Raildex - The Astral One Way Road of Dark Matter

>[HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 10 [720p].mkv
Siscon is eternal

Attached: EEW3SDVU4AAbXJE.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/js_06/status/1172647936800387072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mm-hmm

Who?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.13_[2019.09.13_21.35.20].jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

A very bored Lola

Looks like Will.

Are there any more interesting screenshots?

Attached: mpv-shot0131.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Attached: mpv-shot0130.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Slut.

He got a nice view, right?

Can anyone post the previous thread? I want to see the live reactions for the accel episode.

Thread was autosaging when it aired so not much. Mostly just people commenting on the hentai tentacles and the based siscon

Oh ok, just wanted to check because I don't remember it being this grotesque in the manga.
They really made Hirumi super creepy, congrats to them.

Good, we managed to avoid the brunt of the shitposting by staying silent. So, how did everyone like the episode?

Overall the anime has have some cool shots but god I wish JC Staff wasn't trying to do 4 fucking series a season so we don't end up with mediocre to shit animation with all of them.

Yea, Hirumi gave off really creepy vibes
I like it a lot more than I thought I would, much better than the manga in a lot of places. The animation dips here and there which is annoying, but its whatever.

Garbage as usual. But at least it's not Index III. :)

Accelerator is cool/10

I'm falling in love with the Misaka sisters all over again

Comfy as usual

I really like it, it was way more than what I was expecting from the accel manga.
They are improving every little thing from the story that wasn't told as good in the manga.
If only it had more budget with better animation for some fights then it would be a perfect adptation. Still though it doesn't actually have bad animation, just average.
Here's hoping for a really well animated battle in the last episode.

What episode is this shit on? I finally have free time to catch up now

10 and I think it has two more.

Thanks

>only a few episodes to go
Fuck, I don’t want it to end

Don't worry, we'll get season 2 with the 13 episode battle of chef Accel vs Shokugeki no Ghouls.

I want Accelerator to cuddle with me!

kek I hope so

LO is going to have wet dreams again.

Attached: 20190913143323.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Misaka wa Misaka wa

>Thread title
Kill yourself tard

Why do the clones suddenly have blue eyes?

Only a few episodes to go
Fuck, I can't wait for it to end.

It's fun

Attached: sniff sniff.png (1143x742, 228K)

Good, I'll shitpost just because you brought it up.

Post Jewtits!

Where was Touma during this?

Attached: 1568392079747.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Fondling Orsola's tities.

Is Misaka Misaka in a perpetuate wet state?

Attached: Come to Misaka.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

This is an Accel thread, attention whore Toumacuck.

Who cares? They cut his only cameo anyway so obviously he isn't important.

Absolutely

Attached: 1568003468213.jpg (1920x2160, 406K)

Index was in town, so he was probably at school or fighting some asshole in a back alley.

it says raildex in the title of the thread

Have sex

>responding to a retard when this was just posted

You just KNOW

I just got here

>off by one
Keep your degenerate acts to yourself Crowley

Pathetic

Got you to reply obsessed Toumautist, kek

Kakine, what is your wisdome about today's episode?

Someone get this loli off me

Attached: 1562954152529.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>LARPing

I miss Freckles

Attached: 1562955183471.gif (500x281, 1.71M)

What did she mean by this?

What your mom said about you

She wants the vector

>giving a retard attention
Cmon user

Attached: 1564151260994.jpg (1280x2093, 337K)

I can't tell who's baiting who anymore.

RIP siscon.

Uh, follow the reply chain?

Average as always.

Attached: 5215085592384.jpg (457x513, 64K)

He’s not ded yet! Accel will have an anime original ending where he happily fucks his imouto!

Isaac apparently, how predictable.

I wish to sexually roast her

Attached: Oven roasted.jpg (1280x2093, 336K)

>Roastie
Kys

>filename
Kek

Crispy

More like baked, but ok.

Oh you

Attached: 1448843563915.jpg (429x381, 17K)

I HATE it

I LOVE BROWN GIRLS

Fuck off Twitter Jew tranny

She surprisingly works well as a Gal

What is this image trying to convey?

Attached: 1562955926706.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Sexual desire

She wants the dick

Misaka wa Misaka wa

Attached: 1562500102114.jpg (1073x1514, 977K)

IMAGINE

this triggers my jungle fever

Why are Kekcelfags so cringe?

Anyone have the FUCK ME webm for Estelle?

Gotta step on the gas.

Is this really appropriate clothing for a girl like Last Order?

I dropped this show 3 weeks ago.

Absolutely

Yes

Needs to be lewder

Based and redpilled, doing God's work

Wew

I really love the ending song (and ED visuals) for this. It's probably my favorite part of the anime. I don't know why, there is just something so comfy about it. It's not like the usual Raildex endings, but I love it.

Why is Hirumi so hot yet creepy?

It's not fucking fair, he doesnt deserve to die

>The Original Crystal Embryo is at the center of the earth and Crystal Magic uses the collision between the two powers here on the surface
What the FUCK did he mean by this?

More!

Is there any evidence to suggest that Last Order wears panties at all?
For all we know she could be lifting up that dress and getting creampied every 15 minutes.

>somehow I didnt save the scavengers getting wrecked
Anyone got the one of Haru getting Accelerated?

Attached: For Britannia.png (1578x750, 247K)

I just realized we’ve never seen LO pantsu in any form

SOON

Dont tempt me user I just fapped

Attached: 1563206359971.png (1920x1037, 1.8M)

Keikaku doori

Nice blog, I'm sure someone here cares

Yea, I feel you. Honestly this whole anime is comfy, I'll miss it when its over in a few weeks

SHADOW IS THE LIGHT

Attached: 1562954279894.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Same, it's been decent. About what I hoped it would be, even visually I don't think it has been nearly as ugly as Index 3 was in large parts. Obviously hope Railgun comes out better but it's a decent anime, better than the manga frankly.

we will get a BS anime announcement in fall fest

Sort of just depends on how well they reign in Nagai. If he sticks to the source material it should be fine, though they still need to fix Kongou somehow

Fuck off Gigguk

>implying
We will have to define N at fall fes

Attached: 20190724212539.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

-igger

Shes so fucking cute

LO makes my heart boner rock hard

Anyone knows what the story for the new accel event is about?

You cant say that! Dats WACIST

The madman

What?

Ask Yea Forums.

Assuming Last Order is awake 16 out of the day and gets creampied every 10 minutes that would be 96 creampies per day. Average male ejaculate volume is 3.7 ml so over the course of a day Last Order only accumulates a little more than a third of a liter of semen, which for AC is pretty rookie numbers. Enough to leak down her legs like melting candle wax but not enough to cause visible inflation.

Just some retard trying and failing to get reactions out of people, pay him no mind

>In a few more years when Last Order reaches 14, Accelerator is gonna get fucked by this.

Attached: 1554835994875.jpg (1684x1191, 243K)

S-Stop

Attached: 1445565980731.jpg (582x581, 135K)

Omega World Accel already experienced that

Saten-san must quadruple that figure atleast

I can't believe LO raped Qiphoth's husband!

But these are AC kids so they've probably subtly been given a drug that at least doubles cumshot volume

AccelKoto!!

And Index too!

When?

Very soon.

Attached: Recharged.jpg (923x801, 165K)

Based

>Mikoto kissing Accel’s collar to recharge it
CUTE

Why are the clones so perfect?

Attached: 1257636918312.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Accelkuro is my new favorite crack ship.

They are based on Mikoto, who is beyond perfection

I have made a drastic mistake. For a girl of Last Order's size 355 ml of semen would be more than enough to cause visible inflation. Assuming her uterus is of a fairly standard size It wouldn't be drastic and it would kind of look like she'd shoved a grapefruit up her ass, but it would be noticible. Contrary to popular belief the inflated area would be relatively concentrated, it wouldnt be spread out evenly like pregnancy, she'd have a fairly well defined tight little lump near the bottom of her torso.

I appreciate this post

Attached: 1546777814527.jpg (307x248, 10K)

Imagine all that semen sloshing around as she walks the streets of AC

Well she’s be more like waddling what with the copious amount of semen inside her and the constant use of her vagina

Took a shit product and improved it in literally every area.

At the supermarket obviously, this was 2 days before OT7. Those eggs aren't gonna buy themselves

>Contrary to popular belief the inflated area would be relatively concentrated, it wouldnt be spread out evenly like pregnancy, she'd have a fairly well defined tight little lump near the bottom of her torso.
I'm sure I'll regret asking, but how exactly did you come to that conclusion?

Salute!

Attached: E_ms_cZ4.jpg (845x1200, 119K)

Jesus christ I want to be smothered by those tiddies

If you arent fapping to this butt every 10 minutes then honestly I dont know what are you doing with your life

Attached: 57eea3fc35ce677cfcf6e9826c5b5e27.png (1191x1684, 1.46M)

Did anyone actually predict it though? Some of the hints such as this line and Isaac's response were already there in the manga, but all I remember people really talking about were the big "it's Lola" or "it's Aiwass" theories. Might just be because the boring option didn't generate any discussion and was therefore drowned out, but at least searching "Isaac" and "demon" together in the archive doesn't bring up anything relevant.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.11_[2019.09.13_23.15.34].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Of course no one did. People like to just act like its "predictable" after the fact

Have sex

You aren't even shilling your commission in the right thread, HOfag

Oh no I've been caught

But HO (fictional) is also part of Raildex.

Attached: 1554977158792.png (580x588, 402K)

>replying seriously to a retard

We heard you the first dozen times. If you don't like the conversation someone's having then don't butt into it

What butt?

Wrong wording, my expectations were low so I was expecting no mystery behind it, and we’ve never gotten hints to whether it was Aiwass, Coronzon, Will, or whoever else was commonly speculated yet, so Arata adding false emphasis to that line isn’t surprising to me.

So it was the Jews all along

Now Misaka is merely mediocre. Congratulations!

It always is

Jewish tricks happen every day.

Oi vey

Why does Accel get the best girls

Attached: 1561653606388.jpg (876x1200, 157K)

It's just a coincidence.

A jew, a squid, and a clone walk into a bar

B-but what's she doing with all that cum?

Back to the oven with you

Make cookies with it like how Aleis-tan taught her

You can't spell coincidence without coin. Nice try Rabbi.

Yeah, if this was actually the original plan and not just a simplification the anime made for some reason, Arata (or possibly even Kamachi) was clearly trying to make the demon thing seem more important than it is. I mean, why would Isaac's little self-nickname be impossible to understand for human ears and cause distortions when pronounced, something that's usually associated with big shots like angels and Aiwass? I can only assume it's some kind of magical party trick he learned after being dead for a few centuries, but to the reader all it does is falsely imply the "demon" must be one of those big shots as well.

Mikoto will get a Dragon soon

Based, fuck the garbage Accel manga

That's just what a perfect soul in a perfect body looks like.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.40_[2019.09.13_23.03.16].jpg (1280x720, 57K)

You mean Touma?

Kys dumbass read the post bedore replying

Show she some of those blonde Jewish tiddies in the lacy underwear

Why did Accel start to manifest his black wings facing it? Probably the same reason.

Mikoto will start vaping soon.

Cringe

I don't really see how he's wrong.

Attached: 1564943946630.jpg (2209x1500, 389K)

So Touma

Because Touma already has dragons

Hate how hard they're stretching the episodes so they have enough for 12

Cope post.

Seeth

Based

cringe

Attached: 1539242423720.jpg (317x476, 93K)

>Taowu wasn't pretending to be Hirumi, it was literally reproducing her memories and automatically like Hirumi would
Wait a second I don't think that was how a siblings relationship normally is

Kamachi doesn't write the spinoffs so you can probably ignore it.

>they removed the aleister cameo
>they removed accel from the converstation with taowu/isaac
>they gave hirumi underwear
>they changed the explaination for isaac's soul being in the taowu from " "that bastard nathan transferred it into the taowu" to " i used my son nathan to transcribe myself onto taowu before my soul could be injured" changing the implication to be keikaku doori
> isaac was the demon the whole time
>even though the demon's name was unable to be understood by humans when pronounced
>"lol jk it was just my quirky nickname"
>"i was just playing the long game the whole it"
fucking hell I know the source material was bad but this is atrocious. I seriously don't understand how J.C staff managed to make this worse than the manga, It shouldn't be possible but they did it anyway.

Attached: mpv-shot0019.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

My post didn't say anything about canon though

>Kamachi doesn't write the spinoffs
He literally does

>I seriously don't understand how J.C staff managed to make this worse than the manga,
Kek, even you dont believe this. Its better than the manga in almost every capacity. Its unfortunate that they removed some stuff and censored some nudity, but please dont act like its anywhere near as bad as the manga's pacing and artwork

>>they changed the explaination for isaac's soul being in the taowu from " "that bastard nathan transferred it into the taowu" to " i used my son nathan to transcribe myself onto taowu before my soul could be injured" changing the implication to be keikaku doori
I'd care about this if Accel manga plot was actually relevant outside Scavengers and the 10k death thing

Ah, there is is. We found the person who is so contrarian, so desperate for attention, that he's actually pretending that the Accel anime isnt an almost direct upgrade to the manga. 50 bucks says that hes also one of the people that constantly bitched about "no one wanting an Accel anime" before it came out too.

Attached: 1451466098824.png (526x524, 304K)

No idea why people are complaining about this post. He's actually right that the changes are fucking retarded and the anime is still bad so "I-it's better than the manga" doesn't really mean shit. If it was going to be bad anyway at least adapt it properly.

SEETHING

>oh no they changed a few little things it’s RUINED, worst anime EVER
Look lad I know you want to ebinly shitpost but cmon

Dilate.

This place has become a hugbox where any sort of criticism gets ganged up on. It's a lost cause for normal discussion.

But it isnt bad and it is literally one of the most faithful adaptations of all of Raildex. Even Railgun was bogged down by shit filler taking up half the season and rearranged timelines. Are the changes really THAT fucking bad? Is it really that big of a deal that Hirumi has fucking pantsu rather than being nude? No, it really fucking isnt. Some of the story changes are a bit wonky, but no, in the grand scheme of things the story has been left 95% intact, which is cant be said about literally every other Raildex media to date.
Also stop that, don't be a Yea Forums faggot

Normal discussion would be “wtf why would they change this part, wish the animation was better at this part, this part was cool though” etc etc. When someone is being a melodramatic faggot and actually fucking implying that the anime is worse than the Beginning of the Accel manga, which by the way was nearly universally shit on just a few months ago, it gets hard to take seriously. Hell, if you aren’t used to arbitrary changes in adaptations, you’re straight up a newfag to anime since it happens to almost all of them in some form.

This. I wish Harumi was nude as much as the next guy but come the fuck on, do I really need to start posting fucking shot comparisons here? We all know that the first Accel arc had horribad art and atrocious pacing, to the point that siscon is a fucking meme.

I just want to talk about Last Order cum hunting on the streets of AC

Go for it lad, who would she hunt first?

>No arguments, just muh contrarian shitposter
alright then

Needs more salt

Aogami of course

The latter happened in the main novels before the Accel manga even!

Wouldnt be much of a hunt, he'd probably come to her first

Talk about superior girls if you truly want to change the direction of this discussion

Attached: 72028684352293933.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

She just sniffs around for any schoolboys with an erection.

yup

>horribad art
Read the accel manga again and compare it to the current arc's art.

That's why AC has so few teen pregnancies, Last Order roams the streets keeping the boys satisfied

user fucking please

Attached: Chapter 6.jpg (800x1153, 130K)

Also inb4
>mangareader
I didnt save this shit because it was fucking awful and you fucking know it was

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-4782377.jpg (800x1189, 188K)

LO looks cute here I don't see the problem.

God I forgot how everyone had fucking blackface in the first arc

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-5604327.jpg (800x1152, 160K)

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-5604333.jpg (800x1152, 149K)

Then you’re fucking blind because it barely even looks like LO

Not that bad. This manga has seen worse

Attached: 1539717871727.jpg (2160x1530, 1.28M)

Look at what they did to my boy

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-4701877.jpg (800x1156, 176K)

hurrrrrrrrr

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-4701843.jpg (800x1156, 219K)

What is even happening here

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-5604407.jpg (800x1166, 151K)

Excellent art right here

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-5604415.jpg (800x1162, 169K)

Man this guy sure has had blackface for awhile

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-5604423.jpg (800x1155, 159K)

Oh no, he gave his blackface to Accel and the jew

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-5604427.jpg (800x1159, 173K)

It keeps happening. This is every other page.

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-5604439.jpg (800x1156, 163K)

user stop, he’s already fucking ded

Yea alright, I guess I made my point. One more on the house

Attached: to-aru-kagaku-no-accelerator-5604463.jpg (800x1158, 188K)

Classic

I love this panel so much

Man Estelle's manga really is a shitshow huh

Attached: 1564028441578.png (654x1199, 964K)

I mean the second arc is a lot better and I still like it, but any contrarian faggot even trying to pretend that the anime art isn’t several magnitudes better needs to have this shoved under their nose. Like enough is fucking enough

Was it really Isaac though? I know he claimed himself to be the devil who tempted Taowu, but where did he get the 10k deaths info from?
We know Lucifer, Beelzebub and pals are a thing in raildex and they just haven't done anything yet.

Attached: Smug dumb demon.jpg (770x692, 97K)

Honestly I really like the crazy Accel panels, they're good and unique.
Everything else is bad, especially when the characters are standing, that's where they look the most rigid and dead.

I've just caught up on accel after 3 weeks of not watching as I thought the scavengers were going to be the high point, but damn, it got pretty good on the last episodes since the flashback.
Better than expected.

Attached: mpv-shot0016.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I'm glad Arata draws Accel as a weird twink, the design they used in the anime is hideous,

Attached: _Accelerator_Accel.png (461x594, 361K)

thumbnail made it look like he was sucking a dick

This.

Yeah, Kamikoto soon.

You guys think part 3 will ever have a antagonist ability as bullshit as Fiammas? While there were definitely several people stronger than him in NT, they didn't really have something so cheesy like HR. I think Thor got pretty close but was still not as frustrating.

To think the jews truly were behind this all along!

Attached: jewspooked.jpg (355x305, 45K)

twitter.com/js_06/status/1172647936800387072

The anime design really is too manly and bishonen like. While it looks better because it's better drawn, it really doesnt feel like Accelerator anymore.

They're changing too much from the manga in terms of pacing and directing and I HATE it.
It's such a mess, everything is lacking impact, and the QUALITY isnt helping it at all.

Attached: 1567206852361.jpg (337x450, 65K)

They barely changed anything retard

They added colors. That's a big change.

Are you fucking stupid?
Read the manga again, Accelerator and the fight on the school roof didnt even happen in the manga.

>oh no they added something reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

soul

soulless

They completely changed shit, that aint adding, you literal retard.

It's fujobait.

Even Accel's original look is fujobait

>Board Chairman Accelerator

ok, what is your favorite thing about oriana?

Attached: 1567487575658.png (532x489, 198K)

he's less funo-baitish in the anime

What about Saten?

Attached: 3147B087-CC03-4EAC-9792-60E54AF1FDF2.jpg (581x800, 388K)

We like it.

I'd assume that he's guessing the semen wouldn't have enough force on it to push against the walls and force it to spread evenly, not to mention the resistance from the other organs.

>John Kniferidge

>frustrating
In what way is Fiamma frustrating? You're self inserting a bit hard there if you're having that strong an emotional reaction to a power simply being described.

The most insuferable part of both the Accel anime and manga is Accel trying to be extremely edgy and doing his laugh -> psychopathic act after years of reading chill Accel.

Attached: Accel novelanime.jpg (1698x1210, 220K)

Shouldn't Coronzon be intervening with people messing with her tree?

Attached: lola.jpg (560x315, 27K)

>Massive male tsundere
>complex

>Kamachi paints the shogunate and samurai in a very negative light
NT8 made it obvious but he really doesn't agree with Abe then.

No one mentioned Mikoto.

If the anime were true to the source material it'd all be tongue clicking.

Attached: index_tongue_click_graph.png (1843x934, 76K)

>Touma has clicked his Tongue more than stiyl
Accel is a bad influence on him.

So obviously that didn’t work out. What about Index then?

Attached: E4B803E5-147D-4355-9616-10A83054BE28.png (2208x1242, 1.87M)

I like it.

We all do.

Do people like Index all of the sudden because they’ve realized that she’s really small and we like small girls on Yea Forums?

I forgot.

I think they like her because she’s easy. She’s a girl we don’t deserve that shows up on our doorstep and is willing to do anything for us.

That’s true.

I deserve her. I can bench press 225Ibs.

That means you can have Index and another girl because in anime you’re allowed to have as many favorite girls as you can lift. Everybody knows that.

>Accelelerator in the light novel
>complex character
Made me chuckle

>Any character in the light novel
>complex character
Made me chuckle

Except only Accelfags state that their favorite character is complex

I absolutely love this

This is more like OT accelerator vs NT accelerator

Whatever you say newfriend

Attached: 1343945831314.gif (400x375, 70K)

More like his fans' perception vs his haters'

>everyone who disagrees with me is a newfag
I accept your concession.

>my opinion is that this one particular group is BAD but I have no proof or evidence as such, please dont insult me even though I'm being a dumb shitlord
Kek

You'll need to be able to bench twice that to lift Index sorry user

Why are you bothering

Cringe

Yea, good point. I need to get to bed anyway

Does her heart weigh her down?
Does her heart weigh her down?

Attached: 04.jpg (908x669, 106K)

Pretty much.

I wonder who I think is the most attractive character in Raildex if I actually thought about it for a minute boys. I bet it would be somebody that’s attractive beyond their looks.

How do you convince somebody who doesn’t like Railgun to watch it? That way instead of basing their opinion all on the moe design they can actually see if they like it based on the contents of the story and the characters?

>no proof or evidence as such
How new are you? Accelfags have been known for this for years.

Not everyone has to like it. Stop pretending it's important for everyone to like Railgun and Mikoto.

Stop responding to this retard

We love Mikoto here!

All of us do?

>implying they never continue their own chains

There ain't no laws, on the claws.

Attached: fiamma.jpg (1024x768, 981K)

You’d probably like it if you actually watched it instead of basing all your opinions on YouTube reviews and what people say here.

He says, while responding to a retard

If I based my opinion off Youtube reviews, I'd have to like it. Luckily I don't.

Nah he's right, don't be mad at him

Cmon lads, you did a good job at ignoring the shitposting at the beginning of the thread. Dont falter and respond to shitters like MP now

I thought it was funny.

>you did a good job at being fucking dead

>I cant read post times

Yeah, you cant

Stop it, they just want attention. They know god damn well what happened and exactly how active it was, you dont need to prove shit. Let it go.

Fine.

Apocalypse Witch will get an anime before NT

Yea just like BS amirite?

Who's faltering now? I don't see anything that would warrant posts like yours.

Why does it feel so good lads?

Attached: 5.jpg (1080x1550, 796K)

Why does this show not feel like Raildex to me? It's like I'm watching something completely unrelated to the series with some familiar faces. I keep up with Index, Railgun and Astral Buddy, but don't remember much from the Accel manga besides paper-mech girl.

Attached: 1563689914539.jpg (1378x1378, 181K)

It does feel a little disconnected, but its also comfy so I dont mind

Dude's just practicing pep talks

Because we need more bro moments since we haven’t gotten Delta Force in a long time

Thank God we already have MisaMisa

Attached: 1559938031254.png (600x1000, 217K)

MisaMisa is about a gorilla courting a pig, nothing bro about it

Sasuga Lola

>didnt read SS3
then again I dont expect a dumb demon to know how to read

Shut the fuck up Crowlola

Dumb demon

Pretty crap. Hopefully Railgun 3 can save this series.

We aren't talking about Junko and Dullha now.

Attached: Lola smug.png (450x622, 524K)

Alright faggots lay it to me straight: Who's the best ojou?

Attached: Blau.jpg (390x600, 155K)

DARKER!

Pretty great, good thing nothing needs to save the series as it will keep going on for the forseeable future

Mikoto

>333rd post

Kongou, followed by Misaki, Maaya, Wannai, then Kuroko and Mikoto

All I see is two blocks of wood wanking each other

>I'm gay and gutless
Sorry to hear that

>about to attain the goal that your bloodline has been trying to achieve for 400 years
>"no dont my friend died fuck my family"
Why are women so stupid?

Impeccable taste

Slut

Attached: 1555857356785.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Reminder that Isaac fucked Hishigata

>I'm based and redpilled
Glad to hear that

It feels good because it's a boy and girl reaching an understanding and friendship without the obnoxious tsundere acts or contrived one-sided love we always see.

Wrong characters mate

Attached: Plank has been busy.png (1600x900, 171K)

This

Kek

Holy trips batman

Autism

Did he enjoyed it?

Attached: 1551409128825.png (840x1200, 1.01M)

KamiKuro!

Based

Attached: unknown.png (840x864, 638K)

This is some shit taste user

Attached: 1556922429557.jpg (810x810, 535K)

>635
Not even close Coronzon.

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g6ywuc7uqxj20uu0ovgs1.jpg (1110x895, 227K)

I really want an Accel Idol anime short for more cute Estelle shenanigans

WHy is Touma giving Accel his meat?

It’s a metaphor

It feels good to you because you like garbage dialogue and probably are a gunha/junkfag.

>I have shit taste and love to slurp semen
Yes Yes, we know

>I’m a gigantic faggot
We know

Based trips of truth dabbing on retards

Imagine being such a gutless person that you actually think this, thank god I have guts

Nice.

Sounds like you lack GUTS

Kek, retard

>the absolute state of anal boredom fags

Mikoto a CUTE

But Gunha and Junko are based and you’re a big smelly wiener

>1 minute apart
Embarrassing desu

Attached: 1446029970254.jpg (601x583, 141K)

Gunhaspics and Junkoturds fear the trips.

I’ve gotten quads with Gunha before so you hold no power here, boring faggot

Because they are fun characters

>I'm asshurt because my husbando was called out
We know.

Imma be honest, Enshuu is soon, KamiKuro after that, and Gunha full power after that

Oh no, poor babby crying. Dont worry, one day youll have GUTS

>s-stopcalling put my samefagging
Ahahahahaha faggot

Gunha blanco?

Whats spanish for Guts?

google says 'tripas'

Gunha el valor

Harlots distraught

Attached: 1552164309289.png (457x469, 419K)

trusubu

>still samefagging your garbage ass opinion cause you cant handle so many people shitting on you for it

Attached: 1454131683282.jpg (680x720, 426K)

lol

Oh no, widdle babby is still crying that big bad Gunha and Junko dab all over their favorite shit characters

Based Hamazura

Slaaaay queeen

I like them too, but please dont associate them with Yea Forums shit

Who wins?

Attached: EEUd4tqVUAM8xlM.jpg (2048x1536, 301K)

based

The viewer

>oh fuck I can’t shitpost about Junko “beating” Gunha any more and Gunhafags are also non-hostile so I can’t exploit that, FUCK
>oh wait I’ll just pretend like I hate both of them and samefag really obviously like 10 times
Kek

OTP!

Coraje

Makes sense that Yea Forumsemins love those two.

But then who’s el hermano

Ollerus obviously

>Gunhafags are non-hostile

Attached: file_2vawxnozwm.png (690x720, 664K)

Yea, pretty much. Sorry your gay little fanbase war never got off the ground.

Can you guys go one thread without fighting?

Attached: ded.jpg (843x749, 115K)

>Gunhafags are also non-hostile
We got a fucking comedian here.

We're just shitting on some fag that keeps samefagging, we're all having a good time lad

But I’m having fun shitting on the widdle babby

Gunhatoddlers btfo

nword

Oh guys look he got trips lets samefag it 20 times and act like trips arent babby-tier memery!

Confirmed that he’s a samefagging retard, BTFO

Seems more like to me you keep giving yous to people who offend you.

How can Junko/Gunha hater possibly recover?

>trips
Samefaggingbros how will we ever recover

Hahaha he got BTFO

trips confirm

Attached: 1519766869830.png (494x442, 205K)

3x4=12 trips
Not bad

Inb4 he cries again

Its over

Attached: MP finna get dabbed on.png (415x559, 75K)

Well that was fun

Is this the definition of N?

>death trips
Does this confirm two samefags arguing?

Potatoes are better than bread

Bananas are better

Attached: Banana Boat.png (1280x1200, 1.79M)

Based.

Draw dabbing index

AWWWWWW SHIT

THE SAME FUCKING MODEL
of course wins as always

Based Mikoto

based

Attached: A very Angry Banana.png (1600x900, 947K)

Checked by Satan himself. Bananas now the official food of hell.

Attached: F26D4DC4-556A-4847-8D87-820D59979DBF.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Heresy

How can applefags possible recover?

18 trips. Confirms both girls are legal age

Attached: LoliOrder.webm (568x320, 1.15M)

DELET

wtf does Mugino have red hair? Has it always been this way? Is she Irish?

You needed confirmation of that nigger?

But Ringo is better then hag Bananas

FUCK RINGOS

Not dabbing on oranges, the inferior fruit

Delete this right now

Attached: i3dz8z.png (706x819, 422K)

Nectarines >peaches>apples>[POWER GAP]>oranges>potatoes

It’s brown with a hint of red, like darker Kuroko hair

You forgot raspberries being the best, nigger

Take that back user, apples cool

Attached: 20190914_013421.jpg (157x173, 21K)

But blueberries at the best

My new headcanon is that she is a ginger.

Uh no it's starfruit

I like tomatoes.

Shit taste

Legally a vegetable.

Tomatoes are fucking gross, I don’t understand why so many people like them

Watermelons are tasty though

Attached: 1565603556932.png (382x580, 280K)

As expected of nigroko

See

I love you fags

You cunts get on my nerves but you’re alright at the end of the day. love you too faggot

I love you too user!

Confirmed

based tomatobro

Attached: 1566639072998.jpg (380x390, 40K)

user loves user!

confirmed, now you have to naked cuddle

Trips 3, weak numbers.

user, I am going to kiss you

Attached: 93.png (74x29, 5K)

user is going to fuck you now

Good thread

Attached: 1562700949823.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

DOushiou

I hope you all have a wonderful day

Attached: 1562459122930.png (651x1235, 670K)

Why isn't Yuriko blushing?

I want to cum in her drills

I want to cum on her balls

I just want to cum

I want your cum

I am become cum

Where though?

Saten and I made it through Friday 13th!
Dub get!

Attached: 1549046914357.jpg (720x720, 334K)

We all do.

Saten posters are the worst.

I wish she was my christian mommy.

saten is cute

My wife

That’s true

Nope

Holy shit, btfo

DELETE THIS

How can satenposter possibly recover

Yeah you're a retard.

Kek your samefag ass is distraught. Go to bed, vermin.

The absolute state of satenfag

>trying to dig up shit from 100+ posts ago

damn it's gone too far now

Shut the fuck up and eat a banana. I'm catching up while eating.

>he isn’t hotwired into 4chinz at all time
Embarrassing desu senpai

Fuck I've been assblasted.

It’s ok user I didn’t mean it I love you

I'm treating you to dinner.

Hey, I feel that the ED is better than the OP.

O-Oh gosh

SHADOW IS THE LIGHT

It is.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.46_[2019.08.03_09.31.42].jpg (1920x1080, 1006K)

Does the IF step up gacha guarantee you get both the SSR characters if you do it twice? Twice now I've gone through them twice and gotten both units once each. That's pretty good if so, but I can't find it said anywhere and with it being 50% it's hard to measure if it's just luck.

this scene was pretty cute but Esther not knowing such simple foods was super annoying
I'm not particularly fond of the "magicians are literally cavemen" meme this series has

Just luck, some user got 3 Estelles

thanks Jim

It's not really a meme as most of said Magicians seclude themselves or live moment to moment on the battlefield. Especially those of Necessarius, much of them also just prefer the old ways seeped in tradition. Not all are like that though.

Attached: EEWzBuxUYAEuyAL.jpg (680x383, 79K)

For Esther it makes a bit more sense than usual since the Rosenthals are a clan of weirdos who probably barely interacted with society in general, if the flashback with Isaac holed up in his jewcastle is any indication.

Who?

It's definitely not getting one before NT, but it's very evidently set up for one. BS, HO, ZW and so forth did not get a special commercial like AW and Index did. It's also ranking 1st on the daily rankings of Dengeki's newest releases as they keep pushing on their twitter account.

Touma Mom

No, you just have shit taste.

The last step has guaranteed stelle or accel 50/50

Anti- Skill pawn 56378 and Touma mother with pads because she flat

I think at least 50% of Anti-Skill are just clones at this point because how many get kill because there useless most of the time.

True shit taste is liking either.

It's KimiRano's rankings, not Dengeki's. Meaning it's not a sales rank, but more of a buzz one. How much attention it's gathering/people talking about it.
It's a nice website that recommends you new series and lets you post reviews of them on the ones you've read.

Attached: %22Series that everyone's been reading%22.png (624x669, 700K)

Yup. I wasn't saying from a sales pov, but more a reaction/buzz which is equally good. The two big names have helped it garner a lot of attention.

>> isaac was the demon the whole time
>>even though the demon's name was unable to be understood by humans when pronounced
>>"lol jk it was just my quirky nickname"
>>"i was just playing the long game the whole it"
is it possible that it's a mistranslated or some shit, cause it doesn't even make sense. Why would he need to tempt Taowu? he's already in the damn thing clearly controlling it

Attached: file.png (849x1200, 1.31M)

He wasn't always controlling Taowu, his soul was just in there waiting for an opportunity to achieve the grand desire so he wouldn't need to rely on his incompetent descendants. Then the opportunity came when he found out he could get the 10k deaths in AC, so he "contacted" Taowu and made it carry out his keikaku.
If you look at everything Hirumi-Taowu-Isaac says in the first half of the episode before Isaac reveals himself, it's clearly the pseudo-soul in control. While the thought of an ancient chinese jew pretending to be a lewd imouto is utterly hilarious, it does make much more sense for him to leave that task to the magical bot that's already hooked up to her residual memories.

In the manga he clearly states that entire talk with Estelle was all him though. Taowu doesn’t even do anything until it’s activated and even then it just influenced siscon by pretending to be the sister while also nudging him to do what he wants. The demon name is pretty damning though, I think the anime fucked up here it really doesn’t make sense.

When Taowu is speaking that’s literally issac pretending to be it though

>In the manga he clearly states that entire talk with Estelle was all him though
Does he? If so, the anime definitely changed that, because there's a clear switch from "watashi" to "ore" when Isaac takes over, and the "ore" is even how Esther notices something is off.

Yeah, when Estelle “talks down” Taowu in the manga he literally stated
>as if I’d do that
Meaning she was just getting fucked with from the beginning