One Piece

What is Orochi's next course of action based on his new knowledge of the rebels?

Attached: ED8ZntwUEAEdFXE.jpg (960x1149, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ham_D_Seif/status/1172302439493636096
youtube.com/watch?v=WLyzMoLfbpg
youtu.be/1_9IMZcbKHQ
youtu.be/_M4K5wk9DCM
youtu.be/MLBeAGmc86o?t=72
twitter.com/cupnoodle_jp/status/1172329171009200129?s=09
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where my fellow tomboy lovers at?

Attached: 1568318120269.png (202x282, 168K)

Breeding Hiyori and taking Shusui.

Ambush the rebels on port Tokage and kidnap Hiyori sounds like the obvious choices

Your love for tomboys will only lead you to ruin Zorojuro

Attached: 1550001367082.png (300x195, 66K)

Here

Attached: Hiyori dropkick.png (145x152, 28K)

He loves Otoko confirmed.

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwO_orYRb1b0grfbesSJ6KaI.png (327x432, 148K)

how did this sad, little man turn out to be such a great villain?

Attached: the GREAT shogun orochi.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

He's the only thing that resembles a pretimeskip villain

Attached: Chunky.jpg (383x388, 21K)

Nami

Attached: 20190913_170107.jpg (734x608, 349K)

So zoro's master must be the child of Wado and Enma's smith, right. He is 51 years old.

Orochi is going to job again.

FUCK THE PIRATES OF HEART
AND ESPECIALLY FUCK TRAFALGAR D. WATER LAW

Attached: Shinobu.png (1473x806, 989K)

yup, also someone noted that like some of the kanji used for kozaburo and koshiro respectively translates to "fourth" and "third". it's kinda the same deal with the shitty cook and his sibilings

Attached: Not a nipple fuck i swear.png (1120x1600, 1.64M)

You fucking took this from us!

Attached: 1568324258287.jpg (898x896, 432K)

so that's why linlin is a good villain too

Attached: linlin sip.png (747x503, 621K)

Came to this countless times.

Now you're getting it

Attached: Bigmom smug yet angry.png (926x768, 754K)

I love them!!!

Attached: I Knew It.jpg (791x857, 365K)

Orochi has never jobbed.

If Kyoshiro is not loyal to Orochi, why doesn’t he strike him down?
Is it because Kaido would kill him in turn (why?), or is it because he is scared to?

Of course he loves his daughter.

Because he is a samurai, and samurai are extremely honourable. It means defending the standing Shogun even if you disagree with him.
I wouldn't doubt that he made a promise one day that he would always defend the Shogun no matter what to someone important.

What if Kyoshiro saved Zolo’s life and not Orochi’s by blocking that slash?

Saw Stampede yesterday, it was actually nice.
First part was like the beginning of Steel Ball Run and then it became Asura's Wrath.
When are we going to see my boi Crocodile again ?

Attached: one_piece_stampede.jpg (700x479, 96K)

Was it honorable under samurai code to lie to your master and fake a death in front of him?
To me that is a sign of fear.

>When are we going to see my boi Crocodile again ?
could very well be in the next chapter

Enma and Ame no Habekiri's descriptions indirectly imply that Zoro will fight King

Like chapter 3 of Wano ?
God I hope.

>When are we going to see my boi Crocodile again?
Never, he's too strong

>Oden was a fucking Gary Stu bullshitter
>still got his ass beat in a fair fight by Orochi

He's not weak, speedreaders.

no, during the intermission between act two and three

daughterwife

>if character say X defeated X its true
Orochi is the buggy of this arc, he'll be fodder for ussop and chopper and maybe franky

Oh right !

You might have autism if you can't tell how facial expressions and actions infer on someone's character.

Kyoshiro so far:
>saved Hiyori, delivered her to Zoro.
>saved Zoro from Orochi instagibbing him by making a public show of dabbing on Zoro.
Yasue knew and when he said everyone he meant Kyoshiro too.

All I want from the intermission is Ryokugyu's full reveal.

First thing I ever asked when Kyoshiro was introduced was if that’s his real face or a mask.

From what I understand Enma doesn't make Zoro stronger, IT becomes stronger by taking Zoros haki thus resulting in ridiculously stronger slashes than normal. Enma is only strong if the user has strong will so when Zoro tames it and has full control over Enma he'll be able to transfer his haki into it and essentially casually slice mountains without being drained from haki and shrivel up.

But obviously as a swordsman Zoro will definitely level up skill wise and possibly upgrade his armament haki to the same as Luffys currently training because Enma taking Zoros haki is an easier version of what Luffy is doing with Hyo to use the special armament haki to hit things inside without touching in contact.

Attached: Enma Zoro.png (1107x1050, 876K)

>Orochi enters into a frenzy if someone even dares to believe the contrary
>But Orochi is super powerful guys!
The amount of people who can't into subtext in these threads scares me

>samurai code excuse
>gets refuted with clear example of samurai code violation.
>moved goalposts to if archer is autistic on Yea Forums or not.

Reminder that the intermission will be the 'big reverie event' that Oda teased would happen this year

I had a dream that my high school math teacher kept a bunch of anime figures in one of those glass display cabinets you see in the buyfag threads in the teacher's room.He had a doraemon one,including a special pink one that said 50th anniversary or something.He had a whole lot of pokemon figures too,though he didn't have any trainers.Out of OP ones,he had Akainu,Kizaru,Killer,and I think Hancock.He invited us into the room to look at them and it was weird as fuck.Don't remember much more than that.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Not really no, he just claimed that Kyoshiro fears Orochi when in fact everything Kyoshiro has done points towards the exact opposite, which is my argument in the first place.

Attached: vivi.jpg (206x469, 19K)

Attached: vivi 2.jpg (883x789, 125K)

Attached: vivi3.jpg (327x416, 30K)

after all the shit we've seen in this manga aren't just dinosaur transormations a bit unimpressive? How exactly is that comparable to the worldbreaking magical abilities of paramecias and logias? It's just basically a way to get bigger and at best be able to use your teeth as weapons.

Attached: vivi 4.jpg (637x632, 87K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KYOCHAD PLEASE HELP ME I'M BEING ATTACKED BY SOMEONE'S WEAKEST ATTACK PLEASE MY LIFE IS IN DANGER I DON'T WANNA D- Ah yes, just according to plan. Good job my loyal dog Kyoshiro, I just didn't want to move because It's not worth my time.

Attached: jobrochi.png (872x309, 242K)

Attached: vivi 5.jpg (210x356, 21K)

Why does her forehead make up 90% of her face

What a waste of a great-looking fruit. Finally an interesting zoan and it's wasted on a joke jobber of a character

She has a large forehead.

Carrot is the traitor revealing information to the Shogun. Disappears for 15+ chapters only to get a panel where she's smiling (?) at the very end of Act 2. IMO, She told Jack where Zou was so that the (human) ninja could be captured. Notice she wasn't injured after the Jack attack, and she can be *very* sneaky, sneaking past the monkey on Zou, even bypassing Zoro's CoO when she snuck aboard the Straw Hat Ship. The monkey even mentioned "betrayal" and I believe Carrot very much regretted what happened to Zou, she thought the Ninja would be given up easily, she didn't know he would be chained up so he couldn't give himself up. (Remember, Jack seems to KNOW the ninja is on the Island). I believe Oda will portray this as a "carrot redemption arc" before she joins the Straw Hats officially.

Attached: ABFAE0BB-DD5F-4C09-9FB0-0B1A6C7DA526.jpg (182x297, 36K)

Attached: 113426.jpg (600x800, 72K)

Orochi won so hard a time travel prophecy was needed to fight back. When he gets mad everyone is shown fleeing.

Attached: vivi 6.jpg (412x663, 65K)

Yuge princess brain

HAHAHAHA tranjifags are really seething during Wano. I think the arc has been too slow thus far, but the longer it drags on -> the longer tranjifags will seethe

Attached: wanokino.png (827x994, 944K)

Attached: 113428.jpg (533x800, 53K)

please no

Attached: b1c8ef3908e655fd317e255c31367eed.jpg (466x435, 26K)

Attached: 113433.jpg (600x800, 77K)

Ironically speaking, is there anything worse than Sanjifags? Probably only Monetfags.

Yeah and that has nothing to do with Orochi.

Orochi is going to intercept the alliance right now
He's going to one shot the entire Straw Hats before they even get a glimpse of Onigashima

>he kicks stuff
never made sense for him to be able to compete with a guy who constantly works out, improves his physical and spiritual skill and gets literal upgrades in the shape of swords

Attached: 113436.jpg (533x800, 70K)

Attached: 2Gomu.png (175x397, 56K)

>nothing to do with Orochi.
Reread. He defeated Wano’s main swordsman, who could beat Kaido, in a duel, using Nitoryu.

>Monetfags
Thankfully theyonly show up once in a blue moon when PH is mentioned,Sanjifags are there 24/7.I'd say Kinemonfag/Swordautist is up there.Or Lawfags/Carrotfags if individual people don't count.

wtf bros you told me nami was blushing when zoro cut the cliff

Sure he did.

She is blushing at both
How does kekji live with himself?

The face looks off but I cant tell what it is exactly.

Kinemonfags are few and far between, but they are all fucking retartded since only a faggot can like that shell of a character.

no eyebrows

I guess her forehead and neck is also blushing

don't you believe it?

Attached: SNAAAAAAAKE.png (1407x1400, 1.21M)

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit. Hopefully we'll get some hints of that next chapter

Attached: 662ba0c2fbce0a3c3bc2ce598b283622d1d07ea6v2_hq.jpg (600x776, 89K)

Attached: zorofag.jpg (296x275, 15K)

So Zoro is close to being stronger than Oden? He didn't turn Enma into a permablack blade but Hitestsu thinks Zoro can.

Attached: 955 (6).png (899x1300, 427K)

t.sanjifag

Attached: 955 (15).png (1788x1300, 868K)

I'm joking, I don't really understand what these lines are supposed to represent, seems to be when she's frightened.

Attached: liens.png (327x636, 212K)

better haki =/= stronger

Luffy has better haki than Big Mom and Kaido

Remains to be seen if he’s even fully tamed it yet, but yes Zoro will surpass him.

>training arc

>Luffy has better haki than Big Mom and Kaido
Imagine actually believing this

Soon

Attached: tumblr_ovcpb1rXOe1s4pqyso1_250.gif (250x173, 268K)

Nami I can understand, but why is Sanji so impressed? Isn't he monster trio level? Kek

Attached: OHNONONON.png (199x296, 49K)

There is no proof that Kaido even has Haki.

how does being a dragon protect you from execution?

Attached: 3CB2EC30-4D1E-43E9-8421-C327939E58DA.png (645x729, 90K)

dragons are a protected species. they're like the pandas of one piece world

He was just surprised that Enma switched their arms around

Attached: 1564456882167.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

Kyoshito must die!

>that head
>those arms

twitter.com/Ham_D_Seif/status/1172302439493636096
Wow I don't know frogs were such OPfags

What's the one that's not Blooming in a Prison again? She fucks Johnny and Yosaku doesn't she?

Attached: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (1158x1356, 183K)

We saw black lighting when he one shotted Luffy
Dragon hide is super tough

So this is the power of the 99 Okama recipes...

Attached: soyji.png (509x598, 397K)

Frogs are massive mangafags in general.

No wonder Nami is constantly blushing over Luffy and Zoro's muscles, when she only has two skeletons constantly bothering her

Is this edited? Look at that fucking head

Is he a sweet transvestite?

Luffy could probably fight kuzan pretty evenly now

Yes. It's still really good but blooming in prison and Through the wall are way too top tier, definitely my favorite OP doujins.

Attached: through1.png (1146x1600, 3.27M)

I understand Nami's reaction now.

Attached: zoromus.png (347x490, 461K)

>wristlet

I wonder if she'll blush over Jinbe, we know that at least Robin is interested in bara boys

france is the largest market for manga outside of japan

Attached: chopper question mark.jpg (180x407, 29K)

She is OG trio slut only, sorry.

Attached: blu.png (496x335, 393K)

Eh?

NOODLE
O
O
D
L
E

>dyel

Attached: montblanc.jpg (893x564, 111K)

I dunno, she and Jinbe will work together from now on so it might happen

Attached: Sailing duo.jpg (468x655, 49K)

Attached: Wanze_Manga_Infobox.png (509x653, 270K)

She's not into corpses

He is like 10 times her weight
Imagine

Attached: FishmanSl.png (928x893, 618K)

What's with the necrophiles?

Kata has the sexiest body in One Piece.

Attached: Kata.jpg (1054x772, 598K)

Attached: mmmh.png (353x482, 370K)

>Carrotfags still forcing the meme that Jinbe is dead
lmao

imagine how much he can shrug

I want nami to offer me her guiding hand.

It's been weeks in story, he's dead.

Attached: デイビージョーンズのロッカー.jpg (1366x768, 121K)

he's wapol's copy.

What was Oda thinking when he created this technique?

Attached: ichi gorilla ni gorilla.jpg (800x1000, 104K)

Jinbe is a big and handsome fishboi

Attached: Fishsexual.jpg (563x414, 40K)

>Wanze
>Jabra
>Absalom
>Duval
>Wadatsumi

When was the last time Sanji beat someone that wasn't an incel?

Yeah, if Jinbe was on his way to Wano, he would've been there by now. I don't think he's dead though. Or at least, I hope he isn't.

It looks like he's wringing a watermelon out like a towel.

probably kicking some miscellaneous Charlotte.

He was probably hurt after holding back big mom(thanks Sanji) so he probably spent somedays taking care of his wounds

All Charlottes are hideous uggos that rely on their mom to bully people into marriage.

Luffy on WCI

Attached: 0844-011.jpg (1067x1600, 371K)

>those screams
Imagine the smell of that theater

>somedays
It's been weeks, and he could expect to find Chopper the doctor in Wano.

>beating someone not even fighting back
Is this what Sanjifags rely on?

Reminder that whale shark got two penises

That doesn't mean they can't fuck someone, they are pirates too.

Nami x Paulie? Now that's a good ship

Attached: boomer smoker.png (593x356, 377K)

Sanji disgusts me.

Anyone translated that doujin on pixiv yet?

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.jpg (224x272, 22K)

It takes 2 weaks to reach Wano by ship, Jinbe has to swim
>he could expect Chopper
He cant swin while bleeding to death, user

Doesn't matter, user.

Attached: Fight.jpg (510x635, 144K)

Will Momo offer Zoro his sister at the end of the arc?

I still don't like it.

Attached: 1427328736609.png (322x399, 173K)

>can't kick an evil woman even if his friends life are in danger because muh principles
>won't poison food because muh principles
>kick his captain with all his power
Bravo Sanji

Hachi outswam the SHs sailing to Shabaody.

>can't kick an *attractive woman

FTFY. He had no trouble kicking Big Mom.

>It takes 2 weaks to reach Wano by ship
Uh?

actually sanji was right to attack luffy
the only reason luffy even survived in wci was because of pure luck and traitors among the big mom pirates of which sanji wasn't aware of
>jinbe saved him from the prison libary
>pedro saved him from big mom
>fishman pirates saved him from queen mama chanter
>pekoms saved him from the mirror world

Then he's a real piece of shit

Thats what it took for the SH iirc
Hachi can swim straight to Sabaody, while the SH spent some significant time in each island

i forgot the tamate box during the wedding

>sanji was right
Bullshit, attacking Luffy didnt help in the slightest. If it wasnt for Jinbe Luffy would've lost his arms and Nami could've even died, he is the real hero

also zoro's comments on sanji leaving make no sense. did he forget that luffy challenged big mom in the fishman island and she was able to easily track them just like she did in dressrosa? sanji leaving actually stopped big mom from pursuing them

if only smoothie wasn't such a renowned lesbian...

No, if he wanted Luffy to leave/give up on him, there were a hundred better ways. Like threatening to fucking kill himself or actually blowing up one of his hands.

fuck off slut

Attached: 2.png (342x315, 106K)

Should just have tell told truth, aka he can't come back because his mentor (Zeff) would get assassinated. Luffy might not be the smartest but he would understand that. .

yeah, right
Luffy would probably go back to East Blue to save Zeff and then save sanji

Attached: 1568305881042.png (144x218, 22K)

That's not how it works. He would have to stay with Zeff until Big Meme was completely defeated. Otherwise the second he leaves they would just send more assassins.

how? No way out other than to pass through the Calm belt or sail up that mountain. Unless he's going to casually scale the red line.

i'd even argue that zoro's comment on usopp all the way back to post enies lobby were way too harsh but i don't want to be jumped on by 90% of the fanbase

like nami said, zoro is an autist in these kind of situations

Could have been easily resolved if Luffy wasn't against giving orders to his grand fleet. Could have asked to protect Zeff.
But anything would have been better than kicking and insulting the shit out of Luffy. You can't make Luffy give up on you, no matter what. so better to tell him the truth.

Attached: One_Piece-v45-153.png (950x1500, 262K)

Zoro didn't want Luffy to go because he doesn't want another Yonkou on their tail when they're currently perusing one. Zoro was right and because of Luffy's actions Big Mom is after him and worst of all, allied with the one enemy they were perused to defeat from the start,Kaido so now their plan to take down Kaido became much much difficult to overcome.

Call one of his new underlings.

bros I think i'm gonna cry when Luffy goes back to the East Blue and reunites with Higuma

why did shinobu betray the alliance bros???

It didnt tho,Sanji's kidnap had nothing to do with Luffy's threat

Zoro was a fucking asshole there, blaming Sanji for something he had absolutely no control of.

yup, like i said zoro can't comprehend that not everybody can have such a strong mental fortitude like him

Zoro is 100% in the right here. Imagine quitting your job, making a huge scene because a decision didn't go the way you wanted it to, and then trying to get a job with them again without sincerely apologizing and kissing ass.

how? they all use advance haki probably? and the last serious fight luffy was in vs kata he had inferior haki.

Sanji's an incel, he totally deserved it.

>everyone agrees with Zoro
>ZORO MUST BE WRONG BECAUSE I HATE HIM

It's not like Zoro was against Usopp coming back, he just wanted him to apologize first. You can see Nami even giving up arguing cause she knew he was right.

Does Nami unknowingly use Haki?

So assuming everything after wano will propably be war after war and chase after chase how will sanji achieve his dream of finding all blue? Will he get fucked by oda in the way that all blue might be connected to raftel or something? Judging by how oda handled sanji so far i can see all blue being a huge dissapointment

Based Zoro acting like an true vice captain for his crew when it matters

Attached: 1568205569229.png (865x485, 439K)

No, it's comedic effect.

Gag Haki

It was not about having mental fortitude, Usopp was in the wrong so he had the obligation to ask forgiveness
Sanji CHOSE to go, he wasnt taken by force. Sure later he ended up in situtation where he didnt have a choice, but at the time the only thing Zoro knew is that Sanji got himself involved with a Yonko when they werr preparaing themselves to wage war against another

i like zoro and i'm sorry that my personal opinion of him doesn't fit with your own projection
>It's not like Zoro was against Usopp coming back, he just wanted him to apologize first.
there are many ways to tell that, zoro was way too harsh given that everyone in the crew (including zoro himself) knows how usopp deals with his inferiority complex

Attached: nami in prison.jpg (174x306, 12K)

Yes, observation haki, thats how she can feel the weather even before it changes

Come on now, Sanji was blackmailed and it was obvious he wouldn't involve himself with a yonkou on his own will. I like Zoro more than Sanji but I can see he was being a total jerk.

Okama kenpo awakening when?

Attached: 544-1.png (954x1500, 195K)

Should be renamed "lesbian in prison"

Reminder that Luffy only just recently caught up with Zoro during the Kata fight. Your strength and haki increases by facing strong opponents. Zoro was dueling Mihawk for 2 years straight, while Luffy was only getting the absolute basics from Rayleigh and fighting animals.

I could actually see that being a thing.

why did Toei make him black?

Attached: oda.jpg (926x318, 67K)

When is Zoro going to find out about this?

Never

oda has no room to say anything about anime colors being different from "manga" colors shown in black and white.

>does that look black to you
Oda shouldn't really say anything about something being colored black or white meaning anything

Why Zorojuro don’t you love me?

Attached: 64E6D255-7910-406F-8A32-68716AE7BF2C.png (142x131, 18K)

>crew of magic and tarot cards
>not having a black cat

If Oda never puts out a colored drawing of them, Toei probably has a fair amount of free reign as far as what color they make things.

Fucking this
>Hiyori's hair
>Toko's hair
>Queen's hair

When Luffy/Zoro try to take on Big Mom/Kaido and get one shotted and put into prison together.

lesbian baby jail

Law is obviously stronger than Zoro. As we know, it's been narratively and thematically established that Zoro and Sanji are equal in power. Sanji felt endangered when he fought Vergo. Law defeated Vergo in one hit once he got his heart back. Simple math. Law > Vergo > Sanji = Zoro.

Sanji is the hottest strawhat

Where is Neko?

Attached: 955 (14).png (1784x1300, 1000K)

Luffy was unable to so much as scratch Kaidou even with a surprise attack out of nowhere that he wasn't guarding against. Sanji easily knocked Luffy unconscious with just a few hits. People underestimate how strong Sanji is.

Fighting weevil

>Luffy that already fought for 11 hours and used gear 4 several times just before

Eh, Sanji might be on par with Zoro now that he has his Raid Suit. I think a lot of people underestimate Law, too. Law & Kid are both probably on the level of Yonko commanders.

>Kid

L O L

Wrong

Attached: 1512101613028.jpg (786x1024, 176K)

Law got pretty manhandled by Doffy, and Doffy's about on the tier of a Yonko Commander, so I'd say he's like right on the brink of Yonko commander level. Hard to say how Sanji compares to Zoro just because post-TS Zoro has yet to fight an opponent that genuinely pushes him outside getting backstabbed in a 2-v-1, but I think people don't account for how significant a power-up raid suit is for Sanji, it's basically a buffer for all his stats and gives him invisibility as a bonus. Enma probably closes any gap Sanji might've made in power with that tho

well i agree abou the sanji zoro thing, but law and kid are shitters. Law was rekt by doffy who is at most commancer level, and kid is kid

Explain your reasoning.

>the japanese incel vs the french chad

Law was fighting both Doffy and Trebol at the same time, while waiting for Luffy to finish fucking around with Bellamy. Also, Law did one-shot Vergo (even if his DF is fairly broken), and did a ton of damage to Doffy with Gamma Knife (literally scrambled his innards).

reminder that hiyori is a literal tierwhore

Attached: FEET.png (231x210, 27K)

Saw stampede yesterday
Good fanservice film
Although I think I would have liked the final fight better if it was worst generation vs Bullet, IMO supernova vs Bullet was the best part of the movie

Nah when law fought doffy 1v1 he got his hand severed. He wouldn't land gamma knife if luffy didn't bait doffy

>his face

Attached: 1557612959185.png (907x850, 371K)

I don't think Law's fruit is as broken as people think, clearly he can't shambles people who have a significant power difference over him otherwise he'd just cut Kaidou in half and this arc would be over, I know Oda has never narratively expressed this but his fruit must be limited by haki. So yeah he can one shot someone but while it's stylish it's ultimately no different than Zoro one shotting Pika due to haki difference once he'd lured him out of his fake body.

That aside there's a clearly established power gap between Law and Doffy, both fights Law essentially had to use every resource and strategy he had just to barely survive getting torn apart by Doffy.

Zoro just hates Sanji

not him but literally all we know about Kidd is that when chained in seastone he's physically on par with Luffy

ZEHAHAHAHA, MUGIWARA!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

hot

Yeah it was hype.
Damn Stampede, now I'm gonna get disappointed if we don't get a big battle involving supernova vs Kaido

GOOSH GOOSH

Attached: AAAC4555-1185-4622-B798-8880E84C5227.png (1334x750, 3.23M)

Law never fought Doffy one vs one. Before getting his hand served, Trebol helped. After getting his hand served, Trebol helped.
Law had to survive attacks from both Trebol and Doffy for along period of time (All the other Dressrosa fight ended before Luffy stopped playing with Bellamy and went up).

Both fight Doffy had numerical advantages tho.
One on one Law would've won since his DF is better and same goes for his CoA.

I'm gonna make Kiku goosh.

Attached: 18db4435b29867eb38a792119e40b81f.jpg (1448x2048, 272K)

Oh wow I can't wait for Luffy to beat Kaidou after only two days of training such original and interesting shounen storytelling!

Attached: 1541889361643.png (1280x720, 708K)

>needed Law to save him from a Pacifista
>got his arm cut off by Red Hair fodder without even seeing Shanks
>got BTFO by Snack without being able to do anything
>just got beat up and recaptured by nameless Beast Pirate mooks

I can promise I'm not even a Law or Doffy fanboy and that's bullshit. The first fight Fujitora was interfering and helping Law. The second fight Law was outnumbered at times but also getting random help from Luffy. All that aside let's recall that Law's original plan was to make Kaidou take down Doffy and was shitting his pants at the prospect of fighting Doffy.

Imagine

I miss when logia types actually mattered and Luffy had to be clever about how to beat them instead of just "muh haki is stronger than yours".

Attached: 1564173357519.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Nonono, you misunderstand. She'll be the one IMAGINEing you.

Attached: 1567551751492.png (356x558, 168K)

Carrot is the traitor

>needed Law to save him from a Pacifista
Luffy needed his entire crew to take down one of these things, putting it on the same tier as Oars
>got his arm cut off by Red Hair fodder without even seeing Shanks
not confirmed
>got BTFO by Snack without being able to do anything
he claims he wounded Snack and got exactly what he was looking for in Big Mom territory and was then able to escape
>just got beat up and recaptured by nameless Beast Pirate mooks
while chained in seastone and dealing with the pyschological trauma of seeing his best friend horrifically altered

this would be a legitimate 10/10 god tier twist, I just don't know if Oda has the balls to do that with a character that a lot of people like. seems way more likely for him to give traitor role to a shit ugly character no one really likes

Logias would just be too damn powerful if Luffy had to carry around a counter to every Logia fruit type.

Ready for some naval combat? Orochi already knows the port the fleet is supposed to be leaving from so he could have Kaido preparing an ambush at sea.

Attached: 910 (8).png (1758x1300, 951K)

Thats what he has Usopp for. If all it takes is a single bead of sweat to fully counter Croco's fruit, it wouldn't be hard to carry around stuff that could feasibly counter most logias.

What is sunacchi?

Well, Oda has been laying hints for a while. Disappears for 20 (!!) chapters only to get a panel where she has a strangely smug expression at the very end of Act 2. Notice she wasn't injured after the Jack attack, and she can be *very* sneaky, even bypassing Zoro's CoO when she snuck aboard the Straw Hat Ship. She once "accidentally" tried to kill Luffy (deep-seated anger at humans?)

Her whole shtick of "I'm so innocent and cute la la la la" is almost too convenient, especially considering what an absolutely savage warrior she is.

The monkey even mentioned "betrayal" and I believe Carrot very much regretted what happened to Zou, she thought the Ninja would be given up easily, she didn't know he would be chained up so he couldn't give himself up. (Remember, Jack seems to KNOW the ninja is on the Island).

Attached: 1568389138090.png (760x1200, 1.4M)

I get that, but I still hate how they're now easily punchable with no risk, it makes them just a weaker paramecia. It's honestly lazy writing and it kind of ruins past logia fights.

Attached: 950 (9).png (933x1300, 495K)

>naval combat
>One Piece
ahahahaha
you think Oda actually gives a shit about the pirate aspect of the series anymore? LOL

Fair enough, Usopp could've created a magic "logia wand" for Luffy. On the other hand, in battles, I actually think this would be less interesting than Haki.

In the end, Luffy basically beat Crocodile using his innate and instinctual haki, it just wasn't animated as black arms but it was definitely a haki moment when he punched him into the sky through Crocodile's attack.

>In the end, Luffy basically beat Crocodile using his innate and instinctual haki

Attached: 1540508812538.jpg (335x457, 80K)

>The first fight Fujitora was interfering and helping Law.
Nice headcanon canon. The first meteorite targeted Law only, but Law cut it and deflected it to target both Doffy and Fuji. After when we get to Green Bit, we can see several meteorite in the background cut by Law's power while Fuji was holding him in the ground with his gravity power.
There's also that instance when Fuji dropped a meteorite on the Sunny but Law used it to destroy a warship.
So, yeah you're wrong here since Fuji was targeting Law only.
>The second fight Law was outnumbered at times but also getting random help from Luffy.
Law helped two times. First time for the Red Hawk combo and second one for the Gamma Knife combo.
Law had two survive on his own for along time. All the fighting in Dressrosa ended before Doffy gunned down the body double.
>All that aside let's recall that Law's original plan was to make Kaidou take down Doffy and was shitting his pants at the prospect of fighting Doffy.
Another headcanon. Law told Ceasar he have to save his stamina if he had to fight Doffy. So he was ready to fight him to bad his wasted it trying to stall Fuji.

what's his endgame? why does he summon the carp? why did he drown luffy?

Attached: octopus.png (862x814, 542K)

in WCI alone we had the entirety of the escape from BM taking place on the Sunny while showing a naval battle with the tart ships and eventually the grand mama chanter, as well as throwing in the giant snail ships.

What a dumb bun.

I'm more annoyed by the fact that weakass fodder like Batman seems to get Haki, it should be way more rare.

How is that wrong? Luffy punched through sir crocodile's sand blade attack.

only coc is supposed to be rare retard

Iirc he wasnt really blackmailed at first, he went to deal with his family

Because of moisture against sand you deluded moron

It's not absolutely fucking rare, but he shouldn't just be casually blocking Luffy or some shit, and of course pulling thousands of arrows from who knows where.

Attached: 082.jpg (760x1200, 540K)

He's actually a stand... devilfruit user like the tengu fox. He just didn't want to drown.

Charlos is so fucking sexy.

Same thing with soru and all that CP9 shit, it's honestly reaching DBZ levels of stupid.

He's obviously talking from a storytelling perspective, not what was "supposed" to be retard

This made half the crew not even having awakened haki even more pathetic lol

there is no storytelling perspective retard. It was specifically said that haki is dormant in every living creature why would be it rare absolute retard

b-but they aren't fighters so no need to
>conveniently ignoring that all straw hats always participate in fight

Not since jinbe

Luffy is going to get absolutely destroyed.

user, kaido is going to kill himself by drowning.

Were his hands dripping wet during that gatling? There was just too much power behind his punches too. Luffy got a typical "i'm going to save my friends" shounen powerup.

>What is Orochi's next course of action based on his new knowledge of the rebels?
try to kidnap hiyori only to get cockblocked by denjiro again. Other than that probably put some ships on fire. Good thing there's some extra space in most of them, right?

reminder that luigi devil stand users need to actively turn their bodies into their 'element' to avoid receiving damage. That's why asce died.

How are Sanjicucks coping right now? Zoro turning Enma into a black blade in the near future will widen the gap between him and Sanji massively, and it will only get wider when Wado Ichimonji becomes a black blade too.

Is the reverie fight done by now? Or are we getting back to the reverie next week?

When the fugg is Katakuri going to appear?

reverie itself is pretty much over now that we skipped multiple days ahead in this chapter alone.

soon, alongside pudding. they're going to join the alliance

He's a one and done villain. Are you new to OP?

Why the fuck haven't the rest of the strawhats learned haki yet? They're just dead weight. I can't believe I'm going to say this but Usopp is unironically more valuable than Robin and Franky right now

She was betraying them by sneaking onto the Sunny behind the minks' backs you silly goose

alvida, arlong (kind of), django, smoker, croco-boy, mr 1, 2, and 3, aokiji, kaku, lucci, moriah (kind of), kuma, caesar, doffy, and BM all disagree.

Oda is obviously rushing to finish the series, having Luffy finish off Kaidou would make an easy way into the endgame level, and I'm sure normies will eat it up regardless because they just want Luffy to be yonkou level out of nowhere without any sense of pacing.

>mr 1, 2, and 3
I miss them,they were absolute bros.

This has to be bait, right?

>aokiji
>villain

Attached: autism pan.jpg (298x314, 33K)

>doffy
?

Haki aesthetically looks like shit on them, that's why.

Next chapter, when Blackbeard attacks WCI.

You have to revert back to your tomboy ways.

Attached: Zoro smile.png (782x478, 375K)

>Usopp is unironically more valuable than Robin and Franky
he always is and is going to be, sooner or later he's going to take down the NUMBERS all by himself if we're going by "his lies become truth"

>193141281
"lies become truth" theory, excuse my autism

You and I both know that'll never happen, Zorojuro. I've trained her well.

Attached: 1568294033744.png (180x170, 45K)

>any sense of pacing
I mean if the 40 volumes pre-TS of Luffy getting obliterated by anyone with a Logia or haki wasn't enough, if a timeskip that exists solely to sort of put Luffy on the same level of these people but still be completely outclassed, if Dressrossa introducing a new Gear just to show that's STILL not enough to deal with the New World, if Luffy going all the way to Big Mom's territory and getting btfo by the first commander he meets isn't enough, and then coming back from that just to realize he can't even clash with Big Mom, and THEN having the resolution of the arc be a pseudo-training sequence in which he just barely manages to surpass one of her underlings, and then all that just for him to get one-shotted by Kaidou....if that isn't enough pacing, what more do you fucking want?

And by the way you make it sound like it's a simple mindless shonen but forget the slight complication that Oda decided to double the amount of antagonists this arc because fuck you.

Cuckji might as well stay on the sunny and prepare food for Zoro when he comes back after BTFOing Kaido and Big Mom.

>attacks SHs and nearly gives permanent frostbite damage to half the crew and nearly kills Robin
>plays a part in Robin's childhood (killing Saul)
>plays a part in letting what happens to Enies Lobby happen (giving spandam the golden snail)
>actively fights against the """good guys""" (whitebeard pirates plus allies) at marineford
yes, villain. muh aokiji is really a good guy plant in the BB pirates headcanon need not apply.

Even those trips can't disguise the fact that Zoro needed the plot to hand him a free sword just to compete with Sanji's Raid Suit powerup

Reminder that Kyoshiro is the true villain of this arc.

Attached: A4614559-56.jpg (704x396, 30K)

Characters are only villains if you view them as villains.

Shusui is stronger than current Enma though, retard

There's a difference between pacing and the amount of chapters. Despite OP being around for like 20 years only 2 have passed in its world, and Luffy JUST got beat up by a Yonkou.
There needs to be another timeskip for it to make any sort of sense, but I'm sure Oda will opt for some asspull instead and you morons will eat it up.

This, how dare he turn a tomboy into a hyper feminine prostitute

Nah that would be APAPAPA

>getting btfo by the first commander he meets
I'm retty sure Cracker's the one that got sent flying halfway across the island by a fat man that ate all of his biscuits.Though if Nami wasn't here,he definitely would've lost.

What can Sanji even do against Kaido and Big Mom? Turn invisible? Lmao.

Yeah I'm sure there's no way that the entire point of this last chapter was to prove that Enma is tough to handle and unpredictable but Zoro has the special ability to tame it which will result in an exponential powerup, just like exactly what happens whenever Zoro gets a new blade

>turn invisible
if bigmom and kaido aren't using observ haki in thst moment, sanji has the upperhand
he could also be fodder for the weaker beast pirates

Did you just completely miss the final conversation between Aokiji and Robin or what?

I for one can not wait until the localization fixes toriyama's alzheimers and the faggotry is removed.

Apoo is ultra based and will sabotage the Big Mom/Beast Pirate alliance, actually giving the Straw Hats a chance to win

>actually giving the Straw Hats a chance to win
Calling it now, Apoo is going to unlock a new ability for his DF and turn inanimate objects into instruments that can cause shockwaves at will

you mean he will awaken his fruit

What's odd to me is you make a genius point yet you remain retarded. Pacing is not equal to chapters, exactly. That's why this arc works so well, it makes the gap between Luffy losing and rechallenging Kaidou believable despite the limited number of chapters it has to do so. This isn't a video game, I don't need another 2 years of grinding to feel satisfied with Luffy taking on a strong opponent. And again, this won't be a mindless asspull, already the plot has complicated more so than any other shonen has ever dared to do by throwing Big Mom into the mix. Not to mention I doubt Luffy will beat Kaidou second try, I'm anticipating a Crocodile scenario where the second round he does better but still ultimately gets defeated.

Zoro is getting close to Doflamingo's level.

naw he'll pull a luffy and learn new skills :)

How long until Katakuri cries for Momma midwar forcing BM to retreat back to WCI?

why would she go back to WCI when katakuri is in wano right now

Sanji (base form) kick = Luffy G4 punch. Just as strong. I have panels to prove. Also Sanji can knock out Luffy and has defeated him in combat. Raid Suit has shown been increase all of Sanji's stats, meaning he is stronger than G4 Luffy, perhaps G5 level? Sanji is not to be underestimate this arc

Actually seeing an awakening in real time(as in for the first time for the user) would be cool,but Apoo of all people doing it sounds too ridiculous,though you could see it as a Bege situation to give him some relevance and expand on his character.

What's with Oda being so afraid of changing things up? It's been what? 22 years now? And he still follows the exact same structure every arc, and even now that he has the opportunity to change up the power trio he opts not to do it. Jimbei finally joins? Well time for Sanji and Zoro to get new powerups so they're not outclassed! So fucking stale and boring, simply because he's too greedy to change fan favorites.

Attached: 1564181586579.gif (500x281, 122K)

Sanji in base form couldn't even hurt Page One

if we're going by franky and ussop are somehow going to upgrade it more, he'll probably be stronger than gear 4 in everything

Page One (i.e the Ace) is stronger than King.

>I'm anticipating a Crocodile scenario where the second round he does better but still ultimately gets defeated.
?
Since when was Luffy ultimately defeated against Croco-boya?

>tfw Kyoshiro dicked her so good she became the hottest hooker in all japan

Attached: alive.jpg (750x562, 60K)

Soon. He will save Luffy in the war

Attached: 1538541435106.jpg (660x660, 79K)

I honestly want Apoo vs Luffy to be the big fight this arc. Not even joking. Fuck Luffy going against the big bads all the time, that's why Katakuri was refreshing.
Would be nice to have another Supernova actually be Luffy level as well.

He was talking about how Crocodile defeated Luffy twice

>a bloody and beaten Apoo comes out from hiding
>objects around him start to twist and turn
>youtube.com/watch?v=WLyzMoLfbpg starts playing
>his fruit awakens

Attached: Stretch.gif (500x281, 913K)

Sorry anons, I never read a duwang one piece, explain?

I expect there to be three Shanks moments in Wano. First, Orochi's men will try to ambush Port Tokage and be intercepted by Law and the imprisoned samurai after Law teleports them out of jail. Second, Nekomamushi will rejoin the rebels just as the battle begins, and finally Jinbei and the Sun Pirates will join near the end of the battle at a pivotal moment to give the rebels a second wind.

kata for nakama
crew needs a donut boya

holy fuck I'm an idiot I didn't even consider the possibility that Law would just teleport everyone out of jail

Attached: 1568318221985.jpg (190x303, 38K)

>Luffy can use ryuo and damage Kaido and Big Mom now
>Zoro can use ryuo and damage Kaido and Big Mom now
>Sanji gonna be in charge of fodder
geez

I love them!

Attached: Katasex.gif (640x362, 3.32M)

I kinda want a Usopp and Brook vs Numbers and Apoo. Would be neat.

Exactly. It's so easy to see the writing on the wall. Oda hasn't learned a thing.

>Luffy and Zoro both training their CoA in Wano
>Luffy trains his CoO in WCI while Sanji bakes a cake
Why

proof?

>I expect there to be three Shanks moments in Wano
Pic related will appear to save ussop or chopper from a "Other Headliners"

Attached: mr 2 is fucking gay.jpg (210x240, 19K)

this fucker better be playable in PW4 or I'll be PISSED

lol it looks like he has tits from that angle

Sanji is physically the strongest strawhat though, he just needs a good fight to hone his haki

I love them more!!!!

Attached: AAHH.jpg (767x555, 288K)

>Nekomamushi
of course
I expect him to lead any nearby strawhatya fleet members into wano

Katakuri v luffy haki fight but with music?
Sounds kino

Attached: anon likes that.gif (358x404, 3.41M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Oni aaaaa.png (192x115, 26K)

Base form Sanji can block a Big Mom punch, something that Luffy requires G4 to do. Sanji now has Raid Suit, which improves all stats. Raid Suit Sanji is probably better than G4 Luffy, potentially G5 levels. You are ass brain if you believe Sanji will not have major role in this arc, user

From what the devs said, any character before WCI isn't going to be playable because they want to focus on "newcomers"

fuck this makes me want more weird crew member team-ups, seems a shame that Time Skip forced Oda to limit himself on that concept

excuses from jobber game devs

there's this but the fodder devs disprove this, maybe damage control

Attached: PW4leaks.png (1896x491, 196K)

More like monster duo and invisible man at this point.

Personally I think that the only thing worse than a characterfag, is an anticharacterfag. Enjoy having sanjifags living in your head rentfree.

Sanji can use ryuo as well, spee

Don't work yourself into a frenzy Sanjifag, you will only have a farther height to fall from.

Attached: flick.jpg (689x559, 271K)

This also explains Law's whole stoic isolated demeanor this arc, if there's a traitor they'll report any plan he has to Orochi, so better to pretend that he's been captured and not a threat and all that. He'd have to commit to this so hard even Luffy wouldn't know. The other 'Shanks' moments would be classic Oda story beats. Hype up the already hyped war opening with added troops, and then when it seems like Luffy is about to die or something have Jinbei arrive.

I look forward to the two-page spread where we get a proper look at Onigashima.

>we're never getting a brook and Apoo teamup
why even live

Attached: SAAD.gif (500x281, 209K)

>Base form Sanji can block a Big Mom punch
With the help of Luffy
>Sanji now has Raid Suit, which improves all stats. Raid Suit Sanji is probably better than G4 Luffy, potentially G5 levels
Not really, Base Sanji needed the raid suit just to hurt Page One. His kicks wouldn't do anything, and he couldn't even block Daifuku's genie without getting blown away, and Daifuku is useless.

>"That looks black to you?"
the fucking madman

Attached: blonde.png (698x724, 55K)

Numbers are the desired results of SMILEs. The same way that only 10% of the fruits work, of those fruits, 10% turn people into numbers. I'm calling it. They follow the "-ers" naming convention of the other Beast Pirates.

I think you mean a duel
youtu.be/1_9IMZcbKHQ

When will you learn how haki/ryuo works?

>youtu.be/1_9IMZcbKHQ
where did you get this wano battle leak?

numb-ers.

Attached: numb.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

He is luffy's mother

youtu.be/_M4K5wk9DCM

2019... I am forgotten....

Attached: Holdem_Manga_Infobox.png (399x532, 136K)

Oda is having a giggle

Why do people still think that Ryuo=advanced busoshoku? It's just what the Wanonese call busoshoku. Just like how kenbunshoku is referred to as 'mantra' on the sky islands.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1756, 550K)

the lion isn't actually the fruit he ate, the lion is the user and the human is the fruit ability

Are we getting Luffy's DF awakening at the end of this arc? A CoC upgrade midfight? Both? None?

How the fuck should I know?

You're reaching. Sanji sucks because he couldn't defeat Daifuke who is useless because....he couldn't stop Sanji? Ok. Also not like Sanji was using fullpower against Page One, they literally clashed for an instant and Sanji figured out there was a way to fight and protect his identity/the alliance plan.

remember that time Doffy was gonna kill Sanji but Law saved him?
lmao

It was shorthand so we didn't have to keep saying advanced haki or whatever each time.
Right now there's regular haki for hitting logias and making you just a little bit stronger, black haki which is much stronger, forcefield haki that Luffy thought he was trying to learn and the admirals used to block Whitebeard's quake, and the destruction haki Luffy is now learning. And permablack haki for upgrading swords apparently.

>saxophones your path

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Reminder that Sabo will activate blue flames to match his scheme.

Attached: 87827035-292D-4874-ABFB-C8AFFEEE5C6A.jpg (301x168, 8K)

Which worthless character are you happy to never see again? Carrot or Katakuri?

>Sanji sucks because he couldn't defeat Daifuke who is useless because....he couldn't stop Sanji?
That was me just jokingly parroting Perospero, but Daifuku did actually manage to stop Sanji. Also Sanji sneaked attacked Page One and it still did nothing. He couldn't even harm him when his guard was down.

Attached: Smash.png (423x348, 99K)

Ctrl-F: Luffy: (82 results)
Ctrl-F: Sanji (66 results)
Ctrl-F: Zoro (63 results)

Attached: Breadffy.jpg (1000x1162, 170K)

>every character speaks japanese implying every character is jap
>goes to wano inhabited by japanese
can someone explain this?

It's so disappointing Toei didn't go with that to begin with. They need to do SOMETHING to differentiate him from Ace.

he's fodder for another strawhat growth, give it time and he'll die by the celestial dragons in some way

These threads are as stagnant as the series itself. I'm honestly trying to spice things up but you retards are like a broken record.

Are you just unhappy all the time user? Should probably see a doctor for your depression.

Attached: Wano Map.jpg (1080x769, 827K)

just like in the majority of fictional worlds with space faring tech, there is only One language in the OP world that is spoken and written. every person alive knows it.

The World Government wiped out all other languages

More like he's the main character on the Revolutionaries side of things. Oda probably realized we have noone to follow when it's their time to get shit done so he introduced Sabo. The WG is the least of the Straw Hats worries these days.

Oden was a great great man beloved by all who scarred kaido with his million folded sword and made gol d roger suck his dick. truly he was JAPANESE.

Still seems like reaching user. Brief clashes and feats in OP don't decide much. For example, Marco was able to hit Kizaru, does this immediately mean Marco is stronger than Kizaru? Law made Doffy bleed, is Law stronger than Doffy? Sanji's initial kicks didn't penetrate Jabra's guard, that must mean Sanji is weaker than Jabra right? What matters in this universe is concrete results. For example: Doffy complimented Sanji's strength, but two panels later Sanji was literally about to be eviscerated. What Oda's showing us through this is Sanji is a competent threat who can momentarily stop the main villain long enough to buy time, but he's still going to be overwhelmed and the only one who can beat the arc villain is Luffy.

Cute and Canon!

Attached: SaPu.png (640x512, 137K)

What made Roger so strong and different from any other pirate out there? No, seriously. If he had someone like Rayleigh and Bullet under his command, what the fuck?

Attached: 1548286205116.png (584x488, 95K)

KABAME

Attached: 680974.jpg (344x344, 26K)

Me too user :( can we please talk about the traitor or Law's role in this arc or what's happening at Reverie

Rodger IS luffy. Law performed the youth surgery on him as he was dying, so the scar is gone. Also time waifu did it.

He used the Mera Mera no Mi to its full potential.
See proof youtu.be/MLBeAGmc86o?t=72

So King is likely a moon person, right? Especially since Big Mom is missing three races, and there are three moon races.

wan piss

Attached: 1493492469542.jpg (461x345, 55K)

>Rodger

Attached: so innocent and pure.png (105x225, 12K)

if willpower/haki/aura/etc can move clouds, it can move a flame 3 foot away.

Moisture doesn't let someone break Desert Spada you dumb fuck, otherwise the blade would dissolve the moment is penetrates someone's skin. Moisture doesn't break anything of Crocodile's, it SOLIDIFIES him.

Nah haki gay

He's a honorary double D.

Finally this Japanese style borefest is approaching an interesting part

Lots of training

I WANT TO FUCK HANCOCK

Attached: 1546829207854.png (917x1300, 321K)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I'm only disproving this post here . I provided evidence where this wasn't the case. I'm not going to argue about which character is stronger than which or how strong Sanji exactly is. All I know for sure is Sanji is not anywhere near G4 Luffy, or stronger.

g

>boa is such a slut she'll fuck anything named monkey
YIKES

Ok that's how Alabasta ended though with Luffy using fucking water soooe cope
Next you'll tell me they managed to gather Buggy's parts in Orange Town due to Observation Haki or some other stupid retcon shit

Fuck off old man

Attached: DON Sai.png (640x512, 103K)

You said this three months ago as well user...

Based user, I'm glad to see some people on this site still can function above an IQ of 70

>Luffy mastered golden haki
OI KAIDOU!!!!!

Attached: strongest.jpg (1920x1080, 786K)

Do you have the screencap of Blackbeard's qualities image? Forgot to save it
>fights like an underdog
etc

Attached: 1557894380286.png (412x391, 75K)

Tomboy

Attached: Hiyori giggle.png (132x173, 24K)

Who will Taco battle next chapter?

And I was wrong. There was so much time wasted on the Shitmurai afterwards. It will probably be the same now too. Fuck what an unsalvageable arc

Stop wasting your time, then.

Let me get the clean water.

Attached: 1568320660879.png (282x364, 63K)

Here's my prediction of Hiyoris predictable plotline. She is genuine about her words saying how she doesn't want to see everyone especially Momo till after the war but she has her own agenda of wanting to kill Orochi which she'll stubbornly carry out probably with the help of Kyoshiro which we know they're acquainted. Hiyori revealed to be a tomboy makes me believe she wanted to be a swordsman growing up due to her having blood of the strongest Wano samurai, Oden but because of tradition and such in Wano, women aren't allowed thus forcing her to have a different profession as disguise as she waits 20 years later but within that time behind the scenes she probably learned swordsman ship in order to get strong to carry out vengeance of her mother and father.

Now how will this all tie in? It'll lead to an eventual Kuina psychology where after Zoro stops or saves Hiyori from being stupid, she tells him in a sorrowful tone and face how "women are not strong" or that because "she's a women it's impossible to __ ", etc or something along the lines of that which makes Zoro rekindle Kuina again. Zoro kills Orochi and avenged her father,mother, Yasu, etc which makes her very grateful towards Zoro which Oda adds more ship teases between them.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to skip spoilers for a couple weeks. Have fun folks.

Attached: tu2.jpg (766x431, 62K)

>announcing your leave
Do it in silence, scum.

He was never the strongest. He was just able to compete and lucky.

I will just continue speed reading skipping to the interesting parts(SH and Kaido parts)

RODGER RODGEEEER
FUAAAAACK

Recklessness. He was terminally, so he went every day like it could be his last.

Seethe jimbeifag

Here's mine: she rapes Zorojuro and forces him to pay child support for the rest of his life.

He wasn't always terminally ill. He got his illness years after that.

*BONK*

>main character looks exactly like the old hero
Name a worse trope

Shit chapter. You'd have to be a Dragon ball super fan to enjoy it

Attached: 1449287893991.jpg (1009x1075, 144K)

That took far longer than I expected it to.
Enjoy your one-trick pony of a series you easily entertained brainlet. I'm sure Zoro will do a bigger slice and Sanji will kick harder than ever before this arc! Get hyped!

>Muh dad is an important figure in the story.
>I'm actually duh reincarnation of some deity from ancient times

Attached: 1564577057168.png (1440x1076, 1.17M)

I... can't

You.

this is how luffy is going to get stronger, its going to reveal he had a hidden power passed down from roger's D

>my face when the set up of Luffy also dying early due to the whole poison business at Impel Down shortening his lifespan plus probably a few other factors like the recent mummy thing

Attached: 1508410342047.png (236x399, 98K)

Apologize to user right now! That was mean!

Attached: 1552674374788.png (166x166, 39K)

Yeah, but THE voyage across the Grand Line was the one where he was ill.

Luffy will certainly die young but One Piece has taught us that death is fucking meaningless.

There's also the whole "gears shortening your lifespan" thing which Oda hopefully haven't forgotten.

I think him being Dragon's son is fine,since that guy barely did anything in the story and didn't impact Luffy's reputation/infamy until later when he was "famous" enough to the point it doesn't really matter.Him looking like Roger/being his reincarnation though,that's just too cliche for me,they're two separate characters with differing personalities and ways of dealing with things.

Was it not during his second and final re-voyage? I think Rayleigh mentioned that.

I'd say the exact opposite actually considering it's kind of a big deal when people die during the story

New cup noodle cm of best girl twitter.com/cupnoodle_jp/status/1172329171009200129?s=09

>luffy is going to die young
remember law will sacrifice himself to keep luffy alive this arc

Once a person dies, their will gets passed on, so it's essentially like they never died in the first place. That was kind of the whole point of Newgate's speech.

To be fair isn't the straw hat part like a whole thing we don't know considering the Im chapter?

>The whole point of the raid's date is from prophecy spoken by a woman with thime travel poewers
>The one that said wano would be freed 20 years later on the night of the festival

Yeah man, the raids gonna totally fail and everyone will need to regroup will more allies later *chugs glue*

NO! user was being a meanie too!

Attached: pouting gothloli.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

Attached: think 1.jpg (499x688, 109K)

No it doesn't? Are you a bit simple? It actually depresses me that someone can misinterpret a 900+ chapter long story this bad.

Attached: 01234.jpg (480x360, 22K)

if she could really tell the future why did oden die?

Exactly, so why can't you comprehend something so basic?

Name a single meaningless death in One Piece.

See Shit, even Hiluluk made the point that death of the body is irrelevant before he died. Pay attention, speedreader.

Fear of what Kaido could do?

It's a little complicated. The Roger Pirates went on what was meant to be their final voyage when Roger turned out to be sick, but they had to redo it after reaching the end of the log pose and realizing the significance of the poneglyphs.
It took 2 years to reach "Log Pose Terminus", and then 1 more to do it again and actually reach Raftel.

Attached: 0506-011.jpg (1066x1600, 345K)

Pedro

Okay, so not meaningless then. Learn to formulate yourself better.

When the girl in movies is supposed to be a badass

>go on last journey with your sick captain
>turns out to be the strongest captain there was
>roger pirates faces' when

>>my face when the set up of Luffy also dying early due to the whole poison business at Impel Down shortening his lifespan plus probably a few other factors like the recent mummy thing
That's why Rodger dies at like 53.

Doesn't this confirm the traitor's male?

Attached: th.png (354x309, 83K)

Asian pronouns are often not sex specific.

Dunno since japanese can be tricky sometimes, but im sure its okiku

i think orochi is talking about babanuki in that first panel

>law uses ope ope to extend luffy's life

Attached: sisisisipspsp.gif (500x288, 357K)

>Rodger

Attached: Luffy casts Confusion.jpg (569x360, 123K)

Because it was in his fate to die on that day

Attached: vanaugur.png (476x1094, 556K)

He could be talking about Babanuki.

Gold Rodger

Have we actually gotten an official Oda spelling of his name, like Levely?

not yet

Laugh Tale

Gold D Rodger.
Infinite youth surgery removes luffy's scars, and between 0-15 years from now time bitch sends him back in time.

Those 4 dudes in Alabasta

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003793

>he fell for the traitor meme

Attached: 1482381949690.png (240x226, 93K)

So Luffy did use King Kong Gun there

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-122902.png (1280x720, 654K)

>traitor is O-Kiku
>Kinemon ends the inevitable fight with grabbing his balls like in YYH

Attached: 1541865814808.png (537x387, 53K)

Speedreaders needs to stop having opinions

>Stephen confirms it was only one old guy in Zoro's village that taught him "sunacchi"
>doesn't refer to him as his sensei

Wtf the 3 teachers theory was true?

youth does not mean free from scars though

did stephen mess up almost immediately? franky said that he wants his ships to carry out 100,000 men

You can only deflect valid criticism with this meme for so long, user.

Viz also only mentions a "rise in rank". Not necessarily going straight from Great Grade to Supreme Grade.
So it's still up in the air whether you can actually do that.

Attached: enma.png (192x380, 70K)

Hiyori contain yourself

and for all e know "immortality/infinite youth/etc" is just de-aging or life extension. If it weren't you would be damn sure the celestials would all be immortal.

what the fuck

Attached: 12534651243612543.png (287x347, 94K)

alright, i'm pretty sure at this point that orochi is referring to kaido as that "untrustworthy fool" as he himself doesn't believe that udon is all safe and sound now

Attached: or.png (699x359, 242K)

I think it's Orochi either referring to Kaido or Babanuki as untrustworthy, given he's assuming the report is false to begin with.

That "100,000 men" translation is really weird though, because I think Mangastream and Jaiminis both said 10,000.

Reading this, it definitely feels like he's talking about the traitor.

No, he's referring to the traitor who said Udon was taken, but the smile users were all tamed by o-tama.

>but they had to redo it after reaching the end of the log pose and realizing the significance of the poneglyphs
Where does this come from, I don't recall anything like this coming up. I mean that they went through the whole grandline, but only belatedly realized the importance of poneglypes then having to go back for them.

>"hmm. was it a bad report... ?"
i don't think so, user

franky would say 100,000 though

Why would Kaido address Orochi with 'sir'? He's obviously talking to (and about) some random SMILEnigger that got dango'd

Chinese says 10k as well. Does anyone have the japanese?

He's referring to Babanuki/Queen

I still think that's referring to the traitor. Orochi thinks the traitor did a bad report. Turns out the traitor did a good job, but Orochi refused to believe in it because of tamed smile users lying.

Not saying he wouldn't, but it's weird for two other sources to translate it otherwise

i've never suggested that was kaido on-air. it's most probably the traitor but the fool that orochi is referring to is another person, most likely on the beasts pirates' side

That makes me think it's not a traitor but a spy. He doesn't seem to have a full picture of what's happening, if a traitor confirmed to him that the red scabbards were not only alive but active he wouldn't have all his men laughing behind his back, even some of the Kozuki allies aren't certain of their return yet.

Attached: 955 (13).png (904x1300, 421K)

If he's talking directly to Udon prison, then it makes sense he'd be talking about the traitor since he gave him a bad report about Udon.
This makes more sense, as I think he'd rather trust someone handing him information over directly from Udon rather than a third party.

This or he's referring to Babanuki himself. I believe it's Babanuki since the traitor probably knows about Tama powers by now.

if orochi knew the red scabbards were still alive he would be shitting himself in those panels

Inu already mentioned it had to be a traitor. I don't think Oda would drop that bomb without any reason.

Maybe, but I think he's just referring to an initial report that things were getting hairy at Udon. Which was eventually followed by an "all clear" report that seems odd, because of course it's all a lie. But the Orochi/Kaido forces believe it anyway since it's coming directly from a supposedly trustworthy person.

why? kaido exists

>"udon is safe and well?", "yes, sir. no problems at all", "hmm... bad report maybe?"
this is orochi talking to a beast pirate's member, probably someone from udon
>"untrustworthy fool, i have this piece of info now yadda yadda"
this is orochi shit-talking the beast pirate who just reported him udon's current situation (or maybe even kaido himself)

>t.carrot

Attached: 1568327133264.png (753x1080, 881K)

have you not been reading one piece at all? he's constantly pissing himself over how the RS will come back and anally rape him

He literally responds to the Udon pirate "bad report, maybe?". As in, the report he previously got about Udon must've been bad. Because of course there is no reason not to trust someone at Udon claiming everything is fine.

He only thinks they got a vivre card somehow, for all they know it could be a Smile like Batman that was hiding in whale forest.

Attached: 147.png (760x1200, 1.41M)

yes and I dont understand why.

Chameleon smile user hidden in the trees.

Again, it's all about the sort of info Oda is dropping. If it was a spy, Inu would've mentioned a spy. The fact that Oda actually decided to mention a traitor means there is one.
It's about literary meaning.

do vivre cards attract each other, or do they follow a person?

How would he know if it's a spy or traitor?

They attract the main piece of paper, I'm guessing the bigger one which belongs to the person.

It's fucking Wanda. No loyalty is dogs these days.

TL;DR
>group of samurai that know wano like the back of their hand
>all extremely strong
>be orochi and dethrone weebking
>all RS disappear
>be constant shitfaced these fags will re-appear and rape you for fucking up country

Can you fucking read?

Attached: 1562246993877.png (500x375, 251K)

>Because of course there is no reason not to trust someone at Udon claiming everything is fine.
alright but then who is the fool? like, who the fuck reported orochi that udon was in shambles?

New thread
Wen daerht

How does the target of a spy or traitor know whether it is a spy or traitor if the haven't seen them?
Or are you just referring to your own headcanon.

character A: character B is a faggot
Faggot reading: character B is a faggot

The traitor. It has to be one of the red scabbards that know that Udon was taken down, but didn't know about Tama's powers.

but orochi still believes the piece of info that, supposedly, was just given to him by said traitor

Shinobu is the traitor.

page 10

Kiku and Raizo saw her power in action, would have told the others about it already so they know, it's a powerful ability and ensures they don't need to worry abut Udon anymore.

New thread please

Attached: 1553678549699.png (375x385, 9K)

Attached: 952 (7).png (900x1300, 338K)

That is why he specifically says "As long as I have this..." As in, that other piece of information was not valuable, but this one definitely is.

I wish I was Tama's pet

Not necessarily. The first communication from Raizo was that Udon was taken care of, which might be what the traitor relayed.

>but this one definitely is
how can he know? after all, he just received a bad report from udon from his mole
>"aaah fuck, my spy gave me bad info AGAIN"
>"anyways, i'm gonna totally believe THIS piece of info from a source that i've just called untrustworthy"

Here ya go. Best girl themed too.

Not him, but it's not like the spy was wrong about everything in the past, so he could still be reliable

I guess because of how much it weighs and how important it is.
>AGAIN
Now you're just making stuff up to fit your argument. He called him untrustworthy due to the Udon leak, you don't know anything more.

bah... whatever. it's not that important

Zoro is holding back 99% of his power.

This chapter took place over several days, and Orochi took that call on the day of the festival, he's heading out to Onigashima now.

That we can agree on. It's already not accurate enough in the first place so not like Oda cares that much.

>what kind of sorcery does he command?
meeeeeeowgic!

Anyway, where the fuck is he? Is he gonna join the SHs now that Hawkins is dead?