Shingeki No Kyojin

What are your predictions for the next chapter?

Attached: 1568383204987.png (861x454, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3xKHN-J6WyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dFqwJvP_0aY
youtube.com/watch?v=ETLE4RaCTkM&t=2s
reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/cg1xq0/manga_spoilers_interesting_information_regarding/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Eren woke up under a tree in chapter 1 right? after hearing the words “see you later”? that same chapter that is titled “to you, 2000 years from now”?
Guess who’s running towards a tree and could potentially hear where that message came from in the first place? hence explaining that long dream he talked about in chapter 1?

You think he will run into the paths tree with Ymir?

Ymir will drag him into Paths tree. I don't think he can stop her

God, I really hope the whole "Eldians incapable of reproducing that Zeke wished for were the didans all along" theory is wrong.

The monsters that nearly destroyed the world being the result of some cuck getting a monkey paw wish is a really bad resolution.

cringe

cope

Attached: 9f4e6110d2570d1669a94d43af73a931c52fc02e_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Did they...?

Attached: 1563107520357.jpg (564x658, 57K)

Doubt

Attached: 1568046401215.jpg (700x1000, 332K)

>TC is trying to force EM narrative
yikesies!!!!!!!!!!!

>TC
What's that?

Thread Creator, OmG is this your first time on the Internetz?!

We are gonna get a shit ending aren't we?

How is that shit

>EHfag pretending to be a EMfag pretending to be a EHfag pretending to be a EMfag pretending to be a EHfag pretending to be a...

He will activate memories imagine if she really is his daughter

I agree there will be something to this, but I don't think it will be just yet

Do you think he survived Liberio?

Attached: anniesdad.png (673x803, 948K)

No one dies offscreen except for Dykemir

Mikasa is...

If you hear EHfags talking about muh family theme, you will think Family is even among the theme. Family is just a theme that was treated across the story back around chapter80. It's not even among the main theme. Pathetic EHfags

So if the AT is able to see the memories of the future holders, why did Grisha go along with Eren's plan? Why is he now asking Zeke to stop Eren?

loyal waifu

A huge waste of a potenially good character in favor of shipfaggotry that was never meant to go anywhere

Attached: mikasa chibi.png (671x630, 343K)

BADASS
Strong and independent. She just have that one special man and gives no total fuck. She doesn't try so hard to please people she barely knows unlike Shitshoria. She has her priorities right

>EMcuck still hurt for Mikasa being sisterzoned

Attached: son and daughter.png (578x1399, 628K)

i am inevitable

Attached: eren table.png (1061x591, 665K)

for Eren to breed a new Ackerman clan

Attached: 129048109428.jpg (850x567, 123K)

Cute and powerful

Sex with Ereh

Attached: me in the middle.jpg (629x269, 100K)

The Ackermans must die out so their power cannot be abused.

Amazon goddess

Attached: 1561906070604.jpg (965x1284, 233K)

There's nothing wrong with having a sister-wife

Attached: 16-01.jpg (800x1200, 210K)

>We need to research all that there is to know about the Ackerman clan

Attached: Hange.png (278x650, 240K)

Because I was born into this world

REMINDER Eren destroying the world has nothing to with the delusional leddit shipping fantasies as he was already well on his way in thinking about doing that because he knew scummy people like to go after easy targets like Eldia and wouldn't respect them unless he inflicts some major hurt on them.

Attached: 38.jpg (1066x1600, 414K)

Cringe

LEAVE ARMIN TO ME

Attached: 1565988513159.jpg (608x900, 120K)

here's your falco titan form bro

Attached: Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends cheese.gif (498x330, 340K)

But the Ackerman have the best self containing powers
Since theirs powers only awaken at a moment of need, if they live a peaceful life, they are just like everybody else

YOU are an Ackerman

>Mikasa is..

...a slave.

Attached: 1568014760872.jpg (517x469, 52K)

Whose memories could they be?

Attached: 1.jpg (683x562, 130K)

Hansi being a secret Ackerman would explain a lot.

Attached: 1566212753205.jpg (1017x1305, 127K)

here's your AU EMA bro

Attached: DP.png (500x375, 190K)

He was last seen alive and the wiki lists him as alive, so I'll just assume he's alive until otherwise confirmed.

>nigmin
you mean netflix adaption

>Hey Eren stop being a reckless retard, your mom wanted you to live and sacrificced herself for that!
>EH ledditors: SLAAAAVEE!!

Attached: outta my way ehspics.webm (848x474, 2.05M)

>Armin is black

Practicing for the (((Hollywood))) AoT movie, I see.

Eren will start the Third Impact.

Attached: evan.jpg (1750x1182, 283K)

>everything is about muh shipping

Commit die.

Attached: 1568317732415.jpg (656x527, 169K)

crazy theory: that Mikasa is from the AU and Isayama invented AU and added it to Eren's memory panel to resolve this issue

>The Best Girl there is
>The Best Girl there was
>The Best Girl there ever will be

Attached: 1565351304822.jpg (800x800, 760K)

what happened to all the EMbros? reddit is now the only place with EM majority besides tumblr... why would you let EHchads run rampant??? now they rule Yea Forums
wtf EMbros

A dog

Cringe and untrue

Best trio right here.

Attached: 1568355870854.png (767x1056, 1.3M)

Buy her merch

Attached: 1567956304129.jpg (473x553, 202K)

Armin can't be the raceswapped character, he is weak, unpopular and unattractive.

manlet will be black, Erwin will be a woman and Hanji will be a legit tranny.

But I was told that only ledittors like EH

Her goth titties will solve all of Eren's and Eldia's problems

Attached: gothkasa.jpg (355x600, 47K)

a EMdog told you that. every poll in Yea Forums is mostly EH whereas leddit polls are mostly EM. tumblr is mostly homo ships, all het ships are a minority

Already did

Attached: Flegel_Reeves_character_image_%28850%29.png (350x350, 143K)

Ymir is the original royal blood. Eren is the founder which can activate when in contact with royal blood. Geez I wonder what's going to happen.

Godkasa...

Attached: 1566311914203.png (166x168, 34K)

thotkasa

>Making this bad of a strawman
You could give cheesy propaganda commercials a run for their money.

>actually knowing what happens on reddit or tumblr

Attached: 1568228332133.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Eren was sending him the memories and manipulating him. Eren at this moment dominates the use of the attack titan. Grisha has used it once I think. Twice if you count having to use it to run faster to Paradis.

Where do you think all our "funny memes" come from?

what strawman? this but a fact, Yea Forums is EH.

Check this fag ass theory I just pulled out of my ass just now:
So Mikasa has headaches since she awakened her powers right? Eren told her this is herself trying to fight the urge to protect her "host" due to being an Ackerman
But Levi never had these issues. Futhermore, Armin says that since Eren always knew of her headaches, he used it to tell a better lie, which is something all of them may have gotten from Pixis. At least i remember him saying "If you want to tell a good lie, sprinkle a bit of truth from now and then"
These headaches seem to be related to memories of Eren, at least a few panels have shown it as such. The girl in the first chapter seems like Mikasa from the OVA.
What if Eren can send memories to Mikasa as well, but for some reason she cannot access them and thus leads to headaches? As far as we know, Ackerman have a different access to PATHS as well.
If it turns out this is a closed loop, beginning at the tree in chapter 1, Eren could be using Mikasa to store memories from all loops in order to find a way to break it.
Thanks for reading fags, you can go back to shipposting now

Attached: 118_20.jpg (888x1300, 718K)

nice COPE dog

>they pretend someone gives a shit about EMA when they just want to see this trio

>identifying as a herd
>Yea Forums is one person
Confirmed ledditor.

Eren had shown him a memory of something bad happening to Grisha early on and Grisha was convinced Eren was going to do something far worse and regrets helping him, and when he saw Zeke, he realize there is still someone capable of stopping Eren and begs Zeke for help. Of course, we all know Eren had shown another memory later on in Grisha's life, so we're completely in the dark if Grisha was right in asking Zeke to stop Eren at this current chapter.

non-sexualised Mikasa = mankasa
unintentionally hot Mikasa = thotkasa
EHwhales really are hypocrites

It does seem that Mikasa goes blue screen mode whenever she is trying to remember something

i prefer the original

Attached: fitlit chad.png (1080x1331, 756K)

Nah, it's clearly a case of where because they had experimented with Titan fluid/blood to create the Ackerman's, she has a bit of AT blood within her, minor enough to get headaches from Eren playing 4D chess but not enough to get the full memory.

Annie is...

massively overrated by waifufags stuck in 2013

the shiniest rock

Even JSC was more interesting than EMA

>non sexualised mikasa
seriously now, dont pull that shit here. if that was the only thing going on no one would have started calling her mankasa. she could wear a burka for all we care but if her design was pretty like the anime version the mankasa meme wouldnt even exist. but instead we got this horrid androgynous short haired mikasa with a manly frame and isayama being inconsistent as fuck with his shitty drawings doesnt help

better looking as a man

Attached: mzwc7mwrHr1shsk85o1_r3_1280.jpg (720x636, 160K)

>she has a bit of AT blood within her
The idea of the Titan fluid that led to the Ackerman being from the AT is actually pretty good

my wife

Attached: 1567613782386.gif (500x500, 2.81M)

Ymir Fritz backstory or shift to LH and Historia.

But then Levi also would have those headaches no? Specially since Isayama confirmed Kenny, Levi and Mikasa are all from the same bloodline

It's a non-ending, it's just a loop.

compare her body to eren's. though she is ripped as fuck, she still has the frame of a woman. + if you think a woman looks like a dude because of short hair you must be gay

Attached: 1567965374325.jpg (1024x800, 295K)

...Eren's fourth wife, after Armin, Reiner and Historia.

She only gets headaches when her family members die and now a couple of times after remembering stabby Eren

And she still would btfo Eren lol

annie's appeal is mostly her being pretty, mysterious, HIGHLY competent without the downside of being a lapdog like mikasa, no annoying traits like eating disorders or weird obsessions and great interactions with lots of characters. these and many other reasons are the cause of so many people falling in love with her and keep being obsessed after so much time. but its been u years, anons. 7. its time to let go, even if she does come back now she cant possibly add anything of value to the plot, isayama knows this and he will lost likely kill her as soon as she gets out of the cristal.

ackerman genes yo, levi is also smaller but would probably fuck up people as tall as mike

As there are abnormal titans, the manlet is abnormal Ackerdog as well.

Yeah, because of Ackerautism

Don't mind me, just posting kino.

youtu.be/3xKHN-J6WyQ

Attached: 1567652615216.jpg (512x529, 106K)

>They deny the rumbling
>They deny family themes
Why are you all even giving them (you)? They are obviously autistic.

>But Levi never had these issues
Because Erwin didn't trigger Levi's awakening. Levi was already a superhuman when he met Erwin.
Mikasa was awaken by Eren and got her first command from him. She choose him as a host and her true personality got lost in that moment.
That is the big difference between the 3 Ackermans. Levi and Kenny have a free will, Mikasa doesn't.

>drawing not from the manga aka what matters vs a panel from the manga
AGAIN. sure short hair doesnt immediately turn you into a man but mikasa got a SUPER short haircut which does make her appear more androgynous. it doesnt help that isayama draws her like this.
AGAIN, im not saying mikasa is on hormones or some shit, im telling you the mankasa meme started because isayama draws her in such a shitty way you can pass her as a man without prior knowledge.
now post a post timeskip mikasa picture FROM THE MANGA if you want to make a point.

Attached: 1538523195633.png (247x424, 135K)

My favourite track from s2

Attached: ltlu14d379221.jpg (1375x2048, 346K)

I've got your peepee

Attached: 0110-003.jpg (566x482, 121K)

Historia is not that dumb. She knew Eren was about to bring Zeke with him, which means: Liberio Attack. She knew she was betraying her friends (even though they were trying to protect her) and her own government and finally she knew it would lead to the death of civilians, still she was ready to do it + Isayama hiding her pov.
And she had several choices the pacifist plan was definitely an option they could have talked to other countries just like they did w Hizuru and managed to find an agreement with em if they have used their own natural resources: she didn’t give em a chance.

if YOU want to make a point don't use undetailed mikasas

Attached: smikasa.png (235x288, 95K)

>She knew Eren was about to bring Zeke with him
That doesn't mean she knew about the nature of the attack
Don't paint Historia to be a devil, she is not one and can never be one. Eren is a smooth talker and can lie about the nature of the attack

but this really shows that she looks feminine and is clearly distinguishable among guys

Attached: skasa.png (849x287, 346K)

>she knew it would lead to the death of civilians
Are you ready to proudly say this when Eren and Historia's discussion are revealed?

fucking got me user

Attached: laughing-dreams.jpg (700x394, 13K)

Mikasa is beautiful to be honest

AU EM is canon

Attached: Danny-x-Sam-danny-phantom-7569385-806-497.jpg (806x497, 59K)

Do you really think she is that stupid? Do you think Historia thought they could take hold of the beast titan that easily? And again her pov has been hidden for a reason.

This is pointless, user. Stop giving them (you). It is painfully obvious that she is his ally and they are the enemies of humanity.

HEEEEEEY

Attached: Heeeey.png (96x322, 76K)

>Do you think Historia thought they could take hold of the beast titan that easily?
Yes because Zeke was the one who invited Eren over and was fanboying over Eren. Eren could have told her that he will smuggle Zeke inside Paradise once he pretends that he is going along with Zeke's plan

based

>she is his ally
That doesn't change the fact that Eren lied about the nature of the attack

Oh yes. The very fact she betrayed the pacifist plan when it was offering them a peaceful solution is a proof enough to me and lied to them ofc.

She seems to get those memories in all types of extreme stress. Most of the times it happened during or after key moments of the story

But Levi does mention he had an awakening and he confirms Kenny had the same
The only one to establish the host thing is Eren, which could be selling a lie.
If not so, why wouldn't Zeke mention this the first time he spoke about the Ackerman clan and their origins? King Fritz hunted the Ackerman down because they opposed peace, thus they were capable of rebelling against the King whom was most likely a host to at least some of them, being his guard and such
I'm willing to bet Mikasa hangs on Eren because of her mindset and personality, and not because of Ackerman autism. Eren's speech ends up sounding more of an excuse to make Mikasa fuck off

Do you really think that Eren told Historia EVERYTHING

Who said so you are just trying to convince yourself right here. She betrayed her own friends after all, that gives you a p

She betrayed the military not her friends. The SC don't even know what the military are planning

*proof enough

Still Marley government would never let one of their titans being stolen that easily. She knew it would lead to complications and deaths.

Based random based poster

yes
if there's anyone at all who would understand him on Paradis it's her

Eren can convince her that he will bring in Zeke smoothly. Eren can tell her that he will pretend to go along with Zeke's plan. I don't see Eren mentioning anything about the attack

She betrayed her friends when they were ready to protect her with the pacifist plan

Attached: E293C96B-098B-4FD3-A6A0-AF19D1476BD4.jpg (357x456, 118K)

>Still Marley government would never let one of their titans being stolen that easily.
Zeke was the one that wanted to be stolen

thanks for posting canon material now. however, all of these still look androgynous minus vol 27 cover. and again, im not claiming mikasa to be a man or she turning into one after the time skip. my point in (which started this discussion) is the reason why the mankasa meme started to begin with: because isayama draws her so ambiguously its not hard to pass her for a man, NOT because she isnt "sexualised" like claimed.

Attached: 7t1jVGP.jpg (447x1084, 592K)

Nah, you're reading too much into their relationship

Is Nicolo the new Sasha of the group?

Attached: cute.png (640x1740, 1.16M)

You can’t bring the beast titan smoothly and you must be very dumb to think so, Historia is not dumb.

And it’s not even only about that, the very fact Eren was bringing Zeke to protect her implied Eren would be very radical and destroy completely the enemy if it’s really about protecting Historia then they had to finish everything before Eren’s death. Historia was perfectly aware of that.

If Eren can promise her of things going smoothly, she might consider the thought of ditching the plan.

And the warriors are under marleyan protection, in a marleyan territory, the eldians are enemy and are infiltrating another territory: that means what it means.

>You can’t bring the beast titan smoothly and you must be very dumb to think
Zeke makes trip tro and fro to Paradise. So what's your problem
>>Historia is not dumb.
Sorry but this girl almost fell for 3 minutes of her father's brainwashing

Read Historia smartpass stories and stop being dumb she has the same ideology as Eren

I will just copy paste what I said earlier:

You can’t bring the beast titan smoothly and you must be very dumb to think so, Historia is not dumb.

And it’s not even only about that, the very fact Eren was bringing Zeke to protect her implied Eren would be very radical and destroy completely the enemy if it’s really about protecting Historia then they had to finish everything before Eren’s death. Historia was perfectly aware of that

It's clear that the reason Zeke didn't cook up an excuse to visit Paradise is because he wants Eren to come over and confirm he is with him

Hey. Clean up my mess

Attached: 1534192560199.jpg (550x500, 109K)

Is it written by Isayama??
Does that make the ova canon?

Zeke is under marleyan protection, and honestly your argument is very dumb Historia grew up and has been developed as a character she released herself from her father’s influence which is the reason why it would be very dumb to commit the same mistakes. If Isayama developed Historia there is a reason why.

>You can’t bring the beast titan smoothly
You don't need to, the beast Titan is well respected and trusted unlike others. He can make the trip himself. It's clear Zeke wanted Eren to visit and confirm his plan before going to Paradise

I never thought that anything would surpass muh ocean in terms of overly repeated flashbacks

As I wrote this is pointless, user. This is nothing more than throw pearls to the pigs.

i just still can't agree with you. even the picture you posted of her shows she has a tall but feminine body (look at her waist, legs, size of her shoulders) and she has soft facial features.
again, just put her next to guys and you see how feminine she really looks

Attached: smikasaah.png (625x266, 154K)

No he simply couldn’t cause Marley would have considered it as a betrayal and they were trying to hide the fact Zeke was a traitor. If you think Zeke could leave Marley that easily then you are dumb.

>Zeke is under marleyan protection
That doesn't mean anything. Zeke didn't want to go to paradise because he wants Eren to come over first. What are you saying?

Lol. Of course visit Paradis by himself KEK. Are you really serious?

Are you stupid? Ofc it means something, Zeke is a marleyan soldier, he can’t leave Marley like that what the fuck

>No he simply couldn’t cause Marley would have considered it as a betrayal
No it's because he wasn't sure if Eren was with him.

>pic related happens again later when Levi makes a promise to Erwin and Hanji notices he's already dead

wtf bros, there's hidden kino everywhere in this manga

Attached: shingeki-no-kyojin-2275053.jpg (800x1233, 172K)

The mankasa meme has been a thing since the earliest days. Mostly due to waifufag shitflinging.

Yeah, he did in season 2. what are you saying?

>he can’t leave Marley like that what the fuck
He can if he wanted. He didn't cause he needs to make sure Eren was with him in his plan first

He was saying what that dying guy wanted to hear because manlet is too soft

Attached: regret.png (640x1622, 1.06M)

It's clear that Yelena and Eren discussion involved paying a visit to Zeke to discuss the plan.
There is no way in hell Zeke would have agreed to visit Paradise without confirming that Eren was by his side, NEVER
Zeke is not a fool

it's supervised by Isayama, why would Isayama supervise something with very different characterization? we have Armin and Jean against killing and Eren ideology same as the manga and Historia support Eren ideology and killing and we know she's working with him right now in the manga.
if it doesn't contradict anything in canon then yes it's canon.

Gabi will die and gabipedo's will kill themselves.

Isayama approved the anime even though it made some characters shit. It's clear that all these mangaka's are busy and just glance at all these extra projects

Eren will know Mikasa's worth after she has left him
He will so much regret that 112 discussion. I can imagine his puppy eyes

Again Jean and Arnin in the smartpass stories are the same characters as the manga why would Historia be so different?

Marley would never let one of their titans, especially Zeke go away the only fact you mentioned it is ridiculous

holy based

Attached: 45hj3.jpg (268x473, 51K)

Hey I'm not against the smartpass story. I'm just saying that mangaka's can be busy. Example is Masashi Kishimoto supervising Boruto

im waiting for spoilers

They were in war what the fuck are you saying? They wouldn’t let one of their titans go there alone like that, seriously are you really that retarded?

Sure. Just like Zeke 11/10 would never leave behind a working Coordinate or hopes for the pregnancy of a queen when he had wine. The Historia's pregnancy is not part of ZY plan, it is solely the business of Eren and Historia. Now watch the answers if these EMfagots haven't left yet.

you're like 2 1/2 weeks too early bro

Zeke isn't just any of there Titan. This man is highly respected and trusted for God's sake. Just because Marley are in control doesn't mean Zeke doesn't have his freedom.
If Zeke says he is going to Paradise to capture the founder himself, the Marley will allow him as long as he cooks up some stupid plan

He can’t. Paradis is not a fucking zoo.you don’t let your titans wander there like that.

I don't think he's that busy that he wouldn't be able to tell them "Hey, Historia character would be against killing people please change that"

No they won’t fucking retard especially when they already lost two of their titans fucking brainlet.

They allowed him in season 2

nah they will find another pedobait character to fuss over, if not in snk then in other series.
also dont pretend there are that many gabipedos, THAT one gabipedo who is also a falco hater is the biggest offender, but gabi wasnt that popular before. its mostly antieren antiyaeger faggots using anything they can to shit on eren. reiner and porko were being usef at first but they failed, then gabi killed him and suddenly half the board was gabifags
its just way too obvious

Zeke doesn't have to use the excuse I used. Moron. Zeke didn't go to Paradise because he needs to confirm that Eren was on his side. SIMPLE
Bye

Why do you think the pregnancy happened, user?

There is no need to reply this rubbish

Love. Eren fell in love with Historia when they were holding hands

You mean like this?

Attached: handholding.jpg (500x270, 72K)

They were attacking Paradis according to their own plan in the season 2 asshole.
Zeke was planning to do the whole thing secretly which is the reason why they weren’t planning Marley to come that early.

I don't think Eren told Historia everything to be honest with you. The nature of Liberio attack is something I think was planned when Eren met Zeke in Liberio. I don't think Eren saw it coming

I was mocking EHfags mentality lolz. I didn't mean it

Gabi living a long happy life with Falco will make the pedo kill himself far more than Gaby dying

Oh sorry

If Reiner was able to convince Marley to attack Paradise, I can't imagine the power Zeke holds

that's not what telling her everything implied, rather about his memories and paths fuckery

EM faggot confusing another EM faggot: what a disgusting discussion

eren gets ipad

Attached: 1568045521872.jpg (1280x925, 175K)

Zeke didn’t have any power: Willy had.
When Willy died Magath trusted Reiner.

Zeke was the war ship and even his fellow Titan shifters admire him. The Marleyians are ready to hear his opinion on important matters

It's weird in retrospect how little there was of Armin in the first two chapters

He's gonna do it EMbros, I can feel it

And that is why I said that Historia will be horrified if she was in Mikasa's place in Liberio

One day, we will get the bingo.
...can someone give me some ideas about what to put in the next one?

Attached: 120.png (1137x1318, 543K)

you are the fool, zeke LOVES his brother to the point he lost his golden chance at completing the euthanasia plan because he wanted to "save" eren first. he was ABSOLUTELY FUNDAMENTALLY convinced eren was "brainwashed" by grisha and zeke wanted to help him.

No, I don't wanna.

Attached: 1563931299375.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

The scarf wrapping scene made more appearance than Historia post-timeskip

I feel like Eren's Ultimate Keikaku should get half an X

That doesn't change the fact that he needed to confirm from Eren directly. The story that Eren cooked up did help to convince Zeke

Fuck off i’m tired of this discussion fucking faggot. The point is: you are dumb. Willy was planning a world attack against Paradis and there was no point letting Zeke go alone there when this is an enemy territory and Levi almost killed him last time. You would make a pitiful warchief for sure.

I disagree

But seriously, WHY IS ARMIN SO FUCKING CREEPY??!

Attached: 1568327539814.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

Annie's merch is pretty solid and durable to boot, truly superior in every way.

Attached: Best Girl figurine.png (1244x714, 1.1M)

RIP

Attached: Magath.png (331x331, 83K)

I forgot about Grisha's love confession
fixed it

Attached: 121.png (1137x1318, 545K)

>>Levi almost killed him last time
The same Levi helped Zeke to the air ship. You're not making sense. If Zeke wanted to go to Paradise, he can. He already has Yelena and other's there. He just had the fear that Paradise might betray him, that why he invited Eren over to make sure that the founder agree with his plan

say that again bitch

Attached: 1559141099841.jpg (564x564, 81K)

titan magic induced autism, berthold flavor

>writes Levi

Because he will save the world, just like what Eren said

Attached: 1566755288041.jpg (786x1017, 365K)

Iadaa!!

Get lost, Creepmin.

Attached: Based Hitchu cockblocks creepmin.jpg (612x339, 22K)

>Ymir origin flashbacks/story
>Levi got nerfed but is back in action
>Detective Hange
>Eren grows a new body
At least 1 of these is definitely going to happen in the next 3 chapters

bertmin is NOT my armong

But Hitch ships AA

Attached: Hitch 110.jpg (454x680, 66K)

dykes OUT

Attached: 1560843421314.png (900x593, 446K)

we don't speak chinese

EREN: Will she ever forgive me?

Attached: eren.jpg (393x241, 33K)

u creepy niqqa

Attached: 1567933072509.png (400x400, 294K)

Armong and Bertmin are the same. The only difference is the waifufaggotry

Attached: 78-013.jpg (1066x1600, 486K)

Are there people who still think Eren hates Mikasa?

Attached: 1563096981444.jpg (466x604, 40K)

You're probably right, unfortunately.

Attached: 1567713459607.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Nothing this manga does makes any sense at this point.

Eren: Will she ever accept me into her life again?
Will I ever get a chance to meet her once again?
I wonder what she is going now?
I'm sure she must have left her scarf
I'm truly irredeemable

Based Hitch.

Attached: 1567423465970.jpg (1024x1409, 86K)

Post THE detective

Attached: 1566640033983.jpg (1050x852, 751K)

>and it's great

Attached: 1568308158153.jpg (680x454, 71K)

No, those are baiting, Eren feels bad for Mikasa Eren is still the father though

>solves complex case in a single day
>scores a hot date

Attached: Best girl chugs.jpg (720x401, 44K)

Attached: D90YUJzW4AApjVM.jpg (849x1200, 122K)

Based.

Attached: 1568238492484.jpg (292x173, 7K)

probably thinking about that promise too

Attached: 23545.jpg (500x375, 37K)

keep doing that

Attached: 75280836_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 403K)

I can see Eren trying to reconcile with Armin first and Armin will be like "Eren there is someone else you should be apologizing to, not me"

Eren hating Mikasa was a funny joke.
You make yourself and your ship look stupid when you take it seriously.

Stop doing that.

Hitch even gave her something pretty to wear on her date with the 15 meter titan.

Poor Hitch, all she wanted was a Marlowe BF and an Annie BFF.

Attached: 1565395550600.jpg (428x600, 33K)

Wrong

Attached: d62be948771c0b0e06a946f0dcc753f6.jpg (480x640, 126K)

how??? you may claim its cheap since it just introduced time travel and time travel is the easiest way to explain shit but how is it nonsensical???? lots of shit make even more sense than before

artist never saw a womans crotch or tits

Attached: 1565635300110.jpg (600x841, 224K)

What's next for Reiner?

Attached: 1e62fec1b82a18329ea67cd56ada756a.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

Remember that time Eren defended Mikasa in the courtroom and almost died?

Don't pretend. Some people really believed it. They used the change in Eren's personality post-timeskip to justify him

you know what

Attached: Marley Arc.jpg (1066x800, 473K)

That's too boring. And it shouldn't be just an afterthought. Saving her would be great but it's hard to write since she doesn't get into troubles.

>FOUR (4) [IV] YEARS TO REALIZE THERE WAS A MULTILEVEL COMPLEX TAKEOVER SCHEME GOING ON

Don't bring that up, EHfags will bring up when Eren defended Historia

Are you retarded? It was repeated again and again Eren wanted to get far away from AM or that he is very different from them, guess you cant live without your victim complex drama

It's literally been teased/foreshadowed since the first fucking chapter, Mr. Speedreader.

Attached: 1565417687128.jpg (574x569, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dFqwJvP_0aY

Attached: ffff.png (524x507, 446K)

>since she doesn't get into troubles.
That's the main issue. In anime, you get to know the guy's true feeling when the girl is in danger but that rarely happens between Eren and Mikasa. Instead we get Mikasa's feeling because Eren is in danger

Eren's change in personality was the perfect vehicle to deliver the jokes.

CHADren is pretty funny. When you took it seriously and responded to it as if it was earnest you opened yourself up to being baited. You are your own worst enemy.

Everyone knows that Eren will apologize to them but EM won't happen. Arguing with Mikasa selfinserters is a waste of energy

Willy was desiring to make the entire world attack Paradis brainlet you are the one not making sense at all but I wasn’t expecting anything else from a EMfag anyway

EH will happen right? EHbros

>Hongoloids will never address this

Attached: 1564853732409.gif (156x282, 31K)

Jokes??
Yeah, that what people say when they don't want to feel embarrassed

>anything but THAT!!!

Attached: 1565360196279.png (332x376, 144K)

>Mikasa selfinserters
I'm a guy please. I don't know the rubbish you're talking about

Please be patient approaching an edgy teen is hard

Attached: dbecd644e5ce2aa7a4f53e16a4cdc906.png (1024x1448, 1.47M)

I don't know why you're being so defensive.

This is helpful advice.
It's good for you.
You should listen to me.
You'll stop getting baited if you do.

>Willy was desiring to make the entire world attack Paradis
Doesn't matter if they had the rumbling

>damage control

Ok. I will start calling all EHfags comment bullshit from now on. It's clear there theories is bait itself

>EH thread
>comfy as fuck
>meanwhile this shit

Man Mankasafags are retarded.

I'm Eren's fan

>EH thread
bitch where

No, you are not.

And here we see the symbiotic relationship of baiters and false flaggers.
Occasionally they run into each other wild hunting for (You)'s and get off on baiting each other.

Watch carefully. This mating ritual is almost complete. It's a beautiful thing.

Is Mikasa stronger than Levi yet

Whatever you say, dumblrina

>Being this hurt for eren hates Mikasa
Nah you are a Mikasafag mostly

EHchad here, we should talk about the plot and post Eren x Historia

His dead isn't confirmed yet, but I hope a happy return with Annie

Attached: 20190913_144343.jpg (1007x510, 607K)

manlet defeated 30 mindless titans and one of the strongest shifters without breaking a sweat

Mikasa's greatest feat is surprise slicing Porco after he went to attack an airship

I'm Eren's fan
Being a fan of Eren doesn't mean I will automatically hate what he hates

>one of the strongest shifters
Weakest*

Any EM bro here?

>Attackerman blood
So that's why she's so overpowered

the difference between you and them is that they are self inserts while you are a fan

yes

Attached: 1563103241856.jpg (430x600, 49K)

Here.

It's not fair to compare Levi and Mikasa.
Levi has 3 advantages that Mikasa simply cannot overcome.

1. He's shorter and lighter. This synergizes extremely well with 3DMG allowing him to perform feats of agility that would be impossible for Mikasa.

2. Male.

3. He's more experienced.

Being an Eren fan means you have good taste, nobody with a good taste like Mankasa. has nothing to do with who Eren likes or hates.

Yea

Attached: 1568047796381.png (500x505, 362K)

This is not based, it's not.

>Male
Sexist

a true CHADren fag doesn't give a shit about any pussy. all of them exist to be slain by CHADren anyways, just like his enemies.

Does Willy's sister have royal blood?

Attached: h665r6.png (674x674, 616K)

>nobody with a good taste like Mankasa
I guess the reason why you hate her is because of her drawing post timeskip

yesterday

imagine being this gay

Attached: 1567270350750.gif (500x230, 655K)

I hated her since the beginning the only time she was likable when Eren "died"

>You are a fan because you don't hate my Mankasa selfinserter

Does anyone else find it creepy how royal families like the Reiss' and Tybers have so many children, because they're all going to be devouring each other?

How about reading chapter 108? You know, the one where it says FARMER IS THE FATHER

fag

Reminder the 104th were okay with this happening to Historia, pieces of shit

This words Mikasa spoke were powerful

Attached: Mikasa.jpg (375x162, 25K)

No but Ymir does. And Erens about to touch her.

Scarf represents a collar

Cry moar, in fact blonde hair is my least favorite hair color and black hair is my favorite hair color but still wouldn't touch Mankasa with her shit personality even if u paid me.

This manga never seizes to amaze me with deeper details. To think the attack titan could have such ability.... NO WONDR EREN KRUGER knew who Armin and Mikasa were!!! Omg. Thats creepy but so cool at the same damn time. Now gotta wait another month

>fact blonde hair is my least favorite hair color and black hair is my favorite hair color
Your preferences in men aren't relevant here

>shit personality
she literally has no character traits that make her a bad person you dickhead. you just hate her because shes getting in the way of your ship or something like that

Wait a minute, do Eren have headaches?

Attached: eren.jpg (375x250, 37K)

There's a reason why men have made up the overwhelming majority of soldiers throughout human history. If you can't understand that then that is your problem, not mine.

>she literally has no character traits
this is the issue

not that user but historically its not because of biological reasons as it should be but because of social ones

good thing Eren hates that slave mentality

if you believe that there's no helping your retarded little brain

>she literally has no character traits that make her a bad person
Clingy, controlling, will accuse you of being a different person if you don't stick to her idealized version of you, will never try to understand you, she's fucking trash

>you just hate her because shes getting in the way of your ship or something like that
i hated her since the beginning, i only started shipping after 108 because of the absolute delusion and denial.

Everytime he gets a message from future Eren, yes.

MORON. Removing words out of context

she literally has no character traits though

Pick any major competitive sport then.
Men are the top athletes.

SnK was kino before all the time travel shit shenanigans, Isayama a hack

Pain in Naruto said: Just because I understand you doesn't mean I will agree with you

>will never try to understand you
Can you understand an equation without explanation?

are you retarded? i literally said women are biologically inferior, fucking speedreader
>not because of biological reasons as it should be

She told Eren "you were being controlled you will never do something like that" not "i don't agree with ur actions Eren" Mankasa has always been delusional
she cut him off before he was being able to explain himself and accused him of being controlled

BASED rivalries
>PLOTchads vs SHIPPERetards (shippers always lose)
>CHADren vs CHAINS & SHACKLES (F R E E D O M acquired)
>PIII vs YIII (tied for now)
>REINA vs SUFFERING (reina loses again)
>ELDIA vs THE WORLD
>HISTORIA vs THE COCK (historia lost, knocked up)
>ZEKE vs SEX
>EMbros vs EHbros

CRINGE rivalries

>EMA vs BRA (cringe and both dead)
>HETships vs GAYships (all gayships are crackships to begin with)
>ARMONGfags vs ERWINfujos (both gay, both cringe)

Honestly, many of us thought Eren was controlled by Zeke. And you won't blame her, she just came out of Zachkly's office

CRINGE:
>This post

Still that doesn't warrant all the insults. C'mon

mikasa before time skip
>ereeh saved my life. i love ereeeh. i do anything for ereeeh
>ereeh
mikasa after time skip
>ereeh a meanie. ereeeh doesnt love me back. ereeeh im not folloing you anymore. maybe.
>ereeehh

thats all her character, even annie who is also quiet and cold and generally acts stoic, impervius or whatever has more depth than mikasa.

Mod's daughter here, I came

>mikasa before time skip
>>ereeh saved my life. i love ereeeh. i do anything for ereeeh
>>ereeh
>mikasa after time skip
>>ereeh a meanie. ereeeh doesnt love me back. ereeeh im not folloing you anymore. maybe.
>>ereeehh
This is pure rubbish
You have been speed reading

>many of us thought Eren was controlled by Zeke
Literally nobody thought that here Mankasa and Armin are fucking idiots they're friends for 10 years but they never tried to understood him, i don't know what kind of shithole you came from but pls go back, your kind is not welcome here.
He was already stressed enough he didn't need his "closest friends" to start accusing him.

The problem is that Isayama forced her with AJC moralfaggotry for no reason, forgetting about her obsession with Ereh she was pretty much redpilled before. It was so ooc when she agreed with Armin
>if they know how we are they wont hurt us
Yeah, funny the one who was bullied and the one almost sold to pedophiles say this shit.

understand*

>more depth than mikasa
she's a nihilist. that's all annie was and will ever be. mikasa is stoic and reserved and latches onto eren because of trauma and still manages to have a soft spot for armin and the others (and kids) and remain hopeful despite her past. literally gtfo with a character as shitty and one dimensional as annie.

>It was so ooc when she agreed with Armin
>>if they know how we are they wont hurt us
I thought I was the only one who noticed that stupid comment from Mikasa

Attached: 1566741510659.jpg (422x600, 100K)

I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe
That made my love for goths so high and me, so low

Based.
I couldn't believe I heard those words from Mikasa of all people.

>Historia got farmed
>farmer is not the father!
brainlets

I miss Kenny

Attached: Chadren vs Virginren.png (2368x1776, 3.44M)

yeah annie is a shit character, but still better than mikasa
>mikasa is stoic
could say the same about annie, but the truth is both lack a personality and only react to situations but annie drives the plot forward with her actions, by a little if anything. tell me one instance mikasa moved the plot forward with her actions, from her own initiative
>reserved
or she simply lacks opinions and ideas of herself to share so she stays quiet until she is asked directly
>muh lovestruck because ptsd
not a personality trait
>soft spot for armin and others (kids)
her comrades (and most importantly EREN comrades)?
show me one instance of mikasa showing any interest in children, or anything else if you can
>remain hopeful
hopeful for what, what does she hope for that doesnt involve eren

please do tell me

louise will fuck mikasa

Why the fuck do you faggots care so much who eren supposedly is in "love" with ? If you wanna read a love story theres a million of them, yet you chose to live in your own fantasy land convinced that eren has a serious love interest. Romance has never been of significance in this story. So sad to see so few people actually talking about the plot rather than MUH SHIP. Literally kill yourselves shipperniggers.

based

>t. in cringe category

Because Isayama wants to give Armin support somehow, Mikasa used to be redpilled, liked her friends yeah but she was still real about reality

See

Attached: 1567938466981.jpg (320x420, 35K)

>yeah annie is a shit character, but still better than mikasa
>>mikasa is stoic
>could say the same about annie, but the truth is both lack a personality and only react to situations but annie drives the plot forward with her actions, by a little if anything. tell me one instance mikasa moved the plot forward with her actions, from her own initiative
>>reserved
>or she simply lacks opinions and ideas of herself to share so she stays quiet until she is asked directly
>>muh lovestruck because ptsd
>not a personality trait
>>soft spot for armin and others (kids)
>her comrades (and most importantly EREN comrades)?
>show me one instance of mikasa showing any interest in children, or anything else if you can
>>remain hopeful
>hopeful for what, what does she hope for that doesnt involve eren
>please do tell me
BULLSHIT
She is hopeful for a peaceful life. Who she wants it to be doesn't concern you. It's not a must to have a grand dream that's what Carla taught me. Mikasa is great enough for wishing for a peaceful future. FUck off moron

She looks ok even on this pic. Maybe a little elongated, but that's most of tall girls for you

>Male
That doesn't matter in this universe that has got a co-ed military

Gabi says be happy.

Attached: 1559776167543.jpg (836x459, 217K)

Zekebros...how is this happening? He was supposed to be in charge here...FOUNDER YMIR STOP CHADREN

Attached: 0121-039.jpg (1066x1600, 547K)

>or she simply lacks opinions and ideas of herself to share so she stays quiet until she is asked directly
Pure head canon. MORON
her comrades (and most importantly EREN comrades)?
show me one instance of mikasa showing any interest in children, or anything else if you can
In the Orphanage, she and Sasha. When she saw what Eren did in Liberio. If you want to see her interst, go to the guide book. She loves cooking and sewing. It's not something you expect Isayama to show you. Fuck off
>>tell me one instance mikasa moved the plot forward with her actions, from her own initiative
You're a big fool and just a hater. Bye
>>>muh lovestruck because ptsd
No one said her love is from trauma but rather protective instinct.

>chomp

Attached: 1567992771901.jpg (610x304, 36K)

CONQUERED.
CONSUMED.

Attached: 1544007679167.jpg (636x1010, 513K)

More like
>EM
>EMA

>unzips dick

Attached: 1568215633910.png (522x551, 332K)

Samefag

Degenerate.

Shhhh, keep it down....

Attached: 1566272902997.png (137x340, 30K)

Attached: 1541517722146.jpg (634x1234, 174K)

It would have been perfectly understandable if she had started to grow doubts about Eren's way after the kiddie massacre but agreeing from the start with Armin about talking things through with the people that tried to genocide them (even though she was the one telling Eren to man up and kill Annie because she was an enemy) just makes her feel like an afterthought in an Armin subplot

witness mental illness

Heh, while you're down there...

Attached: 1567000522177.jpg (640x310, 97K)

The picture says daughter zoned tho.

Bertholdt was such a chad in this episode youtube.com/watch?v=ETLE4RaCTkM&t=2s

>EH thread
>reddit circlejerk
>gay faggots suck each others dicks
fixed

>Eren only

Attached: 7de5238730fa6dfb3deab29bc582309f.png (588x783, 863K)

Attached: 1544740296705.png (164x314, 61K)

Makes more sense than Armin or Jean desu

>implying that wasn't part of Eren's plan

I jerk off to Mikasa every single day

Cringe

Did Ereh warned Grisha about the RBA attack on the walls?

What do you think Eren will do to stop Ymir?

>Leave Annie to me!

Attached: ED8cr0vU4AAMiEo.jpg (2048x1534, 354K)

Just like Armin helping Mikasa to defeat the cart titan. Isayama saved him but you can tell he doesn't know what to do with him.
Yeah Mikasa having doubtd about Eren was good but she ignoring the comment about Historia was fucking OOC considering they wanted to fucking breed her and her kids just like Mikasa also became the sexual toy in the past

We know Mikasa pretending to be Eren

Attached: IMG_3344.jpg (627x885, 227K)

Eren doesn't know everything. Cope.

Attached: 1562700802377.gif (300x300, 277K)

kek you cant even quote correctly retard
>if you want to know a character see tje guide book!
you can not possibly be serious, you can not possibly justify an author making a shit shallow character because of some secondary material expanding said character. showing IN THE MANGA what a character's interests are is what an author should do to for good characterization.
we know sasha likes food, because she is shown eating a lot. we know armin enjoys reading, because he is shown with books all the time. we know pixis likes alcohol, because he is always drinking. not because of some guidebook.
when have we ever seen mikasa cooking or sewing, when. tell me.

also these are secondary traits, you have yet to adress the MAIN parts of what make a character deep and nuanced.

AGAIN tell me one instance of mikasa doing something of her own volition, something that creates tension or rather solves it. NOTHING mikasa has ever done was something she came up with, its always been orders and instructions. she might as well be a robot at that point.

>muh protectice instinc
so what? she being in love with eren is still not a personality trait.

adress one of my points without calling me a hater or any other ad hominen. not ONCE i called you a dumb mikasafag even though i have every right to do so.

He will say "I'm your father, Ymir Reiss-Yeager"

Attached: 15588754256.png (750x422, 310K)

You mean Ymir Frieda Faye Reiss-Yeager

Ymir Frieda Faye Krista Reiss-Yeager

Attached: image0.jpg (1799x1799, 256K)

>AGAIN tell me one instance of mikasa doing something of her own volition, something that creates tension or rather solves it.
And must everybody bring tension in a story?
You clearly don't know anything about writing a story. You want everyone to have grand goal or 5D chess player. Everybody has their roles in a story. Mikasa's role is strength (said by Isayama). She proves this well with her fighting and for the fact she is the one trusted with protecting Eren proves this. Not everyone can fill her role except Levi. Fuck off
>>though i have every right to do so.
You have no right cause you're talking tr5ash
>>when have we ever seen mikasa cooking or sewing, when. tell me.
Season 2, episode 1. You can see her sewing before she feel asleep. Just fuck off man

Full on tackle

Ymir Krista Carla Frieda Faye Dina Freedom Fritz Yeager Reiss

Based EreHisu

Attached: A3C70AAB-BAF5-4708-854E-934B1F4FDC61.jpg (1280x960, 268K)

they are so unhappy without each other bros...

Attached: Untitled.png (361x763, 489K)

get em user

Attached: 1567620333265.jpg (500x500, 54K)

EH CANON.

they look so hot together

>10 months without Historia's pov

Attached: 1565052566453.jpg (419x412, 53K)

Yeah... they will see each other soon dw

Attached: B20D6301-A79C-4BAC-9516-D9E83B3CBF86.jpg (664x454, 225K)

He's going past her and throwing himself into the coordinate

>Pieck
>Yelena
>Now Frieda
Why is Zeke such a slut?

Attached: Chained beauty.jpg (480x480, 50K)

You forgot Manlet

So Isayama can draw pretty hisu like this but also neckstoria

Who the actual fuck is that?

user keep going blind just because you want to but please stop showcasing your ignorance

Attached: Mikasa.jpg (879x500, 71K)

i said bring tension or solve it. guess your average mikasatard cant read huh
it is important, it separates background filler characters from important main characters. if your main character lacks this but you are fine with it then okay, your taste. doesnt change one thing, mikasa is still shallow as fuck
>mikasa role is fighting!
okay so you do agree she is shallow

>talking trash
but you keep failing to provide any convincing arguments tho

concession accepted we are done here.

Why are they wearing their 3DMG at an amusement park?

>remembers that mikasa is inspired by casca
i think i can sleep well another night EMbros, stay strong

Attached: cute af.png (898x782, 605K)

He’s horny, didn’t have sex for so long

EH was dead since HS AU 2. There is no way Isayama would make characters have the same relationship in both the main and joke work. Let alone spoil it.
Also, if Historia was the driving force behind his actions she would've gotten the biggest shard, but it's Misaka who got it, by far, like, hers drawfs everyone else's. I'm not saying it mean EM, but it certainly shows it's isn't Historia who is constantly on his mind.
Also pic related : if Eren were doing it for her and the baby I'm pretty sure we would've gotten a hint in the panneling here, not the an Eren classic answer with Mikasa and Armin.
But EH believers never adress this.

Attached: K3.png (886x1300, 447K)

Didn't she get raped and the big guy had to watch or something?

Yes but she's okay now

Remember Eren is nothing like him

>don’t sleep too well though EMcuck

isayama did good on facial expressions in 116.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (194x295, 79K)

Massive cope.

Use your words.

>Now Frieda
>Zecucks are pedos

So Eren will rape Mikasa in front of Reiner?

>i said bring tension or solve it
It's still the same thing
user, everybody has their path of development. You can like it or not but it doesn't mean it never existed
>>mikasa role is fighting!
If you want to put it like that, it's up to you.
>>but you keep failing to provide any convincing arguments tho
There is nothing to argue with you. We read the same 121 chapter and watched 3 seasons. If you can't see what is in your face, how am I suppose to show you that. It's clear you want to remain blind

user you are you even talking anymore?
its over

That was Zeke's low hours

See? I put thoughts into my post, and clearly asked for a constructive answer, but all you can muster is cope.

There is many retarded things said in that post, i don't know where i should start honestly.

Golden Age Guts shares similarities with Eren imo

Attached: zk1qbzwyz_400.png (364x600, 190K)

cute...

Attached: 1563096763167.jpg (265x374, 27K)

How old was Zeke when Frieda was alive?

I am I and I'm talking indeed, you got that down user!

STOP FALSEFLAGGING EHFAGS. WE KNOW HOW LOW EH CAN STOOP

Please, do develop your thoughts, I'm genuinely all ears to any arguments you might have, and I'm not agaianst changing my views on the matter.

20 and she was 18, pretty solid numbers

EHchad here, stop falling for other EHfags bait

a lovely and loyal woman that does not deserve Eren’s hate

She was around 15 years old, when she died

>if Eren were doing it for her and the baby I'm pretty sure we would've gotten a hint in the panneling here, not the an Eren classic answer with Mikasa and Armin.
WAIT a minute, I just noticed it. Zeke asks Eren what he wants to do with the founder's power and it flashes to Mikasa and Armin. WOW!!
Isayama is foreshadowing something. I can smell something big

Even a complete retard would understand that refusing to proceed with the 50 year plan implied Eren was planning to do something else with the only other royal available aka his brother. Obviously a peaceful resolution/successful diplomatic approach would mean that going behind the govt's back wouldn't have been necessary to begin with, so the only other route would be to use the Coordinate offensively. There aren't 100 ways to go about this conflict, and assuming Historia made a choice, then she didn't made the one that would spare the larger number of innocents.
I really don't see the point in victimizing her when she's not a child.

Post reddit poll ship

check the wiki you fucking speedreader. she was 18 and the oldest of her siblings

She is two years younger than Zeke

kek wat

>wiki

>when she's not a child.
And she is not a devil either

freaking mikadogs i swear...

>Saying a word and offering no opinion or information
What a worthless post. It's like you were trying to make a point and couldn't even manage that.

truly impressive how a single autist manages to ruin threads daily

>You are free Krista

Attached: 1557964376916.jpg (558x604, 37K)

>"She was around 15 years old, when she died"
>implying it means it's wrong

I swear to you, burgers...

Anons, consider switching to FH.

Attached: LzUATWAXNRg.jpg (900x900, 350K)

Zeke: Eren what do you want to do with the founder's power?
*Panel flashes to Armin and Mikasa*
Isayama you mad man!

He'll activate the founding titan by touching her because she has royal blood. Thus gaining control over her. Then he will fuck her into the dirt while zeke cries.

Wasn't it released with volume 29 along with the other orphanage stories and plenty of other smartpasses?

>EH was dead since HS AU 2. There is no way Isayama would make characters have the same relationship in both the main and joke work. Let alone spoil it.

There is no rule regarding this and Isayama very well emphasized in a recent interview the fact the Highschool AU was giving hints to something that happened in the story.

>Also, if Historia was the driving force behind his actions she would've gotten the biggest shard, but it's Misaka who got it, by far, like, hers drawfs everyone else's. I'm not saying it mean EM, but it certainly shows it's isn't Historia who is constantly on his mind.

Nobody said so still Historia is one of the main factors. + the size of the shards means absolutely nothing, if it truly meant anything then Mehmet wouldn’t be that big and Carla would have a way bigger shard, same for Armin, Jean, Connie and Sasha actually.

>Also pic related : if Eren were doing it for her and the baby I'm pretty sure we would've gotten a hint in the panneling here, not the an Eren classic answer with Mikasa and Armin.
But EH believers never adress this.

Eren talking about his childhood and seeing a flashback, why such a thing should be related to Historia?
And Isayama himself is hiding Eren and Historia’s povs to keep all the mystery, there would be none if he revealed so easily the relation between Historia and Eren, its been more than one year, there must be something important enough that happened in this farm.

Actually the majority of the EHchads are totally aware of this, they know Mikasa and Armin are important to Eren. But EHchads are also wondering (rightfully so) why would Eren cause so much trouble and risk the lives of his best friends if something wasn’t motivating him enough to do such a thing when Jean emphasized himself the fact “the old Eren” would NEVER have done such a thing before, which brings us to wonder if this thing isn’t his own son/daughter

Attached: 0E323E2B-DBEC-4CD4-868C-07AB928F1EB8.jpg (750x593, 286K)

Disgusting pedo thirdworlder

it was, smartpass is canon.

Mikasa getting the biggest panel. Isayama is feeding us well, EMbros.

Attached: 0120-011.png.jpg (1066x1600, 334K)

None actually.

He already called her Ymir

Attached: 120.jpg (1283x576, 221K)

I love it when people seriously make the argument:
>It's not going to happen because it's too obvious.

Great. So we agree that it's really obvious. I'm glad we settled that.

and it didn't do shit

>an actual based merchant
What fucking world is this? Is the power of pre-industrial society?

Attached: 23f2f3.png (350x350, 138K)

Is Eren even literate? Does he know about the whole Devil and Ymir story?

>T-The size of the panels doesn't matter!!!

>in a recent interview the fact the Highschool AU was giving hints to something that happened in the story.
SOURCE?
>>Eren talking about his childhood and seeing a flashback
It was subtle but it's there
Zeke: What do you want to do with the founder's power
*Panel changes to Armin and Mikasa*
>>which brings us to wonder if this thing isn’t his own son/daughter
So this was the only logical conclusion you can come up with?
>>there must be something important enough that happened in this farm.
Yeah, Eren teared Historia's pussy. LOLZ

Do you think we'll get one huge flashback showing everything Eren did during the timeskip? Or will it be broken up, one part for Historia, one for Mehmet, one for AM and whatever else at different points?

I actually don't know if this is falseflag or what

Some emfags are going to kill themselves in a few months.

I hope not this story is supposed to be finishing in the next volume.

I should throw those words back at you

He knows of the story through Grisha and Kruger's memories. I doubt he's read Frieda's book.

Because Ymir doesn't listen to him. She did obey Zeke, when he called her Ymir

Good riddance

Cope harder. Never been wrong about the endgame girl, and won't start now. If it's not EM, it's Eren staying single in the end.

Attached: 1541958249657.png (488x632, 524K)

>That scenery

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) - 10 END (NHKG 1280x720 x264 AAC).webm (640x360, 2.27M)

How will Emwhales recover ?

She is 2 years younger than him.
That would make a 17 yo dating a 15 yo.
But I'm not surprised a burger can't basic math or anything like that, so I can give you that

I have never been wrong about people that will end up together. I ship EM. That's why I'm confident even with your head canon

That's not possible. If the story were wrapping up that quickly we wouldn't be getting new elements introduced even now. The panel of the middle eastern boy is something completely new and apparently significant, that will require an explanation which means more chapters. People need to accept that the story will continue for at least another year if not longer.

Gabi kills Historia
Saves trillions

Attached: 1564512606423.jpg (600x774, 549K)

Is this new or old art?

>Literally nobody thought that here
Oh yeah?

Attached: 1541773419178 (1).png (209x242, 76K)

Mikasa's panel is a very important. But not because Mikasa, but because the dream, lol.

Sounded like you were saying an older guy dating an underage girl is not wrong, thirdworlder

There is no cope, if you can realize that Isayama gave up on making Eren and Mikasa a thing i can't do much for you.

EM died before uprising.

Screen cap this.

Since we're now in time loop territory. The terrifying future vision that Grischa saw was actually the events of the great titan war and Eldias tyrannical empire. The baby that Eren is holding from that pic released months back is Ymir and Eren.

Yes is Historia is Ymirs mothers. And Eren the father but I don't see it being a romantic relationship. It was brought about by the circumstances they were in, or even forced somewhat by Darth Eren.

Eren will gain all of the titans powers, uniting every titan, take his baby daughter Ymir and use paths to travel back in time with his daughter.

He is the devil that gives Ymir the power of the titans making her the first of the Titan shifters etc you know the story but time now has been confirmed to be in a loop.

Eren gets to live out his Darth Eldian wet dream in the past, protect his daugher, give her the power of the Titans and at his death send the 'to you 2000 years from now' message.

Some form of peace will be held for future Eldians while Eren gets to go back in time and take revenge against the predecessors of his enemies like a true sadist.

those were butthurt EM/EMA fags from dumblr/reddit because of ch 112

Considering the FINAL season of the anime is supposed to come out next year I would say it's pretty close to the end. There is also an exhibit called the FINAL. I would like the manga to continue for a little longer too but the writing is on the wall.

Attached: Final2.jpg (1451x2048, 1.43M)

x doubt

Attached: 1567618576891.jpg (602x736, 161K)

Lmao. Isayama's director. How confident of you to talk shit

>SOURCE?

Here: reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/cg1xq0/manga_spoilers_interesting_information_regarding/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

>It was subtle but it's there
Zeke: What do you want to do with the founder's power
*Panel changes to Armin and Mikasa*

Oh that’s what you are insinuating, but this doesn’t mean anything? As I said the majority of the EHchads are aware Eren is doing it for Mikasa and Armin too. You aren’t learning us anything.
But as I said there must be something beyond this if Eren is even ready to risk their lives, something motivating him. The whole thematic of this arc is to be born into this world/ euthanasia plan/ would the world be better or not without eldians/ do they deserve to live, and “surprisingly enough” Isayama is keeping Historia’s pov as the very last one with Eren’s, do the calcul yourself. What would be the perfect thing to emphasize the opposition between Zeke’s ideology and Eren’s? What’s the deal with Historia, if there was nothing to hide and it was only about farmer and Historia then what would be the point to tease it that much and to hide the conversations?

>Yeah, Eren teared Historia's pussy. LOLZ

I’m glad you are agreeing EMbro but i would rather prefer the term “make love”.

When did you begin liking Eren?

And what will you do when EM inevitably happens?

Attached: 0022-021.png.jpg (506x320, 71K)

never, but he seems alright at the current point.

Here is a free (you) friend.

Attached: 0108-025.png.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

Jean is good and he will be one of the reasons why the world was saved from destruction.

They will do nothing cause it won’t happen

Eren and Mikasa will never speak again.

Attached: never ever.jpg (1063x308, 130K)

when he became a hitler chad

The final season won't start until the end of next year, (and might be further pushed back if these studio issues don't get resolved soon) and even then the first cour will almost certainly be the Marley arc which is all old content. That takes us into 2021. Combine that with what will likely be a split cour and the second and "final" part of the anime may not air until 2022. That's a lot of time.

>But as I said there must be something beyond this if Eren is even ready to risk their lives, something motivating him
So freedom can't motivate Eren enough?LOLZ

Keep dreaming. The end is near, and I'm looking forward to EHfags getting BTFO. Literally Ichirukifag-tier delusional.

Attached: 0049-028.png.jpg (289x443, 45K)

EM is literally IchiRuki, lol.
>promoted by the anime
>main boy x main girl

Lolz, the more reason it will happen. When a character doesn't appear that confident, just know it will happen. When a character is over confident, lolz

sure :)

Attached: 0098-022.jpg (1067x1600, 390K)

Except one canonically has feelings for the other. Ichiruki never had that.

EH is literally Ichiruki, you fucking idiot.

>no canon feelings between the two yet shippers believe they'll end up together

Well actually not really knowing Eren was ready to wait during 3 years for Kiyomi’s answer, if it was only about freedom he would have acted directly instead of wasting his time for nothing.

Attached: 5B04645C-573C-4F78-805F-FEFBE6DAD03A.jpg (750x657, 297K)

And the good thing that SNK is not Naruto.

Attached: 0109-024.jpg (1066x1600, 454K)

Yeah it reminds me NaruSaku too

That kind of crackship when the author gave up on it halfway.

Poor emfags.

I shipped orihime and Ichigo desu.
And I ship EM
I shipped Naruto and Hinata. I knew Sakura will end up with sasuke, I just didn't care
I ship NATSU and Lucy, I'm still waiting

when he lost his shit in the Reiss rape dungeon

Yeah as you said the end is near and Mikasa definitely needs her own development away from Eren + the last povs remaining are Historia and Erens’... very weird Zeke was supposed to be the key of the story but his pov has been revealed before Historia’s??
Must imply that we will learn A LOT of interesting things:)

>not only Bleach and Nardo but the fucking Fairyshit
The state of EMfags.

Is Eremikahaven doing ok, bros?

Yeah, Fairy tail is shit I won't deny that. I gave up on it

Em is not happening, there is no room left for it anymore.

I remember when Emfags though Eren and Mikasa became a thing when the marley arc started.

Probably doing better than the EMfags on these thread.

From the beginning

That edit's been around since last november though

true, she seems to have been shifting towards AM anyway

EM is actually literally unironically NS

Attached: shonenshit.png (1063x753, 431K)

Ichiruki relied entirely on "muh parallels" and "chemistry" rather than actual substance. Sounds familiar.

>Mikasa definitely needs her own development away from Eren
Which just works in the favor of EM since the main problem with the pairing was Mikasa being too tied to him. Now she'll become more independent. I've never been wrong about the endgames, and I doubt it'll start now. I genuinely do/cannot see EH happening. It'll be an EM end, or a friendship end.

Attached: 1567012164239.jpg (236x288, 17K)

I think Eren use to have his own headache back in the days?

Didn't she moved on unlike our tumblr guests?

She started shipping AM.

Historia is literally Sakura. DISGUSTING.

And you guys were shitting on your pants

EH...lolz
The parallel ship

Emfags are too retarded to understand basic plot comprehension, that's why they still have hope about EM.

user.....

Attached: nw2vkad5xtvca2ajhlrgdtyrbz37xoe4_hq.jpg (480x360, 20K)

more like EH is NS, imagine using hinatas light slap instead of using an actual punch like sakura for when historia punched eren

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

what the FUCK

Discord raid.

I love how Isayama evades question
Will Mikasa separate from Eren?
Isayama: It will be a pity if Mikasa life is ALL ABOUT Eren.
Isayama, why don't you just say yes or no?
LMAO

>completely ignoring the context

lmao lolz eh keks lmao lmao lolz xD

Are these posts some tumblr parody or they are real EMfags?

>that's why they still have hope about EM.
We have hope cause unlike EH that just had one arc, EM development was and is still going on and will continue to go on till the series wraps with "see you later"

Discord whales.

>Isayama: It will be a pity if Mikasa life is ALL ABOUT Eren.
Exactly. She'll become more independent. If Isayama had no plans for EM then he wouldn't of had her have canon feelings for him since the beginning. It doesn't work that way, especially since her feelings for Eren are such an important part of her character.

Attached: 1469762838593.png (234x231, 99K)

No actually it doesn’t knowing (as we learned in the last chapter) Eren is about to do something “terrifying”, something Mikasa certainly won’t agree with, and so for the sake of her development she will refuse to side with Eren that will definitely finish to break your EM.
The thing is that according to EHchads EreHisu already happened during the timeskip which certainly could explain the reason why Historia and Eren’s povs are the last ones.
And for EHchads it’s not only about a ship but about the plot and the mystery around Historia’s pregnancy + the obvious relation with the thematic of the story yk euthanasia plan/ever since I was born/he’s already great cause he’s born into this world etc.

I never said she is, stop strawmanning. You can do morally bad thinga or make morally bad choices, be selfish etc. without being "evil". There are very few characters in SnK who have ever been coded as morally "black", anyway.

Thats exactly what I meant by my post. He said ALL ABOUT not a pity if she ends up with him

This has got to be the weakest looking slap ever.
It looks like she just put her hand on his face.

LMAO. Something terrifying that Mikasa won't agree with but Historia will agree with. EHFAGS and their nonsense

>definitely finish to break your EM.
Keep dreaming.

We've been memeing about Mehmet for so long that we forgot all about schoolgirl-chan

Give it up disgusting EHwhale

Attached: em-nh.jpg (816x816, 223K)

They didn't ignore it, they're just too stupid to realize the difference.

>she will refuse to side with Eren
Not sure if Eren ever wanted her to side with him in his plan. If it's something that will put her life in danger, then Eren won't involve her. If you're among those with the theory that Mikasa will kill Eren. KEEP DREAMING

You EMbros excited to add another pairing to the canon list? I sure am.

Attached: 1514386859717.jpg (487x617, 74K)

Historia isn’t Mikasa, Historia never agreed with the pacifist plan, Mikasa did. Try again.

I always did except during the serumbowl

Masashi Kishimoto is the father of Mangaka, no wonder other's are borrowing parallels from him

Yeah sorry forgot that actually already happened anyway.

>2 panels of Hinata filler
>1 panel of Hinata doing the exact opposite of Mikasa (see what she did when they were about to die to Dina's titan)
next

Attached: 1554313257894.jpg (510x798, 221K)

Mikasa never agreed with killing innocent children and Historia WON'T. Both of them will never agree for a full scale rumbling.
Even husbands and Wife disagrees on a matter. Disagreement doesn't mean divorce

cope

No i’m not among those, the thing is, Eren already did it he already put her life in danger

Attached: 847D81B1-163C-4A46-BD7D-28A7BC201836.jpg (750x601, 290K)

You would spare yourself a lot of pain if you just admitted defeat, EHfag. Oh well.

Attached: 1530829688926.jpg (296x434, 44K)

Look user, that was a surprise attack. It was intended to lower causalities.

I love seeing Historia depressed. I hope we get to see her disgusting face more often. I wonder how badly she smells since it seems like she is not taking care of her body..yucks

The thing is Historia already betrayed her nation and sided with Eren, whole Mikasa didn’t.
Historia knew Eren was about to bring Zeke with him, which means: Liberio Attack, just like she knew she was betraying her friends (even though they were trying to protect her) and her own government and finally she knew it would lead to the death of civilians (and children) , still she was ready to do it.
And she had several choices the pacifist plan was definitely an option they could have talked to other countries just like they did w Hizuru and managed to find an agreement with em if they have used their own natural resources: she didn’t give them a chance. My point is Historia already agreed to sacrifice the people outside the walls to protect the people inside.

Attached: 993E5FBA-0A20-4493-BF50-66FD54FBCD16.jpg (327x597, 127K)

Admit defeat against who, against what? Knowing we didn’t even get Historia’s pov? I think you are panicking EMwhale

>If it's something that will put her life in danger, then Eren won't involve her
Not him but didn't Eren do exactly that in Liberio? Also he doesn't need anyone other than Zeke to Rumbling so it's not like Mikasa or any of the 104th would have been useful or exposed to danger in Padadis even in the eventuality that they sided with him. All Eren really had to do was to not take them to Shiganshina where everything was supposed to go down, but he did for whatever reason.

Trost, just before he lifted the boulder.

Attached: born into this world.jpg (1066x1600, 713K)

That doesn’t my statement in any case. Eren endangered their lives , when old Eren would never have done such a thing: that is my point.

EMwhales are disgusting, enjoying the suffering of a fictional character when she did absolutely nothing wrong.

Ok Jean

Cause Eren talked with Historia. Whether he told her about the nature of the attack is up to debate. Eren might have lied to gain her support. If Eren can stoop low to manipulate his father, I can clearly see him lying to Historia about the nature of the attack. Eren can definitely lie. That guy can stoop to the lowest level to get what he wants.
Mikasa on the other hand was left in the dark. It was clear Eren never wanted her to. If Eren wanted, he could have manipulated Mikasa's emotion in 112 and brought her over. All he needed is to put on puppy eyes and lie to her with one good cooked up lie.

Lack of argument I see.

She's a slut just like her mom, serves her right.

>but he did for whatever reason.
Thank you for this last statement. That whatever reason will blow your mind. Wait for it

Her child is about to be a bastard just like her. Guess blood never lies. Like mother like Daughter
WHORE
WHORE!!

>love interest character that only exists to repeat MC's name all the time
I don't know, that sounds like Mikasa to me.

But what I should have posted all along is
>Naruto

What do you think it is, user?

Attached: 1568262060847.png (375x413, 244K)

Let's trust Isayama to bring forth good stuff
If Itachi was able to be loved at the end of the series. Eren is a small case

I remember seeing people hating on Hinata because of her crush on mc and now its the same with Mikasa,hopefully she has a happy ending as well

>Cause Eren talked with Historia. Whether he told her about the nature of the attack is up to debate. Eren might have lied to gain her support. If Eren can stoop low to manipulate his father, I can clearly see him lying to Historia about the nature of the attack. Eren can definitely lie. That guy can stoop to the lowest level to get what he wants.

But in any case Historia was already aware this attack would involve civilians and hurt children which doesn’t change my point, Historia was a soldier she knows how it works, and she must have known by the same way that Eren was lacking of time and to protect her the attack MUST BE radical enough to erase the danger forever. Which brings us to the main point: she must have known, and let’s not forget the fact Isayama is hiding her pov since centuries and the story is about to end: if it was a lie then there would be no point to hide it, it would be rather way more interesting to reveal it, this way the readers will be even more surprised, but Isayama is doing the contrary and keeping her POV for the end: that gives your answer.

>Mikasa on the other hand was left in the dark. It was clear Eren never wanted her to. If Eren wanted, he could have manipulated Mikasa's emotion in 112 and brought her over. All he needed is to put on puppy eyes and lie to her with one good cooked up lie.

Of course because there was no point to reveal it: Historia is one of the main elements of the plan so she HAD to take part of it. Mikasa has nothing to do with it.

It's just the vocal minority. It's the same with every fanbase

the absolute state of EM

Attached: j8NP5vQ.png (711x778, 644K)

She'll end up with a handsome nip prince in the future don't worry.

Fuck off disgusting EM whales

Stop samefagging, Rogue.

Attached: 1555807565066.jpg (255x423, 45K)

nice

Attached: jap prince.jpg (1484x1135, 98K)

Notice how Eren doesn't even care

Attached: healthy.png (500x494, 335K)

>Historia was already aware this attack would involve civilians and hurt children
Says who??
>>Historia is one of the main elements of the plan so she HAD to take part of it. Mikasa has nothing to do with it.
If you have a company. you can pass your brother to give the job to someone with more qualification. That doesn't mean you love the person more than your brother. It's more of picking the right person for the job. Mikasa is not royal blood hence, she has no need to be included in the plan

Kill yourself.

Attached: retard.png (339x170, 18K)

Moron

Attached: eren.jpg (348x169, 18K)

>EMtards don't even know about rogue's jokes or irony itself
Holy cringe

this is truly pathetic

Attached: 1554576108199.jpg (296x324, 49K)

FUCK OFF

I want EMdumblrinas to leave

I still don't understand what was Mikasa's thought process here