She really won the lottery going from a virtual unknown to landing the roles of Megumin and Emilia in the same year

She really won the lottery going from a virtual unknown to landing the roles of Megumin and Emilia in the same year.

Attached: 4img-55380772.png (299x289, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wEFrtqy7aSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ONuPfI6EU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml8C3WP-RvY
youtube.com/watch?v=WGLO5pfNevI&list=RDWGLO5pfNevI&start_radio=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: DNL5_ajUIAEHOzZ.jpg (640x854, 107K)

Attached: CdaAuVkUsAAYlZN.jpg (1200x900, 272K)

Yeah but like who?

Can you not fucking Google, user?

she seems happy doing the promo shit.

Attached: tumblr_ohv6qkiPiI1um8kjho1_1280.jpg (1280x1618, 436K)

Yes, you have now noticed that Japanese agencies will give someone the "push" because they believe that they can make a shit ton of money off them. Congratulations.

>Won the lottery
>Not knowing how many dicks she suck to get those roles

user, you can't be this new.

Emilia? Someone who was only the favorite of 10% of the Re:Zero fans? Someone who lost to fucking darkness in the Isekai Quartet poll?

Attached: 1523672007739.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

81 Produce doesn't seem that influential looking at their list

no

>Someone who lost to fucking darkness in the Isekai Quartet poll?
Is that supposed to mean anything?
The Konosuba cast hard-carried Isekai Quartet and Darkness in particular shined even brighter than in her own series.

She's really mediocre as Takagi. Literally the same voice as Megumeme

Mashu too.

She's kinda ugly but I find her really attractive.

>Someone completely unknown gets major roles all of a sudden...
user, you can't imagine the amount of fat producer dick she had to suck to get where she's at.
Looking at you, Koga Aoi

Well she is actually a decent VA...

She made the roles of Megumin and Emilia what they are.

What does it matter whether or not she sucked producer dick? She's a good VA.

That's cause weebs are horny for a subservient maid that never questions their shittiness.

>That's cause weebs are horny for a subservient maid that never questions their shittiness.
>missing the point of rezero this hard
Rem is the strictest person on Subaru, in that world, she's the only one to ever expect anything out of him. Or would accept anything other than the Subaru that is her hero.
>Rem knew all the horrible things within him that he had told her about, and she believed in Subaru despite them.
>“Why do you…? So much… I’m weak, puny… I’m running away…! Even now, I’m running away just like I did before, so why…?”
>Why do you believe in a pathetic, unreliable guy drowning in his weakness like me…? If I can’t believe in myself, how can you…?

>“—Because you’re my hero.”

>When those words of unconditional, infinite trust hit him, Subaru’s heart quietly trembled.
>No matter what awful conditions piled atop one another, no matter what flaws he might have, that one sentence was infused with the hope that he would come running and chase evil away.
>And far too late, finally Subaru realized it.
>He was wrong. He’d thought wrong. He had been so, so wrong.
>He’d thought that she, Rem, was the only one who’d allow Subaru to fall as far as he needed to, that no matter how weak, pathetic, and humiliated he was, she’d forgive him—and he’d made a mistake.
>It had been an error, a lethal degree of foolishness.
>—Rem was the one, the only one, who would never allow Subaru to give in.
>Everyone had told Subaru that he didn’t have to do anything, that he should just behave himself. They had said that they expected nothing from him and that his actions were futile.
>—But it was Rem who would not permit Subaru to be weak.
>She was the only one who’d kept saying, Stand up. Don’t give up. Save everyone.
>No one expected anything from Subaru. But she had refused to abandon him, even when he had abandoned himself; nor would she accept his giving up.

>every woman with any success had to suck dick lol I'm wise
>I'd be successful too if only I sucked dick

Let us hope now that she doesn't follow in the footsteps of that upstart who didn't fuck the bassist.

ok reddit

Like Ishikawa and Uchida?

>Koga Aoi
She clearly didn't suck enough

Maaya Uchida's Rikka performance blows takaries megumin on the 'cute loli' role. I'm sorry bro, she's mediocre at best, not even that attractive irl either.

>won the lottery
she got lucky with right exec dick to suck

>Like Uchida
Yes

Attached: 1540962553449.jpg (640x855, 51K)

based uchida on that producer dick.

she also has mashu

Dude, Japanese fanfiction doesn't count.

That's the LN...

>roles of Megumin and Emilia
So the girls who win?

rieri seems like a fun fuck

What a fucking sperg. Rem is a shit character and you can seethe and froth at the mouth all you want and she'll never be anything other than a waifubait piece of trash.

No, I'm talking about her brother

Do you think weebs lust after Rem because she's strict on Subaru or something in your linked fanfiction? They lust after her for the things I said. She's popular because they want a girl that will suck their dick unconditionally.

Same thing.

Of course you try and bring your Rem autism into any thread you can. Fuck off.

The point still stands to call Rem a "subservient waifubait" is 180 of the point of Re:Zero.
>seethe and froth
maybe you should reread your own post user, I'm not the one frothing at the mouth about how shit Rem is.

>weebs
don't you have some anime inclusivity meeting to be at? one where everyone does jazz hands instead of applause?
>They lust after her for the things I said. She's popular because they want a girl that will suck their dick unconditionally.
Then they too missed the point completely.

>That's cause weebs are horny for a subservient maid that never questions their shittiness.
I didn't bring up Rem.

*siiip*
Yup, they don't make seiyuu like this anymore.

Attached: canaan vs alphard.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Canaan is Fate TypeMoon

Attached: Canaan 1.jpg (1128x1600, 199K)

Hey where is MASH ?!!

Attached: Mash 313131333111333111333.jpg (392x444, 117K)

she basically made 2 albums for takagi-san and she did a great job on top of the character drama CD's, ASMR stuff and her voice in both seasons

Attached: takagi.png (1918x1079, 2.87M)

Attached: 4562684522.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

What are you trying to do here? Summon him?

What?

yeah, the lottery of sucking cock.

>two shitty meme waifus
>both shows have superior girls with blue hair
poetry

Only because Taneda die.

I know. All the good ones are hags

Attached: 1550942266547-a.png (561x525, 29K)

Of course it's an aquafag shitposting

She voiced two protagonist characters the year before and in 2016, voiced a Precure.

>2 albums for takagi-san (she sings all the ED's which there are 8 in season 1 and 6 so far in season 2)
youtu.be/wEFrtqy7aSI

>ASMR
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ONuPfI6EU

>CD
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml8C3WP-RvY

keep in mind all of the songs are cover's but holy shit she did a lot of stuff for the series. There's more but this is some of it
youtube.com/watch?v=WGLO5pfNevI&list=RDWGLO5pfNevI&start_radio=1

Attached: Karakai-Jouzu-no-Takagi-san-2.jpg (996x522, 68K)

>blah I want to suck Rem's dick

I only explained why she's popular. For most, she's waifubait.

She won after doing sore ga seiyuu

Yeah, the lottery called blowing the producers.

What's the thing with her eye called? It's super cute.

Won the worst girl prize?

I don't care, she's not Gabu.

>implying