Parallel Paradise 95

Korean Scans
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1918437#

Attached: 95_01.png (760x1080, 886K)

>95
holy shit I cant believe this is still going. Is it still non stop sex every chapter?

It has sex in this chapter so i can't dump but i'll post the two last pages.

Also, RIP Misaki.

Attached: 95_17.png (760x1080, 1.05M)

Lynn really fucked up with this overly drawn out arc by going back to his EL dismemberment fetishes.

Attached: 95_18.png (760x1080, 935K)

>just single arm
Call me later when it's her head that gets torn off.

I'm guessing it was actually clown's arm that got torn off. Both of them have a similar clothing style shape wise.

Did he fuck the grenade mage (and if so, which chapter)?

Considering there are threads on her other limbs she's going to end up a quadriplegic unless the MC remembers he's the MC and finally does something.
Ever since the boat or at least since sexing scythe bitch he has just been a bystander doing nothing. Now we're seeing a character people probably like dying or at least becoming a torso that wants to die.
I want to go back to adventuring and pregnancy but I think Lynn has gotten tired of the series and is rushing to some conclusion.

No, it's Misaki's, only misaki's has that black line.

Could be but that only depends if the other guardians are going to attack since she used her spell it means that her barrier is down.

>I want to go back to adventuring and pregnancy but I think Lynn has gotten tired of the series and is rushing to some conclusion.
I mean, it's okamoto fucking lynn. This much is to be expected.

It should have been the grenade girl that had sex again.

Just because it's expected doesn't mean it is what would be best.

>tag: amputee
New fetishes coming

Haha time for suffering!

NO

Attached: 67676865545.png (378x422, 165K)

And now the true Lynn ride begins. Now the established, named characters start dying off.

Lol the bitch who died is hardly important. In fact, even Lumi isn't important anymore.
The only important characters who can't permanently die are Youta and the horny tomboy of the first city (Lia?)

RIP Beef jerky

Lumi is the main heroine, but Misaki is the 3# most popular girl according to the poll results published on the last volume.
But i dont think she's dead yet.

>the horny tomboy of the first city
the time travel Lilia can be a clone, you know?

His body is only big enough for a limited number of girls at a time, so some had to go eventually.

Or the original Lilia from that timeline that somehow has the memories of future Lilia

Sex couldn't save a person from death before, but maybe it can have healing properties. Possibly with their own side effects.

well, at least she fucked one last time