Some men just want to watch the world burn

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Attached: 179629.jpg (224x350, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZyolm0TOxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO I FUCKING DIDN'T

Attached: Texhnolyze 22.mkv_snapshot_04.14_[2019.09.06_00.11.22].jpg (640x352, 121K)

Before watching this I always thought he was the main villain through the whole story. Why did he had to die so early, bros? Literally my favorite character in this show. I kind of feel like it went a downhill because of that.

More like he wanted to save it

SOME men. I never said pic related :^)

Attached: rock.jpg (210x240, 18K)

They didn't listen

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Yoshii literally did nothing wrong. Ran doesn't have an uncontrollable panic attack when reading his future (like she does with everyone else) because his victory ensures that Kano's plan can't happen. She only sees Ichise having a future full of endless suffering AFTER he decks him.

Attached: 1568144833626.png (640x480, 278K)

if only yoshii didnt specifically tell her not to tell him his future

youtube.com/watch?v=CZyolm0TOxQ

You could say that Yoshii was the protagonist without plot armor, and after his death you as the viewer persist in the doomed world everyone else created.

Everyone knows who the real MAN OF MEN is.

Attached: d399ca87d61094500a395b8e43584b0809886df0v2_hq.jpg (640x360, 25K)

juvenile perception of freedom and didnt even know what he wanted completely except "fuck authority"

He isn't at all, Lacan was like a Neverland, a place with no adult rules with teens on power, and it was pretty obvious why it was so stagnant.

The first time I watched the show I really liked Shinji but when I rewatched it I realised that he was actually quite pathetic. No goals aside from "have fun", cared so little about his girlfriend that she pretended to cuck him to get him to notice her (which failed) and then his best friend leaves him to become a sack. I really wonder why Yoshii picked him as his champion.

Onishii had autism
Union was retarded

Yoshii probably pivked him because shinji would likely continue the rebellion to prevent stagnation

Ran says that her visions show one of possible futures, but IIRC, the only time they expressly turn out to be wrong is in the first episode, when she predicts that the Elder will be killed and Yoshii comes in and saves them in the shootout. The implication seems to be that Yoshii can alter the future: he's a foreign element from the outside world, and the only real agent of change in the stagnant Lux.

When he dies, Ran declares that nothing ever changes after all. She later tells Ichise, his killer, that he's fated to destroy everything. By episode 10, he already has.

That scene with the secretary triggered me more than the Ran one desu

Actually, Lux and Lacan were so stagnant due Onishi and his fucking Status Quo mentality (And Ran too) Kano knew this, that's why he says Onishi that he should have an artistic sense, that means breaking rules so that progress can be made. It's hilarious, they all end up wrong and screwed up, but the one who was slightly more right, was kano. He considered more details than others to evolve the human race, but it wasn't enough.

>Ran too
I don't think Ran is to blame. She sees the possible future, but it's the fundamentalists from Gabe who seem to believe that resigning themselves to what she saw is a good thing. Hence why they produce weapons for Kano and let themselves be killed by the Shapes without resistance.

Ran isn't averse to change, she just doesn't have any hope it can happen as she's been rendered a desperate fatalist by the burden of her clairvoyance.

Don't believe Yoshiifags' lies.

Shinji still has the best scene in the entire show.

Shinji did have some great scenes but I'm not sure I'd say he had the best ones, which scene are you thinking about?