Platinum was lactose intolerant, would Jotaro?

Stands don't have stomachs

>Part 2 became popular due to anime
>”Hurr durr it isn’t that good and Joseph isn’t a very good jojo
>Kira became popular due to the anime
>”Hurr durr he isn’t that good he is just an autistic”
Imagine what will happen when Part 7 got animated

Koichi fucking sucks and that he gets so much screentime and development compared to Josuke and Okuyasu is a major flaw of part 4.

But why Josuke's stand has the same heart theme as The World?

Josuke and Okuyasu suck more, part 4's major flaw is really having an awful obnoxious cast

Yes

>Koichi fucking sucks
no
>and that he gets so much screentime and development compared to Josuke and Okuyasu is a major flaw of part 4.
yes

>thinking that one part 4 isn't one of the best parts
Go back to your shitdust crusaders

people will realize its bad worse than 5 and 6 by a country mile. 7niggers will cry and seethe like the redditors they are

Based hairposter.

7 shits on all previous parts combined plebfaggot

Yuya is the only guy who would've been helpful

>made legitimate criticisms
>johnny is a whiny bitch
>kira is better than president murica
>only a few fights in 7 are memorable like tree and scary monsters compared to 4 or even 8
>wild west setting is done to death and the part doesn't do anything new with it
>DURRRRR DEY ARUNT KWITISHIZM DEY SHITPOHST
I know you faggots are stupid but holy fuck this is beyond pathetic and just pitiable.

Wasn't Heaven's Door supposed to work ONLY if someone went all crazy after see Ronan's manga? How can he spam it like nothing after join the good guys?

Tomoko is a Brando descendent.

Rohan literally explained why it changed.

>part 4
>consistency

He “evolved” aka stopped being a dick

Fate rewarded him for being a good person.

You sure? I don't remember that happening at all

So he conveniently went over the weakness that allowed Josuke to defeat him when he was a villain, only when he stopped being a villain?

It's hard to develop a character as smart as a bag of rocks.

He only agreed to help Reimi for his manga.

>So he conveniently went over the weakness that allowed Josuke to defeat him when he was a villain, only when he stopped being a villain?
Stand as the manifestation of someone spirti/will. Since Rohan changes, his stand changed tio
>”I think that’s bullshit”
Is ok user, Araki isn’t very good at consistecy or writing, you can think what you want, I was explaining how I see it

Rohan is a tsunedere, he obviously cared about Reimi

Would part 5 be better if instead of Diavolo we just had King Crimson be an autonomous stand that influences Doppio independently of his will? I mean that's basically what it is for 90% of its screentime

He says after using it on Reimi that he learned to activate it by drawing in midair.

Only if you're a shit writer like Arhacki

Maybe I'm forgetting something but what ever happened with the father? That's easy material that he never used.

His VA was perfect exactly how I imagined his voice when I was reading the manga

He's still a green blob by the end of part 4

>thinking Gyro is a more well-composed character than Johnny
Reddit

He is. What memes does Johnny have? His lame feet? Gyro is better composed.

>thinking 7 is good at all
redditors should just neck themselves

It would be better if Diavolo and Doppio didn't exist and the true boss of Passione was just King Crimson

Part 7 contains the best characters in Jojo and the best characters of all time. Gyro qualifies for the latter. He's hilarious, but he also has a tragic backstory that offers him plenty of motivation while keeping him a mystery. Diego is a unique spin on Dio from Part 1, and his Stand Scary Monsters is awesome. Lucy and Steven are a great duo. Steven is barely in the story, but he's a well written and unique supporting character. While Lucy doesn't come into play until the finale, she is still compelling. Wekapipo is one of the finest side protagonists and works well as a foil to Gyro. Part 7 also contains my favorite side villain, Ringo, and though his time spent in the story is brief it is arguably the pinnacle of of the entire series. As for the Jojo and main villain, they're unquestionably the best of the best. Johnny is a tragic lightning rod of Shakespearean proportions. It's not only impossible to not root for him; it is immoral. He possesses one of the greatest and most significant character arcs I've ever experienced, and his Stand Tusk is awesome to boot. He is my favorite Jojo bar none, despite being one of the most depraved ones. Johnny is immoral and sinful and honestly can be considered the villain of Part 7, but he is still a compelling force of nature. Valentine can be considered the hero to an extent and is one of the most sympathetic villains to grace manga. In fact, it's no secret Valentine is my favorite antagonist ever. He's like an improved version of Ozymandias from Watchmen who takes pride in his actions rather than cry in secret. A true patriot, Valentine will stop at nothing to make America great again. As said by the man himself, his "heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They represent those of JUSTICE.". D4C also has one of the most insane and unique powers of any Stand and makes for a more than satisfying final fight.

It would be better if Diavolo was an actual active character instead of nonsense mystery bait.

>I like this
>I like that
>I like
>trying to pass off subjective likes as objective
classic redditor faggot. neck yourself 7nigger.
2/10 made me reply to your autism

I've fucking had it with people saying 7 isn't the best part. It was the only part with the best villain, Funny Valentine. He is a god, a literal god. If he was real he would have so much sexual prowess that men and women alike would drop to their knees at the mere sight of his majesty. His golden blonde curls and chiseled jaw surpass even the Greek ideals of masculine form. Funny Valentine is such a perfect character that he alone makes Steel Ball Run perfect. Part 7 ha the best characters and writing, but if was just a compilation of all the Valentine panels it would be just as good - maybe even better. Funny Valentine is the president of my heart and I want him to forcibly enter my oval office. I want him to impregnate me with Jesus Christ. Jesus is the son of God, and Funny Valentine took it upon himself to use his divine acumen to progenate a means to attain power he doesn't even need. Valentine can take the first napkin without a Stand or Corpse Parts. All he has to do is just glare at someone and they will fall to the ground dead. He is perfect in every way and if you can't see that you are actually blind and need to have your eyes checked, or perhaps you have a severe mental deficiency that impacts you in a way in which you cannot process the sheer godhood that is Funny Valentine.

Attached: 1522003363251.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

how the FUCK does King Crimson work

Yes
Also this
But mostly, this

Why people like Valentine so much? I was expecting more from the so-called best JoJo villain, but all I got was rather... average?

Attached: Didn't have a manga page, so this would have to do.jpg (484x504, 63K)

>king crimson
>working

Attached: GER.jpg (350x394, 35K)

people have better taste than you, thats all

Well let's look at what jojo has to offer

Dio: Shoehorned faggot who overstayed his welcome
Kars: Cell ripoff
Kira: Patrick Bateman ripoff
Diavolo: Norman Bates ripoff
Pucci: Evil priest meme
Valentine: Based calm collected US President with logical motives

Silver Chariot didn't move faster than light, he just swiped on the path that he knew Hanged Man had to take towards the coin. You don't have to move faster than light to "catch" something moving at light speed.

These threads are so shit now.

>now

>4fag crying

I didn't know Mandom, Tattoo You, 20th Century Boy, D4C and The World are built around firearms

Pucci is a better character than Valentine though

>Kars: Cell ripoff
isn't it the other way around?

Thank goodness there aren't any characters in part 6 like Sex Pistols in part 5 that will make the part worse just by having a voice.

Yes, the pillar men predate Cell by like 4 years

He's just Pucci but less active/personally compelling and more memey. It's mostly the meme factor, honestly.

All the shitty minor antagonist will be worse with voices

Emporio will

Are you kidding, I'm already dreading Gwess' screeching.

Fuck you sex pistols were the best part of part 5

Why would a stand form a gang
Why would a stand have a daughter
Why would a stand want to hide its identity

Big gay

Attached: 1557492344488.png (358x322, 200K)

yes

Because me > araki

>trying to pass off subjective likes as objective
so exactly what you're doing?

They unironically had more teamwork between them than the whole of Bucci's gang.

>mista dramatically bleeding out on the floor
>Gilbert Gottfried: MISTA! DON'T DIE!

I'm rereading Stone Ocean right now, and the Dragon's Dream fight actually isn't that bad. If you just remove the 2 page spread of Annasui explaining Feng Shui, then it's decent. If they change it in the anime to just be 'lucky' and 'unlucky' spots, without mentioning Feng Shui at all, then it won't be one of the worst fights in the series.

Attached: so_color_v09_001.jpg (780x1200, 438K)

My only problem with Dragon's Dream is Annasui just sit around giving exposition and watching FF torture porn, then end the fight in like 5 pages
Same with Yo Yo Ma really

The Feng Shui is the whole point of the stand. Why would you remove the one thing that makes it unique?

Dragon's Dream and Yo Yo Ma fuck with SO's pacing so much.

Okay but seriously what happened to Diavolo? Is his mind still in an eternal dead loop or the universe reboot killed him for good?

Because you can still convey a theme without explaining it in massive walls of text?

MEEEEEESSSSTAAAAHHHHHHH

The point isn't to "convey a theme". It's a stand with the power of Feng Shui. They aren't going to remove that, and they shouldn't.

>remove every mention of feng shui
>the viewer notices that there are lucky and unlucky spots, the stand's user looks chinese, and that the stand predicts where those spots are
>the viewer goes "oh this must be feng shui!"
>stands theme is now conveyed without treating the viewer like a brainlet
But nooo, you'd rather dedicate an entire episode to explaining some retarded concept you're never gonna see again in the future.

Koichi is written weird
First his development is way too fast, he needs to spend more time with each Act. Koichi developed Act 2 not long after he got his stand
Also characters worship him. Like it's actually distracting how much respect this guy gets. Jotaro loves him, Rohan loves him, Yukako loves him, the Lock guy loves him, and Hazamada loves him.

Reading Ozone Baby right now. Am I supposed to take Joubin's dopey-ass stand seriously? This is its third or fourth redesign and the dumbest looking one yet.

Attached: U0--==-SPEEDKING.png (314x447, 113K)

They are not conveying a theme. They are naming the power. It's called Feng Shui, and they will call it Feng Shui in the anime.

>Like it's actually distracting how much respect this guy gets.
That's literally what happens when you develop as a person in real life.

Americans

Amerilards literally do not know what feng shui is, my dude.

P6 without Jotaro is just really not as enjoyable.

even the crew from part 4 have more teamwork than bruno gang

Except all these people love him for no reason, even Hazamada being friends with him came completely out of left field

Hot Pants should have joined Johnny and Gyro. A group with a woman is more fun

P5 without Koichi is just really not as enjoyable.

>hot pants
>woman

Because Koichi is so based that even Jotaro recognize it

Obviously yes

Attached: SPEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAA.png (1762x1400, 1.42M)

I just don't buy it.

Attached: Volume 19 JoJolion_v19_[HWMN].zip-JJL_v19_ch076_088.png (900x1400, 264K)