Carrot is the traitor. Discuss. Also carrot redemption arc and then she joins the straw hats

Carrot is the traitor. Discuss. Also carrot redemption arc and then she joins the straw hats

Bonus:
Kikunojo is a woman pretending to be a man due to male power structures in Wano. This mirrors other Asian epics about women who must pretend to be men to be accepted as true warriors.

Attached: 7F15541A-2CAA-4A05-9DF6-991683A3EBA5.jpg (182x297, 36K)

Hmmm. I kind of doubt it. She just doesn't seem the conniving type,

As for Okiku, we shall see

What would be Nami reaction to this ?

Attached: ece_1556921652738.png (761x983, 344K)

It's either Law or Shinobu and Kiku is a guy get over it.

Carrotfags in denial. Carrot snuck onto the Strawhat’s ship, even evading Zoro’s CoO. Carrot snuck past the Zou monkey. The monkey said Carrot felt bad for “betraying” the minks. All the setup is there.

I think you might be misremembering things. Sasuga anticarrotfags

Attached: Wanda is OK with Carrot leaving.png (760x1200, 1.4M)

Are you calling me a Carrotfag or are you calling OP one?
Because OP is probably a big one who just calls her the traitor so he can have more screentime of her and then is in denial by telling us he also thinks she will be redeemed and joins the SHC afterwards.
I still think it's Shinobu.

I hope its shinobu so we can kill her off for good
>inb4 they held my family hostage
lol traitors get the rope

OP is a Carrotfag
>carrot redemption arc and then she joins the straw hats
Just look at this

Hiyori had a vivre card of the seven scabbards. It's how Jack managed to find Raizo.

How the fuck did Caesar know "Fox Fire" Kinemon if he is an ancient ninja from Roger's time?? Do you think they got famous enough to show up in history books since they weren't shitters like Buggy?

thanks for proving my point!

>carrot didn't want to betray you, wanda!

Does Oda need to put neon flashing lights over Carrot's head for you speedreaders to get it?

Shinobu is hilarious, I don't want her killed off. I admit it could be shinobu but most of her actions have been accounted for. Carrot has NOT been accounted for.

Good question. So far Kinemon has been a huge jobber so he had better step up in the coming war.

Holy shit. You really are an idiot.

>She just doesn't seem the conniving type
That's exactly how a good spy would act, no?

Oh, and I forgot, there was the one time Carrot almost killed Luffy (but it was just a joke, right?). I think she has a deep seated hatred towards humans from something in her past.

Another circumstantial thing, she has huge ears. Her hearing is likely far better than others, so Oda could use that to explain how she overheard various plans without being seen.

It's pretty obvious that Oda wrote that very ambiguously. If Carrot is the traitor you can't claim it wasn't foreshadowed.

She was betraying them by sneaking onto the Sunny behind the minks' backs you dumdum

If it happens, I guess I'll have to concede.
IF.

>she has huge ears
That's not the only thing.

Attached: 5ef7a81a7fd168912a7e5c8b365848fc.png (1400x2079, 724K)

Carrot is irrelevant, she's not getting another arc and Bonney will join.
REPLY WITH AMEN IF YOU AGREE

Let's approach this logically.

It can't be Law because that would be way too obvious of Oda. Law seems like his function in this arc is to be a red herring.

Shinobu is the most likely as she's kind of a throwaway character. Fans don't have a long history with her, her design is purposefully ugly so getting rid of her won't trigger autists, etc. Narratively there're clues too, like how her wanted poster doesn't match her appearance, which could be Orochi's way of making it look like he's hunting her while actually keeping her safe.

Carrot would be like the Pudding twist except actually surprising. I mention Pudding because she kind of set a precedent for Oda to do this. Only thing that makes me skeptical of this is would Oda do something so sadistic with a popular character? That being said it does as OP said open the door to a redemption arc and would give her character some substance and meaning and even open the door to her joining the crew.

Slit your throat.

My only knock against it being Shinobu is her activity and actions have been mostly accounted for during Act 2, and she was with Nami (someone correct me if I'm wrong). So how would she know about the princess and her location?

But yeah, she is drawn and written like a character we're not supposed to care about, so I could see Oda going with her as the traitor, even if I think Carrot would be better writing.

Kinemon has been weirdly hyped. Introduced as a bit of a joke character who'd had his ass kicked by Law and dominated by Doflamingo. Sure there're a few hints that he's a competent swordsman just Zoro being interested in his technique. Still crazy to find out he's regarded as the 'leader' of the Red Scabbards and some of these guys are fucking Yonko Commander tier. But then Oda backpedaled on this by explicitly mentioning Kinemon was caught in a time warp for 20 years and is probably weaker than the other scabbards.

I want to fuck the bunny! Anti-Carrotfags on SUICIDE watch!!!! Hahahaha we win we win she's relevant after all this time the bunny's in our boat!!!!

why user?

We're on the same page here user. I guess all I can add is in this last chapter Shinobu was off on her own in the capital right? So it's logical that there're times when she's been left to her own devices. And even if not, she's a ninja so it's reasonable she could find ways to communicate info even with Nami around.

That being said, I never really found Carrot to be an interesting character, but this twist would be exactly what's necessary to really throw this arc into chaos and give her depth outside being another generic cute animal mascot.

not to mention how completely shocked he was when he saw Zoro power

That's pretty typical in One Piece tho. When Luffy fought Franky he was incredibly impressed. Yet at the end of that arc, Franky tried to help Luffy against Lucci and realized he literally could not deal damage to Lucci. Hero protagonists tend to be overly impressed by fellow heroes, whereas villains disregard most characters weaker than them. Still yeah curious what Kinemon's combat role is gonna be

Counterpoint:

Attached: e182d74976a27ed814a9276a06c2b853d0fcf098_00.jpg (450x430, 79K)