Please Put These On, Takamine-san

Would you go for it?

Attached: M13.png (891x1280, 659K)

What's wrong with her mouth?

what the fuck are you watching her mouth for?

Dump the chapter

I looked up and it bothered me. I can't stand artists with bad anatomy.

If 30 minutes later still no dump, I'll do it.

so its obvious she likes him and has no anxiety problems about flirting with him. why doesn't she just you know, ask him out?

dew it nao

She probably wants a 'perfect' confession from him.

Delivering

Attached: M2.png (891x1280, 1.16M)

Attached: M3.png (894x1280, 769K)

Attached: M4.png (891x1280, 710K)

Attached: M5.png (891x1280, 452K)

Attached: M6.png (891x1280, 630K)

Attached: M7.png (891x1280, 552K)

Attached: M8.png (891x1280, 1.06M)

Attached: M9.png (891x1280, 565K)

Attached: M10.png (891x1280, 628K)

W E W
E
W

Attached: M11.png (891x1280, 583K)

redline it crab

Attached: M12.png (891x1280, 659K)

Jesus Christ this manga...

Attached: 2783648792325.gif (220x220, 41K)

Attached: M14.png (891x1280, 464K)

Should have fingered her while he's at it.

KABEDON'D

Attached: M15.png (891x1280, 565K)

Attached: M16.png (891x1280, 837K)

Lmao wut

Attached: M17.png (891x1280, 585K)

Attached: M18.png (891x1280, 563K)

Attached: M19.png (891x1280, 705K)

>you'll never get kabedon'd by a girl
why even live

Good, I thought they'd only buy one pair.

Obligatory thread essential

Attached: B46.png (975x1400, 1.57M)

It's too small and too high, are you blind?

This is still such a weird manga. The slow af updates don't help either.
She likes the guy, but to get with him she basically blackmailed him into being her closet?
Shit's dumb.

wait so is president a complete slut?

Go back to

?

Still want good anatomy? If not just shut up and enjoy art in any form.

Why didn't the MC just run away? Goddamn beta faggots I swear.

I'm sorry for not being a pleb who enjoys every polished turd out there.

Attached: when you notice it....jpg (684x1000, 163K)

>trying to run away against perfection who can easily defeat the MALE swimming ace in swimming
She could mating press him no problem.

Sure, now go back to where you belong.

>If not just shut up and enjoy art in any form.
Literally the mentality of normalfags, kys faggot

Have sex incel.

What exactly is she "undoing"?

Attached: 1559696808823.jpg (640x775, 67K)

Dilate

Wait so when she uses her panties they disappear forever?

She has magical panty abilities that allow her to manipulate time.

cute

Attached: 93076874-7df0-4205-a32e-e40b815028cf..jpg (870x1423, 151K)

Attached: 1548915435131.jpg (261x247, 42K)

Why the fuck she's so sexy.

>speedreading an ecchi manga

anything she wants

Does she let all the alpha males fuck her though?

Even 7 chapters in I'm still mad about it. How can MC forgive her so easily? Not only that - she did something to him all these years ago that changed him from happy, confident kid everyone liked into literal nobody pushover.

no

What then, give me examples

You both need to fuck off.

Of all the places you could have told him to go, why Yea Forums?

Attached: New Mutants.jpg (1280x1978, 870K)

Wrong reply newfag

Attached: 2019 buzzwords game.png (843x903, 56K)

just read it, it's only 7 chapters.

That image is embarassing, using any of those retarded buzzwords is the equivalent of shootinh yourself in the foot, you've already lost.

Woah, I needed this, now I can roast anyone.

cope

Right when you think you've seen the dumbest fetish garbage out there, nips surpass themselves again

yikes

seethe

RENT FREE

Good, make sure this spreads and by the end of this year mods will filter all those words. It'll be glorious.

cringe

yikes

considering this is all a power play for her, i'd ignore her until she begged me for it

Is this the best iterartion of [king crimson] power?

Women no sense of right and wrong

That's not how King Crimson works at all.

Why does a boy choose an underwear for a girl in mon-sexual way warms my heart?
This chapter made me love the MC a bit more.

Lick

so shes a yandere that redid her past so shirota would have no friends but her right?

>Not only that - she did something to him all these years ago that changed him from happy, confident kid everyone liked into literal nobody pushover.
This is nothing but someone's headcanon guesswork.

she's definitely not a yandere lol

>Why didn't the MC just run away? Goddamn beta faggots I swear.
>Muh beta fagots
Why are harem girls always obsessed with some worthless dick? Or why any other manga nonsense. Just enjoy or don't and move on.

"Characters that make you want to eat ass"

>muh false rape
Since when did people start to emulate the snowflakes and became such triggered bitches? Why doesn't the author constantly go back to the false rape thing and write this to be cute you ask? Because he doesn't give a shit

MC hasn’t forgiven her. He’s only going along because of her threat.

shirota doesn't care anywhere near as much about the false rape accusation as the retards in this thread. dude doesn't even care about it anymore.

I don't see why people obsess about it anymore desu. False rape threat is scummy and while a sane man in Shirota's position should have been more negative about it, it's not like that's the only side of her he has seen. As brickwall dense MC is, even he can see she's far too liberal with him and comes on too strong.

Maybe she already tried that. This whole plan of hers looks pretty clearly premeditated, so if she did everything deliberately then that must mean that she thought she needed some form of extreme action to get him to stick around her. MC has negative self-confidence and cannot even fathom approaching her, he views every nice or considerate thing she does for him with suspicion. He would not believer her if she told him she loved him, so she concocted a plan which forces him to spend time with her while also giving her plenty of 'seduction' opportunities, hoping that at one point his desire will break through his attitude.

please put it in, Takamine-san

That bitch in a cheongsam.... my penis begs for mercy.

what the fuck are those proportions?
this is really upsetting to look at user

No, probably not. We know Shirota wasn't always the way he is now and that they met as children but he doesn't seem to remember her at all. It would be illogical for her to have caused this on purpose because it's against her apparent goal. She wants to be with Shirota, not to wipe herself from his memory entirely. She could've been the childhood friend or they could even have gotten together years ago if they had known each other for nearly a decade or something. She probably did something with her powers which had an unintended consequence on Shirota, whether she just fucked up and could not fix it or reverted some sort of big event and the result affected Shirota without her knowing it would we have no idea.

So this is another betacuck MC that refuse to do anything with the main girl, into the trash it goes.

Attached: trash.png (778x1018, 591K)

Yes, that's why I was asking myself all the time how much panties she has/needs.
And how in the hell will she even try one on if they disappear after she takes them off(unless she can take one off without using her ability)

She says they disappear if she uses her ability. She can take them off and not use it.

so other then the mask she puts on for him she wants a one-sided relationship with him that only she can enjoy/ know about? What's her deal, really.

There's some history we don't know between them, she seems to want to be together with him.

what? no, where do you get that idea? she wants to be with him but she's not in any rush

You want a story where the mc and girl immediately fall in love and gave sex? Wouldn't that be super short, like a hentai manga with only 100 pages?

If this artist wants to improve he could start by not photoshopping 90% of his art in an effort to practice. Otherwise mangled profiles or the like will plague him for decades.

What are you even talking about

Like a lot of web gen artists he's off model all the time because he grew up not drawing everything. He's crippled by an education filled with shortcuts.
He fucks up her face and body all the time which is pretty bad considering that's all this manga is supposed to be about.

can you give any examples? especially in regards to her body? he's definitely done some bad faces but never as bad as you're making it out to be, as far as i can remember. and as for fucking up her body i've noticed things maybe a handful of times. i think you're just letting your autism show too much.

Is this smut trash? It looks like trash.

kek

I mean, you can have a story about a couple too, there's no rule that you can only make stories about the chase.

Quite boring only fapbait make it barely interesting.

who woulda thunk

It would be more like Mandom

That's the point.