You are my friend

You are my friend

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: source.gif (254x252, 1.4M)

Good OP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1508571598870.png (505x346, 242K)

>tfw literally hearing the opening in my head

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: angery.jpg (800x795, 48K)

Stop, naruto openings were all shit. One Piece and even Fairy Tail had vastly superior openings

YOU ARE MY DREAM

my brother and I would always jam out to this OP

OPnigger spotted.

I did not care for any Naruto opening. They all insist upon themselves

As far as nardo shitposts go, this is by far the best one.

holy shit, all the fucking shippuden openings sounds like love letters from naruto to sasuke

Cringe. Naruto had some of the best OPs.

It's not like the mango is any different.

PLEASE KISS ME, PLEASE KISS ME, ALL NIGHT, ALL NIGHT.

Attached: 0e5724294414ead7d67101066926e538.jpg (2323x1654, 799K)

Attached: IMG_3986.jpg (750x1334, 293K)

I realize the screaming pain, hearing loud in my brain, but I’m going straight ahead with this scar...

Is this a Madara thread?

Attached: cap.jpg (1912x1072, 123K)

what about
I REALIZE THE SCREAMING PAIN

YEAH YEAH YEAH THE ROCK CITY BOY

How can one user be so wrong.

Bleach OP > Naruto OP > One Piece OP

Literally two posts before this one

This arc was pretty much being sasuke and naruto being faggots.

depends, wich madara are you talking about?

That was pretty much the entire series user

I was stunned when i heard that one for the first time.

I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Ky?seishu Futarime no Rikud? Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikush?d?, Shurad?, Tend?, Ningend?, Jigokud?, Gakid?, Ged?, Bansh? Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu S?z?) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, F?ton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Y?ton and even Onmy?ton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakuj? because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gud?dama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikud? Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai K?tan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Attached: cap2.jpg (1912x1072, 196K)

kill yourself narutard

Friend :)

Buddy!

Guy?

LETS GET A CUP OF WATER

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

ANO HI NO YUME

YOU ARE MY DREAM

Attached: IMG_1428.jpg (500x453, 37K)

What happened with the Madara autist?

What were animators even thinking about when they drew it?

That was a great ED

Must pander to fujos.

I can.

Attached: Literally me.png (752x1063, 272K)

That's a very strange way of pandering. They draw naked Sasuke in the opening(more than once, really), but cut out canon manga moment with Konohamaru's guy-on-guy jutsu, with naked Sai and Sasuke "doing stuff"

BASED
Madarafag on suicide watch

There are many OroSasu shippers, but nobody likes SasuSai.

>There are many OroSasu shippers
Haven't seen a single one like ever, wtf
Still not as sick in the head as ItaSasu shippers, 2bf

>No special ninjutsu
>No bloodlines or eye hax or magical God fox best friends to buff him
>Just a guy who worked his hardest all his life taking on the most overpowered unfairly wanked cunt in the franchise
>And he fucking wins
Kishimoto fucked it up by not just killing Madara there and just using his corpse to summon Kaguya, the following fights with Naruto and Sasuke never came as close to as satisfying as that brief moment of pure panic and terror on Madara's face when he realized he could not stop the absolute madman coming his way.

Damn it.

Attached: cap3.jpg (1912x1072, 119K)

I also share that opinion, the highlight of the war arc is when Madara calls Gai the strongest

I forgive War arc's existence just for this moment. This is the epitome of kino.
Also we need a Guy poster

This

Haruka Kanata was good.

Some anons posted fanart with them, but maybe they were not shippers and just fucked around telling how Sasuke prefers Orochimaru to Sakura.

F A G G O T anime

Yeah kind of