Polyamory

>No fight.
>No rivalry.
>Just love and sex between all participants.
Can we have more of this? Any favorite polyamories?

Attached: mi9150.jpg (800x600, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ménage_à_trois
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Polyandry doesn't work and Polygamy turns societies violent

>Polygamy turns societies violent
[citation needed]

polygyny is a response to violent conditions where fewer men remain alive but it also perpetuates those conditions or can exacerbate them rewarding the most violent securer of women.

>hurrr I’m going to apply 3D logic to 2D
Holy shit get a load of this faggot

We are talking about Polyamory, you know?
That's something little different and actually working than Polyandry or Polygamy.

This is probably the best case recently.

Attached: 1533834904317.webm (852x480, 2.67M)

doesn't work if you care about any form of sustained population.

Thanks for the citation.

Imagine not wanting the men of your society to be masculine and rewarded for their masculinity.

Ménage à trois actually works and exist, you know.

>Marries and impregnates more than a dozen of girls in your path
>Also marries a guy for good measure
>Technically only ever marries a single girl though

Attached: 1564467012233.gif (370x208, 242K)

It’s fucking cartoons retard. Do you get mad when people shout out their attacks and when 2D girls don’t act anything like 3DPD too?

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ménage_à_trois

Well...

Attached: 65156.png (420x532, 271K)

can the man support all his potential offspring and wives?

Polygamy is not a cause but consequence of violent society.
If half men die in wars by the time they are 20, the survivors get twice as much women.

but polygamy if maintained when gender ratios equalise also causes a lot of spare men that are gunning for a fight so they can secure their own harem and stage their own fights to secure them.
polygamy and violent society go hand in hand

>This is probably the best case recently.
>permavirgin cuck mc and meme "harem"
>game world instead of proper isekai
>pretending being badass instead of being one
Lmao

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>You will never have 3 wifes(male).

Attached: ev303.jpg (800x600, 107K)

Attached: 1562789061347.webm (1920x1080, 2.61M)

Attached: 9.jpg (600x873, 177K)

Attached: 12 (2).jpg (869x1288, 208K)

The US had a short war with the Mormons when they decided to secede and form their own nation. Kooky fellows.

Attached: Fujimura-kun Meitsu - c090 (v08) - p021 [web] [VisTrans].png (870x1236, 367K)

Though 5 feet of murder did die at the end though.

Attached: Mixta mixer.jpg (1920x1920, 1.53M)

Attached: Fujimura.png (246x350, 127K)

good riddance

Attached: S39.png (1370x2048, 509K)

At least best girl Himuro win too, that's all I wanted

t.KURANKU NII.wav

>Makes polygamy legal
Best girl indeed.

Attached: Fujimura-kun Meitsu - c090 (v08) - p016 [web] [VisTrans].png (870x1236, 293K)

But they are literally the SAME person and they're also both great girls

I'm happy the mangaka didn't just fuse them back despite how easy that could've been. The two has grown to become two different people. Ending was great, aside from the unneeded drama in the middle but it was good overall.

The best School Days ending was the one were you ended with both Kotonoha and Sekai

>polyamory
please don't use that disgusting term and just call it a harem

Do you're own research faggot. He's right.

Fate stay/night is 15 years old

>August 8, 2018
>Suddenly gf come up with a rather pleasant idea
>"Hey user, l think I'm kinda gay, so let's do a threesome
>"Why would you date me for 4 years before telling me that you're homo?"
>"Nevermind that, there's this girl that I'm like suuuper into..."
>The girl was basically your standard e-girl, 6/10 at best, but had what you would call a sex appeal
>"I'm not sure this is going to work out, I'm weird and she doesn't look the type to like men very much"
>"That's not a problem just get to know her"
>"Alright I can pull that off"

Attached: 53900816_2097619043661840_5030503822946992128_n.jpg (960x540, 41K)

But only Rin and Shirou are a couple in that end.

Attached: image00197.jpg (1306x1920, 331K)

>tfw no doujin of two guys who are such bros that when they find out they are in love with the same girl who can't decide between the two, instead of succumbing to jealousy they offer her to take them both forever

Attached: D5e76waX4AAqjTQ.0.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

the only rare conditions where polyandry sort of works is where splitting up the land holding makes it unviable so two brother marry one woman, this is the only known incidence I know of viable polyandry and even that has extremely specific enabling circumstances.

>We start chatting, she's cool. Smart, artistic. A little bat shit crazy, but I found that out on a later date.
>We date for 3 months before my gf starts saying that she wants us to date. The three of us, shouldn't be impossible she said.
>The girl doesn't reject the idea, say just she's going to need some time

>December 15, 2018
>My parents are going to go on a vacation, I'm already free from uni. I arrange for us 3 to get together at my place, to drink some beers and whatnot.
>"I'm definitely going to be there"
>She comes, we drink, eat and play till 1 am
>It's 1:30 am, I finished cleaning, and the girls went to my room
>I enter the already dark room, no sound to be heard, just some shallow breathing, and suddenly someting grabs my arm and start pulling me down to bed
>You guys can guess what came after.
>Sex was amazing, we didn't stop till early morning
>Everything is good and great for another month
>We fucked hard, so fucking hard everytime we got the chance
>But something was changing in her
>My gf did notice, and just brushed it off, saying it was her way
>We spent Christmas and Years eve together, did drugs and more sex, this time at her place
>Until one day on a date, she says she wants to talk with me
>"I can't do this anymore, I'm falling in love with you, you are all I ever wanted, but I'm sure that "user's GF" already noticed
>"It's alright if you want it to end it right here, I know it must be pushing your limits"
>"I love you, and I wish we could stay together, but whenever she's near, I can't feel like I belong"
>"I'm sorry"
>Then, after a shortwhile, she left.

I don't know what it is but... At least for a little while, I could feel what it is like to have that feeling.

So I guess you're right, it didn't work out as I planned

Fuck you too

Attached: 1536545478715.gif (500x280, 1009K)

I realize this story is pretty pathetic but i don't care
> meet two girls on a hentai discord
> big shock, both trans
> hentai discord so we flirt in the public chat a lot
> they both realize they both like me
> good friends, so they agree to share
> have multiple irl meetups because we live close enough
> basically that image happens whenever we stay overnight

none of us can afford an apartment here but we're considering pooling to live together. i really hope it works out, because they're both really sweet and it'll be nice to finally move out. I don't think i've been this happy or at least optimistic, ever.

Soon.

Attached: 1547745097140.jpg (942x942, 150K)

lol you a faggot

Polyamory fags should be thrown off a moving plane and then shot mid-air.

Tenchi Muyo harem ending but the wives all fight for number one spot.

Brainlets

Attached: 1513628273203.jpg (1716x1008, 741K)

i mean, probably. still, they make me feel really comfortable and warm inside when we cuddle in bed like that. Sometimes we even watch anime or hentai together, which is more than i could have asked for in a partner. So i'm happy.

Name?

There's Futakoi Alternative where MC lives with a pair of twins that love each other It is implied that the three of them are fucking constantly

Attached: Futakoi Alternative.jpg (700x460, 91K)

polyamory is shit
only polygamy is good
you have to keep harem and future offspring in stable relationship

Only because of the circumstances. Feelings are pretty much equal between all three.

Hello ESL-kun, did you manage to improve a bit your english?

Attached: 1556800413667.webm (800x450, 2.82M)

you mean polygyny
polygyny has its own share of problems.

>stable polygamy relationship
>without polyamory
Are you serious user?

Harem endings are the best

Attached: 20190612_154638.jpg (1743x1400, 2.5M)

Hikari > Homura

Attached: 1550033145604.jpg (564x800, 127K)

I don't recall Saber and Rin having any kind of feelings for each other.

>Polyandry doesn't work and Polygamy turns societies violent
Unbased and blue pilled.

Attached: John Moses Browning, prophet of the Kube and devout Mormon.jpg (641x700, 53K)

>turns societies violent
Only if you take the second girl from your in-group. Nothing wrong with taking a heathen girl as your second if you convert her. That way you only make other society violent and unstable. I bonus really.

How that has many (you) which contradict his point ? He is 100% right. As much as I would like to form my own harem, on a societal level, it comes with a higher stress on males, because women exists in a 1 : 1 ratio (or almost), which means every harem created causes a or multiple men to lose his or their access to women. You can mock them for being beta or whatever but if the phenomenon is accentuated enough they will become violent, and depending on the scale it might just completely destabilize society.

They have, just don't show it so openly as their primal affection is usually targeted toward Shirou. On pure sense, they are very close friends who happens to like same guy, but likes each other enough to don't have a problem with sharing and if the situation was played that way, they would be probably even able spend lovingly night even just with each other (Fate threesome showed clear aspect of this). Probably healthiest polyamory relationship focused on the guy, that you can get.

Attached: 20141128021044e89.jpg (400x544, 185K)

None of that was in the VN.

It was. Just not so directly. After all their relationship was not the main focus of the story.

Man I wish I was this guy

Attached: 1558516755056-harem.jpg (1130x1250, 849K)

He only needs Mori.

i want to hear more trapmagnet user

Shame more harem stories don't end this way

Attached: Sharing is caring.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Naw, you really don't. Fun to read about but you would go insane being around that much crazy.

Based. Wish she got more screen time.

But Rin and Saber are straight.

It's much better than adding girls who never have any chance but only exist to bring in different groups of readers.

Attached: 1522328638358.jpg (1641x1200, 231K)

See Simply speaking, their sexual orientation has nothing doing with that. You can enjoy night with same-sex partner, if you like him enough.

too bad the mc is an homo

that was a pretty sweet show, interrupted by retarded action sequences. Comfy ED, too.