Just finished watching Devilman: Crybaby

Just finished watching Devilman: Crybaby.
The pacing is awful (way too rushed) and way too much was cut out, but there are definitely some kino scenes
Also, how is it possible that anyone can prefer Miki to pic related? She's the best girl, no others can compete.

Attached: Kuroda.png (210x310, 87K)

She literally fucked a old dude for no reason. If she was going to kill him why did she let him fuck her first? Slut.

>Slut
She loves having sex, so what?

Why not? The experience of murdering someone as they cum in you isn't something most will ever experience.

why was she so horny? even as a human?

Too much pent-up frustration, but I do think that it's extremely unrealistic how abandoned she was. She was definitely hot-looking and tons of guys should have been giving her attention. What's even more crazy is that she was in the shadow (looks-wise) of a fucking tomboy. I don't have anything against tomboys, but that was just ridiculous.

That's the definition of a slut.

At least fuck someone attractive. The dude was literally fat bastard tier.

Switch the genders. Would you fault a dude for having sex with a girl before he kills her?

>At least fuck someone attractive.
Attractiveness is subjective. Nobody complains about your piss drinking fetish

Yes, still messed up.

>Attractiveness is subjective.
Spoken like a true bluepill brainlet.

If you find fat bastards attractive, then good for you mate, but there are traits that commonly agreed upon as "attractive" - and being fat and old is not part of that agreement.

>rushed
Imagine caring about plot details of an edgy wank fantasy manga.

Schizo in 3, 2, 1....

You shouldn't be here. Get out of Yea Forums.

What did he mean by this?

Why do you care so much about who fucks who? Do you also get pissy when the 2 hobos down your street have sex, because you think they're ugly?

yeah, that was ridiculous. miki wasn't ugly or anything but kuroda was way prettier in a traditional way. doesn't make sense why she didn't get attention... except from a homeless old dude who had a gun.. in japan.

post the webm

>miki wasn't ugly or anything but kuroda was way prettier in a traditional way
Absolutely. I've read the Devilman manga ages ago so I forgot how the original material fared, but I think that plot thread was non-existent. It almost makes me think that Yuasa or someone else was fueling his tomboy fetish.

w-what webm?

I don't care who fucks who - it is utterly irrelevant to me, but when I see people fawn over characters that does things that makes them undesirable in the eyes of most people, I simply think "why?". Are the people here really that pitiful that they claim sloppy seconds as gourmet food?

It's based on the Aoi Kurosaki plotline of Devilman Lady.
But that one is classier since she even has a futa cock.

Attached: Screenshot.png (583x729, 771K)

That was the best part, shit was hilarious

>flower rapper dude didn't confess and live through the apocalypse with his demon girlfriend protecting him

this series needed a bright spot

>this series needed a bright spot
Nah, it's supposed to be dark as hell

She was the one who killed him, probably ate him too

nah, the original devilman had a good sense of humor even if it was insanely dark. this series was lacking that.

>Slut
Yeah, that's kinda what devilmen are. They have huge sexual urges.
She saw an opportunity of fucking someone without raping him, and at the same time, some who would desert to be killed

Seriously?
You're probably thinking of the old OVAs, those were completely humorless.

Attached: devilfap.png (1280x720, 493K)

What webm?

Should’ve been lesbian for Miki

10/10 would let her fuck my brains out before decapitating me as I cum.

He was probably the closest dick in the vicinity, convenience.
I hate that she killed the rap kid though, hopefully she gave him some ass first.

>gay shit
Go back

I can't find a gif or webm about it, somebody has one?

Is that the webm is referring to?

My favorite part of Crybaby was Silene's arc. Way better than the original manga, in my opinion.

Memes asides, Aoi Kurosaki is a very tragic character. It's fucked up to realize there are many women that went through the exact same shit she did, minus demonic powers and futa cocks.

But she was and like Okouichi/Yuasa were so invested in making Miki into the ultimate pure waifu, she ended as asexual so you can fill the holes

Attached: Devilman Gaybaby.jpg (580x699, 66K)

Her death was real tragic, and then Silene comes along and takes her dead body on top of all things.

>Way better than the original manga, in my opinion
Can you elaborate on this?

She was, as near their death, when she knew they weren't going to make it, she repeatedly used "suki", which in japanese does mean "love", but in the strongest possible sense (it's not like in the english language where that word is thrown around way more often and for less serious stuff).

>But she was
Another moron who can't tell the difference between bait and actual subtext.

This definitely was your first anime, huh

what did he mean by this

>But she was
Wrong.
>and like Okouichi/Yuasa were so invested in making Miki into the ultimate pure waifu, she ended as asexual so you can fill the holes
Now this is correct. You're getting how bait works.

one of yuasa's weakest works but it got the normalfag stamp of approval so you're supposed to like it and say "HAHA WERE THE CREATORS ON DRUGS WHEN THEY MADE THIS LMAO"

how would you rank yuasa's works?

in no order
>god tier
mind game, kaiba, ping pong
>great tier
tatami, walk on girl, lu over the wall
>good tier
kemonozume
>mediocre tier
devilman, kick heart

>tatami not in god tier
>putting kaiba in god tier when the show doesn't know what it wants to be (it's episodic at first then suddenly it focuses on one plot thread)
Embarrassing

It's mid/high tier, would be one the better ones if the technical side was more polished. I'd personally put it above works such as Kemonozume and Kaiba that despite the perfect execution completely fall apart narratively after a cerian point.

It's supposed to be

She's just another villain to fight in the original manga, in Crybaby she and her wanna be boyfriend have an intricate relationship and show that demons are capable of love.

A pretty good tier list, but I think that both kemonozume and tatami deserve better.

Actually suki translates to "worthy of your grace"

based retard

He does have a better grasp of what a bait is than you, though. Calling him retard would be ironic on your part.

lol learn before talking shit

>He does have a better grasp of what a bait is than you
what did he mean by this

>triggered anti-yurifags
Every damn thread.

It can't be helped. It always start with yurifags deluding themselves.

what's the deal with yuri? i never saw the appeal
i can't find enjoyment if the girl isn't taking a dick

Aoi's backstory was beyond fucked up

>She literally fucked a old dude for no reason.
Its literally said that being a devilman enhances you most primal urges

dilate

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Devilman Crybaby - 01 [720p]-0002.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Devilman Crybaby - 07 [720p]-0004.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

BASED

do you think that someone fapped to this scene?

Why do japs depict themselves with pink nipples when that's not the case?

Attached: 1475952214633.jpg (942x1161, 260K)

I know I did

for a good number, it is the case. Not the majority of the population though

I think of that scene and wonder why Tumblr fags believe she was a dyke. The internet is seriously a bad place for people with mental illnesses.

This But unironically.

COPE

Attached: Schrodinger great book of faggots.png (640x1439, 1.13M)

>leddit tier meme image
Like clockwork