Why do people like this again?

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x540, 85K)

>This thread again
Alzheimers is not a joke kids.

Bc unlike you, OP, it has something to say

Waifus. I'm not even joking.

Greatest anime of all time and a literary masterpiece on par with Shakespeare and Dante. OP is a brainlet who only likes One Piece, or an Asuka fag

> Rich indepth mythology (that doesn't mean it's "deep").

> Very sympathetic complex flawed characters.

> Some great battles and animation when the budget allowed for such.

Also...

> Phenomenal score.

> Some sex appeal fan service without going silly with it nor drowning us in waves of it.

bait

ㅁㅁㅁ

waifus (rei and asuna)

The waifus/Kaworu, the religious symbolism and the evas themselves. Most fans hate everything else

fpbp
I even kek'ed.

Attached: 1411384614436.png (400x400, 96K)

>why do people like this
user, Did you forget that the majority of anime fans are faggots?

It's really not.

Because they think it's some great and clever piece of literature when really it's a pretentious pile of shit for pseudo-intellectuals

Ultimate otaku loser self-insert surrounded by beautiful competent female characters invested into him for no good reason other than the fact that he's there.

Robots that are totally not robots dude, so this isn't a robot show. You know, the kind that is typically for children haha.

"Deep" symbolism and themes of depression and SOCIETY, making it normalfag/teen pseud bait.

Perpetual teens that refuse to let go of this garbage

Because it's good.

Attached: 1553409002723.jpg (623x552, 50K)

because it's good

Because it deals heavily with Freudian themes and evens touches on Schopenhauer: High School & Freshman 101 philosophy. Plus the waifus, the self insert and the giant robots that aren't really giant robots.

Basically this

But I forgot that it was not a joke.

You already know why people like it. There’s a daily thread like this one and it’s one of the most critically acclaimed anime ever made.