NOT CANCELED

Attached: 20978.jpg (703x1000, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/708593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prove it faggot

mangadex.org/chapter/708593

Get ready for the shitstorm over there.

Wow Kawashima actually looked sexy for once here.

Attached: M18.png (1360x1920, 2.07M)

dropped

The best

Attached: M21.png (1360x1920, 2.95M)

good, maybe you'll finally shut the fuck up about it

Didn't even change anything from the original except for not showing the actual lewd scenes.

What's the fucking point?

Attached: 1456389330857.jpg (523x692, 67K)

Thats the good part tho.

We get a page of different positions, but a couple more showing at least her reactions to losing her virginity as it happened would have been better.

>all that sideways txt
Fucking kill yourself. Amateurs can do better

The point is to appeal to non-dj readers. duh

What's the original? LN?

Man imagine if there really was a slutty Ichikawa in the other side, and if they ever switched back, our Ichikawa is gonna deal with a bunch of horny guys trying to fuck her.

h-doujin

As a running series?

bros...

Attached: M19.png (1360x1920, 2.47M)

Almost forgotten this was a thing, well now that SLUT-kun begun giggalo work i will get to my favorite deliquents in a year or two.

What an absolute gentleman, making sure she had a good first time.

Semen demon too stronk.
Sensei when, I need the horny perflat sensei!

Kawashima best girl/bro.

Well, it stopped since it got serialized. This is only the first part of many.

[Amahara Teikoku (Amahara)] Teisou Gyakuten Sekai | World of Reversed Gender Roles [English] [Hot Cocoa] [Digital]

Damn, I didnt know this is a thing. I loved the doujins and this manga is the shit so far.

Is it just me or is she even cuter there?

Kawashima is always top cute

Just preference really. I do

Holy fuck I'm dying.

Are girls really like this?

Attached: x19.jpg (1100x1543, 297K)

I'm happy that the sex part is still canon.
It means the rest of the sex parts will also maybe remain canon going forward and we'll just see how it effects her social standing/out look/perceptions.

It's kind of the best of both words since we still did get to see the sex part.

Where the hell did he get all this knowledge?

Does the author browse roastie boards?

Attached: x4.jpg (1100x1574, 281K)

There could still be changes about who he has sex with later, but I wouldn't expect it to end with just her.

yeh, we still need more of the other friend that cums right away.

The question is, how long does it take for girl MC to notice all of her friends fucking this guy?

Because quick-squirt finds out after seeing mr. slut banging the semen demon at school. If I remember the doujins right anyway, it's been a while.

I doubt it will take long, and then she might attempt to stop him.

That'd be kind of boring if you ask me. Feels like something that's been done before too many times.
Plus, all it would do is make girl MC look like a massive cunt for cock blocking her friends.

Better if she stays ignorant for a while until male MC has firmly set up shop.

I want to see her try to stop him and keep failing. If she only noticed once he has a good income from half of the girls in the class that could be good too.

MC-chan is fucking impressive.

Attached: 5437568.png (850x1200, 696K)

Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: x13.jpg (1280x945, 103K)

At first i thought "how she is able to walk normally after her first pounding?". But then i remembered they pierce themselves with stuff in their world long before.

Attached: k.jpg (931x813, 146K)

But I compliment on other people's clothes all the time...

Attached: X22.png (850x1200, 662K)

If you saw your bro wearing a thong would you go. Ooh thats sexy~?
Sounds pretty gay bro.

Two guys walk into a locker room after the gym. As they undress one says to the other, "Hey, that underwear is cute." The underwear man is shocked and doesn't know how to reply. He never knew his best friend would ever make advances on him, but he tries to play it off and says "hey, yours is pretty kawaii too." The first man realizes what he just said and commit sudoku on the spot.

>nearly 4 months of wait for this
was it worth it?

LMAO-ing at purityfags getting mad over the latest chapter.

Attached: 1261776797534.jpg (750x563, 41K)

But we already knew she was going to lose it.

Purity fags? When this manga is in question? Nigga what?

Some purity shitter thinks the manga wont goes like the hentai series because Nagatoro series got normalized.

Too scared to come at me in the other thread faggot?

Absolutely hilarious. Or it would be if it wasn't so retarded and pathetic.

Bad. Not a comeback, missed the point, ""laughing"" at an argument no one made.

Which thread? this is my first thread about the latest chapter.
I want to join to see them tears too.

Attached: 1264958972260.png (640x480, 340K)

Nagatoro is different. We really didn't know the direction this was going until MC-kun showed up.

I'm surprised the fact he cum'd more than once in a day wasn't pointed out by the semen demon

God damn I can't wait for sensei to show up now.

>seething this hard
Cope puritycuck.

Imagine getting isekai'ed into this world.

So fucking hot, I need Amahara's artist to draw the full sex scene.

Imagine Ishikawa whoring herself out in the other world and becoming the cum-dumpster of her dreams.

Ishikawa is trying her best. I'd feel bad if she returned to her world to discover that she became the town bicycle after keeping to her morals in the reverse world.

With a body like her's, I'm sure she will become quite popular with the baseball club and get preggo with 20 babbies.

Is this how women flex on each other?

Attached: X9.png (850x1200, 667K)

I don't get it either. Don't show your chest but show it?

That's how women flex on each other in the normal world.

Not flexing. It is equivalent to showing your errect dick to your bros to brag about its size.

Shit's gay and un-bro-like

will this the onepunchman of hentai?

Ishikawa and that female streaker on TV have the best bodies.

Attached: X7.png (850x1200, 626K)

What about showing your muscles off to your bros and slapping each other on the ass for a good workout?

With the arrival of MC-kun, is this going to be a retreading of the h-manga?

Fucking hell. we will never see her slut-ventures right?

I cant fucking believe Kawashima is the first to win!

Ichikawa is not only a total chad, but a pure maiden chad at that. And she's great with kids!

No homo there

posting since i never get the chance to use it.

Attached: b8.png (525x610, 312K)

Attached: s3.png (1050x1500, 816K)

I wish I had female bros like this.

Have sex: The Manga

What do JKs these days eat to grow like this?

Could be, already kind of is, but with the sex skipped and more things happening before and after added in.

Not sure how male MC would be focal when none of the main cast girls are around, like when he fucks the yankees and the college girls.

>all the boys are very feminine in this world
I'll probably be fucking more boys than girls if I was in that world

I just want to see more of that hot teacher pouncing on male MC's dick

Attached: X8.png (1125x1600, 994K)

Will MC-kun and MC-chan battle it out over fucking her friends?

I don't follow the line of reasoning. Why do some of you expect the FemMC to try and stop this, or interfere in some capacity? It's not like she holds any rights over her friend's sex lives. If anything, she'd probably find it weird that there's a slut around, but i'm not sure about assuming immediately that it's a dude from her world.

Attached: Baka.png (272x289, 80K)

It got setup that she knows it is a dude from her world. Same sickness and everything when the doctor told her about it. She'd interfere because he's taking advantage of a situation.

Girl MC's friends will probably just conclude that she wants some dick too, but is too flustered to ask for it.

>Hey bro, your package is looking sick in those pleated briefs.

Attached: 1562977143634.png (382x350, 200K)

yes homo

It's cute how happy is she is about having sex.

I guess, but it's not like there's anything necessarily wrong with it. They're stuck there, and him wanting to have sex is not really something she can just go and say "hey stop that".

Thats just the 3d world

Attached: sacchu.jpg (1100x1075, 90K)

Attached: 1426530403853.png (563x563, 313K)

there's always the goodwill and salvation army

Goodwill and salvation army have a lot of overpriced garbage. Theyre basically just a brand name. Do yourself a favor and never go there

I want to know how Ichikawa hasn't figured it out already

no you don't understand my post, she can donate herself even if she can't be sold.

She's keeping to her morals, so she'd have a problem when someone from her world with the same moral compass abuses the system.

>implying

thank goodness, I was about to make a thread because I've missed it so much
I didn't see anything on the artists twitter about this coming out when I checked a couple weeks back, how are you keeping up with it?

But hed be a dirty manslut in that universe, she should care the least.

And yet she still cares when her friends act like perverts.

If a girl from that world came to ours and wanted to have sex with one of your single friends, no strings attached, would you try to stop her? Why? The only thing she might do is let Kawashima know that he'd probably fuck for free.

Is the point of progress, my friend.

The point is the 1000x better art. It was so nice seeing it in non stickfigure like art.

I wouldn't know that she came from another world. I'd just think she's a slut.
If I also came from that world and had the moral compass from that world instilled in me since birth, I'd probably have a few words to say to my counterpart.

I really hope Ishikawa tries to stop the manslut only to fail and end up reducing herself to paying him to fuck her, just like her perverted friends and teacher

Amahara's art is like half the fun.

This