Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV

Miku might be in trouble.

Attached: 1568370570130.jpg (960x540, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDfXdKmlvfM
youtube.com/watch?v=BR_UN2ty00k
hibiki-radio.jp/description/symphogear/detail
pastebin.com/10TMiyux
youtu.be/dtFGRci8PVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0khns6zCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not the first time darkness forcefully wraps around her. Just look at SSJ transformation.
and she's trained from all the fisting Bikki did

>Miku's pose is like Jesus on the cross
>episode title is the first verse of the Gospel of John which ends with an account of the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ
>Hibiki's gear is literally the spear of Longinus
Hibiki will kill Miku but she will be revived.

Attached: 1563890914098.jpg (725x416, 91K)

reminder that XDU Kirika played so much monster hunter that she managed to convince Elfnein programming a full augmented reality port isn't a waste of time.

What are the chances shem-ha develops feelings about miku and cares for her?

And then she will kill Hibiki.

w-what if Hibiki gets pregnant with Miku and has to raise her for 18 years before they can have sex haha

asking for a friend

God loves everyone equally

Also, the tagline for XV already hinted that Hibiki will kill Miku.

>繋ぐこの手には神(キミ)を殺す力がある。
>This hand that connects has the power to kill God (furigana: you).

Attached: 1567505924978.png (720x489, 422K)

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP2.S00E04.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[9810D547].mkv_snapshot_01.18_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 691K)

Space Elsa

Attached: cosmonaut_doggo.png (967x973, 742K)

Killing God doesn't mean Miku retard

Attached: 1567877520308.jpg (2630x3334, 3.87M)

>Kirika's transformation
>rides down a pole
>cuffs arms and legs as they turn in to her gear
>dat thigh stocking snap
>slashes an X with her scythe
>the X transitions in to her helmet
>death symbol 3 with her fingers and that golden smile
>rides her scythe propelled by rockets like a surfboard

Remember when you faggots said Kirika's transformation was going to be beaten?

Every transformation was downhill after Hibiki

Attached: Chadbikki.png (1914x1018, 1.97M)

It does when you put a furigana saying that "God" should be pronounced as "you".

How do I reach Hibiki mode, sisters?

She's just into bondages. Just like Maria.

Attached: Miku Kohinata.mkv_snapshot_00.10_[2019.09.13_22.57.11].jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

Watch action movies

Attached: 1568369313677.jpg (960x540, 51K)

>I might not have internet access tomorrow
Time to embrace death dess

>augmented reality port
You mean a holodeck program?

Miku is literally perfect. Fuck your yellow fire hydrants google, they don't exist.

The cold open of episode 9 foreshadowed it AGAIN.
Don't be dense.

Holy shit, what a wonderful dork. Delaying watching this was a mistake.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-13-15h13m33s507.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

I only know hiragana/katakana, but jisho tells me there's no reading of 神 as "キミ". Can you just make up furigana like that? Even when it's completely wrong.

Attached: disposed-of unneeded and useless things.png (924x204, 12K)

Miku will die for the curse just like Jesus died for our sins.

>Can you just make up furigana like that? Even when it's completely wrong.
Yes. It's not something that would be accepted on a newspaper or official document, but it's also not uncommon at all in entertainment.

You can do literally whatever you want with furigana.

I thought furigana was supposed to be a reading aid for kanji. What's the point if it's not even the proper kanji reading?

>Father = Shem-Ha
>Son = Miku
>Holy Spirit = ?????

Cute and funny kana.

the point is giving sentences a double meaning by inserting a single furigana, something you literally can't do in english. If you're translating actual literature from japanese you're often forced to just delete one of the meanings because the sentence would read like absolute dogshit.

It is, but then japs realized they could use it for secondary meanings as well.

You can add new layers of meaning to the text, like they did on that tagline. Not necessarily in a clever way, just quite literally layering one meaning on top of another. This can be used for comedy purposes, for increasing the density of information in the text, for wordplay, for comedy and just for plain chuuniness.

Ver

This sword is so cute

Attached: dork basa healed.jpg (960x540, 90K)

>Elsa is gonna suffocate in the cold of space

ALL HAIL SHEMMY-CHAN

Attached: 8D.jpg (372x389, 13K)

OR ELSE

O R E L S E

Bros I'm scared fo shem-ha calling me a faggot

Final battle with NR will be set on a full moon, huh?
Its the word user.

A huge mistake. Fucking segue noise, my god.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-13-15h33m02s276.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

WE HAVE TO GO TO THE MOON AND PLAY MECHA BASKETBALL TO THE DEATH WEARING NIKE PUMP IT UP SHOES WHILE SOME THOTS SING AND-wait, wrong show.

We had drinky birds before user

>Genjuro:holodeck, simulate Sakurai Ryoko doing science things.
>Remove safety restrictions

So, Shemmy has the power to rewrite Elsa as a magical girl?

Attached: 1567888120090.jpg (1075x1518, 298K)

This looks hot. Context?

Because that's an uphill battle.

Attached: Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - SP2 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_00.39_[2019.09.13_16.33.41].jp (1920x1080, 264K)

How come Chris is always portrayed as the submissive one in 90% (or all) of doujins even when she has a weewee? Don't you think she deserves a little bit of respect?

Attached: peropero chris P.jpg (1268x687, 387K)

girl got possessed by god who is going to rewrite every atom in her body

Chris not being a sub is just way too OOC.

>d..do it again, Maria

Attached: 6DD46DC7-F6AF-4257-A650-6940335CEEE8.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

>every atom
No, just the genitals, because Bikki will never use the dikki at this rate.

the body she showed off didn't look like a closeup of a vagina to me but maybe I'm wrong

there is no limit to japanese autism is there

there is because text engines can't handle more than 2 levels of furigana.

>two levels of furigana
As in furigana over furigana? Does that exist?

Kami = Miku?

Why the fuck does it speed up when I keep it in peripheral vision?

>This time lower

Attached: swordgasm.png (254x267, 77K)

This sword is dumb.

i used to not be able to fap to this doujin but the dialogue later on is so damn hot even through the poor translation

You think?

All the gears are at least kind of stupid.

Hasn't she suffered enough?

>Enki's relic being shown
>Miku struggling to break free
>previous episode showing how Shem-Ha actually looks like
So of the geahs save Miku, only for Shem-ha to assume her true form and Miku joins the other in the final battle using Enki's relic?

Even Dess?

19 hours remain
youtube.com/watch?v=uDfXdKmlvfM

Attached: 1559656881636.jpg (1920x2400, 993K)

Ultimate Elsa will save the world, past and future

I don't want to answer that out of fear of being mean

Attached: shirabe 11.png (512x619, 356K)

I hope the next episode is more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=BR_UN2ty00k

>Never fear! ________ is here!

Attached: 1567884987315.jpg (1284x1802, 319K)

>using Enki's relic
But what will Maria use?

A sword

Hibiki being Storm Vanguard next episode, that would be nice

Attached: [email protected] (960x540, 92K)

Enki's penis

BANG

>I think Shem Ha got tangled in some of her drapes.

What's the WORST ending you can imagine for the series?

Tsubasa being happy and wanting to live

I want Miku to die. Is that normal?

Dess stops saying dess and Jii gets big breasts

hibiki-radio.jp/description/symphogear/detail
Why is it miku x chris combo?

No, no it’s not.

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Attached: tsubasa chris is justice.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Attached: 1566753375671.jpg (577x499, 133K)

Attached: 1435147500854.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Do you thin Kirika would pass for a mild mannered reporter?

Attached: 1567922115726.jpg (621x617, 171K)

No, you don't understand.
It IS reading aid.
If you want you read the tagline, you'd say "kimi wo korosu", anything else like "kami" would be flat-out wrong.
To see why, we need to go on a history lesson.

You see, Japanese didn't always have kanji. They had words which they spoke and they were fine with that. Those "native" Japanese words are called wago (Japanese words).
Then the glorious Chinese came to them sharing the wondrous invention of writing. Now they had a gorillion kanji (Chinese characters) and they could write Chinese loanwords called kango (Chinese words) with them, but what about good old wago?
Well all kanji have a meaning associated with them, and all words have meanings associated with them, so why not just pair them up however fits best?
At first, they did exactly that, and it was a mess. Many different wago could be represented by the same kanji in different contexts, and a single wago could be represented by many different kanji in different contexts.
At some point they decided that choosing perfect kanji for the occassion wasn't worth the chaos so they decided on having fixed "readings" for kanji. There is a set of on'yomi (sound readings) which are used to mimic the original Chinese pronunciation of kango, and there is a set of kun'yomi (explanation readings) which are used to write down wago.
Of course, they couldn't fully elimimate the chaos, so you still have jukujikun (compound-character explanation) where a sequence of kanji is used for a single wago, like 大人, and many wago verbs still have many different alternate spellings all of which represent different senses in which they could be used because Japanese has very few but very versatile verbs compared to other languages (聞く/効く/利く/聴く, 視る/診る/観る/見る, 止まる/泊まる/留まる/停まる, etc.).

cont.

>ii gets big breasts
yes please!

Attached: 1564938606143.jpg (620x720, 366K)

>song immediately cuts off
Every episode of this so far is gold.
Immediately not a fan of Amalgam, though. Those fists should be on her hands, not her back.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-13-16h27m42s589.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

THAT IS BULSHIT CRAZY
STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING
IF THE WORLD WERE TO KILL ME
THEN I'LL MAKE A NEW WORLD
ALL FOR YOU
AND YOU WILL KNOOOOOOW
WE ALREADY KNOW THE SMELL OF THIS GAME!

Attached: 1536899935908.png (360x360, 274K)

>Immediately not a fan of Amalgam, though. Those fists should be on her hands, not her back.
I see you are a man of taste

Chris gets along with everyone

Attached: Chris x Sword.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

This "crazy furigana" phenomenon is going back to the original "write what you mean" style.

Which word could fit into the sentence better than the second-person pronoun?
How more aptly to describe the object of god-slaying than "God"?

With the combination of kanji and furigana, you don't need to choose one over the other.
The core word, in the grammatical sense, is still きみ, "you", as it points to Miku-Ha, but what it really *means* is "God" or "a god", and since kanji in Japanese are used more to carry meanings than for grammar, writing 神 is really the ONLY sensible choice.

tl;dr japanese love double meanings and have the means to write them.

>Those fists should be on her hands, not her back.
Human shoulders are too limited for the moves she needs to pull off.

It's less double meanings and more a single multi-layered meaning. Because, in reality, things often have multiple layers.

For example, one word I often see written "wrongly" in manga is ここ ("here").
The kanji beneath it can be 病院, 公園, 家, literally anything that can represent a location depending on the context, but what the character says in-universe is still always just "koko".

It's also a pun on how similar kami and kimi sound.

I get the idea, it's like Germain's fighting alongside her, but...eh. I like Hibiki punching things, not Hibiki growing alchemy arms and those punching things, and Germain was boring and should stay dead and gone.

You telling me Punch Girl can't punch good enough? Bull. Find a way that doesn't involve outsourcing the punching.
Whatever. I shouldn't complain about things I've seen in action for five minutes.

What do you think of them trying to make this cute mass murderer and her buddies sympathetic? Just asking cause that's been the number one source of shitstorms this season.

Attached: 1563318785332.jpg (466x498, 115K)

S1 version of Hibiki and Miku should be a thing in the gacha

Attached: 1483300880907.gif (505x536, 466K)

>and Germain was boring and should stay dead and gone.
Don't worry that's the last you'll see of Germain and honestly I don't even get why Hibiki needed that powerup to begin with its not like the reason they lost was being weaker than Noble Red.

JUST FUCK ALREADY

They never will.

I like it but I wish we got to see the Noble Van and blood deal fall through first and Fudo warning Tsubasa to not do her concert.

God. They should find good men that will love them, marry them and have children. Lesbosexuality is bad.

The ultimate problem is that never really show any signs of regret. Every time the show tries to make them out to be "sympathetic" it's almost always whining about their own situation. Contrast to, say, Maria who was a constant pile of self doubt, regret and guilt.

They should be breed but they still should fuck each other.

I don't mind it. Doing terrible things and being sympathetic aren't mutually exclusive. Humanizing villains is good storytelling.
This a strong group of baddies, for the record. Good all-around, probably the best villain group so far. Sorry, Autoscorerers. Feels like the writers trying to do Mom's group in S2 but doing it right this time. Pity they handwaved their base away already.

>Miku might be in trouble.
and Maria

Basically what I mean is that using bottom text to quickly and simply describe the pronoun in the top text is maybe a bit acrobatic, and you'll never see it in a letter or essay or formal document or anything other than literature really, but nothing insane.

Now, when tasked to describe "Elfnein and the autoscorers" as "things disposed of as unneeded and useless", any non-chuuni would use a just throw in a relative clause, no big deal. Same with Excalibur in Fate being the reading for a sequence of kanji that translates to "Sword of promised victory".
In fact, if you're a good writer and not a hack you should be able to make i so that the meaning is clearly implied without spelling it out directly.

But, if your audience likes fun, pulling stunts like that can give good results.

shut up Chris

Attached: 1564899206011.jpg (451x346, 129K)

See you, space cowboy...

Attached: Laika.jpg (727x519, 105K)

>Miku will kidnap Maria
The circle is now complete.

Feeling regret is not the only sympathetic quality a character can have. By definition, people can feel sympathy towards the whole spectrum of human emotions, even those that they think of as "bad". In fact, I'd argue that selfishness is a strong catalyzer for sympathy, given how deeply self-preservation is written in our genes. Showing them constantly fuck up and be punished for their selfishness also makes them good, well rounded characters with a simple but effective message.

Elsa is the cutest new girl.

Attached: AWOOOO.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

S-surely Maria will be ok next episode

Attached: EEXZYvRU0AItM06.jpg (671x946, 52K)

Attached: 3223144.png (1280x4129, 2.42M)

We still on track for our redemption arc?

Attached: muh familia.jpg (3000x1695, 2.82M)

Why does Elsa talk like Foghorn Leghorn?

Friday the 13th AND a full moon? How do we make sure Hibiki's birthday is filled with good fortune, Yea Forums?

Attached: BikkiBirthday.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

NOBLE RED BANZAI

>fluid panacea
So is that what that special blood actually is?

She really is cursed huh.

Hibiki VS Jason

Bow you shits.

Anything can happen tomorrow.

Attached: 75959448_p0.jpg (800x1204, 420K)

I want to be rewritten as a cyborg/spoiler] magical girl.

She really is very cute.
My heart aches knowing she might die (again) tomorrow.
But I am hopeful, she is such a young character compared to the rest.

Attached: EB2yZCRXoAYMuXU.jpg (1408x943, 141K)

Fluid panacea is the stuff that was injected in them to stop their bodies from rejecting their monster parts. It starts becoming impure and sedimenting over time, which is why they need periodic dialysis and blood transfusions.

I hope she's going to die horribly

This is why I love Symphogear threads.

Let's pray to our god to get rid of the doggo.

I want Elsa to live, but if she has to die I want it to be even more gruesome this time around.

Yes but in this case any sympathy we might have for them is quickly tossed out the window the longer they keep up their crimes. You're only sympathetic in the sense of basic human understanding but you don't get to cry about your own life being hard when you purposely murder 70 thousand other people and then proceed to not give a fuck about anyone outside your own circle. And the show has been spending far too much time watching them cry about shit being unfair to where it actually gets aggravating when other characters we spent seasons on prior go through shit and not get as much attention when they actually deserve it.

This.

Twitterfags are too easy to spot.

Birdspotting is a boring sport though.

>18 hours until anti-vampfags get BTFO again

Attached: .jpg (1042x1238, 152K)

I want Millarc to ask for mercy with obviously fake regret for her actions.

>Yes Nui is my favorite Kill la Kill character

I want to believe.

Attached: 76368416_p0.jpg (756x950, 512K)

Noble Red is bad, has a crummy backstory, and has taken precious screentime from more interesting story elements.

>Cabbage Lord

absolutely based

Same.

Attached: millarc dogeza.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Kinda amazing that XV has been so good with those retards around, imagine XV with the dolls or SG and co as the middle villains though.

Based vamplad.

>Not Vladlad
C'mon, man. At least try.

Hi Axia.

That's because they're balanced and great. New grunts being more powerful than the main cast only makes the geahs look retarded.

Re-watching AXZ its kinda impressive how the full army take-down is non-lethal. You wouldn't guess that a fraction of the fanbase could be so edgy with stuff like that happening on the screen.

Attached: 1567445400804.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

If Miku is Jesus and Shem-ha is God, then who or what is the Holy Spirit?

The concept of a villain underdog, who is too weak to straightforward face the heroes and has to resort to cunning and trickery, while working for some kind of a bigger evil, is not bad per se. What ruined Noble Red were the inconsistencies: why was the largest on-screen massacre in five seasons never addressed? Why does Vanessa actively oppose the Gears even after we see her considering Hibiki's proposal? Why do they want human bodies, when their actions are totally unacceptable in a human society?

>Why do they want human bodies, when their actions are totally unacceptable in a human society?
user, this is the singing, punching and character reset anime, you know? You enjoy the ride and don't ask questions like that.

>Why does Vanessa actively oppose the Gears even after we see her considering Hibiki's proposal?

Sasuga speedwatcher

XV is good because Noble Red are amazing

>Why do they want human bodies, when their actions are totally unacceptable in a human society
Isn't that the whole point of the characters ? They think they can only do bad things as monsters and that they need human bodies to become good again without noticing that you don't need a human body to be of the good side.

>Lol dude it's symphogear

Stop this bullshit. You're given the series far too little credit if you think this is at all the norm.

>It seems that our superiority has caused some controversy

Attached: 1567922150292.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

>liking the final season of Symphogear will ultimately come down to whether or not you like NR
The ultimate pleb filter is what they are.

Attached: 75937236_p0.png (1100x1200, 848K)

I hate NR and i find this season amazing, what a great pleb filter it is

He is an obvious troll.

>the final season
Symphogear is eternal!

Bad villains ruining third Symphogear season in a row, what a joke.

Why are you still watching then ?

Attached: __yukine_chris_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_emmxd325__sample-95ee947816e3e2460c617173b3c84de1.j (850x1360, 188K)

I'm a very dedicated person.

my sides

Attached: EEV1YajVUAMF1QL.jpg (2048x2000, 501K)

Yeah right, more like a very retarded person

Attached: 1567877911574.jpg (789x682, 268K)

Got 'em!

The big problem is that Symphogear became Hibiki x Main Villain focused since GX. But while Carol and Saint-Germain were the strongest characters of their ensemble, Vanessa is the weakest of the bunch, she is not as sympathetic as Elsa, she is not as insane as Millaarc, she is boring.
EP2, EP9 and EP10 were the ones with the most discussion about NR, and in none of the cases was Vanessa a key part in that.
NR would have been much, much better if Elsa and Millaarc weren't chained to a status quo so they can sing in M·A·O's song.

Attached: EEVQRvzVUAIONoO.jpg (2048x1317, 342K)

NR are/were/will forever be great. These negroids are just Swordfags.

Can't wait for those SoL segments with Noble Red.

Attached: 1567953422515.jpg (1518x1075, 162K)

>They think they can only do bad things as monsters and that they need human bodies to become good again
They're not really concerned with being good, they just want not to be rejected by society. Some user suggested that they could have shown us some flashbacks of them actually being hardly rejected by society to make the whole thing more believable. As it stands, most of their contacts with other humans that were shown are with the geahs, who are either just trying to stop them from committing crimes or actively trying to welcome them into their side. I generally enjoy them as villains, but their plea does feel kind of weak without the proper set up.

Yep, 10 seconds, two shots, one with Millaarc being tortured with her friends, one with an even younger Elsa locked in her room after begin beaten.

Dedicated to shitposting.

That's because Vanessa powers are fucking boring, how a cyborg that shoot missiles can compare to mecha magical girls that fucking shoot missiles punch, her chara design honestly sucks, when you have shits like SG and Carol and all you get is an Ebony bitch

Attached: 984732042.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

And she was the character Nana designed too.
I can't believe it, but I think Nana hasn't willed it this time.

And it's all especially jarring because Vanessa WORKED for the Illuminati. She wasn't responsible for their transformations sure but she knew what the group was about.

I actually like how restrained and not too over the top the designs are.

>sucks
>love letter to pretty much every classic Super Robot anime
Leave this mortal plane.

Vanessa as an ex-mad scientist trying to make up for having participated in the experiments Millaarc and Elsa went through would have been cool and would give her a reason to be so desperate all the time. Plus be in theme with her Frankenstein theme.

That's bullshit. The personal conflict of Hibiki and Vanessa is not nearly as prominent as with Carol or Sanjerman. Like, not even 10% as thematically relevant or screentime consuming.

What i dislike is how non united the design are, the autoscorers or the alchemists from AXZ all felt like they were part of an ensemble because of their shared design, NR feels like 3 characters from different animes thrown together

Attached: 9042844534.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

That Inspector Gadget hand from last episode sure was impressive and intimidating.

>NR feels like 3 characters from different animes thrown together
Wow, you're actually a retard.

I like the ragtag group aesthetic though. The characters didn't share a background until they were transformed.

>designed after three of the most classic and well monsters in the world
>not united

Attached: 1566342074055.jpg (305x400, 40K)

That was fucking hilarious and I'm sure everyone who worked on that episode laughed their asses off too.

Just because an idea is unite, doesn't mean the design is.

Wait, who's Vanessa supposed to be?

That wouldn't do. It would have to be after they became monsters, and they'd have to be rejected expressly for being monsters, so it tied in with their goal of getting human bodies, or else there's no real purpose.

They're thematically united. Just because the lines and colors don't match it doesn't mean there isn't cohesion.

>A vampire
>A werewolf

She's the creature from the black lagoon, who the fuck do you think she is?

I'm missing a joke here what the shit did Axia no Kaze have to do with that post

Frankenstein.
She has a bolt on her hair, you can see it most prominently in the OP.
Millaarc is an anagram of Carmilla.

Chupacabra

Attached: 1552134561898.jpg (672x494, 50K)

Oh fuck, this was so obvious. I'm so sleep-deprived right now, can't think straight.

Their designs are shit so i expected them to be at least united design wise

Noble Red are the heroes we truly need.

>triple 3s
Even your numbers are trying to tell you that they are cohesive.

And they will all die next episode

No they're not. The dolls are thematically united in how each one represents a style of dance to run parallel to how the gears all represent a kind of song. They're outfits all represent this while having individual styles that all have a similar aesthetic

Noble Red on the other hand are only the face value monsters. This ones a vampire, this ones a frankenstein and here's weredogo. Did we mention they're monsters? They're not completely eclectic but it's all so generic.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.37_[2019.08.17_17.26.56].jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>Triple 3s
Go back to fucking Reddit right now

Chris is really cool

>if I claim he's from reddit I win the argument

>I'm missing a joke here what the shit did Axia no Kaze have to do with that post
This person who is quite mad at the moment even though there is only one person who constantly complains any time NR gets a single second of screen-time that it should be Tsubasa/Chris instead and who legitimately think post patterns aren't a thing.

Attached: twittefag.jpg (558x288, 33K)

Attached: 76373573_p0.jpg (819x1000, 321K)

Who is that in the middle?

La creatura.

>legitimately think post patterns aren't a thing.

They certainly are but so isn't jumping at bogeymen.

Don't feed them anymore, they're grasping at stray trying to deny their theme.

What the fuck are you talking about

FINE RETURNS TOMORROW

I mean, yeah, even if its just a flashback.

VER*

Yeah I'm seeing a pattern and it's you getting triggered and crying samefag at innocuous posts

I don't know who that is and I don't know who you are, but I do know you're both faggots who need to never post here.

shut the fuck up hitler

Man, finding stuff about Elsa is so hard, especially in Japanese, I just get a bunch of Frozen and FairyTail instead.

>There are exactly three people in every thread
>Me
>One other person who agrees with me on everything
>And this twitter user I hate

Please tell me where I'm going wrong because you seem retarded.

I mean, there's always this obnoxious faggot who gets nuclear butthurt when NR even gets mentioned but this is just mental.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Try エルザちゃん (Elsa-chan)
It will miss some content under just Elsa, but it is pretty much only Symphogear's Elsa.

Attached: D9t6E-rUEAAtc_n.jpg (850x1200, 168K)

Here, have my rarest Elsa.

Attached: 75948277_p5.jpg (458x700, 129K)

They also had elemental, angelic, and tarot themes. GX was well thought out. If only it hadn't been dragged down by topdad and QUALITY and the fact that I'll never inject liters of my cum into Garie

SERENA*

Attached: EDwqizkUcAAHsN--orig.jpg (750x1056, 80K)

It's working. IT'S WORKING!

Attached: EEWK4FkUcAATU2g.jpg (1125x496, 108K)

>Elfnein
>11 No
>11 equals Justice
>Elfnein is the part of Carol she cast out to remove her sense of justice

Elsa Kawaii!!

Hibiki and Miku NOT having at least SOMETHING romantic by the end

My favorite application of it is 女子小学生 (オナホ).

And there are mongrels who don't want her. They are the true monsters.

user, I have a very strong opinions about the sense of justice of this teen girl.

The most romantic thing you're going to get is a daisuki, hand holding and a hug. Maybe an aishiteiru. Either way, it's all going to be portrayed as platonic love.

Why did Chris ask Vanessa to put her hands up rather than shooting her prophetic limbs off, rendering her harmless and armless?

Indeed, they are.

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I’d be fine with an aishiteru since that implies romantic love at least

Kawaii sugi.

Attached: D__0AudVUAAC2Wt.jpg (2381x2381, 392K)

>there are people who don't want to feel her fluff against their thighs as they nut inside of her
can't even, I just can;t even

>why aren't the characters psychos like me?

I dated french girls before. it's not that great.

She watches too much CSI

Not really. Ai is very wide in scope. Just as much as "love" is.

Attached: EBczmDVVUAEWuim.jpg (1450x2048, 514K)

She is a menace

Attached: EA7tOyjUYAA4tJI.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

>psycho
>Dealing with an accomplice to mass murder who seconds before was using the firearms and explosives in her body to try and murder more civilians just to get at your partner psychologically
>Not restraining her in any way or disarming her so she can be secured and await trial for her crimes in the appropriate law enforcement body

HEIKI DESS

She was just dying for a chance to say that line in action.

I accept your confession.

Such a fearsome and savage creature.

Are you ready for his appearance next episode?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.24_[2019.09.13_20.53.30].jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

Is there a cute character that does something so irredeemably evil that the audience can't help but hate it? K don't think there's one. The power of cute even allowed a true monster like Tania to be a fucking success.

In fairness, Elsa has always been the lesser of the three evils.

I've been ready since season 1 episode 11.

Millaarc?
I guess Mir from Ar Tonelico, she killed millions and is the main antagonist, yet she is also like, the most popular love interest of AT2, after she became a good girl (Then again, getting to date the last boss of the first game was cool)

>JIIIIII
>Wh-... what is it?!

>Fluffy ears...
>It's like a little kitty, so cute dess!

>I'm not a cat,
AWOOOOOO
>I'm a wolf!

>AWOO AWOO
>Dess
>Cute.

Maybe asking a lot but any Moon speakers feel like taking a stab at these? There's four of them. Ill post the others next.

Attached: dork food.png (800x1600, 517K)

Attached: dork food2.png (800x1600, 476K)

Attached: dork food3.png (800x2034, 658K)

Attached: dork food4.png (800x1856, 961K)

Attached: 454353453.jpg (1052x744, 580K)

Well there’s “Suki” and “daisuki” which are generally used as platonic, and then “aishiteru” which denotes a more, intense, romantic love

Looking at this talk of the lack of focus given to Biki's dynamic with Vanessa compared to Carol or Sangerman, I think that's, in retrospect, another thing that Biki losing her arm for keeps and gaining Airgetlam letting Maria keep her cape in the process could have added. Hibiki has to deal with being visibly handicapped in Nipland when she's not Shymphogeah-ing, she could never become perfect in the eyes of the Illuminati either... just that little bit of proximity to being a brain in a robot body could have been incentive for the writers to actually get into Vanessa like with her last two nemeses.

Speaking of, any art of one armed Hibiki with Airgetlam and not a prosthetic or Gungnir out there?

Aishiteru can mean pretty much anything. It depends on context. A mother can aishiteiru her children, god can aishiteiru his creation, a king can aishiteiru his subjects. Like I said, it's as wide in scope as the word love itself.

She thought it would be cool to say puchohanzada.

It can, but context is important. When it’s used by two non-blood related people, it usually implies romantic feelings. I even saw a video once of Japanese people explaining it, and some said that aishiteru can be so intense that some couples might not even use it cuz it’s too embarrassing.

>All six Geahs job
>Serena, Kanade, Fine, Ver, Adam, and Mamu show up out of nowhere in their own Geahs and start singing

Pull all stops for the finale, eh.

>It's still today
Explain this. Why hasn't tomorrow come yet?

Attached: 1553345205868.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

>Mamu in a Geah
Please tell me it's her 20 year old self.

Because your time zone is wrong.

wheelchair mecha-geah

You're not wrong. That's why I added the caveat that it's going to be portrayed as platonic.

That mild mannered reporter over there has the answer.

17* year old self

You're just making me think how awesome it would have been if the dolls had started singing when they showed up in episode 7.

Both vampire and werewolf get their power from the moon. Right now, they're literally sitting on top of their source of power. Wouldn't they become unstoppable?

Vampire no and werewolf only transforms by moonlight it doesn't actually power them.

I won't be mad if Millaarc becomes Arcade-tier broken while on the moon.

It really depends on the story. Given that meme power is a thing on Symphoverse, and it works by having lots of people repeat stories over time, enough popular stories about werewolves and vampires using the moon as a source of power could make it real.

>all according to keikaku

Attached: 1568385148758.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

I wonder if she'd fall for the peanut butter trick

I'm looking forward to her wrestling moves.

What's the trick?

Attached: EEYUfa9XkAISMQz.jpg (1193x1213, 83K)

>AI YO

>j

Dog will lick peanut butter off anywhere you put it. ANYWHERE.

Yes, yes, well done Shem-Ha, well done Shem-Ha
HOWEVER

Attached: clap.webm (640x360, 124K)

Attached: 1436238940924.jpg (649x536, 39K)

Attached: EEYUfbDWkAAQv-D.jpg (1193x1213, 72K)

CUTE!

Attached: Tsubasa Shirabe piggy flat ride.png (350x280, 90K)

Attached: EEYUfa-XsAAxWC3.jpg (1193x1213, 95K)

SUPER CUTE!

Attached: blue chrysler.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

She may not be well-proportioned like Maria, but that's no excuse to treat her like a literal pole.

Nuh uh, that's sexual harassment.

It's dessual harassment.

Could Chris ever trust a man enough to return his affections?

Kirika is so rude.

Attached: 361162-465431-kirikayayjpg-noscale.jpg (480x270, 32K)

Attached: tsubasa ties maria.jpg (829x1200, 156K)

FUDOOOOOOO!

Kanade

Yes, she also has a very rude body.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.15.323_[2019.07.14_00.32.09].jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

We are NOT discussing furry shit here

I want to kick this bad pupper in the teeth and laugh as she cries trying to pick them up off the ground.

This is why your parents lock the basement door at night.

What's rude about having a bbutt!

God I wish I was her panties

Not sharing it.

Do the Geah's battle outfits require washing? How is this done if so?

They're all cleaned by my tongue.

The undergears seems to be singlets.

Attached: XV undergears.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

What does someone with good taste have to do with Noble Red?

Gear outfits are created from scratch every time they are activated. It would be cleaner to transform then it would be to put on the clothes they wore yesterday.

Just think if Kaneko wrote Kill la Kill Nui would have been redeemed. Hell she might even have been saved and survived.

I'd rather she have gotten an actual good last fight with Ryuko.

Sounds cool

Satsuki went from literal Hitler to good guy.

>enough popular stories about werewolves and vampires using the moon as a source of power could make it real.
I have literally never heard a single story where vampires use the moon for anything.

In a lot of classic stories they would ride moombeams

Moon.

Final chances to vote for Nana Wills It or Determination to Fist to join the Yea Forums roster for the upcoming Autumn Cup. You can also vote for your Geah as a write in in the new ideas or season waifu sections, and with support, could see the team as a new player or rep for You're Waifu
pastebin.com/10TMiyux

Attached: 1461692477388.png (328x366, 174K)

>klk
>good taste
>klk's nui
>good taste
The contrarians have shown their true colors today. Less than 24 hours until NR saves the day.

Just ride out this last wave of tourists until XV ends and we can finally leave this accursed place.

There is no escape this place is like the den of an antlion. We are here forever. And so are you.

Why is he supposed to ride a blue Chrysler?

>uwaaa! What are you going to do to me all tied up, Tsubasa?

Attached: 0E220468-791C-4CF2-ACCC-21E3C7492DE0.png (1280x720, 1.66M)

I WAKE UP TIRED
SICK, BORED, EXPIRED
I WASN'T LIKE THIS
EVEN HAD A DREAM TOO
PLEASE WATCH FAIRY GONE BEFORE S2

Attached: 1565920519262.jpg (481x447, 50K)

Is that show actually any good? It's anime original and not even tied to a mobage which sounds neat.

It's a slow start, but by the end I was really enjoying it.

Attached: fairy nom.webm (452x444, 572K)

I watch every PA Works show, Elf9!

>tfw you realize your dad is topdad
Fuck, my mom was right.

Could be worse.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 05 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_19.38_[2019.08.04_22.41.30].jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

H-Hibiki?

THE SIGNAL IS CALLING
OUR PLANET IS FALLING
THE DANGER WILL TEST YOU
BETTER MAKE IT A LIGHTSPEED RESCUE

Attached: Elfnein_Karaoke_3.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Was becoming a god the only way to show that she's as strong as Hibiki who has the power to oppose her?

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 10 [BD 720p AAC] [4588EEE0].mkv_snapshot_11.51_[2019.09.13_21.42 (1280x720, 147K)

>"I'll become as strong as you"
>gf can suplex space rockets and punch mountains in half
Miku had no option.

>Maria

Attached: HorribleSubs_Symphogear_XV_10_1080p.mkv_snapshot_03.31_2019.09.07_21.14.47.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

Were Lulu Amel nothing but dolls and tools to the custodians? Is that why we rebelled? Did the technological singularity happen thousands of years ago, with the artificial humans rebelling against their creators?

Attached: putchahanzada.jpg (1280x2160, 397K)

>What

Attached: maria-cadenzavna-eve-symphogear-gx-0518.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

>EDs are actually plot relevant and are connected
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1567304259425.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

>MA-RI-AH

Attached: Tsubasa smile.jpg (614x912, 124K)

MA-RI-AH

Attached: tsurugi cute face.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

They were tools and guinea pigs. The Janitors wanted to create something that could learn and innovate.

M
A
R
I
A
H

Attached: Symphogear XV - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.20_[2019.07.13_16.40.42].jpg (1280x720, 115K)

TSUUUURU GEH

Is Symphogear just Snowcrash now?

Were humans the real autoscorers all along?

>Carol was literally one step away from becoming custodian herself.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_21.53_[2019.08.17 (1280x720, 196K)

Attached: 6FBC9DC4-49E6-46FE-9492-3027D46D55DE.jpg (1281x839, 115K)

MIku has one hell of a throwing arm, though.

Attached: sgg_0871.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

>Maria-oneesan

Attached: EEXrVrYWwAADV2W-orig.jpg (999x1509, 133K)

She almost as sexy as Shemiku at least.

Nice.

Attached: 1567004805673.jpg (690x920, 343K)

Dance! Kazanari Tsubasa dance!

Attached: ECD0E45F-C8A6-4F05-9C06-7AF561E304E1.jpg (1041x812, 666K)

Imagine if Shem Ha possessed Carol instead.

>tfw you spy your gf dancing with your ex...and is enjoying it

Attached: 5B50FD6C-C0DF-4FD5-A361-2A5DF7336289.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

It's a cold world, nobody understands
The feeling you can't keep inside
Go, Kazanari Tsubasa, go
All the club geahs are watching your tsurugi glow
With the light of a truth you can't hide
That the sakimori is the sakimori, but the dance goes on forever

Yer alright.

Attached: coolbasa.png (976x720, 589K)

Double the evil, double the smug.

>we could have had this
>instead we have Shitria

Don't worry Tsubasa, Kanade and Maria know how to share.

Attached: a sheath for spears.jpg (3000x2877, 1.43M)

Quadruple the sexy. Christmas and Loli double battle.

Attached: 86E9D92C-DE0B-4162-B200-F6F55BD15B6D.png (427x240, 108K)

Attached: kazanari genjuurou, tsukuyomi shirabe, and yukine chris (senki zesshou symphogear) drawn by lanlanla (760x600, 196K)

Disagree, Vanessa is cool

Attached: vanessa shooting maria in the face with a missile.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Attached: Operator geahs.jpg (1553x1190, 636K)

Attached: 2ED2F692-A4F0-411C-A6D0-B119B3BB486C.png (469x410, 75K)

With Carol thrown in they are just pic related.

Attached: [Tsundere] Renkin San-Kyuu Magical Pokaan - 10 [DVDRip h264 768x576 FLAC][71EAA8A7][00:21:33.959]_[1 (768x576, 98K)

I love Noble Redemption! I hope none of them die and they all make it through Old Testament Shem-Ha unscathed.

Attached: Noble Red Kansei.jpg (1440x810, 128K)

>vampire a bitch
>mahou shoujo and doggo are best girls
Checks. Wasn't there an episode where cyborg girl went crazy too?

Carol should have been an Illuminati experiment on an eight year old. Carol was her original name and Elfnien was the name they labeled her as a test subject.

~12.5 hours to go

Attached: D3669007-D70E-4982-A2AC-FC81C62A332F.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Attached: Tsubasa tounge.png (738x719, 393K)

Tsubasa is the coolest senpai. COOLEST.

Attached: 1563067661177.jpg (1142x1960, 497K)

Attached: flatmates.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

KEYWORDS???

>Millarc is the last NR standing
>All gears assemble but are worn down by the fights
>Meanwhile Shem-ha has juiced Millarc and watches the fight
>Noone can muster the power for Amalgum
>Tsubasa gets Millarc into a full nelson and zeshhou's in a similar manner to how she jammed in season one
>rallies for everyone to fire a full power team attack. She struggles to persuade the team as she struggles to keep Millarc in place.
>Finally everyone agrees when she says she'll avoid it at the last second and cast off to fire the attack
>Both are incapacitated to the geah's dismay and Shem-ha's pleasure
>From here, Shem-ha starts wailing on the rest of the geahs until only Hibiki is left standing against her.

It's just some oversized noodles.

Attached: IMG_20190913_171307.jpg (3000x2000, 194K)

No user, put her over the entire picture, not behind the interface. Don't you remember how that game worked?

Meeksan ikenai

Attached: 393-eyecatch.jpg (800x480, 19K)

Enki better be cool.

It has been Snow Crash from the very first episode, user.

I want dikki pikkis

>The book presents the Sumerian language as the firmware programming language for the brainstem, which is supposedly functioning as the BIOS for the human brain. According to characters in the book, the goddess Asherah is the personification of a linguistic virus, similar to a computer virus. The god Enki created a counter-program which he called a nam-shub that caused all of humanity to speak different languages as a protection against Asherah (a re-interpretation of the ancient Near Eastern story of the Tower of Babel).

WHATHEFUCKKKKKK

>implying NR could put up a decent fight
Even with their new upgrades, they are just barely able to overpower the base level gears. Amalgam wipes the floor with them.

Now all we need is for Elsa to kill Shem-ha in cyber wolf form and for Chris to keister knock out drugs and seduce Vanessa.

>Elf9 will save everything with her noodle playground thing

youtu.be/dtFGRci8PVQ

Attached: verspin.gif (270x270, 142K)

It happened in Negima

What does old testament god mean?

God before he had a kid and mellowed out.

More on the Snow Crash
>as people increasingly began to use electronic currency, exchanged in encrypted online transactions, and is thus untaxable
>bitcoins predicted before bitcoins

>Resembling a massively multiplayer online game (MMO), the Metaverse is populated by user-controlled avatars as well as system daemons
>WoW before WoW released

Is time travel real?

>OG God
>I fuck your kid and his kid and his kid and his kid up to the seventh generation because fuck you

>nu-God
>just turn the other cheek breh.

Neil Stephensen is is legit when it comes to predicting some things. The book is a great portrayal of an ancap dystopia with one of the bad guys having a dead man's switch nuke in his motorcycle sidecar and a forehead brand reading "Poor Impulse Control". There are even people buying out soviet battleships and repurposing them like the Illuminati did in AXZ. I don't know why there hasn't been an anime that has used "Hiro Protagonist" as the name of the main character yet.

There is some bullshit like BIOS standing for "Built In Operating System" which is noted to be bullshit in the afterward.

Aaaaaa.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-13-23h52m48s871.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Elf9 isn't enjoying this, but she's seen worse

I know for a fact someone made a gif of Maria punching a punching bag. Anyone got it?

Attached: IMG_20190913_171403.jpg (1050x697, 73K)

>actual scary villain that the protagonist has difficulty with
>doesn't give you some dumb sob story about "MUH MONSTER BODY" while acting like a monster/having experimented on people in Vanessa's case
>takes a while to job as opposed to jobbing in the first or second fight she's in
>voiced by Yukari Tamura

Yes I would say that's better taste than liking one or all of Noble Red.

Cute

Attached: 1505161958891.png (623x1200, 812K)

No but I have Ver punching a punching bag.

Attached: 1379611681852.gif (400x225, 1.92M)

I guess the window of opportunity for a fanart of Maria being punched by a punching bag is already closed.

So has Miku

Attached: Maria punch.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I'd take the dog over Elfnein anytime.

Ver has no right, none whatsoever, to say this. At least Maria looks cool.

Was Edgebikki like Bikki at some point or she was always edgy?

fire and brimstone, sacrificial offerings, extreme violence and jealousy
an "old testament god" is a god that is feared, not loved

everything new is old, everything old is new
history repeats itself user

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.34_[2019.07.20_13.26.05].jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

iirc edgebikkie turned edge because she never met miku, or miku moved away after the concert or something like that

>gif

Attached: fit_tomato.webm (1280x720, 735K)

Here's my prediction on what's going to happen
>11: geahs stomp Noble Rust, who still somehow had another trumpcard, with Amalgram. Millarc goes "muh familia" and Tsubasa spares her and forgives her. Shemmy-chan uses the opportunity to shoot at them. Millarc pushes Tsubasa out of the way and does.
>12: Millarc's actually not dead yet. Shemmy-chan henshin and new song. Relic destroying beams light up the hallway. Chris' reflectors job again but before the geahs get hit Noble Redemption pulls a Lorde Genome and they all die in the process. Geahs power up to Noble X-Drive. Tsubasa tears up a bit at Millarc's death. B story is Carol trying to stop Yggdrasil on Earth.
>13: New group song. Geahs get destroyed in the process. Hibiki punches Shemmy-chan in the face and expels her from Miku's body. Carol teleports them back to Earth. Hibiki watches the shooting stars with Miku, they reminisce about old times. Miku confesses to Hibiki with an, "Aishiteru," and Hibiki reciprocates. Miku fades away into golden sparkles because her body couldn't handle a Custodian or s.o.
I want a bittersweet TTGL ending.

Maria's abs will save sword

Attached: tsubasa maria abbs.jpg (1500x1062, 687K)

She was supposed to be the same as Hibiki until the concert incident and Miku moved away.

Attached: IMG_20190912_134226.jpg (476x589, 58K)

I'm old-fashioned.
That's a good filename. Thanks, user.

Attached: IMG_20190912_134236.jpg (515x419, 47K)

>I want a bittersweet TTGL ending.

I want to kick you in the balls

I've considered every logical possibility, but there is no way around it. Elfnein has to die.

Attached: die.png (1000x630, 480K)

Question, why does everyone seem to make Maria the dominant male in the relationship and Tsubasa the feminine one.

Good beauty marks are shit.

Someone's going to die; it's probably going to be though.

Should hibiki and Miku welcome Chris into their family?

>Miku fades away into golden sparkles as the sun rises because her body couldn't handle a Custodian
FTFY, need maximum suffering

because sword puts on a strong stoic persona in public, meaning she's likely the exact opposite at home

>likely
We've seen her home, user. It's a mess. Sword's a disaster at everything but fighting and singing.

Chris and Miku get married and make Chris their wife too. This makes Genjuro their uncle who is also Tsubasa's brother/niece making them cousin/sisters. Tsubasa marries Maria which makes them her cousin/sister in law aunt and since Maria is mom to the gabies that makes the gabies their niece/sisters

Attached: Tsubasa the following.png (1337x1080, 2.13M)

nobody is going to die because they all have to make an appearance in the movie(s)

Attached: 53007468_p0.jpg (1000x663, 452K)

>Miku fades away into golden sparkles as the sun rises because her body couldn't handle a Custodian. Sun rise was actually a transition and the closing shot is Hibiki crying over Miku's grave.
Are you even trying?

>Hibiki crying over Miku's grave, which has the other half of the torn photo from S1E1 on it
come at me, bro

I don't care if Miku dies, just let Shemiko live!

Less than 11 hours to go!

I admit defeat. You are the superior pottery craftsman.

Attached: tsubasas room.jpg (800x600, 158K)

>It's a giant fake out and Miku returns from the sky on a hill

And Maria has demonstrated that while she fumbles a lot and is easily embarrassed when push comes to shove she's always willing to stand up.

Attached: EBT-QesXoAEQMS8.jpg (407x1200, 175K)

Anyone got the full birthday comic in XDU?

Attached: IMG_20190912_225911.jpg (1001x676, 134K)

Attached: 70514184_2437006696579564_6501576228300914688_o.jpg (489x2139, 167K)

I have the biggest, dumbest smile on my face right now. Better still dance their way through whatever fights they get, though. Teasing is bad.
...singers vs dancers. Son of a bitch, I didn't even realize how well that works until now. You should have been better, S3.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-00h38m21s050.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

A reminder that AT-X will be Marathoning AXZ tomorrow at 8:00pm EST!

Someone please link the Youtube video with Kiri and Shirabe and Elsa

I like how they have retroactively become better characters.They still have some of my favorite designs in the show and they definitely should have been better in GX.

Attached: 174669.jpg (290x500, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fP0khns6zCQ

Attached: EBoE3JUVAAALrOm.jpg (371x371, 29K)

Vanessa still Haven't Used her monster form and her relic powers, she is also a big homage to the mecha genre so her final form is gonna get preferential treatment over the others

danke!

Attached: sgg_0178.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

>I like how they have retroactively become better characters.
Literally all the did was go "HURR FEEL SORRY FOR US"
Oh right I forget, it's okay when the dollshit does it.

I like anything that makes you mad.

Oh. Dammit. Teasing is very bad.

Designs are good, but what makes them work are the sounds and movements. All those twangs and sprongs and poses and twitches are wonderful.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-00h57m10s943.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>i'm such a le expert troll
Dollshitters, everyone.

Attached: 1498958719544.jpg (1295x1080, 191K)

Is that a statue of Maria's goofy cape tornado?

Your obsession with shit is worrying.

This season is a mess. This whole series is a mess.
So we are all in agreement that Symphogear is anime of the decade right.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.31_[2019.09.09_17.28.17].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

As long as we can agree that dess is the best.

Attached: 1567818509488.png (600x848, 359K)

Attached: 1566063821663.jpg (832x1066, 154K)

The only thing really wrong with the dolls themselves was Carol's KEIKAU. Make it so they're not in on it and it pretty much lets them be exactly what they where meant to be. Cool boss fights that can ride on their style and get killed without remorse.

Attached: tsubasa phara cat.jpg (1489x2047, 359K)

Why is a murderous automaton this cute?

Attached: 1549587949265.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

She doesn't need to do that to power the computer or anything, she just came in here and went "Hey, my spot!" and hopped on to pose. It didn't feel right to stop her.

When you think about it Symphogear really is a one of a kind unforgettable show. Idol shit mixed with magical girls it already seems like a recipe for success yet no one else has tried to replicate it and if anyone has I sure as hell don't remember them.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 04 [6087F8D9].mkv_snapshot_22.31_[2016.02.23_14.26.36].jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Sword breaks sword breaker.
GX is frustrating because unlike, say, G, the solutions to it's glaring issues are really obvious. It's good, but why isn't it better?

Garie's better. Micha lacks style and the dancing theme.

I honestly would have liked them to have been more thinking about what was best for Carol as in XV rather than just unquestioning jobbers. It fit their character as inhuman, but it didn't make them that interesting.

I honestly love the contrast between future tech mecha musumes who sing going against old school witchcraft doll girls who dance. I hope that they get divine powered into being real girls in the end alongside Noble Red.

>I hope that they get divine powered into being real girls in the end alongside Noble Red.
Leave them as dolls, please. Elf9 can work on repairing them if you want some extra-happy everyone's fine ending.

Did you mean Tssubasa and Miku get married?

>Garie's better
Disgusting.

Shhh Maria is sleeping.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.14_[2019.08.31_21.35.44].jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

It helps that they have an objective and a real leader to follow. Their loyalty is an endearing positive trait even if they're bad guys.

Noble Rats aren't loyal to shit and their motives are pure hypocrisy. The dolls were evil but at least were sincere and didn't look for excuses. This pity act of NR would work better if there were something genuine about their characters other than their Universal Monster theme.

How would you feel if they kill Maria while one or more Noble Red survives this season?

If Maria dies there's no redemption. They have to die.

>The dolls were evil but at least were sincere and didn't look for excuses

Sometimes you just like to hate a villain. This is why Ver was popular. His insanity and hero complex where so over the top he was a joy to watch just go off the deep end. You can like a villain and still think they're bad people. It's possible to do both but it's a lot harder and you really aren't seeing it with NR.

Attached: ver1.jpg (1366x768, 120K)

I think Adam was the Second Best villain after Dr. Ver.

Why did the male villains end up being better then the females villains in this series?

How did gearless Maria get to the top of this floating stone?

Attached: maria.jpg (1234x718, 162K)

Jobber levitation powers.

Maria is goddess. She won't die.

This. There are villains who are complete assholes but in an entertaining way. The dolls had enough unique traits to stand out even in a pretty mediocre season like GX.

And speaking of which now that I'm finishing that season i warmed up a lot to Top Dad. Not in the sense of forgiving him, he's scum. But writers made him so over the top shitty that sometimes it goes full circle and becomes comedic. Poor Hibiki but at the same time I kek'd a little at her unusual misery.

Strong varangian genes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.10_[2019.08.31_21.26.31].jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

Maria is a smelly chernobyl mutant!

Attached: 1500104875586.gif (277x325, 590K)

>Maria bullying.

Attached: 1567290543986.webm (1920x1080, 450K)

It's really, really annoying me that for these episode where Hibbiki's knocked out, the gang's acting like they have no way to fight Shem-ha. Can't kill a god without Gungnir, you see.
But...Maria's right there. She can use Gungnir. Sure, she'd probably job, but nobody even brings it up as a possibility. Why not?

Thanks.

>Hey, Mikuuu!
>Ah... Sorry, Hibiki
>There is something I need to do right now

>Hey...
>The time sale is gonna begin soon!
>Ah, UFO!
>My... My stomach hurts!

>What's with everyone...
>Leaving me all alone like this

>Damn it!!
>I'm gonna become edgy and show them!!

>BUEKKU SIBU!!!

>In a parallel world
>Hibiki... You caught a cold?
>Ah, no...
>It feels like someone was calling me...

That's a good point. They now have super Linker and Maria is already decently compatible with Gungnir (it is, after all, the Gungnir that used to be HERS).

She was already there before it started floating up.

Delete this.

Attached: C12E8B32-0A3D-4CDB-9ABD-EC062792CEE2.jpg (349x345, 30K)

Read the keyword. Gungnir alone can only kill an instance of God, one at a time. It is thanks to Hibiki's arm gear being the "connecting hand" that it can simultaneously kill all instances of God in other parallel worlds.

Maria is probably immortal, she survived after her neck was clearly broken.

The Power of Friendship is so terrifying.

>they have an objective
"Become human"
>and a real leader to follow
Vanessa.
>aren't loyal
The objective.
>and their motives are pure hypocrisy
All they did was towards the goal of becoming human. There's no hypocrisy. You don't have to be "human" to be human.

You want to talk about hypocrisy? Let's start with the person who bitches at NR for wasting time, demanding undeserved sympathy and being plain unlikable, while defending characters who enabled two entire filler episodes, have been unsubtly rewritten so they can generate fake sympathy they wouldn't otherwise get (and, for the longest time, -didn't- get - this only changed due to all the crossboarding bandwagoners like you) and that are so shit that they were never liked by anyone but kids who like their Genomeme and Genomeme.

XV sucks. The community and the series would both be in a much healthier place if it had never happened and you CAN'T prove me wrong.

Attached: 1507385266356.jpg (2215x2388, 435K)

>"Become human"
I meant a tangible objective, their goal is so ambiguous they would move their tail for anyone telling them it's possible even if they're lying.

>Vanessa
As I said, a real leader.

>The objective
>"We decided to turn everyone into monsters instead mwahahahaha!"
Their "loyalty" is as ambiguous and flexible as their "objective".

>All they did was towards the goal of becoming human. There's no hypocrisy. You don't have to be "human" to be human
That's an excuse right there.

Being underdog villains is an interesting concept but not only NR are weak fighters. They're also weakly written as characters. Their pleas for sympathy feel empty to me because they don't hold sincerely to anything except their own self-preservation which won't be an issue if they at least were more sincere about.

Oh, is that how it works? Bleh.
I just want to hear KORT EL FES GUNGINIIIIR one last time, dammit. Have her use it against Miku while Hibiki talks her out of it or something.

Holding hands with Shemmy?

TODAY IS THE DAY ALL OF YOU WILL APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1500977628234.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Edgebikki has her own Miku now?

KORT EL FES GUNGNIR
KORT EL FES GUNGNIR

Attached: Vlcsnap-2013-07-27-01h04m24s30.png (640x360, 227K)

You're kind of cool, Maria. But you're still not Yaaaaaaaaih haaaaaaaaiya setsuna hibicool.

Attached: tsubasa biki s1.webm (852x480, 2.66M)

Miku was always in Edgebikki's universe; they just got separated for a long time before being reunited again.

Edgebikki got her own sunny spot back at the end of her event

You know wimps these days. They get to do a single mildly cool thing and suddenly they think they're hot shit. The next job will set Maria straight.

Are there any images of a younger mamu?

Neat, thanks. I don't suppose that Miku is a gear user, though.

Attached: honorary member.png (889x891, 885K)

"Don't give up on living!"

Attached: fight to live.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

No, main universe Miku is still the one who uses Shenshou-jing in the game.

I hope they start their "redemption" by serving time behind bars. You can't have your mass murderer record erased like that just because you have a sad backstory.

Neither of them is a gear user anymore by the end of that event. Unless Ryouko/Fine comes back along with another Gungnir/SSJ and force them into it, this HibiMiku will get to live their lives as normal girls.
Although considering that Miku isn't going to Lydian and lives with her parents in some other city, I wonder what will they do to stay together after this. Their relationship will be awkward as fuck too.

Attached: Symphogear_XDU_Card_77219-43-08-.jpg (1080x1436, 295K)

Don't you even goddamn start

Attached: Kanade_Gear.png (282x282, 147K)

Reminder that technically she only killed one girl, Alca-Noise and bombs planted by someone above her mental capacity did the rest.

Fuck Hibiki.

>serving time behind bars
Cellmates with Fudou?

Attached: [email protected] (960x540, 91K)

>muder japanese loli
They should be thankful for not getting gassed.

What happened to Tsubasa, Chris, and the FIS girls in Edgebikki's universe?

Each get a separate cell they share with a bunch of big faceless guys. All within earshot of eachother.

With Noble Red will Fudou have a child with to made a superior child and become the monster that is needed to made Japan Great again?

D'aaaw.
I'm really happy Tsuabsa's getting so much attention this season. She deserves it; has been sidelined since S1, and that's not okay at all.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-02h26m32s941.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Movie plot right here.

I like this lioness

Attached: 1500730852015.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

They became edgy or even more edgy the they were in said World to match Edgebikki.

Tsubasa is the only other gear user in that universe that is shown she doesn't recognize Chris or Maria so presumably they are not around, all things considered she's less edgy than you might expect a Tsubasa who never befriends Hibiki to be but she still manages to maim herself with a Zesshou before the end of the event.

Not if you blow up the moon.

Tsubasa still is an artist and gear user like always. Chris isn't mentioned anywhere. FIS is an official American organization that also has some gear users but they never mention any specific name.

>get screen time
>IT's all suffering

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.41_[2019.09.08_03.40.02].jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

I had him redeemed once I saw him pretending to run away from Carol to look for Hibiki's transformation trinket, after it was knocked away. He leveraged his own apparent cowardice to fool everyone into thinking he wasn't helping.

>I didn't kill that girl, your honor. My bullets did.

>You will never slaughter her cubs driving her into a heat and impregnate her on an earth emptied of human life.

Thanks anons, is Edgebikki part of the 2nd Division Mobile Disaster Response Corps in that universe or does she fly solo?

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 01v2 [BD 720p AAC] [C523F2DF] (1).mkv_snapshot_03.00_[2019.09.14 (1280x720, 272K)

Also reminder that Fudou had full control of Alca-Noise, as his mansion was full of them despite being completely lacking in alchemists.

Dr.Ver will then truly get a chance to be The Last Action Hero in that World then because FIS are not terrorists

She went solo. Div2 tried to recruit her many times but she always told them to fuck off.

Sh, you're taking away user's reasons to be mad.

Tsubasa bullying is the new hotness.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 09 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.52_[2019.09.01 (1280x720, 468K)

How does she manage fighting noise without Genjuro's training? Fighting them with pure edge?

Let me remind you of that chart.

He had three alchemists under him and even the Nazis could control Alca noise. Alca noise are basically just weapons.

Mamu is atually Maria.

There, all caught up. Sorry I'm late, Yea Forums, but happy to be here. XV is shaping up to be the second or third best season. The good/bad pattern holds true.

And that's okay.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-02h49m07s908.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>live their lives as normal girls.
Although considering that Miku isn't going to Lydian and lives with her parents in some other city, I wonder what will they do to stay together after this. Their relationship will be awkward as fuck too.
I'm sure SONG can pull some strings and have her parents move back.
Though this memoria always struck me as kinda odd, first is the fact that while they were osananajimi Miku only fell for Bikki post concert incident, second the one who did all the work, melted Edge's heart and savde her from gear cancer was main world Miku yet in this scene Edge just acts like the alt Miku was the one she was always meant to be with. But I guess beggars can't be choosers?

What happened to Edgeverse Genjuro why didn't he punched Edgebikki into fixing her attitude?

Hmkay. I'm working and will prolly be still working when the new episode comes out. So I might as well drink and work again while waiting.

>My little sister can't be this SERENAAAAAAA

You can do it, user. Maria believes in you!

Attached: 1567478754760.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Because that isn't the kind of man Genjuro is, did you even watch season 1?

So he didn't drank milk nor watched action movies?

That world's Genjuro prefers sci-fi and working with machines to action and martial arts.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Dess

>Non-muscle Genjuro
That's an interesting sight. That world's Fudo must be livid about his family doing whatever the fuck they want.

If action movie obsessed Genjuro becomes crazy superhuman, then what does a Genjuro big on sci-fi and technology become? They must be some kind of machine god.

Pretty much. She isn't a pussy like old anime Hibiki, she went all rip and tear on the noise. I wouldn't be surprised if she beat up her bullies at some point back in middle school.

Edgeverse Genjuuro is a scientist because he is a sci-fi movies fan.

>Hibiki going Rinne on her bullies
Interesting.

At their core, Miku is Miku just like Hibiki is Hibiki. The fact that Miku's been searching for Hibiki all this time is the proof of their bond.

What's a Rinne?

I'm really triggered by all the Korean SFX.
I can't read that shit goddammit!

>S-she said we can buy whatever we want! I choose this dess!

>It's just candy but it's a s expensive as 298 yen.
>We want you to buy us this outrageous candy!

>...
bag: "candy"

>Excuse me, do you sell this candy in boxes?
>DEEEES?!
>WAAH?!

>This is my present for your enrollment. Use it as you please.

>An adult radiance deess...
>Kiri-chan?!
>Wait, we are thankful, but we may no be able to return the money? Are you still giving it to us?

>You don't need to return it. Obviously.

>Stuff like your bags and your uniforms, you can buy everything with that. It's a treat from your senpai.

>But we were enemies. Are you really sure about this?
>T-that's right dess! You'll definitely regret it dess!
>Give me your best shot.

>Even if we eat 398-yen ramen every day...?
>And we'll buy and eat pudding on top of that?!

>You'll definitely.. definitely regret it! We'll use so much we'll make you regret it!!
>Are you really saying it's fine for us to eat two servings of pudding every day?!
>They're crying?!

>Why are you crying too, Maria?!?!
>Waaah...
>I'm sorry...

Papabasa spoils her stepdaughters.

What is Tsubasa lording her wealth to a bunch of orphan poorfags so funny?

That's adorable thanks.

Probably because I don't imagine her having a concept of value.

I want SoL scenes of Tsubasa bonding with DMJii so badly!

TOMADOI NAGEITA HIBI MO
KUYOMI TSUKUSENAI KAKO MO
NEGAI TSUDZUKERU
MIRA- I - NO - HA - TE - MA - DEEEEEEEEEE
KITTO TSUNAGERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1566041121106.jpg (360x360, 81K)

Imagine using Elf9 as a punching bag.

>Maria and Elf9 taking forever to knock each other out with weak punches
would watch.

Jesus Christ that broke my heart. DMJii were so poor, they couldn't even afford to eat twice a day. What have Maria been doing with her idol money all this time?

Maria can punch hard.

Vtol fuel ain't cheap

Military hardware is fucking expensive. Did you see their hightech VTOL?

But Maria would never seriously attempt to punch Elfnein so she'd just awkwardly play around with her.

Maria crying because she finally found a good stepsword for her gaybies.

Attached: Step Sword.png (640x480, 207K)

Maria isn't a very good parent. That's why she needs the sword so the gaybies can have one good parent.

Attached: 1568218051337.jpg (500x1490, 139K)

All of this just tells me what a shitty treatment FIS gave to their Fine candidates.

Maria crying out of relief because she managed to sucker Tsubasa into taking responsibility for the gaybies.

They were all failures, so...

>DMJii and Maria where the good ones of the batch

Jesus Retard Christ.

No wonder DMJii couldn't fight properly in G. They were too hungry to fight.