What's the appeal of tsundere?

What's the appeal of tsundere?

Attached: 45043f08-97ae-11e6-866e-d89d6715223c.jpg (1200x790, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WoWS_Japan/status/1120261320933134336
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based aqua poster

tsun tsun

I'm more of a tsunpure guy.

Attached: [&] Shomin Sample - 01v2 [720p][C7382A58].mkv_snapshot_19.28_[2019.05.11_11.08.10].jpg (1280x720, 328K)

It's called hardworking, no pain no gain, it's a pretty good philosophy.

It's gratifying to work hard and get rewarded for it.

>tsundere
>hardworking

???

I'm sexually repressed to the point I don't believe any women would openly feel anything for me. Their outward disgust is natural whereas the growing inward feelings they try and hide are my deep hope that despite being me I'm still loveable.

Plus bullying is top tier.

Wow fag

Self-loathing betas want to be bullied

Heh. You have a micropenis, user. So tiny that you can't even get a girl like me off. Why are you even still alive? Insect! Vermin! Get out of your mom's basement. My god. Look at your manboobs. They're bigger than mine, you hambeast landwhale. Lol. I bet you could step on a quarter and squeeze a booger out of George Washington's nose. Kek. Fatass! Cellulite acolyte! XD

Attached: 378966.jpg (225x350, 46K)

Stop making fun of me.

The problem is that in these situations the girl is only inflicting that pain and is then rewarded for becoming slightly less of a cunt after a long time.
They never really make for likeable characters unless the other character gives them a decent reason to be tsun, which rarely seems to be the case.

>unless the other character gives them a decent reason to be tsun
that's the whole magic why it sometimes works, and most of the time doesn't. tsun should be paired with a major chad asshole, or even better/worse.

Which seems to be almost everytime the case until some faggot feels offended by some cute anime girl.

I'd go back to wows if you could still get the tsundere heavy cruiser. Hope this answers your question.

twitter.com/WoWS_Japan/status/1120261320933134336
>April

There's still hope, r-right?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (706x553, 130K)

Here's your (you), now lurk more or fuck off

Attached: 1489667264195.png (1200x1000, 646K)

You're being very mean Mikoto. Go fuck the dragon and leave me to my depression.

I like how the original tsundere's purpose was to force the protagonist to better himself and mature into a suitable partner for them. The idea of using a woman as a means of attaining maturity for a young boy is interesting to me.
Although I like them better when they also have some shit to deal with on their own while also providing a challenge for the man.
It's also cute the way they get mad.

Getting the dere is worth the tsun, bullying and badmouthing which is a turning on by itself since I’m a femdomfag.
After you got together you get the purest of femdom bullying.

They kinda look similar tho.

Attached: Takao, Aqua.jpg (960x677, 182K)

Ah, yes the color blue.

>long blue hair
>must be the same character!
I'm starting to get a bit worried user.

>there are people who didn't grind for Takao on this board right now
It's like you people don't even love her.

Attached: Flagship of My Heart.jpg (3440x1440, 1.42M)

I start playing after the event has ended and miss them all.

Attached: 1568398923749.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

What’s the appeal?
>Take Tsundere-Chan’s criticism seriously and never see her as a romantic interest
>Choose the Motherly Oneesan or Kuudere as your wife
>Years later after you marry and have 4 children with your chosen girl
>While everybody is having a wonderful class reunion jokingly admit to Tsundere-Chan that you always had a crush on her when you guys were younger, and thank her for helping you become the man you are today; a happy family man.
The irony? That was literally my dad’s scenario. One day at a Cosco with Mom and I, he spotted Tsundere-Chan slightly more fat than before but she was staring at him two registers down looking pitiful and chewing her lip with stress. After all that’s years she was actually pining for him and that was when he realized that she loved him all those years ago.

Attached: 5F0CD617-FAA7-42B5-A338-7618BAC36329.png (1024x1094, 889K)

>One day at a Cosco with Mom and I
Did you buy any lawn chairs?

Attached: jeremiah-gottwald-1960.jpg (350x490, 38K)

Your latest boyfriend broke up with you last night didn’t he? Is that the like the 9th one this year? I’m telling you that you got to stop sleeping with them like that. Why don’t you come to Church with me this Sunday to get your mind off of him, and in exchange you can get me to go to the gym down the road. Does that sound fair?

I can't believe someone actually typed this out and hit submit.

Only thing my Parents normally bought was food and things you need to run a coffee drive through. I imagine we didn’t get lawn chairs that day.

Can't believe I wasted my time reading that, then.

Attached: Tohdoh.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Some men are just that wholesome and don’t find any interest in women that talk such trash to them.

The Tsun turning into Dere

>>Take Tsundere-Chan’s criticism seriously and never see her as a romantic interest
>>Choose the Motherly Oneesan or Kuudere as your wife
fucking based

Tsundere done well is great.
Bipolar, violent girls with exaggerated mood swings are terrible.

Attached: __makise_kurisu_steins_gate_drawn_by_makimura_shunsuke__7f1741ffa4a1bc4fc4a869036cfcc3eb.jpg (800x676, 362K)

Attached: rie kugimiya, VA of that petite flat chested bipolar choleric tsundere girl who beats up the MC, yet (640x1440, 113K)

Attached: tsundere yandere scale spectrum graph.jpg (1300x738, 135K)

Attached: tsundere_moda.jpg (915x1002, 174K)

Hate-to-love type tsunderes, denial tsunderes - basically any tsundere with a solid reason and/or arc is extremely appealing. It's hard to pin down a single reason because of all the different types though. In any case there are a lot of ways to do a tsundere right, and doing a tsundere poorly is just symptomatic of being a bad writer. It means not understanding your own character's motivations. It means just writing a character who makes no sense. In my eyes it's harder than writing a good one.

Attached: more dere charts.jpg (783x1013, 260K)

Attached: even more dere.jpg (463x354, 35K)

Delusion.
People get rejected and called crips and instead of getting the signals they try to fetishize it. When a woman calls you creep they love to imagine that woman actually loves them but just acts like that, so they still have hope.

More dere is better, but derederes are too 1D while yanderes betray the dere by going full retard.
Tsundere is the max amount of dere that can still be a good outcome.

I'm under no delusion that any woman who calls me a creep likes me in the slightest. I just think tsunderes are cute.

Since otaku are used to being treated with disgust, they can relate to that part better and pretend there's a payoff.

delicious sweaty tsundere girl bitch pits!

You make me remember Mashiro-iro Symphony. Tsunderes getting btfo because of their antics and regretting it later is great.

>getting treated like shit until she suddenly says she likes you
>hard work

its probably a combination of my childhood crush on a tsun cousin, an my violent, abusive mother.

>Bipolar, violent girls with exaggerated mood swings are terrible.
Well sure, but then they are no longer tsunderes.

Post THAT gif of Yuno

A-user! We are not expecting realistic answers. Are you okay?

The juxtiposition between the tsun and dere, specifically the idea that a girl is normally cold but goes dere specifically only for (You) or because of (You). In the older days of anime, Classic Tsundere in other words, tsunderes worked a little more gradually. Starting off frigid to MC and then little by little, their heart would open to them.

Then as time went on, people (otaku) wanted the dere NOW NOW NOW, so we get these psychos who beat the shit out of the protag one episode and then go extremely dere in the next episode. But the general concept is still the same

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Read Taming of the Shrew and you'll understand tsunderes

Attached: x19.png (821x1200, 228K)

Idk, ask Jane Austen.

Attached: P&P.png (320x514, 315K)