>9000
he was ahead of his time

So.
Who's Ranma's best babe after all?

this guy a time traveler?

Growing old sucks.

>nihilis595
at least the name checks out

To me it's Ukyo. Who doesn't agree is a fucking lamer.

some things never change
there's probably some similar shit in the old babylonian tablets, /his/fags need to confirm

The problem is not always just that new things are different, it's that there isn't more like the old ones too. Change is fine, but often what's being changed aren't the parts that someone wants to see done differently.

What's being changed is the generation that they're pandering to. Wait another 30-50 years for the cycle to restart.

By that point I hope technology has advanced enough to generate content based on anyone's desired features without needing to be a good writer or artist, although surviving 50 years might be less likely.

Why isn't there a manga board?

Attached: 1494191435682.png (933x1050, 561K)

You don't have to wait 30 years for that. It happens cyclically every 10 or so years. Anime integrating more and more CGI in recent productions will be the next deal-breaker.

because there's an anime & manga board

What the fuck is your autistic diagram supposed to convey?

Whats with all the nostalgia threads recently? Jesus Christ you old farts are getting annoying. Go make a fucking support club.

>hipster faggot weebs were getting BTFO on the internet back when I was 4 to the point they were writing walls of bawwww
Based, fuck your fag shit, Ranma is trash.
>h-h-how did anime come to be associated with sexual perversion, and why don't these dumb jocks like Ranma
Absolutely kino.

go back to your shounen generals

Anime over powers manga.
It's pretty clear.

fuck off retard

You have to be 18 to post on Yea Forums.

>It's pretty clear.
It's not clear at all
That you even made it suggests you have some sort of mental illness

Keep on eating junk food, newfag.

You SHOULD learn basic arithmetic before posting on Yea Forums.

user...

How dare you. My family built this board by the way.

>Anime over powers manga.
Manga is slower, almost universally, therefore manga discussion is subdued compared to anime. Only so many manga have weekly releases and not all of them have dedicated followings, TV anime has weekly episodes and are easy to get into because they usually only run for one to two cours as apposed to manga series that can run on for decades. It's just how things are.

>10 years
So what you're telling me is that my time to shit on new anime is coming soon?

Attached: another naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh shit.png (550x704, 380K)

I'd say there's maybe 3 tiers of manga threads on Yea Forums.
1. Small set of manga that consistently get lots of posters, SnK, BNHA, etc.
2. Manga that can sustain threads every so often for chapter releases and similar.
3. Everything else.
Threads in tier 3 are basically a crap shoot if they will get posters and even then they won't survive long. Tier 2 threads can do okay depending.
Effectively manga discussion on Yea Forums ends up obeying pareto principle where vast majority of it is discussing the same popular manga ad nauseum. There's plenty of good threads that simply can't survive on Yea Forums because of the board speed and proportion of Yea Forums that is primarily interested in manga. The diagram shows the tiers expanding on /ma/.
It's just slower due to release schedule but primarily because there's simply more anime watchers on Yea Forums.
There's so many manga you could populate a board if it wasn't getting pushed off by 80% of board population that read 0-3 manga and primarily watch anime.

Attached: ma-drawing.png (800x500, 17K)

Fuck of boomer faggot.

I don't know old Yea Forums. I stayed clear from here for a good while because you fags where lewding my waifu and I didn't like that.
I've learnt to live with it since.

The worst part is how you changed the shapes for anime and manga on the top and the bottom, suddenly the manga shape has been cut off and turned into blue dots on the anime panel

The exact shapes don't matter it's the proportions.
The blue dots are topical discussion of source manga in anime threads.

Because being disallowed from talking about manga on Yea Forums would absolutely fuck up entire threads which have anime and manga currently running, and there is no point to having a board devoted to manga because we all know what you want is some place where an obscure canceled manga can get some traction

This guy is probably in his 50s now

>would absolutely fuck up entire threads which have anime and manga currently running
That's the blue dots.
>we all know what you want is some place where an obscure canceled manga can get some traction
You say this like discussing obscure manga is a bad thing.

>There's so many manga you could populate a board if it wasn't getting pushed off by 80% of board population that read 0-3 manga and primarily watch anime.
Most of Yea Forums watches anime AND reads manga, there's just faster turnover with anime content compared to manga, that's all it is. You're deluding yourself, a pure manga board would be the speed of about /jp/.

Anime is evolving faster than in the past, and advanced technology allows you to experiment with different methods and styles.
Look back at 10 years ago, it was a totally different story. The last cel animation was apparently in 2008. 11 years later we're already considering a future with CGI and computers replacing humans.

Generation archetypes cycle around every 20 years.
Right now we are reaching the end of the 'artist', so that's why I assume we'd need 30-50 years to boomerang back around to 'hero'.

Attached: 9443794.jpg (773x718, 73K)

>Most of Yea Forums watches anime AND reads manga
No the majority watches just anime (and maybe a couple popular manga series).
>You're deluding yourself, a pure manga board would be the speed of about /jp/.
And? That's faster than the following boards: Yea Forums,/his/,/ck/,/o/,/m/,/fa/,/vr/,/toy/,/an/,/out/,/trv/,/diy/
all of which are functioning and usable for some meaning of the word.

>there is similar thread in Yea Forums now

There is no manga board for a reason. Anime/LN/manga/VN are part of same media. You can't discuss adaptations in vacuum.

I will forever kek at this guy. What does he even like? Sailor Moon is a better show than anything that came before it, and that he doesn't recognize this understand this just shows he's a shithead.

>There is no manga board for a reason.
>implying Hiro or mods put that much thought into it
C'mon user.
>You can't discuss adaptations in vacuum.
The creation of a manga board doesn't mean you can't discuss the manga on Yea Forums in same way you can make a thread about pacman or something on /vr/ and Yea Forums.

There is no logical reason behind any of the boards on Yea Forums. Why is there a papercraft board? a toy board? A mecha board? They just exist haphazardly, relics of a forgotten age. Modern Yea Forums doesn't even care about anime-related boards anymore, especially one that would be as slow as manga

>No the majority watches just anime (and maybe a couple popular manga series).
You have no real basis for this other than your own affirmative bias. There are regular manga threads for a good number of series, the ones that aren't frequently discussed generally have very slow release schedules or are stuck in hiatus hell or equivalent.

That pic is truly fascinating

Or, you know, aren't being regularly translated or even translated at all, or just have been finished for years.

>The creation of a manga board doesn't mean you can't discuss the manga on Yea Forums
Except this is another excuse for shitposting. We already had falesflag war against "mangafags" in I guess 2017-2018?

>We already had falesflag war against "mangafags" in I guess 2017-2018?
Don't remember this.

We need a new Tazmo.

Attached: smug_caulifla02.png (1280x738, 968K)

>>being disallowed from talking about manga on Yea Forums would absolutely fuck up entire threads which have anime and manga currently running
>Manga readers stay on /ma/
>Animeonly people stay on Yea Forums
it works really well for seasonal anime, which is the most discussed thing on Yea Forums anyway.
I may also point out that threads for videogame adapatations on Yea Forums are more about the game than the show, and they still don't get deleted because the source material is considered on-topic.
>Most of Yea Forums watches anime AND reads manga,
wrong, Yea Forums most obviously consumes more anime nowadays than anything else, maybe two or three popular manga
>pure manga board would be the speed of about /jp/.
Even if this was true, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

It was hot topic for month before gone to fad. But creating of manga board will fire it up again. You should understand that current Yea Forums is pretty much Yea Forums. We had strong "fanbase/subculture" wars right now. Of course it always was a thing but now this shit is peaked with new gen posters. Creating manga board gives shitposters legit opportunity to shit any discussions more than before
In Yea Forums you will be told "go back to your shit board mangakek"
In /ma/ you will be told "go back to your shit board animekek"

Honestly I don't know how you can think majority of Yea Forums reads manga beyond a small handful of series if that.
Anime is just way more popular in pretty much every western community excepting those dedicated to manga.

>You should understand that current Yea Forums is pretty much Yea Forums.
It's not even close.
If Yea Forums is tokyo then Yea Forums is detroit.
>In Yea Forums you will be told "go back to your shit board mangakek"
Ignore or report and they'll fuck off after a bit, even Yea Forums doesn't seem to have stupid /vg/ drama these days.
>In /ma/ you will be told "go back to your shit board animekek"
Nobody is going to say that unless you're discussing anime in which case go to Yea Forums.

In perfect world Yea Forums should read manga/ln/VN and play japanese games. But reality is sad.

I miss being happy

>In perfect world Yea Forums should read manga/ln/VN and play japanese games.
A minority of people do
Why do you want everyone to like the same things you do

>Honestly I don't know how you can think majority of Yea Forums reads manga beyond a small handful of series if that.
Because I actually take part in their threads and they don't get pushed off the board because the following is populous and active enough to keep them afloat. Obviously.

>tfw I read manga just to call others filthy secondaries
feels great

Attached: absolutevictory.png (379x508, 113K)

>Ignore or report
This doesn't work. We had legit dub threads with twitter screencap during evangelion on netflix. Sankaku threads. We had Alita spam threads. And you better to not visit shonen threads. Especially Bleach threads that turns into tumblr.

I miss pre-/jp/ Yea Forums.

This post resonates with me deeply

same here ;_;

Only for a small subset of manga.

Cheer up user. The future isn't all bad.

Attached: Holo VR headpat.png (1203x674, 1.12M)

It is a bad thing. I don't care about garbage like Latin or other 6 chapter manga that got axed. Usually they get axed for a reason. You also might as well complain there isn't a "vintage anime board" for shit like Ranma that no one talks about

No, virtually any regularly translated manga that is more than just throwaway. Again, they usually only get threads for every release, which is much less frequent than anime releases. That's just how it is.

>Why do you want everyone to like the same things you do
Better community and culture.

>I spit on Sailor Moon
Based. If only anons now knew the Hell that was wrought by putting that shit on tv, and lived to see it.

>You say this like discussing obscure manga is a bad thing.
This is actually the only reason to justify this idea and the fact is you'd still get exactly the same number of replies as you would on Yea Forums, the only difference is that it'd survive longer due to slower board speed. It wouldn't yield significantly more discussion because there isn't much to discuss.

>virtually any regularly translated manga that is more than just throwaway.
Not really and what about the thousands of manga that predate Yea Forums?

I love Yea Forums whatever condition it is in, This board has brought me so much happiness and I get to enjoy talking with people who like the same hobby I do.

Attached: 1555984572335.jpg (700x990, 85K)

Because the threads survive longer you can get more replies.
If someone makes a thread on random manga I'd like to post about but I'm not on Yea Forums for 7 hours I'll still see it.
On current Yea Forums's speed you have to be right there.

/jp/'s elitism is exactly what we need to combat the newfags.

And user if you really want to create /ma/ you can't. Why? No one gives a fuck. /qa/ is shitposting board. Mod team doesn't communicate with us outside /g/ . Hell they don't give a fuck about Yea Forums and anime.

>Not really
Yes, really. Even stuff that's essentially dead like Bastard!! has traction.
>and what about the thousands of manga that predate Yea Forums?
What about them? Why would they be more regularly discussed without new content? It's the same as old anime. You might actually have a case for anime/manga retro board but that's not what we're talking about here.

If a manga has the ability to gain traction you can start a thread for it on Yea Forums with a bit of persistence, i.e. more effort than zero. But if it's not popularly discussed already you need to do something to get attention.
Try starting something in OPT or if it's not being regularly translated start a thread for that. These are very simple methods that aren't hard to put into action.

comfy post

Attached: 1548427173897.jpg (480x729, 94K)

A board that doesn't tolerate newfags is a dead board

>hiro sees thread while drunk
>tells dev-kun to make it so
It's the only thing that makes sense after /bant/.

>If only anons now knew the Hell that was wrought by putting that shit on TV

Do your worst. The idea that Sailor Moon was hated and seen as an obnoxious piece of shit by 'real anime fans' is hilarious to me.

conform or die

Attached: 1557690522591.png (1024x1439, 1.74M)

>Why would they be more regularly discussed without new content? It's the same as old anime.
Because the board would be slower.
Do you use slow boards? You can throw more obscure/open ended threads out and people will trickle in.
On Yea Forums, Yea Forums, etc those types are just still born. On /out/ I can make some thread about old mountaineer or crampons or whatever.

Pic is wrong. Silent Generation was artistic only in the sense of actual artists. When Chuck Barry got up on stage he was performing his song, not performing about why you should like black people. That was a side effect of his show, not the purpose. The Silent Generation temporarily broke this cycle in most ways, in the US at least, by being people of their own choice rather than people of their times. That left the 70s full of artists trying to act like they were prophets, and just doing a lot of drugs for peace. The 80s and 90s should have been a time for rebuilding morally, but it turned into a prematurely jaded mess where muh nihilism got introduced due to the fuckup that was the 70s, and the nomads masquerading as heroes are none other than the people between "gen y" and "millenials" (why do sociologists use the dumbest fucking names, and why not just go by decade?).
The generation coming up now has to overcome cultural decadence rather than masquerading as high artists, but with such a shitty cultural center left to them by the artist-prophets and the prophet-nomads both fucking over objective thought while simultaneously rejecting the unifying effects of religion, they can only be the dudeweed heroes who once again sound the depths of their own expanded consciousness to make shitty paper-mache stuff and yell about muh free gibs. The "homelander"s only hope lies in realizing they're the hero, not the artist, or better yet figuring out individual self-determination. But to accomplish this, more enlightened "millennial" nomads have to overcome their repulsion for the lie of them as the hero to play good role models for the next generation, giving them an alternative to the greedy, chaotic morality introduced in the 70s and spreading since then.
I doubt that will happen.

Hiro doesn't read/visit Yea Forums outside when he need to pretend and add ADS for $$$, He's not our guy. He bough Yea Forums for $$$

i miss video games

Better dead than red

plenty of dead boards all around the internet you can visit instead of here

Even /jp/ is pretty bad these days.

you know there are people in Russia that are nostalgic about the Soviet Union,
after hearing that it makes me wonder
maybe nostalgia is bullshit.

it took you that long?

I've gotten solid discussion from obscure series on Yea Forums before, like I said, it just takes effort.
>Because the board would be slower.
So basically people would resort to nostalgia due to slower speed and reduced options for discussion. That just sounds like stagnation in a nutshell and not a good direction for any board, /jp/ is a very real example of this where very little original discussion is accomplished. That's not a board I'd want to bother with even if it had threads for series I liked that lasted longer than on Yea Forums, sometimes it's better for threads to just die or you end up with generals syndrome.

this

/jp/ was killed by moderation a few years ago. It's a shell of itself.

>combat the newfags.
so long as we have pol/r9k pulling some bullshit every few months that puts the site on the news that a pretty Sisyphean task.

I don't know you assume it'd be nostalgia drive.

Go to any convention and see for yourself. Fat men in sailor fukus didn't happen until Sailor Moon was mainstreamed. That show literally poisoned cosplay as an art form and gave cosplay the indelible 'you can parade your fetishes in the public eye' stigma normies use to shit on anime as a whole, and attracted the sort of fringers that don't care about anime at all except as a means to fuck someone at the con. Sailor Moon was the vanguard of the outsider invasion of the anime bubble that prior to its airing was perfectly content to remain underground, exclusive, and pure of the taint of the unwashed masses and their drama, instead of perverts infecting that world with their stenches and soccer moms bleating in the media about the diabolical anime plan to subvert children into Japanese amorality and hedonism.

/jp/'s elitism is just a fancy way of saying circlejerking, the board is full of newfags. And it's utter shit for many reasons.

>normies

>I don't know you assume it'd be nostalgia drive.
That's literally every old manga/anime thread for series that don't run anymore. What else is there to discuss?
>Man, this was so good! Why don't they make it like this anymore?
That's all it ever is. It's fine, but you don't need an entire board of that.

since when are newfags interested in 2hu?

What, you think 2hu is some sort of "old"fag thing?

no, but you said /jp/ is full of newfags
that seems like quite an exaggeration

>an entire board
i kind of wish there was a separate manga board,
but at the same time I know people here are too autistic to really deal with that,
too many fuzzy and grey areas of where discussion would go and autists can only see things in black and white.

>1996
What the fuck?

>i miss video games
Ahhh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them), the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons have driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to tempt your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic. And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with 'games' such as Baldur's Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese. I come to you today to ask you in all earnesty, what is your favorite vidcon? I will reveal mine after the grand debate has illustriously begun, but not before the first poster falls victim to my plot of discussion.

The old guard fucked off when the mods destroyed the board.
The only thing you have left is circlejerkers, ERPers, imagedumpers.

>mods
does jp have mods now? I have not been there in years but last i remember they only had like one janitor.

Don't know about janitors but mods are active there.

It's so easy to piss one off and get insta-warned/b&.

Cool beans

Attached: SailorIkuhara.jpg (315x700, 32K)

riiiiiight...

Attached: __inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_azumaya_toushirou__72258155d170c0f9ca875aab5af75b04.jpg (1416x2000, 1.03M)

Romans used to shitpost on walls, so there might be some ancient akkhadian tablet that would be the equivalent of "fucking fags,lol"

This is the stark reality of things. Boards never turn out is the image they were intended or anywhere near as fun. If you wanted something different than Yea Forums you'd be fooling yourself because the only people who'd use it are the same people who already used Yea Forums anyway, only now you'd have new absurdist board cultures, manga vs anime faggotry would be an actual thing rather than falseflag morons, etc.
You'd gain very little, except you'd be functionally splitting Yea Forums into two incongruous halves and then people who want to discuss both subjects will just stick with their preferred board and discuss both on it regardless, as Touhou posters on Yea Forums frequently do.

>That's literally every old manga/anime thread for series that don't run anymore. What else is there to discuss?
Nostalgia implies remembrance and that you've read the series before.
There's hundreds/thousands of manga that predate Yea Forums and have only been read by a few anons at most.
Do you think most anons have read tons of obscure Kashi-hon series/stories? No way.

Attached: 1554245134523.jpg (850x1006, 184K)

Because it's retarded, dealing with animeonlyfags is still the best option.

Most of Yea Forums discussion topics are on books and philosophers that are older than any user and it's not nostalgia.
What if I want a thread on manga with Shinto themes and spirits? Not likely to get traction on Yea Forums but could start interesting discusion on a slower manga board.

>Do you think most anons have read tons of obscure Kashi-hon series/stories? No way.
Most people haven't even read Tezuka. So what? There's still discussion for them on Yea Forums and nostalgia threads pointing out overlooked classics are semi-regular. And if you think that a slower board would make more people come and discuss it, that's not very likely, you'll probably just get the same people discussing the same subject for longer. Which isn't very conducive for interesting discourse, wallowing in the same content that's been discussed to death many times before. Look at any finished series on Yea Forums and you'll see this happening already. If you want that kind of discussion that's your business, but I don't see it as worth splitting the board in two yet again.

I don't know anything about Yea Forums but classical literature has been discussed to death at a higher intellectual than the population of Yea Forums is usually interested in attempting. I can see the value in having read certain great authors at least once, constantly discussing the same content on the same board for years, not so much.
>What if I want a thread on manga with Shinto themes and spirits? Not likely to get traction on Yea Forums but could start interesting discusion on a slower manga board.
You're just lazy, also that's basically a request thread. Try posting something like Mononoke and working from there in terms of finding comparable manga. Fuck, you could even start with Touhou manga or something.

A manga board would just get filled with the same shounen generals you see here so I don't know why people advocate for one.

DBSpics don't read manga.
Hunterfags can't read manga.

This user right.
I remember when Phoenix was released in best scan quality user created thread with link n shiet.
>2014

Attached: 13215437658768.jpg (360x480, 30K)

well the purpose would be a slower board to discuss manga that don't have a big enough fanbase or manga that had ended and dont have enough people newly discovering it to avoid being bumped off the board
but yeah
>manga vs anime faggotry would be an actual thing
I can see that happening

>DBSpics
>Hunterfags
See this is why you don't want manga board. Same subculture/fanbase war.

what is wrong with it?

>Most people haven't even read Tezuka. So what? There's still discussion for them on Yea Forums and nostalgia threads pointing out overlooked classics are semi-regular.
Okay but if I'm not a manga pleb and I want to discuss more than just surface level "overlooked" classics?
>And if you think that a slower board would make more people come and discuss it, that's not very likely
It works on other boards.
>you'll probably just get the same people discussing the same subject for longer. Which isn't very conducive for interesting discourse
This is probably already true for weekly chapter threads.
>You're just lazy, also that's basically a request thread.
I didn't mean that'd be the OP post just the topic, obviously I'd have more series and discussion in the OP so not a request thread. But if bother on Yea Forums it will just die.

Attached: meh.jpg (200x200, 9K)

we haven't changed since then, have we?

Please elaborate, user.

Maybe because Yea Forums is still recovering from the /jp/ split.
I think there should be a board for slower content, though. A thread can die within 20 minutes. Try getting a critical mass of people discussing something that isn't top 10 shounen garbage.

I wouldn’t doubt it. One of the Sumerian tablets they found (and therefore one of the first examples of human literature) tells a story about a Dad yelling at his NEET son to get a job and wife and move out.

>I think there should be a board for slower content, though.
/ab/ - Anime & Manga Backlog. Only for titles that finished at least 10 years ago.

so basically furries of the early 90's con?

On one hand, some airing shows only get a single thread per week with maybe a couple dozen of posts. On the other hand, Eva threads could continually fill up threads daily.
And ongoing manga has the same problem.

This site has enough fucking boards already, any more and it won't be different than subreddits, also
>/ab/
That used to be anime random, lurk moar.

Titty docking.

>On one hand, some airing shows only get a single thread per week with maybe a couple dozen of posts.
It's fine to let threads die when the handful of anons who watch a show have run out of things to discuss.
>On the other hand, Eva threads could continually fill up threads daily.
True, but I'd like to think that most anons who come for the waifu wars or the umpteenth discussion about the ending would post on Yea Forums for faster discussion.

>That used to be anime random, lurk moar.
/g/ used to be the guro board. Your point?

lewd
Point is I'm forever a newfag.

It was in 1996.
I guess he's one of those mature guys who only watch mature animu with gore and blood and rape.
Also, Dragon Ball, which is for MEN, unlike Sailor Moon.
This part of our fandom has always been insufferable and will always be.

But really, what IS with all those nostalgia threads recently?
There was another one just this morning, but it got unfortunatelly axed while I was at work.

>old Yea Forums
>isnt even from Yea Forums

Why isn't there an anime general board? Or fuck, just rename Yea Forums to /ag/ and stop pretending that 80% of the threads up aren't generals these days.

Attached: 1487690510782.jpg (751x900, 141K)

/vg/ didn't fix Yea Forums.
What makes you think /ag/ will fix Yea Forums?

Yea Forums can't be fixed, but it would be alot worse without /vg/

Yea Forums is still more entertaining than Yea Forums has been in the last 5 years

>it would be alot worse without /vg/
I doubt it.

Maybe, but that wasn't my point.

Because then Yea Forums would die, /vg/ was created to slow down Yea Forums while Yea Forums is already slow.

Yea Forums is only "slow" if compared to Yea Forums,/pol/,Yea Forums, and /vg/ which are all fast as hell.
I don't get why Yea Forumsnons always think they're one some slow ass board, you're not.

>I doubt it.
then you haven't spent alot of time on /vg/, or seen Yea Forums before it was created

/int/ and Yea Forums are also faster.

I've seen the two.
The issue is that mods are shitty and will ban video games they don't like from being discussed on Yea Forums because "recurring threads belong on /vg/".
Even though Yea Forums has de facto many generals but they don't give a shit about those.

They're pretty close though, the top four are well above the rest.

>The issue is that mods are shitty and will ban video games they don't like from being discussed on Yea Forums because "recurring threads belong on /vg/".
Dude the mods have hardly any control on Yea Forums, if they delete your game thread just ban evade and post again.
Yea Forums is living under Stalin, Yea Forums is living in somalia just do whatever you want lad

/vg/ tanks the extremely big and cancerous generals, mainly MMOs, and also the extremely degenerate ones like Undertalk or DDLC or whatever

SakuraFish being banned will forever infuriate me, IT IS A FUCKING BANNER FOR A REASON.

This is just baseless pseudoscience.

welcome to Stalinist Yea Forums comrade

>lamers
Now that's a word you don't hear a lot *sips*

Just another step closer to death.
And it made no sense, too. It wasn't even spam, just a thread per day that died after two hours.
And manga or general board would kill Yea Forums for good.

People who don't like Sailor Moon because it's "too girly" and a shoujo series are top tier brainlets.

I remember there being some pretty intense discussions on it the early 10's, along with discussion on whether generals should be allowed. It never went nowhere.

People who argue for a manga board expecting it to be higher quality are absolute retards. The userbase would be pretty much the same and both anime and manga have shitty discussion subjects that attract all the retards. I was only for it in hopes some more obscure manga threads would have a longer lifetime on the manga board.

That being said if there wasn't any interest on a split by the management back when Yea Forums was the third biggest board on this website there definitely isn't one now that Yea Forums is barely on the top 10.

>literal boomer
opinion discarded

Attached: 1568346833883.png (1035x729, 663K)

>it predicted the afghan war and 9/11
>pseudoscience

The board is half dead and you want to segregate it even more?

>newfag pretending to be an oldfag

I predict that you will face some difficulties and that one of your family members will have health issues.

Remember to praise my great foresight when these vague musings inevitably come true.

>The last cel animation was apparently in 2008.
Maybe Sazae-san or something finally switched to digital then, but the rest of the industry was done with cels by the end of 2002.

There are barely any actual manga readers on here. Making a /ma/ board would just fill it up with shounenniggers and the 5 other popular manga.

I miss loli threads not being deleted, when will this faggots stop shitting on tradition

Yea Forums wasnt even up in 1996, what is this shit

Attached: 154074676977.jpg (1280x856, 205K)

I think OP means that these guys on the early newsgroups were the spiritual predecessors of Yea Forumsnons.

user meant that that the more we change, the more we stay the same.
Also, to know moot was once based really shows how bad things are now.

that thread was full of actual, non-ironic pedos

There's nothing wrong with a bit of funposting, user, some bretty good images were being shared.

real pedos have never been welcome here

>One of the Sumerian tablets they found (and therefore one of the first examples of human literature) tells a story about a Dad yelling at his NEET son to get a job and wife and move out.
The eternal NEET, for whom tomorrow always comes but there's always another tomorrow.

Attached: 1567576445052.gif (580x326, 2.67M)

I'm talking about 2d, faggot.

I'm not, can you read?

I focused on the
>pedo
My mistake, gomen.

>i
I miss the days where people who typed like idiots were set on fire.

damn, everything is still the same

It's a plague infecting the entire internet.

Phoneposting got rid of it though.

>Russians are nostalgic for their empire
woah....

So never?

Shampoo.

Attached: DOSZlB6UIAAQ2sX.jpg (433x650, 53K)

Real answer is because manga becomes anime and no one is going to bother talking about the anime on one board and the manga on another,

"newfags" are fine, moot himself said he despised the term because it was the closed-off mentality he hated about forums.

They just need to learn how to fucking behave. If they aren't made to you end up with an unrelenting tide of shit like Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /pol/. Our -zero- tolerance towards faggots posting reddit-frog and redditjak is a good example (I go through Dragonball super threads with the sole intention of mass reporting the Yea Forumsermin doing it).

Attached: tumour.jpg (1200x6937, 1.77M)

>I go through Dragonball super threads with the sole intention of mass reporting

Attached: 1554503103539.gif (380x380, 35K)

>They just need to learn how to fucking behave
The issue is that there is nothing to learn from anymore while lurking. Most of the posters today spit on any culture or history the board has had.

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

Always a treat.

Most manga does not become anime.

>(I go through Dragonball super threads with the sole intention of mass reporting the Yea Forumsermin doing it).
Thank you for your service.

I report all the trash I see, but this is something else.