ANIME PREDICTIONS for 2019

>MHA will be best selling manga of 2019.
>Watamote will end.
>Samurai 8 will get booted.
>Bleach will not return. (which is good)
>AOT/SNK will have a shit ending. (which is good)
>Black clover will never end. (which is good)
>Just kidding, i hope Crap Clover burns like the methane filled dung heep it is.
>The Goddess Sprinter will be cancelled.( which is bad)
>Hunter x hunter will continue.(which is...I don't give a damn if Cunt-er x Dumpter continues. Especially with that current doody of an arc.
>Evangelion movie gets cancelled. (which is good. Dat shit is overrated. A pioneering, classic anime doesn't automatically mean good.)

What are your predictions?

I AM SOUP.

Attached: i123mages.jpg (232x217, 16K)

>>Samurai 8 will get booted
Delusional

>>MHA will be best selling manga of 2019.
Kingdom, KnY, and One Piece will all outsell it, try again.

Oops, accidentally clicked spoiler warning. Sorry, i'm a little bit inbred.

I hope some brazillians fevala you, op.

>Watamote will end.
>on 2019
are you even reading it

>KnY
SnK* Fixed that for you

Do your research. Mha dominates the west. I bet my mom's balls it will be the best selling. My mom's trans by the way.

Western sells are irrelevant you fucking shiteater

Reading the english. What is already ended in japan? Why can't i get raws.

Mongoloid ESL namenigger thread.

No, they are not. If we are talking global the west is important. It even sells well in Europe. It was second in 2018 to OP in japan.

are you having a stroke

the chapters get translated by /u/ like 5 hours after they are released, and no it hasn't ended but they are literally going to a summer camp thingy which means it isn't ending anywhere near 2019 since its a bi-weekly manga

Had a stoke yesterday, don't bring it up, i'm sensitive about it.

Don't give a damn, have you seen the shit abrupt end of minamoto-kun. That gonna get booted. I bet my dad's vagina on it. My dad is trans.

Literally nothing on this will happen

Attached: 1550703548627.png (443x414, 119K)

I did my research, I made my deductions, i arrived at my conclusions. Ain't nobody can tell me nothing, gonna take my horse to the old town road gonna ride...

Stop listening nigger music

Correction, gay n1gger music.

Nice bs. West doesnt matter for nips.

too low effort but you went and did it anyways so for pity here is a (you). use it wisely
i wont bump your shit tho

Um...thanks.

I know Yea Forums is a place for poop-posting, every thread is either shipping or shitting on my mha, but damn can no one contribute to the thread. Make a prediction motherfucker.

i predict that i will fuck your mom