Пpoмap

Any shitty russian camrips yet?

Attached: iphone360_1232568.jpg (360x512, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/12/russian-police-raid-homes-and-offices-of-opposition-activists
youtube.com/watch?v=jPCLhSseIb8
cutt.us/PrTpv
youtube.com/watch?v=TsnUub4fQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=lAtIrT4sn44
japantoday.com/category/entertainment/parents-in-russia-request-ban-on-death-note
youtu.be/V_w9vNO7FRw
youtube.com/watch?v=4hHwFk7webA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can show this in Russia?

>it's real
>in my cinema
Holy shit.
It's even full voiced.

Even with the typical Nakashima/Imaishi antifascist messages?

>[GopnikSubs] Promar (240p)

>It's real
NICE!

Do you think russia is some sort of totalitarian state or something

Fuck slavs.

russians are not slavs ok

I was thinking more about the gay kiss.

What are they then?

It actually is, I can say it as Russian myself. But not in the way as totalitarianism was in in 30s or 40s.

gopnik hibiki

BD WHEN

tatars mixed with chechens mostly

Liodegalon at wonfes soon

Bastards of Mongols.

I love how Meis and Gueira’s tattoos were inspired by Americans who get incorrect kanji tattoos. Tattun said they saw plenty of such people at American anime conventions. (They’re supposed to have 風神 and 雷神 instead of 風刃 and 雷刃.)

I guess I’ll continue listing random things I remember from the drawing stream. Wakabayashi is so proud of the dub for which he personally decided the casting. They said they wanted someone who sounded like a combination of Channing Tatum and Zac Efron for Galo. Tattun said it’s one of the best dubs he’s heard lately, and thinks Billy Kametz really nailed the cheeky, edgy, corny voice necessary for Galo.

Anyone watch the stream?

Attached: 1568364505080.jpg (1552x826, 167K)

For the new Promare Memorial artbook, Imaishi asked specifically for Kray to look both mysterious and “like a stud” (ikemen).

They had a team whose task it was to manually recolor the outlines for every single frame of animation.

*spams moonrunes in your gaijin stream*

I saw it in Paris.
Krey and Vulcan are my favourite characters.
The fight scenes were amazing and I liked the animation and art style.

And I think it's Imaishi's best work apart from Dead Leaves.

You just KNOW they're gonna fuck.

I learned about the pube brush.

JOLLY SHIT they never screened animus before.

I'm going to the movies tomorrow!

But Russia hates gays and effeminate men.

I really wanted to see Galo with Garterbelt-like blue chest hair.

It isn't?
>theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/12/russian-police-raid-homes-and-offices-of-opposition-activists

Calm down liberashka in modern world blocking cripplechan and telling protesters to fuck off doesn't make you totalitarian.

Well it either went under the radar or they don't fuck in there.

I heard they slapped a high rating on Endgame or cut it because one character was gay or something.

No, they just changed dialogue a little bit.

>do something illegal at a rally
>WTF WHY IS THE POLICE HERE THIS IS LITERALLY NAZI GERMANY

Attached: st_20181210_xbelgiumam5l_4471544.jpg (780x520, 71K)

this is a banger

For me it's
TRAILS OF FIRE

I am susprised they didn't censor the "kiss".

>240p

Attached: clenched fist.png (1048x1000, 661K)

Russians got free posters? Can anyone confirm? I want a poster...

Attached: EEXckQVXkAAiq7t.jpg (1536x2048, 602K)

>not being russian
Lmao

Attached: Снимок.png (677x368, 14K)

Subbed or dubbed?

I can send one to you.
t.Russian

Superior dub version.

Holy fuck, it's in my siberian shithole. I'll need to watch it.
Shura and Boris Moiseev used to be one of the most popular russian singers back in 90s-early 00s.

Report back

And neither of them are gay for real.

Это потому, что ты пидор. Come the fuck on, I see the Yabloko and Navalny faggots demonstrating on the streets and the police is just bored as fuck watching. France and the USA are harsher on their political opposition.
t.lives between France and Russia
Where did you live? Girls und Panzer was shown on screen here, and I'm not in a big city.
Yuri on Ice was a hit here back when it aired, there's still merch being sold, and some TV channels aired it.

WHY DO RUSSIANS GET TO WATCH IT BUT MY COUNTRY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CONFIRMED DATE YET REEEEEEEEE

>WHY DO RUSSIANS GET TO WATCH IT
Don't mind me, just enjoying the privilege of being an actual country. Cheers!~

I'm really wondering why slavs love Trigger so much.

Eurobro?

Yes ;_;

I want to watch it but watching something like this in public when you're a boomer, that's a bit... The theater will be full of children and weebs

Maybe in 2020

>The theater will be full of children and weebs
So like Yea Forums?

I'm walking stereotype and i still planning to watch it tomorrow(well, today already). Stop being pussy, no one gives a shit about you.

That's the thing, though.

That wasn't a kiss, much less gay. So it's perfectly ok.

>it's actually is
>but it isn't
Oh, God, why should I share my country with retards? Dude, immigrate to USA, your tractor is waiting.

northern asian mutts, mongol rapebabies

In France it was mostly normalfags groups and couples in their twenties, a couple of massive black guys and neckbeards scattered around drinking bottled water in the cinema.

dilate your rear pidorashka

Who hurt you sweatie?

Just saw it. Its good, better than KLK imo. Craaaazy animation and action scenes, had some gay moments best the end. Many references to previous Trigger works. I like it. Full dub version, 12+ rating.

Attached: 1556491444258.jpg (897x1005, 215K)

Who let you out of your designated dog kennel, slavshit subhuman?

>and some TV channels aired it.
Prove it. I don't believe you. Russia has strict laws against showing 'pro-gay propaganda' to minors.

End your life, dubnigger. In case you didn't yet.

Attached: 1527000168623.gif (244x254, 535K)

>In the United Kingdom and Ireland, Anime Limited acquired the film, who will premiere the film at Scotland Loves Anime in Glasgow on October 13, 2019,[18] and a special screening in Edinburgh on October 19, 2019 with director Hiroyuki Imaishi, creative producer Hiromi Wakabayashi, and character designer Shigeto Koyama.[19] In Australia and New Zealand, Madman Entertainment will premiere the film at Madman Anime Festival Melbourne on September 14, 2019.[20]

I didn't even watched this gainax shit

>people of the same sex can't do EAV

Yeah, they talked about the premiere in Scotland during stream today.
>Scandinavian countries fucking when

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

Attached: YOI.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

Russia is pro anime now
>the fight against anime recognized as extremism

>russian businessmen doesn't want to lose money
fixed

If you're boomer and still cares about others I have bad news for you
Ahmed...at least your salary is decent

>90% of the stream chat is just Japanese raiding
Triggerbros we need to take back our domain.

Attached: 1568364505617.jpg (747x696, 34K)

Did you like the Galolio?

Attached: ECLETnyVUAA5SUG.jpg (1200x639, 79K)

Just be glad nips are invested in something trigger for once

I can't wait for BNA now.

Leo is best boi.
Script could be better tho, last battle is a bit too long.

Attached: 1502656143732.jpg (400x400, 12K)

It was so inconsequential It almost flew over my head. It was also not a kiss.

It's definitely another case of shippers overblowing things around. I won't trust fanartists or fanbase in general before delving tinto a show or movie. They truly distort everything.

>Leo is best boi.
Still baffles me that it's a boy.
From all the still promotional materials I saw always got the idea that it's a girl and that chemistry between her and mc will build around the sexual tension of sorts.

Lio brings all the boys in the yard.

I have seen the scene on a camrip. It was totally made to look like a kiss but as you said, it could flew over your heard and not think much about it. Although I am sure if Lio was a girl, the reaction would be different.

>
It's definitely another case of shippers overblowing things around. I won't trust fanartists or fanbase in general before delving tinto a show or movie. They truly distort everything.
I don't think it was overblowing. It was shippers being shippers going with what was served to them. Of course it's important to form our own opinions but so far their reactions didn't really distort anything for me.

Sexual tension is still there, only in a homo way.

Proud descendants of Genghis Khan and Scythians, the scourge of God and the nightmare of all yuros

Based ruskies

Real shame.

Attached: avc.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

What shithole former Yugoslav country do you live in user?

Attached: smug galil soda.jpg (720x720, 116K)

Doujins when?

I already own a few.

Attached: 040030757294-1p.jpg (621x881, 258K)

wew

15 rub deposited on your account.

Subhumans.

Hi, is it a /po/ thread?

Everything that involves Russia turns into /pol/

He said /po/ not /pol/

Attached: 2408047566_8d509fb6f7_b.jpg (1024x824, 118K)

It doesn't make sense. He must have meant /pol/

>Girls und Panzer was shown on screen here, and I'm not in a big city
That sounds wonderful. I wonder if that was thanks to Sumire.

Attached: g4380997.jpg (356x512, 28K)

Not letting anybody other than controlled clowns run for anything for made up reasons kind of does tho.

>It's even full voiced.
>Reanimedia
Wow they are still alive. God bless them.

Did someone get a screenshot of Liobread?

The full VOD is on twitch.

Was it Russian dubbed?

Yes

Scan them faggot.

Scan the you beautiful bastard

for me it's Код Гиас: Лелуш воскресший

Attached: 1550764377700.jpg (640x910, 300K)

So many cockholes.

Why did they make Lio a man? If he were a girl, we would get a good romantic line that would make anime much better.

cutt.us/PrTpv
Part of first battle with russian dub

Attached: a.png (451x56, 5K)

>romantic line that would make anime much better.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Shut up, faggot. Promare could have been much better with romance between Galo and Lio.

Attached: 1568439268365.jpg (4936x3010, 2.6M)

>If he were a girl, we would get a good romantic line
y-yeah
two boys loving each other
one super masculine and the other incredibly femme?
who would want that haha

Lio's pretty masculine

youtube.com/watch?v=TsnUub4fQtI

кек

bromance >>>>> romance

>dub

Attached: 1255625268868.jpg (265x265, 25K)

romance >>>>> bromance

Gonna watch it in 30 minutes. I hope it will be ok and will not cringe that much.

THIS. I thought about Lio being girl too, but the theme of anime is not about romance, it's about friendship. Similar to TTGL.

Wew.
All the people in the cinema are not children and not look like weebs
>nice blog post

dilating is a liberal thing though

fuck off hetfag

That's good.

its in Russian cinemas? pfft, who the hell is gonna watch it. Russia is all about VEG screening in november and later 2020 movie. No one gives a damn about trigger.

Мой ниггер.

They're for personal use only, and I don't wanna break them. Sorry anons.

Fun fact: russians fucking LOVE Gurren Lagann, mainly because Anikis' dub is 10/10

In attempt to animate action scenes as active as possible, but trying to conceal sgi as much as they could at the same time, they made its visuals a hectic mess with all those flashes.
I can't say that I hate it but I understand why many people say that it's annoying to watch.
Score is your usual Sawano. Story is sufficient for an action film. Lmao aliens, etc.
Blonde one is bisenen as fuck so even if artificial respiration was not meant to be gay it still is.
Nice film overall, the only thing I regret about watching it is jew prices on beer in cinema.

Attached: qihtgognpi811.png (662x472, 457K)

CGI shit. People left mid screening.

> drinking in cinema
You are fucking retard. Everyone who eating or drinking during movie must die.

>But Russia hates gays and effeminate men.
Government and regular slavs isn't the same thing. Russia has a shitton of fujoshi and they're asian-tier crazy.

In less authoritarian countries it isn't illegal

There were like 5 other people except me on a premiere in the middle of a week in my town, so I simply couldn't disturb anyone.
Also go catch some anglo classes.

There is no less authorian countries than Russia, because people believing Russia is authorian is indication of brainwashing happening in their country and means those countries are less free and more totalitarian then Russia, an actually free country

This. Traps/femboys belong in the arms of burly men.

Attached: EAy1-6qU4AA2D_T.jpg (2696x1873, 366K)

Unfortunately for your point, i'm Russian. And even if there is no less authoritarian country right now in the world (which I don't think is true), I believe such country can exist and should be an achievable goal for any country.

Oh shit! I didn't know we have it in cinema.
Won't go anyway so whatever.

Navalnyasha pls

Why not user?

I don't really like cinema, a lot of people and noise. I'll watch it comfy alone at home.

Bromance evolving into romance >>>>>> everything else

>anime screenings in our country
>a lot of people
It doesn't happen that often

>a lot of people and noise
Went to first subbed sccreening of GuP movie. There were like 5 people there and dead silence

Just watched it in Russian dub. It's ok I guess. People in the cinema seem to like it too.

I checked my local cinema online, looks lite it will be more than half empty.

Not so many people care about the weird big-eyed chinese cartoons after all.

>Not so many people care about the weird big-eyed chinese cartoons after all.
Wait till VEG movie.

In Russia, drinking is a free action.

(you)

mad no one cares about trigger CGI shit?

>VEG movie.

Aren't they fucking dead yet?
Somebody torch them again/

They arent, but Trigger is. Notice how Trigger did not make actual anime by themselves in last 2 years?

franxx - A1
SSSS.Gridman - Tsuburuya and 3dcg shit by other studio with pretty much no animation
Promare - XFlag, animated by Sanzigen 3dcg shit
upcoming BNA - 3dcg shit animated by other studio once again

"studio" Trigger is dead. Its just a brandname to slap on product now.

Wow that guy really is still here lmao. The dedication is pathetically amazing. What a time we live in, where he can treat this as a full time job.

Don't engage with him, VEG shilling is literally this person's entire life. They've been doing it non stop for months, probably longer.

Anyone going to the UK special event next month?
I hear the whole food/drink stuff is going to be PROMARE themed as well. Maybe it'll be pizza?

Attached: 1565800895197.jpg (756x1199, 179K)

Promare's traditionally animated segments, which make up the majority of the movie, were animated entirely in-house by Studio Trigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAtIrT4sn44

Yeah most of what he said is bullshit. Gridman had plenty of great 2D animation. Tsuburuya was just on there because they own the IP. Trigger team has worked with sanzigen since TTGL and actually shared a building with them before they moved studios recently. There's no info on BNA being 3d, and Franx was an A1 project Trigger helped out with. The director isn't from Trigger, he's just ex-gainax, had connections with them, and wanted to make something gainaxy.

Attached: 1565777962206.jpg (1600x1174, 170K)

90% of licensed manga in Russia is yaoi.

Prove it. I don't believe you.

>he took it
Meh. If only there was something else on shelves here except naruto and one piece.

I think it's changing lately (mostly because of isekai boom), but you could enter a book shop, and see lonely Death Note stuck in-between of hoards of yaoi manga.

Attached: 1539370687861.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

Look, Russia, I can commiserate with you being under Communist rule for so long. We've had our share of hardcore leftist leaders, and they keep vying for power. But this is not the fucking place to ask about this. Not only is this a wsr post, but it's one that belongs on 8ch or 2ch.

Only fujos and shounen shitters buy the manga here.

And an occasional book about liquid lolis.

Attached: 15135658461356.jpg (405x540, 40K)

>Loveless
Russia is okay with shota love?

"Russia" isn't a hivemind. Nobody cares about manga since they usually don't check what kind of content these chinese scribbles entail.

>"Russia" isn't a hivemind.
Your communist overlords beg to differ.

Who?

The entire Russian government.

Or do you really think you ever escaped Marxism, just because you were offered "impartial democracy"?

>Or do you really think you ever escaped Monarchy, just because you were offered "soviet democracy"?

We're talking about anime and manga anyway. My point is that it's under the radar, our moral police only cares about western style rights activism(i.e. gay parades, promoting "tolerance" in schools etc). There was that one case where Death Note was associated with some suicide clubs, but that's about it.

Yeah, I came into the discussion at that post. I just thought it was kind of silly to say that Russia isn't a hivemind, when Russian elections are literally rigged, and the people have as much say in their governance as they did when Stalin was fucking all 11 timezones into the ground.

Parents in Russia request ban on 'Death Note'
>japantoday.com/category/entertainment/parents-in-russia-request-ban-on-death-note

Was it banned in the end?

In fact MiA getting licensed here is way weirder than any of the shounen-ai manga, pedo hunt is even more serious here than homo shunning.

It got a deluxe edition.

And yet Putin is a pedo.

>check
>actually airs in bumfuck Siberia
It's just one viewing for the entire day but it does actually air, wtf.
But
>dubbed

>Still no word of it being shown in my shithole
It hurts bros...

Attached: IMG_20190913_103859.jpg (744x692, 156K)

Dub from reani > original voices

Is it actually Reani? Well shit.

> dubbed
It's reanimeda, so no quality is lost. Although I'm going to wait and watch it in original, because I like how Japanese sounds.

>First Promarare with a gay kiss
>Soon Violet movie with lesbian wedding
Anime saved Russia from homophobia

Attached: 28.jpg (284x332, 35K)

So funny to see Russians discuss anime on Yea Forums Yea Forums when there are (is?) popular russian boards.

OST when?
I usually fucking hate Sawano shit, but this one was surprisingly good.

>OST when?
youtu.be/V_w9vNO7FRw

Attached: 1568465882025.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

Nobody in their right mind would willingly visit 2ch.

You would really start appreciating what have here if you'd spent a day on sosach.

They are all absolute garbage and filled with disgusting bydlo schoolchildren. Fuck them all.

All I know is that they can sing.
youtube.com/watch?v=4hHwFk7webA

Anime is exempt from that law because there are a lot of fujos in Russia and they're only ones who buy shit.
And lesbians aren't really considered gay, it's normal for girls to be close to each other. Just as friends, of course.

The only popular imageboard is cancer and others are painfully slow.
Not that this Yea Forums isn't cancer, but it's much better than that Yea Forums.

Should I go watch it? Never saw anime in a theater before. Any fellow slavs here who have seen it? How bad were the people?

It's very old. Imagine if moot sold Yea Forums to Facebook. That's what happened.

Oh

In my theater most people were girls, probably fujos, but they behaved well, and even applauded at the end, it was cute.

Don't kid yourself, it was impossible to have any meaningful conversation on tirech long before it turned into sosach. And this was sung by iichan if I'm not mistaken.

I was a school kid back then so I didn't really care about that

That's simply not true. Tirech had its fair share of problems, but it was a good place to be. Much better than anything today, anyway. I liked it.

It was good place to be if you like to swim in shit and vomit. I'm sure you was one of the underages giggling hysterically after posting "i fucked your mom" to yet another person and then having 100 reply "conversation" with that person because he's the same as you.

>V KINO S 12 SENTYABRYA
but is it actually kino?

That's not what it was like at all. My bet is that you've never even been there, let alone on the original 2ch. And I can see why you ended up here, too.

Yes

Absolutely

Whatever makes you feel better.

BNA is full 2D like LWA you dumbass.

Is this just a generic action sakuga show off movie or good?

>sakuga
implies animation

this is just low framerate cgi shit by sangizen in style of RWBY

wait that's a guy?

Yes

It was truly

Attached: kino.jpg (1200x900, 272K)

What the fuck you fucking monster

Тупые пендосы, сосать!

The framerate isn't low at all.

Don’t reply

Russian /pol/ is actually /po/

Oldboy?

Promare is one giant premature ejaculation.
It starts off with an absolutely stellar, genial, incredible, absolutely stellar action scene which is basically Painkiller on acid (that is Judas Priest Painkiller and not anything else) that's the best shit since the fight with MP Types in The End of Evangelion i'm dead serious. And then just doesn't top that during the entire length of the movie.

It has a climax five minutes in just like coming to a whore, jizzing in your pants and then spending the rest of the hour fiddling with your flaccid dick trying to get hard for another round that doesn't come.

The movie itself if pretty much Gurren Lagann, the plot twists is also the same. But i generally liked it.

The only problem is that it's ending can't best it's own opening scene, maybe if their mecha had an enormous chopper bike it would.

Attached: tumblr_plrgjacKnS1r2rp33o2_r1_540.gif (540x304, 2.31M)

I just watched it, it's a fine dub. And honestly it's kind of a movie that's best seen in theaters rather than at home.
Why not have threads like this in a while? Yea Forums is an international board.
I only really liked Lio's theme, the rest is your average Sawano.

For me the volcano scene was the best scene that's never topped

Mine had like 12-14 people, they were mostly quiet, only rustled at the TTGL fusion robot scene and VEG trailer in the beginning.

Ghost Raiden > Dragon.

Also Lio is introduced as a crazy 1000% badass boss and never puts that charisma and coolness back on.

I agree though. Manspreading armor Lio was the coolest shit, then he becomes a normal good guy for the rest of the movie.

People were ok and quiet.

>Why not have threads like this in a while?
I've got no theoretical problem with this, but for some reason Russian anons usually collide when something Russian is mentioned and, as it was pointed out earlier, it quickly becomes /pol/. Probably it would happen too if something specific of others countries were mentioned, but there are never France, Germany or whatever related threads (or parts of threads), or I don't notice such. And it is funny not in some condescending way.

The only good thing about them is a dedicated manga board and it's 90% ongoing shounen generals

Can see the point for the 2nd bit but I still like the volcano sakuga the most

There are mexicans and indos with their shitty "your country represented in anime" and similar threads all the time.

>scientist loli has a squeaky woman voice in the dub
>"yeah that's the designated Shintani Mayumi character"
Does Imaishi have a boner for her voice or something

I don't know if he does but I have

Attached: 06401509d00419e8092c02272f172c6d.jpg (850x1065, 160K)

He's not the only one.

Does she have the "Nani Sore" voice in the original?

russian boards are fucking garbage

He's creatively bankrupt.

They’re good friends with their regular voice actors. Tetsu Inada and Katsuyuki Konishi too

>He's creatively bankrupt.
You're right I just left the theater with the feeling it has literally the same exact plot as Guren Lagan, Kill la Kill and Franxx

Although i enjoyed the spectacle and action nonetheless

And you would know this because?

I feel like that was intentional? Like they had to make a movie but didn't feel like writing something "new", so they just put in everything people liked from their previous works and added some fujobait.

You fucking cares about protestors and shit? You can get three years of prison for drawing naked anime girls. This is the current state of russian laws. A literal thought policing.
You cannot defend that shit.

Attached: 1563854529497.jpg (885x1254, 185K)

>thread's been up for a day and a half
>still no links
Come on guys whip out your russian little phones and help me out already

яйкс

Because he have seen them, duh.

>amerimutts will have to watch the glorious russian dub first

That's current state of the world, unfortunately.

Attached: 1519960969035.png (709x518, 185K)

Why did you vodkas change his name to Leo anyway. I don't get the change and it sounds worse.

Why would anyone admit to being Russian though? Don't they have shame?

Beats me. Maybe they felt the need to "translate" it and make it sound more like a lion since in Russian lion is "lev"(also there's a soviet cartoon about cat called Leopold).
Are you pretending to be retarded?

>every dub of lio is deep and manly
Nice

Attached: EDImhVcU8AAOya1.jpg (1200x793, 87K)

Are you? Don't you see what you're typing?

Of course. That’s what his Japanese voice sounds like, any good dub would not deviate from that. Such a thing couldn’t happen to the English dub in particular because Trigger/Wakabayashi got involved.

Are there even non-dub screenings?
Banned in yandex.

In Moscow, not sure about other cities.

>russians
>having shame

No. There are some retarded countries like canada where they made loli illegal, but in russia you literally cannot draw anything.
Drawing full grown women naked? Get 3 years in prison.
There are no 1st world country which is that retarded.

Do you blindly believe anything you read on the internet? We literally have public pages for Russian smut artist on our facebook equivalent. Where did you even get that dumb information about 3 years of jail?

No, i have read the law directly and researched it quite a bit.
>Where did you even get that dumb information about 3 years of jail?
Article 242 of UK RF.

Not him but i'm extremely worried about Tarakanovich

He was pretty great then disappeared without a word.
I hope he got an offer he couldn't refuse from some high budget studio to go draw MTG or something but i'm afraid he could have been grabbed by the authorities.
Technically making porn is illegal in itself and making loli is the same as filming CP.
The enforcement seems to be lenient or confused about the artists but there are cases of people being arrested for having reposted a loli.

The thing is, the porn in Russia is in a gray zone. For example if you repost porn, someone technically report you because children can visit your page. But actually, a ton of porn groups, porn sites and artists can exist if they add the 18+ requirement.
In example, pornhub should be blocked, and it was, before it required you to use vk com to verify you are 18. This is all because the law says there is illegal porn, but it doesn't say all porn is illegal and it doesn't tell you about legal pornography, which kinda makes the law not valid, so people are jailed for the part that says you can't spread it to minors, but it's not far from truth that you can be jailed for making it, unless you take countermeasures like the requirements I wrote about. But of course, Roscomnadsor can ignore their own laws sometimes, so what you wrote about can be real, if the maker stays quiet about it.

Russia itself is one big gray zone technically almost everything is illegal but you'll be fine unless you upset somebody big or make too much money on it.

nice assblast

Stop talking about Russia post sexy Lios

They can apply the law whenever they want, however they want.
And the "experts" will say whatever is needed.
Shit is retarded.

You cannot say it's not totalitarian. Because it really is. Let's be fucking honest here.

Пидорашка, хрюкни.

I would partially agree, but if they abused the fuck out of their power more than they do now, I'd say there would be a lot more uproars and that isn't good for them, things like that already happened, they had to soften or revoke some guilty verdicts because of the population. It's absolutely nota fully totalitarian country, we still have a big piece of democracy and I'm not even trying to defend the government, I despise them too. But alas, Putin will soon step away from the steering wheel and we will see what will happen then.

Превратили Yea Forums в филиал /po/раши

I want to learn Russian, cyrillic looks so cool

Жалко, что весь биомусор из Восточнее Восточной Европы не забанен по IP-блокам.

> we still have a big piece of democracy
That is simply because they are fucking incompetent.
Not because they "allow" us to have it.

They’re putting out so many different artbooks, I want them all.

Either way, at least we are lucky (or unlucky) to have an incompetent government and that we are not Zimbabweans or something

Attached: EC6WwrcXkAAEJkb.jpg (546x1200, 68K)

Yeah, at least we are white.

Attached: 1562456883657.jpg (700x1064, 57K)

>broken spine
Is she ok?

What democracy are your drunk slavic asses talking about? Sure, you can pick a low-ranking in-name-noly state official in your local district who will be powerless to do anything, because no power is ever delegated to those outside of the closed circle of the regime supporters and people who work for them. You must be completely delusional to think that your third world shithole can vote the ruling government out of power.

Jap Lio's voice is manly wasn't it?

>she

tfl ESL spics on Yea Forums are in fact sl*vs

What are you talking about? Niggers cannot even rig the election properly.

>it would be so much better if KPRF won instead of the ER
Nasralnoid smart voting lmao

The whole election was a farce. This is not how you rig shit.
That was just embarrassing to watch.

All of Russia is a farce.

retarf

слава украине!

Looks fine though.

No, position of greater trochanter of femur implies very long/broken lumbar spine.

Is this the only /m/ show this year that did well?

Geass?

It's basically his love letter to all his past works, from what he said at the AX panel. It's why Galo looks so much like Kamina.

Forgot that one
>trigger first movie did as well as a geass film
Pretty good

Where the fuck are the yaoi doujins?

Attached: 1566515807636.jpg (400x447, 62K)

There are plenty out already.

Only saw 1 shitty one on Sadpanda

>Tarakanovich disappeared

nice

Sorry, this asshole is hoarding them

I didn't have that many gay thoughts about Kray before this.

Attached: EEQqWZ-U8AAASww.png (640x640, 321K)

There was a question about Galo's apparently healed scars in the second spoon.2Di illustration. Wakabayashi said it's up to your interpretation as to what's going on about that.